+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Mass Human Exodus ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default The Mass Human Exodus ?

Please watch them in order. I find this to be not only truth but very helpfull while intriguing also. The concept from Dolores Canon about the Non Playing Caracters fits in it all like a glove, but i don´t want to do spoiler. I would love to hear your thoughts about this. Thank you and so much love. Sorry if it is been already posted. I believe is worth the time... hugs

honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

bluestflame (1st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (31st July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), Inversion (15th July 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), meat suit (1st August 2021), meeradas (15th July 2021), Mercedes (15th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), palehorse (15th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021), selinam (15th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2021), thepainterdoug (17th July 2021), the_real_dave-id (15th July 2021), TomKat (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: The Mass Human Exodus ?

Thanks, I will take the time to watch all of them and comment later.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), Mercedes (15th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Much appreciated, thank you

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

bluestflame (1st August 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), Mercedes (15th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), palehorse (15th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Thanks, I will take the time to comment now and watch them all later.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (15th July 2021), betoobig (17th July 2021), bluestflame (1st August 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Mercedes (15th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021), Vicus (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Hi, as stated in the videos Walk Ins souls taking over bodies, would that be the same thing as pictured with the face shift people that may somehow be possessed or had their soul exchanged by some alien entity like reptilians or another form for example ?

I do not know much about these stuffs, I may do some research on it, but I have to say it interests me, I listened to David Icky speaking about them long time ago, sorry could not find the video, is an old one.

One last thing, I would know for sure if a friend or family that I know well changed into something like that and so far I can tell you, nobody that I know turned into such a thing, many folks in my family believe in the system and play by the book, but they were always like that.

I noticed that with the roll out of vaccines quite a few people changed their behavior, but it is more in the sense of agreeing or disagreeing in taking it and making part of this new bull**** stupid world they are trying to fit in. (the division David Icky also talk about).

Something tells me and I believe there is no need to soul exchange, once we are done here we are done, if reincarnation is necessary then we reborn into a new body, but takes over the body of someone else seems pretty much intrusion without permission, specially if that soul didn't finish their time here, or even if finished which would make much less sense, because that possibly means the body was expired due to whatever reason took that soul away, I mean health people just don't die, there is always a known cause of death or sometimes unknown cause, but it still a cause of death.

I would have to research a bit to give a better response.

Thanks for the videos.
    --

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2021), bluestflame (1st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Mercedes (15th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Dear betoobig, I enjoyed this very much. I find it very hopeful. I'm confused, tho. With the deaths predicted from the "vacstabs", those bodies wouldn't be available, so does that mean that the unvaxxed are going to be the vehicles for the walk-ins? What is your understanding? Fascinating, though. Sure could use a little good news today, as a song says... thank you! ❤️ Diane

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), meeradas (15th July 2021), Mike (16th July 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Before I can evaluate the information, I need to hear from an NPC. Why do you think you're a non-playing character? Anything else you care to share?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), palehorse (16th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi, as stated in the videos Walk Ins souls taking over bodies, would that be the same thing as pictured with the face shift people that may somehow be possessed or had their soul exchanged by some alien entity like reptilians or another form for example ?

I do not know much about these stuffs, I may do some research on it, but I have to say it interests me, I listened to David Icky speaking about them long time ago, sorry could not find the video, is an old one.

One last thing, I would know for sure if a friend or family that I know well changed into something like that and so far I can tell you, nobody that I know turned into such a thing, many folks in my family believe in the system and play by the book, but they were always like that.

I noticed that with the roll out of vaccines quite a few people changed their behavior, but it is more in the sense of agreeing or disagreeing in taking it and making part of this new bull**** stupid world they are trying to fit in. (the division David Icky also talk about).

Something tells me and I believe there is no need to soul exchange, once we are done here we are done, if reincarnation is necessary then we reborn into a new body, but takes over the body of someone else seems pretty much intrusion without permission, specially if that soul didn't finish their time here, or even if finished which would make much less sense, because that possibly means the body was expired due to whatever reason took that soul away, I mean health people just don't die, there is always a known cause of death or sometimes unknown cause, but it still a cause of death.

Thanks for the videos.
    well.... think of this as energy efficiency.... not abody waisted.... the walkins are supposed to be higher frequency beings who are voluntiers in orther to do this, think also that if 2 billion people were to die it may be too much for collective consciosness. to me it makes sense so nicely that only source could come up with something like this and, overall and once again.... energy efficiency my dear. Thank you for taking the time. to me this videos have gave me an even wider perspective. SO much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Dear betoobig, I enjoyed this very much. I find it very hopeful. I'm confused, tho. With the deaths predicted from the "vacstabs", those bodies wouldn't be available, so does that mean that the unvaxxed are going to be the vehicles for the walk-ins? What is your understanding? Fascinating, though. Sure could use a little good news today, as a song says... thank you! ❤️ Diane
    the jab works in low frequency...once a walkin comes with its higher frequency and bc of that frequency the jab won´t affect them. so we will experience "miraculous" recoverings... i am guessing here but the low frequency of the jab and the high frequency of the walkin are a fact. Thank you for taking the time and, most of all, for enjoying it. Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Before I can evaluate the information, I need to hear from an NPC. Why do you think you're a non-playing character? Anything else you care to share?
    why do you think i think i am a NPC? lol.... sorry i dont know where you got that from... and even though i do have lots of thing to share this thread is for this concrete information, thank you though..... if you are suspicious of anything feel free to ask...lol... nothing to hide here. Much love

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

bluestflame (1st August 2021), O Donna (2nd August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I have listened.
    For years I have been railing on the zombies in my town. I never understood how people could walk right past me, directly in front of me and not make eye contact. Not say hello. No smile. Often they will be walking a dog and the dog forces the owner to stop as I pet the dog and make a friend of the dog , with the person as if not there.

Its astounding to me. I have eye contact and a smile for everyone at all times.

When i sit on the church steps across from my apt, I would say 10% see me. The rest of them just walk in step without any life in their eyes.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), betoobig (18th July 2021), Blacklight43 (31st July 2021), Chip (31st July 2021), gini (1st August 2021), O Donna (18th July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks for the videos.
    well.... think of this as energy efficiency.... not abody waisted.... the walkins are supposed to be higher frequency beings who are voluntiers in orther to do this, think also that if 2 billion people were to die it may be too much for collective consciosness. to me it makes sense so nicely that only source could come up with something like this and, overall and once again.... energy efficiency my dear. Thank you for taking the time. to me this videos have gave me an even wider perspective. SO much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    the jab works in low frequency...once a walkin comes with its higher frequency and bc of that frequency the jab won´t affect them. so we will experience "miraculous" recoverings... i am guessing here but the low frequency of the jab and the high frequency of the walkin are a fact. Thank you for taking the time and, most of all, for enjoying it. Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    why do you think i think i am a NPC? lol.... sorry i dont know where you got that from... and even though i do have lots of thing to share this thread is for this concrete information, thank you though..... if you are suspicious of anything feel free to ask...lol... nothing to hide here. Much love
    i dont know if thhis post was showing, i wrote it the 17th of July....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

can anyone confirm it please

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

O Donna (2nd August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), pueblo (31st July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

yes, I just read it.
    --

22. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

wondering (31st July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Good videos, thanks betoobig. The whole NPC thing always felt true to me.

I love synchronicity....

I watched the video below today, it's an interview with Jennifer Arcuri (ex of Boris Johnson). In the video she talks about Boris having changed and how some of his close friends don't recognize him anymore, she says "the man she knew is gone" and she can't understand how/why he is taking the course he is now on (ie behaving like an owned globalist puppet)

As she said all this I did pause to wonder if perhaps he could have been taken over by another entity.

Apart from all that it's an interesting watch, she certainly seems to be aware of a thing or two.

Jennifer Arcuri slams the PM: 'This imposter parading around Number 10 is not a man I know at all.'

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), bluestflame (1st August 2021), Brigantia (1st August 2021), meeradas (1st August 2021), O Donna (2nd August 2021), thepainterdoug (1st August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,304 times in 1,659 posts

Please watch them in order. I find this to be not only truth but very helpfull while intriguing also. The concept from Dolores Canon about the Non Playing Caracters fits in it all like a glove, but i don´t want to do spoiler. I would love to hear your thoughts about this. Thank you and so much love. Sorry if it is been already posted. I believe is worth the time... hugs

The first time I heard about this topic, I was a teenager reading books from this " man" : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Rampa

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

wondering (1st August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The first time I heard about this topic, I was a teenager reading books from this " man" : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Rampa
    I'm a big fan of Lobsang..... You must be referring to him being a walk in , his body was collapsing and he made a deal with someone who was planning suicide , he would walk in to his body , a very uncomfortable and difficult experience for the first month or so ...

But these videos don't stand up ... the main premise of the first video is that "an enormous number of people have died in the last 18 months" , these are the covid months , and we know this just isn't true ! ..There is no spike in deaths , even with a "plague" supposedly gripping the planet .

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I wish that it happens to many of my friends and we get to talk again after all those years

As most of them started as angels and spiritual aspirants but were dragged to the madness of this civilisation year after year after year.
    The stress and speed and money pressure challenged and in many cases replaced their connection with the truth that was subtle so they turned “too wise” and too sour on within.

I would wish any one of them relax to the womb of the Universe and reconnect with their higher soul and come out the next day saying “hi, I’m Sombrero from Andromeda, are you still upto the nice veg lunch ?” or anything funny really other than “I’m so busy, driving crazy for my money” rap. Bad rap.

It’s true we have done most of it so far, the talking, the open hands offerings, the silent work behind the bars, the straight truth if you can take it and the closing harlequin part too

I’m almost impatiently waiting for the new horizon to come that’s if we are still here to see it but it is definitely bound to happen.

🍵

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (1st August 2021), meeradas (1st August 2021), O Donna (2nd August 2021), pueblo (1st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread