Page 1 of 29 1 11 29 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,321 times in 1,659 posts

Default Tucker Carlson

well, there is a first time for everything...
    this is my first Thread.

I acknowledged Tucker Carlson the first time from videos post in Rense.com.
    that was in Trump era, it was refreshing, it sound very good in all topics...
    than i follow his show every day until i found this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pT6cP7N8ke0D/

9/11 is for me the Orkan razor for everybody.

everybody who dismiss tonen von Research in avionics, constructions, control demolitions, explosives, eye witnesses, firefighters, pilots and so on...

is not worth of my time anymore.

I knew he have political aspirations...and 9/11 IS KRYPTONITE FOR THAT !

Today he continues very good in all topics...my Brain accept that but my stomach rebel...
    i never was a person in cognitive dissonance.

my motto: the truth will set you free, but first, it will piss you off.

what do you think about? and most important: how do you feel about?

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DaveToo (21st July 2021), Delight (21st July 2021), Franny (21st July 2021), gini (21st July 2021), Gracy (21st July 2021), Icare (6th February 2023), Ioneo (21st July 2021), Kryztian (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2021), Matthew (19th August 2023), onevoice (7th September 2021), pabranno (21st July 2021), Pam (21st July 2021), selinam (21st July 2021), Siphonemis (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), thepainterdoug (21st July 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Tucker Carlson

Great topic Vicus, as he is influencing many people.
    I’d like to hear feedback as well.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Franny (21st July 2021), Gracy (21st July 2021), Icare (6th February 2023), Ioneo (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), Vicus (21st July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

The name calling dismissals is always a red flag for me. People like Jesse Ventura and Phil Donahue were way ahead of their time in calling BS on the build up to the Iraq War, and they promptly lost their jobs for it at MSNBC; U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter endured endless ridicule in speaking what he knew to be true about WMD's, and I'm quite sure that didn't go unnoticed by Tucker.

That he wouldn't care to dip his toes into the 9/11 waters is understandable, as he saw a long and lucrative career ahead of him, but to roundly dismiss the U.S. role in creating, training, and arming of Al Qaida is quite another.

I wonder where he dares not trod these days? As he is, of course, a card carrying member of mainstream media maintaining a certain lane, for rating's sake aimed at a specific demographic, like so many others of varying political stripes.

One more thing: "Cancel Culture" (although it wasn't a thing then) came to mind, when saying he thought supporters of Ventura questioning 9/11 at that convention, should have been asked to leave. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No?
    Last edited by Gracy; 21st July 2021 at 02:49.

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks Vicus for this link.
    I only learned of Carlson through the plandemic really.
    I may have seen him occasionally before then but never took notice of him.

Actually I think I'm more disappointed by the interviewers than by Carlson!

I don't know if they had time to prepare for this or not?
    Even if they didn't, this was such a wasted opportunity!

They come across as immature, naive interviewers; giddy, laughing and thinking they did a great job,
    when in reality they totally blew it!

Carlson says a few times there is no evidence 9/11 was an inside job and that
    "the buildings came down because a bunch of nutcases flew a plane into them".

I would have nailed him immediately for saying those things.

But I agree with you Vicus, 9/11 for me is also the litmus test.
    If people haven't woken up to it yet, I just can't relate to them.

With the case of Carlson it's difficult to tell why he is saying what he is saying.
    The two most likely explanations:

Either he:

1. Knows who butters his bread and wouldn't dare alienate himself from them.
    OR
    2. He has serious cognitive dissonance (like my brother) and has refused to challenge his
    ingrained beliefs.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Franny (21st July 2021), gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), John Hilton (23rd March 2023), pabranno (22nd July 2021), selinam (21st July 2021), Vicus (21st July 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

My comment: nobody is perfect, nobody is right about everything. Because Tucker is wrong about some things I think it is a mistake to dismiss him completely.

I watch him frequently, it's the only news I ever watch. Overall I think he is waking people up to the tyranny, AFAIK he is one of the few people in MSM questioning the vaccine orthodoxy. He has lots of guests on whom I respect, including Bret Weinstein and Dr. Robert Malone.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th July 2021), gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), pabranno (21st July 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,518 times in 4,313 posts

I can't access the video linked in the OP.

"Contains incitement to hatred"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bitchute_ban1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	47013

Thank goodness Bitchute is getting proactive in protecting me from content that might make me get all hatey.

Because gosh I'm such a soft headed moron incapable of making any judgments for myself. So good on you Bitchute, good on you.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DaveToo (21st July 2021), gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), John Hilton (23rd March 2023), pabranno (21st July 2021), Vicus (21st July 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I can't access the video linked in the OP.

"Contains incitement to hatred"
    Attachment 47013

Thank goodness Bitchute is getting proactive in protecting me from content that might make me get all hatey.

Because gosh I'm such a soft headed moron incapable of making any judgments for myself. So good on you Bitchute, good on you.
    Huh. it's still visible here in the U.S. I don't know what they're talking about, I saw absolutely nothing of "Contains incitement to hatred".

Here you go Star Mariner, I actually managed to dig it up on YouTube:

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Huh. it's still visible here in the U.S. I don't know what they're talking about, I saw absolutely nothing of "Contains incitement to hatred".
    Thanks Gracy, appreciated. I bet it was the algorithm that flagged this phrase at 20secs "...when Jesse Ventura got up and started saying 9/11 was an inside job".

I guarantee those 5 words was all it took, at least here anyway.

The full warning (for me in the UK) states,
    This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions on the parent channel:
    Contains Incitement to Hatred
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Gracy (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), Matthew (19th August 2023), pabranno (22nd July 2021), Vicus (21st July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,168 times in 898 posts

I like Tucker as a critical thinker who is able to play (untill now!) an accepted controversial position & role in the MSM .Sure he is compromised(who's not in that world?),but i see in this segment still some integrity combined with naivity,arrogance(normal for celebrities)and bias.Even a bit of uncertainty hiding behind a grin,but no falsness,..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,119 times in 906 posts

Relating to Tucker Carlson - I don't watch any news but have watched videos of him on the Forum. The ones I've seen have led me to believe he is discerning of the truth in our present situation. That is all I can say about him. When I see or hear someone apparently changing their tune, I wonder if their family, friends, pets, etc have been threatened. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to choose between speaking the truth and allowing harm to come to someone you love. I for sure don't know if this is the case with Tucker, but I am sure it happens more than we think and we would never know.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2021), DaveToo (21st July 2021), gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2021), Matthew (19th August 2023), onevoice (7th September 2021), pabranno (21st July 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just to add, if Tucker Carlson knew, guessed, or believed anything at all re 9/11 truth as an inside job, he would not say a single darn thing about it. He would not I suspect even dare sympathise with its believers. Certainly not out in the open in front of a camera.

The above video isn't meaningful of anything. Whether he believes in government sponsored shenanigans on 9/11 or not, you'd never find out.

He was put in a position where all he could do was naturally distance himself. We all know that as a celebrity, and what's more a journalist, there are lines you just do not cross. To act otherwise would be to endanger 'professional suicide'. It would blow up his entire career.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), onevoice (7th September 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    My comment: nobody is perfect, nobody is right about everything. Because Tucker is wrong about some things I think it is a mistake to dismiss him completely.

I watch him frequently, it's the only news I ever watch. Overall I think he is waking people up to the tyranny, AFAIK he is one of the few people in MSM questioning the vaccine orthodoxy. He has lots of guests on whom I respect, including Bret Weinstein and Dr. Robert Malone.

I agree... no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater as the saying goes...

For example... (21 minute clip from The Duran show)

Tucker Carlson does the unthinkable: Reports on OPCW hoax that almost pushed world to war

Tucker Carlson is under attack - (him and his family) for the position he takes on many subjects and his guests -
    on this occasion 9/11 is being used to attack him and to try and create distrust in the 'alternative' arena...

those pushing the divide and rule method of control like to keep us all corralled into our various labeled pens - and they don't like too much cross over...

I was surprised when Bitchute did the Incitement to Hate Warning Thing - I'd never seen that before from that site and I was shocked... thanks to Gracy May for presenting it from YouTube...

I suppose Bitchute was saying that the short clip was incitement to hate Tucker Carlson...because of his views on 9/11...? What else could it have been..
    but Youtube approved of his dismissal of it being an Inside Job...

Clearly he has not looked very far into the whole 9/11 business - with all it's twists and turns and layers of deceit - but he does good work on other subjects...
    Last edited by jaybee; 21st July 2021 at 19:27.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2021), DaveToo (21st July 2021), gini (22nd July 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,166 times in 3,160 posts

I like Tucker, and for me, does more good than not regarding all. one has to know which battles to choose in order to be listened to .

perhaps this was just to far out on the limb for him. to be effective, you must remain in the game so to speak.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2021), gini (22nd July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), Sir Eltor (6th January 2024), wondering (21st July 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

try with Tor browser

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Relating to Tucker Carlson - I don't watch any news but have watched videos of him on the Forum. The ones I've seen have led me to believe he is discerning of the truth in our present situation. That is all I can say about him. When I see or hear someone apparently changing their tune, I wonder if their family, friends, pets, etc have been threatened. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to choose between speaking the truth and allowing harm to come to someone you love. I for sure don't know if this is the case with Tucker, but I am sure it happens more than we think and we would never know.
    That is certainly a possibility (threatened).

When I gave my two most likely explanations and mentioned:

" Knows who butters his bread and wouldn't dare alienate himself from them."

it certainly would include facing retribution (harm) should he alienate himself from them
    (besides losing his paycheck).

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Just to add, if Tucker Carlson knew, guessed, or believed anything at all re 9/11 truth as an inside job, he would not say a single darn thing about it. He would not I suspect even dare sympathise with its believers. Certainly not out in the open in front of a camera.

The above video isn't meaningful of anything. Whether he believes in government sponsored shenanigans on 9/11 or not, you'd never find out.

He was put in a position where all he could do was naturally distance himself. We all know that as a celebrity, and what's more a journalist, there are lines you just do not cross. To act otherwise would be to endanger 'professional suicide'. It would blow up his entire career.
    I agree given his position, we can't read too much into what he said. However it was the manner in which he answered the questions that was the most disappointing. If I was in his position as a MSM broadcaster and knew 9/11 was an inside job, I would have prepared in advance a specific script to be used whenever confronted about 9/11. The general thrust of the script would be denial that it was an inside job, no hesitations, smirks etc. etc. but would also include a cleverly veiled hint that he knew what really happened.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I like Tucker, and for me, does more good than not regarding all. one has to know which battles to choose in order to be listened to .

perhaps this was just to far out on the limb for him. to be effective, you must remain in the game so to speak.
    Yes this is likely the case (knowing which battles to choose).

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gini (21st July 2021), jaybee (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), Vicus (21st July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I agree... no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater as the saying goes...

Tucker Carlson does the unthinkable: Reports on OPCW hoax that almost pushed world to war

Tucker Carlson is under attack - (him and his family) for the position he takes on many subjects and his guests -
    on this occasion 9/11 is being used to attack him and to try and create distrust in the 'alternative' arena...

those pushing the divide and rule method of control like to keep us all corralled into our various labeled pens - and they don't like too much cross over...

I was surprised when Bitchute did the Incitement to Hate Warning Thing - I'd never seen that before from that site and I was shocked... thanks to Gracy May for presenting it from YouTube...

I suppose Bitchute was saying that the short clip was incitement to hate Tucker Carlson...because of his views on 9/11...? What else could it have been..

Clearly he has not looked very far into the whole 9/11 business - with all it's twists and turns and layers of deceit - but he does good work on other subjects...
    well, it is very ironic indeed, because Bitchute was promotet als alternative to youturd ,and they don't have any restrictions on it. you answer yourself this ironic question : ...because of his views on 9/11...? What else could it have been..

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

well, it is very ironic indeed, because Bitchute was promotet als alternative to youturd ,and they don't have any restrictions on it. you answer yourself this ironic question : ...because of his views on 9/11...? What else could it have been..

After seeing your comment and on further inspection ..... it's not that straight forward....

It appears that it is the channel MediaGiant that is the problem and not particularly that specific video -

I went to Bitchute and searched 'Tucker Carlson 9/11' and that's where the video in your OP popped up...

So what that channel has been restricted for - and how they fell foul of community guidelines I don't know -
    I suppose a site like Bitchute is going to be infiltrated by CIA types trying to discredit it because it is more free than the widely censored YouTube... for example they host the Alex Jones shows...

Bitchute Community Guidelines...

https://support.bitchute.com/policy/guidelines/

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (21st July 2021), pabranno (22nd July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Thanks Vicus for this link.
    I only learned of Carlson through the plandemic really.
    I may have seen him occasionally before then but never took notice of him.

Actually I think I'm more disappointed by the interviewers than by Carlson!

I don't know if they had time to prepare for this or not?
    Even if they didn't, this was such a wasted opportunity!

They come across as immature, naive interviewers; giddy, laughing and thinking they did a great job,
    when in reality they totally blew it!

Carlson says a few times there is no evidence 9/11 was an inside job and that
    "the buildings came down because a bunch of nutcases flew a plane into them".

I would have nailed him immediately for saying those things.

But I agree with you Vicus, 9/11 for me is also the litmus test.
    If people haven't woken up to it yet, I just can't relate to them.

With the case of Carlson it's difficult to tell why he is saying what he is saying.
    The two most likely explanations:

Either he:

1. Knows who butters his bread and wouldn't dare alienate himself from them.
    OR
    2. He has serious cognitive dissonance (like my brother) and has refused to challenge his
    ingrained beliefs.
    naiveté is a very good Chose of weapon to get trough the armor from VIP´S , they feel superior and invulnerable and they feel they can act las always do :whit Arroganz, dismissing all the pack als Parasiten, case closed.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

DaveToo (21st July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Carlson, but disagree when he says "there is no evidence of an inside job".

You don't need to be a structural engineer to realize that building 7 could not fallen the way it did due to a "progressive collapse from a single central column", as the NIST Report concludes. What we observed was a collapse at freefall speed. To achieve this all 50 odd supportive steel columns and their trusses must have failed within a second - simultaneously.

Carlson is ignoring what his eyes are telling him, 9/11 is a bridge too far.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), DaveToo (22nd July 2021), gini (22nd July 2021), John Hilton (23rd March 2023), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Vicus (22nd July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

I found this tweet about Tucker on Candice Owens Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/AhmedBaba_/statu...25810502082563

The comments on Tucker in the Ameb Baba feed are rather “different” to what I expected. As an outsider, the USA politics seems extreme divided / polarised and it boggles my mind how some people see “truth”.
    Life is good, almost always !

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

T Smith (13th March 2024), wondering (26th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 11 29 LastLast