Thread: Tucker Carlson

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Tucker Carlson

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In the case of Tucker, his views have changed quite a lot over the past couple of years though he's still Republican, but I have no doubt that Murdoch is OK with that, or Tucker would not still be on FOX.
    I'm guessing that there is an audience that Tucker is appealing to which Murdoch doesn't want to lose, even if it goes against the hard line agenda.
    Which is smart of him.
    So long as Tucker continues pleasing his hard right leaning Libertarian demographic (essentially the patriot movement), he has no employment worries so long as he stays inside the confines of that particular Overton Window. Same as all other network stars in their various lanes of profit driven public discourse.

They can push the boundaries, no problemo, but only so far and they know where those boundaries are...
    Quote The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse.
    Interesting Gracy.
    You seem to know a lot about this 'Overton window'.
    Do you know exactly what Tucker's confines are with respect to this 'Overton window'?
    In other words, what is taboo for him to say about Covid-19?

In his latest video, he seems to leave no stone unturned.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

fifi (1st March 2022), Gracy (15th September 2021), TomKat (26th July 2022), wondering (15th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Six of one, half dozen of the other....
    Last edited by onawah; 15th September 2021 at 04:44.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (15th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

So long as Tucker continues pleasing his hard right leaning Libertarian demographic (essentially the patriot movement), he has no employment worries so long as he stays inside the confines of that particular Overton Window. Same as all other network stars in their various lanes of profit driven public discourse.

They can push the boundaries, no problemo, but only so far and they know where those boundaries are...
    Quote The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse.
    Interesting Gracy.
    You seem to know a lot about this 'Overton window'.
    Do you know exactly what Tucker's confines are with respect to this 'Overton window'?
    In other words, what is taboo for him to say about Covid-19?

In his latest video, he seems to leave no stone unturned.
    I haven't seen the video you reference, but I've got a good enough idea of what it may have been to answer your question Dave. First though, let's get that definition back out front and center:

If one is preaching to the choir, they are by definition well inside that window, otherwise they'd be preaching to an empty room or already out of a job like Jesse Ventura and Phil Donahue over at MSNBC back in the day, for preaching the anti war sentiment pre Iraq War, when the Overton Window hadn't come back around for those sentiments quite yet.

Half the country may find what Tucker is saying despicable, but those sentiments are out there enough already it's not going to shock the public to their core, and besides, that other half will have their own preacher man to tune into every evening to tell them what THEY want to hear, about Covid 19.

6. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't seen the video you reference, but I've got a good enough idea of what it may have been to answer your question Dave. First though, let's get that definition back out front and center:

If one is preaching to the choir, they are by definition well inside that window, otherwise they'd be preaching to an empty room or already out of a job like Jesse Ventura and Phil Donahue over at MSNBC back in the day, for preaching the anti war sentiment pre Iraq War, when the Overton Window hadn't come back around for those sentiments quite yet.

Half the country may find what Tucker is saying despicable, but those sentiments are out there enough already it's not going to shock the public to their core, and besides, that other half will have their own preacher man to tune into every evening to tell them what THEY want to hear, about Covid 19.
    So if I got you right, the MSM (Fox) has decided to give Tucker free rein to say anything he wants about the pandemic, reasoning that his audience will be happy, keep coming back for more, and the rest will dismiss him as a kook and not bother watching/listening to him anymore.
    IOW Fox figures he will be preaching to an echo chamber and that will be harmless overall.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Gracy (15th September 2021), Reinhard (15th September 2021), Vicus (23rd September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    So if I got you right, the MSM (Fox) has decided to give Tucker free rein to say anything he wants about the pandemic, reasoning that his audience will be happy, keep coming back for more, and the rest will dismiss him as a kook and not bother watching/listening to him anymore.
    That's right there in the ball bark, I would just clarify further that this holds true for any major news oriented operation, and whatever their equivalent of Tucker Carlson they happen to have as their star attraction.

He's also probably more that free to speak his mind on any serious topic of discussion, not just on the big 19.

Noam Chomsky also encapsulates a good portion of this mess in the following short 3 minute clip below, most pointedly the last give and take he has with the reporter interviewing him:

Quote Reporter - How can you know that I'm self censoring?

Chomsky - I'm sure you believe everything you're saying, but what I'm saying is that if you believed something different, you wouldn't be sitting where you're sitting.

9. Link to Post #46
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Tucker and Jim Breuer

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

DaveToo (16th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), jaybee (16th September 2021), onawah (8th October 2021), Reinhard (8th October 2021), Vicus (23rd September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker: Who is really in charge?
    232,479 views Oct 7, 2021
    Fox News
    8.19M subscribers

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host sounds off on Biden's 'dazed and confused' conflict with France...and more.

(Ever notice how Biden's eyes often look black and weird when he's speaking in public? His eyes are actually blue, but there are lenses that can project information before the wearer's eyes, acting as a teleprompter.
    See: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-51137379
    The company that makes them claimed they were not yet on the market back in January of 2020, but if the Deep State wanted Biden to have them, no doubt they could have obliged. (Or perhaps they were already in use by the Deep State.)
    Last edited by onawah; 8th October 2021 at 04:38.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), DaveToo (8th October 2021), Franny (1st March 2022), JohanB (10th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), Pam (8th October 2021), Reinhard (8th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(TUCKER CARLSON EXPOSED) IS TUCKER CARLSON THE CIA COMPANY MAN ?
    1/24/22
    Wardo Rants
    19249 subscribers

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eKp1Q...jx2MpXf9uTB9Es

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eKp1QfK5blTK/

( I used to think Carlson was just ridiculous.
    Then he seemed to get closer to the truth when Left became Right and vice versa.
    But now that I've had a look at his background, it seems more likely that he just got a lot more clever at disguising who he really is.)
    Last edited by Franny; 1st March 2022 at 05:52. Reason: Embed video
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), DaveToo (1st March 2022), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2022), fifi (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Icare (6th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

To come in a such a powerful position in the MSM ,like TK is, one sure needs to have very high connections and probably born into elite families,so a CIA connection is really no surprise nor an exeption..

But beside that people make mistakes, people do very wrong things because people with power get corrupted ,thats the rule ,not the exeption..

Guilty by association,guilt for the family and scene one grows up in,it all depends on what choices one makes is their life ..Its never too late for anyone to do something positive as far is possible within that corrupted framework,i think thats the choice TK made;play the game and get news out there as much as possible..,sure not an easy job and i dont need to agree with all he did or said to respect him for doing that so succesfully .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), onawah (1st March 2022)

17. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    (TUCKER CARLSON EXPOSED) IS TUCKER CARLSON THE CIA COMPANY MAN ?
    1/24/22
    Wardo Rants
    19249 subscribers

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eKp1Q...jx2MpXf9uTB9Es

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eKp1QfK5blTK/

( I used to think Carlson was just ridiculous.
    Then he seemed to get closer to the truth when Left became Right and vice versa.
    But now that I've had a look at his background, it seems more likely that he just got a lot more clever at disguising who he really is.)
    I don't know if I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but for me the acid test to anyone's loyalty, sincerity, credibility etc. is their position on 9/11.

Now of course in the case of some, they can't risk their livelihoods and so they tell white lies when it comes to 9/11.

With Tucker, given his ties to the CIA, when he talks about 9/11 that's a line he'll never cross, even when he's retired, if he cares to live well into his old age.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), gini (1st March 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), onawah (1st March 2022)

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think it would be terribly difficult to be successful as a newscaster with the kind of ties that TC has.
    I doubt that he really has a lot of leeway when it comes to choice.

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    To come in a such a powerful position in the MSM ,like TK is, one sure needs to have very high connections and probably born into elite families,so a CIA connection is really no surprise nor an exeption..

But beside that people make mistakes, people do very wrong things because people with power get corrupted ,thats the rule ,not the exeption..

Guilty by association,guilt for the family and scene one grows up in,it all depends on what choices one makes is their life ..Its never too late for anyone to do something positive as far is possible within that corrupted framework,i think thats the choice TK made;play the game and get news out there as much as possible..,sure not an easy job and i dont need to agree with all he did or said to respect him for doing that so succesfully .
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), DaveToo (1st March 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Icare (6th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson: You can no longer fight back
    1,267,077 views Premiered Jul 7, 2022
    Fox News
    9.66M subscribers

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson weighs in on the rise in crime and the right to self defense on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'"
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), DaveToo (9th July 2022), Franny (9th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson: Drugs are not the answer to every human problem
    7/25/22
    Tucker Carlson
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-human-problem

(Clips and photos in the article not embedded here)

"Tucker Carlson reveals the shocking side effects of antidepressants and calls out Democrats for not holding Big Pharma accountable

Happy Monday – trying to stay cheerful in the face of everything that's happening to the country. We talk about it every night, multiple disasters all at once, but if you had to isolate one single tragedy that's produced the highest casualty rate in the United States, you'll probably have to be the opioid crisis.

Over the past 25 years, opioids have destroyed entire regions of the country, mostly rural areas, places populated by the people who built and fed this country for generations. Hundreds of thousands of them have died from opioid, and they're still dying, more than 100,000 drug ODs just last year, mostly from fentanyl. Fentanyl is imported from China and smuggled through Mexico. If you live here, you probably know someone who's died from fentanyl, probably someone's child.

What you may have forgotten in the face of all this sadness is that the opioid epidemic was not organic. It didn't just happen one day because people in sparsely populated zip codes in Kentucky and Vermont and West Virginia suddenly felt sad and started taking dangerous drugs. No, this particular disaster was created by drug companies. That's true. Purdue Pharma kicked it off. They did so by aggressively marketing a narcotic called OxyContin. They sold it to doctors and doctors sold it to their patients on the false claim it was non-addictive. It was very addictive.

What happened next? Well, drive through upstate New York sometime. You can see the human carnage. Ultimately, Purdue Pharma faced a barrage of lawsuits and then criminal charges. In the end, however, not a single executive from that or any other drug company ever went to jail. So, no one was ever really punished for all those deaths, hundreds of thousands of deaths. Well, for a brief moment, it seemed possible that somebody would be punished.

No one remembers this, but during the Democratic primaries in 2019, Kamala Harris, of all people, described pharma executives as "nothing more than some high-level dope dealers" who "should be held accountable." Then a few months later, she went further than that. Harris suggested the drug companies were so evil they might produce a COVID vaccine that wound up hurting people.

"If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said. And then other Democrats, including Andrew Cuomo, then the governor of New York, said the very same thing, but here's the amazing part. The second Joe Biden took office, talk like that stopped immediately.

Never has a tune changed faster. Kamala Harris, who just months before had called drug companies dope dealers, suddenly sounded like the chief marketing officer at Pfizer. At one point, Harris announced that volunteers would go "door to door" to promote Pfizer's products. Never in our history have federal officials touted a publicly held company more aggressively than the Biden administration touted Pfizer. As a result, Pfizer's stock price exploded. Its executives made billions. Gone was any suggestion that the drug companies might be capable of doing anything wrong, ever.

Instead, the media and the Biden administration lauded pharma executives as moral heroes and some of their products are lifesaving. That is true, but the bigger truth we are now learning is more complicated than that. In just the past few weeks, serious, very serious questions have emerged about some of the most widely prescribed drugs in America, very much including the COVID vaccines, but we want to begin tonight with what in any normal period would be front-page news around the world. It turns out the entire premise behind the most commonly prescribed antidepressant drugs appears to be completely wrong.

These drugs are known as SSRI. They're ubiquitous. Between 1991 and 2018, total SSRI prescriptions in the U.S. rose by more than 3,000%. The number of prescriptions for the most common SSRI hit 224 million last year, 224 million prescriptions in a country of 330 million people. In other words, you know, dozens of people who are taking SSRIs. You may be taking them right now. And yet for decades there have been strong indications that there is a problem with these drugs and the most obvious is this.

Antidepressants are supposed to cure depression. That's why they're prescribed. And yet, over the same period that SSRI prescriptions have risen 3,000%. The suicide rate, that may be the most reliable indicator of all of depression, has not fallen in the United States. In fact, the suicide rate has jumped by 35%. That's a huge increase. That's a lot of dead people.

Now, drug makers admit that their products may be part of the reason for the increase in suicide. The makers of Prozac, for example, can see that young people who take that drug have an increased risk of suicide compared to those who took a placebo.

Think about that for a second. A drug that's supposed to make you less sad may make it more likely that you will kill yourself. How is that allowed? Well, it's been allowed because virtually no one has said a word about it. One person who did say something about it a long time ago was the actor Tom Cruise, all the way back in 2005. He had a very famous appearance on "The Today Show." You may remember it.

TOM CRUISE: Here we are today where I talk out against drugs and psychiatric abuses of electric shocking people against their will, of drugging children with them not knowing the effects of these drugs. Do you know what Adderall is? Do you know Ritalin? Do you know now that Ritalin is a street drug? Do you understand that?

MATT LAUER: Aren't there examples and might not Brooke Shields be an example of someone who benefited from one of those drugs?

CRUISE: All it does is mask the problem and if you understand the history of it, it masks the problem. That's what it does. That's all it does. You're not getting to the reason why. There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance. Drugs aren't the answer that these drugs are very dangerous. They're mind-altering antipsychotic drugs and there are ways of doing it without that so that we don't end up in a brave new world.

So, Cruise said a few things. One, maybe you shouldn't trust the pharma companies and just hand your children whatever they're producing and hope for the best. Two, there's no such thing as a chemical imbalance in your brain that causes depression. He said that and three, these drugs mask the real problems. You're suffering for a real reason the drugs can't fix.

Provocative statements. How did the country respond to this? Well, everyone in the media agreed "Tom Cruise is crazy. He's in a cult. Shut up." A lot of people thought that. We may even have thought that, but then more information kept coming out that made Tom Cruise look a little less crazy.

In 2015, researchers from the scientific journal BMJ found that, "Some birth defects occur 2 to 3.5 times more frequently" a lot more frequently, "among the infants of women treated with (SSRIs) early in pregnancy." Wow. That's a huge problem ignored.

In the same journal in 2020, researchers found that "post-SSRI sexual dysfunction is underrecognized and can be debilitating both psychologically and physically." Well, that's kind of a problem, too. If it steals your sex drive, maybe it's stealing your soul. No, ignore it. Only cult members care.

Then last year, researchers in Sweden found that "There may be an increased hazard of violent crime during SSRI medication in a small group of patients. It may exist across age groups and throughout treatment periods and it possibly persists for up to 12 weeks after treatment discontinuation."

So, even after you stop taking the drugs, you may be impotent, infertile, violent, but at least the drugs cure the chemical imbalance in your brain that causes your depression. That was the selling point. What a great piece of marketing. You've got a chemical imbalance in your brain. You need these drugs and so hundreds of millions of prescriptions every year for these drugs. Well, in what seemed like news to us, last week we learned that actually SSRIs don't cure a chemical imbalance in your brain.

So, the acronym SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor. The theory was, has been for 30 years, that depressed people have an imbalance of serotonin in their brains. They have a chemical imbalance. If you give them more serotonin, then they become less depressed and happy. They're less likely to kill themselves. Right, but it turns out that serotonin deficiencies are not the reason people get depressed. That's not just a guess. It's now officially science. This new finding comes from University College London just completed a long and huge study on the relationship between depression and serotonin. It was published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry.

Here's what the lead author of that study, Joanna Moncrieff, said about the findings. "I think we can safely say, after a vast amount of research conducted over several decades, there is no convincing evidence that depression is caused by serotonin abnormalities, particularly by lower levels or reduced activity of serotonin."

What? That was the whole premise of the drug, which virtually the entire American population was taking on their doctor's advice and by the way, the drug companies made billions off those drugs.

So, first we were told that SSRIs would save lives. Now we learn they don't actually work as intended. In fact, the whole idea behind the drug was completely wrong. And yet, and here is the best part, people are ignoring this news and the drugs are still being prescribed. How can that happen in a country based on science? Well, as it turns out, and this is the real point, that happens all the time.

On this channel just the other day, Tony Fauci, no less than Tony Fauci, admitted in public that actually we have no idea what effect the COVID vaccines might have on women's fertility on their menstrual cycles. Wait a second. Remember one suggestion that could get you bounced off of Twitter and Facebook is as a conspiracy theorist. Well, it turns out it's true. Here's Tony Fauci.

BRET BAIER, "SPECIAL REPORT" ANCHOR: There's been a number of studies. New York Times just did one about menstruating cycles and how that is affected by vaccines.

DR. FAUCI: Yeah, though. Well, the menstrual thing is something that seems to be quite transient and temporary. That's the point. That's one of the points. We need to study it more.

Oh, we need to study it more. We need to study more. It's just like human fertility, reproducing the species, the most important event in most people's lives. We need to study it more. Oh, but it's too late. We just forced millions of women to take that drug. Sorry.

So how did they release a vaccine and then make it mandatory when they didn't understand the long-term effects of the drug? That's a very good question. Here's Deborah Birx. She's the former White House COVID response director again on Fox News.

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will, but let's be very clear. 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated.

What?... "I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection." Really, Deborah Birx? But somehow you forgot to mention that as people were being fired from their jobs for not taking this on the premise that if they took it, they would never be infected? When do you get criminally charged? Soon, we hope.

And then there's the effect of the COVID vaccines on the elderly, the population most at risk. According to the Lancet, no less than, vaccinated people around Joe Biden's age are 80% more likely to become sick after taking the COVID shot as compared to unvaccinated people. Wait what? 80% more likely to become sick after taking the shot was supposed to prevent them from getting sick. How was this not the banner headline? It's being ignored.

Well, as one scientist wrote in the Journal of Virology, "The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals eight months after the administration of two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals." So, it's not just that your natural antibodies were more powerful than the vaccine. We've known that for a long time, though they lied about it. Turns out the vaccine appears to depress your immune system. This has massive implications, not just for COVID. There are all kinds of horrible diseases you can get with a suppressed immune system.

The Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology found the same thing. "Vaccination induces a profound impairment in type one interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health."

What the hell. And yet these people are on TV blithely admitting, "Oh, well, we should do more study on that" after we forced it on the entire American population, on billions of people globally. And this might explain how Joe Biden got COVID after getting every available shot and telling us just a year ago that vaccines conferred total immunity.

BIDEN, JULY 21, 2021: The various shots that people are getting now, cover that. You're okay....You're not going to get COVID if you had these vaccinations.

BIDEN JULY 22, 2022: Hey, folks, guess you heard. This morning I tested positive for COVID, but I've been double vaccinated, double boosted.

So, one of the response to this is great sadness, of course, because even people who didn't vote for Joe Biden believed his administration when they said this because they were acting in the name of science. People were afraid of COVID. In some cases, with great justification. Some people were at risk of dying from COVID and they reached out and accepted this drug on the promise told to them repeatedly that it would save them. And now you have Deborah Birx, "So, I knew it didn't really work."

So, the question is, why is no one being held accountable? Why is the party that promised to hold Big Pharma accountable ignoring this? They're not saying a single word about any of these lies from the pharmaceutical industry, which is making billions and there's more. There's more.

It turns out that Alzheimer's drugs, the most widely prescribed Alzheimer's drugs, don't actually treat Alzheimer's. You know, it does Viagra. That appears to work because in 2022, nothing's too weird to be true. But that's not what they're prescribing. In 2014, in the journal Alzheimer's and Dementia, researcher Jeffrey Cummings found a 99% failure rate of Alzheimer's treatments in the pipeline for production, but he suggested that further treatments would be more successful.

Well, how does that work? Because the new medications, Cummings wrote, would effectively target the proteins that form so-called sticky plaques in the brains of people who suffer from Alzheimer's.

Just like a lack of serotonin was thought to cause depression, sticky plaques in the brain were thought to cause Alzheimer's. If you’re interested in the subject, you've definitely read that. So, these new drugs came out. They're very expensive. Did they work? No, they failed. Two new Alzheimer's drugs, one from the drug company Genentech, the huge biotech firm Genentech, the other from Biogen were supposed to target sticky plaques and they did, but here's what they didn't do, fix Alzheimer's. They did nothing to affect Alzheimer's. Incidentally, the FDA approved Biogen's drug despite a ten-zero vote from the FDA's own advisory committee to reject it. What?

So, it turns out that the assumption about sticky plaque causing Alzheimer's is likely wrong, and the people running our public health establishment knew what was wrong, but ignored the fact it was wrong. And again, no one's being held accountable. The entire population, trusts the science. If you want to make people distrust the science and go to the witch doctor rather than the pediatrician to treat their kids flu, this is how you act. You lie and then you never admit it, apologize or hold the liars accountable.

So, the claim that sticky plaques caused Alzheimer's originated in a 2006 paper in the journal Nature, and it was written by neuroscience professor Sylvain Lesné. Recently, a Vanderbilt University neuroscientist called Matthew Schrag took a closer look at that 2006 paper, so did Science magazine. What did they find? We're quoting, "shockingly blatant, fraudulent data," according to Donna Wilcock, who works on Alzheimer's at the University of Kentucky. Elisabeth Bik, a molecular biologist for potent, reported that "data might have been changed to fit a better hypothesis."

Holy smokes. So, how did the NIH, which is working with your money on your behalf to keep the nation healthy, how did they respond to this? Well, they awarded that same scientist a new grant to study Alzheimer's and the Democratic Party, Pharma's new best friends. Haven't said a word about it. Instead, they're finding new ways to send your cash to their donors. Here's a new trans admiral.

ADM. RACHEL LEVINE: So, we really want to base our treatment and to affirm and to support and empower these youth not to limit their participation in activities to sports and even limit their ability to get gender affirmation treatment in their state.

So, whatever you think of the trans question, kids struggling with questions about gender identity, notice the first thing that person says, the salient point that person makes is that a drug can fix it. Really? More drugs.

So the same people who had no clue what SSRIs did and then pushed them for decades, the same people who are making toddlers take the COVID shot despite the obvious risks and no data whatsoever to support giving it to toddlers, the same people who fast-tracked useless Alzheimer's drugs to the elderly, are now telling you that kids with gender identity disorders must have more drugs. And the administration that promised to hold Big Pharma accountable cheers them on.

Maybe at this point we should acknowledge that drugs are not the answer to every human problem. People are more than just a collection of chemicals that could be manipulated to produce a desired result. They're human beings. They have souls. If they're sad or sick or alienated from other people, it's just possible that Pfizer is not the solution."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (26th July 2022), ClearWater (26th July 2022), gini (26th July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), TomKat (26th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Asking obvious questions is forbidden
    187,954 views 10/5/22
    Fox News
    9.95M subscribers

( In which Tucker shows the clip of Biden from earlier this year promising that the US would destroy the Nord Stream pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine, and the denials from various US officials and press that that is just "Russian propaganda". )

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson takes on the outrage to mere questions about possible U.S. involvement in the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'"

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), DaveToo (6th October 2022), gini (24th April 2023), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), jaybee (8th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022), Rizotto (6th October 2022), wondering (7th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson: The moment I changed | Will Cain Podcast.On this episode, Will sits down with the host of Tucker Carlson Tonight, Tucker Carlson, to discuss how Tucker formulated his political philosophy, the role he plays in the American political system today, and what he believes the country needs to do to get back on track. Will and Tucker dive deep into what is on Tucker's bookshelf, how he formulates his show, and how his background and life story continue to color how he sees America and its place in the world. 7/10/22--57 min------At around 1.40 Tucker speaks about his desillusions about 9/11 and the iraq war..

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (7th October 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Ewan (1st August 2023), jaybee (8th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th October 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022), wondering (7th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Tucker Carlson: The moment I changed | Will Cain Podcast.On this episode, Will sits down with the host of Tucker Carlson Tonight, Tucker Carlson, to discuss how Tucker formulated his political philosophy, the role he plays in the American political system today, and what he believes the country needs to do to get back on track. Will and Tucker dive deep into what is on Tucker's bookshelf, how he formulates his show, and how his background and life story continue to color how he sees America and its place in the world. 7/10/22--57 min------At around 1.40 Tucker speaks about his desillusions about 9/11 and the iraq war..
    I wish we could hear Carlson talk in this video (or any) about his take on 9/11.
    At 1:40 he just says he could never see a connection between Saddam and 9/11, that's it.

The only other video that I am aware of where Carlson addresses the 9/11 topic is when he was confronted, by surprise, by someone in his town (see the first video in this thread).
    He responded to them as if they were a loony conspiracy theorist, and was not willing to budge from the official 9/11 narrative.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 7th October 2022 at 20:02. Reason: Added last paragraph

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2022), gini (8th October 2022), onawah (8th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Tucker sits down with Kanye West here. About 14 mins long.

West kinda drifts into tangents here n there. But he's deeply thoughtful, articulate, engaging and open here.

He addresses his "white lives matter" controversy, his devotion to God, his deceptive ex wife and her family and their close relationship with the Clintons (which he had no idea about at the time), his relationship with Trump, his pro-life stance, and a few other things. Pretty good stuff here.

Last edited by Mike; 7th October 2022 at 19:25.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2022), DNA (24th March 2023), gini (8th October 2022), jaybee (8th October 2022), onawah (8th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Just to add, if Tucker Carlson knew, guessed, or believed anything at all re 9/11 truth as an inside job, he would not say a single darn thing about it. He would not I suspect even dare sympathise with its believers. Certainly not out in the open in front of a camera.

The above video isn't meaningful of anything. Whether he believes in government sponsored shenanigans on 9/11 or not, you'd never find out.

He was put in a position where all he could do was naturally distance himself. We all know that as a celebrity, and what's more a journalist, there are lines you just do not cross. To act otherwise would be to endanger 'professional suicide'. It would blow up his entire career.
    And yet that is precisely what he has done consistently throughout the plandemic.
    How do you explain that?
    He is one of the few MSM celebrities who has gone against the official Covid narrative.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2022), gini (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), onawah (8th October 2022), wondering (7th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you go back and listen to Carlson carefully (in the video from the first post), apart from him appearing to be flippant overall in his responses...

He was asked specifically about his take on WTC 7 (1:05) (what brought the building down?).

Judging by his response he seems totally clueless to the basics of 9/11.
    This is what he said:

"My macro view is the obvious one, which is, the buildings came down because a bunch of nutcases flew a plane into them."

So when asked about building WTC 7, (which wasn't hit by a plane), he says the buildings came down because a plane was flown into them!!!

That's the official story for WTC1/2, but not for WTC7.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2022), DNA (24th March 2023), gini (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), onawah (8th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Donald Trump CAUSED Tucker Carlson to See The Truth-snippet from the interview Tulsi Gabbard had with Tucker and a passionate ( bit too long) pro trump rant from the uploader-3/2/23--11min---

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), DNA (24th March 2023), mountain_jim (6th February 2023), onawah (7th February 2023), rgray222 (6th February 2023), T Smith (24th March 2023), wondering (6th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 29 LastLast