+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Can We Be Alone in the Universe? There are countries competing in the Olympics I didn’t now existed!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default How Can We Be Alone in the Universe? There are countries competing in the Olympics I didn’t now existed!

Maybe a little light entertainment, but I was honestly surprised at some of the groups participating in the Olympics Opening Ceremony. I know you geography buffs are up to par but I found myself saying who is that and where is that located, lol. I was happy to see so many countries coming together in unity to compete in athletics. It made me smile. It made me remember at how excited I was to see all the beautiful people on this forum coming together from so many countries share experiences and stories from our home countries. I love and respect you all. We may have different views but we could show the world how truly easy coexistence is when you come together for a common purpose. To discuss, propose new theories and discuss our views. We are a lucky group of people.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2021), Bluegreen (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Inversion (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Tyy1907 (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,217 times in 21,240 posts

Lightbulb Re: How Can We Be Alone in the Universe? There are countries competing in the Olympics I didn’t now existed!

How Can We Be Alone in the Universe?

Why is that still a question?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,481 times in 653 posts

Default Re: How Can We Be Alone in the Universe? There are countries competing in the Olympics I didn’t now existed!

To add an analogue: We also discover 'alien' species every day.

Especially in our oceans, but also out in the jungle or generally in nature. Scientists discover "new" bacteria, algae, funghi, insects, sea, air and jungle dwellers almost daily. Most species are not yet even categorised they say.

Unfortunately, on the dark side, we have approximately 150 species going extinct PER DAY, in some of them humankind being involved in one way or another.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Le Chat (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread