Thread: George Knapp & "The Summoners"

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,523 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: George Knapp & "The Summoners"

You cannot have a real conversation if all you are intent on doing is forcing your opinion on others without considering all the possibilities.
    Which is pointless on the Avalon forum, and will likely get you unsubscribed in short order.
    All you did here was pick out one very extreme example in an attempt to make it sound like there are no other possibilities.
    To save time and aggravation, I am putting you on my Ignore list, and suggest that others do the same.
    Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A lot depends on what you mean by "ET".
    Extra-Dimensional beings are often included in that descriptive term, so "ET" doesn't necessarily mean physical beings from another planet to everyone, but may include higher dimensional, intelligent beings which no longer inhabit physical bodies , but can still communicate with and influence us, and wish us well.
    On the other hand, there are also malevolent energy beings who don't have physical bodies who can communicate with us and influence us, and don't wish us well at all.
    When it comes to actual ETs in physical bodies, there is evidence that there are some which are benevolent and some which are not.
    Bog Dean was among very credible insider/whistleblowers who attested to the former, and there is no lack of evidence of the latter.
    And it definitely will depend a lot on the individual as to what kind of experience they have with ETs or EDs, depending on their intent, their karma, their understanding, and other factors, though unpredictable randomness and chaos also occur in this reality.
    Just for clarity's sake....
    There is certainly no shortage of people who have had physical or psychic contact and claim the ET's to be benign ...Wikipedia has a whole list of them .. there are dozens of groups with large followings

One of the earliest was ...

The Aetherius Society is a new religious movement founded by George King in the mid-1950s[1][2][3] as the result of what King claimed were contacts with extraterrestrial intelligences, to whom he referred as "Cosmic Masters".[4][5][6] The main goal of the believer is to cooperate with these Cosmic Masters to help humanity solve its current Earthly problems and advance into the New Age.[7][2][8]

One of the biggest and most recent is the Raelians ... They all have a similar message .. Aliens are nice and soon coming to help ..

So this is more of the same , softening humanity up ... long term propaganda to get us to welcome the soon to arrive aliens
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member melissanederland's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: George Knapp & "The Summoners"

Could someone please send me a link to the black helicopter thread? I tried to find it via the search button, but I do not think I found the right thread. I have had my own black helicopter experiences in Colorado, so I am very interested in reading about what other experiences people have had here. Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melissanederland For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2021), mojo (21st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3