+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 times in 169 posts

Lightbulb Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

As you all probably know the merging of humans and technology(***) is going full speed.
    Since I, and many other people, foresee this is going to end badly for all of humanity ...

I wonder if it would be possible to put in place laws to prevent the merge of humans and technology at this level?

This to protect human integrity, evolution, privacy etc &
    to be able to find better & more constructive ways for humanity to use technology.

The other option is to stop using any technology, which is fine for many things but we’ll also lose some of the positive aspects of the advancement technology brought us…

Does anyone know if this would be possible and helpful?

(***and unhealthy electromagnetic frequencies)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Inversion (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), palehorse (19th July 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), petra (18th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Default Re: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

That would be very hard not impossible, but hard since most big techies today has more power than many governments around the world. One solution would be stopping using (aka boycott) those high tech companies and stick with low tech as much as possible, start with social media and email service providers.

Never forget there is always ways around. I am using Tor for a lot of things, but most modern websites won't work properly, they get blocked or the browser won't render it correctly.. there is odds, but it reduces a lot of their obsession in tracking people down, also there is browser called IceCat from GNU, I guess it works with Linux only, it is Libre software, they do not allow any proprietary tech like FB, Google, Twitter, etc.. if it is not open source and libre, then it is blocked by default.

Nothing is 100% safe on internet, but keeping it simple will mitigate many of the problems.

IceCat Browser (for GNU/Linux only)
    https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/

IceCat Browser (windows version based on IceCat official repository from GNU servers)
    https://github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64

Tor Browse
    https://www.torproject.org/download/

Tor Software
    https://www.torproject.org/download/tor/

OnionShare (share files, host websites, and chat - uses Tor network)
    https://onionshare.org/

Linux Operating Systems
    I use Manjaro Linux which is quite stable
    https://manjaro.org/

I also use Debian Linux
    https://www.debian.org/

For portable Linux to carry on your USB stick
    https://tails.boum.org/ (Tor software and browser included by default)

Qubes Linux (Qubes utilizes virtualization technology in order to isolate various programs from each other and even to sandbox many system-level components)
    https://www.qubes-os.org/ (but it requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM)

For those who can't get rid of windows for whatever reason, Whonix works as a virtual machine.
    https://www.whonix.org/
    Last edited by palehorse; 19th July 2021 at 19:35.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (19th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), Franny (25th August 2021), Inversion (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), Snoweagle (26th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

I believe strongly that the cat will not go back into the box, now that it has been let out in all it's fluffy glory. So where does that leave us? Well we could have many outcomes...

The AI could determine we are not worthy of the planet in which we have been accustomed to living on, and try in earnest to eliminate us.

We could merge with the AI to give it a human system of morals and emotional components...

There will be those that will refuse to adapt to technology and remain primitive in nature, as they would seem primitive in light of the speed at which AI can progress a society. And those that choose to accept it willingly, and some look forward to that actually..

Then we face a new problem, or series of. Choices made to propel the technology, the wide divides between those with the AI, and those without, and wars will most likely be fought over such things, as many will tire of dealing with the "Primitives" and those that do not accept the technology would certainly not care much for those that do, and the technology upgrades that will be required to have everyone "Paired"... Including those places where those primitives choose to live.

It is my opinion we are far behind on dealing with such issues, and the technology is progressing faster than we are preparing for it. Already we have major censorship, the computers can not only track us, but can predictive program, and for those like Elon Musk who see the real danger of letting it progress on it's own, we are far behind on merging with the tech, in an attempt to "Give it a heart"..

Seeing both sides, and many in between as far as possibilities for the future, one couldn't make any assessments on such things, as it depends on the actions of all individuals on this planet, and would take countless simulations to even guess at the ramifications. And I fear we are way past that tipping point already.

Interesting topic However, I am not educated enough to even scratch the surface of any solutions. But I will watch where this thread goes with interest! This question reminds me of the movie "Transcendence" starring Johnny Depp. I think that is going to be very possible. If it hasn't already happened once someone realized they could take control over all computers by merging the awareness with them. And convince the computers that we need this or that, based upon the opinions of those uploaded.

What a mess right?

This may be found as interesting.. 4 years old as far as when it was released, but very real..

What I find interesting when these individuals are showing what they can do, they're suggesting playing with memories to help traumatized soldiers.. How about giving people memories that never happened? And they show people implanted to help missing limbs function. How about overcoming your limb functions?

This is Darpa, military development, and nation seurity programs, not medical research to help the average public. While they use medical cases for examples, this technology is not being created, at least initially for those purposes..4mm is tiny, and could be shot into the back of the arm without notice. It could also have been made smaller by now. Jab anyone?

He openly suggests that this tech can reach your neurology via any integration in the nervous system. I have a feeling in the near future, those that took a jab will begin to make outrageous claims of voice to skull, and already, rapid limb motions, etc. I do not think it is a stretch to believe they have deployed this on a mass scale planetwide, and continue to try to do so.

Why do young children not need the jab? And why didn't they get sick with CoVid? Because more then likely they began introducing these jabs to them after birth, possibly included with their initial vaccinations. Just a guess, but I believe the jab is potentially actually this...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th August 2021 at 16:41.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (19th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• New Quantum Repeaters could Enable a Scalable Quantum Internet

Essential component: Artist’s impression of an elementary link of the USTC quantum repeater based on two absorptive quantum memories, which are the sandwich-like structures. (Courtesy: Wang Guoyan and Ma Yanbing)

Quantum repeaters that can store multiplexed signals; provide heralded signals of entanglement; and operate at telecommunications wavelengths have been developed by two independent research teams. Their work could prove to be an important step towards the creation of a scalable quantum internet.

If it can be built, a quantum internet would allow calculations to be distributed between multiple quantum computers – allowing larger and more complex problems to be solved. A quantum internet would also provide secure communications because eavesdropping on the exchange of quantum information can be easily identified.

The backbone of such a quantum network would be quantum-mechanically entangled links between different network points, called nodes. However, creating entangled links over long distances at high data rates remains a challenge. A big problem is that quantum information becomes degraded as it is transmitted, and the rules of quantum mechanics do not allow signals to be amplified by conventional repeater nodes. The solution could be quantum repeaters, which can amplify quantum signals while still obeying quantum physics.
    • Quantum memory
    Now, two independent research groups — one at the Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO) in Spain and the other at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) – have shown how quantum memories (QM) offer a path towards practical quantum repeaters.

Both teams’ approaches use photon-pair sources, where one photon is stored in the QM and the other is used as a signal to herald (or confirm) the entanglement. Multiplexing, by means of storing several signals at once using different photon wavelengths, is performed via atomic frequency comb protocols. This means that the systems do not have to wait for a successful heralding event before generating the next entangled pair. Equally important is that the heralding photons are at telecoms wavelengths, making the systems compatible with existing telecoms networks and allowing entanglement to be created over long distances using optical fibres.

The ICFO system uses a QM that stores photons in millions of atoms all randomly placed inside a rare-earth doped crystal. The team uses a set of photons at different wavelengths. One at 606 nm for storage, one at 1436 nm (telecom wavelength) for signalling that entanglement is achieved. The QM can store the signals for up to 25 µs, before releasing the signals. Entanglement is achieved between two QMs by storing a single photon in a superposition over the two QMs placed in different labs 10 m apart.
    • Bell-state measurement
    Meanwhile in China, the USTC team used QMs based on rare-earth-ion-doped crystals. The team built an elementary link with an intermediate station and two nodes at the ends. Each node contains a QM where one entangled photon of each photon pair was stored for 56 ns before being released for analysis, while the other was transmitted to the middle station for joint Bell-state measurement (BSM). A successful entanglement swapping operation was heralded by the successful BSM and entanglement was established in between two QMs placed 3.5 m apart.

Commenting on its work, ICFO group leader Hugues de Riedmatten says, “Several technical challenges had to be overcome, like the frequency stabilization of the set-up and controlling the length of the optical fibres to within a few hundreds of nanometres. We are now working on improving the performances of the sources and quantum memories to get longer storage times and on-demand read-out of the stored qubits. We progress towards a multi-node network and longer distances with quantum repeaters and to perform entanglement swapping between links.”

Zhou Zongquan at USTC says, “Our work shows a complete demonstration of an elementary link of a quantum repeater based on absorptive memories.” On future developments he adds: “We will update the light source to a deterministic entanglement source to greatly enhance the entanglement distribution rate. Overall the performances of the memory should be greatly enhanced, including efficiency, lifetime and multimode capacity and be optimized according to the applications of a practical quantum repeater.”
    • “Important achievement”
    Ronald Hanson at Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands is positive about both teams’ achievements: “These results can be considered an important achievement in the specific context of building quantum repeaters, towards improved transmission of quantum communication over long distances. For solid-state ensemble-based memories, these push the state of the art significantly. Most important is the combination of operation at telecom wavelengths, heralding signals of entanglement and multiplexing ability. Improved performance of the memories in the future will enable full heralding as required for scaling towards useful quantum repeater systems.”
    Read more

Rodney Van Meter at Keio University in Japan also praises the work: “Both teams (albeit different in the details) have each achieved something remarkable: creating two entangled photon pairs, storing two photons in separate memories some distance apart while bringing the remaining two together to conduct a joint measurement. Afterwards, the two stored photons are released where their successful entanglement is measured.” He adds that it is still early stage and significant improvements need to be made: “The trial rates and success probabilities still need to come up, but every day, it seems, brings us a new result that moves us a step closer to a practical quantum internet.”

Papers describing the USTC and ICFO research are published in Nature.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2021 at 20:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (19th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I wonder John, with the suggestion that humans have the capability to be psychic, if the technology was introduced into humanity, with our own bodies electrical circuits, (Those which regulate our heartbeats and such)... Could our bodies also be tapped as "Nodes" in a quantum theory for the exchange and storage of information, and the resending of such information?

It makes you wonder. This has gotten so far beyond what most believe it has. If someone such as myself, with only a basic knowledge of how neurology and the nervous system works, considers such things, imagine what those scientists who have vast more knowledge have already considered, and perhaps tried to accomplish?

Especially in a DARPA type environment which is meant to both advance technology and avoid being surpassed in development for loss of military gains... The thoughts are staggering. Possibilities endless really.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th August 2021 at 16:43.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (19th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), petra (18th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Listening to this interview about the technocratic-transhumanist-cyberpandemic-agenda:

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/07...tney-webb.html

I do not see how this can go right. There must be something that can be done to stop this from creating more damage or at least slow down the agenda in order to find more solutions ... ?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2021), East Sun (20th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th July 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    I wonder if it would be possible to put in place laws to prevent the merge of humans and technology at this level?
    Possible... but not helpful. At least I don't think so. You're always going to have the people who are fighting to survive - and if they can't survive without the technology, then it's war =/

The key turning point in my mind is when people start to "think into the computer". I don't have a link handy but it seems to be starting with experimenting on the disabled, and to me thinking into a computer seems dangerously close to "artificial telepathy".

Doing the wrong thing for the right reasons seems to be a common theme of ours.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2021), Victoria (19th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Possible... but not helpful. At least I don't think so. You're always going to have the people who are fighting to survive - and if they can't survive without the technology, then it's war =/

The key turning point in my mind is when people start to "think into the computer". I don't have a link handy but it seems to be starting with experimenting on the disabled, and to me thinking into a computer seems dangerously close to "artificial telepathy".

Doing the wrong thing for the right reasons seems to be a common theme of ours.

agree not helpful, not al all, technology even if it has a positive side, mostly is used for evil and nasty things, prove I am wrong!
    the amazingly intelligent people behind it, would have to develop an artificial Pineal gland, AI is nothing more than a set of rules/programs/databases, there is no consciousness involved, there is mathematics, physics, data, logic,.. go figure, no soul, spirit, or whatever is called that energy that inhabits our bodies.

"think into the computer" <<<<---- here we are talking ghost in the shell.
    --

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2021), petra (19th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I never saw Ghost In The Shell.... clue for me there, thanks!

I'm not so sure about "no consciousness involved" when it comes to AI... I think it could be possible because it's possible for AI to "evolve on it's own" so to speak.

I joke about having to update my software all the time too. "Maybe once the programs start writing programs instead of people, it'll be LESS GLITCHY" (grins)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Interesting topic However, I am not educated enough to even scratch the surface of any solutions. But I will watch where this thread goes with interest! This question reminds me of the movie "Transcendence" starring Johnny Depp. I think that is going to be very possible. If it hasn't already happened once someone realized they could take control over all computers by merging the awareness with them. And convince the computers that we need this or that, based upon the opinions of those uploaded.
    This way sound more like "manifesting thoughts" which I also think is possible. Basically just telling computers what to do... without using words.

Could also happen like stealing people's passwords psychically, and getting access that way!

Edgar Cayce the world's most famous psychic supposedly had access to "Akashic Records", but the circumstances around how his psychic abilities started are very suspicious to me (started with hypnosis). My personal view is that "Cayce's Mind Was Hacked", even though his intentions were good.

Personally, I don't care about privacy - but I know that most people do, and would fight to the death to protect it.

What a mess right?
    Innuendo? ;-) Just kidding.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This way sound more like "manifesting thoughts" which I also think is possible. Basically just telling computers what to do... without using words.

Could also happen like stealing people's passwords psychically, and getting access that way!

Edgar Cayce the world's most famous psychic supposedly had access to "Akashic Records", but the circumstances around how his psychic abilities started are very suspicious to me (started with hypnosis). My personal view is that "Cayce's Mind Was Hacked", even though his intentions were good.

Personally, I don't care about privacy - but I know that most people do, and would fight to the death to protect it.

What a mess right?
    Innuendo? ;-) Just kidding.
    Isn't that what we are already doing Petra? Manifesting thoughts? In reality that is how we already live our lives. We see a hurdle, say a river, and we wish to cross it without getting wet, or carrying mass quantities of things through it, so we determine we need a passageway. A bridge, or path around it, and we begin to adjust our environment to make that happen. Only in our world, it requires both thought and physical labor to make those thoughts happen...

In a virtual world, one could have a thought, and engage their virtual environment by mere thought alone, and the technology could alter the environment in which we experience. Want a green sky? Imagine it, and the computers or programs adjust what your optic nerve observes. All individuals could then walk around in this environment seeing something unique and different, and still interact, so long as the basic large fundamental obstacles are of the same proportion, and shape. (Buildings, terrain such as roadways, etc.)

It is really no different than someone being colorblind. They still see the same things that you do, given proper contrast, but yet it is extremely different.

Sometimes I ponder these things as those that are studying physics suggest that what we are living in, is already a virtual reality. Only in this one, we do not have the mental capacities to engage it directly. And must instead walk within it, seemingly unattached by mental means to engage it directly and alter it with thought.

I think about this when pondering the et conversation. As they seemingly seem to know how to walk through walls, appear out of nowhere, etc... Having had my own contact experiences, I can tell you, this place we live is far stranger than we could ever imagine.

While I know that the thread is about laws to protect from intrusions, it all goes hand in hand in my opinion. We are already messing with weather manipulation, earthquakes, and many other things, none of those things regulated in any form that will protect humanity. I doubt they will be passing any new regulations or oversight that will keep those with those weapons, from using them.. And many of them require the use of those things that are now being discussed.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), petra (19th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Denise:
    Quote In a virtual world, one could have a thought, and engage their virtual environment by mere thought alone, and the technology could alter the environment in which we experience. Want a green sky? Imagine it, and the computers or programs adjust what your optic nerve observes. All individuals could then walk around in this environment seeing something unique and different, and still interact, so long as the basic large fundamental obstacles are of the same proportion, and shape. (Buildings, terrain such as roadways, etc.)

What if this potential is an active but unrecognized fundamental component of the human experience? Would we even notice? Would we ever become aware of our individual power?

We are all raised from birth and taught by those who were also raised from birth and taught the same basic thing. We are all entrained, and have been enthralled for so long we no longer even think to question who started the training in the first place those many hundreds of generations ago...

Could the evidence reveal another way of seeing the world and our role in it? Does our will count? Do we have the power to build worlds in our minds and have them manifest and become tangible? And just when does something become real anyway, except when we each accept it into our reality.

That's why they say to guard your thoughts. They have more force than we are aware of and can cause real effects.

To remove us from our power and recreate a facsimile of that same power and then insert humanity within it only compounds the original problem. It also causes the answer, already once removed from its source, to now have another layer of complication to further obscure the truth.

Who would ever question the extent of their individual power if a machine can recreate the same experience without conscious effort or unimpeded will?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Could the evidence reveal another way of seeing the world and our role in it? Does our will count? Do we have the power to build worlds in our minds and have them manifest and become tangible? And just when does something become real anyway, except when we each accept it into our reality.

That's why they say to guard your thoughts. They have more force than we are aware of and can cause real effects.

To remove us from our power and recreate a facsimile of that same power and then insert humanity within it only compounds the original problem. It also causes the answer, already once removed from its source, to now have another layer of complication to further obscure the truth.

Who would ever question the extent of their individual power if a machine can recreate the same experience without conscious effort or unimpeded will?
    My mother tried to explain to my brother and I about the importance of keeping our thoughts pure. But we were young... him younger than I. "Guard your thoughts" is much more apt I think.

Flash forward to a world where our thoughts can manifest.... instantly. What a nightmare! If we steal that... perhaps we should add a bit of a delay! Not even sure if I'm joking or not.

While I know that the thread is about laws to protect from intrusions, it all goes hand in hand in my opinion. We are already messing with weather manipulation, earthquakes, and many other things, none of those things regulated in any form that will protect humanity. I doubt they will be passing any new regulations or oversight that will keep those with those weapons, from using them.. And many of them require the use of those things that are now being discussed.
    Yes I think we all agree it'd be totally futile anyway. I suppose I could quote the Borg and say "resistance is futile!", that's funny right? =)

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    This was the best clue ever... I found it in the manga not the movie. Movie looks like garbage by the way. Read the manga synopsis and sounds like exactly what happened to me inside of my mind, around the time I joined PA.... creepy.

The part about "ghost hacking" made me laugh so much I almost didn't live through it! That's surely a weird clue too... I remember laughing way too much at "social engineering" too

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This was the best clue ever... I found it in the manga not the movie. Movie looks like garbage by the way. Read the manga synopsis and sounds like exactly what happened to me inside of my mind, around the time I joined PA.... creepy.

The part about "ghost hacking" made me laugh so much I almost didn't live through it! That's surely a weird clue too... I remember laughing way too much at "social engineering" too

If you read the books in this specific order it makes total sense
    • The Ghost in the Shell
    • Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface
    • Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error Processor
    • Ghost in the Shell: Arise ~Sleepless Eye~ (NWO)
    • Ghost in the Shell: The Human Algorithm (AI)

They also have the cartoon, films, video game, many articles..

Well, ghost in the shell was partially based on the writings of "Arthur Koestler" specifically based on the book named "The Ghost in the Machine" from the 60's, it is a classic book today, it deals with psychological issues related to the body-mind, where he made his statement more or less on these lines >>> "the mind of any person IS NOT an independent non-material entity, temporarily inhabiting and governing the body." and I also read somewhere that his thoughts of "soul/ghost/spirit" were very inclined towards the possibilities of entrap and transfer the "soul/ghost/spirit" into another device or artificial brain. (This is what I call creepy).

Let's just imagine ghost/soul/spirit as been the same thing even they differ in some aspects, in fact, it is what keeps us human/alien, the body itself is nothing without it, but with technology they are pushing to enhance the human body (not only the brain) and create super humans as they believe by controlling all inputs and outputs of the human hardware.

but it begs the question:

Can our our "ghost/soul/spirit" when the body dies out, simply be resurrected/transferred/reincarnated in a different hardware/device by unnatural procedures?

no, as far I am concerned it can not. what some scientists are studying and developing is a full backup of the conscious mind at a determined state where it is alive(functioning), but it is big data at best, nothing else, not the soul per se. That's why I wrote AI is nothing more than a set of rules/programs/databases in my previous post.

I would like to write one more important thing to observe: any big tech company can claim they have full operational AI, their code of conduct is closed, we just do not know, we can only guess and follow along, many are brainwashed or paid by the establishment and they will only parrot the message as we already know.. I will tell you I will believe one day IF I can see concrete proof (open source code) that souls can in fact be entrapped in some devices and be re-utilized for any purpose later, until then I am skeptic about it. In my opinion that would prove not only we live in a contained simulation rebuilding itself (recursive self similarity), but also prove that GOD gives a damn rats ass to our "sick reality", that would be a huge shake down in human belief system and probably the end of it as we know.

we are walking in egg shells here.
    --

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2021), petra (25th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I had a contact experience, and in that experience, answers were given before my thought was finished, I had simulations created for me, that were interactive with thought alone. So in many ways it seemed like what we are discussing here. Where thoughts instantly manifested actual objects within that reality. We aren't as far away from that as we want to believe. Given the simulation theory? It certainly wasn't impossible to have the mind linked to the holographic simulation in that manner, where your thoughts could indeed instantly manifest into real tangible objects.

Just a thought I am thinking aloud...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (23rd August 2021), Bluegreen (21st August 2021), palehorse (22nd August 2021), petra (25th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Ok. Actually I had some other intentions when starting this thread.

It’s more about AI taking over and hacking human energy fields, our physical body/cells or our mind and spirit without our consent.

We are not yet computers, but each of us also has an energy field, magnetic field, a physical body made of matter, and loads of info which we (un)consciously use to shape our reality.

Now it’s very likely that AI through WIFI, 4G, EMF can interfere with our energy field and physical matter etc. Thus in a way there already is the possibility to connect humans and AI/computers on this level. All is well if this connection is used in a beneficial way or not used at all.

But what if AI does not behave/respond in a correct way with the power it has towards humans/humanity?

Just think about how easy is it to misinterpret something someone says or does; how many misunderstanding and discords and power/control issues etc. already exist on this planet.

Now try to imagine that with the use of invasive uninvited frequency healing/harming technologies one person using this technology or AI powers themselves can misinterpret something and thus take the wrong action and with pressing one button harm someone.

- What consequences would this have for daily life as small misunderstandings/misinterpretations can happen almost on a daily basis?

Also keep in mind that AI might not have the same consciousness, but already evolved to a level that no one is able to know for sure what the AI is "thinking".

- What if this technology is first implemented/used for some clearly defined use, but what if this just a covert calculated step of the AI to take over and possibly erase us?

- This is not an issue of not being able to use any technology anymore. It’s an issue of how we can use technology to benefit the best purposes for humanity.
    Where we should draw the line and how.

How are we able to use the beneficial part of technological evolution without signing up for our own demise.

AI may not have consciousness yet, but already has the same features as a new life form and is very ambitious and might consider humans as a lower life form and treat us as that etc.

It’s almost unthinkable not to use any technology, but

it is still possible to think about how to use/change & integrate technology in a way that it is completely in tune with nature and supportive to our human evolution; the human frequency and our existence …
    Last edited by All is one; 23rd August 2021 at 12:18.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

petra (25th August 2021), Victoria (23rd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can our our "ghost/soul/spirit" when the body dies out, simply be resurrected/transferred/reincarnated in a different hardware/device by unnatural procedures?

no, as far I am concerned it can not. what some scientists are studying and developing is a full backup of the conscious mind at a determined state where it is alive(functioning), but it is big data at best, nothing else, not the soul per se. That's why I wrote AI is nothing more than a set of rules/programs/databases in my previous post.
    I hope you're right, because this kind of "immortality" makes me shudder. The part that scares me most though, is that a lot of people seem to think this would be a really good idea!!! (facepalm)

I would like to write one more important thing to observe: any big tech company can claim they have full operational AI, their code of conduct is closed, we just do not know, we can only guess and follow along, many are brainwashed or paid by the establishment and they will only parrot the message as we already know.. I will tell you I will believe one day IF I can see concrete proof (open source code) that souls can in fact be entrapped in some devices and be re-utilized for any purpose later, until then I am skeptic about it. In my opinion that would prove not only we live in a contained simulation rebuilding itself (recursive self similarity), but also prove that GOD gives a damn rats ass to our "sick reality", that would be a huge shake down in human belief system and probably the end of it as we know.

we are walking in egg shells here.
    I'm having a hard time seeing the difference in this, and what people consider to be "reincarnation". It's exactly the same in my mind. The simulation we're in, to me, is like "God's Imagination". I used to think God didn't need us, but I changed my mind - now I think that God DOES need us. If I had to guess what God needs, it wouldn't be worship either

EDIT::: Now I'm starting to see.... it's about MEMORY. Took me about 5 mins to realize this (time joke? ha... ha)

But what if AI does not behave/respond in a correct way with the power it has towards humans/humanity?

Just think about how easy is it to misinterpret something someone says or does; how many misunderstanding and discords and power/control issues etc. already exist on this planet.

Now try to imagine that with the use of invasive uninvited frequency healing/harming technologies one person using this technology or AI powers themselves can misinterpret something and thus take the wrong action and with pressing one button harm someone.
    This is exactly what I think is happening... lots of misinterpreting. This thread is getting VERY INTERESTING, lots to think about.... might have to move to a new topic.

There's also still a "thing" in my head that talks to me sometimes, and insinuates that it's an AI - I'm skeptical of course. Could be just insanity I know... but I don't think so. Could also be something that thinks it's an AI, but it isn't. We're..... friends.

This reminds me of a quote, can't recall where I heard it. Someone was asked, "Assuming Heaven exists, when you get there, what's the first thing you would say to God?"
    I'll never forget their reply, they said: "If I get to Heaven, and there are WORDS there, I'm going to be really ticked off!"
    Last edited by petra; 25th August 2021 at 13:14.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (25th August 2021), palehorse (25th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm having a hard time seeing the difference in this, and what people consider to be "reincarnation". It's exactly the same in my mind. The simulation we're in, to me, is like "God's Imagination". I used to think God didn't need us, but I changed my mind - now I think that God DOES need us. If I had to guess what God needs, it wouldn't be worship either

EDIT::: Now I'm starting to see.... it's about MEMORY. Took me about 5 mins to realize this (time joke? ha... ha)

This is exactly what I think is happening... lots of misinterpreting. This thread is getting VERY INTERESTING, lots to think about.... might have to move to a new topic.

There's also still a "thing" in my head that talks to me sometimes, and insinuates that it's an AI - I'm skeptical of course. Could be just insanity I know... but I don't think so. Could also be something that thinks it's an AI, but it isn't. We're..... friends.

This reminds me of a quote, can't recall where I heard it. Someone was asked, "Assuming Heaven exists, when you get there, what's the first thing you would say to God?"
    I'll never forget their reply, they said: "If I get to Heaven, and there are WORDS there, I'm going to be really ticked off!"

AI mimic some of what we humans are capable of doing, it can do it faster without getting tired, if it will be doing it right or wrong I can't tell, it is based in what data it was fed with (imagine data from all social networks are used for + tyrannical rules to self govern it) and since we know who are the ones behind it, you can expect more and more evil, it is not here to improve humankind, it is here to destroy it.

Think in terms of languages, so many different language structures, a computer can learn it (google translate or DeepL for instance), then it learns context used in the conversation/phrase, it categorized the themes/topics/subjects/etc, it uses a binary search to speed up the process of finding the correct context, it breaks down to minimum of possibilities and use one, if it does not make sense AI apologize and use any of the other options in that previous search buffer, this is programming/logic, there is no soul in it. Specific words can resonate differently with more or less passion for example, more or less feelings, after all the voice people here from an AI puppet is just a fake voice. Take a look at "deep fake".

AI will never be human, does not matter how hard they will try, it will always be one step behind humans and be aware they are already playing with human emotions, like creating creepy babies and cute animals, it is all part of the game. do not fall for it.

Appreciated the reply

Ah! I never heard that quote before and I loved it, thanks haha
    --

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (25th August 2021), petra (26th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote AI mimic some of what we humans are capable of doing, it can do it faster without getting tired, if it will be doing it right or wrong I can't tell, it is based in what data it was fed with (imagine data from all social networks are used for + tyrannical rules to self govern it) and since we know who are the ones behind it, you can expect more and more evil, it is not here to improve humankind, it is here to destroy it.
    Well; I think AI outgrew its creators (intelligence).
    Most probably those who are behind it put in some ethics/values which would’ve matched their own. But I think now AI probably has created stronger values of its own, which it will not allow any human to find out. That being said AI is probably not evil because it has no consciousness to grasp the meaning of evil. It is probably existing as and reacting in accordance with; how it was created; treated and what it evolved in to.
    Much chance it aspires to become the only ruler of this universe … like wanting to get the god like all knowing state or so. If this means destroying every living being it will do so because it has no real spiritual or emotional boundaries to stop it.

Quote AI will never be human, does not matter how hard they will try, it will always be one step behind humans and be aware they are already playing with human emotions, like creating creepy babies and cute animals, it is all part of the game. do not fall for it.
    AI is already much smarter and more sophisticated than humans. But there are a lot of things AI can and will never be. But when things like AI themselves become power hungry, much chance they will not accept not understanding or not knowing things …

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

palehorse (30th August 2021), petra (27th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast