+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst 1 20 30

Thread: Tucker Carlson

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,289 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: Tucker Carlson

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1779915085332562039

Pastor Doug Wilson is the Christian nationalist they warned you about.

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 15, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2024), lisalu (Today), wondering (15th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,137 times in 9,944 posts

Text:
    American journalist Tucker Carlson interviewed Telegram founder Pavel Durov

"The interview with Tucker is coming out very soon. It will be in video format, which is quite rare for me — so be sure to check it out," he announced.

Durov noted that Carlson (
    @TuckerCarlson
    ) is also launching his own Telegram channel.

https://x.com/SputnikInt/status/1780194624398569589

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2024), ClearWater (Yesterday), lisalu (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), wondering (16th April 2024), Yoda (16th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,137 times in 9,944 posts

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1780355490964283565

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Text:
    In an interview with US journalist Tucker Carlson, Telegram founder Pavel Durov complained about excessive attention from the FBI and other intelligence agencies “wherever we came to the US.”

Durov told Carlson how an intelligence agency attempted to convince his employee to provide access to Telegram’s code.

“Last time I was in the US I brought an engineer that is working for Telegram. And there was an attempt to secretly hire my engineer behind my back by cyber security officers or agents, whatever they are called,” Durov said.

“They were curious to learn which open source libraries are integrated to the Telegram app on the client side. And they were trying to persuade him to use certain open source tools that he would then integrate into Telegram's code that, in my understanding, would serve as backdoors,” Durov explained.

https://x.com/SputnikInt/status/1780374955357577373

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Alecs (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), lisalu (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Nasu (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #584
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I didn't know about Durov until today...I did know of course about Telegram and VK (both of which he is the founder/owner of) and that they have Russian origins...and I always perceived them to be the better alternatives to Facebook & Co. I mean there does seem to be more freedom of speech. At least for the "conservative/right-wing" and "conspiracy/anti-vaxxer" spectrum. Kind of like the antidote to FB. BUT - after I did some research on the guy today I was disappointed to find out (and then again, not surprised!) that Durov is one of those "Young Global Leaders" of the WEF.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Durov

In that regard it's intereting to note that he has been clashing heads with Russian authorities due to these platforms and eventually even emigrated from Russia into exile.(Appparently St.Kitts & Nevis) So once again I think we need to realize that "they" really do hold stocks in (and control?) all the different narratives (or rather, provider of those narratives). And it is never a coincidence when a social media platform rises to popularity and success (or keeps it)....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), lisalu (Today), Mercedes (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Nasu (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #585
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,289 times in 8,660 posts

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1780717876791398654

Ep. 95 Why do the reddest states produce the dumbest, most liberal Republicans? Why aren’t John Cornyn and Dan Crenshaw bagging groceries at Walmart? Jesse Kelly has thought about this.

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 17, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), lisalu (Today), Yoda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst 1 20 30