+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: (s7e6e asks) is Avalon a CIA platform?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Default Re: (s7e6e asks) is Avalon a CIA platform?

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    it only goes to show you there is no absolute good or absolute evil but an intertwined mix serving an infinite number of agendas.
    So with that statement in mind...what is your agenda?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th July 2021), Axman (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Le Chat (24th July 2021), muxfolder (24th July 2021), Snoweagle (25th July 2021), Vangelo (24th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 344 posts

When I was a young kid, I learned to never try and douse a fire by pouring gunpowder over it. In the absence of any other substance, I was silly enough to go for the gunpowder, rather than leaving the original fire to burn itself out. The end result was not pretty.

I am a little annoyed that we’ve entertained this silly thread for as long as we have. But that’s just my opinion.

“S7e6e”, I think YOU are the fraud, unless you are prepared to back up your claims with some evidence. Bill asked you to substantiate your claims - I can’t see any evidence to suggest you’ve done that as yet.

Show me the evidence, and I will listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, you’re just starting a fire and inviting everyone else to pour gunpowder over it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

avid (24th July 2021), Axman (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), Ewan (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Le Chat (24th July 2021), Vangelo (26th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I was being hilarious on purpose ...
    Should we move this thread to The Lighter Side? (A serious question, because it's kinda looking like that. We could always start a poll... )
    Sorry Bill... I don't think anyone can take the question seriously. Especially where and when it was originally posted... Many having met you personally, and the rest knowing you for a great number of years here, can't help but find a giggle factor in the accusation. It has had the unusual effect of lightening the mood for a change, so that was wonderful.

And Axman, Diz knows nothing...

She is just another who has had unusual experiences, and seeking truth about it all. Not afraid to talk about such things, as it is the only way she will get any resolution for her own piece of mind. Trying to do the tiptoe through the mine field of "Truth" as everyone else is.

Besides, one must be intelligent to be pulled into an intelligence agency right? HAHAHA.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2021), Ewan (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Le Chat (24th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021), Vangelo (26th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

I'm sorry for stirring up everyone's emotions over this, but I am not sorry for my gut feeling nor sharing it publicly. To further clear things up, I never asked the question, I just spoke my mind about it. It is Bill Ryan who's asking the community.
    In general terms: if you @s7e6e chose to (and/or):
    • Suggest
    • Insinuate
    • Judge
    • Imply
    • Assume
    • Challenge
    • Point to
    • Indicate
    • Defy
    • Frame
    • Label
    • Brand
    • Summon
    • Charge
    • Incriminate
    • Hold some one accountable
    • Point the finger at
    • Blame
    • Allege
    • Attribute
    • Bring charges
    • Attack verbally (direct or indirectly)
    • Accuse Foul Play or Someone being Compromised
    To anyone that is highly respected ... you know you also have to "face the music":

... and show to us that you care, by responding to all valid legit points that are made that contradict your assumptions.

If not ... and your mind is already made up ... (because your "gut feeling" supersede anything else?) ... what is the point of all this?
    • And in my view, this insight/wisdom applies to all of us.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2021 at 15:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), Hym (25th July 2021), Jad (27th July 2021), Le Chat (24th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

A thousand years later, in post-apocalyptic post-long-Covid pandemic world hanging on thin thread , people live self isolated and send their DNA barcodes to communicate for them virtually

You can be whatever you wish to be but being no one will always be the best.

I will always the humble, chief of mischievous resistance

🙏😄

There is the British Comedy thread to merge with Ms Hopkins.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: (s7e6e asks) is Avalon a CIA platform?

inspired because of this particular forum thread

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2021 at 16:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I have to say, I am disappointed that there is no solid reason for the suggestion that Bill works for any agency, other than someone has a "Gut feeling".. As John noted above, he has really made one big mistake covering a lot of ground... And it doesn't in any way ruin Bill's credibility, it ruins his own unfortunately.

I wrote a long reply to s7e6e and deleted it, because I believe it will fall upon deaf ears. And I did apologize to Bill for even having a reaction on the suggestion, as I know he is fully capable of handling things himself.

Giving this suggestion any more energy, is really, not going to benefit anyone. I do hope however, that s7e6e does find a more polite way to interact here in the forum... There is no need to make trouble to exchange ideas. At the very least he could have provided reasons aside from intuition as to why he believed this or that, yet he didn't as far as I can tell. So replying is a waste of time.

Sadly it isn't funny, as too many people think this is how humanity should behave. Guilty until proven innocent. And again I say, this one voice can't do anything to the reputation Bill has earned throughout the years. It can only harm s7e6e's. I wish him well... It's my opinion the person is very troubled, and will never get any resolution in life, if he isn't even willing to open an honest dialogue about those things that he disagrees with.

No one was asking for apologies s7e6e, although Bill deserved one, and a conversation given what you suggested. Perhaps some day you will realize that opinions are free, you're welcome to have as many as you like, but when in polite company a bit of ettiquite goes a long way.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (25th July 2021), aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (25th July 2021), Ewan (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Le Chat (25th July 2021), s7e6e (25th July 2021), Vangelo (26th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think it’s almost like Albert Einstein said:

“If my relativity theory proves successful, Germany will claim me as German and France will declare me citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue France will say I’m German and Germany will declare me a Jew.”

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/936...l-germany-will

At the end of the day ...the truth shall win

In this thousands years old drama

🐘

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (25th July 2021), Bluegreen (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Le Chat (25th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I'm sorry for stirring up everyone's emotions over this, but I am not sorry for my gut feeling nor sharing it publicly.
    Mild confusion here, hardly a stirring up of emotions.

The confusion is essentially about your idea that your opinion has any value. Do you not see the irony in voicing your suspicions about Bill Ryan and the forum being compromised while simultaneously revealing you yourself compromised for access to a group of people?

Quote To further clear things up, I never asked the question, I just spoke my mind about it. It is Bill Ryan who's asking the community.
    This did not escape my attention. It’s a sh*t thread.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (26th July 2021), betoobig (25th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Le Chat (25th July 2021), Vangelo (26th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I'm sorry for stirring up everyone's emotions over this, but I am not sorry for my gut feeling nor sharing it publicly. To further clear things up, I never asked the question, I just spoke my mind about it. It is Bill Ryan who's asking the community.
    s7e6e,

I am writing this to you specifically, as I do not want to believe you were trying to "stir the pot". Just to express your opinions.. And I do not believe the members of Avalon want to "pick on you" for your opinions, but more let you know that what you say means something, but even moreso, HOW you say it, truly matters as well...

When most share their opinions here, they state why they believe such things, and it is a community where many engage one another, and share their opinions. And in that.. "Source material" is very important... Some are shattered when the "Real Truth" is learned... And their "Heros" are revealed as frauds. But it is important that a running dialogue happens, so we can examine your beliefs. Suggesting you believe something, then making outrageous claims as facts, is very dangerous, especially if they're not true.

You threw out not only your opinion, but the suggestion/accusation, that Bill was working for the CIA, as a belief, or in a "Factual" way... and that "they" were funding the site, as well as that he is working within some very complex narrative. NONE of which you followed up on.

Rather than engaging the community, you threw out accusations without documentation, or even the suggestion as to why you felt this way. Along with some names, as if those names in some way cemented your belief in your suggestions, along with your intuition... All of our intuition does not always mean we are right. So using this to justify making claims that may not be true, is very dangerous.

It becomes an "accusation" when you suggest you feel this way, but then go on to state - as if a matter of fact- that the CIA funds his site, without a caveat that you believe "they may fund Avalon" ...

I am saying that your comments were not your opinion, but more "statement of facts" without any supporting information.

It was in the wording that lies the danger. You stated these things as "fact" after the opening statement. Not "Opinions".. This is why the uproar happened. We have seen this so much in the "Truth Movement" that we have tired of it. And more we're just trying to help you through HOW to present things.

I suppose I am saying, just be careful how you word things in the future. And if you DO have some sort of evidence to this "Fact", Surely we would love to examine it?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 25th July 2021 at 19:41.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Kalamos (25th July 2021), Le Chat (25th July 2021), RunningDeer (25th July 2021), Vangelo (26th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Thanks

How many Avalonians do we have that find their "gut feeling" superior to anything else and is not willing to consider you could be wrong and never admit that?

Probably because it is not about evidence >> but much more being (highly) annoyed that some one that you looked up to failed to be "perfect" in your eyes and seeking answers to explain the "anomaly".

--o-O-o--

If I recommend any (controversial) video or any person or site ... it is never to assume it is all 100% correct or flawless ... then you have people always finding a "fly in the soup" the have an excuse to dismiss all of it ... or worse: "calling you out" for spreading (or supporting) "dis-info".

Then you have people who THINK they found something "bad" in what you shared or recommended but turns out to be a misjudgement or misunderstanding.
    • So to have a task: "to please everybody's wishes" to be "perfect" is (near) impossible because the receiver "judgements" are not flawless either
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 26th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th July 2021 at 10:31.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), samildamach (26th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Just following on from John "to please everybody's wishes" to be "perfect" is (near) impossible because the receiver are not flawless either"

Well, I disagree with you John, I used to be conceited but now I'm PERFECT.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th July 2021), gord (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: (s7e6e asks) is Avalon a CIA platform?

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Just following on from John "to please everybody's wishes" to be "perfect" is (near) impossible because the receiver are not flawless either"

Well, I disagree with you John, I used to be conceited but now I'm PERFECT.
    What I meant is: to please everybody is impossible because there is always SOMEONE who may not be flawless in their "conclusions" or "judgments" ... that is a given ... hence: an impossible task ... and to worry too much about that in advance is insane ... to many people use self-censorship already.

And those who assume they are perfect or flawless may have not access to all possible perspectives, so even if you are 100% pure of heart, you still can overlook things with the best intentions.

The use of the word "perfect" or "flawless" was directed on the correctness & validity of the content not the person self.
    • And yes I am aware you probably were just kidding ... I wanted to put the record straight for all who do not get it
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th July 2021 at 18:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)

Thank you Siphonemis!
    Your references to comedic solutions are perfect!

Yes, tho it is a rare condition here on Avalon, it is sometimes perfectly healthy to derail a very silly thread. It may even be a case where diversion from a silly narrative is on tap, and thus a brew we can all enjoy.
    You caught me!!!

The intention of my post was to intentionally derail the thread, normally that is not a appropriate thing to do, but in this case it seemed like a good idea, and I ALWAYS like to try something at least once!

I too am Extremely thankful for Avalon.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

cheers,
    John
    That is a particularly beautiful piece of work imho

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Axman (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

cheers,
    John
    That is a particularly beautiful piece of work imho

thank you

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Axman (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Matthew (26th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Back on the subject of this platform being CIA...

I think the scene overall has been "Tainted", much in the way I suggested above. And it didn't take the CIA to accomplish this. Just human behavior... But I believe some agencies certainly had a hand in perpetuating such things... and we are now seeing the trickle down effect merely by seeing "The larger outlets" doing it.. Perhaps not deliberately, but if you see chem trails everyday, you will begin to believe that those are "normal" looking clouds over time... Especially each new generation that has perhaps never seen a "Normal" cloud.

For example, the mass media now has reporters who do nothing but sit in a makeup chair and read off of a teleprompter. Those on the scene, as "Investigative reporters", have an ear piece telling them what to say. They are merely reporting what someone else has already suggested. You have all seen the videos online of the same words being used over and over again, country wide, and if not, it shouldn't make you laugh, but rather UPSET YOU...

This shows how Sinclair determines a lot of news.. AND shows how all networks, share the identical "News", and @ 3:49 shows this "Parroting" ...

For independent journalists to be taken seriously, as the masses wake up to what is happening around them, it becomes more important that they maintain a higher level of credibility. Personally I believe that the media itself and youtube especially, allows for anyone to get up and make any "claim" they wish, package it as truth, with little to zero accountability for what they're truly saying. Many themselves, calling themselves "Investigative Journalists"... So much so that it has become a worldwide topic of conversation. Videos being removed left and right, people being deplatformed. Strikes being given, and profiles being blocked.

UP TO AND INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..

Think about that.... Who has the authority to shut up the president in his own country??? The country where "Free Speech" is written into our founding documents! Chew on THAT for awhile, as it was pretty brazen to shut down a sitting president who was telling us about the "Fake News"!!!

Being able to recognize the difference, when those that are shown as our "Example" in this society is difficult. Those in the scene now, either do not know how to recognize the difference, and are just following the lead they see everywhere else, or they're doing it intentionally. It is up to us to figure out which is which... And that requires effort, not just accusing others because they believe something.

When I was younger we were forced to take journalism as a class. I do not know if this is a prerequisite these days, but it should be, as people need to be able to recognize what is real news, and proper sharing of information, and what is produced to create "belief" in something that may not be true.

True journalism prompts people to think about the information, and check it out for themselves. Examine the other factors, and form a conclusion. Whereas those things meant to convince the masses the truth, have a much different "Fingerprint". And many on the scene are producing the latter, as they are merely sharing their beliefs themselves, not actual facts that can be proven.

Because we are looking into topics that many of us are seeking truth in, it is so very easy to package anything and make claims it is true. And many people do that. Many do this on purpose. Because much of it is so highly classiffied, we are left with a mess to sort out. What was the truth, and what was fabrication to hide truths?

So this is where the intelligence agencies across the board have really mixed things up. Sharing half truths, and misinformation with true information to lend credibility to the rest. It then falls on the presenter of such information to make sure that they are diligent in HOW they present things.

I think the CIA didn't have to invade sites such as Avalon, when they had already trained the masses to not be able to recognize how to even evaluate information anymore. For example, there are thousands of content sites on the internet sharing videos, few make any caveats as to whose material they're sharing, or whether it was fact checked, yet it is presented as factual information. So many people believe the Bob Lazar story because he drew some math on a chalkboard, and some images. Did many check his math? I am not qualified to do so.

But does this mean I do not believe the story? I have yet to decide. But that is the point. It is up to each decide. And the first thing I do, is listen very carefully, what the interviewer is actually saying... Are they pushing his work as true? Facts, because he said so? Or open for debate? Are they inviting critical thinking in their presentation, or telling you the food is good and nutritious, eat up?

So how do we right this wrong? I believe it is how we hold ourselves accountable to what we share. When it is a claim by someone else, we note it as such. When it is an opinion, we note it, when it is a belief, we note it as such. When there is hard evidence to the truth or fictional nature of such things, we provide it.

I believe MOST of the agencies that are involved in such things are not the CIA, but more the NSA, DIA, Homeland Security... AFOSI, and the like. Those agencies that would have a good reason to hide new craft, or new technologies, to protect the secrets of the land we live on, etc. while the CIA is surely guilty of infiltration into many things, I feel throwing around the one agency almost laughable. When there are others that openly admit disinformation, and sensitivities to some areas of interest.

Truth be told, their work has already left a fingerprint on the internet in general. And made many things nearly impossible to find truth in. And we unknowingly allowed it to happen, and freely perpetuate it as a learned behavior. That is something I think many in the field of truth truly need to sort out.

It doesn't mean Avalon is in any way a CIA shell organization. Does the CIA monitor Avalon? They would be remiss not to. As there are many people who have seen things, and to NOT look, and see what people are stating, would in my opinion, be a dereliction of duty. And that goes for all intelligence agencies looking to see what the people may know about any given subject.

But the old adage holds true... Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th July 2021 at 21:15.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Axman (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4