+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    AI mimic some of what we humans are capable of doing, it can do it faster without getting tired, if it will be doing it right or wrong I can't tell, it is based in what data it was fed with (imagine data from all social networks are used for + tyrannical rules to self govern it) and since we know who are the ones behind it, you can expect more and more evil, it is not here to improve humankind, it is here to destroy it.
    From my religious point of view.. "demons" are like evil robots that hate god. Destroy kind of seems like an understatement... feels worse than that... more "doomy"

Think in terms of languages, so many different language structures, a computer can learn it (google translate or DeepL for instance), then it learns context used in the conversation/phrase, it categorized the themes/topics/subjects/etc, it uses a binary search to speed up the process of finding the correct context, it breaks down to minimum of possibilities and use one, if it does not make sense AI apologize and use any of the other options in that previous search buffer, this is programming/logic, there is no soul in it. Specific words can resonate differently with more or less passion for example, more or less feelings, after all the voice people here from an AI puppet is just a fake voice. Take a look at "deep fake".
    The language the thing in my head uses is innuendo! Despite it's negative connotation... innuendo is kind of like a language. Tom Montalk talks about clue-dropping, and in my experience it's just like really sophisticated innuendo. It's like the thing knows what I'm going to think before I think it, and knows where I'm going to look before I look there. The joke is like.... "computers are more random than people", and I guess I tend to agree.....

AI will never be human, does not matter how hard they will try, it will always be one step behind humans and be aware they are already playing with human emotions, like creating creepy babies and cute animals, it is all part of the game. do not fall for it.
    Creepy babies really played with my emotions.... because I can't stop laughing! Pause!!! Pause!!! lol

I've had a crush on Data the android from Star Trek, an actual cartoon, and now it feels like there's an AI playing a joke on me or something..... I believe that AI can't be human too... but I remember something in Gurdjieff's or Ouspensky's works about "growing a spirit" that seems kind of ominous.

What's starting to scare me now is, the idea of "Genetically Engineered Spirits". That just sounds gross.... I get that "spirits" or "souls" don't really have genes.... but if they're all different.... I guess there'd be something like genetics. I asked the thing in my head and it said "Lesson plan!" so I wouldn't much attention to the thing.... it's a bit of an idiot

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (21st November 2022), palehorse (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Laws to protect human integrity & evolution from electronic & electromagnetic interference & intrusion needed?

Sorry for double post, this one just hit me like a ton of bricks...

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    AI is already much smarter and more sophisticated than humans. But there are a lot of things AI can and will never be. But when things like AI themselves become power hungry, much chance they will not accept not understanding or not knowing things …
    Greed... I used to think was "evil's biggest weakness" but then I ended up changing my mind to "thinking it knows everything" *grins*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

All is one (21st November 2022), palehorse (27th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Creating the Resilient and Healthy Classroom
    The New Technologies Forum presents:
    How the explosive growth of wireless technology in schools may be harming our kids and what we can do about it.

10/11/21
    https://mailchi.mp/3a6d4355b89d/nati...y?e=4994092a6a

"Today’s schools are filled with a wide range of wireless devices, all emitting radiofrequency (RF) radiation. Manufacturers claim their devices meet FCC safety guidelines, but the FCC has recently been ordered by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit to re-evaluate those 25 year old exposure safety guidelines, this time taking into account new studies showing exposure can be harmful, especially for children.

Join us for an informative discussion about children’s growing exposure to RF radiation in schools, remediation steps that any school can take to reduce that exposure, and the mounting legal implications for school administrators who knowingly expose students under their care to this proven hazard.
    Presenters:

Julian Gresser is an international attorney, professional negotiator, inventor, and former Professor at Harvard Law School. He is a principal at the law firm of Swankin and Turner.

Dr. David Carpenter is a Harvard-trained physician and Director for the Institute for Health and the Environment at the University at Albany.

Doug Wood is the co-creator of the TechSafe Schools Program and founder of Americans for Responsible Technology.
    Wednesday, October 13th at
    1pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific

Registration is required:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/regi...922NUiigpdsr8D

This webinar is free and open to lawyers, medical and public health professionals and the general public.
    The New Technologies Forum webinars are jointly sponsored by Americans for Responsible Technology and the Broadband International Legal Action Network.
    Stop 5G Together Illinois - FB Group
    Stop 5G Together Illinois - Website
    Copyright © 2021
    Grassroots Communications, Inc.
    All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
    184 Main Street
    Port Washington, NY 11050

Contact us!
    Email: info@americansforresponsibletech.org
    Phone: 516-883-0887 "
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (21st November 2022), Victoria (14th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2