+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever experienced a 'dream stalker'?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Has anyone ever experienced a 'dream stalker'?

My first post on Avalon.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bill, the Mods, and the superb postings from all you contributors. - You've kept me company through some challenging times.

I'm not one of those that remember all my dreams on waking. I often have the experience of recalling parts ( I've heard them described as 'pizza dreams') not unlike old nonsense poems that conjure up brief feelings and surrealist imagery that seemingly mean nothing, yet, not discounting for one moment that they have a deeper meaning on a subconscious level that I am completely oblivious to.

I've had a series of dreams spanning the last 3 years. They come and go in frequency ( I've had 2 in as many weeks, and then often many months until the next ) that involve the same person/entity.

These dreams have always begun in a calm, often serine and beautiful setting. I've been on a beach. in a forest, walking down a street. even in a Versailles type ballroom with people dancing around me. - Then, I see a man, and at that instance the atmosphere changes from calm to abject terror ( my personal experience/feeling, not the people around me who seem not to notice anything untoward and carry on unfazed ).

This man/entity, I've come to call the waxwork because he always has a blank expression (his demeaner, face never changes ) but. his clothing does change to fit with the dream setting or location. I was walking through a wooded location and he appeared as a farmer archetype by a gate wearing attire that would befit a farmer/landowner from the 19'th century . I am in a street and he appears in a 'crowd scene' dressed in what I can only describe as rags, that do not fit the ambiance of that happy crowd scene. Even in a crowd he stands out because his eyes follow me, and I find it impossible to draw myself away and ignore his presence

He reminds me of a waxwork ( showing my age now ) that you see in a Madame Tussauds 'museum' His face and dark slicked back hair are shiny almost oily, and his countenance is fixed.

On the last last few occasions his presence in my dreams have become more interactive.
    I always had the feeling of fear and trepidation the moment I noticed him, although my memory is of backing away with no actual contact.

In the last 2 dreams that he has manifested, he has tried to grab me. - I responded each time by lashing out and fighting him off ( sounds rather pathetic in a dream context ). On both occasions my dream state ended abruptly, with me bathed in sweat and absolutely unable to form a thought or comprehend anything for what seemed like several minutes - It took me a long time to snap out of my dream state.

It has been 3 weeks to the day that I have dreamt soundly without any intrusion from 'Mr. Waxman'. I will also add ( because I think it is relevant - as you do not know me ).
    I do not take any drugs. pharmaceutical or otherwise. I am un-vaxxed and fully intend to remain so, and have no anxiety or problems in my life.

Your thoughts on this will be much appreciated by myself

BTW ............. Do not hesitate to call me Dubsy. - not my birthname, but has been my 'nickname' and name between friends since my Grandfather 'Christened' me with it many years ago.

He didn't seem to like my birthname and I've grown into it

Dubsy

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Ben (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Blacklight43 (27th July 2021), BMJ (25th September 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Eva2 (24th July 2021), Ewan (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gemma13 (2nd October 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), I am B (24th July 2021), Icare (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), Mike (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), palehorse (25th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), pueblo (28th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Siphonemis (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2021), TomKat (27th July 2021), toppy (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021), Violet3 (25th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Has anyone ever experienced a 'dream stalker'?

Ever, in your dreams, have you ever being pricked by a needle handled by someone else, possibly that same person? OR have you tried to escape being pricked? I ask because there's a spiritual reason bind it. But i would like to know if that person has in any way displayed any kind of knife or sharp/pointing thing at you

Let me reword that:

Have you ever dreamed of been attacked by someone trying to somehow prick you or hurt you with a needle, or knife. Not a dream of you hurting yourself, but someone else trying to. and do you remember if you managed to escape it or felt unable to run and then woke up?
    Last edited by Mashika; 24th July 2021 at 11:35.
    Tired

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Dubsy (24th July 2021), Eva2 (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), palehorse (25th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), toppy (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,514 times in 4,312 posts

Intriguing. No I've never been dream-stalked, as you term it. Had many a recurring dream though, but they are usually patterned on whatever is going on in my life at the time so only last a given period before fading away.

Sounds pretty creepy though. I couldn't possibly speculate that this figure is a spiritual entity. It could perhaps be a symbol of the influential forces in your life that you are unable to recognise and over which you have no control. The subconscious works in mysterious ways.

Alternatively, and quite realistically, the figure could be someone you know from a past life. I get a lot of those dreams. A scenario will unravel that seems like normal, real life, like a memory, but the events don't resemble anything that ever happened in your life to date. There will be people you interact with that you recognise and are completely familiar with, you know that you know them, except that when you wake up their faces are gone like a puff of smoke, and suddenly you can't put a name to them or remember who the hell they are or where you know them from.

So it could be a memory that's stalking you rather than a person. I don't know how to get to the bottom of that except maybe hypno-regression.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (24th July 2021), Eva2 (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), palehorse (25th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), toppy (24th July 2021), Vangelo (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Mashika

I enjoy your posts and wisdom

I think I know where you are 'going' on this one In honesty, no

I have very little recollection of ever having interaction with Waxman - Only noticing him at the most unexpected times in a dream, and lately a real primal reaction to 'fight' him off.
    Although, after self analyzing the dreams before he became interactive with me and attempted to grab me, I did decide ( In my waking state ) to fight him off and resist him

Dubsy.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Eva2 (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), toppy (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)
    Hi Mashika

I enjoy your posts and wisdom

I think I know where you are 'going' on this one In honesty, no

I have very little recollection of ever having interaction with Waxman - Only noticing him at the most unexpected times in a dream, and lately a real primal reaction to 'fight' him off.
    Although, after self analyzing the dreams before he became interactive with me and attempted to grab me, I did decide ( In my waking state ) to fight him off and resist him

Dubsy.
    When i was a teen, i got attacked spiritualy very badly, in the same way you seem to be experiencing, except i went through a few things before. The first time i got attacked i was dreaming i was on a very old house, and there was this place where metal stuff was being created, like earrings and other stuff. I recognized the person working there, and i got close to see how he was creating those earrings. He then created a very long needle and picked it up and then tried to stab me with it. He said "You belong to me in the end!" when i managed to put his hand away from me. And then i felt powerless and woke up, just exactly like you did. Except i felt a tremendous pain in all my body, like all my bones had been crushed from the inside, i could not get out of my bed

So yeah

ETA:
    I believe this is the first and possibly only time i talked about what happened to me back then, which explains a lot now. But read the other people there, there's a lot of stuff very much useful i think, for your current experience
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...rience-in-Peru
    Last edited by Mashika; 24th July 2021 at 12:33.
    Tired

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), palehorse (25th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), toppy (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Hi there Dubsy! Nice first post, and good description, I felt like I was right there with you in those creepy situations.

First off, interesting you mention that no one else in these dreams seem to notice the change in atmosphere you describe when this "man/entity" appears. In dreams where I can fly or levitate, no one ever notices either, and it gets frustrating! It gets to the point where I'll be talking to someone, and decide to just levitate right there in front of them, they have to notice that now, right? Nope, they just carry on like nothing has happened ROFL!

Anyway, to your main point, this being doesn't sound like they have any real power over you, if they can try and grab you, but not succeed, to me that says a lot. After thinking about it a bit, this is what I would do in your situation. I'd get it fixed in my mind that from now on, whenever I encounter this being, I need to just casually and confidently approach them and ask what they want. Hell, they may not actually be stalking you at all, it may just seem that way, maybe there's more to it than that.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@Dubsy

I had suffered for good 15 years of childhood by shadow being that gave me terrible nightmares during day or night. The shadow being was a human shape, head and two arms, body, and two legs. It had hollow, black face, floating in the air. And it always gave me sense of loosing life energy, smell of death. Whenever I saw it, I was running away from it without realizing I was in a dream. I had been an infamous sleep-walk child in the home village for many years.

I met few members on this forum who had similar experience like me.
    For free society!

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Welcome, Dubsy!

No, I've never had a recurring dream stalker but I had scary recurring dreams in pre-adolescence.

They would start when I would see a ball or orb moving very slowly and I would think "oh no, here it comes". Then I would be walking right through a battle of olden times with swords and pikes, but a path cleared for me and it was going on around me. At this point I would be waking up screaming and my parents would rush in to my room.

Once my parents came in and I had seen a witch-like old woman creeping along the wall towards me. I yelled at them about the witch moving along the wall and they said there was nothing there, but I could still see her even though I was awake.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Dubsy (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Pam (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Intriguing. No I've never been dream-stalked, as you term it. Had many a recurring dream though, but they are usually patterned on whatever is going on in my life at the time so only last a given period before fading away.

Sounds pretty creepy though. I couldn't possibly speculate that this figure is a spiritual entity. It could perhaps be a symbol of the influential forces in your life that you are unable to recognise and over which you have no control. The subconscious works in mysterious ways.

Alternatively, and quite realistically, the figure could be someone you know from a past life. I get a lot of those dreams. A scenario will unravel that seems like normal, real life, like a memory, but the events don't resemble anything that ever happened in your life to date. There will be people you interact with that you recognise and are completely familiar with, you know that you know them, except that when you wake up their faces are gone like a puff of smoke, and suddenly you can't put a name to them or remember who the hell they are or where you know them from.

So it could be a memory that's stalking you rather than a person. I don't know how to get to the bottom of that except maybe hypno-regression.

Hi Star Mariner

Some very excellent thoughts

I've tried to hypothesize to myself all the possibilities - You and Mashika have just about covered my theories in 2 replies

I wanted to give my description on events without trying to come to any conclusions, or muddying the waters with thoughts of my own.

I really do not know what to think, as this phenomena ( I have no idea what to call it ) could be ongoing.
    My feeling is that of fascination rather than fear at this stage ........ although, I was spooked after I recognized it as reoccurring theme.

Now I know that I have some semblance free will / power over it, I feel more calmed and dare I say more in control.

Dubsy.
    Last edited by Dubsy; 25th July 2021 at 03:21.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), Victoria (24th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Hi Dubsy,

I believe most dreams are the psyche's way of healing or integrating something incongruent within you.  Some dreams are not this at all.  They are simply a rehash or a projection of a specific event or thing in your life.  Your dream sounds like the former, your psyche is trying to heal or integrate.  

I also believe the vast majority of the things you see in the dream are symbolic so you have to identify the symbolism and understand its relevance to you in your life.  The symbolism of dreams is so powerful that I believe the concrete interpretation of the dream is exactly what the dream is not about i.e. a dream about you having sex with your mother is not about your mother or incest.

To help describe what I mean about symbolism, lets explore a couple of thing in this dream.  What does a Versailles type ballroom symbolize?  What is the symbolism of people dancing IN the the Versailles type ballroom?  Finally, what is the symbolism of people "dancing around you"?  Were you standing there not moving or were you a dancer as well?  What is the symbolism of each of these things from your perspective, not as defined by others, but as relevant to you in your current life?

As an example, I'd like to offer some interpretations of the Versailles type ballroom scene from a generalized perspective (certainly not necessarily you).  I will presume that the dream is of people dancing around the dreamer who is standing there alone.  Symbolically, a Versailles type ballroom is a place where wealthy and important people go to have fun and also to display their status.  If this is what a Versailles type ballroom represents for you symbolically then you have to ask why that is relevant in your life.  If this is not true for you, then you have to figure out an alternative symbolic interpretation.

The next part of this scene is standing there alone, in the middle of the dance floor while everyone dances around.  Standing their alone, not partaking in the dance symbolizes being an outcast for some reason.  From here, you can go in many different directions.  One of the questions the dreamer should ask is - Is being an outcast relevant for the dreamer in his life?

Notice also that the dreamer is in the center of the room as opposed to standing along the wall.  Two very different symbols.  The wall flower situation would represent someone who is yearning to partake and be part of the wealthy, important, sophisticated folks.  While the person in the middle of the dance floor may be someone who is being shunned and shamed.  Again lots of possible interpretations.  Lets assume for a moment, the dreamer is standing along the wall yearning to be part of the aristocratic people.  Then the question is, what is the dreamer yearning for in his life?  

Another thing I believe about dreams is that almost every person in the dream is actually manifesting a part of the dreamer's personality or identity.  So the question is, what part of me do I see in that character.  Using the waxman as an example, I will also presume for this example that the dreamer is a woman.  This means, waxman probably represents some masculine trait that is either in the female dreamer or is not currently known to the dreamer but is needed/desired by the female dreamer.  

One of the very prominent characteristics of the waxman that you have highlighted is that he is emotionless.  So much so that the character reminds you of wax figures from a museum and you even named him waxman.  This is an important piece of information because it says that being emotionless is a very important symbol in this dream.  It is also a characteristic of this person in every one of the other repeating dreams.  It is how you recognize him in the other dreams.  

Being emotionless can mean many things but here are two macro level ideas to pursue.  Emotionless simply means you should not focus on his emotional response to things in the dream.  Instead focus only on what he is doing, where he is and why.  The second is the opposite interpretation.  Your focus and interpretation should be on what his emotional response should be as he is doing stuff.  How would you respond emotionally in that same circumstance?  Why is he not responding emotionally?  

Interpreting dreams in this way is complex and will take time.  Try to remember as many details as you can.  Also, given that this is a repeating dream, what parts of these symbols are consistent across the many dreams?

Hope this helps.  
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Stephanie (31st July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,754 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Has anyone ever experienced a 'dream stalker'?

... dream-stalker ...
    Welcome @Dubsy to the "Red & Blue (Purple?) Pill Zone" where almost all perspectives can merge in a better understanding of what MIGHT be going on ... any-place any-where including your dreamworld

Can say so much, but I am limited now to respond in full.
    • My personal perspectives dealing with important dreams, has some simple basics:
    01. What your choice of focus is determines the power it has over you or not.

02. If you are not able to hold focus but you want to so badly ... that process can create a feeling of being disconnected to the dreamworld. Feeling lost, knowing you had a "goal" or "purpose" but does not resonate with the feedback you get from the dreamworld ... As if it is already decided you are wasting your time in a timeless space/realm.

03. If you have any fear and you CHOSE to face it even moving towards it & confronting your fears >>> with a feeling that you are fed up with it, fed up with being afraid ... 99,99% chance it will transform your situation in the dream becoming positive OR you just wake up instantly at that moment ... If you chose NOT to face (confront) your fears ... you will be tested many times in different forms of the same theme over and over and over.

04. There is a chance that your complete journey of ANY emotional charged dream has a rational "story-line" but also emotional one ... when you wake up you may still have the emotional sensations without the rational story-line ... you feel something important happened but you only remember snippets of it or even nothing but the echo of the emotional roller coaster still is present in the now being just awake.

Only then I chose to use my own created "dream recall protocols" ... A system of remembering lost dreams that works best when you are just awake. You can compare it with knowing some-ones face but you forgot the name of that face ... simplest way to recall a forgotten name is to use the Alphabet slowly and sense if you FEEL something with a particular letter ... lets say some-ones name is "Peter" and you start with A, B, C, .... then when you say "P" in your mind you may get a subtle emotional respond to that letter ... when that happens you start to use the P again and try PA, PR, PO ... then when you say "PE" you sense something which is subtle. Then all of a sudden (especially when you do not put yourself under pressure) you finally remember the name. This method works 99% of the time with me depending if I push myself too hard or not.

Now with recalling/remembering much more details about an important dream you can do something similar. You just use "archetypes" and common possibilities of experiences to see if something more pops up or not.

Like finding the right keys to unlock what is (temporary) lost ... I have learned that SOME dreams were experiences that I was actually being tested (spiritually) if I could handle certain things or not ... If not "they" whoever they are (maybe spiritual guides or your "Soul Parents" from another exo-planet) decide it is better to make you forget certain things for your own "well being" because "they" assume you are not ready yet. But FREE WILL is also important in the dreamworld ... If you strongly request that you want to know, no matter what ... (including experiencing discomfort especially when misunderstandings is created by your ego) "they" do not mind if you take responsibly for your own choices whatever the consequences are.

So again: you just woke up, having an echo of a strong "emotional story-line" but forgot what it is all about ... You may have some fragments of it.
    • To recall (almost) everything ... try this:
    Visualize common themes, step by step: as if you are in a Bus, or Train or Airplane or Car or walking in a Park, Forest etc. ... Visualize you are swimming or flying or being in small crowd of friends ... it is even possible you FEEL you know so much about them but have no details what that is ... who they are to you but in the dreamworld it is no big deal you have a strong connection with them and all is peaceful & clear ... but you do not know WHY you know them so well ... sounds like a paradox ... but it will make sense when you make a "dream journal" or a "dream diary".

Because of my Near Death Experience I am fully aware that my Consciousness (multi-dimensional Soul) can have total different priorities that the "physical (ego) me" has ... it feels like "not fair" but when you are in a different realm ... you have different goals & views in comparison with the fraction of what you are here on Earth.
    • You are always, repeat, always MORE than all thoughts you have about yourself (past, present & future combined).
    Same goes for all thoughts Families, Friends, Colleagues etc. have (past, present & future combined) about who you "suppose to be". ... This insight is what I call "a living wisdom" I received when I had my Near Death Experience ... Knowing ("not just believing") it, can explain why you are different in your dreams because you may have an "inner battle" fighting your own created "inner demons"** of who you really are versus what you are told you suppose to be .... Do I make sense?

If your true-self is in alignment with your current (limited) "physical Earth-self" ... magic happens ... and dreams can assist you to figure that out.

Hope you find my perspectives useful ... this is just ±10% of what I wanted to share with you.

If you want to know more ask me anything and I will try to answer them if I am able to do so in the near future.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    July 24th, 2021

**"inner battle" fighting your own created "inner demons" is not a "inner war" created by your true-self but the limited ego fighting the perception of "what is and what is not".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2021 at 15:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (25th July 2021), Gracy (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Sadieblue (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,754 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Has anyone ever experienced a 'dream stalker'?

You may have to refresh page as my last comment/response was corrected over 20 times ... Am Dutch ... English is not my native language. Sorry about that.
    • I wonder if dreams can be compared with the Holodeck of Star Trek Enterprise Next Generation ... and can merge with others if need be.

If DNA is a 4D Fractal Antenna on a Quantum Level ... I would not be surprised if we all have a "inner holodeck" to link with others all over the Universe.

cheers,
    John
    • Dreamscape:

• Dreamscape 1984 Cult Movie Retrospective Review:

• Inception:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2021 at 14:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dubsy (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

My feeling is that of fascination rather than fear at this stage ........
    Now I know that I have some semblance free will / power over it, I feel more calmed and dare I say more in control.
    Welcome Dubsy!

Imho, it all moves through your will and faith (on you, on god, or whatever, as long as it provides willpower).

I usually take these things in dreams as introspection chances, although i do believe theres something else besides your subconscious in it.

One way or another, overcoming fear and having a strong will will take you wherever you Want to go. You can ask faithfully what is his reason of being. And youll be able to tell if it has to do with you, or if it is a wrongdoing outsider.
    And then, once you know what is it, with that same energy you can help it, learn from it, or make it go.

All in all you could say its a matter of trusting your gut and overcoming fear.

Making the choices you truly feel are good can help you very much, and are super profitable things to happen. It usually does to me at least.

Such a cool thread btw, keep it up.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (25th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

It's your dream. You are it's final and only arbiter.

Be brave.

Maybe there is a message you need to hear.

Face the fear and move towards the encounter. (you cannot afford to allow your dreams to be usurped)(until you uncover its meaning, the dream will haunt you)

You might be surprised at the outcome...

That was my immediate impression on reading the op. Or I could be way off.
    Either way, Welcome to Avalon.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Brigantia (24th July 2021), Dubsy (25th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), I am B (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th July 2021), Mashika (24th July 2021), O Donna (24th July 2021), Vangelo (24th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Dubsy, I’ve had dream stocking experiences that lasted years, after getting clean and sober. I believe it was something I may have picked up during the time before getting sober. I was and continue to work on defects of character and spiritual understanding. One of the embarrassing aspects was I spend about half my life in a dorm type setting. The terrors were random and had nothing to do with how well life was going or what I was feeling.

A little about my wife, it was with her help that it stopped. My wife is very empathetic although she’s fought it most of her life. It always made her feel crazy so she suppressed it. About 10 years ago she accepted it and is developing it, although she still says it makes her uncomfortable.

The dreams. I rarely remember my dreams and if I do remember it’s only bits and pieces. In the dreams I’m fighting a supernatural advisory, evil. I have never identified it or have been able to see identifying features I just knew it was there. Over time I began to make me very angry and I would try and confront it to no avail.

One night while I was at home I had the dream, again I usually don’t remember only this time I was awakened by a voice. The voice was loud and clear. The voice sounded very close to my face. It felt like about 3 inches away and between my nose and my eyes. The voice said “Duo” in a angry tone. That immediately woke me up so I knew I was in the nightmare.
    It was then that I herd my wife say, “I think I was in your dream”. She said it was the scariest thing she had ever seen. She saw no describable features only a mass of evil. It was in our bedroom but when it realized she was there it went into the bathroom and closed the door. Her presence had power over it and it hid behind bathroom door. She could feel it there. Then it put its finger to the door see could sense it. It began to write on the other side of the door and she could see the letters. The message was not backwards to her view. It wrote. “ I’ll be back”.

That was 7 years ago and it hasn’t happened since.
    I was also able to have a co dream gift with her also but that’s another story.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finn For This Post:

Dubsy (25th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ... dream-stalker ...
    Welcome @Dubsy to the "Red & Blue (Purple?) Pill Zone" where almost all perspectives can merge in a better understanding of what MIGHT be going on ... any-place any-where including your dreamworld

Can say so much, but I am limited now to respond in full.
    • My personal perspectives dealing with important dreams, has some simple basics:
    01. What your choice of focus is determines the power it has over you or not.

02. If you are not able to hold focus but you want to so badly ... that process can create a feeling of being disconnected to the dreamworld. Feeling lost, knowing you had a "goal" or "purpose" but does not resonate with the feedback you get from the dreamworld ... As if it is already decided you are wasting your time in a timeless space/realm.

03. If you have any fear and you CHOSE to face it even moving towards it & confronting your fears >>> with a feeling that you are fed up with it, fed up with being afraid ... 99,99% chance it will transform your situation in the dream becoming positive OR you just wake up instantly at that moment ... If you chose NOT to face (confront) your fears ... you will be tested many times in different forms of the same theme over and over and over.

04. There is a chance that your complete journey of ANY emotional charged dream has a rational "story-line" but also emotional one ... when you wake up you may still have the emotional sensations without the rational story-line ... you feel something important happened but you only remember snippets of it or even nothing but the echo of the emotional roller coaster still is present in the now being just awake.

Only then I chose to use my own created "dream recall protocols" ... A system of remembering lost dreams that works best when you are just awake. You can compare it with knowing some-ones face but you forgot the name of that face ... simplest way to recall a forgotten name is to use the Alphabet slowly and sense if you FEEL something with a particular letter ... lets say some-ones name is "Peter" and you start with A, B, C, .... then when you say "P" in your mind you may get a subtle emotional respond to that letter ... when that happens you start to use the P again and try PA, PR, PO ... then when you say "PE" you sense something which is subtle. Then all of a sudden (especially when you do not put yourself under pressure) you finally remember the name. This method works 99% of the time with me depending if I push myself too hard or not.

Now with recalling/remembering much more details about an important dream you can do something similar. You just use "archetypes" and common possibilities of experiences to see if something more pops up or not.

Like finding the right keys to unlock what is (temporary) lost ... I have learned that SOME dreams were experiences that I was actually being tested (spiritually) if I could handle certain things or not ... If not "they" whoever they are (maybe spiritual guides or your "Soul Parents" from another exo-planet) decide it is better to make you forget certain things for your own "well being" because "they" assume you are not ready yet. But FREE WILL is also important in the dreamworld ... If you strongly request that you want to know, no matter what ... (including experiencing discomfort especially when misunderstandings is created by your ego) "they" do not mind if you take responsibly for your own choices whatever the consequences are.

So again: you just woke up, having an echo of a strong "emotional story-line" but forgot what it is all about ... You may have some fragments of it.
    • To recall (almost) everything ... try this:
    Visualize common themes, step by step: as if you are in a Bus, or Train or Airplane or Car or walking in a Park, Forest etc. ... Visualize you are swimming or flying or being in small crowd of friends ... it is even possible you FEEL you know so much about them but have no details what that is ... who they are to you but in the dreamworld it is no big deal you have a strong connection with them and all is peaceful & clear ... but you do not know WHY you know them so well ... sounds like a paradox ... but it will make sense when you make a "dream journal" or a "dream diary".

Because of my Near Death Experience I am fully aware that my Consciousness (multi-dimensional Soul) can have total different priorities that the "physical (ego) me" has ... it feels like "not fair" but when you are in a different realm ... you have different goals & views in comparison with the fraction of what you are here on Earth.
    • You are always, repeat, always MORE than all thoughts you have about yourself (past, present & future combined).
    Same goes for all thoughts Families, Friends, Colleagues etc. have (past, present & future combined) about who you "suppose to be". ... This insight is what I call "a living wisdom" I received when I had my Near Death Experience ... Knowing ("not just believing") it, can explain why you are different in your dreams because you may have an "inner battle" fighting your own created "inner demons"** of who you really are versus what you are told you suppose to be .... Do I make sense?

If your true-self is in alignment with your current (limited) "physical Earth-self" ... magic happens ... and dreams can assist you to figure that out.

Hope you find my perspectives useful ... this is just ±10% of what I wanted to share with you.

If you want to know more ask me anything and I will try to answer them if I am able to do so in the near future.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    July 24th, 2021

**"inner battle" fighting your own created "inner demons" is not a "inner war" created by your true-self but the limited ego fighting the perception of "what is and what is not".

Hi John

You've been doing your homework Wow, thanks for that
    Have you written in detail about your NDE here? If not you really should, it would be a very interesting read.

You reminded me of the Carl Jung quote when you mentioned 'physical ego'. I had to look it up again so I could do it justice.

"The dream is a little hidden door in the innermost and most secret recesses of the soul, opening into that cosmic night which was psyche long before there was any ego-consciousness, and which will remain psyche no matter how far our ego-consciousness extends."

Carl Jung

I don't remember the Dreamscape movie at all. That one must have passed me by.
    It looks an ideal 'cheesy' 80's Sci-fi romp for a wet Sunday afternoons viewing .... we've had more than our fair share of rain here over the last week, and its not even the rainy season. Coupled with the hottest time of the year, its been like living in a sauna.

And your English is super, no worries. far more expressive than my Mandarin.
    I managed to call my friends Auntie his No1 big horse at his wedding a few months ago ( and I thought they were laughing at my lame jokes ). It looked the same written down on my hastily scribbled speech notes, but its all about the inflections on pronunciation.
    I blame it on too much liquid hospitality beforehand -- We call it Dutch courage in UK

Dubsy

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Mashika (25th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I carry swords when I dream, seems to work (though a bit cringe to say outloud).

but then, I'm self critical when awake as well.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dubsy (25th July 2021), I am B (25th July 2021), Mashika (25th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I carry swords when I dream, seems to work (though a bit cringe to say outloud).

Not odd at all, i think.. I have materialized my Tanto on some dreams, when i felt in danger and scared, it suddenly showed up on my waist and i was able to handle it and defend myself, it gave me back my self control and power, even if i was completely defenseless just before

There's something odd about swords, and souls, there's some kind of link for some people
    Tired

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Dubsy (25th July 2021), I am B (25th July 2021), TargeT (25th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Not odd at all, i think.. I have materialized my Tanto on some dreams, when i felt in danger and scared, it suddenly showed up on my waist and i was able to handle it and defend myself, it gave me back my self control and power, even if i was completely defenseless just before

There's something odd about swords, and souls, there's some kind of link for some people
    Yeah, some sort of mental focal point that seems to shift the situation.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dubsy (27th July 2021), I am B (25th July 2021), Mashika (25th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Hi Dubsy,

I believe most dreams are the psyche's way of healing or integrating something incongruent within you.  Some dreams are not this at all.  They are simply a rehash or a projection of a specific event or thing in your life.  Your dream sounds like the former, your psyche is trying to heal or integrate.  

I also believe the vast majority of the things you see in the dream are symbolic so you have to identify the symbolism and understand its relevance to you in your life.  The symbolism of dreams is so powerful that I believe the concrete interpretation of the dream is exactly what the dream is not about i.e. a dream about you having sex with your mother is not about your mother or incest.

To help describe what I mean about symbolism, lets explore a couple of thing in this dream.  What does a Versailles type ballroom symbolize?  What is the symbolism of people dancing IN the the Versailles type ballroom?  Finally, what is the symbolism of people "dancing around you"?  Were you standing there not moving or were you a dancer as well?  What is the symbolism of each of these things from your perspective, not as defined by others, but as relevant to you in your current life?

As an example, I'd like to offer some interpretations of the Versailles type ballroom scene from a generalized perspective (certainly not necessarily you).  I will presume that the dream is of people dancing around the dreamer who is standing there alone.  Symbolically, a Versailles type ballroom is a place where wealthy and important people go to have fun and also to display their status.  If this is what a Versailles type ballroom represents for you symbolically then you have to ask why that is relevant in your life.  If this is not true for you, then you have to figure out an alternative symbolic interpretation.

The next part of this scene is standing there alone, in the middle of the dance floor while everyone dances around.  Standing their alone, not partaking in the dance symbolizes being an outcast for some reason.  From here, you can go in many different directions.  One of the questions the dreamer should ask is - Is being an outcast relevant for the dreamer in his life?

Notice also that the dreamer is in the center of the room as opposed to standing along the wall.  Two very different symbols.  The wall flower situation would represent someone who is yearning to partake and be part of the wealthy, important, sophisticated folks.  While the person in the middle of the dance floor may be someone who is being shunned and shamed.  Again lots of possible interpretations.  Lets assume for a moment, the dreamer is standing along the wall yearning to be part of the aristocratic people.  Then the question is, what is the dreamer yearning for in his life?  

Another thing I believe about dreams is that almost every person in the dream is actually manifesting a part of the dreamer's personality or identity.  So the question is, what part of me do I see in that character.  Using the waxman as an example, I will also presume for this example that the dreamer is a woman.  This means, waxman probably represents some masculine trait that is either in the female dreamer or is not currently known to the dreamer but is needed/desired by the female dreamer.  

One of the very prominent characteristics of the waxman that you have highlighted is that he is emotionless.  So much so that the character reminds you of wax figures from a museum and you even named him waxman.  This is an important piece of information because it says that being emotionless is a very important symbol in this dream.  It is also a characteristic of this person in every one of the other repeating dreams.  It is how you recognize him in the other dreams.  

Being emotionless can mean many things but here are two macro level ideas to pursue.  Emotionless simply means you should not focus on his emotional response to things in the dream.  Instead focus only on what he is doing, where he is and why.  The second is the opposite interpretation.  Your focus and interpretation should be on what his emotional response should be as he is doing stuff.  How would you respond emotionally in that same circumstance?  Why is he not responding emotionally?  

Interpreting dreams in this way is complex and will take time.  Try to remember as many details as you can.  Also, given that this is a repeating dream, what parts of these symbols are consistent across the many dreams?

Hope this helps.  

Thank you, Vangelo.
    What a great analysis ... Yes, it certainly does help

You hit the nail firmly on the head by asking the question "Why is he not responding emotionally?" as this is something I have asked myself.
    His face is not scary in itself. No grimace, no hint of any threatening emotion at all. In fact. if it wasn't for his very odd shinny complexion. I would say he looked a very average nice looking guy. His hair is well groomed, jet black with a slight wave. It looks like a plastic cap, which adds to the overall 'waxwork' impression.

It's his presence and the dark feelings emitting from him that unnerve me the most, rather than his physical appearance. I often sense him just before I see him, and then I am drawn to his gaze. His eyes never seem to move, but his stare never lets up, and his focus never leaves me.

I've also asked myself why I never try and talk with him and open up some kind of dialogue. - I don't think I'm able to, although, I am trying to make a conscious waking decision to do so. I have a feeling of complete helplessness and seem to freeze up every time I see him.
    I also get a powerful instinctive, very strong sense that I must not get too close to him, or interact with him ....... which is not going to help me with any buddie 'chit chats' I may plan whilst awake.

Dubsy

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th July 2021), Vangelo (25th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast