+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Rink Interviews Me on Super Soldier Talk

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default James Rink Interviews Me on Super Soldier Talk

I know many of you are critical of the whole Secret Space Program scenario and I agree that many, such as CG and others, have cast a very distrustful facade on the whole SSP field. That being said, there are some very interesting developments within this field, and within the related fields of UFO/UAPs, ET contact and military abductions.

James was very happy to let me talk. There were a couple of times where I expected him to jump in and ask me questions or make observations, and there was silence. So I had to continue to talk, which is very unusual for me!

In the final minutes I shifted the conversation to dogmen and bigfoot, so we had a lot of fun! I have already had a couple of invites for other chat shows, which will be good for me to shrug off some of my reticence when it comes to talking/presenting.

I wish all of you here the greatest of health and happiness and respect the critical eye you cast, as a group, upon some very enigmatic topics.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), Bluegreen (17th July 2021), Casey Claar (15th January 2023), Did You See Them (17th July 2021), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2021), EFO (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), Harmony (17th July 2021), Inversion (17th July 2021), janette (17th July 2021), Kryztian (17th July 2021), leavesoftrees (17th July 2021), mab777 (14th January 2023), Mike (23rd July 2021), oz93666 (17th July 2021), Patient (17th July 2021), RunningDeer (17th July 2021), Sadieblue (17th July 2021), Savannah (17th July 2021), selinam (17th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th July 2021), sunflower (17th July 2021), Sunny (17th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2021), thepainterdoug (17th July 2021), toppy (18th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021), wegge (17th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: James Rink Interviews Me on Super Soldier Talk

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    I know many of you are critical of the whole Secret Space Program scenario and I agree that many, such as CG and others, have cast a very distrustful facade on the whole SSP field.
    Speaking for myself I believe the SSP is the number one issue , but we must be aware mind control , false memories , memory erasure is stock in trade for the ET's , so we have to be very careful ...It seems to me CG is still manipulated to carry out a manipulation of humanity ....

I've only so far watched 30 mins of your video Guy ....one word .. AWESOM !!.

You come across as very smart and aware of the manipulation ... the information you give agrees with my understanding from researching this subject ...

It's the story of someone born into a freemason family ... who has been abducted many times , has produced hybrid (Grey) children .. Greys work intergenerationally , so probably your father and grandfather/mother were also subject to this ... the Greys are in a quest to get a soul for themselves with these experiments , they were created by the Arcturians . When a grey dies it dies , unlike reptilians and others who do have souls .. The Greys may tell you something different , tell you you have a "soul agreement " to help them ...

I will watch the rest Guy ... and respectfully offer some opinions .... Important Work ...well done !

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

It's all becoming too real with the UAP "threat" disclosures as well.

"The United States is looking to build a spy base in the UK to probe deep space and spot any attempt by states such as Russia or China to attack vital satellites orbiting the Earth."

Using radar technology that can identify an object the size of a football up to 22,000 miles (36,000 kilometres) away, the sprawling facility would also be able to scan for less sinister, but just as damaging, pieces of space debris that can also break satellites if they collide.

A US Space Force officer said that the concept is to build three radar bases around the globe, including one potentially in Scotland or in southern England.

The other two sites look set to be in the US state of Texas and in Australia. The aim is for the first base to be operational by 2025.

"It is necessary because we want to keep chain-of-custody of targets that could threaten our systems that are in geosynchronous orbit," Lieutenant Colonel Jack Walker told Sky News.

Each circular site for the new US radar system - called the Deep Space Advanced Radar Capability (DARC) - would have a diameter of a kilometre and hold up to six, large antennae dishes - spanning 15 metres across - that would transmit energy into space.

The energy signal would then return to Earth and be recorded in a cluster of up to 10 same-sized dishes in a separate location nearby that are designed to receive the data.

"You have transmit-antennas and you have receive-antennas," said Lt Col Walker, who works as the programme manager for advanced capabilities in the special programmes directorate of the US Space Force.

The UK already hosts a number of spy bases in partnership with the United States such as RAF Flyingdales on Snod Hill in the North York Moors.

That radar station can scan out to about 5,000 kilometres and provides an early warning system for incoming ballistic missiles.

Asked about the prospect of a deep space spy base in the UK, a spokesperson for the Ministry of Defence said: "This new radar capability has the potential to make space safer and more secure, helping to protect our satellite system by tracking and monitoring objects.

"We are exploring our potential partnership with the USA on DARC and discussions so far have been positive."

https://news.sky.com/story/us-wants-...-safe-12357419

They even have a nifty looking new USSF Ka-bar to go with the uniform !

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2021), Inversion (17th July 2021), janette (17th July 2021), RunningDeer (17th July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th July 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Around 33mins Guy touches on the "Dark Fleet" ...He knows this is real...

It sounds so crazy that you don't often hear it spoken of , but there is strong evidence for it's existence ....

It's a NAZI secret space program. At the end of WWII the NAZI's simply escaped to Antarctica in submarines and continued their work on advanced craft with the help of the Reps ..
    The US got wind of this and sent a task force there under Admiral Byrd .. the US got their arse whipped by advanced craft and went running home ... By around 1949 the NAZI's had a base on the moon and continued rapidly expanding , their main base is on Ceres a large asteroid , probably they have around a million personnel in total .. they are much more advanced than the US SSP , having got started first ... the two groups are totally separate but do trade , particularly the Dark Fleet need slaves , which it seems the US is happy to supply .... The reptilians do not help the NAZI's for nothing , in return the Dark Fleet help subjugate other planets under the reptillian jackboot through out the Galaxy..

Here's the story of someone taken as a child and ended up a slave in the Dark Fleet , slaves wear shock collars to keep them in line ..The Dark Fleet has a Fuhrer and the language used is German

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

From the summary (also read in the intro):
    Guy Carter is a Star Seed Contactee who always knew we were never alone and would rejoin the universal community one day. Around the age of 10, he began to be abducted by the greys for their hybridization experiments. This continued until his late thirties. He is aware of at least three of his hybrid children. He has experienced missing time as a result of a very malevolent ET group. Guy has been able to free himself of any grey attempts at any future abduction.

He has had ongoing telepathic contact with various ET beings, who have come to him in dreams and visions. He sees himself as a representative of many of these races upon Earth during the global shift. He has genetic connections with the Pleiades, Lyrans, Mantids, Reptilian Orion Royalty, and has had communication from the Andromedan Council.

In his civilian life, Guy has a degree in Science (Zoology). Currently, Guy and his wife, Michelle, own a Health Shop and Dharma Centre in Victoria, Australia, where they do energy healing and psychic readings. They have worked with a number of Secret Space Program insiders to help to recover their memories, recall their past lives, annul certain soul contracts, call in different ET councils, clear negative entities and off world implants and heal them from trauma. They are also the founder of the Star Family Conference in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Tonight, Guy will be sharing some his experiences with his ET contacts and their messages, memories of the underground bases, his interactions in healing SSP Insiders, and the ongoing mission to bring light to planet earth. Guy will also share some of his ET related artwork.

You can contact Guy Carter at www.rosebudhealthstore.com.au
    To learn more about his conference please visit StarFamilyConference.com
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th July 2021 at 13:17.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th July 2021), Harmony (14th January 2023), Inversion (17th July 2021), janette (17th July 2021), Parsi-X (14th January 2023), TelosianEmbrace (17th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Around 33mins Guy touches on the "Dark Fleet" ...He knows this is real...

It sounds so crazy that you don't often hear it spoken of , but there is strong evidence for it's existence ....

It's a NAZI secret space program. At the end of WWII the NAZI's simply escaped to Antarctica in submarines and continued their work on advanced craft with the help of the Reps ..
    The US got wind of this and sent a task force there under Admiral Byrd .. the US got their arse whipped by advanced craft and went running home ... By around 1949 the NAZI's had a base on the moon and continued rapidly expanding , their main base is on Ceres a large asteroid , probably they have around a million personnel in total .. they are much more advanced than the US SSP , having got started first ... the two groups are totally separate but do trade , particularly the Dark Fleet need slaves , which it seems the US is happy to supply .... The reptilians do not help the NAZI's for nothing , in return the Dark Fleet help subjugate other planets under the reptillian jackboot through out the Galaxy..

Here's the story of someone taken as a child and ended up a slave in the Dark Fleet , slaves wear shock collars to keep them in line ..The Dark Fleet has a Fuhrer and the language used is German

Hi oz! We count Tony Rodrigues as a personal friend. We flew him out to both of our Star Family Conferences, and my wife was messaging him earlier this evening. We fully believe Tony to be truthful in his story, and a very difficult story that is. Wishing him the best of health and healing.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th July 2021), Inversion (17th July 2021), oz93666 (17th July 2021), Parsi-X (14th January 2023), RunningDeer (17th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have also been on Patriot Dave! Dave is a lovely guy, very down to earth and informed. We go over similar territory to what was covered with James Rink, and I do warn that the Andromedan Council will not tolerate the many transgressions of the Dark Fleet and other SSP's when it comes to time travel, trade and military operations, to mention a few.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Inversion (23rd July 2021), oz93666 (23rd July 2021), Parsi-X (15th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another great interview Guy ...I watched the whole 1Hr 3 minutes ....

I can't think of another person out there , giving interviews , who is more in accord with my world view ... I think this has a lot to do with your scientific education... This lays a firm foundation for dealing with these tricky subjects .... We know the field of education and science is corrupt, but none the less , if lucky , you come away with a methodology for getting at the truth ... logical thought , doubting everything , asking the right questions ... ( Karl Mollison spent his working life as a research scientist)...

But there's no point in chatting about what we agree on Guy ... Let me bring up the 10% in your interview where we differ ...

.... ....I do warn that the Andromedan Council will not tolerate the many transgressions of the Dark Fleet and other SSP's when it comes to time travel, trade and military operations, to mention a few.
    You do bring up Alex Collier who also believes he's in contact with the Andromedan Council here are just a few of his failed predictions ....

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake".

"Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit".

"Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock. By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, ".
    "It's going to be wild. I think by January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war".

"Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. ".

"By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about 'ghosts', because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode".

"It will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001"

"During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. ".

So Collier is clearly being deceived ... there will be much truth mixed in with what he says ... 'moon is artificial' etc this is to draw in people like you and me ... The ET's who control this place are psychically advanced they will target people like Collier and You , the aim is to lead us on a merry dance , deflect any resistance to their plan ...

So you may well have been an Andromedin in a previous life .. the ET psychics will know this and pop into your head , and flatter you with news you are now a member of the council ... and this will deflect you onto plans of replacing the moon , and tidying up the asteroid belt! they will tell you things are getting better and they are dealing with the Dark Fleet .... In reality things are not getting better ... they've never been worse (In Oz you actually need a government permit to leave your house!!)

They can mind manipulate ANYONE unless a specific request is made to the Divine Realm for protection from this ...

There is one way for humanity to get out of this mess ..Form a partnership with the Divine Realm/Creator and call for them to join us in sending love and healing to the evil spirits and malevolent ET's behind this all ... if enough people do this the dark forces will lose interest and withdraw.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

I know many of you are critical of the whole Secret Space Program scenario and I agree that many, such as CG and others, have cast a very distrustful facade on the whole SSP field. That being said, there are some very interesting developments within this field, and within the related fields of UFO/UAPs, ET contact and military abductions.

James was very happy to let me talk. There were a couple of times where I expected him to jump in and ask me questions or make observations, and there was silence. So I had to continue to talk, which is very unusual for me!

In the final minutes I shifted the conversation to dogmen and bigfoot, so we had a lot of fun! I have already had a couple of invites for other chat shows, which will be good for me to shrug off some of my reticence when it comes to talking/presenting.

I wish all of you here the greatest of health and happiness and respect the critical eye you cast, as a group, upon some very enigmatic topics.
    You said you can annul contracts. Is that incarnation agreements and can you determine what that is? Does it come from the oversoul? Captain Mark Richards, his wife Jo Ann Richards and Randy Cramer have spoken about the dog race. They're called Connonains or Canisions and are merchants/traders. I find it odd that Kerry Cassidy was involved in 1981 movie Wolfen then decades later she publicized information on them. That seems to work like The Simpsons predictions. Components of the future are imbued in the past. Do you feel The Dark is involved with the global gang stalking phenomenon? That was in connection to the disharmony you mentioned.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (28th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,778 times in 246 posts

Wow.. its 2023 and I am just discovering this thread and that you are in the vicinity ..I've had some interesting life experiences and want to book a session with you to determine if I am a starseed... look forward to connecting with you Guy!

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2023), Inversion (14th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread