Thread: S.K. Bain: The Planetary Awakening Code

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,222 times in 761 posts

Default S.K. Bain: The Planetary Awakening Code

The Planetary Awakening Code
    JULY 11, 2021
    Exposing the Cryptocracy’s Time-Manipulation System—How We Can Use It Against Them (Free .pdf)

By S.K. Bain
    Author of The Most Dangerous Book In The World: 9/11 As Mass Ritual

Warning: Don't attempt to follow along if nursing a hangover. Lots of "Mathemagics" and numbers--this gave me the bed spins and I don't drink.

Once I composed myself, blown away by the incredibly convincing "coincidences". Definitely worth reading and should be shared. "Knowledge is power." Here it is. Whatever Final Act the psychopaths have planned for us must be stopped.

Link to BLOG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cursichella1; 12th July 2021 at 08:12.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

All is one (12th July 2021), Bluegreen (13th July 2021), Creedence (12th July 2021), edina (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), heretogrow (12th July 2021), Journeyman (12th July 2021), leavesoftrees (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), ronny (12th July 2021), selinam (12th July 2021), sunflower (13th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), Violet3 (12th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: S.K. Bain: The Planetary Awakening Code

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    The Planetary Awakening Code
    JULY 11, 2021
    Exposing the Cryptocracy’s Time-Manipulation System—How We Can Use It Against Them (Free .pdf)

By S.K. Bain
    Author of The Most Dangerous Book In The World: 9/11 As Mass Ritual

Warning: Don't attempt to follow along if nursing a hangover. Lots of "Mathemagics" and numbers--this gave me the bed spins and I don't drink.

Once I composed myself, blown away by the incredibly convincing "coincidences". Definitely worth reading and should be shared. "Knowledge is power." Here it is. Whatever Final Act the psychopaths have planned for us must be stopped.

Link to BLOG
    Thanks for posting this. It's very concisely stated. Unfortunately for most the idea that numbers are significant in this way is already too wild an idea to credit. We've been raised to ignore the symbols all around us and most exist oblivious.

That last paragraph, well I've come to the conclusion that a small number of the 'Walking Dead' are supposed to be shown at least a little of the backstage area. Is this so we can take on the role of Cassandra as Troy falls? Destined to know that eschaton approaches, but unable to convince our friends and families? Maybe that's a part of the entertainment for the Cryptocracy, maybe it helps their spell work better.

I've no idea what the new age will bring. Cataclysm of some form, be it Yellowstone, Pole reversal, plasma storm or all of them at once. Or maybe there's the mother of all false flags underway. They take us to the edge of the cliff and then present their false deus ex machina for us to embrace.

I hope that at the other side of whatever happens the human race are free of the awful hand that's pulling at our strings.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

All is one (12th July 2021), Bluegreen (13th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th July 2021), cursichella1 (14th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), heretogrow (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), sunflower (13th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), Violet3 (12th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread