+ Reply to Thread

Thread: President Eisenhower's wife's book

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post President Eisenhower's wife's book

Hello ,

I Just heard that President Eisenhower's wife wrote a book and she tells about Eisenhower meet aliens somewhere ... can anyone tell me the book name please ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmoby For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: President Eisenhower's wife's book

Here's one about Mamie: https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Ike-Susan.../dp/0984684204
    Here's one by Ike's grandson: https://www.amazon.com/Going-Home-Gl.../dp/1439190917
    What you are describing sounds more like something that could be traced to his great granddaughter Laura.
    See: https://www.medianet.com.au/releases/147760/
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Kryztian (19th July 2021), mountain_jim (19th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

A Search indicates Mamie ..Icke's only wife , never wrote a book . Many were written about her , one by her grand daughter , Susan

Anyway , I doubt there would be much information in such a publication ...

There is clear understanding about what happened from many sources ...Icke (not David Icke) did meet the Arcturians and Greys ... signed a deal whereby they would be allowed to abduct humans in exchange for tech help ... Icke was wary but felt he had no option , he knew the NAZI's were still alive and kicking in Antartica and been getting help from the Reps .He feared they posed a threat for which the US had no defense The Nazi's already had many craft and the year before Icke became president they buzzed the White House ...

A list was suppose to be kept of those abducted and numbers limited , but the Arcturians and their Grey servers just did what they liked , by then it was too late , this agreement opened the door to ET influence , including the Reps .. They now have complete control of the US military and the SSP ...

For the inside info see post 14

Dwight D. Eisenhower and the Genesis of the SSP

On this thread ... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Karl-Mollison

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Just to avoid any confusion, the spelling of Eisenhower's first name is "Ike", not "Icke"--the latter is the spelling for David Icke's last name.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Brigantia (19th July 2021), Hym (19th July 2021), mountain_jim (19th July 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just to avoid any confusion, the spelling of Eisenhower's first name is "Ike", not "Icke"--the latter is the spelling for David Icke's last name.
    Just having a bit of fun there , the pronunciation is of course identical ...I wonder what it means that these two people are called the same ???
    The definition of Icke is another strange synchronicity... or perhaps was dreamed up by a David Icke fan...

DEFINITION
    Icke
    A very cool and attractive male that is very cool and everyone wants to be their friend, theirs also very cool
    “I wish I was an Icke.”
    ... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Icke
    Last edited by oz93666; 19th July 2021 at 06:20.

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

• Meet Laura Eisenhower on BrandX Episode 211:

• Zain Khan Live: Laura Eisenhower says Former US president Dwight D. Eisenhower met Aliens:

• I noticed most claims made by Laura Eisenhower are not really backed with hard evidence that can be verified.

More like a mixture of:
    • hears-say
    • conjecture
    • assumptions
    • "witness testimonies"
    • other "whistler-blowers" claims
    • "spiritual insights"
    • channelings
    • etc.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2021 at 12:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (19th July 2021), Kryztian (19th July 2021), mountain_jim (19th July 2021), onawah (19th July 2021), oz93666 (19th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First video is 43 secs long an mostly Brand making a fool of himself ....

Second video is 22mins and shows Laura gets the whole picture , she pretty much repeats the information in the posts I made above .. @14:05 she even covers the NAZI UFO's buzzing the White House in 1952 ...

Understandably she has researched this deeply because of her family connection to this matter ... It's extremely complex , layers of compartmentalized secret government ....Eisenhower would not have be told everything All humans were being deceived by the Greys and Arcturians .. Laura even says a Rep was at one of the meetings these three groups are in a coalition to enslave humanity (with the Annunaki) .. all 4 races are evil to the core....

Just one disagreement with what Laura says ... She believes the story told by the Greys , that they are doing all the abductions and hybrid breeding because "they are a dying race" and want to find a way to survive... My understanding is they are in a quest to get a soul ... they are a creation of the Arcturians , synthetic beings, and have no soul , when a Grey dies he dies ... They know we and other ET's go on (reincarnate) .. their quest if futile .. (source Karl Mollison)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

See this Avalon thread about Laura Eisenhower.
    This from ExomatrixTV above is correct.

Quote More like a mixture of:
    • hearsay
    • conjecture
    • assumptions
    • "witness testimonies"
    • other "whistler-blowers" claims
    • "spiritual insights"
    • channelings
    • etc.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2021 at 12:34.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (19th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), kudzy (19th July 2021), mountain_jim (19th July 2021), Nasu (19th July 2021), onawah (19th July 2021), sijohn (19th July 2021), Yoda (19th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See this Avalon thread about Laura Eisenhower.
    I've examined that thread ... A fair amount of skepticism directed at what Laura has to say ...

Bill made a post exploring the idea that she maybe an imposter and not related to Eisenhower at all! Some official documents have no 'Laura' on the family tree .

The final sentence in Bill's post was ...

My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.

My view exactly ... Laura is the only member of the Eisenhower family to speak out exposing the conspiracy at the heart of government , the illuminati ... The controllers clearly whish Laura would just disappear and would probably put pressure on other family members to bring this about ...

There is no one in the truth movement I agree 100% with ... David Icke , Alex Jones all have their errors IMHO ... I don't know if Laura is still into Astrology ? I have looked into this and found no value there ..... But Broadly I find her information spot on , as I do with DI and AJ ....

So on the subject of this thread "Aliens and Eisenhower" ... if anyone has an issue with what she says (lets use the second video posted by Exo as reference ) , then speak up and we can chew it over .

+ Reply to Thread