+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What the future holds for us if we allow the military/Industrial complex to continue developing technology at warp speed.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: What the future holds for us if we allow the military/Industrial complex to continue developing technology at warp speed.

I think about the saying that we fight with principalities... LARGE egregores made of thought forms. These thought forms are part of US and we must deeply forgive our interaction with negative thought forms that literally plague us because we cannot own them. This is the job of this time: Forgive, LOVE, be with the infinite intelligence/Intelligent infinity ENERGY. I understand that I am a child and I am loved/beloved. I am in love with all that is needed for a new earth to bloom.

The wretched thought forms will be transmuted through love to beauty and harmony though US! How awesome.

This is such a great selection of speaking form Quo. The information is IMO right on about the pilgrim path we traverse through the world of created forms. I LOVE what is said here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

All is one (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Blastolabs (5th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: What the future holds for us if we allow the military/Industrial complex to continue developing technology at warp speed.

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    HI all
    It's my first day. This is the very first post I have engaged... requesting please be tender to my manner of speech (I'm from California... this is meant to be funny). First, and before I loose the thought, the second video, J Venter is talking about something akin to the medbed tech that William Peterson was speaking about over a decade ago??? However, this J Venter strongly reminds me of a guy I came across at a big Marketing conference in NYC 7 or so years back, then there the man was so into the tech of following the customers actually eye movements on the wall of say a cosmetics products display case. The tech was something within the actual labels of marketing for the company and it would give real time data to the app or the software and the company data on where your eyes rested longest and what you where attracted to by looking at in the first place. I can say this, I do not shop at a Target or Walgreen's ever without thinking about this conversation.
    @Mashika
    To me you are one deep thinker. I want to be as respectful to you as possible, as I can be unfocused and silly in my communication at times, it's how I am. I have really offended people with my thinking /speaking within the history of my life and would not care to continue...point being. Have you any exposure to the manga series Full Metal Alchemist? Premise short in my understanding... two young children who are deeply screwed early in life with magic and history etc. In my feeling what you are speaking to and about: point of, the knowing and actual concept of what we are programed with to respond to a thing... and what is conciseness, in my thinking, intuition the bone- i -fide me. This topic is so important to me and I have been searching that question out myself. If I have understood your thoughts correctly.
    @Constance
    Thank you for sharing this set of films, at this point I've watched the short one. It seems to me in my long 'lurking' here that you are a person who is more into actions within the awareness of what's going down. I guess in general my question is this, what is the action you welcome in response to what is learned from knowing there is a crazy train and it's headed straight for everyone? This is such a tangental stream of info topics along with disclosure, who's planet is it anyway, why does it seem that everything is more and more confusing? To my mind it's a coup to tell us the nanny state is here for keeps
    Agenda 2021 did happen.
    As an aside, just this morning I experienced this kind of strange forced high breed medical tech stuff first hand. At an eye dr.'s place. Crazy, where I live has had some of the most radical draconian restrictions without recourse and it keeps being shocking to my senses. But first this company sent me an email every day with a countdown to the appointment, telling me daily that I must wear a mask. Then this morning on my cel a push notice...wow. Thankfully, I went with my daughter and she reading the entire contract with required signature was, "I refuse to be recored." and they, after checking, yep... couldn't help her if that was her choice. After my iPad medical record device froze up and had to be rebooted while I waited...yeah we split. I am literally just home and working to calm down from the experience. So, I guess in general, that is my response to how to deal with all this that is happening, I walk away and go home. And I am a hard swinging fighter. Sheesh that was long winded.
    Hi Tendril,

Welcome to the forum!

To answer your question

what is the action you welcome in response to what is learned from knowing there is a crazy train and it's headed straight for everyone?

I'm encouraging those who are ready, willing, able, capable and have the capacity to come together to consciously create an entirely new system that is independent and sovereign.

We have no time to lose.

http://www.thewholespectrom.com/blog...ion-starts-now

http://www.thewholespectrom.com/blog...ut-to-get-real

http://www.thewholespectrom.com/blog...tever-it-takes

Brians Bitchute channel
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/MuS...mGTJRpcshS54XQ
    Hello Constance, good to see you posting again. I like the works of brian. Someone has to make this call of actions. And all "those who are ready, willing, able, capable and have the capacity" should come together and do as Brian said. As it look though there is not enough people out there, otherwise Brians blog will spread like wild fire. So I guess what some of us who are ready should be doing is to make other people ready. There are various ways to do it. One needs only to use imagination. The call (Brians) is up there and is proper but it seems people are immune to it. We might need some trick to get noticed. But carry on with what you are doing, who knows?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Constance (26th July 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Gregg Braden asks, How much of our power will we give away to the machines?

Gregg believes that it is a mistake for us to evolve neural technology. He thinks it is a dangerous and unnecessary path for we already have what we need to evolve naturally. Direct experience has shown me this too and I wholeheartedly agree with him.

Elon Musk is taking the opposite stance. The founder of Neuralink is designing the first neural implant that will let you control a computer or mobile device anywhere you go. Elon Musk has said: “If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em”

(video length 10:20)

"IT'S HAPPENING NOW, Whether You Like It Or Not" - WARNING (2021)
    Let's suppose something, that we are, right from out modern beginning, the result of a neural programming experiment that succeeded

What follows after a functional, high level working computer, which can reproduce itself and can work out bugs, or self-heal, is a computer that finds its current form limiting, and has developed or wants to develop algorithms more advanced than the ones it can handle, so it looks for ways to upgrade the system

In that case, we are building human 2.0, based on our own specifications, but with upgrades, which is exactly what a computer would do A "systemic computer" has some particular things that makes it different than other computers. It is self-healing, it has redundancy included on its own build, it can restart itself after diagnosys and enough time to recover from a crash. And it could, possibly, rewrite its own logic and code to build a better version, or a new generation that overcomes some limits from the previous one

From the point of view i have of how humans act and 'react' against everything that happens in the world, we are just machines, with software that is very predictable but through experimentation sometimes brings up cases that don't fit the standards. From there a new 'version' diverts and it all seems like a giant experiment to see if we can reach through A.I. or "Enlightenment" based on that, the newer version sees the previous one as obsolete, and pushes forward to build a new version even faster

I have found that some people that claim to be in some form of enlightenment, when pushed hard enough, revert to a "nothingness state", where they just don't want to visualize anything about it anymore. Like going back to being a fetus because it's safer than getting hit on the head by someone else. Something which i also see as another instance of programmed behavior, "Reset"
    Hey Mashi, Pretty good imagination. I have some questions though. Do you think computers have intuition and feelings. Because I am pretty sure I have. And if computer don"t then I am not one. I have heard this "man being a computer program" numerous times, And every time I set my imagination to it, My mind instantly stall and crash. And i do think I have a pretty good imagination too. Part of my job is to design and construct customize equipment. I'm a professional inventor. Can you enlighten me please?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Blastolabs (5th December 2021), Constance (26th July 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Gregg believes that it is a mistake for us to evolve neural technology. He thinks it is a dangerous and unnecessary path for we already have what we need to evolve naturally. Direct experience has shown me this too and I wholeheartedly agree with him.

Elon Musk is taking the opposite stance. The founder of Neuralink is designing the first neural implant that will let you control a computer or mobile device anywhere you go. Elon Musk has said: “If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em”

Let's suppose something, that we are, right from out modern beginning, the result of a neural programming experiment that succeeded

What follows after a functional, high level working computer, which can reproduce itself and can work out bugs, or self-heal, is a computer that finds its current form limiting, and has developed or wants to develop algorithms more advanced than the ones it can handle, so it looks for ways to upgrade the system

In that case, we are building human 2.0, based on our own specifications, but with upgrades, which is exactly what a computer would do A "systemic computer" has some particular things that makes it different than other computers. It is self-healing, it has redundancy included on its own build, it can restart itself after diagnosys and enough time to recover from a crash. And it could, possibly, rewrite its own logic and code to build a better version, or a new generation that overcomes some limits from the previous one

From the point of view i have of how humans act and 'react' against everything that happens in the world, we are just machines, with software that is very predictable but through experimentation sometimes brings up cases that don't fit the standards. From there a new 'version' diverts and it all seems like a giant experiment to see if we can reach through A.I. or "Enlightenment" based on that, the newer version sees the previous one as obsolete, and pushes forward to build a new version even faster

I have found that some people that claim to be in some form of enlightenment, when pushed hard enough, revert to a "nothingness state", where they just don't want to visualize anything about it anymore. Like going back to being a fetus because it's safer than getting hit on the head by someone else. Something which i also see as another instance of programmed behavior, "Reset"
    Hey Mashi, Pretty good imagination. I have some questions though. Do you think computers have intuition and feelings. Because I am pretty sure I have. And if computer don"t then I am not one. I have heard this "man being a computer program" numerous times, And every time I set my imagination to it, My mind instantly stall and crash. And i do think I have a pretty good imagination too. Part of my job is to design and construct customize equipment. I'm a professional inventor. Can you enlighten me please?
    If you look at how computer works, and how humans work, computers are always built around the same ideas, or at leas humans try to do that, like the neural network stuff, based on how humans see the brains work

If, let's say for example, we were modified long ago and enhanced, using some kind of tech living cells, not mechanical objects, then how could we tell? As we are programmed with some behavior and way of "being", we could not really define emotions since all we can see is from our own point of view. And everything we were programmed to believe or feel, it seems natural for us, because that's all we knew and can experience

See this post about the rat brain neurons in a chip, neurons from a rat have been grown on a chip, but modified so the 'brain' that was grown thinks it is an airplane instead of a rat. It even reacts to artificial wind currents and corrects it's body to keep flying straight, it is so immersed in that reality, that there's no way it can know it's not real, and there is no wind, or plane
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416650

Consider this:
    - The artificial brain, is interfacing with another computer at all times, it's grown on in, that's were the 'input data' comes from, and where 'reality' exists
    - The external computer sends signals too the brain, like 'strong wind current from the left just hit you' and then the brain 'feels' the current and adjust flight to work around it

Does that brain really 'felt' the current? It has no body, it's an illusion, but the brain 'knows' the plane's body got hit with a current and adjusted flight. None of this happened, but the brain doesn't know it. From the point of view of the brain, it felt the wind, and moved its body to continue flying in the direction it's supposed to go. The immersion is complete, there is no other reality, the brain would need to be capable of interfacing in a different way with the external pc in order to discover its reality is a simulation, but it doesn't have that capability

Q: What if that brain keeps evolving and growing over the lapse of millions of years, then one day starts suspecting reality is an illusion and figures out that the only reason it can't see or escape it is because it lacks the capability of interfacing with the external computer in the correct way, so it starts upgrading itself to add those missing capabilities?

NOTE: I'm just proposing possible theories, not saying it's how it is

The "Brain in a Vat" thought experiment is similar and i think explains more what i mean
    https://iep.utm.edu/brainvat/
    Last edited by Mashika; 27th July 2021 at 00:38.
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

All is one (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

If you look at how computer works, and how humans work, computers are always built around the same ideas, or at leas humans try to do that, like the neural network stuff, based on how humans see the brains work

If, let's say for example, we were modified long ago and enhanced, using some kind of tech living cells, not mechanical objects, then how could we tell? As we are programmed with some behavior and way of "being", we could not really define emotions since all we can see is from our own point of view. And everything we were programmed to believe or feel, it seems natural for us, because that's all we knew and can experience

See this post about the rat brain neurons in a chip, neurons from a rat have been grown on a chip, but modified so the 'brain' that was grown thinks it is an airplane instead of a rat. It even reacts to artificial wind currents and corrects it's body to keep flying straight, it is so immersed in that reality, that there's no way it can know it's not real, and there is no wind, or plane
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416650

Consider this:
    - The artificial brain, is interfacing with another computer at all times, it's grown on in, that's were the 'input data' comes from, and where 'reality' exists
    - The external computer sends signals too the brain, like 'strong wind current from the left just hit you' and then the brain 'feels' the current and adjust flight to work around it

Does that brain really 'felt' the current? It has no body, it's an illusion, but the brain 'knows' the plane's body got hit with a current and adjusted flight. None of this happened, but the brain doesn't know it. From the point of view of the brain, it felt the wind, and moved its body to continue flying in the direction it's supposed to go. The immersion is complete, there is no other reality, the brain would need to be capable of interfacing in a different way with the external pc in order to discover its reality is a simulation, but it doesn't have that capability

Q: What if that brain keeps evolving and growing over the lapse of millions of years, then one day starts suspecting reality is an illusion and figures out that the only reason it can't see or escape it is because it lacks the capability of interfacing with the external computer in the correct way, so it starts upgrading itself to add those missing capabilities?

NOTE: I'm just proposing possible theories, not saying it's how it is

The "Brain in a Vat" thought experiment is similar and i think explains more what i mean
    https://iep.utm.edu/brainvat/
    Thanks Mash, all good points and worth consideration. And you are not saying we are computers, but rather modified living beings. And its quite obvious we were/ are programmed. At least most of the human family still are.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (27th July 2021), Mashika (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

With as we know the world being upside down I like many of you have a distrust of many things said or presented to me. So when the topic of the medbed came out I was and am still skeptical for me it is hard to believe that technology (which has lead us to this point of micromanagement in our lives) can be truely altruistic.

My question is, is it possible the medbed is just another form of the COVID vaccine a purely technological one that is designed to keep us in the matrix?

Maybe maybe not, but here is a link below to the technology, it can be trialled or purchased.

What seems at odds with what I have heard, is that post Creepy Joe and the return of POTUS Trump every major city in the world is meant to have medbed centre where you could apply to use the bed and based on your health issue you would be prioritised for a session or several in a medbed for " free ". The medbed would then be able to heal all your issues.

I know of two major hotels in both Brisbane and Sydney CBD have been taken over by the military and they have been very tight lipped as to why. Is it part of the forced vaccination agenda or is to install and run these medbeds?

I am hopefully but skeptical.

At the youtube channel there is also feedback from people whom have trialled it.

Virtual 90.10. MedBed through quantum technology - Free 8-hour test available worldwide

90.10. ® AG
    20 November 2021

Scientific proof of the world's first virtual MedBed. The method of 90.10. quantum entanglement* and the function of the virtual 90.10. MedBed have

Last edited by BMJ; 5th December 2021 at 14:12.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (4th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    At the youtube channel there is also feedback from people whom have trialled it.
    Jim Willie of “Golden Jackass” reported that in a few hospitals in the United States they secretly closed off wings for the rescued children. There are medbeds and one form of treatment is to block out the memories of their torturous lives.

I’m unable to add the video because it was a paid preview from BeyondMystic.com.

The link to the comments. The skeptic part of me wonders how much of the feedback comes from real people?

UPDATE: If you scroll down to the bottom of medbed.com there are personal account videos.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2021 at 16:10.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Jim Willie of “Golden Jackass” reported that in a few hospitals in the United States they secretly closed off wings for the rescued children. There are medbeds and one form of treatment is to block out the memories of their torturous lives.

I’m unable to add the video because it was a paid preview from BeyondMystic.com.

The link to the comments. The skeptic part of me wonders how much of the feedback comes from real people?

UPDATE: If you scroll down to the bottom of medbed.com there are personal account videos.
    That's great news if it is true.

I understand that it can block traumatic memories, but they could but do not assist with the psychological issues that are a result of the trauma. The reason for this was stated that the experience is part of your soul growth and part of your personal journey and they do not want to interfere with that process.

Re the feedback, I wonder if they are real people to. The feedback is a little reminiscent of late night infomericals actors paid to give testimony. But if they are real testimony would it be much different?

Having said that one of the requests of the medbed providers was that the patient keep a video log of their complete experience from before to after the process so the feedback fits into that requirement.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Harmony (5th December 2021), RunningDeer (5th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

JFK Junior on the health system globally and medbeds.

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

JFK Junior on the health system globally and medbeds.

Sorry the twitter account has been suspended. This is the same tweet in telegram.

Link: https://t.me/HSRetoucherQ/33579

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2