[QUOTE=Bubu;1440798][QUOTE=palehorse;1440618]
Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
I am speaking at the individual level not at mankind level.

Does not matter because they are not going after any person. They are going to go after every useless eater on the planet. They will use the zombified useless eaters, like the armed forces to hunt down the aware useless eaters like you and me. .
The city is where you can find every pollution and nuisance. including corrupted belief system. I also want to be in a place where i can produce my own food, Like you I want to be away from the city, BUT not to hide or run away. I will be ever vigilant and watch for the right time to strike. They are few very few. The only thing that prevents us from getting to them are the zombified people. The good thing however is that they can be cured by aware people like you and me. Each cured zombie becomes our ally. I am fighting them and I am being realistic because there is simply no other choice left for us.

In my place in the mountains I have learned that the military patrol regularly scan the place with drones. And this is in a third world. I'm sure there are more sophisticated technology than drones. Also a man hiding among the trees is like a black hiding among the whites, technology involve, we can start with the simple thermal imaging. No need to deploy an entire cavalry. A man sitting in a room with computers can scan a hundred acres of woodland in a day.

If it comes to this bad we are talking hunger games scenario sort of thing.. survive is the only option.

They have tech and we have the counter tech, IR for example anyone can mitigate it using a reflective tarp in combination with those camo tick netting to cover not only hot vehicles but a fixed or temporary shelter, also glass is another material used to mitigate thermal signature, rocks hold heat from the day (good to blend), wool, a mylar blanket, insulated clothing, etc.. there is ways and it won't cost thousands of dollars to add a layer of security for someone living out there, a cave close by is another option as a backup in case things goes bad.. as I said a plan is necessary for each individual to sort out the best way to survive in their area.

It does not mean anyone will be living on the run or hiding (these are the odds indeed), just have to adjust to the new life style , but what are the other options? become a "zombified useless eater" yes sir. no sir. no thanks.

They have limited resources and they will use most of it in the perimeters of their "smart cities", just a small amount of resources would be used to hunt people living in the wild. Good luck for them with that I will be there when they come, no fear.
yes hunger games and other movies with similar theme is their plan. Survival of the fittest though is not an option. Its either we survive in huge number or none at all. You are correct also in saying that they have limited resources to hunt down those that will run away. That is why they are hell bent on implanting the killing medium to everyone before enough number of us wake up and run them over. Once enough people are taken out, there will be little left to hunt down. So the little resources you mention is more than enough. Its a run against time for both sides. TPTB wants to eliminate as many as possible and the awake people I mean the really awake wants to cure as many zombies in as little time. Health workers here who are doing the vaccination are ordered to work on sundays. The vaccination station hundred meters from here opens at 7 am and closes at 10 pm. its because the vaccine is failing, its killing people too early and making more people aware. There was a news on mainstream TV here confirming side effects. first so far. And the video is making rounds. We have a very good chance.
The "human individuals" in high places who are fighting them is few. They can be easily neutralize. They need the support of every useless eater. I hope the awake will become really awake and realize running away and hiding is not an option.

We can either be a sitting duck in the pond (most will definetely) or walk away from the pond, based on the current situation, would people take any chance to stand and fight without at least been backed by plan? this looks like blind hope that leads to nothing or more confusion. If the ones who could do anything can be easily neutralized as you say, that means we got no plan at all and we are all by ourselves (and getting more and more divided by the day). This is not rocket science, who will stand to a fight knowing there is little or no chances in winning? this sounds like blind hope as I said and is not something we can count on right now.
To put it in another way, we either break the wheel or get entrapped in it. But to break the wheel we all need a solid plan, otherwise is just waste of time and energy.