Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: George Knapp & "The Summoners"

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    You still do not get it ... you project your fears and assume you "help" others ... RIGHT? ... you don't ... how I see it, you only make it worse!
    I didn't start that black helicopter thread ... countless people have reported being visited while meditating .. were they all in fear???

I know what you are saying ... I don't have fear , because I avoid doing things which cause danger ...

You have to lock your door at night , but that doesn't mean you live in fear. (lol actually I never lock my door , but then I live very remote)
    I was on Dutch National Radio discussing Black Unmarked Helicopters I saw in 1997 ... I showed a Black Helicopters Documentary made by Linda Thompson on our Amsterdam TV-Show called "Exposure TV" ... I filmed Black Unmarked Helicopters myself twice! ... We had several articles about Black Unmarked Helicopters harassing whistler-blowers ...

But it is still just a tiny fraction of the bigger picture.
    John
    OK ... so we are agreed the bad guys are aware of meditators , they can sense any outreach ... calling for a UFO to appear will get noticed by these same bad guys ..

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,280 times in 21,093 posts

You still do not get it ... you project your fears and assume you "help" others ... RIGHT? ... you don't ... how I see it, you only make it worse!
    I didn't start that black helicopter thread ... countless people have reported being visited while meditating .. were they all in fear???

I know what you are saying ... I don't have fear , because I avoid doing things which cause danger ...

You have to lock your door at night , but that doesn't mean you live in fear. (lol actually I never lock my door , but then I live very remote)
    I was on Dutch National Radio discussing Black Unmarked Helicopters I saw in 1997 ... I showed a Black Helicopters Documentary made by Linda Thompson on our Amsterdam TV-Show called "Exposure TV" ... I filmed Black Unmarked Helicopters myself twice! ... We had several articles about Black Unmarked Helicopters harassing whistler-blowers ...

But it is still just a tiny fraction of the bigger picture.
    John
    OK ... so we are agreed the bad guys are aware of meditators , they can sense any outreach ... calling for a UFO to appear will get noticed by these same bad guys ..
    Still it does NOT represent the bigger picture:
    • oz93666 ... How many of the thousands of people around the world who used the "CE5 Contact App" reported being "harassed by black (unmarked) helicopters"** ?!
    Everything is just perspectives from a point of view YOU want to make or not.
    • Everyone Can Download Free CE5 Contact App: (Apple / Google)

** answer is ZERO!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th July 2021 at 17:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (15th July 2021)

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How many of the thousands of people around the world who used the CE5 Contact App reported being "harassed by black unmarked helicopters" ?! ... Please answer me that question!
    In my first post on this thread I said .... "They could send a black helicopter , but won't , will send a UFO or Orb to get people excited and trick them into thinking there are some nice ET's out there ..."

So this is their game with these people who invite an ET experience ... they want to give such people a positive experience ...an indication there are friendly ET's out there who are listening ... they will tell their friends and soon millions will be doing this !!

This is about getting people used to the idea of ET's , just like the released videos of navy filming them ... They ARE planning to land soon ! And they will pretend to be friendly , offering to save us from global warming with free energy and advanced tech ... and the politicians will welcome them , and the Pope will baptize them ....lol ...

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'Who are we to ...https://www.independent.co.uk › World › Europe
    May 14, 2557 BE — He said Catholicism was a church of “open doors”, and that it was up to Christians to accept the Holy Spirit however “unthinkable” and

Millions of people inviting them only makes this event more likely ...

So this is the big danger ... they are the same ET's who control our world now using the illuminati as managers .

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

How many of the thousands of people around the world who used the CE5 Contact App reported being "harassed by black unmarked helicopters" ?! ... Please answer me that question!
    In my first post on this thread I said .... "They could send a black helicopter , but won't , will send a UFO or Orb to get people excited and trick them into thinking there are some nice ET's out there ..."

So this is their game with these people who invite an ET experience ... they want to give such people a positive experience ...an indication there are friendly ET's out there who are listening ... they will tell their friends and soon millions will be doing this !!

This is about getting people used to the idea of ET's , just like the released videos of navy filming them ... They ARE planning to land soon ! And they will pretend to be friendly , offering to save us from global warming with free energy and advanced tech ... and the politicians will welcome them , and the Pope will baptize them ....lol ...

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'Who are we to ...https://www.independent.co.uk › World › Europe
    May 14, 2557 BE — He said Catholicism was a church of “open doors”, and that it was up to Christians to accept the Holy Spirit however “unthinkable” and

Millions of people inviting them only makes this event more likely ...

So this is the big danger ... they are the same ET's who control our world now using the illuminati as managers .
    So your agenda is to make everybody fearful having CE5 encounters? All based upon conjecture & having assumptions.

Maybe you don't realize you can be played (used as a tool) to promote (help spread) that kind of fear.

Really sad.

Because everything seems to push a false narrative to prevent people to have their own unique uplifting experiences.

They must be laughing at all of us right now.

Let everybody practice their own discernment skills not being pushed in a state of fear ... but step back and figure out what is really going on here and why.

So many can talk seemingly "sensible" but what are the true foundations of it? ... If it is just a bunch of conjecture, opinions & assumptions scaring others ...

Any generalization for or against is not doing justice to the full spectrum of the truth.

On top of that people are grownups that can make their own decisions without being spoon-fed "what to think".

quote: "They could send a black helicopter , but won't , will send a UFO or Orb to get people excited and trick them into thinking there are some nice ET's out there ..." unquote

... but all assumptions with absolutely NO EVIDENCE if it is really the case ... if so share some hard data we can really verify that (fear based) assumption!

John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th July 2021 at 14:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I see it sort of like scuba diving with sharks. Most kinds are harmless. Some others can be dangerous, but with enough experience and common sense, it still should be ok with due caution and vigilance. Then, there are the rare couple or so breeds where either a cage is called for, or just stay in the dang boat.

It would be way too simplistic to label them all one way or the other, and much the same with ET I have to reckon.

The same with people as well.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

I would never trade the personal contact experience for anything and maybe it will help to share what worked for me in terms of the beginning. No matter how brave one might be in the forest at night and when the fog rolled in it created an ominous look and by adding something paranormal like UFOs and ETs to the mix you will understand how fear might rise up in anyone. It wasn't too difficult though because as a spiritual person I prayed every night before going out. It offered the strength needed to get through. But in the beginning I did not know their intentions and felt it was important to be ready to accept anything that happened. Even today I still dont advise people to try and make contact because I believe there is a risk and it can be an external risks directly from the species that decides to investigate this human.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023), onawah (15th July 2021), oz93666 (15th July 2021)

10. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

• "Smarter than Tesla & Einstein" (ALIVE):

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

oz93666 (16th July 2021)

12. Link to Post #28
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• "Smarter than Tesla & Einstein" (ALIVE):
    Excellent five minute video of Greer telling the story of a brilliant scientist he knows , "he's figured out teleportation , dematerialization , anti gravity , energy from the vacuum and more.." he has government handlers who gave the go ahead for this to start to go public ... Greer was working with him building devices , then a higher level of the secret government stamps on it ... the scientist disappears to Iraq , managed to phone Greer .. just said over and over ... "Dr Greer , just be careful "

Sure ... the SSP has had all this tech for many decades , we have reports from many from the SSP who used this tech ( as well as time travel and body de ageing/regeneration ) ...

This demonstrates how the secret government works ...COMPARTMENTALISATION .. The first level handlers will know nothing of the SSP and want this tech to come out for humanity ..Finally the all seeing eye at the top sees what is happening and stops this effort ...

Greer was naïve to think he could get free energy to the people before the Cabal is toppled ... But I don't think he need fear for his safety, unbeknown to him , his main activity around ET's /UFO is serving the agenda of the controllers .

13. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Hard time believing anything Greer shows up in, and I'll tell you why.

I have been living in an area where the (glowing orange/white spheres) craft fly every night (almost) and between 6-15 (it differs) sightings can be accomplished (easy) per evening. I have studied them for years and years, field work in my own back yard, and yet, there's something strange going on with them concerning thought, I will not put it in my post here, but Greer lies for sure.

This is what I noticed by studying them for 3 years (at the time), the patterns return like clockwork and can be spectacular to look at, including " them" matching speeds with airplanes etc, Pilots must see them without doubt.

Quote (Part of an explanation I posted on my website back in the day)

I've seen these things do some pretty amazing things, sh*te one only sees in movies really. They start to show up just after sundown for about 90-120 minutes and vary from 6-15 good sightings a night. Seeing them with unsuspecting witnesses, gold, truly.

When they are high up in the sky, they look like flying suns/stars (white glow), when they come down the color changes into a golden/orange glow. I have not been able to capture it on camera like that, it's either (flat) white or like the still above, one can still see the orange kinda color in the middle, but that's it. Perhaps it has to do with the kind of propulsion they choose to use when lower, I do not know, could simply be how our eyes perceive color. In any case.

They emerge in returning patterns.

Fly very low (1.5km-1m) and slow. Make a maneuver or speed up and are gone (vanish blink eye).
    Fly fairly low and maneuver, light up and take any of the three directions going fwd and vanish.
    Emerge in the Sky as a bright star, and vanish.
    Fly fairly low, vanish, reappear, vanish, reappear, vanish, reappear, vanish. In a decent straight line (like a strafing run).

These sequences take about 2-3 months (11-12 weeks), then it starts all over again in the same order.
    Therefore, when one has figured out the patterns, like Greer, making People believe one can summon them is not that difficult. Greer lives in his own make believe World counting the money he took by lying to the gullible.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 16th July 2021 at 11:28.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (16th July 2021), Merkaba360 (17th July 2021), mojo (17th July 2021), pabranno (18th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

oz93666
    Quote OK ... so we are agreed the bad guys are aware of meditators , they can sense any outreach ... calling for a UFO to appear will get noticed by these same bad guys ..
    With all physic and meditated altered sate practices you need to spend time and devote energies to cleanse and safeguard first.
    Like you close the unwanted energies/doors and then open the one you want.
    Any unwanted entities that do get through to you will be weak and so won't even try.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2021 at 12:21.

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Although I understand that Oz makes some good points, John also has some good points.

Oz is assuming that no earth people have consciousness beyond these petty astral entities. If your consciousness is high enough, you are beyond the astral manipulators and would see right thru their charade. Sure, most people are unlikely a match for them, but a highly evolved being in an earthly body would laugh at their games.

In other words, the astral manipulators fear some exceptional humans and wouldnt even bother with them as there are plenty of ignorant people to play games with

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), Hym (18th July 2021), oz93666 (17th July 2021), pabranno (18th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #34
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Although I understand that Oz makes some good points, John also has some good points.

Oz is assuming that no earth people have consciousness beyond these petty astral entities. If your consciousness is high enough, you are beyond the astral manipulators and would see right thru their charade. Sure, most people are unlikely a match for them, but a highly evolved being in an earthly body would laugh at their games.

In other words, the astral manipulators fear some exceptional humans and wouldnt even bother with them as there are plenty of ignorant people to play games with
    Let's just talk about what we know the CIA have been able to do for over 70 years ... They can take anyone and subject them to very nasty process and turn them into a mind controlled slave ...

They do this to women to turn them into "Presidential Model" sex slaves for presidents and other VIPs . And men and women to use them as assassins . The victims will perform their duties and have no memory of what they've done , and so cannot tell tales ...

ET's have been at this game for MILLIONS of years , subjugating other worlds ... We know from the accounts of hundreds of abductees , that they can pick anyone up , do what they like to them , wipe their memory and they will remember nothing . They can also manipulate feelings and beliefs in victims , get them to love their abductors who subject them to brutal medical procedures , these people do not need to have memory wiped , they are all over youtube saying how great the Aliens are ..

They don't even need to take the person physically , as we see in the black helicopter thread they know what you are doing in the privacy of your on home ...This is the meaning of the All SEEING EYE ... it sees ALL . And these Psychic ET's control the Earth military ...

They are in the minds of politicians making them overreact to covid ... They are in the minds of people like Alex Collier and Simon Parkes to spread disinfo and get us to love ET's .

So we are totally outgunned and this is not surprising , even in our own history they have been here over 5,000 years controlling us ... they are VERY skilled at manipulation ..

The only way out we have is to call on the divine realm to help ... there are legions of advanced beings watching who will only help if we invite them to ... This help will not come in a physical way which would only result in a battle which would destroy the Earth .... They will mentally influence the bad guys to loose interest in us and move on.

22. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

whether its looking up at the sky following ce-5 protocols, staring down to a table with a ouija board, standing in a pentagram or staring at a mirror at midnight, I suspect your own beliefs, incantations, holographic projections and "intention" can and do "open" more than you bargain for - creating a reality on a current or different time line or plain that you may or may not want.

[Notes to Admin, the typing of this post led right to left - weird]
    Last edited by scotslad; 18th July 2021 at 18:50.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Hym (18th July 2021), pabranno (18th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

...how well do you know yourself... what your consciousness level is and how you work on yourself or not.
    Did you see the black helicopter thread John???

People meditating get visited! ... The reach of the controllers is much more than people imagine ... they are in the astral plane . They will see you if you raise your vibration , and particularly if you call out and invite them to come! ... This planet is controlled by the bad guys .. Others cannot get near , so if you call out for contact YOU WILL GET THEM!

• And the beauty of all of this is:
    everybody is responsible for their own quality of thinking and act accordingly

I lost my loved one (Iris) due to suicide who had General Anxiety Disorder and other Fears she could not control. I lived with a very very intelligent individual trapped in multiple projected fears for 5 years long ... She studied Psychology on University level so did my mother ... so am well aware how FEAR can paralyze (extremely limit) someones life.

cheers,
    John
    John, I think differentiating irrational from rational fear is important. When people have experiences imposed on them and they are horrible, its not necessarily due to negative projections or fear. People tend to see the world as if the locus of control rests within them, when it rarely does. This goes for the invisible as well as visible realm.

I think prayer to a loving being, God, for example, is a safe practice. But meditating on actual mental communion with et's, is not likely going to help humanity, or the individual. Look at what it may have done to Greer. Did it make him a better person? The evidence doesn't look very hopeful there.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mike (18th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #37
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...I lost my loved one (Iris) due to suicide who had General Anxiety Disorder and other Fears she could not control. I lived with a very very intelligent individual trapped in multiple projected fears for 5 years long ... She studied Psychology on University level so did my mother ... so am well aware how FEAR can paralyze (extremely limit) someones life.
    I think these life experiences have colored your outlook , John .... Fear comes up again and again in your posts ... You accuse me of spreading fear .. being "fear based" ... Fear is not a part of my reality ... All I'm saying on this issue is that I don't think it's a good idea to send out welcoming thoughts to ET's .... This ideas was dreamed up by Greer , who has his head in the sand , living in a fairyland were all ET's are nice .... When all the evidence we have is that they're negative

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

A lot depends on what you mean by "ET".
    Extra-Dimensional beings are often included in that descriptive term, so "ET" doesn't necessarily mean physical beings from another planet to everyone, but may include higher dimensional, intelligent beings which no longer inhabit physical bodies , but can still communicate with and influence us, and wish us well.
    On the other hand, there are also malevolent energy beings who don't have physical bodies who can communicate with us and influence us, and don't wish us well at all.
    When it comes to actual ETs in physical bodies, there is evidence that there are some which are benevolent and some which are not.
    Bog Dean was among very credible insider/whistleblowers who attested to the former, and there is no lack of evidence of the latter.
    And it definitely will depend a lot on the individual as to what kind of experience they have with ETs or EDs, depending on their intent, their karma, their understanding, and other factors, though unpredictable randomness and chaos also occur in this reality.
    Just for clarity's sake....
    Last edited by onawah; 19th July 2021 at 06:12.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

oz93666 (19th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #39
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A lot depends on what you mean by "ET".
    Extra-Dimensional beings are often included in that descriptive term, so "ET" doesn't necessarily mean physical beings from another planet to everyone, but may include higher dimensional, intelligent beings which no longer inhabit physical bodies , but can still communicate with and influence us, and wish us well.
    On the other hand, there are also malevolent energy beings who don't have physical bodies who can communicate with us and influence us, and don't wish us well at all.
    When it comes to actual ETs in physical bodies, there is evidence that there are some which are benevolent and some which are not.
    Bog Dean was among very credible insider/whistleblowers who attested to the former, and there is no lack of evidence of the latter.
    And it definitely will depend a lot on the individual as to what kind of experience they have with ETs or EDs, depending on their intent, their karma, their understanding, and other factors, though unpredictable randomness and chaos also occur in this reality.
    Just for clarity's sake....
    There is certainly no shortage of people who have had physical or psychic contact and claim the ET's to be benign ...Wikipedia has a whole list of them .. there are dozens of groups with large followings

One of the earliest was ...

The Aetherius Society is a new religious movement founded by George King in the mid-1950s[1][2][3] as the result of what King claimed were contacts with extraterrestrial intelligences, to whom he referred as "Cosmic Masters".[4][5][6] The main goal of the believer is to cooperate with these Cosmic Masters to help humanity solve its current Earthly problems and advance into the New Age.[7][2][8]

One of the biggest and most recent is the Raelians ... They all have a similar message .. Aliens are nice and soon coming to help ..

So this is more of the same , softening humanity up ... long term propaganda to get us to welcome the soon to arrive aliens

30. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    ...how well do you know yourself... what your consciousness level is and how you work on yourself or not.
    Did you see the black helicopter thread John???

People meditating get visited! ... The reach of the controllers is much more than people imagine ... they are in the astral plane . They will see you if you raise your vibration , and particularly if you call out and invite them to come! ... This planet is controlled by the bad guys .. Others cannot get near , so if you call out for contact YOU WILL GET THEM!
    • And the beauty of all of this is:

everybody is responsible for their own quality of thinking and act accordingly

I lost my loved one (Iris) due to suicide who had General Anxiety Disorder and other Fears she could not control. I lived with a very very intelligent individual trapped in multiple projected fears for 5 years long ... She studied Psychology on University level so did my mother ... so am well aware how FEAR can paralyze (extremely limit) someones life.

cheers,
    John
    John, I think differentiating irrational from rational fear is important. When people have experiences imposed on them and they are horrible, its not necessarily due to negative projections or fear. People tend to see the world as if the locus of control rests within them, when it rarely does. This goes for the invisible as well as visible realm.

I think prayer to a loving being, God, for example, is a safe practice. But meditating on actual mental communion with et's, is not likely going to help humanity, or the individual. Look at what it may have done to Greer. Did it make him a better person? The evidence doesn't look very hopeful there.
    To me Dr. Steven Greer is a "Saint" in comparison what "Christians" (not using meditation) did past 1000+ years especially towards anyone who are commit the "crime" to be different ... like the Native people of North-South America & Australia!

And what about real meditating people in Tibet vs "rational people" from China oppressing them (taking their right to self-determination away) and I can go on and on people using all kinds of hypocritical worry-some based & generalized "logic".
    • Am really happy to say there are also many open-minded (humble) Christians not demonizing UFO's by default ... but sadly enough most of them are afraid to speak about their more balanced honest views.
    I never assumed that what happened to Iris suicide is the "same" as how others behave (I thought that was obvious) ... I mentioned that (bring it up) only to show I really studied all kinds of fear based behavior of humans intensely... and the "worry too much" how others may think/act is the lowest form/level of all fears ... still can create an one-sided Myopic View (Tunnel Vision) especially when you are on a "mission" to "educate" the others.

Some even assume that worrying is not even fear based "if it is rational" may in some circumstances be just the case indeed ... but it can also be used as a perfect excuse especially when you are generalizing a group of different people having different experiences than you have thinking they can "not" be helping Human Kind just "because they have contact with ET's" ... This over the top generalizing assumption alone proves my case!

cheers,
    John Kuhles

ps. Am well aware of the (possible) dangers of all kinds of UFO cults worldwide ... I even warned about that on record, 100s of times in great detail last 31 years!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2021 at 10:56.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast