Thread: Free Speech Restricts Our Freedoms

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,571 times in 5,713 posts

Default Re: Free Speech Restricts Our Freedoms

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    If she cleaned the clothes wrong she definitely doesn't deserve to die. She only deserves a swift uppercut. Right? I'm kidding of course. You never hit a woman with an uppercut..they fall in an ugly heap. But a stiff jab on the other hand, that seems appropriate.

Ok, so that tasteless joke about domestic violence would likely get me fired if I delivered it on the job. But I wouldn't get arrested for it. See?

Of course I do see what you mean! I'm stubbornly making the distiction between prosecution and cancellation because you seem to have conflated the 2 above as it pertains to the 1rst amendment.
    Only because i can see it all going into the same direction! From all i have seen so far. It not really very later than when people starts thinking "this is right or this is wrong" that they later idealize., then want to enforce it, and right now, the enforcing part is way back in the past, i believe, Fascism is born out of that, in the end.

Question: How far before "The end" do you think you guys are?

Yeah for sure. It's kind of a 2 headed monster. It does all have the same effect ultimately. You're 100% right about that. Any way you cut it, it's bad.

I'm not disputing any of that. But I was moved to start the thread because the US gov was doing it so openly and casually. That made a real impression on me.

How far before the end? That's a great question. If you asked me a few months ago, I would have been pretty pessimistic. But now people are fighting back. They're hip to what's going on, and they're pushing back against it. However, all this drama here in America feels planned out and structured, and I imagine "they" have contingency plans upon contingency plans. I have to remain hopeful to stay sane, but I have serious doubts.

How's the situation in Russia? Can you openly challenge vaccinations and stuff like that? What's the government narrative on things like that? Because I may have to relocate soon lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

atman (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Mod note from Bill:

I fully appreciate the discussion, and fully support free speech, but this freedom of expression is getting a little hard to read!

https://projectavalon.net/Too_many_nested_quotes.gif

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), muxfolder (20th July 2021), PurpleLama (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021), Yoda (18th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Bill I agree fully. And I blame Masha for all of it If she would have just admitted I was right all along, none of this would have happened.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

How's the situation in Russia? Can you openly challenge vaccinations and stuff like that? What's the government narrative on things like that? Because I may have to relocate soon lol
    Few weeks ago there was a mandate to enforce people to do one of two things: vacinate or get tested every 2 weeks or so, and to enter any coffee shop or public location you had to show your QR code so they could see your status. But people did not want to, so it has just been removed a day or two ago. So now people can go anywhere as they want
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    See "When Face Masks Aren't Enough"

https://geoffolson.substack.com/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), PurpleLama (21st July 2021), Satori (18th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

...by emotionally blaming this person or that group, etc.
    Yes, and psychologists often refer to this as fundamental attribution error.

It's so easy (and lazy) to apportion blame to groups of people, or 'other' groups.

We've all at some time in our lives done this, perhaps even justifiably on occasion, but learn over time that personal responsibility and levels of self-awareness and understanding can ameliorate this, so that the individual in any group can do the same.

The value in a group dynamic is the collaborative nature of it, but may be discretely ideologically approached, for the betterment of that (diverse) community.

And all communities are diverse, by definition, as they consist of diverse individuals.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    "What’s your message to places like Facebook?" (19 seconds)

Over time I became more outraged by what this usurper said in this video. Talk about dividing people. According to his handlers if you don’t take the poison jab you are a killer. The “pandemic” is the un-jabbed. Pure evil lies.

Watch him struggle to remember the sound bite that has been drilled into his head, and the lines of the script. He was told to respond to any such question in that manner. I suspect the whole scene was a set up and scripted. He took no other “question.”

It is no coincidence that Facebook was specifically referred to in the question. His mouthpiece Psaki recently specifically stated that this [illegitimate regime] is working with Facebook to silence truth and dissent.

What he said is not something he even understands or necessarily believes.

This scripted scene occurred not only in concert with Psaki’s statement, but also as the so-called Surgeon General is calling for silencing speech about the real pandemic—mass genocide. No opinions, science and evidence opposing the official narrative is to be tolerated by them.

I say we don’t tolerate them and their evil agenda.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Blacklight43 (18th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Over time I became more outraged by what this usurper said in this video. Talk about dividing people. According to his handlers if you don’t take the poison jab you are a killer. The “pandemic” is the un-jabbed. Pure evil lies.

Watch him struggle to remember the sound bite that has been drilled into his head, and the lines of the script. He was told to respond to any such question in that manner. I suspect the whole scene was a set up and scripted. He took no other “question.”

It is no coincidence that Facebook was specifically referred to in the question. His mouthpiece Psaki recently specifically stated that this [illegitimate regime] is working with Facebook to silence truth and dissent.

What he said is not something he even understands or necessarily believes.

This scripted scene occurred not only in concert with Psaki’s statement, but also as the so-called Surgeon General is calling for silencing speech about the real pandemic—mass genocide. No opinions, science and evidence opposing the official narrative is to be tolerated by them.

I say we don’t tolerate them and their evil agenda.
    I suspect there’s a link between this uptick from the Biden administration and timing of the class action lawsuit announced on July 7, 2021. Scores of patriots are also moving forward with lawsuits.

Trump Announces Class Action Lawsuit - ‘Liberty Is Under Attack’ (23 min)

[direct link]

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vgxcjh

Vivek Ramaswamy: If this case is argued in the right way, it has the potential to go all the way to the supreme court and potentially be one of the defining cases of our time. Because the conventional wisdom says there are private companies and of course somebody could bring a suit like this. But the heart of the legal claim here is these private companies are not actually acting as private companies. They are acting on behalf of the Federal Government and they are protected by them.

Trump's lawsuit could be 'defining case of our time': Ramaswamy (4:14 min)

Biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy discusses the implications of
    former President Trump's lawsuit against big tech.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th July 2021 at 14:37.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), Satori (19th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike, I know you’re flexible about poster being on point and you're a promoter of comedy. Some of these definitions fit the thread.

Armaments

Devices manufactured by the unspeakable and marketed to the questionable to target the expendable.

Artificial Intelligence

Machine-based learning networks that some scientists fear will one day overtake human beings at Natural Stupidity.

Brain

A device that miraculously starts on its own every morning, and doesn’t stop until the moment the owner arrives at work. Ancient firmware running outdated software, slated for upgrading and eventual replacement (see Artificial Intelligence).

Bureaucracy

A gargantuan, Oz-like mechanism that some prefer to believe is ruled by a single hidden wizard rather than a bunch of officious Munchkins.

Commute

A time-consuming drive to a job you don’t like in a car you can’t afford to buy **** you don’t need to impress people you don’t know (adapted from Fight Club).

Cult of the Donkey

An American quasi-religious sports team formed of “Democrats,” who play a shirts-and-skins match against “Republicans” every few years, using the entire nation as a playing field (see Cult of the Elephant).

Cult of the Elephant

An American quasi-religious sports team formed of Republicans, who every few years play a shirts-and-skins match against Democrats (see Cult of the Donkey).

Gaia

Name of a Greek goddess cribbed by NASA atmospheric physicist James Lovelock to describe the self-regulating properties of Earth’s biosphere. In popular parlance it’s an updated term for Mother Nature. “Gaia” doesn’t show up in the vocabulary of plutocrats, oil barons or arms makers. But as they say, behind every great man there’s a woman rolling her eyes. And in this case, the lady’s got a hot temper and is able to burn more than dinner.

IMF

The International Monetary Fund, a financial lending institution that lends money to credit-strapped governments. Also an English quasi-abbreviation used worldwide by workers downsized after bank demands for domestic structural adjustments – “I’m fired.” (I’m not making this up.)

Instant Coffee

“A well–deserved punishment for being in a hurry to reach the future.” - Alan Watts

Magic Rectangles

Smart phones, tablets and computer monitors. The embryonic forms of our future robot overlords (see Social Distancing).

OIL

An initialism for Operation Iraq Liberation. According to journalist Greg Palast, this was the preliminary name for the US invasion of 2003, before White House operatives chose to be a little less obvious in their snark. It was switched at the last minute to Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Organized Religion

A successful cult with good PR.

Rock Music

A form of music once associated with youth, expressing high-spirited energy and defiant resistance. Artifacts in the form of “sound files” continued to be played on digital devices and boomer radio, though today original content is rarely made and even less rarely performed (see Social Distancing).

Science Fiction

A genre of speculative fiction that typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, space exploration, time travel, parallel universes, dystopic civilizations, and extraterrestrial beings. Also, the predominant way of life since 2020.

Social Distancing

Data is the new oil, and social distancing is a convenient means to get humans even more comfortable with solitary pursuits on their magic rectangles, with massive data harvesting taking place under the aegis of a global health emergency.

Southern Californish

A slow dialect of American English, in which the transitive verb “to bomb” has negative connotations in the area’s comedy clubs and movie studios, but positive connotations among the state’s defense contractors.

UFOs

Intialism for Unidentified Flaming Objections. Anonymous troll comments found in most social media feeds.

Voicemail Hell

“Welcome to Hell. If your message is about the Underworld’s boiling lava or poisonous snakes, press one. If you are interested in hot yoga, press two. If you would like to speak to one of the Archfiend’s minions, and you know the extension, press the appropriate code. If you would like beg God for a transfer upstairs, please hold for all eternity.”

Yoga

1) An ancient mind/body discipline in which physical poses are only one aspect.
    2) A modern fashion-related discipline in which posers are the main aspect.

Zoom

A cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations. Also the primary means of human connection in Hell.

link

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Orph (18th July 2021), Satori (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Lets see.

Im told theres a virus. i get it and get over it. My natural immune system won. i feel great.
    I travel and get tested. i dont have it and feel great. End of story.

But i need to wear a mask to not spread what i dont have , and i need to get a vaccine for an illness i got over and dont have.

The vaccine will prevent others from getting this illness and so they get it and are now safe . But its not and they are still getting it.
    And they are now afraid they will get it from me, who doesnt have it .

Then I am afraid of getting the shedding from those who got the vaccine that is altering our DNA .
    Now i can't be close to them, and they dont want to be close to me . Its a standoff.

Now they create the variants story, it could be the "felix the cat" variant or any name of your choosing. And it will never stop.
    so we all need to wear masks and need to get new vaccines for the new variants.

Meanwhile, heard immunity is never mentioned again. Death rate has been forgotten. Yearly flu and all other diseases forgotten.

And we are not allowed to question any of this because that would be mis information and will be reported to the thought police by the Biden regime who didnt even win the election.

Are there any comedy writers here at avalon ? i think there is an already written script here, ready to be cast and packaged to sell to HBO

If it were my show I would simply call it, " The Idiots "

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blacklight43 (18th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Orph (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Satori (18th July 2021), T Smith (19th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

TUCKER AND GLENN GREENWALD ON BIDEN ADMIN TEAMING UP
    WITH BIG TECH TO CENSOR “MISINFORMATION”
    (6 min)
    Tucker Carlson: "Yes, the White House is actually in control of the information that you receive on your phone because the first amendment doesn’t exist. Politicians have taken over the media. But that’s totally fine because that’s disinformation. They said that out loud. And today, they didn’t back track or apologize or fire the person who said it or disavow what she said because it’s crazy, unconstitutional behavior. They doubled down. The same person, Joe Biden’s press secretary, said that if you're banned on one social media platform, then you should be banned everywhere."

You should be totally silenced if you disagree with the Joe Biden White House.
    Glenn Greenwald Discusses Admission of White House Directing Opposition Censorship Through Big Tech
    It seems to me that they realized that they can't stop the awakening movement. This must be the reason they let the Fox news and such do what it does. Basically, trying to toss in all of the conscious awake crowd into the Republican party, cuz they are saying many of our truths. Then, dial up the polarization to use the left/right political scam to set up a fight between the unconscious hypnotized and the awakening people.

Does this make sense at all? Like its just been revamped a bit to label us into the right and sic the unconscious people on us.

Cuz why even bother expose so much. Why would they want to use Fox news to pound into our head that free speech and many other things are getting trampled on. In the past ignoring it was the way to go. I doubt that Fox News is "white hats" or whatever, cuz its still a circus, trying to rile people up and teach us to behave and speak rudely.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Satori (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    It seems to me that they realized that they can't stop the awakening movement. This must be the reason they let the Fox news and such do what it does. Basically, trying to toss in all of the conscious awake crowd into the Republican party, cuz they are saying many of our truths. Then, dial up the polarization to use the left/right political scam to set up a fight between the unconscious hypnotized and the awakening people.

Does this make sense at all? Like its just been revamped a bit to label us into the right and sic the unconscious people on us.

Cuz why even bother expose so much. Why would they want to use Fox news to pound into our head that free speech and many other things are getting trampled on. In the past ignoring it was the way to go. I doubt that Fox News is "white hats" or whatever, cuz its still a circus, trying to rile people up and teach us to behave and speak rudely.
    Yes, Merkaba, what you’ve explained makes sense.

I am of the opinion that many on Fox News are sincere in their intent. They care what happens to their kids and future grand kids. They want what most want on our planet. Family. Freedom. Peace. Love. Joy.

Some may think that’s a naive and simplistic way to view it, but for me… it all boils down to protection of your loved ones.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th July 2021 at 19:36.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The internet has drastically altered the information interchange on the entire planet. Anything and everything can be found on the internet. Every point of view and every area of interest are represented. Some are distasteful, some are evil, some are intention lies, and some make incorrect associations. Regardless of the fact that many misrepresentations exist among the nuggets of pertinent data, a discerning reader can make great headway toward edification in countless disciplines.

It truly is a marvel.

But in certain specific instances, we are told, we are not equipped to make our own decisions and therefore misinformation becomes dangerous to us. We must be shielded from this dangerous misinformation ever being placed before our eyes as it might corrupt and radicalize us. Ultimately, the authorities proclaim, our incorrect decisions could kill us, based on the lethal ideation caused by our puny brains being incapable of sorting out the conflicting data.

And if they don't act on behalf of our misguided selves, we would be in danger of becoming domestic terrorists by the very act of spreading the 'misinformation' further.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)

Yes, Merkaba, what you’ve explained makes sense.

I am of the opinion that many on Fox News are sincere in their intent. They care what happens to their kids and future grand kids. They want what most want on our planet. Family. Freedom. Peace. Love. Joy.

Some may think that’s a naive and too simple way to view it, but for me… it all boils down to protection of your loved ones.

I agree 100%.

When I was in my late 20's and 30's, I really thought FOX news was the evil empire. I was totally entrenched in that idea. I thought CNN and MSNBC were the good guys. I really and truly did. When you have a kind of low resolution view of the world based on mostly emotion, it's easily weaponized and used against you. Left leaning outlets take advantage of that. But it's not even a left/right thing with me - it's what makes clear sense and what doesn't. At the moment, most all of the FOX contributors make quite a bit of sense. Conservative voices like Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh are like beacons of sanity in a rather insane world. I don't like them because they're "conservative", I like them because they're sane, grounded, sincere, and seem to genuinely care about the country.

While it's true that all those news outlets function as totally partisan entities, FOX news makes no secret of that. They openly declare it. Whereas CNN for example are still pretending to be an unbiased news source. And that is simply remarkable! Tucker Carlson is maybe the best listen on TV at the moment. Even just a few short years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of saying that! And I would have instantly recoiled if I'd heard someone else say it. I've always thought of myself as a liberal. But as the world has gotten progressively more insane I've been forced to become more conservative in relation to it. I don't consider that a political thing though. I consider it a sanity preserving thing
    Last edited by Mike; 18th July 2021 at 22:35.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Ernie, yep you nailed it.

It's a very slippery slope. On Avalon for example, things like the flat earth and the hollow earth are pretty much forbidden. I *do* understand why we have that policy and I respect it. It's ok by me because I trust Bill. I know it's not the beginning of some censorship campaign that will result in limited expression.

I do not trust my government, on the other hand. Give em an inch and they'll take a mile, as they say. But many of the people involved in this internet censorship stuff really think they're doing it for the right reasons, just like we do here on Avalon when it comes to flat earth and so on.

Everyone does what they think is right according to their understanding of the world. Mostly everyone anyway. So it's quite a tug of war there.

I'm in favor of full expression. I think everyone should be able to say and write whatever the hell they want, and let the chips fall where they may. That does pose some dangers obviously, but I think it's less risky than the alternative in the long run

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Blacklight43 (18th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Thank you dear Running Deer, my favorite pixie!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), PurpleLama (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hey Jess, Geoff's piece was great, just like all the rest. A gem.

For what it's worth, I highly recommend everyone read Geoff's stuff. He's excellent. Always very funny and poignant

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

As Mike said, it's important to bare in mind that most people who promote censorship, are trying to help, in their own way. They believe that the vaccine is harmless and figure any information that counters that and encourages people not to vaccinate is anti-community.

But, in censoring anti-vaccination material on social media, they are laying the groundwork for broader based forms of censorship in the future. The U.S. already has hard forms of authoritarianism that affect some demographic groups more than others, so it wouldn't take much, with the help of AI to move to the same for everybody, under the guise of "helping the community."

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), PurpleLama (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Welcome back and you're welcome, AutumnW.
    Pixie-Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th July 2021 at 20:44.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), Stephanie (6th October 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Jess, Geoff's piece was great, just like all the rest. A gem.

For what it's worth, I highly recommend everyone read Geoff's stuff. He's excellent. Always very funny and poignant
    Thanks so much for the thumbs up, Mike. That means a lot to me!

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Mashika (18th July 2021), Mike (18th July 2021), PurpleLama (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Tintin (19th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast