+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The lindisfarne Genocide Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,440 times in 557 posts

Default Why The Vikings Killed The Nuns - Lindisfarne Is.

AKA – the actual first time that the Pope was called the Anti-Christ.

On the 5th of June in the year 793 AD, the Vikings attacked the Celtic-Christian Church, center for safe-deposit boxes and money storage for the wealthy, and the location of an important library, on Lindisfarne Island, off the coast of northern England.
    You may have seen one of the many TV or Documentary versions of this event, since they love to glorify the rape and pillage of the Church by those dreaded Viking scum, right?
    It's not very difficult to prove (I found it by doing some very elementary research - no heavy lifting required) that Pope Adrian I provided the maps that the Vikings used to navigate to Lindisfarne and to continue on to pillage the rest of the Celtic-Christian areas in the North of England. These were very specific and clear maps that had the locations of all the Churches and related sites marked on it, and the Vikings used it to their great advantage. But when two Papal envoys are dispatched and those stubborn Celtic-Christians just won't listen, you have to do what you have to do, right? I mean, you can almost claim that God ordered it - it was so clearly pictured in the mind of Pope Adrian. No, you won't read this in History books, I imagine, but it happened nevertheless.
    What we see next, however, is what my post is about. We find a letter that was written by the scholar Alcuin to an Anglo-Saxon Bishop in the North of England, and there is a belief that this was to Unwona of Leicester. In his letter there is mention of "Ingeld", and some of the Roman Catholics wondered what Ingeld had to do with Christ?
    The Angles would have known, since Ingeld is their early ancestor who settled in that area as a mercenary soldier for the Roman army of occupation, and a great many stories are told of him, beginning from the time when he first left the area of Angles in the Jutland peninsula, prior to our association of them with the Saxons into our historical memories of Anglo-Saxon fame. And the Welsh would most certainly know, since their earliest rulers were from the Old North of Ingeld fame.
    After being beaten senseless by the armies of the Pope, perhaps the Celtic-Christians began to think back to their early days, in a form of gathering-the-troops if you will. But in any event, contrary to what you read in your History books, this represents the first occasion in which the word Pope was associated with the word Anti-Christ, at least in written form. (Traditionally we are told that it was the great Martin Luther who first uttered that statement).
    By the way, for those of you who might have been taught that Martin Luther (in 1520 AD) was the first to call the Pope the Anti-Christ, [in fact I actually saw this statement on a Catholic website just today] and that he began the first Protestant movement, you would be incorrect on both accounts. Celtic-Christians stood as Protestants against Rome and the Pope from the early fifth century on, or nearly a thousand years before Martin Luther was born. They even had their own translation version of the Bible, and similar but different points of view on matters of Religion and worship. You might be pleased to hear that the Celtic-Christians were actually more closely following the belief and practices that Jesus taught than the rest of the Christians of the time were, as proven by their writings. But I will leave that for another day.
    Just to clarify, in Christian eschatology, the Antichrist, or anti-Christ, refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John. The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son." Which is cute, but it misses the point. He's the one who thinks he is equal with God, and above all humans.
    In Alcuin's writings from the early or mid part of 797 AD we have the following passage in Latin.
    "Verba dei legantur in sacerdotali convivio Ibi decet lectorem audiri non citharistam sermones non carmina gentilium Quid Hinieldus cum Christo Angusta est domus utrosque tenere non potuit Non vult rex caelestis cum paganis et perditis nominetenus regibus communionem habere quia rex ille aeternus regnat in caelis ille paganus plangit in inferno Voces legentium audite in domibus tuis non ridentium turbam in plateis".
    Given that I was aware of the heated relationship between the Celtic-Christians and the back-stabbing Popes, I thought I would decipher this for you today. While the original text is of course in Latin, for transmission purposes, the message buried inside of it is in Anglo-Saxon, or what the fat boys in Oxford and Cambridge call "Old English". I've managed to become fairly proficient in Anglo-Saxon, after having had several year of practice, so here is that translation.
    Letters, Numbers of times used in the text:
    i: 43
    e: 42 ie = ea = Oh!, Alas!, an interjection
    n: 37
    t: 28
    u: 25 tun = enclosed piece of ground, a yard, court
    a: 25
    s: 23 as(al) = an ass
    r: 21
    o: 20
    m: 16 Rom = Rome
    l: 15
    c: 13
    d: 11 cald = cold, coldness
    g: 9 ge = and, also, with, your, of you
    p: 6
    v: 5
    b: 6 pub; openly-wicked, a publican, aka a collector of taxes or tribute.
    h: 4 q was often expressed as c or cw
    q: 3 hycgan = take thought, be mindful, consider, think, understand, remember
    x: 2 = aex or eax = what is brought to an edge, an axe, a hatchet, pickaxe, etc.
    f: 1 fa = hostile, proscribed, outlawed, criminal, guilty
    also = ge-fa = a foe, an enemy, adversary
    fa, fah = exposed to the vengeance of a slain man's kin because of the murder.
    This was said to be colored, (as in colored with blood), blood-stained, marked with blood
    fah = guilty of sinful deeds
    Which gives us something like : "Oh!, Alas! The court of the Ass in Rome; cold and openly wicked. Be mindful of the hostile axe! "
    So, by now some are crying click-bait, and wondering where the AntiChrist comes in, so here you are.
    Towards the close of his prose treatise on Virginity, Alcuin stated that he should write on the same subject in poetry. His prefact to the poem is an acrostic address to the abbess Maxima, in hexameter verse. It consists of thirty-eight lines, so fantastically written that each line begins and ends with the successive letters of the words of the first line; and thus the first and last lines, and the initial and final letters of each line consist of the same words. In the last line the words occur backwards. The final letters are to be read upwards.
    "Aldhelm calls this quadratum carmen, a square verse. He was not the inventor of these idle fopperies of versification. Fortunatus and others had preceded Aldhelm in this tasteless path, in which authors endeavor to surprise us, not by the genius they display, but by the difficulties which they overcome." That's what we get from our traditional scholars. But they did not examine what he said, or did not care, or could not figure out that it contained hidden meaning. And keep in mind, somebody paid for their Oxford educations. It's just like the old Hippies used to say - it's ass, grass or gas, your choice.
    Here are the words of the original "circular" or "oracle" verses:
    Metrica = a measure, or measuring, of meter, rhythmic, music metrical
    Tirones = beginners, novices, recruits, young heads of cattle,
    Tiro was a freedman and secretary of Cicero, who invented a system of shorthand
    Nunc = now, today, at the present time
    Promant = to take, bring out, to bring forth, to bring into view,
    to display on the stage,
    Carmina = song, music, poem, play, charm, prayer, incantation
    magic formula, oracle
    Castos = pure, moral, chaste, pious, virtuous, sacred, spotless
    free from or untouched by
    Traditionally they understood this as: The new metric now produce Chaste. But we will see that it is more similar to: Today's rhyming verse for novices to bring forth untouched poems.
    So if we do a Cryptographic analysis on "Metrica Tirones Nunc Promant Carmina Castos" and use letter frequency and positions of occurrences as the key, what do we obtain?
    Letters/Frequency of use
    a: 5
    n: 5
    t: 4
    e: 2
    c: 4
    r: 4
    i: 3
    s: 3 antecris (antecrist, antecriste)
    o: 3 om-up = equal to that which is on high.
    m: 3
    u: 1
    p: 1
    What we have then is "The Antichrist is equal to the one that is on high". And it's pretty clear that this is the meaning.
    In Anglo-Saxon we might refer to this idea by writing "Gé synd up godu, ealle upheá and æðele bearn", where the uphea = top end, lofty, giving us: "You are children of the most high."
    And in case we miss who the "most high" is as the subject of his message, it was the insistence of the Pope that he was "God's representative or partner here on Earth" that raised the anger of the Celtic-Christians in the first place, and eventually lead to the slaughter (genocide fits) of the Nun's, Priests, children in training to be these, and innocent villagers on Lindisfarne Island.
    Next time you see a documentary on Lindisfarne or the evil, wicked Vikings, remember this report if you will. Yes they did bad things, but only because they had received their direction from on high.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 16th July 2021 at 22:01. Reason: More interesting title.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (16th July 2021), happyuk (18th July 2021), Hym (17th July 2021), kfm27917 (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th July 2021), michaelofwessex (17th July 2021), samsdice (17th July 2021), Savannah (19th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The lindisfarne Genocide Conspiracy

I'm surprised ..... no, almost astonished. I publish evidence that Alcuin, who was certainly one of the more famous personages of the early middle ages in England was, while working at the court of Charlemagne, exchanging encoded messages naming Pope as the Anti-Christ. Alcuin was called "The most learned man anywhere to be found", according to Einhard's Life of Charlemagne (c. 817–833).
    I propose that the Lindisfarne Island invasion by Vikings was a plot of the Pope.

All of this changes British History as we know it. And the fact that the Protestant movement was alive and well much much earlier than Martin Luther, is known by not discussed today.

And yet, no replies, no comments of any kind.

I struggle to post any of my "A" material if this A- finds no approval.

Please, let me know at least where I am going wrong. I can change. Or try to.
    Thank you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

happyuk (18th July 2021), Hym (17th July 2021), Savannah (19th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Just my opinion, but if you share information here, (or anywhere), it shouldn't be about how many "Thanks" you get, nor how many responses you get. Instead, share that which you feel compelled to share and let it go, as seeds to the wind. Just because it may seem to not get much attention doesn't mean it hasn't been noticed by people. One way or another, the people that need to see, or yearn to know this type of information will find it.

Keep in mind, at any given moment, there are 3 to 4 times the number of unregistered people reading this forum than members. There is no telling how many people you may be helping that can't respond because they aren't a member. Like I say, don't worry about the pat's on the back. If you think it is important, go ahead a speak up. (or post it here on Avalon).
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

gini (18th July 2021), happyuk (18th July 2021), Hym (17th July 2021), onawah (18th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Please continue to post, Jim. I had to skim your post, fascinating as it is, as I've just had a full-on week. I'm almost at the end of getting a lot of things that needed to be done out of the way and then I'll reread it and digest it fully.

8. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Just my opinion, but if you share information here, (or anywhere), it shouldn't be about how many "Thanks" you get, nor how many responses you get. Instead, share that which you feel compelled to share and let it go, as seeds to the wind. Just because it may seem to not get much attention doesn't mean it hasn't been noticed by people. One way or another, the people that need to see, or yearn to know this type of information will find it.

Keep in mind, at any given moment, there are 3 to 4 times the number of unregistered people reading this forum than members. There is no telling how many people you may be helping that can't respond because they aren't a member. Like I say, don't worry about the pat's on the back. If you think it is important, go ahead a speak up. (or post it here on Avalon).
    Thanks for bringing me down to earth. You are correct, and I do understand. I use my posts to get a handle on how people feel about a topic, or which parts of it strike a chord, or do not. It's my feedback mechanism that helps me to focus on which paths I should wander down. I have more information than I have time to write, but you are correct, that should not be an indication of what is important - from now on I will stick to those that resonate the most with my own personal route.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Please continue to post, Jim. I had to skim your post, fascinating as it is, as I've just had a full-on week. I'm almost at the end of getting a lot of things that needed to be done out of the way and then I'll reread it and digest it fully.
    Thanks. I am beginning to understand now, and I will focus on whatever seems interesting, without worrying about how it might or might not be received in the short term.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

gini (18th July 2021), gord (21st July 2021), onawah (18th July 2021), Orph (18th July 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Very off-topic, but I always liked Lindisfarne's music

Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (18th July 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After a busy week I've had a busy weekend, but there were some facts that I wanted to check before replying so I've now managed to get round to that.

I know a little of the history of the Celtic Church and I agree with you that it seems a purer form of Christianity that is closer to the teachings of Christ. I also recall that there was papal acknowledgement that Britain was the earliest Christian kingdom, I'll look up the details of that later as I can't remember what it's called and it's now getting late. We also have the legends of Joseph of Arimathea having visited these shores, also if you're familiar with the work of Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett, they are certain from their research of the existence of early Christianity in Britain and a far more powerful and influential Wales than our mainstream history will admit.

As for the Vikings, that triggered a recall of an interview that I listened to some years ago with Robert Ferguson, author of The Hammer and the Cross. His theory was that the raid on Lindisfarne was revenge for the crusades of conversion in the Baltic regions and Scandinavia, as he said that 10,000 had been forced to convert and were then executed. I tried to look that up as I don't have a copy of his book, but could only find information on the Massacre of Verden, when 4500 Saxons were executed on the orders of Charlemagne in 782. The crusades then went on until the 13th century to convert those regions.

The Massacre of Verden was just 11 years prior to the raid on Lindisfarne. My question is - why would the Vikings have agreed with Rome to raid Lindisfarne? Was it a deal to keep the crusading Christian armies out of their country, knowing that the armies of conversion could otherwise descend on their country?

One further point is, seeing as it's now acknowledged in mainstream academia that the Vikings did have settlements in North America and it follows from that fact that they had the maritime expertise to get there, why did they need maps to reach the coast of Northumbria? I would suggest that they probably knew the shoreline of Britain extremely well. Were the maps provided to pinpoint their targets with precision?

I'm not throwing spanners in your work at all - it's very interesting, but I'm trying to align it with some of the history that I know.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the antiquity of the British church - I've found it. In The Holy Kingdom, by Adrian Gilbert, Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett, on p.301:

"...he quotes Martin of Louvain and his Disputoilis Dignitatem Anglis it [sic] Galloie in Councilio Constantiano, of 1517 which says:

'Three times the antiquity of the British Church was affirmed in Ecclesiastical Councilia. 1. The Council of Pisa, A.D. 1417; 2. The Council of Constance, AD 1419; 3.Council of Siena, AD 1423. It was stated that the British Church took precedence over all other churches, being founded by Joseph of Arimathea, immediately after the Passion of Christ.'"

14. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For Brigantia:

Excellent! Thanks for helping in this discussion and providing such good insights.

One of the clues to the change in History as far as what was recorded, was the mention
    by the Normans later that King Arthur had a cross on his shield and a picture of Mary
    close by. Both were false, and inserted much later to support the Catholics in England.

Arthur was a Celtic Christian himself, and would have sported the Keltic Cross and the
    worship of Mary is also something that began much later than his lifetime.

He was directly tied in to Taliesin, the Welsh Bard, who both knew the original Arthur
    of 510-30s AD and went on a journey with him. To the North Pole. They were searching for the people that the Greeks had mentioned, who knew of a cure for Plague. Unfortunately Arthur died on that journey. Some of those who were with them were from Ireland, and some were Anglo-Saxons, with the navigator from the Norse people. All of this is from the epics of Taliesin, and speaks of cooperation among those people, which our current PTB historians will not acknowledge.

.....the Massacre of Verden, when 4500 Saxons were executed on the orders of Charlemagne in 782. Yes, and the new King decided to cooperate with the Pope, whose main goal was to destroy the very strong Celtic Christian beliefs in England.

... why would the Vikings have agreed with Rome to raid Lindisfarne? Lindisfarne, like the other Churches drawn on the map from the Pope, was sort of a Bank or Safety Deposit box for the wealthy in the region. They held the money safe, so that even if one King lost or had his kingdom destroyed, the Church vaults could replenish him and his survivors. A sort of free-land where none dare take lest the next time it would be them and their savings that was taken. But outsiders broke that faith.

The Vikings had already been to Lindisfarne the years prior to the raid and knew perfectly well where it was. What they needed was the location of the strong boxes themselves and the locations of all of the Celtic Christian church strong boxes. The Pope had just sent two Vatican envoys to supposedly "survey" all of the Churches in that region, and they knew where they were located.

We should perhaps keep in mind that it was not only the money that the Pope wanted - in fact he gave that to the Vikings. He wanted the Bibles that they held - which were from a source older than that of the Catholic Bible, and taught some of the truths that the Pope had been trying to suppress around the world.

.... I'm not throwing spanners in your work at all - it's very interesting, but I'm trying to align it with some of the history that I know.

Not to worry about spanners. What I was hoping for was someone to comment and provide some information that would allow me to examine my own research for flaws or holes, and to be sure to cover the areas that most would find not in agreement, and you have kindly done that. Now that I know the questions that might come up, I can focus my further research into those areas.

+ Reply to Thread