+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Survival of the Fittest

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Survival of the Fittest

This was on Charlie Ward's website by a man who discovered a Rockefeller document explaining in their own words the real reason for the vaccines. There's nothing like seeing it in writing.....

https://drcharlieward.com/the-surviv...utm_term=Email

I can't begin to tell you how disgusted I am with all of the eugenicists. THEY'RE the useless eaters, if you ask me. You might consider me a eugenicist because I want THEM gone.

Sorry, this doesn't sound all love and light. After discovering the horrible things going on, I'm not feeling love for them. I know, I know.... Yeshua told us to love our enemies too....

They've proven that they can't live harmoniously with us, but I know that we could. They think that stealing and benefitting from the fruits of OUR LABOR puts them above us. Really?

If you look at it, it really has become a worse than us-against-them situation now. With no push back from us, they murder us and have it all....

This world could do without the likes of them, don't you think? We could then heal from the damages they've done to us and rebuilt this world into something greater than it ever was allowed to become.

Just a thought while you watch this video....

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (15th July 2021), All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), avid (15th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), bluestflame (16th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (16th July 2021), Chip (17th July 2021), Craig (15th July 2021), Dick (15th July 2021), East Sun (15th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th July 2021), Gracy (15th July 2021), Ioneo (16th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), Mike Gorman (18th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (15th July 2021), PurpleLama (16th July 2021), Satori (17th July 2021), selinam (15th July 2021), Snoweagle (18th July 2021), Stephanie (18th July 2021), syrwong (17th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), toppy (15th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Survival of the Fittest

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), avid (15th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), bluestflame (16th July 2021), IChingUChing (16th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (15th July 2021), Pam (17th July 2021), Reinhard (19th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), toppy (15th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Well I think it might seem like they will get everything when they succeed and murder us all. But I think they have been tricked and will eventually also end up dead/extinct themselves. I know it sounds strange and a bit out there; but this has been my feeling from the beginning.

I strongly sense that they’ve probably been using super computers to calculate out their plans for a different world; where they have complete control.

However I think their lust for power has blinded them and should they succeed in their plans they will become the slave of these computers/technologies/machines themselves & will very likely get executed/murdered by them in the end.

Which in the end might be the fair result of the computer calculation they started.

This is what I’ve felt from the beginning of this whole situation. I think either humanity survives and learns to live together in harmony with everyone and everything or their plans succeed and then I’m convinced the machines will take over (after some years/decades) & every living being will be eradicated in the end*.

This all might sound very stupid. I know a few years ago I also laughed when I heard someone tell me the science fiction of a completely grey future. But I feel this is just what they now are creating unconsciously.

The point is: if we don’t stop what’s going on now that completely grey world, without any more living beings, might just be the future for all of us.

Well those are just my thoughts. Hunger for power has never led to anything good, but if it leads to the extinction of all living beings that is inexcusable.
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 21:06.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), bluestflame (16th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2021), Heart to heart (15th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (15th July 2021), Pam (17th July 2021), selinam (15th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), toppy (15th July 2021), Tyy1907 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Once we are all gone, who is left to steal from? They will probably turn on themselves into a spiral of destruction, well here's hoping it happens that way if it has to happen.

We just remain true to ourselves, which today well to me is getting harder to do.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th July 2021), bluestflame (16th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), Pam (17th July 2021), Snoweagle (18th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    If you look at it, it really has become a worse than us-against-them situation now. With no push back from us, they murder us and have it all....
    Thing is, it's vitally important to pinpoint precisely who "they" are, and who "we" are. Otherwise things get real messy like a circular firing squad, very quickly.

10. Link to Post #6
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

No Gracy, to me anyway it's so very obvious, we. ( all of us) are being 'shot' at from every angle, divide and conquer, make us all enemies... Then we are SO much easier to control...

This is the very point in time when we make every effort to be as one...

We can't let them divide us Gracy, you are on of us x

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Thing is, it's vitally important to pinpoint precisely who "they" are, and who "we" are. Otherwise things get real messy like a circular firing squad, very quickly.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), Pam (17th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    Well I think it might seem like they will get everything when they succeed and murder us all. But I think they have been tricked and will eventually also end up dead/extinct themselves. I know it sounds strange and a bit out there; but this has been my feeling from the beginning.

I strongly sense that they’ve probably been using super computers to calculate out their plans for a different world; where they have complete control.

However I think their lust for power has blinded them and should they succeed in their plans they will become the slave of these computers/technologies/machines themselves & will very likely get executed/murdered by them in the end.

Which in the end might be the fair result of the computer calculation they started.

This is what I’ve felt from the beginning of this whole situation. I think either humanity survives and learns to live together in harmony with everyone and everything or their plans succeed and then I’m convinced the machines will take over (after some years/decades) & every living being will be eradicated in the end*.

This all might sound very stupid. I know a few years ago I also laughed when I heard someone tell me the science fiction of a completely grey future. But I feel this is just what they now are creating unconsciously.

The point is: if we don’t stop what’s going on now that completely grey world, without any more living beings, might just be the future for all of us.

Well those are just my thoughts. Hunger for power has never led to anything good, but if it leads to the extinction of all living beings that is inexcusable.
    It would be ludocrus to think that we would end up as a world of robots/machines that would just be semi conscious
    automatons controlled by a Queen bee.

We all need to be wary of the controlling elite who are not human and do all we can to save us humans as we are.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2021), Hym (16th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), Tyy1907 (16th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

In other words the negative karma they're creating for themselves will only hurt themselves down the line and in a sense they could be seen as victims. People that have lost their way and have fallen so far. Unable to save themselves even. Who does it fall to to augment some form of healing for these depraved ones?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), oz93666 (17th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

@Tyy1907

I don’t know if “they” can be healed.

In every group there are those who choose to do the right things and those who choose another path (maybe because they don't know any better?). This can be seen and experienced on all levels of society, unfortunately.

Thus I think the manifestation of the future of humanity and the world depends on what we all unconsciously & collectively desire.

Since humanity is now again in a darker period … it means to me that the patterns of power hunger & control (& egoism; hate; greed; jealousy etc.) have not been changed yet. This is now strongly represented by the “elite” choosing a hyper self-destructive path.

The only way, I think humanity can get out of this is by finding ways to change their underlying patterns of power hunger; control etc. and create new foundations & patterns for a completely harmonious way of living.

Which leads to the question where does this power hunger and desire for control originate from and how to solve this energy (and create new patterns and foundations)?

Those are just my thoughts, for now.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Journeyman (19th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), thepainterdoug (16th July 2021), Tintin (16th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Thinking of the next generation coming, if things keep going the way it is, will be harsh on them.

Mimic nature seems to be the best solution available to us human beings, I think of permaculture way of doing things, but there is many ways of doing things archiving the same result.

I will give a simple example, imagine a garden with annuals that need proper maintenance and also imagine a "garden" with perennials which almost does not need maintenance, the two gardens not very far apart from each other, both can benefit when they connect with each other, the system roots, the parasites, the bugs, pests, and all the micro organisms present in both gardens interact and create balance, you may have heard "gardening with perennials", it is a natural solution to avoid using toxic with the edible plants and it works and it is a very old method. The right combination of plants can keep pests and diseases out of the gardens.

The majority of these people in the big cities they are living exactly what the title of this thread says, it is a killer routine, I think of the new comers can do a difference and the ones that are fighting right now, we need new ways of doing things "create new foundations & patterns for a completely harmonious way of living" as All is one stated above, but to do that whoever is interested has to break free from the current paradigm, have to let it go away, there is no other way, fixing things is not an option anymore, ranting about the chaos is useless, persist in the old broken paradigm is a waste of time, David Icky talk about the great division that is coming and I think it as an opportunity to get things right, specially in a small scale, we can't control the odds of life but we can make it work in our favor.

Obviously is not an easy thing to do just walk away from everything, but anyone can do it in stages, setup a plan and follow just like anything else in life, you don't do it overnight, by the way I don't see the world as predator-prey sort of thing (it is so feudalism crap), there is other ways to walk life, the model set currently is the worse one.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Mimic nature seems to be the best solution available to us human beings, I think of permaculture way of doing things, but there is many ways of doing things archiving the same result.

That's part of the solution but way down the line. First things first. Do you think the people in control will let us alone, in our farm away from cities?

When they say "useless eaters" what comes to your mind? But before we go to that, let's imagine what every being/existence/ experience, wants. I imagine every existence wants a peasant experience, no? So when they say "useless eaters" it means those that dont give them pleasure, more so those that compete with their pleasure. That is why they want to kill all the useless eaters. regardless of anything, whether your in the mountains or whatever as long as you are useless to them. They want to preserve the earth for their own pleasure. To those who thinks that its about business or making money. its time to wake up. They can make as much as they want. everything is all about pleasant experience. thats the meaning of life, every kind of existence, to feel good.

So the first in the solutions is to remove the present controllers from the control room. And have them in control. Put them in isolation and probably study them. what are they, why do they behave this way. etc etc. then reprogram the corrupted belief systems of every human being. Help everyone connect to their nature and everything right will automatically fall in place

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote The point is: if we don’t stop what’s going on now that completely grey world, without any more living beings, might just be the future for all of us.
    Hi, All is one. This statement reminded me of what Alex Collier said years ago that the Andromedans had looked into the future and discovered that the entire Universe was overtaken by evil and they could trace it all back to here on Earth.

Is anyone shocked by this, considering how nightmarish this world has become?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2021), All is one (17th July 2021), palehorse (17th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    That approach is fine and may work at a Sunday picnic. But when you are in a fire fight that approach will get you, and some people you care about, killed fast.

We are in a fire fight. It is not kinetic everywhere, yet. But we are seeing the whites of their eyes, as they say. I regret to say that, while it is important to discern friend from foe when and if possible, the time does come—as now—when it is up to Universe, G-d, Consciousness, .... to sort out, after the smoke clears, friend from foe.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (18th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2021), palehorse (17th July 2021), Peace in Oz (17th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote We all need to be wary of the controlling elite who are not human and do all we can to save us humans as we are.
    I've felt the same thing, that they're not humans, East Sun.

You know how it's being said that this or that politician/deep state actors, etc., are being controlled by something higher? A puppet master? The elites may not be those higher puppet masters, imo.

On Cosmic Agency, Gosia relays messages from the Pleiadians of the Federation of Planets. Not channeled stuff either; but actual communications from them. Twice now, I've listened to how the Pleiadians have complained about the regressive races of the Federation. The regressives actual control things on Earth. All the devastations, the suffering, the provocations.....

One thing they said that I think was close to insincere. They wanted us to believe that Evil is what it is. Yeah, so why does it bother them so much? But I say Evil is as Evil does. And they have consequences too...

Some of these evil regressive races are the small and tall Grays, Reptilians and Draconians. Most ppl have had awful experiences with those guys.... They don't care about humanity at all.

Not only are they controlling things from out there, but they're also doing things down here as well.... (And feeding off of our energies at the same time).

So, I wanted to connect the dots, so to speak; because that makes more sense to me. In all of my searching, I'm so overwhelmed by what I've discovered. I think that all of it was happening in secrecy. It's that, they're not even trying to hide anything anymore.... For instance, the information the man in the video spoke about....

Do humans really do horrible things naturally?

Or are they mind controlled? One has to wonder....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), palehorse (17th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

That's part of the solution but way down the line. First things first. Do you think the people in control will let us alone, in our farm away from cities?

When they say "useless eaters" what comes to your mind? But before we go to that, let's imagine what every being/existence/ experience, wants. I imagine every existence wants a peasant experience, no? So when they say "useless eaters" it means those that dont give them pleasure, more so those that compete with their pleasure. That is why they want to kill all the useless eaters. regardless of anything, whether your in the mountains or whatever as long as you are useless to them. They want to preserve the earth for their own pleasure. To those who thinks that its about business or making money. its time to wake up. They can make as much as they want. everything is all about pleasant experience. thats the meaning of life, every kind of existence, to feel good.

So the first in the solutions is to remove the present controllers from the control room. And have them in control. Put them in isolation and probably study them. what are they, why do they behave this way. etc etc. then reprogram the corrupted belief systems of every human being. Help everyone connect to their nature and everything right will automatically fall in place

Answering your first question: are you going to broadcast your location in order to attract them or anyone else? that's why I said anyone willing to leave the current system needs a plan, the plan is something personal that works for each individual. I am speaking at the individual level not at mankind level.

personally I think [IF] it was all about business or making money, why would I be talking about getting out of the system? Does not make any sense.

People will make their choices by themselves, stay in the cities and fight or walk away from the mess and start something else somewhere else close to nature and live an honorable life, and if the con artists come one day, what make you think they would deploy the entire cavalry to your specific location, how important are you or me? to deserve the entire national guard on a hunt? It is all about keeping a "low profile" after the change.

If you know what you are doing, then good luck dealing with the evil aliens in control of this planet, I personally would not stand a chance to fight these creatures, just been realist (not defeatism), I am not engaging in such a blood hellish war without a plan, but I am sure there is "human" individuals in high positions in this planet that could do that with a good plan, let's see how it will play out in the next months.

..and regarding "useless eaters", I do not get emotional with the term, it is hilarious actually.

Thanks for the input.
    --

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

[QUOTE=palehorse;1440584][QUOTE=Bubu;1440558]
    I am speaking at the individual level not at mankind level.

Does not matter because they are not going after any person. They are going to go after every useless eater on the planet. They will use the zombified useless eaters, like the armed forces to hunt down the aware useless eaters like you and me. .
    The city is where you can find every pollution and nuisance. including corrupted belief system. I also want to be in a place where i can produce my own food, Like you I want to be away from the city, BUT not to hide or run away. I will be ever vigilant and watch for the right time to strike. They are few very few. The only thing that prevents us from getting to them are the zombified people. The good thing however is that they can be cured by aware people like you and me. Each cured zombie becomes our ally. I am fighting them and I am being realistic because there is simply no other choice left for us.

In my place in the mountains I have learned that the military patrol regularly scan the place with drones. And this is in a third world. I'm sure there are more sophisticated technology than drones. Also a man hiding among the trees is like a black hiding among the whites, technology involve, we can start with the simple thermal imaging. No need to deploy an entire cavalry. A man sitting in a room with computers can scan a hundred acres of woodland in a day.
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th July 2021 at 09:45.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (17th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I appreciate your post All in One. There is one statement I would challenge to a degree.

Quote But I feel this is just what they now are creating unconsciously.

I modify that statement and say this is what the collective of mankind is creating unconsciously. All of us are partaking in this event either by omission or commission.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

All is one (17th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bubu;1440595][QUOTE=palehorse;1440584]

Does not matter because they are not going after any person. They are going to go after every useless eater on the planet. They will use the zombified useless eaters, like the armed forces to hunt down the aware useless eaters like you and me. .
    The city is where you can find every pollution and nuisance. including corrupted belief system. I also want to be in a place where i can produce my own food, Like you I want to be away from the city, BUT not to hide or run away. I will be ever vigilant and watch for the right time to strike. They are few very few. The only thing that prevents us from getting to them are the zombified people. The good thing however is that they can be cured by aware people like you and me. Each cured zombie becomes our ally. I am fighting them and I am being realistic because there is simply no other choice left for us.

In my place in the mountains I have learned that the military patrol regularly scan the place with drones. And this is in a third world. I'm sure there are more sophisticated technology than drones. Also a man hiding among the trees is like a black hiding among the whites, technology involve, we can start with the simple thermal imaging. No need to deploy an entire cavalry. A man sitting in a room with computers can scan a hundred acres of woodland in a day.

If it comes to this bad we are talking hunger games scenario sort of thing.. survive is the only option.

They have tech and we have the counter tech, IR for example anyone can mitigate it using a reflective tarp in combination with those camo tick netting to cover not only hot vehicles but a fixed or temporary shelter, also glass is another material used to mitigate thermal signature, rocks hold heat from the day (good to blend), wool, a mylar blanket, insulated clothing, etc.. there is ways and it won't cost thousands of dollars to add a layer of security for someone living out there, a cave close by is another option as a backup in case things goes bad.. as I said a plan is necessary for each individual to sort out the best way to survive in their area.

It does not mean anyone will be living on the run or hiding (these are the odds indeed), just have to adjust to the new life style , but what are the other options? become a "zombified useless eater" yes sir. no sir. no thanks.

They have limited resources and they will use most of it in the perimeters of their "smart cities", just a small amount of resources would be used to hunt people living in the wild. Good luck for them with that I will be there when they come, no fear.
    --

34. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (18th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

I appreciate your post All in One. There is one statement I would challenge to a degree.

Quote But I feel this is just what they now are creating unconsciously.

I modify that statement and say this is what the collective of mankind is creating unconsciously. All of us are partaking in this event either by omission or commission.
    To add to that, I was reading Tellinger's Annunaki book the other day and he said something that could explain part of the fog most people are in. Saying that humanity has been slaves to a higher subjugating force for so long it's imprinted in the collective unconscious to be in this kind of dormant compliant almost animal like state. Of course waking up and realizing who we really are is the solution. Couple that with mind control going to a part of the mind below conscious level results in highly effective control. This is all minded by the controllers who are humans with Annunaki blood mix but the tech is ancient Annunaki. Oh and 90% plus of all channeled material (galactic federation of light etc) - Annunaki psychics with tech to intercept intuitive outreaches made by humans. If adequate (divine) protection is not explicitly requested by the channeler then they'll be minded accordingly with "canned" love and light, go back to sleep messages. But if you don't know, you don't know. The extent this depravity extends boggles the mind. Fortunately for us true divine help can be summoned, now being aware of the dangers.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 17th July 2021 at 13:12.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

All is one (18th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

[QUOTE=palehorse;1440618][QUOTE=Bubu;1440595]

If it comes to this bad we are talking hunger games scenario sort of thing.. survive is the only option.

They have tech and we have the counter tech, IR for example anyone can mitigate it using a reflective tarp in combination with those camo tick netting to cover not only hot vehicles but a fixed or temporary shelter, also glass is another material used to mitigate thermal signature, rocks hold heat from the day (good to blend), wool, a mylar blanket, insulated clothing, etc.. there is ways and it won't cost thousands of dollars to add a layer of security for someone living out there, a cave close by is another option as a backup in case things goes bad.. as I said a plan is necessary for each individual to sort out the best way to survive in their area.

It does not mean anyone will be living on the run or hiding (these are the odds indeed), just have to adjust to the new life style , but what are the other options? become a "zombified useless eater" yes sir. no sir. no thanks.

They have limited resources and they will use most of it in the perimeters of their "smart cities", just a small amount of resources would be used to hunt people living in the wild. Good luck for them with that I will be there when they come, no fear.
    yes hunger games and other movies with similar theme is their plan. Survival of the fittest though is not an option. Its either we survive in huge number or none at all. You are correct also in saying that they have limited resources to hunt down those that will run away. That is why they are hell bent on implanting the killing medium to everyone before enough number of us wake up and run them over. Once enough people are taken out, there will be little left to hunt down. So the little resources you mention is more than enough. Its a run against time for both sides. TPTB wants to eliminate as many as possible and the awake people I mean the really awake wants to cure as many zombies in as little time. Health workers here who are doing the vaccination are ordered to work on sundays. The vaccination station hundred meters from here opens at 7 am and closes at 10 pm. its because the vaccine is failing, its killing people too early and making more people aware. There was a news on mainstream TV here confirming side effects. first so far. And the video is making rounds. We have a very good chance.
    The "human individuals" in high places who are fighting them is few. They can be easily neutralize. They need the support of every useless eater. I hope the awake will become really awake and realize running away and hiding is not an option.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2021), All is one (18th July 2021), Merkaba360 (18th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast