Thread: Tucker Carlson

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,096 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Tucker Carlson

Dave Is Left Speechless After Tucker Admits This (Pt. 1) | Tucker Carlson | MEDIA | Rubin Report
    246,130 views Sep 6, 2021
    The Rubin Report
    1.61M subscribers
    "Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks to Tucker Carlson about why he left Washington D.C. for rural Maine, what he was most shocked to learn from working at CNN, and why Joe Biden’s failed Afghanistan withdrawal was far worse than the mainstream media has let on. Tucker first discusses how Washington D.C. became more polarized after the election of Donald Trump. He describes how his family was harassed at home and how that influenced him to leave Washington D.C for rural Maine. He also explains why he has never owned a TV or spent time on social media. Tucker also describes how he has been able to create a crowd sourced network to do the research for Tucker Carlson Tonight."

WATCH Dave’s PREVIOUS INTERVIEW with TUCKER CARLSON:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0UMM...
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th September 2021), Arcturian108 (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022), Siphonemis (7th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker talks about the vaccine mandates
    9/13/21| BREAKING FOX NEWS
    6,843 views Sep 13, 2021
    Fox News Alert
    772K subscribers

(Tucker is getting closer and closer to the real vaccine agenda though he's still looking at it from a political perspective, but it's pretty amazing to see how close he's getting for a mainstream newscaster.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), ClearWater (15th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022), wondering (14th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    6,843 views Sep 13, 2021
    Fox News Alert
    772K subscribers

(Tucker is getting closer and closer to the real vaccine agenda though he's still looking at it from a political perspective, but it's pretty amazing to see how close he's getting for a mainstream newscaster.
    Thanks onawah. The first half of the video is excellent for its content.
    Do you know why it has strange edits throughout?
    Was it possibly sabotaged by TPTB?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Delight (14th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022), wondering (14th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know the reason, but I suspect it may have to do with copyright issues.
    Perhaps Fox has permission to show videos from other sources during the initial broadcast of the show, but not on their youtube channel, or something like that.
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022), wondering (14th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I have such admiration for Tucker Carlson, my utmost respect! Go Tucker!!! It is amazing to me that he has never owned a TV...wonderful.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), ClearWater (15th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Delight (14th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

6,843 views Sep 13, 2021
    Fox News Alert
    772K subscribers

~~~

The videos — a very strong one — has been removed from YouTube already, but here it is:

https://foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-c...merican-crisis

I didn't see any 'strange edits' — and like wondering/Diane, I have a huge amount of respect for the man. In my opinion, he gets very little wrong.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2021), Arcturian108 (14th September 2021), ClearWater (15th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), JohanB (14th September 2021), kudzy (15th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), onawah (14th September 2021), pabranno (26th July 2022), Sir Eltor (6th January 2024), Sirus (15th September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021), Yoda (14th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

I agree this is an amazing video but it begs the question, wtf is going on - how can this be on mainstream media, it is grounded and sensible!

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman, Fox Corporation.

Lachlan K. Murdoch, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Fox Corporation.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My question exactly! Since when did Murdoch want the truth getting out?
    Is this a sign of some of the minions rebelling against THE AGENDA?
    Or is that part of the plan of causing more division?
    (Someone should ask Clif High.)

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I agree this is an amazing video but it begs the question, wtf is going on - how can this be on mainstream media, it is grounded and sensible!

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman, Fox Corporation.

Lachlan K. Murdoch, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Fox Corporation.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th September 2021 at 21:28.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the original video which I posted which was much longer, Tucker was focusing on the homeless problem and questioning why such a huge issue was being ignored in order to push the plandemic agenda with all its glaring discrepancies.
    There were some video clips from other news sources showing the homeless on the streets of LA and another city (Portland? or Seattle? I can't remember now. Anyway, those were edited out in the video I posted, which I thought might have been due to copyright issues, since they did not originate with FOX.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    6,843 views Sep 13, 2021
    Fox News Alert
    772K subscribers

~~~

The videos — a very strong one — has been removed from YouTube already, but here it is:

https://foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-c...merican-crisis

I didn't see any 'strange edits' — and like wondering/Diane, I have a huge amount of respect for the man. In my opinion, he gets very little wrong.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (14th September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

In the original video which I posted which was much longer, Tucker was focusing on the homeless problem and questioning why such a huge issue was being ignored in order to push the plandemic agenda with all its glaring discrepancies.
    There were some video clips from other news sources showing the homeless on the streets of LA and another city (Portland? or Seattle? I can't remember now. Anyway, those were edited out in the video I posted, which I thought might have been due to copyright issues, since they did not originate with FOX.
    I was surprised by the candor in the video.

Philadelphia is the city.

kimgary on youtube has been documenting the streets there. Interestingly, there has been some discussion as to whether this is street theatre staged or real. In some videos, people seem to defy gravity as they lean into the air (looking drugged). Here is the latest

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

John Hilton (23rd March 2023), wondering (14th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's right--it was Philly. I lived there for awhile. South Philly was a very strange place even back then, and people under the influence can assume very strange postures and positions, especially when on the "hard stuff".

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I was surprised by the candor in the video.

Philadelphia is the city.

kimgary on youtube has been documenting the streets there. Interestingly, there has been some discussion as to whether this is street theatre staged or real. In some videos, people seem to defy gravity as they lean into the air (looking drugged). Here is the latest
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I am not trying to give Carlson a pass but I also refuse to discuss the 9/11 issue. If you take it out of the confines of Avalon or other physical and digital locations that are willing to discuss the subject in-depth you are frowned upon and looked at as a conspiracy nut. I will listen, read and watch videos but I will not discuss the authenticity of the indictments. I do this because I have been down about as deep as you can get in the rabbit hole and it is a hard climb back out. Once you get back to the surface you understand that there is not a dam thing you can do about it and dwelling on the subject has a serious impact on your state of mind. So I have made a trade-off, let 9/11 go for my mental health, win the battles that I can and protect my credibility. Some may consider it a cop-out but I consider it a sound mental health plan.

I think it is entirely conceivable that Carlson has made a similar trade-off. 9/11 is a hill that he is not willing to die on.

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

In all fairness Natalie (and of course Tucker), the U.S. homeless problem is being no more ignored under Biden, than the last administration. Or any others for that matter.

A decent parallel analogy would be Tucker questioning why a huge issue such as Assange being persecuted and behind bars, is now being ignored under Biden for whatever nefarious purpose.

Of course Biden is ignoring both issues, he obviously doesn't give a s##t either, but to steal from Billy Joel he didn't start the fire.

A good little history refresher in this video:
    Last edited by Gracy; 14th September 2021 at 22:18.

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect, the homeless problem is growing much worse very rapidly and will continue to grow with the elimination of small businesses and the cessation of unemployment benefits, and the ban on evictions, etc.
    With the influx of immigrants, it will undoubtedly grow exponentially worse, since there are no jobs for them and the government is running out of money to pay for such reckless policies.
    We've seen what havoc this same situation has caused in Europe with rising rates of criminal activity, not to mention economic crisis.
    The issue isn't who's ignoring it more, the issue is that it's being ignored.
    As I pointed out here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1451819
    ...Tucker is still looking at the problems from a political perspective which he needs to transcend; but the fact that he's addressing these issues in a fairly straight on, common sense manner at all on a mainstream news show is progress, at least. Though we still don't know why that is being permitted by Murdoch, who is most certainly a member of the elite, at last reporting.
    ( I've seen reports that the immigrants are being given Ivermectin and not required to take the jab, so perhaps the elites' plan is to allow them to take jobs that Americans held previously but will no longer be able to hold because they are sick and dying from the jabs. But that's a whole different discussion.)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    In all fairness Natalie (and of course Tucker), the U.S. homeless problem is being no more ignored under Biden, than the last administration. Or any others for that matter.

A decent parallel analogy would be Tucker questioning why a huge issue such as Assange being persecuted and behind bars, is now being ignored under Biden for whatever nefarious purpose.

Of course Biden is ignoring both issues, he obviously doesn't give a s##t either, but to steal from Billy Joel he didn't start the fire.

A good little history refresher in this video:
    Last edited by onawah; 14th September 2021 at 23:14.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (14th September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I have such admiration for Tucker Carlson, my utmost respect! Go Tucker!!! It is amazing to me that he has never owned a TV...wonderful.
    This is what he actually said in the interview:

"I don't have a television, I don't go on the internet, I don't use social
    media, I'm pretty insulated from that stuff ..."

This really stretches credulity.

I too don't have a TV (I do, but it's not connected to cable and I haven't watched it for more than 20 years), and I don't use social media.
    But to say he doesn't go on the internet!!! #%*&#^#@ ?????

So how exactly does he get his information to build his shows? HUH ?????
    He certainly couldn't build his stories based on what he reads in mainstream newspapers!!!

Something is really fishy with what he said.
    It just doesn't add up, I'm sorry.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ewan (15th September 2021), Gracy (15th September 2021), JohanB (15th September 2021), onawah (15th September 2021), Vicus (22nd September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

My impression, from what I can recall, is that he has a large group of people with whom he is in contact on a very regular basis. I got the impression that this is a very active group who no doubt communicate very frequently. Not social media in the same way as twitter, fb, etc. Not "owning" a tv may be different from never watching speeches, etc. I'm not defending him since I don't know, but I think he is making a distinction....I could also be wrong. Regardless, I appreciate his articulation of the whole awful mess to date and I am happy that because it was on Fox, it may have reached some people who do not go to alternative sites. One hopes.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

DaveToo (15th September 2021), Ewan (15th September 2021), onawah (14th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He probably has a whole team of people who DO go on the internet and have TVs & so on who keep him updated.
    It's not that much of a stretch.
    And it's actually pretty smart of him, if that's the case, since he isn't being subjected to as many EMFs and what I'm calling "computer brain" (addiction) as his staff.

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    This is what he actually said in the interview:

"I don't have a television, I don't go on the internet, I don't use social
    media, I'm pretty insulated from that stuff ..."

This really stretches credulity.

I too don't have a TV (I do, but it's not connected to cable and I haven't watched it for more than 20 years), and I don't use social media.
    But to say he doesn't go on the internet!!! #%*&#^#@ ?????

So how exactly does he get his information to build his shows? HUH ?????
    He certainly couldn't build his stories based on what he reads in mainstream newspapers!!!

Something is really fishy with what he said.
    It just doesn't add up, I'm sorry.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (15th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The issue isn't who's ignoring it more, the issue is that it's being ignored.
    That of course I agree with, but could only comment on how you phrased the issue in that particular post in the box below, which points the finger of guilt squarely at the current administration:

Now being that the topic is Tucker Carlson, it gives me a bit of leeway to further elaborate on how MSM works, per what you said below:

...Tucker is still looking at the problems from a political perspective which he needs to transcend; but the fact that he's addressing these issues in a fairly straight on, common sense manner at all on a mainstream news show is progress, at least. Though we still don't know why that is being permitted by Murdoch, who is most certainly a member of the elite, at last reporting.
    From Tucker Carlson to Rachel Maddow, to Chris Cuomo to Anderson Cooper, these people are not told what they can and can't say, it's all about the hiring process. The employer already knows full well who they're hiring, and are already well assured the new prospect knows the lane they are required to stay in. If they were really endangering any elite projects, they would instantly become Julian Assange/Ed Snowden material.

To each of these 4 examples watching from their couches every evening, their host of choice is cutting edge, they're on it! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder in the game of television ratings, and each given host is well aware of their given parameters, and exactly what their target demographic wants to hear.

You think Rachel Maddow fans aren't blown away she's got the hot, inside scoop every night when she preaches to that choir?

Cable news is a business first and foremost, and first and foremost is serve the base. Take their breath away when possible every evening with ooohs and ahhhs, and keep them coming back for more.

There's a lot of this in alt media as well.

But back to Tucker.

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the case of Tucker, his views have changed quite a lot over the past couple of years though he's still Republican, but I have no doubt that Murdoch is OK with that, or Tucker would not still be on FOX.
    I'm guessing that there is an audience that Tucker is appealing to which Murdoch doesn't want to lose, even if it goes against the hard line agenda.
    Which is smart of him.
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

But back to Tucker.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th September 2021), DaveToo (15th September 2021), Gracy (15th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the case of Tucker, his views have changed quite a lot over the past couple of years though he's still Republican, but I have no doubt that Murdoch is OK with that, or Tucker would not still be on FOX.
    I'm guessing that there is an audience that Tucker is appealing to which Murdoch doesn't want to lose, even if it goes against the hard line agenda.
    Which is smart of him.
    So long as Tucker continues pleasing his hard right leaning Libertarian demographic (essentially the patriot movement), he has no employment worries so long as he stays inside the confines of that particular Overton Window. Same as all other network stars in their various lanes of profit driven public discourse.

They can push the boundaries, no problemo, but only so far and they know where those boundaries are...
    Quote The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 12 29 LastLast