Thread: Penny Kelly; We Are Turning The Corner

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Penny Kelly; We Are Turning The Corner

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

More info on the white wall
    It appears Beyond Mystic is being censored. Not only at youTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuJ...aoB77VtiNCuLLA) but also by Patreon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021-07-31_082256.png
Views:	50
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	47076  
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

avid (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (31st July 2021), pabranno (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Savannah (31st July 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Penny Kelly
    Penny Kelly is an author, teacher, publisher, consultant, Naturopathic physician, and researcher of consciousness. Early in her career she was an engineer for Chrysler Corporation, but left there in 1979 after a full, spontaneous awakening of kundalini to study the brain, consciousness, intelligence, intuition, and cognition. This was followed by 18 years of work as an educational consultant specializing in Accelerated and Brain-Compatible Teaching and Learning, working with both schools and corporations.

After purchasing acreage in 1987, she raised grapes for Welch Foods for a dozen years while also building Lily Hill Farm, now a large B&B. She worked with Dr. Wm. Levengood, biophysicist, for 15 years, studying materials from crop circles, animal mutilations, and extraterrestrial landing sites, as well as researching plasma, energy, and consciousness.

Penny was involved in starting Community Gardening in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, MI through grants from the Kellogg Foundation, and she was a member of the Tipping Point Network whose focus is sustainability in all sectors of life. She maintains a worldwide counseling and coaching practice, teaches a half-dozen courses in Developing Intuition - The Gift of Consciousness, as well as courses in Organic Gardening, and Getting Well Again Naturally. She produces regular videos for Patreon, YouTube, and BitChute, and travels widely to speak and teach.  

Penny holds a degree in Humanistic Studies from Wayne State University and a degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Clayton College of Natural Health. She is the mother of four children has co-written or edited 23 books with others, and has written nine books of her own:
    • The Evolving Human: A True Story of Awakened Kundalini
    • The Elves of Lily Hill Farm: A Partnership with Nature
    • Robes: A Book of Coming Changes
    • Getting Well Again From The Soil To The Stomach
    • Consciousness and Energy, Vol 1, Multi-dimensionality and A Theory of Consciousness
    • Consciousness and Energy, Vol 2, New Worlds of Energy
    • Consciousness and Energy, Vol 3, Religion, Sex, Power, and the Fall of Consciousness
    • Consciousness and Energy, Vol. 4, Trump, The Sting, The Catastrophe Cycle, and Consciousness
    • Child of the Brown Earth – a small book of poems about connecting to Mother Nature

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st July 2021), avid (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), ClearWater (1st August 2021), Eva2 (31st July 2021), fifi (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), pabranno (1st August 2021), Reinhard (1st August 2021), Rosco1 (1st August 2021), Savannah (1st August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), T Smith (24th October 2022), ulli (1st August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I have only recently been introduced to Penny Kelly's videos, but have been impressed by the one called "The White Wall". Have shared it with a few friends and asked for their opinions. My regular guides have not come forward though, to support Ms. Kelly's presentation, and I have wondered why not? So watching Courtney Brown's (founder of Farsight remote viewers) video posted about two weeks ago underscores the problems of believing channeled information, especially coming from E.T.'s.

Here is Courtney discussing this issue in depth:

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Bluegreen (2nd August 2021), Elainie (1st August 2021), onevoice (2nd August 2021), pabranno (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Savannah (1st August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Vangelo (1st August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have only recently been introduced to Penny Kelly's videos, but have been impressed by the one called "The White Wall". Have shared it with a few friends and asked for their opinions. My regular guides have not come forward though, to support Ms. Kelly's presentation, and I have wondered why not? So watching Courtney Brown's (founder of Farsight remote viewers) video posted about two weeks ago underscores the problems of believing channeled information, especially coming from E.T.'s.

Here is Courtney discussing this issue in depth:

Thanks Arcturian, this is a huge twisted rabbit hole. Many think Farsight if not CIA directly, they know how to play the game to get along with them. Most of their info is always about the destructive controlling nature of ET's and that Earth is a soul trap we cant escape. I used to subscribe to them but got out a while back it was same perspective over and over again.

https://educate-yourself.org/lte/edd...t01feb09.shtml

We all know by now that everyone is unique, we all see things from our own perspectives, that the future is a quantum field of an evolving consciousness construct that is hard to pin down. Remote viewing is only one part of what Penny does and I think she like many others, for lack of a better word are 4D/5D humans. I would not put Courtly or his crew at that level. However your point is well taken. I was very involved with the Monroe Institute in the early 90s and I can honestly tell you I had absolutely no idea I was working with CIA agents. I was clueless back then and trusted everyone. So it's all a complected rabbit hole. I take it all with a grain of salt and use it to form my own opinions.
    Last edited by Savannah; 1st August 2021 at 16:12.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Arcturian108 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Bluegreen (2nd August 2021), earthdreamer (18th August 2021), Eva2 (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th August 2021), onawah (2nd August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

PS
    Penny also worked with Robert Monroe and he wrote about her often in his books.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (2nd August 2021), All is one (1st August 2021), Arcturian108 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), onawah (2nd August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

This is absolutely and totally awesome. Im following Oracle Girl and Christina von Dreien the most since the beginning of this crisis. And this totally ties in with there teachings and it also explains everything that i have learned the past 15 years. It resonates completely with me. Grateful for this new piece of information that makes all the pieces of the puzzle come together for me.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Alan (2nd August 2021), Arcturian108 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

We all know by now that everyone is unique, we all see things from our own perspectives, that the future is a quantum field of an evolving consciousness construct that is hard to pin down. Remote viewing is only one part of what Penny does and I think she like many others, for lack of a better word are 4D/5D humans. I would not put Courtly or his crew at that level. However your point is well taken. I was very involved with the Monroe Institute in the early 90s and I can honestly tell you I had absolutely no idea I was working with CIA agents. I was clueless back then and trusted everyone. So it's all a complected rabbit hole. I take it all with a grain of salt and use it to form my own opinions.
    I have a great gift and it has NEVER steered me wrong so far. I get a sort of body zing and a body clank when I even hear the voice of someone who wants to "tell me something". The clank will show me the cranks. The zing will show me the ones who resonate to my needs for information.

We ever, for ever and ever get caught by the trap of the surface presentations when we are blind to the energy the surface covers.

We build models and they may be based on principles or NOT> We get caught by belief systems that shape our further beliefs and it builds a mountain of "evidence" that seem reasonable. One of these mountains is all the beliefs about the "END" and how we are doomed and the fascination of the horror. I am really really sure that because horror and violence and fear all trigger the fight flight hormones and stress itself stimulates hormones of adrenaline rush, we are SIMPLY addicted to the hormones that seem normal to us and that make life a little "flat" when we are at peace.

I am a firm faithful for the Universe will just say YES and that we are each fractal and will experience absolutely what we are looking to experience. This just seems NUTS to those who cannot see within. Farsight needs to be near sight IMO. Channelers will jerk us around the wheel of every possible outcome. These people really are channeling themselves. What outcome we expect is based on how able we are to lose the addictions. SERIOUISLY hear this and resist: ADDICTION to INVERSION drives the sheep. They DEMAND the drug of feeling a group THREAT. They are enthrall to the HORROR that is supposedly "normal".

Another channeler

Last edited by Delight; 1st August 2021 at 18:07.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), earthdreamer (18th August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Pam (17th August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), T Smith (24th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I have a great gift and it has NEVER steered me wrong so far. I get a sort of body zing and a body clank when I even hear the voice of someone who wants to "tell me something". The clank will show me the cranks. The zing will show me the ones who resonate to my needs for information.

We ever, for ever and ever get caught by the trap of the surface presentations when we are blind to the energy the surface covers.

We build models and they may be based on principles or NOT> We get caught by belief systems that shape our further beliefs and it builds a mountain of "evidence" that seem reasonable. One of these mountains is all the beliefs about the "END" and how we are doomed and the fascination of the horror. I am really really sure that because horror and violence and fear all trigger the fight flight hormones and stress itself stimulates hormones of adrenaline rush, we are SIMPLY addicted to the hormones that seem normal to us and that make life a little "flat" when we are at peace.

I am a firm faithful for the Universe will just say YES and that we are each fractal and will experience absolutely what we are looking to experience. This just seems NUTS to those who cannot see within. Farsight needs to be near sight IMO. Channelers will jerk us around the wheel of every possible outcome. These people really are channeling themselves. What outcome we expect is based on how able we are to lose the addictions. SERIOUISLY hear this and resist: ADDICTION to INVERSION drives the sheep. They DEMAND the drug of feeling a group THREAT. They are enthrall to the HORROR that is supposedly "normal".

Another channeler

I don't perceive Penny as a channeler, and certainly I would never bother with listening to Kyron.. I know others might so I put into this category on the forum. I'm a channel and published a channled book. I cant even begin to compare myself to Penny. I can be a receiver of information but I have minimal ability to discern the origins. That's why i stopped doing it. I put Kyron in the non discernment ego driven category. Penny uses multiple modalities to reach conclusions and she has good discernment in my opinion.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Delight (2nd August 2021), Franny (2nd August 2021), gini (2nd August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Mypos (2nd August 2021), onawah (2nd August 2021), onevoice (3rd August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

I don't disagree with Courtney Brown's message about channeling, that it's fraught with the potential for presenting us with false information.
    I spent a few years fascinated by channeling, since they were dealing with subject matter that wasn't being talked about much anywhere else.
    But the mixture of true with what became more and more obviously false info and some of the what can only be described as theatrics eventually disillusioned me with the whole scenario.
    I will still lend an ear to credible psychics, particularly when they don't make outlandish claims, I just take it on as opinion and decide whether I agree or not using my own intuition.
    But the way Brown is trying to hard sell remote viewing as being so much more infallible puts my hackles up, as well as the intense way in which he delivers his message and the unpleasant background music, which in itself tends to create fear states.
    I don't trust that anymore than I trust channeled info.

It's an interesting synchronicity to me that Penny Kelly became a focus here on Avalon very shortly after I became aware of the new scientific data that has been featured recently on Suspicious Observers youtube channel, since she is also paying close attention to that, and to other credible sources like Catherine Austin Fitts.
    She doesn't seem to be on a big ego trip and so I will probably be paying attention to her more than I have to any other psychics of late other than Gigi Young, though I have some issues with Gigi's info.
    However, something I like about what Gigi says repeatedly is that we all have to pay attention to our own take on things, and not rely on anyone else's above our own!
    BTW, can anyone tell me what Penny has said about Trump?
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd August 2021 at 04:47.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), gord (9th August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Pam (17th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

IMO the word "sovereign" has been in the air for the human collective. IMO we are designed to have free will, be unique, to have our truth .... and every one having that space to be themselves. This could be full paradox within the whole, integrated to be a whole being ALL AT ONCE. That means channeling IMO would have to best come from us, for us, to us. The new earth experience IMO could possible be SO different for each according to what we desire, expect and love with our energy. I feel like it is being more with our higher self expressing.

This is a completely different paradigm. The open flow state when we allow higher self to work through us is safe and unknown.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021), Yoda (2nd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 times in 170 posts

Whether all the info she puts out is correct or accurate I'm not sure, but I do like to listen to Penny Kelly's video's. It seems to me she's a very sweet person who wants the best to happen.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Alan (2nd August 2021), Arcturian108 (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (3rd August 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    Whether all the info she puts out is correct or accurate I'm not sure, but I do like to listen to Penny Kelly's video's. It seems to me she's a very sweet person who wants the best to happen.
    I normally can't stand the sickly-sweetness of most channelers, and was most taken with Penny Kelly's approach. But in the "White Wall" video, she gives zero evidence that we have turned the corner, and almost no way to confirm, or disconfirm, the ideas she presents going forward.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Frankie Pancakes (16th November 2021), gord (9th August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), T Smith (24th October 2022), TelosianEmbrace (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 times in 170 posts

Yes, I noticed that too.

If one looks at the video's for wanting concrete evidence based info, they will not be helpful.

I look at them just out of interest and because I like her positive vibe and intuition.

I do not believe everything I hear/read, remain sceptical of everything and thus will not base my life changes on these videos.

But I think she sends out a positive energy through her videos & vision which I can appreciate and which can be helpfull (if one does not attach/hold on to them).

(I also thought that in the beginning of her videos she puts out the warning that none of her visions are sure to happen.)
    Last edited by All is one; 3rd August 2021 at 20:48.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (4th August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (4th August 2021), T Smith (24th October 2022), wondering (3rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), wondering (4th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Penny Kelly: "We can’t complete the shift unless we have a different consciousness, otherwise, we’ll leap out of the frying pan into the fire. You can’t get a new world unless you have a different consciousness. So we’re the ones creating. We’re recreating ourselves. We’re regenerating ourselves as new humans. We’re creating a new Earth, new systems. Everything is going to have to be rethought, redone and recreated…"
    UPCOMING EVENT - SEEDS OF A NEW WORLD WITH PENNY KELLY (12 min)
    Reality systems are seeded, rise to a peak, and fall. This is because corrupt individuals who are always looking to game the system eventually figure out how to do so as it rises to its peak, and it is the corruption that causes the whole thing to fall apart, leaving people to create new systems.

For those who are awake and aware, it is quite clear that nothing is working and little is left of the world we grew up in. This leaves us with the task of rebuilding – a monumental challenge for a fragile and highly technical civilization teetering on the edge of collapse.

The world we live in is the result of the consciousness we hold, and without a shift or expansion of that consciousness, any attempt to create a new world will only result in the same old ideas and structures. To get beyond these, it is necessary to create a whole new vision of what the world could be and how it would work.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (8th August 2021), Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    The world we live in is the result of the consciousness we hold, and without a shift or expansion of that consciousness, any attempt to create a new world will only result in the same old ideas and structures. To get beyond these, it is necessary to create a whole new vision of what the world could be and how it would work.
    The words "Divine Intervention" are my mantra today. I know names are often bandied about and in a vast landscape of ideas, we might be fooled? There are those who love God. I call on all who love God. I came across this invocation today. IMO the speaker shares the "feel" of powerful intention for the Good. I LOVE (Good) Godd, the whole, the true, the beautiful and the LIVING which is always in change. I love Beloved being, being Beloved. I intend to live with the People of Good.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Journeyman (8th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Speak Up with Tank & Lisa A Special on Manifestation 1:03:49

Aug 7, 2021

SPEAK Project
    https://www.unitednetwork.news/conte...-Manifestation

... what to do with that blank slate... let's first draft that unheard of consciousness...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), RunningDeer (8th August 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th August 2021 at 02:31.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (17th August 2021), Franny (17th August 2021), Gwin Ru (17th August 2021), Harmony (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), Savannah (17th August 2021), Sunny (17th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

In case the vid goes down:

Reality is very fluid and changes in a dynamic fashion as we go from day-to-day and week-to-week. The Look-Seeis a brief look at what is happening each month and where the big trends are headed. Reality changes according to what we are doing with our consciousness. Even just sending out this Look-See each month, followed by conversation among the people about what was seen, can change the direction we go, the choices we make, and the outcomes we experience.

And those are exactly the reasons for looking ahead to see what is coming – so that if we don’t like what we see, we can either prepare…or make appropriate changes. In addition, we if see something we like, we can put some conscious attention on that outcome and help it along. We create our future…and this is why it is important to look ahead and assess where we are going and whether or not we need to do something different.

Comments regarding this month’s Look-See:

I started looking on August 9th, and one of the first things I looked at was whether or not we still have the two paths unfolding side by side. The answer to this was yes, but I noted that almost everyone was focused on the difficult side, not the pleasant side. This is okay as long as we don’t forget that something beautiful is developing in tandem with the need to bear witness to the death of our old system. Why do we need to bear witness to something so painful? Because we create our reality, and we need to see clearly what went wrong with the old creation. This will make us sober, wiser, and will drive home the lesson that if we don’t attend to our self-government, someone else will, and we may not like their rules or how they govern.

August 15 – September 15, 2021

1. The audit results are coming out but at first, not very many people are paying attention because of mask mandates designed to create a lot of noise. People also feel they don’t really need validation for what they already know about the election. However, as the audit reports sink into the consciousness of a growing number of people, there is a steadily growing number of people whose attitudes are very hostile to the current government and everyone working with them – including the media, the CDC, the WHO, the UN, and others.

2. School openings are spotty because of heated arguments around masks and much uncertainty around the safety of those children who are traveling to and from the schools daily. The Teacher’s Union is pushing teachers to get vaccinated, but there is strong resistance and teachers are abandoning their teaching contracts.

3. As the news spreads about the virus not being validated by actual physical samples of virus material, and the PCR tests not really testing for anything physical, there is great confusion among the population about what this last year and half has all been about. They are struggling to understand where this leaves them at this point in time. Mostly people muddle around in their confusion.

4. Lots of talk about Trump coming back, but that seems to get put off week after week.

5. The coronavirus story is unraveling at such a fast rate that people cannot even keep up with the latest reports about who did what, who knew what, what causes what, what is real, or what isn’t real.

6. The government appears to mandate the V-shot, but this triggers quite a lot of active resistance. People are already up in arms about the reinstatement of masks and lockdowns, and this new mandate does not go over well. There are showdowns, brawls, and gunfights in a couple of places. People get hurt.

7. Following the mandate of the V-shot, the rate of death goes up, but not to the extent that people fear. However, there is a steadily increasing number of people who get sick.

8. The real estate market slows down dramatically. This is for both the residential and commercial markets. No one is certain about the future, and this brings things to a near halt. The only ones doing anything with real estate are the “sharks” out looking for good deals. However, even among the “sharks” there is great uncertainty around what the future will look like in terms of demographics, business and finance.

9. There is a continuation of the law that says landlords cannot evict people if they don’t pay their rent. In spite of this, a few people here and there decide to start paying rent because they are afraid that if the landlord loses the property, the tenants will be subject to the government, and the government may turn around and haul them away to one of the new “holding places” and forget about them, in effect dumping them in what feels like concentration camps. The growing use of the term concentration camp in the alternative media makes renters fears worse.

10. There is a revival of interest in the QAnon drops because a great deal of information that was included in the drops is turning out to be relevant, predictive, and true.

11. In the past, I have tried to see Donald Trump coming back, and didn’t see that happening. So I went looking again to see if something was changed around that because there was a lot of chatter on the internet and YouTube that he was coming back. The question I asked was a direct yes-or-no type question, “Is Donald Trump coming back?” Before I even got the entire question out, I saw a scene in which Washington DC was very dark, no lights on, and there was a big diagonal slash across that scene, like the kind of thing you see on a road sign that says ‘Left turn’ with a diagonal line going through it to indicate ‘No Left Turn.’ What I understood from the scene was that Washington DC was not coming back. I also heard a message that said, “Donald Trump never left,” and the understanding that accompanied this was complex. It was that Trump was the symbol of one side of a struggle for control of the planet. The presidency was not the issue. The fight for full control was the issue, Trump was still in that fight, and we were in Phase 2 of that fight. If Trump won, the entire U.S. government would collapse and a new, smaller, more responsive federation of states would take shape. If Trump lost, the entire U.S. government would remain in place in order to make U.S. citizens believe that democracy was still alive, however, we would discover that we were captives in a totalitarian system and the only way out was death or total revolution – exactly what we had been hoping to avoid. The U.S. is the monkey in the middle of the global war for control, and anything we lose through all of this is just going to be considered collateral damage by those who are fighting for power over the entire planet. Those people who are hoping Trump will return, that he will go back to Washington DC, that the Congress can be re-elected with some good guys, and the courts corrected – I think those people will be sorely disappointed. I am personally beginning to think Trump’s first goal was to show us the rotten core of our system and the fact that we were laboring under some very corrupt democratic illusions. I think his second goal is to collapse that system. That’s why he had to show us how rotten the system had become – so we could prepare for the collapse. We are walking a very thin line right now and everything we are, everything we have, everything we’ve been is at stake. It isn’t a question of whether or not Trump is coming back, it’s a question of whether or not his side wins. He’s done what he can, but he’s still subject to the people who put him out in front. If we divide the planet into quarters, or maybe thirds, the Trump team has one-third, and his opponents have two-thirds. If the Trump side loses, we all lose. If it wins, he will probably not have anything to come back to in terms of Washington DC, but I do see him working steadily to help rebuild something new from the remains of the U.S.

12. There is serious flooding in Florida, Alabama, and into South Carolina from a storm.

13. Labor Day weekend has a number of activities that get out of hand. There is uproar in Chicago, Tennessee, Texas, and Missouri.

September 15 – October 15

14. Water problems return to northern California. This might be some more deliberately engineered water shortages as part of an attempt to put farms, orchards, and livestock under such huge pressures that people give up and leave. This attempt to get people to leave California is something I have been seeing for years.

15. The Vatican is in the news. This had something to do with the Vatican library, or maybe something to do with vaults in the Vatican and something with the catacombs being set up in a particular way to make people believe something that was not actually true. Or maybe the story that has been told about the catacombs turns out to be different from what really happened. The pictures that came with this part of the Look-See were of Vatican officials putting skeletons in place in the catacombs and then telling people these were the remains of early Christians hiding from Roman persecution. However, it would be closer to the truth to say that these were bodies of people the Christians had hidden after kidnapping and killing them, then later just adding skeletons to enhance their story of persecution.

16. Sweden begins talking about opting out of the European Union, as does Belgium. This looks like it doesn’t actually happen this year, but conversations are occurring, and decisions are being contemplated now that would become effective later, in the next year or two.

17. Stories continue to come out about underground tunnels running across continents, running underneath oceans, and about escape routes…and this idea of people living, working, operating underground has an unusual affect on the consciousness of many citizens. Rather than getting caught up in incredulous attitudes and questions like, “What were they doing down there?” people are caught up in the idea that living underground is a novel possibility and this initiates subtle but ongoing changes their entire perception of the solar system and life in general. There is a general fascination with the whole subject of underground tunnels.

18. There is an attack on a mainstream media office. I thought it was preplanned, but it was carried out to look like it was incidental. It looked like there was some protest activity, which then turned violent, when then spread to the media office. I thought it was in Atlanta, but I wasn’t sure. It was hot wherever it took place.

19. Australia looks like it is very dark, very depressed, very much lost in captivity by mid-October.

20. Stories about ETs, aliens, and visitors from other places in the universe continue to seep out, but people are distracted by the things happening around money, masks, and government activities.

21. The narrative shifts somewhat from masks and coronavirus to things like money, the Federal Reserve, and paychecks. It looked like some people in the government did not get a paycheck. This started out looking like a temporary delay, but then became something much more concerning. The stock market has a contraction.

22. The population of the U.S. is beginning to understand that there has been a rearrangement of the players on the global power table, the stakes are dead serious, and the concerns held by most of the people regarding the Constitution, free speech, the right to bear arms, and freedom of religion are irrelevant to those players.

October 15 – November 15

23. A lot of people are very sick. Some go to the hospital; some stay at home and are cared for by their family. Many families are seriously stressed and stretched.

24. The price of food is still going up and many things are becoming too expensive to get or are just not available. People make multiple trips to the grocery store each week in an effort to see if what was missing earlier is now available. People who did not stock up are wishing they had.

25. A lot of people are coming forward with information. This is pretty serious information they had access to, but never said anything about until now. Some of the information is very incriminating. This is a continuation of a trend that was trickling along for some time, then became more prominent in September, but now becomes very noticeable by the last half of October. As I watched this phenomenon unfold, people began talking about the bankers, politicians, media people, administrators, and others we had never heard of before, criticizing them, shaming them, acting as if they were crazy to think they could hide information or get away with the corruption being revealed. I was struck by the effect this had on the criminals, bankers, and politicians. The effect was similar to the campaigns against people who talked about having seen UFOs or been taken aboard spaceships. In those situations, the media contradicted their stories, accused them of dreaming or being nuts, of wanting attention, or of making things up. Now, it was as if the tables were turned, and people who were up to their eyeballs in money laundering, drug deals, sex trafficking, institutional kickbacks, lying, murder, and treason were getting similar treatment and were beginning to be afraid to open their mouths. The quieter they got, the more they backed down. The more they backed down, the more they were ignored. The more they were ignored, the more the whole system came apart. The more the system came apart, the more people came forward with information that caused it to come apart further.

26. There is a problem with money, as if it’s in short supply. I had the impression that the Federal Reserve was on holiday. I tried to see if the Infrastructure Bill was passed and working and perhaps new jobs coming, but I just kept running into nothingness. The problems around money were compounded by angry people. The government had the attitude that people were stupid and would keep believing that the dollar was still good as long as there were lots of dollars floating around. This worked for a while, but then some manufacturers began refusing to take dollars for big tickets items like refrigerators, air conditioners, washers and dryers, and things of that sort. They were afraid that China would refuse to take the dollars as payment. Soon this whole financial situation began to look like musical chairs and no one taking payment for things wanted to be the one caught when the music stopped. And then it stopped.

27. Cryptocurrencies begin going up steadily. Everyone is trying to open accounts, figure out how to use them, and transfer their money to them. Lots of fortunes lost.

28. The subject of soldiers in the military came up. I saw soldiers returning to Afghanistan even though I thought Biden had announced we were pulling out of there. The soldiers who went back there ended up trapped there by Taliban forces. Some of them never came home. Back in the U.S., many other soldiers were sick. Because there was chaos in many places and people rising up, Biden calls on what appear to be U.N. soldiers. They come in under the guise of helping to keep the peace. They are supposed to be here only temporarily. I cannot see any form of government at all. The whole thing looks like a setup to take over the U.S. by sending soldiers away at a critical time, then forcing the rest to get the V-shot to sicken them, all while stirring up the people with orders that violate the Constitution. The people of the U.S. feel crushed.

November 15 – December 15

29. Thanksgiving is a very dark, gloomy affair in the U.S. with almost no one traveling to be with family.

30. It looked like there was spotty electricity in those places in the U.S. with the most population…the east coast and the west coast. The flight from the big cities in the northeast becomes a flood. People are heading south before the serious months of winter arrive.

31. There is some kind of threat activated or attack on Israel.

32. President Erdogan of Turkey suffers some kind of accident or maybe a heart attack.

December 15 – January 15

33. A settlement or agreement of some kind is made between the big players who had been fighting for supremacy and power. This agreement begins a change across the entire planet. I wasn’t sure who was involved in making this agreement, but it had to do with making real money available, withdrawal of soldiers – both ours and theirs (whoever “theirs” refers to), and efforts to get food and supplies moving again.

34. In the same way that people were slow to wake up to what was really happening, they are slow to recognize that things are easing a bit.

DISCLAIMER:The information, procedures, suggestions and forecasts contained in all Penny Kelly podcasts or videos are not meant to take the place of a diagnosis, physician, financial advisor or professional advice. They are for educational purposes only. All use of the information presented is at your own discretion. Neither Penny Kelly, Kelly Networks LLC or any of her associates will be held liable for any injury, damage, or loss (financial or otherwise) as a result of the information contained in all Penny Kelly podcasts or videos. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: No part of this video or publication may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in any form or by any means, whether handwritten, printed, electronic, or otherwise, other than Fair Use as permitted by U.S. Copyright Law, without the prior written permission of Kelly Networks LLC info@kellynetworks.com

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th August 2021), avid (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Eva2 (17th August 2021), Franny (17th August 2021), Gwin Ru (17th August 2021), Harmony (17th August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th August 2021), Journeyman (17th August 2021), magicmanx (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), RunningDeer (17th August 2021), Sunny (17th August 2021), wondering (17th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [15 August 2021] Penny's Look-See (40 min)
    [...]
    About "Trump never left" and the factions' fight for the control of the planet; see this post (the video may still be available before disappearing behind a paid subscription wall).

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2021), Harmony (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), RunningDeer (17th August 2021), Savannah (17th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast