Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Penny Kelly; We Are Turning The Corner

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... maybe it's time to revisit not-so-old posted data:

Regarding the so-called black and white hats AKA alliance and Putin's/Trump's team, etc... :
    This diagram is designed to help one understand some basics of the operational structure of Satan’s entire working hierarchy, which incorporates both non-human and human servers, whether conscious or unconscious.

There are two basic sides (“Lodges”) of Satan’s Organization: the “dark” side (the “left-hand path”), and the “light” side (the “right hand path”), and the top-ranking members of Satan’s Organization (the “Spiritual Hierarchy”) oversees and rules both.
    ⇒ Note: it didn’t always used to be this way, but today, it isn’t uncommon now for some, particularly those who are on higher levels within each section, to go back and forth between the “dark side” and the “light side,” depending upon the purpose they serve within Satan’s Organization and the message that the fallen want to channel through them. The reason for this is because in truth, both sides serve the same purpose! And this purposeful blurring of the line between “dark” and “light” and blending the two, is causing people to believe the lie that “dark” and “light” balance one another, that the “dark” is just as desirable as the “light,” and that “dark” can be used for “good.”
    This is a very deliberate manipulation by Satan’s Spiritual Hierarchy that is fooling many!

The “left-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of the “dark arts.” It is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The Brotherhood of the Black Lodge,” and is described as being blatant Satanism that is governed by “The Son of Perdition”.

The “right-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of Luciferianism (the “light side”), and is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The White Brotherhood” or “The Brotherhood of the White Lodge.”
    ⇒ Note: Some people use the terms Brotherhood of the White Lodge of the Ascended Masters of Wisdom, The Brotherhood of Light, The Brotherhood, The Great White Brotherhood, The Great White Lodge, or even The Sisterhood of Light. But these are terms that are all referring to the same thing.
    From my experience, the most dangerous side is the “White Lodge,” because they are the most deceptive, masquerading as holy, benevolent, “illumined” servants or angels of God. I’d like to reiterate that both sides (the “light” side and the “dark” side) take orders from the same source! That source is Lucifer (Satan) and his inner circle of his chosen fallen angels, referred to as “The Spiritual Hierarchy.”

Only the people in the highest level of each Lodge (both the “Black Lodge” and the “White Lodge”) are aware that both sides are of the same organization, governed by the very same head, which is Lucifer, who is Satan. All those who reach this level are fully Illumined.”

Looking at the diagram again, notice that the pyramid is divided into levels from the foundation on up to the very top: each of those levels represents a degree of “spiritual enlightenment,” and each level is governed by its own hierarchy that is within itself a hierarchy, able to operate independently of the other levels. Only the top members of each level know that there are levels higher than the one they are working in. One advances to a higher level through an initiation where the initiate is trusted with “higher” esoteric (hidden, occult) knowledge.

⇒ Note: this “esoteric knowledge” is also referred to by many Christians and pagans alike as “mysteries”. Some Christians occultists also refer to this as “the meat of the word,” or, “the deeper or higher things of ‘God.'”
    ----------------------------------------------

... then, amalgamate the above with the "Orion Model":

Orion model

One of Alex Collier's interviews by Robert Stanley who yanked those interviews off his website...

Alex Collier interview, 2011-10-27
    http://kiwi6.com/file/f8s5019nne

Welcome to a new episode of Unicus Radio, I am your host Robert Stanley we have a special guest, our friend Alex Collier.

“ …our ancient ancestors, the Sumerians, the Egyptians they all had full knowledge of our cousins. They often saw them in the air, they had some forms of interaction between them and humanity on a relatively frequent basis. The Mayans, the Aztecs also have the same stories of being with the gods and you know, agriculture, horticulture, manufacturing were all taught to our ancestors. It’s after, really, the sinking of Atlantis and then the last pole shift that occurred which was caused by the Anunaki where everything kind of went black, and then what we have basically, we have all these legends on this as we are taught but are in fact based on actual history. Now, as far as the freeing of the galaxy…

“I am gona tell you what I have been told.

“’For the most part, most of the galaxy is pretty civilized, ok. It’ really matured, it’s coming to its own. But there are some areas, mostly on the outskirts, where it’s still pretty [much] considered “jungle.” But that’s changing rapidly as well. Now, if you remember when I first started speaking, the Andromedans, Moreney and Faceyas, had said that tyranny showed up in our galaxy in the future and they had come back in time to find out what was going on and they had narrowed it down – not just the As but several groups or teams that were part of the Adromedan council -- had come back and had focused it to this particular area of our solar system.

“Now, we have some really bad elements here. They are not just here but in this kind of sector, this part of our galaxy. Some are in our solar system, obviously, and some are directly underneath us. But some are also inhabiting some of the other planets and moons in our solar system.

05:00
    “Basically this was like a free zone. This was an area where nobody paid attention to. And it's because of that that this rogue element was drawn here because they felt like they could do whatever the hell they wanted to do. In essence you could say this was like a lure to them. This area that nobody gives a sh*t about, that’s where we go, that’s where we hide. Like pirates would do.

“So, they come here en masse, in numbers, not only physically but dimensionally. The dimensional part, doors were opened for them so they could actually come in and now basically what you have now is that you have this cesspool of just renegades who for the most part have all their own agendas. They may have different agendas, but none of those agendas are really about the betterment and welfare of the natives. It’s all about what can we get for ourselves. And humanity has mirrored this as well, you know, in our history.

“So, now, what we have is that the doors are closing. Behind this group, I know there are some basically saying it’s over, and that is absolutely so far from the truth. And I’ll give you an analogy of why that's so far from the truth. Now, it is clear that they are backing up and they are beginning to know that they are cornered. But it isn’t over because we are between them and the good guys. For the most part humanity is completely unaware of what’s really going on around themselves. Humanity is in a very precarious position.

“But I’ll just give you this analogy. You even hear it with some of these speakers saying, you know, a brand new financial system is coming in, and it’s gona be miraculous, it’s gona be absolutely wonderful; it’s gona replace the old system. Well, the old system was based on a fiat currency from, they only last about 80 years. So it’s coming to an end. It has reached its pinnacle of putting everybody in debt. So we have now a new financial system coming in. This is an Earth financial system. However it is being managed by other personages who are not solely human.

“At this point, there were only four countries that were not part of the Rothschild’s banking system. They were North Korea, Cuba, Libya and Iran. Well we know Libya is no longer a part of that. They're no longer free, they are now part of the Rothschild’s banking system. The next would be Iran and we are already hearing the ramblings about going to war with Iran and making them the bad guy. As far as North Korea and Cuba, I don’t think anybody gives a sh*t about those two countries.

“So, this should show everyone that what they’re hearing that it’s all over, it’s time to relax, you know, pick up your heels, open a six-pack, you know, it’s way premature, way premature.

25:30
    “Most people in government don’t really understand the real element of control here and that it’s extraterrestrial. They are aware of the human element. Those that have awareness of it, made a choice to succumb to this evil. I am sure that they were probably threatened and that their families were threatened, etc. Because we have inherited this problem. Those alive today inherited this problem. But this is the Orion Model.

“This is what the Orions, both the human aspect of what’s the Anunaki are a part of and the Reptilian lineages used to do, hundreds and hundreds of millions of years ago when the colonization of galaxies was in its beginning and its infancy. I don’t even know how many years ago that was.

“But this is the Orion Model: they would come in with different gods, they would separate the humanity of that planet. They would change their language. They would teach them a faith or a religion to separate them even more. Then they would use them to fight one another to build animosity and distrust.

“That alone changes the entire harmonic of not only the race but the planet. They think holographically, they know this stuff. They know what it does, ok, because they have all this knowledge.

“So, when you have planetary race and a planet vibrating at a low frequency, it is like a nesting zone for these guys. And when that’s done, what they then do is they corrupt, they create a priesthood to be the intermediaries between humanity and them because the more hidden they are, especially if they are regressive, the more stealth they are, the easier it is for them to manipulate.

“So, they use their human priesthoods, or their priesthoods – I am assuming all the races are human; they are not -- to basically implement the strategy and the plan.

“Once they have absolute control of a planet and the humanity on it and all the resources, just before they expose themselves, come forward and introduce themselves as gods, what they do is they eliminate all the people that helped them. All, the priesthoods, all the intermediaries, all the middle management, they eliminate all of them so there is no one left to tell the story. And they erase history. Then the humanity on that particular planet is floundering around wondering “Who the hell are we?” “what’s true, what isn’t true? “How do you explain this?” “That religion says that.” It creates all this confusion and no one is on the same page and that’s exactly how they managed to control these planets.

““Ordo ab chao”

“You cannot enslave a planet that is well educated and you have a humanity that knows who it is on high spiritual principles. You cannot enslave a race like that.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

... so, in terms of where we are at on this planet, here is the clincher, all in the name of lending a helping hand:
    Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays [Franz Erdl]
    Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:
    • once, the Grays used to live on their own planet they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.
    --------------------------------------

... so, "draining the swamp" is about the equivalent of getting rid of all the corrupted priesthoods and government officials, etc. so that someone can step up on the "hero" pedestal"... and the current campaign of inoculations for depopulation and rendering the survivor infertile... leading to their trans-humanism wet dream.

... getting an idea of the colossal enormity of what's at stake?

Thanks Gwin, very logical strategy if you want to trap everyone. Somehow I feel this is the case that is why I seldom watch videos of knowledge gurus. I don't listen to anyone of them. The only people I listen to are the wise people of Avalon (with a grain of salt). But then this is a discussion forum. The moment a person start listening to widely promoted videos of seemingly knowledgeable gurus he is in danger of bait and switch. This is the case of so many misguided but honest truth seekers. "truth is self explanatory"
    IMO gaining knowledge is different for each individual. If you are highly claircognizant you need only to ask or think about a subject and you revive it. That is what Penny does as well as Gigi Young and many others. Many psychics avoid other psychics work so they don't become influenced by them. To some extent we all have this ability, but its minimal. Thus it expresses itself more as a knowing that something feels, or seems true or that "resonates with me." IMO learning from others has been very valuable and I feel it is their gift to the world. It's my job to learn discernment and figure out what is true. I have been fooled but also feel I have found truth as well. It's just my journey in 3D not to throw the baby out with the bath water.
    yes true we learn from each other that is why I am on Avalon. on Avalon we can always ask for clarification or cross examine a person. Of course there are genuine people out there that is popular. But their number is very small which means my chance of getting truth from them is very small. Not wise to spend time with. At least for me.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Ben (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Journeyman (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), wondering (24th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

... maybe it's time to revisit not-so-old posted data:

Regarding the so-called black and white hats AKA alliance and Putin's/Trump's team, etc... :
    This diagram is designed to help one understand some basics of the operational structure of Satan’s entire working hierarchy, which incorporates both non-human and human servers, whether conscious or unconscious.

There are two basic sides (“Lodges”) of Satan’s Organization: the “dark” side (the “left-hand path”), and the “light” side (the “right hand path”), and the top-ranking members of Satan’s Organization (the “Spiritual Hierarchy”) oversees and rules both.
    ⇒ Note: it didn’t always used to be this way, but today, it isn’t uncommon now for some, particularly those who are on higher levels within each section, to go back and forth between the “dark side” and the “light side,” depending upon the purpose they serve within Satan’s Organization and the message that the fallen want to channel through them. The reason for this is because in truth, both sides serve the same purpose! And this purposeful blurring of the line between “dark” and “light” and blending the two, is causing people to believe the lie that “dark” and “light” balance one another, that the “dark” is just as desirable as the “light,” and that “dark” can be used for “good.”
    This is a very deliberate manipulation by Satan’s Spiritual Hierarchy that is fooling many!

The “left-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of the “dark arts.” It is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The Brotherhood of the Black Lodge,” and is described as being blatant Satanism that is governed by “The Son of Perdition”.

The “right-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of Luciferianism (the “light side”), and is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The White Brotherhood” or “The Brotherhood of the White Lodge.”
    ⇒ Note: Some people use the terms Brotherhood of the White Lodge of the Ascended Masters of Wisdom, The Brotherhood of Light, The Brotherhood, The Great White Brotherhood, The Great White Lodge, or even The Sisterhood of Light. But these are terms that are all referring to the same thing.
    From my experience, the most dangerous side is the “White Lodge,” because they are the most deceptive, masquerading as holy, benevolent, “illumined” servants or angels of God. I’d like to reiterate that both sides (the “light” side and the “dark” side) take orders from the same source! That source is Lucifer (Satan) and his inner circle of his chosen fallen angels, referred to as “The Spiritual Hierarchy.”

Only the people in the highest level of each Lodge (both the “Black Lodge” and the “White Lodge”) are aware that both sides are of the same organization, governed by the very same head, which is Lucifer, who is Satan. All those who reach this level are fully Illumined.”

Looking at the diagram again, notice that the pyramid is divided into levels from the foundation on up to the very top: each of those levels represents a degree of “spiritual enlightenment,” and each level is governed by its own hierarchy that is within itself a hierarchy, able to operate independently of the other levels. Only the top members of each level know that there are levels higher than the one they are working in. One advances to a higher level through an initiation where the initiate is trusted with “higher” esoteric (hidden, occult) knowledge.

⇒ Note: this “esoteric knowledge” is also referred to by many Christians and pagans alike as “mysteries”. Some Christians occultists also refer to this as “the meat of the word,” or, “the deeper or higher things of ‘God.'”
    ----------------------------------------------

... then, amalgamate the above with the "Orion Model":

Orion model

One of Alex Collier's interviews by Robert Stanley who yanked those interviews off his website...

Alex Collier interview, 2011-10-27
    http://kiwi6.com/file/f8s5019nne

Welcome to a new episode of Unicus Radio, I am your host Robert Stanley we have a special guest, our friend Alex Collier.

“ …our ancient ancestors, the Sumerians, the Egyptians they all had full knowledge of our cousins. They often saw them in the air, they had some forms of interaction between them and humanity on a relatively frequent basis. The Mayans, the Aztecs also have the same stories of being with the gods and you know, agriculture, horticulture, manufacturing were all taught to our ancestors. It’s after, really, the sinking of Atlantis and then the last pole shift that occurred which was caused by the Anunaki where everything kind of went black, and then what we have basically, we have all these legends on this as we are taught but are in fact based on actual history. Now, as far as the freeing of the galaxy…

“I am gona tell you what I have been told.

“’For the most part, most of the galaxy is pretty civilized, ok. It’ really matured, it’s coming to its own. But there are some areas, mostly on the outskirts, where it’s still pretty [much] considered “jungle.” But that’s changing rapidly as well. Now, if you remember when I first started speaking, the Andromedans, Moreney and Faceyas, had said that tyranny showed up in our galaxy in the future and they had come back in time to find out what was going on and they had narrowed it down – not just the As but several groups or teams that were part of the Adromedan council -- had come back and had focused it to this particular area of our solar system.

“Now, we have some really bad elements here. They are not just here but in this kind of sector, this part of our galaxy. Some are in our solar system, obviously, and some are directly underneath us. But some are also inhabiting some of the other planets and moons in our solar system.

05:00
    “Basically this was like a free zone. This was an area where nobody paid attention to. And it's because of that that this rogue element was drawn here because they felt like they could do whatever the hell they wanted to do. In essence you could say this was like a lure to them. This area that nobody gives a sh*t about, that’s where we go, that’s where we hide. Like pirates would do.

“So, they come here en masse, in numbers, not only physically but dimensionally. The dimensional part, doors were opened for them so they could actually come in and now basically what you have now is that you have this cesspool of just renegades who for the most part have all their own agendas. They may have different agendas, but none of those agendas are really about the betterment and welfare of the natives. It’s all about what can we get for ourselves. And humanity has mirrored this as well, you know, in our history.

“So, now, what we have is that the doors are closing. Behind this group, I know there are some basically saying it’s over, and that is absolutely so far from the truth. And I’ll give you an analogy of why that's so far from the truth. Now, it is clear that they are backing up and they are beginning to know that they are cornered. But it isn’t over because we are between them and the good guys. For the most part humanity is completely unaware of what’s really going on around themselves. Humanity is in a very precarious position.

“But I’ll just give you this analogy. You even hear it with some of these speakers saying, you know, a brand new financial system is coming in, and it’s gona be miraculous, it’s gona be absolutely wonderful; it’s gona replace the old system. Well, the old system was based on a fiat currency from, they only last about 80 years. So it’s coming to an end. It has reached its pinnacle of putting everybody in debt. So we have now a new financial system coming in. This is an Earth financial system. However it is being managed by other personages who are not solely human.

“At this point, there were only four countries that were not part of the Rothschild’s banking system. They were North Korea, Cuba, Libya and Iran. Well we know Libya is no longer a part of that. They're no longer free, they are now part of the Rothschild’s banking system. The next would be Iran and we are already hearing the ramblings about going to war with Iran and making them the bad guy. As far as North Korea and Cuba, I don’t think anybody gives a sh*t about those two countries.

“So, this should show everyone that what they’re hearing that it’s all over, it’s time to relax, you know, pick up your heels, open a six-pack, you know, it’s way premature, way premature.

25:30
    “Most people in government don’t really understand the real element of control here and that it’s extraterrestrial. They are aware of the human element. Those that have awareness of it, made a choice to succumb to this evil. I am sure that they were probably threatened and that their families were threatened, etc. Because we have inherited this problem. Those alive today inherited this problem. But this is the Orion Model.

“This is what the Orions, both the human aspect of what’s the Anunaki are a part of and the Reptilian lineages used to do, hundreds and hundreds of millions of years ago when the colonization of galaxies was in its beginning and its infancy. I don’t even know how many years ago that was.

“But this is the Orion Model: they would come in with different gods, they would separate the humanity of that planet. They would change their language. They would teach them a faith or a religion to separate them even more. Then they would use them to fight one another to build animosity and distrust.

“That alone changes the entire harmonic of not only the race but the planet. They think holographically, they know this stuff. They know what it does, ok, because they have all this knowledge.

“So, when you have planetary race and a planet vibrating at a low frequency, it is like a nesting zone for these guys. And when that’s done, what they then do is they corrupt, they create a priesthood to be the intermediaries between humanity and them because the more hidden they are, especially if they are regressive, the more stealth they are, the easier it is for them to manipulate.

“So, they use their human priesthoods, or their priesthoods – I am assuming all the races are human; they are not -- to basically implement the strategy and the plan.

“Once they have absolute control of a planet and the humanity on it and all the resources, just before they expose themselves, come forward and introduce themselves as gods, what they do is they eliminate all the people that helped them. All, the priesthoods, all the intermediaries, all the middle management, they eliminate all of them so there is no one left to tell the story. And they erase history. Then the humanity on that particular planet is floundering around wondering “Who the hell are we?” “what’s true, what isn’t true? “How do you explain this?” “That religion says that.” It creates all this confusion and no one is on the same page and that’s exactly how they managed to control these planets.

““Ordo ab chao”

“You cannot enslave a planet that is well educated and you have a humanity that knows who it is on high spiritual principles. You cannot enslave a race like that.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

... so, in terms of where we are at on this planet, here is the clincher, all in the name of lending a helping hand:
    Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays [Franz Erdl]
    Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:
    • once, the Grays used to live on their own planet they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.
    --------------------------------------

... so, "draining the swamp" is about the equivalent of getting rid of all the corrupted priesthoods and government officials, etc. so that someone can step up on the "hero" pedestal"... and the current campaign of inoculations for depopulation and rendering the survivor infertile... leading to their trans-humanism wet dream.

... getting an idea of the colossal enormity of what's at stake?

Thanks Gwin, very logical strategy if you want to trap everyone. Somehow I feel this is the case that is why I seldom watch videos of knowledge gurus. I don't listen to anyone of them. The only people I listen to are the wise people of Avalon (with a grain of salt). But then this is a discussion forum. The moment a person start listening to widely promoted videos of seemingly knowledgeable gurus he is in danger of bait and switch. This is the case of so many misguided but honest truth seekers. "truth is self explanatory"
    IMO gaining knowledge is different for each individual. If you are highly claircognizant you need only to ask or think about a subject and you revive it. That is what Penny does as well as Gigi Young and many others. Many psychics avoid other psychics work so they don't become influenced by them. To some extent we all have this ability, but its minimal. Thus it expresses itself more as a knowing that something feels, or seems true or that "resonates with me." IMO learning from others has been very valuable and I feel it is their gift to the world. It's my job to learn discernment and figure out what is true. I have been fooled but also feel I have found truth as well. It's just my journey in 3D not to throw the baby out with the bath water.
    yes true we learn from each other that is why I am on Avalon. on Avalon we can always ask for clarification or cross examine a person. Of course there are genuine people out there that is popular. But their number is very small which means my chance of getting truth from them is very small. Not wise to spend time with. At least for me.
    The video Runningdear just posted is a clarification on a question and it directly addresses some of your concerns. Again it seems we each need to decide what we feel is truth or useful information. Thanks for sharing why you think it's not useful for you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), gini (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

E.T. TALKS P2#16: VIEWER Q&A - EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS?
    GUIDED IMAGERY? DISCOVERING YOUR GENIUS?
    (12 min)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/abhTdAoAYWZV

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Franny (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Savannah (25th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... [25 August 2021] Trump Considerations... as of 24 August 2021 16:12
    First published at 22:17 UTC on August 27th, 2021.

Penny Kelly
    Penny Kelly

... Penny is having a number of considerations regarding Trump's actions/inactions and wonders if Kim Goguen might be right after all...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), lisalu (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (28th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Savannah (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

It seems this has been brewing for many recently. I actually wrote a post on the Q thread and then deleted it yesterday because I was not explaining myself well and thought maybe that thread was not he appropriate place for it anyway. I was frustrated watching Hannity interview Trump about Afghanistan. His constant theme of Biden as "sleepy joe" the incompetent is getting old. I understand sometimes he uses double speak to appeal to the normies but why at this point would he not just say the man is a tool and this is not a stupid decisions but highly calculated move to prop up and create an enemy that false flags can be blamed on again and China can move into for it resources. Secondly as Penny says the removal of Biden seems its always been part of the part of the plan. It's been said that Trump is using Tesla or looking glass tech to see the future given the moves he has made and things he has said. He said the 25th amendment would bite Joe in the but, how did he know that, is it tech or is he in on it and its not prophecy if your playing out the script, like 1984. I like Kelly can just keep pointing out many inconsistences I wish I had answers to but I was hoping she would have used her abilities to answer those questions rather than just posing them, unless she fears directly stating what she knows and feels its safer to play it dumb and ask questions instead. Lastly there is the question about Kim Goguen. Penny had said her first impression was the KG was fraud and her claims were outlandish. I felt the same way when I watched her videos and have not gone back since. However stated she took a second look and started to feel that KG was the real deal. That held a lot of weight for many coming from her. I watched her interview on Patrion with Kim and Penny and they seem to be in agreement on many topics. I still cant rap my head around the KG info. At this point I can say I'm getting tired of this dog and pony show but even if it feels like a circus act it still has real consequences and I cant just put my head in the sand.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...oney-from-who/

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2021), ClearWater (29th August 2021), Eva2 (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), lisalu (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (28th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), wondering (28th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like Kelly can just keep pointing out many inconsistences I wish I had answers to but I was hoping she would have used her abilities to answer those questions rather than just posing them
    I had similar feelings about the 16 minute vid. I plan to hear what Penny Kelly has to share in the future. I uploaded the vid while I listened. By the time it was finished, I asked for my post to be removed.

Most, if not all, of the points have been covered ad nauseam. I'm reminded once again, a 16 minute walk in nature was the better choice.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th August 2021 at 17:17.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), lisalu (28th August 2021), lunaflare (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), Peace in Oz (29th August 2021), Savannah (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), wondering (1st September 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I enjoyed the opening op very much, today. Don't know why the timing was such but again it serves its synchronistic purpose.

It is a very plausible scenario that has had my attention for many years.

Time is accelerating exponentially. We are heading toward a nexus of some sort.

Maybe our masters really did leave and we are fighting amongst ourselves - between the populace and the many collaborators.

I have always maintained that humanity is essentially good.

Maybe many worlds find themselves at this crossroads eventually, whether colonized or not.

A place where it is understood that technology must not be allowed to surpass our capacity to empathize. And that a greater emphasis on empirical and fundamental research will allow us the time and knowledge to make far better decisions in regard to future technology and its over-all general direction.

Like Arak stated in the second post...that was hopeful
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Journeyman (28th August 2021), lisalu (28th August 2021), mizo (26th September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), Peace in Oz (29th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Savannah (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I had seen the two videos in the article previously but with what is going on now it puts it into better context.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-...inaugural.html

Robert Kennedy Jr. blows whistle on Pfizer donating $1 million to Trump inaugural – see what happened following that (Video)

Robert Kennedy Jr. blows whistle on Pfizer donating $1 million to Trump inaugural – see what happened following that (Video)

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 by: News Editors
    Tags: Big Pharma, conspiracy, corruption, deception, Donald Trump, lies, Pfizer, Robert Kennedy Jr., traitors, truth, vaccine truth
    Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
    New
    https://www.afinalwarning.com/549239.html
    Copy URL
    3,740Views
    Image: Robert Kennedy Jr. blows whistle on Pfizer donating $1 million to Trump inaugural – see what happened following that (Video)

(Natural News) Too many people continue to be deceived by former President Donald Trump (2 Thessalonians 2:11) and his claims to be for America First. While there were things that Trump did in office that were constitutional and good, the things that he did that violated the Constitution, including funding Big Pharma for the deadly poisons being injected into people in the US and around the world was a major one for which he should have rightly been impeached and prosecuted, along with anyone and everyone who went along with it. While many of his followers continue to ignore that we are in the position we are in due to Trump’s impotence and his crimes against the People that set things up for this current illegitimate administration to be in our White House, Robert F. Kennedy exposes the fact that not only did Trump come to him and want him to help expose vaccine injuries, but after giving the green light to do so, Kennedy explained that Pfizer donated $1 million to Trump’s inaugural. However, following that is when the doors began to be shut and Trump never fulfilled his promise to Kennedy and to women to get to the bottom of what vaccines have done to the People of the united States.

(Article by Tim Brown republished from DCClothesline.com)

I played this video on Wednesday’s The Sons of Liberty radio show to make the point that both Trump and Biden continue an unconstitutional agenda. Take a listen to this enlightening interview, and then just be reminded that Trump was bought off…

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gini (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), wondering (1st September 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

So disappointing despite all that has gone before, hopefully not just another pawn… Too much to lose, that deluded corrupt puppet there now, whatever next?

All this is too much to digest, dreams shattered, hopes diverted, what is one to do now? Who to believe? This is such a dystopian mess. Even one's ‘tried and trusted’ info bases are now compromised.

Best thing now, get fresh air, sort one’s house out, plan ahead for provisions, and get a hug from a furry beastie. My neighbour’s cat is a regular visitor, quite vocal with greetings and happiness, so am monitoring situation via internet. Best wishes to all
    Last edited by avid; 1st September 2021 at 16:01.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

gini (6th September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), lisalu (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Savannah (1st September 2021), wondering (1st September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Cross posting this interview posted on the The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money, thread because she provides more good info on Trump and debts to the deep state and info in Kushner. The pod cast is not about Trump but the history of the deep state in general. She seems to feel that most are starting to understand that Trump had some good intentions, was betrayed by many around him but he also has some real skeletons in his closet.

The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cross posting this interview posted on the The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money, thread because she provides more good info on Trump and debts to the deep state and info in Kushner. The pod cast is not about Trump but the history of the deep state in general. She seems to feel that most are starting to understand that Trump had some good intentions, was betrayed by many around him but he also has some real skeletons in his closet.

The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.
    No link available. ThePythonicCow thread is here.

Just a guess...there are two posts from ThePythonicCow on Susan Bradford; one is a podcast and the other a video. Great Q&A's and info. I'd also add Catherine Austin Fitts insights. A great find by gord below.

Thanks, Savannah and ThePythonicCow.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    One more Susan Bradford link:

From about the 5:50 minute mark to the 20 minute mark of this podcast with Patrick Timpone, Susan Bradford lays out her understanding of the dominance that the Rothschild's have obtained over many nations of the world in the last couple of centuries: https://soundcloud.com/oneradionetwo...bradford-susan

... stay tuned ... I hope to extract this portion of this podcast and make it available here as an MP3 audio file
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Susan Bradford seems to have done some excellent digging into the history, over centuries, of the "Evil Bastards" on this planet.

Sarah Westall has this new interview with her. The substance of the interview starts shortly after the 11 minute mark.

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I think maybe this one minute bit of Catherine Austin Fitts fits(!) in here.

blurb:
    Quote Catherine Austin Fitts the former undersecretary of Housing and Urban Development and founder and CEO of massive fund Solari explaining the digitally enabled slave economy dubbed "The Going Direct Reset" by central bankers or "Great Reset" by technocrats being instituted based on the current biocapital terror propaganda.
    “FINANCIAL SYSTEM UNDER ATTACK”: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS UNRAVELS
    THE REAL COVID AGENDA WITH DEL BIGTREE
    (51 min)
    Financial Expert and former White House Official, Catherine Austin Fitts, reveals how the central banking system has utilized economic turmoil during the #Covid19 pandemic, to advance a plan to centralize wealth, reengineer the financial system, and what we can do to stop it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd September 2021 at 00:59.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2021), Franny (2nd September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2021), wondering (2nd September 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/oneradionetwo...bradford-susan

Sorry I should have checked the link. it's the Susan Bradford interview.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (2nd September 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd September 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Robes: A Book of Coming Changes | Penny Kelly

Penny gives a good summary of her book the Robes given to her in the eighties about the development of the control system and the changes we are now going through. She also talks again about the white wall. She is still saying she does not see Trump returning.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aemay (4th September 2021), Ami (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (5th September 2021), Harmony (4th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (4th September 2021), Vangelo (4th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I'm not trying to turn this into an anit-Truump thread but it's becoming a growing awareness that Trump has changed and his pushing the vaccine is over the top. The below interview Trump was hard to listen to. You just cant rationalize what he is saying anymore.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bClb52rdkj5l/
    Last edited by Savannah; 5th September 2021 at 01:16.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Delight (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

I'm was getting a 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND message for that bitchute video, but the address for it below did work.
    This certainly confirms the doubts I've always had about Trump, which is that he's really just another career politician.
    QUOTE=Savannah;1450135]I'm not trying to turn this into an anit-Truump thread but it's becoming a growing awareness that Trump has changed and his pushing the vaccine is over the top. The below interview Trump was hard to listen to. You just cant rationalize what he is saying anymore.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bClb52rdkj5l/[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by onawah; 5th September 2021 at 01:23.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm was getting a 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND message for that bitchute video, but the address for it below did work.
    This certainly confirms the doubts I've always had about Trump, which is that he's really just another career politician.
    I'm not trying to turn this into an anit-Truump thread but it's becoming a growing awareness that Trump has changed and his pushing the vaccine is over the top. The below interview Trump was hard to listen to. You just cant rationalize what he is saying anymore.

Savannah's link works for me, Natalie, but I'll add the vid while I'm here.

SORRY, FOLKS, BUT TRUMP IS TOAST! LISTEN TO THIS!!!! (16 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 01:38.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gini (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Savannah fixed it just before I posted that last comment. Thanks to you both.
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Savannah's link works for me, Natalie, but I'll add the vid while I'm here.

SORRY, FOLKS, BUT TRUMP IS TOAST! LISTEN TO THIS!!!! (16 min)
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I don´t know Penny Kelly and it is the first time I come accross her videos.
    I´m commenting on the WHITE WALL video that was posted. I have a hard time to believe those who says there is no Hell, there is no Heaven, when you die this and that will happen. The truth is Nobody knows what happens after death because no one has ever come back from death to tell us about. This is the first issue. Second issue is this message that the colonizer´s gave up and left, I´m afraid to say that this messages encourages us to do nothing, and the Powers that be would love to see us doing nothing to change our reality. This seems the same line of logic that happened on the QANON messages where people were told that things were taken care of, that the Cabal would be jailed and so on. It is important to say that I believe in psichic abilities but I also understand that this abilities does not manifest whenever we want. So this are my observations and that´s the reason why I don´t follow channeled information and I would like to thank those who pointed out that The Monroe Institute was a CIA operation. I didn´t know that. Thank you for the thread and I will take the time to read the consciousness and energy material to see if it is worthy.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Vangelo (6th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ami (7th September 2021), Eva2 (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Odysee is temperamental for my slow internet. Here’s a copy from Bitchute.

Just an observation:

I can't help but think that Penny Kelly will be a guest on Kim's show in a week or so. Kim was singing her praises on her most recent show or two. The timing is suspicious. I've watched Penny change up her opinions when she's a guest. It makes her come across like she talks out of both sides of her mouth.

One last point, I agree with Penny that it's up to us. We've known this for a while.

source

WE WERE ALL CONNED.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fZDLRC43vh7U

... [05 September 2021] We were all conned 12:47
    September 6th, 2021108 views
    Penny Kelly's official channel
    @pennykelly
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th September 2021 at 02:26.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gini (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), wondering (6th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast