Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Penny Kelly; We Are Turning The Corner

... the actual Q & A:
    Waking News with Kimberly Ann Goguen and Penny Kelly - 10-15-21 1:23:02

home
    exclusive interviews

Waking News with Kimberly Ann Goguen and Penny Kelly - 10-15-21
    - In this enlightening discussion, Penny asked Kim some of the most frequently asked questions by Penny's viewers/audience. Listen to Kim's answers to the questions that you may be asking yourself as well.

- Kim and Penny also discussed important topics such as consciousness and how to connect with the higher consciousness, listening to intuition, and more!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Heart to heart (1st March 2022), RunningDeer (16th October 2021), Stephanie (18th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote ...

... the actual Q & A:
    ... here on Bitchute from Penny's channel:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021), Stephanie (18th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This is not about what Penny Kelly is seeing but the theme of "Turning The Corner". In 2015 I saw a really great Earth-Keepers Conference presentation "The Skingularity is Near" by William Henry.

The PRESSURE on us to capitulate to the Transhuman agenda through fear is crushing (and IMO we can be positive the jab has something critical to do with imposing the transhuman on our bodies). I think transformation is at a major cross point from circling the endless horizontal wheel to climbing the Vertical pole out of the 3D repetitions. The choice is possible to give in to the agenda of what has been called the trap of materiality OR instead become committed WHOLE-LY on the journey to attain our CELESTIAL body. This begins with taking responsibility for our energy beingness that TRANSCENDS the 3D physical. IMO but not just me.

How do you get to the latent capabilities of the HUMAN BEING? TRUST The body and Source knows.

Hope:Being A Pure and Holy Human in an Unholy World
    PHASING/MORPHING

For Christians (and all light body practitioners), the physical body is a step toward a perfect body/perfect soul. It is an instrument for the soul’s ascension. Paul said so. He says there is a physical body and a different spiritual body in which we will be resurrected (Colossians 15:35-51). “Just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.” This means our body has within it the potential to phase, resurrect or metamorphose ala the caterpillar morphing into a butterfly.

While on earth, we should take maximum care in not contaminating our physical body, including our DNA, in preparation for, or in the process of, revealing the perfect spiritual body.

Perfection means whole, holy, luminous, and compassionate(as opposed to the fake Hollywood archetypes of perfection as anorexic, soul less, and pathetically plastic). It is synonymous with pure.

“Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God,” says 2 Corinthians 7:1.

Trigger warning.

Let’s face it. There is much that is false in our world that can contaminate our spiritual body and our soul.

Now, there is technology that takes this to a catastrophic level.

This technology is splitting our world into two worlds. One for augmented and one for non-augmented.

THE CHOICE IS NOW.

We are living a planned transformation or hijacking of the organic human species into transhumans and the segregation of the natural humans into a lower caste. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact…and one which many people are aware. It is discussed daily. John the Revelator foresaw this 2,000 years ago.

I have been discussing the hacking of the human body since my 2003 book, “The Cloak of the Illuminati”, in which I documented the US Chamber of Commerce’s goal to fuse four separate advanced technologies — genes (genetics), bits (AI), neurons (neuroscience) and atoms (nanotechnology/pharmaceuticals)— into a seamless technology aimed at transforming the human body into a machine-like being. Why? To introduce a new Golden Age of wealth, says the report.

True wealth is restoration of our glorious coat of many colors. It is our true inheritance. It eliminates earthly poverty. This, however, is not the aim of the Big Tech Swingers.

The implications of this report, and the rise of transhumanism, were the core of my ‘way ahead of the curve’ lectures and workshops I gave throughout the 2000s called “The Next Human”. Back then, people thought I was crazy when I discussed this planned transformation and sacrificing of the human body for money. “It’s not mandated yet,” I would say. Hopefully it never will be. Now, it is in our face.

Compliance is becoming more mandatory daily.

In addition to the US Department of Commerce, government agencies such NASA, the ultra-secretive Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) have played key roles in transhuman technology development and implementation. DARPA’s aim is to merge the human body with AI and develop a technologically altered, augmented or ‘perfected’ human. Again, the motive is money.

DARPA gave us the internet, seeded artificial intelligence, developed advanced microelectronics, created the super soldier, and now, has introduced mRNA technology.

All of this technology is aimed at speedily transforming the human body …accelerating and directing evolution…into a transhuman form. This transformation, one might say, is the ‘business’ of Global Government + Big Tech + Whoever or Whatever is directing them.

The tools of this transformation are totalitarian government + nanotechnology, neuroscience, pharmaceuticals, AI, and genetics.

As an allied partner, the World Economic Forum, in its promotion of what it terms ‘the Great Reset’, says, “your body will be so high tech that you won’t be able to tell the difference between what is real and what is artificial.” The WEF’s slogan, “Build Back Better,” is the platform of the Biden Administration. Their goals are identical.

Soon, there will be the new transhumans and then there will be the old rest of humanity. You will not matter unless you are augmented. This has already begun. Families are splitting up over this issue. I call this the Soul Dilemma.

Organic humans are in the same relative position as neanderthal at the end of the last climate change catastrophe 12,000 years ago. Challenged to adapt to changing conditions, they were replaced by faster, slimmer homo sapiens…us.

Now, the unagumented are the unadaptable ones. They have a predator: the Big Tech Swingers, AI and the transhumans.

What they are doing is unholy. Rephrase. IF their intention is holy, then they need to spell it out. They need to tell us who or what they are working for.

What are the spiritual implications of this? How do we remain holy in their unholy world?

We must look beyond ourselves and Big Tech’s addiction to money and power. Do we truly want the merger with AI and the technological alteration/augmentation of humanity on our soul’s record?

As with the Nuremberg trials, even those who stood by and stayed silent the Nazis conducted their demonic atrocities were prosecuted. Future humans will look back at us and ask: were you for the human race or the transhuman race?

Are you here to help the human race become more whole, holy and compassionate or are you here to see it augmented beyond retrieval?

THE SKINGULARITY IS NEAR. CHECK THAT. HERE.

Since my 2013 book, “The Skingularity Is Near”, which was based on research into human transformation conducted since 2002, I have lectured, and done numerous radio and TV interviews alerting people that a bifurcation is near and working toward positive, spiritual solutions.

I called this bifurcation ‘the Skingularity’ as our skin is the barrier between our soul and the unholy intentions of the transhumanists. Fortunately, many presenters have recently adopted this topic as their platform. Many more are needed. There is hardly a more important conversation for humanity than its own planned destruction at the hands fo the Big Tech Swingers.

Long ago, I recognized there are two paths to perfection: the millennia-old natural organic, pure, human path and the 21st century, synthetic, transhuman, technological path or globalist plan for AI-controlled synthetic humans.

These paths are mutually exclusive. One cannot serve two masters.

Having studied this subject for twenty years, I can say that the transhuman, technological, “gooder,” route to perfection is suspect. That is being kind. It is inherently counterfeit. It is fake. A hack. A hijack. A sham. Some even believe it is demonic. It certainly is more hollow than hallow or holy. It serves the archons, as the Gnsotics called them, who seek to keep the soul enslaved in the material realm. It serves the Beast of Revelation who seeks to implant a mark on the hand or forehead.

Remaining organic, ‘pure’, and unmeshed with AI, unblurred with transhuman technology as much as possible has been and remains my choice.

I choose this in order to fulfill my deeply held religious conviction that I can ascend while living and join the “just humans made perfect” (as described in Hebrews 12:22-24) in the afterlife.

I seek to attain this elevated state of wholeness or holiness in order not just to link with celestial realms, and advanced beings, but equally, or more, to transform earth into a plane(t) of righteousness where angels dwell.

Every spiritual tradition on earth has a term for our next level of existence and describes the beings who dwell there. Not one of the traditions describes the future, perfected, human as machines.

JUST HUMANS

In the Book of Hebrews (12:22-24), the resurrected Christ welcomes believers to the heavenly Jerusalem:

“You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the just humans made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.”

My soul goal is to join these angels and just humans made perfect.

Who, exactly, are these just humans made perfect?

How did they ascend to the heavenly Jerusalem?

How can I join them?

These questions have been my daily bread for decades.

Definitions will serve us.

Just means righteous and upright.

Humans means not animal, divine or machine.

Made means fashioned, formed or transfigured.

Perfect means whole, holy, complete, and compassionate.

Living on earth, as it will be/is in heaven, in uprightness is the goal of the Ascension Keepers I discussed in my Gaia show of the same name.

‘Uprightness’ is the Hebrew tm, from the root tāmam / tam, which is the verb ‘to be complete, to be finished’ whence tom, which is the noun ‘completeness, integrity’. The Greek equivalent of these words is the verb teleioō, usually translated ‘complete’, and teleiotēs, ‘perfection’.

The ancient wisdom teachers spoke of ‘walking in completeness/integrity/perfection’, e.g. Proverbs 10.9: ‘he who walks in completeness/integrity’ will walk securely’.

To walk securely, Paul taught the first Christians to clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfection’ (Colossians 3.14)

This cloak of love (light) is the key to our well-being.

Resurrection and ascension in a Christ-like spiritual body is not guaranteed or automatic. It is a process.

“For you were once in darkness, but are now Light in the Lord. Walk as Children of Light,” says Paul in Ephesians 5:8.

I interpret this to mean that we have to choose to live/walk as Children of Light. Live is a verb. It means to act out, practice or otherwise do something.

The unfolding light body is grown from the physical body via my spiritual practice, which includes daily meditation, exercise, visualization, prayer and study of sacred scripture and art in addition to the following the Beatitudes and 8-Fold Path of the Buddhas.

Technology impedes this growth.

I am a firm believer that I am my soul, and the body in which I am ensouled is a temple. My body/temple is made in the image of God.

Genesis 1:26-27 says that God made humankind in his “image” and “likeness.” Both terms mean the same thing, and so this is usually referred to as “image of God” (imago dei).

God is light. So are we.

THE LIGHT THAT MADE THE BODY IS THE LIGHT THAT HEALS THE BODY.

We must understand, and unlock, the power of our light body, our angelic body, and its healing capabilities.

This cannot be done with technology. Again, the technology we see in our world is designed to impede or hijack this power (and may even prevent us from ascending to the next).

My Holy Spirit ensouled in this body as an instrument of God’s desire for me to attain and emit glory, experienced as glorious rays of light.

1 Corinthians 6:19 spells it out:

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own. So Glorify God in your body.

Will the merger of my organic body with technology inhibit my right to freedom of religious expression to glorify God?

Yes.

Is transhumanist technology a violation of my temple?

Yes.

Can I glorify God with transhuman technology controlling my body?

I am 99.9999 percent sure the answer is no.

In my opinion, hacked or transhuman puppets could face challenges in their quest to ascend.

The reason why is because the long-term effects of any of this technology are unknown.

This is why I have always implored my readers to “not let them break the skin barrier” unless one is in a life and death situation or if the technology implant is temporary and removable. By “them” I mean predatory governments, and tyrannical medical and technology people.

If one chooses to allow technology into their body, then one should do so only full disclosure of its long term effects and with the ability to personally turn it off or if the implantation is temporary.

Loss of free will, privacy and and personal choice impedes religious and spiritual growth.

(T)HERE IS HOPE

More and more people are choosing to live holy lives in an unholy world.

It is a call to transcend the unholiness around us by drowning it with holiness.

A war on the evil in our world is futile. We will only feed it.

The way to overcome the evil and the divisiveness it feeds on is to become better humans, transfigured not transhuman. Purer, more holy and whole humans.

I have long advocated that the antidote to artificial intelligence (and transhuman technology) is to raise our Ascension Intelligence. This means to awaken our angelic spiritual potential and make everything we do a holy act. Even the most hollow technology can be made holy by the presence we bring to it.

Hallow means holy. Hollow means empty.

A “hallow” – used as a noun – is a holy person, also known as a saint.

How does the Lord’s prayer begin? “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.” You see, to hallow something means to give it honor because it is holy. We pray for God’s name to be hallowed because God is holy.

Material objects can be made hallowed. Battlefields are hallowed grounds.

One way to neutralize the effect of transhuman technology is to make it holy.

Pray before you sit down to your computer. Put an energetic sheath around your body when you use your phone. Be aware that you are interacting with a technology that is, ultimately, a poison for the soul.

Awakened and activated souls can disable technology. Just listen to the former Air Force personnel who testified in 2010 to the existence of UFOs — mysterious reddish orange orbs of light — and their ability to neutralize American nuclear missiles.

Robert Jamison, a retired USAF nuclear missile targeting officer, told of several occasions having to go out and “re-start” missiles that had been deactivated, after UFOs were sighted nearby.

But wait, holiness is not of this world, you say? Can we be holy in an unholy world?

Being holy and being human are not opposites.

Holiness is a state of being in which the divine energy of God flows through us.

Holiness is being fully human and fully divine.

How do we do this?

As I will be discussing in my upcoming Halo workshop, the Essenes are among the ultimate exemplars of holiness.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls they describe their community as holy.

It is a “holy congregation” (Community Rule, 1QS 5:20), consisting of “holy men” (1QS 5:13) or “men of perfect holiness” (Damascus Document, CD 20:2, 5).

The texts also compare the community to a sanctuary: the community is called “a house of holiness” and “a most holy dwelling” (1QS 8:4-11). Hence, members of the sect believed that the divine was present in their community and in their gatherings.

How is the divine manifesting in your community? What are you doing to manifest this presence?
    Last edited by Delight; 17th October 2021 at 05:59.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (18th October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (17th October 2021), Franny (17th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Heart to heart (23rd February 2022), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), lisalu (17th October 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021), Stephanie (18th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

🔴LIVESTREAM: A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS WITH PENNY KELLY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic 1:48:37

Streamed live 12 hours ago

JeanClaude BeyondMystic003

🔴LIVESTREAM: A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS WITH PENNY KELLY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), East Sun (24th October 2021), Harmony (18th October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd October 2021), avid (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), RunningDeer (23rd October 2021), Vangelo (23rd October 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ET Talks Part 3 #01: UPDATE: Are we winning? Trump? Micro Nova? Being picked up? Human Evolution? 49:10
    First published at 01:06 UTC on November 3rd, 2021.

Penny Kelly's official channel
    Penny Kelly

... Penny's description of attending a "council" reminded me of the "Coliseum" and the "games and, of course, "Star Wars"....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

🔴LIVESTREAM: A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS WITH PENNY KELLY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic 1:20:19

Streamed live 12 hours ago

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), RunningDeer (8th November 2021), Stardad (8th November 2021), Stephanie (16th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Eva2 (16th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Icare (19th January 2022), RunningDeer (16th November 2021), Stephanie (16th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (17th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), Icare (19th January 2022), Stephanie (17th December 2021), Vangelo (17th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2022), Bill Ryan (16th January 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Stephanie (16th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 🔴LIVESTREAM: A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS WITH PENNY KELLY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic 1:55:45

Streamed live 19 hours ago

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ...Streamed live 19 hours ago
    Since Penny Kelly had been a guest on the Kim Goguen’s show, she’s changed her tune about President Trump. She had nothing but praise for him, now her opinion is similar to Kim.

In at least one of Kim Goguen’s shows with Penny, Kim hit hard on Trump. There have been other shows where Kim reported that Trump has cancer. She’s also made other wild claims with no evidence to back them up about how he’s linked to children being abused. Kim is often vague in her descriptions of Trump. Like a fast talking salesperson, she’ll keep on before her guest or the audience has a chance to question or deduce.

I can’t help but wonder if what Penny Kelly is intentionally helping to spread disinformation.

Case in point in the video above, Jean-Claude asked Penny what was her take on the Trump Arizona rally?

Penny Kelly: @ 2:07 - I'm not sure exactly what was going on but I talked to someone who was there and they said there were hardly any people there. and I was blown away by that. They said the camera had grouped all the people right behind Trump. It was 73 degrees and he had on a heavy overcoat and a hat pulled down so you could hardly see who it was. And the speculation is that the prostate cancer is back and it's doing bad things and that it wasn't him. That was the conclusion of you know. And I was like wow. I said well how many people were there? You know 20,000? 10,000? and the answer was a few hundred.

Jean Claude: Wow that's not the Arizona campaigns we saw during the last election where he had 50 or 60 or 70 000 people.

Penny Kelly: Something is either very wrong with that whole thing or we were being conned with all the stories from the past about how many people were there.

Note: here’s a few snapshots from the Arizona rally. It’s way more than a few hundred. (video added below)
    Jean Claude: @ 4:20 - What's your gut feeling on that? Does that come into your Look-See?

Penny Kelly: I haven't really looked hard at him but last, I can't remember when it was, last year right and I don't know if it was June or July or somewhere in there there was some kind of a meeting or rally or or whatever he came out on stage. The instant he walked out onto that stage my gut was like “Something's wrong with him.” And and that stayed during the entire time he was speaking.

Um there, there was something so awful about that moment and I thought "What am i picking up? What am I tuning into?” and I ended up coming to the conclusion that either he was on some kind of medication or drug. That he wasn't quite present, um or he was on some kind of painkiller that he could barely move and he was being propped up um drastically and and and I watched that whole thing and thought, “Oh my gosh that is what is wrong with him,” and it was for me one of the um confirmations that something is really wrong with, maybe not with Trump but maybe in Trump or um that whole thing about his coming back. Um. I just I hadn't been able to see it and when I saw him walk across that and he walked like he was walking on eggshells. And he didn't move very much …
    * I'll stop there because I don't want to spend a whole lot of time on it.
    LIVE: President Donald J. Trump in Florence, Arizona
    Streamed on: Jan 15, 9:08 pm EST
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th January 2022 at 23:07.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (30th January 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Gwin Ru (30th January 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), lisalu (21st February 2022), mountain_jim (30th January 2022), Sadieblue (22nd February 2022), Stephanie (21st February 2022), Sunny (30th January 2022), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2022), Vangelo (30th January 2022), wondering (30th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Harmony (16th February 2022), lisalu (21st February 2022), Ravenlocke (26th February 2022), RunningDeer (19th February 2022), Stardad (15th February 2022), Stephanie (21st February 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"PLANET EARTH SERIES," by Penny Kelly:
    1 - Edgar Cayce, The Sphinx, and the Discoveries in 2003 - (17 min)
    2 - Zechariah Sitchin, Enlil, and Enki - (32 min)
    3 - Before I came here - (19 min)
    4 - Einstein, the I AM, and the Nature of Reality - (27 min)
    5 - Trump and Other Influencers - (40 min)
    6 - Devolution - (49 min)
    7 - Kim Goguen and the Financial System - (28 min)
    8 - The Financial System - (48 min)
    9 - Other People and Other Places - (40 min)
    10 - Hard Truths Lead to Clear Choices (extra) - (37 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th February 2022 at 02:02.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), gord (21st February 2022), Harmony (21st February 2022), Inversion (19th February 2022), lisalu (21st February 2022), Ravenlocke (26th February 2022), Stephanie (21st February 2022), Sunny (21st February 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PLANET EARTH SERIES: PART 9/9 - OTHER PEOPLE, OTHER PLACES (40 min)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WP1ubSNCR7EX

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Gwin Ru (21st February 2022), Harmony (21st February 2022), haroldsails (22nd February 2022), Heart to heart (23rd February 2022), lisalu (21st February 2022), Ravenlocke (26th February 2022), Stephanie (21st February 2022), Sunny (21st February 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Harmony (23rd February 2022), Heart to heart (23rd February 2022), Ravenlocke (26th February 2022), RunningDeer (23rd February 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PLANET EARTH SERIES: PART 10 EXTRA
    HARD TRUTHS LEAD TO CLEAR CHOICES
    (37 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th February 2022 at 14:34.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), ClearWater (25th February 2022), Franny (25th February 2022), Gwin Ru (25th February 2022), Harmony (25th February 2022), Heart to heart (25th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th February 2022), Ravenlocke (26th February 2022), wondering (28th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RECORDING [23 FEBRUARY 2022] SPECIAL PATREON LIVESTREAM!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2022), Franny (28th February 2022), Gwin Ru (28th February 2022), Harmony (1st March 2022), haroldsails (1st March 2022), Heart to heart (1st March 2022), wondering (28th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Self-disciple: do what you want and need to do minute to minute. And that becomes the disciple.
    There’s no magic bullet, there’s only self-disciple. And the only way you can self-disciple yourself consistently, when you are doing what you love to do, what you want to do, what keeps the lights on, yeah that’s kind of important, but all the rest is pretty negotiable.

There’s no magic pill. Inner silence is the key to the doorway to mastery. Do what you want and need to do minute to minute. And that becomes the disciple. “
    TEA & CONSCIOUSNESS (Q&A)
    February 14, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/u6dc7We3iMIc

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), ClearWater (1st March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TAROT: 1. UKRAINE? 2. CRYPTOCURRENCY? 3. INSIGHT? (41 min)

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast