1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,682 times in 20,823 posts

Exclamation UFOs & Christians: the Hypocrisy Paradox

• UFOs & Christians the Hypocrisy Paradox
    Millions believe in God but never saw "Him" ... Millions worldwide saw/experience genuine UFOs and know 100% what they experienced ... are still called: "believers" not experiences/knowers.

It is "okay" to believe a man walked over water and having a "Talking Snake" in the Garden of Eden etc. etc. ... but the same who claim that say it is "not okay" to ponder if UFO's and their occupants throughout human history influenced almost all Religions on our planet.

• Any generalization for or against is not doing justice to the full spectrum of the truth.
    Everybody can find echo-chambers of your own bias ... not hard to do ... especially when (personal) fears and genuine worries are involved "about the other" being "deceived" ... this projected assumption can also be part of a deception agenda without realizing it.

I can make list a long long list of subjects having unjustified over the top fears being copy-catted just because people think they are "so sure" of themselves but was an exaggeration to "convince" the other.

Lot of people have to face their own created demons first to be able to transform these obvious fear-based projected obstacles.

• Those who are so sure that "all" CE5 UFO Experiences are part of a "evil conspiracy" to control millions ... I have a question for them:
    01. How many people have you actually spoken/communicated with who did those CE5 Protocols successfully? (be honest!).
    02. How many videos/sites of successful CE5 testimonies have you really studied?

To assume they "all" must be victims ... that assumption in itself proves my point how some people have a Myopic View
    (Tunnel Vision) pushing a false narrative thus become a tool for deception themselves thinking they do "good".

Am also aware that some (very few) Avalonians are (fanatic?) Christians (or act like it) and see everything that is paranormal or alien as "demonic" ... often "forget" to add that in to the their projections when communicating to other members ... knowing if they did, that others will see what they are actually doing.

Personally met (face to face in real life) all kinds of different types of Christians (100s over the years) that came to one (or more) of my 80+ UFO Lectures I gave in 5 countries.... what they all seem to have in common is they feel themselves as "saviors" for your Soul and use any means necessary to "save your Soul" ... And see anyone that questions that myopic behavior as part of an "evil energy" ... So you never ever can convince them one way or the other. Am so used to that. Nothing new.

Also did many 3 hour live radio shows in Amsterdam 1990 up to 1998 where anyone could phone-in and debate me or my guest discussing UFOs live uncensored ... and guess what ... there I debated Christians too about UFOs ... many times ... So it is not new to me ... noticed a lot of recognizable predictable patterns of behavior.

A good friend of mine told me that IF a real Christian is blending in a paranormal and/or UFO research groups not stating their true "mission" their true Modus operandi (true intentions) but slowly expose themselves can be challenged by asking if they are Christians and see everything through that lens. According to their beliefs they are not allowed to lie about that question ... because to openly deny your faith is worse than anything else for most hardcore Christians.

Am really happy to say there are also many open-minded (humble) Christians not demonizing UFO's by default ... but sadly enough most of them are afraid to speak about their more balanced honest views.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 17th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2021 at 10:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Craig (18th July 2021), East Sun (17th July 2021), Heart to heart (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), Snoweagle (21st July 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2021), UNEEKSTUF (22nd July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2021 at 18:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Default Re: UFOs & Christians: the Hypocrisy Paradox

John,
    I read your post with interest (as with all your posts
    Hoping this thread engages sincere dialogue.
    I personally have to absorb your comments.
    I too have thoughts on the matter.
    I need to think about my response a bit after considering your input.
    I am a Christian.

Pamela

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st June 2023), wondering (17th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    John,
    I am a Christian.

Pamela

Thank you

Be aware that I know that most Christians have an open mind but are afraid to be open about their more balanced views on UFOs if they connected it with their Faith ... As other Christians will "thought-police" anyone questioning their orthodoxy & dogma.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2021 at 12:38.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    John,
    I am a Christian.

Pamela

Thank you

Be aware that I know that most Christians have an open mind but are afraid to be open about their more balanced views on UFOs if they connected it with their Faith ... As other Christians will "thought-police" anyone questioning their orthodoxy & dogma.

cheers,
    John
    One of many distortions injected through the centuries to subjugate and control. Same as Jesus taught about the organized religious leaders of his time, focussed solely on "following the rules" let alone keeping track of them. Can be thought of as what happens when love is squeezed out of the picture.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), East Sun (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: UFOs & Christians: the Hypocrisy Paradox

• Imagine Christians demonizing (label) any Alien as "Demonic" .... and non-Christians "worshiping" the wrong aliens ...
    Both have lessons to learn in practicing real discernment skills taking responsibility for own quality of thinking/reasoning ... Not hiding behind "group think" nor hive mind behavior.

I also noticed that if you are not a Christian ... they assume you "worship" something else ... and ask you about that issue in many ways .... Maybe it never occurred to them that ANYTHING that "needs worship" is wrong to begin with.

cheers,
    July 17th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2021 at 17:49.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), East Sun (17th July 2021), Heart to heart (19th July 2021), lizhekb (18th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Default Re: UFOs & Christians the Hypocrisy Paradox

Maybe it never occurred to them that ANYTHING that "needs worship" is wrong to begin with.
    Exactly. Never bow down to any 'deity' at all. The whole concept of 'worshipping' and 'serving' a god figure is wrong already.

Btw, next to your examples of UFOs in the sky on old paintings and drawings I find the ancient cave drawings of grey(-like) beings called 'Wandjina' or 'Wondjina' also very interesting.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...he-sky-beings/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wond...w=1270&bih=783

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

• Imagine Christians demonizing (label) any Alien as "Demonic" .... and non-Christians "worshiping" the wrong aliens ...
    Both have lessons to learn in practicing real discernment skills taking responsibility for own quality of thinking/reasoning ... Not hiding behind "group think" nor hive mind behavior.

I also noticed that if you are not a Christian ... they assume you "worship" something else ... and ask you about that issue in many ways .... Maybe it never occurred to them that ANYTHING that "needs worship" is wrong to begin with.

cheers,
    John
    Hi John.
    Maybe it's that "IT" does not need worship but the 'people' need something to worship.
    ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), lizhekb (18th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

East Sun, I agree with that.
    From my research, albeit limited, humanity appears to ‘reach out’: across cultures and across history. As if we have an irrepressible need to cry out and acknowledge a higher Being or dimension .
    Not dictated or instilled by the machinations of rulers.... although that is quite prevalent, and transparent to those here .
    Reference art, poetry, dance, music, rituals, costuming etc throughout human history.
    There is something very deep in us seemingly irrepressibly reaching out.
    I find it very poignant.
    I would truly appreciate feedback.
    As John put so eloquently, i want to take responsibility for the quality of my own reasoning,
    and I respectfully value the input of ALL here.

Pamela

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), East Sun (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Default Re: UFOs & Christians the Hypocrisy Paradox

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Maybe it never occurred to them that ANYTHING that "needs worship" is wrong to begin with.
    Exactly. Never bow down to any 'deity' at all. The whole concept of 'worshipping' and 'serving' a god figure is wrong already.

Btw, next to your examples of UFOs in the sky on old paintings and drawings I find the ancient cave drawings of grey(-like) beings called 'Wandjina' or 'Wondjina' also very interesting.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...he-sky-beings/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wond...w=1270&bih=783

The Wandjina paintings are very telling indeed. I posted something about them in another thread a couple days or so back. I remember hearing the stories about these spirits from word of mouth as a kid but if I am not remembering those stories correctly because of hearing so long ago or haven't found the online detailed source that matches what I initially learned. The current online material is a bit vague whereas I remember hearing they were guides that taught wandering tribes how to survive the land. Given knowledge fire, taught what flora can be used for treatments, tools for hunting.. like the Boomerang.. which used aerofoil shape wing to create lift as it flies through the air... A technology that for me always seemed out of place in a hunter gatherer society with no other equal level of sophistication of tools or constructions.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

East Sun (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

See also this thread posted in 2012.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ing-From-Space

My introduction.

Mauro Biglino translated 23 books of the Bible for the Vatican. He had to translate the Stalingrad Codex (the version of the Bible which all three major monotheistic religions - Christian, Jewish and Muslim - recognize as the official Bible) from the Hebrew, word by word, literally and with no interpretation whatsoever. That is to say, he's not a wannabe kabbalist, conspirationist or ufologist, since the official publishing organism of the Vatican approved and released those books, at least 17 of them. While working on the Bible, he realized that many of the stories this book tells where mistranslated, misinterpretated, mostly on purpose, in order to insert the notion of a spiritual, almighty and unerring God. The picture he gives us of the bestseller of all times is surprisingly different from what we all were told. Actually, as soon as he released "THE BOOK THAT WILL FOREVER CHANGE OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE - THE GODS COMING FROM SPACE", the Vatican suspended all further publications of Mauro Biglino's works: Let's discover why!
    Last edited by Billy; 17th July 2021 at 16:26.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), Kryztian (18th August 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Tyy1907 (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Hi John, I was strongly influenced by the Catholic church in the first 4 decades of my life. Certainly not so now, and I have never been a student of the bible. Apart from the Catholic church having hidden so much that would have been valuable to it's members, which continues today, I believe, I don't see the whole UFO issue as being a religious one at all. The extraterrestrial information that has systematically hidden from us has come from every aspect of tptb across the board. How unfortunate for us that so much has been kept from us, but I like to think that is changing. It seems that as truth is revealed about the enormous involvement of extraterrestrials in our history, it will be incorporated into our belief systems eventually. I will so welcome such progress, but whether that happens in my lifetime remains to be seen. I wish.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th July 2021), East Sun (17th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2021), mojo (17th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: UFOs & Christians: the Hypocrisy Paradox

• History of Medieval Art:
    European art during the Middle Ages developed out of the artistic heritage of classical antiquity, the Roman Empire, as well as Christian iconography. To this mixture, must be added the influence of the Middle East in the forms and ideals of Byzantine culture. Interestingly, at the start of the Medieval period, nearly all works of art were commissioned by religious authorities (for churches/monasteries) or secular leaders (for public edification), and most were actually created by monks. By the end of the period, the arts industry had broadened considerably from its original monastic base: not only were most artists laymen, but a number of artworks were commissioned by wealthy bourgeois patrons for personal enjoyment.
    Even so, for 600 years (c.400-1000 CE) Europe was a cultural backwater. Only one institution survived: the Christian Church - centred in Rome, and Constantinople. Not surprisingly, therefore, the church became the main sponsor of architecture, and other types of art, during the medieval era.
    • Early Christian Artists (650-900 CE)
    One of the finest examples of early Christian painting were the Irish and Anglo-Saxon illuminated manuscripts dating from the mid-sixth century CE. These beautifully illustrated books (eg. Book of Kells, Book of Durrow), combining Celtic art with Anglo-Saxon and Celtic metalwork art, were produced by scribes and artist-monks in the scriptoriums of abbeys and monasteries across Ireland and Northern England. They were succeeded by Carolingan, Ottonian and Byzantine illuminated texts, as well as a host of Persian Islamic illuminations.
    • Medieval Artists on the Continent
    The first signs of a Continental cultural renaissance appeared about 775 at the royal court of the Christian King Charlemagne. This period - known as Carolingian Art - was influenced by Late Antiquity and Byzantine traditions. Charlemagne's artists and calligraphers - including some of the Continent's best miniaturists - produced a number of outstanding illuminated texts, like the Godscalc Evangelistary, the Lorsch Gospels and the Gospels of St Medard of Soissons. For more, see: German Medieval Art (c.800-1250), Medieval Christian Art and Medieval Sculpture.
    • Romanesque Designers (c.950-1140)
    By the mid-10th century, the Rome-based Christian Church had begun to establish a network of Bishops and lesser clergy in most areas of Western Europe. (See also: Ottonian Art.) As its wealth increased, the church turned to monumental architecture, using a new design language known as Romanesque art, to promote its divine message. Romanesque designers and architects erected hundreds of new churches and monasteries across the Continent. Famous examples included: the Cathedral of Pisa with its famous leaning bell tower, the Florence Baptistery, Laon Cathedral, Augsburg and Worms Cathedrals, the abbeys of Cluny, Aux Dames (Caen) and Les Hommes (Mont Saint-Michel). In England, 26 out of 27 ancient Cathedrals were started during the Romanesque period. For more, see Architecture History. See also: Romanesque Sculpture. For more about mural painting during the 11th and 12th centuries, see: Romanesque Painting. For regional differences of style, see: Romanesque Painting in Italy; also France; and Spain. For medieval book painting and gospel illuminations, see: Romanesque Illuminated Manuscripts.
    • Gothic Architects (c.1140-1300)
    Romanesque architecture was impressive but boring. Also, the interiors of most churches were dimly lit because of their small windows. All this was changed by the new Gothic architecture, whose soaring arches, vaulted ceilings, and massive stained glass windows inspired and informed the Church's illiterate congregations. Gothic art first appeared (c.1140) in the Abbey Church of Saint-Denis, near Paris, before being applied most famously to the cathedrals of Northern France, which were richly decorated with Gothic sculpture. Among the most famous examples of the French Gothic style are Notre Dame Cathedral Paris (1163-1345), Chartres Cathedral (1194-1250), as well as the cathedrals of Strasbourg (1015-1439), Laon (1160-1235), Tours (1170-1547), Bourges (1195-1230), Reims (1211-1275) and Amiens (1220-1270). Outside France, famous medieval examples include Cologne Cathedral (1248-1880); Florence Cathedral, begun in the Gothic style in 1296 under Arnolfo di Cambio, and completed in the Renaissance style in 1436, under Brunelleschi; the 14th century St Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna; the massive Milan Cathedral begun in 1386; and Seville Cathedral (1401-1528), the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. In England, examples of Gothic design include Westminster Abbey, York Minster and the cathedrals of Salisbury, Canterbury and Lincoln. See also: English Gothic Sculpture and German Gothic Sculpture. For more about architectural design in Germany, during this period, please see: German Gothic Art (c.1200-1450).
    • Byzantine Artists (c.500-1400)
    By the time Rome was sacked in 450 CE, thousands of Roman and Greek painters, craftsmen and other artists had moved to Constantinople (Byzantium) where they proceeded to create a new set of Eastern Christian images and icons - based on a combination of Greek, Persian and Egyptian culture - known as Byzantine Art.
    Almost exclusively devoted to religious expression, its architecture and painting (little sculpture was produced by Byzantine artists) developed within a rigid tradition. This led to a sophistication of style rarely equalled in Western art. Major types of medieval Byzantine art included public mosaics, private icons made with encaustic wax paint on portable wooden panels, illuminated manuscripts such as the famous Rabula Gospel (586), fresco painting, as well as decorative art including ivory diptychs and exquisite metalwork. Unlike medieval religious art in Western Europe, Byzantine artworks hardly ever had a didactic or narrative function: they remained essentially impersonal, ceremonial and symbolic.

Byzantine architects built numerous outstanding churches and religious buildings, including: the Hagia Irene (c.360) and the Hagia Sophia (532-37), both in Constantinople (now Istanbul); and the Church of St. Sophia in Sofia in Bulgaria (527-65) - all richly decorated with gilding, mosaic art, murals and relief sculpture. In time, medieval Byzantine architects became more influenced by eastern traditions of design and decoration, and exerted a deep influence on early Islamic art and architecture, as exemplified by the Umayyad Great Mosque of Damascus. Byzantine art spread to Ravenna as well as Kiev, Novgorod, Tver, Pskov and Moscow, where it became a major type of Russian medieval painting, and stimulated the emergence of numerous centres of artistic excellence such as the Novgorod school of icon painting, and later the Moscow school of painting.
    • Medieval Artists Heralded Renaissance
    During the 14th century, the Gothic style - which up until 1300 had been mainly exemplified by architecture and sculpture, as well as widespread production of Gothic illuminated manuscripts - began to be applied to painting and the decorative arts in a variant known as International Gothic. Characterized by the overriding primacy of pattern and colour, to which composition and naturalistic detail were subordinated, the style - as exemplified by International Gothic illuminations - was a blend of Italian and Northern European art, and was practised especially in centres like Lombardy, Franco-Flemish Burgundy and Bohemia. This idiom was developed and improved by three important pre-Renaissance painters, Cimabue (Cenni di Peppi) (1240-1302), Duccio di Buoninsegna (c.1255-1319) of the conservative Sienese School of painting and Giotto di Bondone (1267-1337), whose fresco work and panel painting laid the groundwork for 15th century Florentine painters and sculptors, especially their mastery of linear perspective and realism.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2021 at 18:27.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th July 2021), pabranno (17th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Wondering,
    I agree, and it is obvious that the Church will have to eventually admit that
    there is an extraterrestrial element to our existence,
    The Roman Church IMO has deceived us for thousands of year and should be STOPPED now!

The Jesuits if you know who they are, are the most despicable and deceptive group of so called "religious" people on this Earth, Please check this out.

The Jesuit Pope is in my opinion, the closest entity to the Anti-Christ here on Earth now! Period!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th July 2021), oz93666 (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

The aliens have created our religions to confuse and control us, to hide their presence and allow them to manipulate us with impunity. The only person I know who is an abductee is a very religious Christian. He AND his son have been abducted many times, semen extracted, other medical work done, typical of the grey alien stories we all know. The aliens always told him they were from God, that he was chosen by God to help this project. I told him I thought the greys were using his beliefs to control him, but religious people are true believers, and he firmly believed he was helping God by allowing the Greys to take his semen. Even the fact they were taking his son didn't seem to bother him. I think if I were in his place I would have been furious at this obvious treatment of us like lab rats. But I note even the non religious types like Jim Sparks now dutifully sing the song of the alien agenda after decades of intrusive abductions.
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

East Sun (18th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2021), oz93666 (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    The aliens have created our religions to confuse and control us, to hide their presence and allow them to manipulate us with impunity. The only person I know who is an abductee is a very religious Christian. He AND his son have been abducted many times, semen extracted, other medical work done, typical of the grey alien stories we all know. The aliens always told him they were from God, that he was chosen by God to help this project. I told him I thought the greys were using his beliefs to control him, but religious people are true believers, and he firmly believed he was helping God by allowing the Greys to take his semen. Even the fact they were taking his son didn't seem to bother him. I think if I were in his place I would have been furious at this obvious treatment of us like lab rats. But I note even the non religious types like Jim Sparks now dutifully sing the song of the alien agenda after decades of intrusive abductions.
    Good post NN ..I'd just take issue with the sentiment of the first sentence .... The impulse behind Christianity was Divine , but strait away the dark forces set about twisting and corrupting it .... The main symbol the crucifix is clearly evil and designed to rub our nose in the fact they killed Him ... the clear message is "that's what we do to those that bring light" ... But still among the mess of the Christian religion there is much of value ... Love ..the belief in God , even though many wrong concepts around him ...
    In later years I've eased up on my opposition to Christianity.
    Last edited by oz93666; 18th July 2021 at 08:02.

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    .. as he released "THE BOOK THAT WILL FOREVER CHANGE OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE - THE GODS COMING FROM SPACE", the Vatican suspended all further publications of Mauro Biglino's works: Let's discover why!
    Here is the PDF of that book [https://ia801008.us.archive.org/35/i...282013%29.pdf]

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    ..The Jesuit Pope is in my opinion, the closest entity to the Anti-Christ here on Earth now! Period!
    Mr. Sosa from the Society of Jesus (aka Jesuits), he is also known as "The black pope".
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

East Sun (18th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2021), lizhekb (18th July 2021), pabranno (18th July 2021), Rosco1 (6th June 2023), wondering (18th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Prime Creator is way too big for any of the (man-made and/or alien-made) religions!

cheers,
    John Kuhles

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

• UFOs & Christians the Hypocrisy Paradox
    Millions believe in God but never saw "Him" ... Millions worldwide saw/experience genuine UFOs and know 100% what they experienced ... are still called: "believers" not experiences/knowers.

It is "okay" to believe a man walked over water and having a "Talking Snake" in the Garden of Eden etc. etc. ... but the same who claim that say it is "not okay" to ponder if UFO's and their occupants throughout human history influenced almost all Religions on our planet.

• Any generalization for or against is not doing justice to the full spectrum of the truth.
    Everybody can find echo-chambers of your own bias ... not hard to do ... especially when (personal) fears and genuine worries are involved "about the other" being "deceived" ... this projected assumption can also be part of a deception agenda without realizing it.

I can make list a long long list of subjects having unjustified over the top fears being copy-catted just because people think they are "so sure" of themselves but was an exaggeration to "convince" the other.

Lot of people have to face their own created demons first to be able to transform these obvious fear-based projected obstacles.

• Those who are so sure that "all" CE5 UFO Experiences are part of a "evil conspiracy" to control millions ... I have a question for them:
    01. How many people have you actually spoken/communicated with who did those CE5 Protocols successfully? (be honest!).
    02. How many videos/sites of successful CE5 testimonies have you really studied?

To assume they "all" must be victims ... that assumption in itself proves my point how some people have a Myopic View
    (Tunnel Vision) pushing a false narrative thus become a tool for deception themselves thinking they do "good".

Am also aware that some (very few) Avalonians are (fanatic?) Christians (or act like it) and see everything that is paranormal or alien as "demonic" ... often "forget" to add that in to the their projections when communicating to other members ... knowing if they did, that others will see what they are actually doing.

Personally met (face to face in real life) all kinds of different types of Christians (100s over the years) that came to one (or more) of my 80+ UFO Lectures I gave in 5 countries.... what they all seem to have in common is they feel themselves as "saviors" for your Soul and use any means necessary to "save your Soul" ... And see anyone that questions that myopic behavior as part of an "evil energy" ... So you never ever can convince them one way or the other. Am so used to that. Nothing new.

Also did many 3 hour live radio shows in Amsterdam 1990 up to 1998 where anyone could phone-in and debate me or my guest discussing UFOs live uncensored ... and guess what ... there I debated Christians too about UFOs ... many times ... So it is not new to me ... noticed a lot of recognizable predictable patterns of behavior.

A good friend of mine told me that IF a real Christian is blending in a paranormal and/or UFO research groups not stating their true "mission" their true Modus operandi (true intentions) but slowly expose themselves can be challenged by asking if they are Christians and see everything through that lens. According to their beliefs they are not allowed to lie about that question ... because to openly deny your faith is worse than anything else for most hardcore Christians.

Am happy to say there are also many open-minded (humble) Christians not demonizing UFO's by default ... but sadly enough most of them are afraid to speak about their more balanced honest views.

cheers,
    July 17th, 2021
    Didn't those pictures original represent the sun and the moon? Just like in other pre colombine religions in Latin America, which also had the same "Gods" but under another names? I do understand what you mean, but i have seen old, very old statues in Mexico representing similar things.All that stuff is just Catholic imagery, What about before..

I guess what i'm trying to say is, there were other statues, pictures, and so on, way before religion like catholics or whatever other, and they also had representations like those. So its not just them
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th July 2021 at 08:47.
    Tired

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

East Sun (18th July 2021), Snoweagle (19th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Didn't those pictures original represent the sun and the moon? Just like in other pre colombine religions in Latin America, which also had the same "Gods" but under another names? I do understand what you mean, but i have seen old, very old statues in Mexico representing similar things.All that stuff is just Catholic imagery, What about before..

I guess what i'm trying to say is, there were other statues, pictures, and so on, way before religion like catholics or whatever other, and they also had representations like those. So its not just them

Really? ... look again ... and compare it with 1000s of other paintings NOT having these particular shapes that does not even look close to a "moon shape" or "sun shape"

Show me more alleged "Moons & Sun" being used in old Medieval Art like that being "more moon-like" and "more sun-like".
    • To me it does not strike me as a "moon & sun".
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th July 2021 at 13:10.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lizhekb (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast