+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Have just come across some interesting information on the subject of LIGHT BODIES from 2001

“The very cellular structure of the body is changing in a mechanical way. You will find that if we could actually look inside the body and the way the blood is flowing, the way the energy is flowing through your meridians, there is so much in change at this moment in time.
    As the human beings change the planet has already changed, and the superstructure of the astrological movements has also changed; we are the last to change.
    What is actually occurring, if we can move into the very points of negativity, is the fact that those that lay in the situation of annexing man’s spirituality are trying to keep up with the change of man’s physical movements within.
    They cannot do so.

Soon much will change; we are moving from one age to the next, and what has happened in the previous age cannot be carried forward.

A whole new spiritual realm is being brought forward, a brotherhood of information is being carried past the veil of one consciousness to the next.

We are all carriers of that consciousness

You must be aware that you are a Light Being. You CARRY LIGHT. but your light will change. The molecular structure of the Light will change as you move on from one fence to the other.

This does not mean the transition from one dimension to the other. We are talking from ONE AGE TO THE NEXT. Some will still be living and they will just move from one parallel to the next, and it will be more like walking from one room to the next.

WE CARRY LIGHT BODY ENERGY. This energy is contained within the cells. The cells have to change within the body.

When the body changes happenings occur within you which create distemper, which creates pain.

When non-conducive environments are surrounding you they also need to be removed. Individuality is so very important at this moment in time.

When one is using another for a prop, that will be removed. You have to be yourself only at this time. Very very difficult for those that suffer.

As energy focuses itself within you as an individual things will start subsiding within.

If you place the fight within the change then your body will fight itself, and you have an inner battle.

If you accept change wholeheartedly in a positive format, and love the extent in which it is coming, change will happen very quickly.

If you try and draw on old formats of change and challenge, they will also stop you moving forward.

Accept that there is no old ground that you can use for using the new changes within your body.

Remove your old clothing and put a new set of armour on.

The armour is not used in a methodical mechanical fighting sense, it is basically there to superimpose the fact that you will have a new protection method coming to you very shortly once you have discarded old elements of acceptance.

Has the energy that has been brought forth by the channelling actually moved you to a point of any dimension within the third dimension?

It has moved you nowhere apart from CARRYING A LIGHT BODY that has got you to this point.

THAT LIGHT BODY HAS ALLOWED YOU TO ACCESS INFORMATION YOU WOULDN’T HAVE OTHERWISE DONE”

So, Avalonians, it is time for us to put on our Armour of Light, take up our Sword of Light, stand in our sovereignty, and speak our Words of Truth!

There is more to come on the subject of out Light Bodies
    With love
    ❤️to ❤️
    I very much appreciate these words. This is what is happening with me. I am finding myself with insights that have to do with my interface with my energetic body. The one I am in now is imagining my sphere of energy. I am enveloped in the FIELD. I take in the Field force directly. The reason I say "I am" is that it is a BIGGER sense of myself but contained. I am 100% convinced that we all can interface imaginally with our energy field and that we can interface with God. Because with free will we request this interaction, we have access to EVERYTHING we need. We need what we need and GOD which is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, intelligent infinity, Source, Plasma Universe... EVERYTHING we consider God SUPPLIES. Of course we cannot get our heads around it. The HEART can truly just rest in the energy flowing through. We don't need to know anything... just experience being here with God.

I truly have faith that I am in absolute enveloping of a sentient loving presence who is beginning to work HERE and this is building and building. I am having a life. God can help me have a beautiful one when I agree to be enveloped in the FIELD and let it IN.

I love all the ways I am reminded of how there are paradoxes and one for me... the mind is fascinating but it might be a liar. The mind should never be trusted. The mind has been captured by Inversions and the complexification and crapification of (where are we really? Is it purgatory, even a hell? Maybe its the hell where you have to shout out for help from Jesus or God and the angels come flying?)

The heart is opening as the Presence penetrates and there is drama and passion and our creative aspects. What I want is a world without the Inversion. yes, there is drama and I welcome a straight forward encounter with our truth. The truth that we have been liars by default, carrying on a huge false knowing of humans. We have filtered out the spirit world someway and now we are ignorant. There are dangers as well as angels in the astral. I am SURE that we must turn away form the mind, at least by refusing to take it seriously. perhaps that is hwo good humor helps. The stories of lives SHOULD be full filling and stretch us and empower us.

The storyline offered is dull and sad and deadly. In the heart, we make up our REAL story. It has to do with what do we LOVE and learning to love more and have greater depths.

I came across a movie that expresses to me living in a world that is NOT EVIL. There is a line about how people wanting the best for others would not deliberately hurt someone else. IMO we naturally DO want the best for others because I think the Golden Rule springs form our hearts. I see EVIL as wholely imposed on us. The world is not evil. Humans are troubled by humans troubles. I don't see a need for EVIL whatso ever to learn the challeges of love so I believe the "worthy adversary" line is a lie.

I just KNOW what it would be like to live in a world that is GOOD and has merit and IS beautiful. This movie has a way of chiming my heart's dream of this world. I think you and those who look at your wonderful posts will love it too.

The Magic Of Ordinary Days

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2024), Bill Ryan (9th March 2024), Casey Claar (9th March 2024), ClearWater (9th March 2024), earthdreamer (16th March 2024), Harmony (9th March 2024), Heart to heart (9th March 2024), Kryztian (9th March 2024), Mercedes (16th March 2024), Orph (10th March 2024), Peace in Oz (13th March 2024), Rosencross (9th March 2024), Stephanie (16th March 2024), tessie999 (9th March 2024), Vangelo (10th March 2024), wondering (16th March 2024), Yoda (9th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #262
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Dear Delight, I have just watched this lovely gentle film that truly touched my heart. Thank you for posting, it was such a blessing in these troubled times and a reminder of how a life could be lived if we choose it to be so.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2024), Bill Ryan (9th March 2024), Delight (10th March 2024), Harmony (10th March 2024), Islander12 (16th March 2024), Mercedes (16th March 2024), Peace in Oz (13th March 2024), Stephanie (16th March 2024), tessie999 (16th March 2024), Vangelo (10th March 2024), wondering (16th March 2024), Yoda (9th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have been browsing through a manuscript once considered as a possibility for a book, but the years went by and nothing manifested, then I came across some words, just a few, received in 2001 that brought me up with a start.

“ FREEDOM OF MIND AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS SOMETHING THAT IS YET TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

MAYBE, MAYBE MY CHILDREN, THAT FACULTY IS ON ITS WAY.

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT FREQUENCY?

THAT CHOICE IS YOURS AND YOURS ONLY … PLEASE ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE PURE TRUTH IN WHATEVER FORMAT THAT BECOMES YOU.

STAND FAST WITH YOUR BELIEFS.”

That was 23 years ago! I need say no more! However, we are still standing, with love in our hearts❤️

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2024), Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), ClearWater (16th March 2024), Harmony (16th March 2024), lisalu (16th March 2024), Mercedes (16th March 2024), Orph (16th March 2024), Peace in Oz (16th March 2024), Reinhard (17th March 2024), Stephanie (16th March 2024), tessie999 (16th March 2024), wondering (17th March 2024), Yoda (16th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Again some early information from 1999

“You were all starseeds from a planet many millennia past. You were given the equipment to leave this planet because the consciousness was not at the correct state. You were given coordinates to move to a different position in the star system. You travelled through this star system and ventured through many different timescales and experiences. You needed various planets where you could stop and recoup and refuel.

One of your experiences was known as the planet Earth that had been used on many occasions by many different travellers. You were stuck in a period known as TIME and EXPERIENCE. Many of you decided that TIME and EXPERIENCE was what you needed; it allowed you to experience what was known as DENSITY. You carried a weight, you no longer shared a thought with anybody else, it was your own.

But there were limitations to this!

You knew as individuals that Thought carried Light carried Sound in many different frequencies.

YOU ALLOWED THAT FREQUENCY TO BE ANNEXED BY AN OVERALL GOVERNING AUTHORITY.

YOU ALLOWED THE PARAMETERS THAT EARTH IS TODAY TO BE SET UP TO ALLOW YOU TO EXPERIENCE DENSITY — what you carry with you today.

What you did not realise at that moment in time was there were RULINGS TO EXPERIENCING DENSITY!

The answers to those rulings are what you are STUCK IN my children!

We mentioned previously what is known as the “GLUE OINTMENT “ which is effectively all the sticky adhesive things that keep you annexed as a spiritual being. You are almost “GLUED” to a process that you can’t come out of, because the TRUE ROUTE has been taken over by an artificial route that you choose to go in.

You need to withdraw from the GLUE OINTMENT and move away from it.

When you move away from it you will actually see what you were truly stuck in.”

To be continued on the subject of DENSITY.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Harmony (17th March 2024), lisalu (17th March 2024), Orph (17th March 2024), Peace in Oz (18th March 2024), Reinhard (17th March 2024), tessie999 (17th March 2024), wondering (17th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DENSITY.

There are a lot of rules that apply around density. You will realise that when you are released from density you will have true freedom.
    You can travel many many star systems in the space of a thought.
    With density you cannot do that.
    With density you have to look after what you are, because this density requires sustenance.
    It requires Lightin the sense of light that we experience each and every day.
    It experiences and manifests all forms of requirements.

Outside of density the requirements are limitless or limited.
    You can, if you wish, move to whatever frequency is required for you to experience.
    Within density you cannot do that.
    There are rules and regulations.

I can provide many parameters about rules and regulations, but I think you, as individuals, can inform me far better than I can inform you of the rules and regulations of density which you are in!

You are all wishing to have the knowledge to provide you with the parameters to understand what it is like to move from one density to ASTRAL PROJECTION. The requirement for this is what was mentioned earlier.

This is the strand of consciousness that you carry with you. That is what is going to allow you to move from density to astral projection. It is a very thin line my children. You are all working towards that thin line however much you doubt that. The harder it is coming at this moment in time is because you are fighting more about what you are.

Remember this — the fight that is going on inside you is because your consciousness is hanging on for dear life!

As said many times previously, you are an individual density it there are many facets to that density.

Can you accept that you have a conscious, a subconscious, a super-conscious and a subliminal-conscious: these are all different levels of Light carrying.

Can you imagine that Mr Conscious talks to Mr Subconscious who then talks to Mr Superconscious that talks to Mr Subliminalconscious?

There are three other entities there, none of which are working positively with the other.

So you effectively have a boardroom trying to decide on the minutes of a meeting! Do four people ever agree? Those that have held those minutes realise that four people do NOT AGREE.

You have four different entities that are communally trying to get to go “This is what we communally wish to do!”

YOUR DENSITY FIGURE HAS BECOME TOO ENGROSSED AND STUCK IN THE KARMIC CYCLE

YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS IS TRYING TO SHOW YOUR CONSCIOUS THAT THAT IS NOT THE ROUTE.

YOUR SUPERCONSCIOUS IS TRYING TO GATHER UP YOUR CONSCIOUS AND YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS TO SHOW IT THE ROUTE OUTSIDE.

The next one is difficult to explain and we cannot yet do that, but allow yourself TIME. That is something you have in whatever parameter you take it as.

The fight my children, the experience you are having on this planet is an experience of DENSITY.

You can eliminate much of that density by working with your subconscious in a more positive fashion.

Instead of working out in a physical format about a problem, work it out using Spiritual Laws, Cosmic Laws, Laws of Light, after all those apply to every individual consciousness that’s applied throughout our planetary system.

If you apply by the laws of the generations of human beings, unfortunately it doesn’t necessarily give you the correct vibration for you to move on and understand. It might give you the parallel of earning, of creating fortunes for mammon, BUT it doesn’t allow you to creat fortunes for LIGHT, for LOVE, LOVE BEING THE ULTIMATE !
    Last edited by Heart to heart; 17th March 2024 at 20:41. Reason: Wrong word used

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Orph (17th March 2024), Reinhard (17th March 2024), Vangelo (18th March 2024), wondering (17th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To continue, remembering these words were given in 1999.

“We are moving towards a process that humanoids basically express as the Millennium where we have been through a 2000 year cycle of experience. At this process in time energy is making its way forth to the planet for the changes at the Millennium. We are all expecting a change in whatever way or form.

With this expectancy you must allow yourself to experience other facets which you are not yet experiencing: LIGHT ENERGY, LOVE ENERGY, EXPERIENCE ENERGY is coming to this planet.

What is actually happening is all this energy is flowing to the planet and it is allowing man to move forward. It is bringing new formats of computerisation, new formats of transport.

It is bringing within the molecules of Light that is coming to us new formats of experience.

BUT contained within that are also old formats of experience that man has had in the past in his previous existences on this planet, namely ATLANTIS TECHNOLOGY, AND LEMURIAN TECHNOLOGY.

So what is actually occurring is positive, BUT coming with this energy is also negative! As said, you need both to know which one to use, and this is flowing to us all.

It has been a long period of time that the ASTRAL TECHNOLOGY that you are being given ventures into what is known as negative states of thought pattern.

But we have to mention on occasions what is actually occurring on this planet for you to understand which direction you need to turn so you don’t bump into this situation and get sucked in with it.

The Millennium is basically going to be a new form of news formatting for human beings to be given.

You are going to be TOLD there is EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE out there! Heavens above, DONT YOU KNOW THAT!

You are going to be given that information! What lucky people you are!!!

THERE IS LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS. WE HAVE ACTUALLY AS HUMAN BEINGS BEEN ON THE MOON FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS.
    WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE LIVING THERE, BUT WE HAVEN’T TOLD YOU, BECAUSE IT HASN’T BEEN SAFE FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT!

it hasn’t been safe for you to be given that information through fear of the acknowledgment and experience that it might give you.

You might develop! You might be allowed to be credited with having a brain yourself without a governmental figure actually saying, “We are the brain. We will supply you with what you think.”

Out there at this moment in time there are SPACESHIPS THAT KNOW HOW TO MONITOR LIGHT PATTERNS AND EXPERIENCE.

They are basically acknowledging all these frequencies a long period of time previous to you.

They are basically networking those frequencies back to the planet so the people at the top understand what those frequencies are before you are given them, so they know EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO GIVE YOU.

THERE IS MASS MASS HYSTERIA AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME ABOUT ILLNESS ON THIS PLANET.

INOCULATE THE POPULATION !!!

DO NOT LET A NEEDLE ENTER YOUR SYSTEM WITH POISON MY CHILDREN!!!

This sounds very very negative but you must realise the pattern of events that are occurring. The realisation of the fact that humanity is at the point where we can go one way or the other.

YOU ARE GOING ONE WAY, AND ONE WAY ONLY, AND THAT IS THE RIGHT WAY.”

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Orph (17th March 2024), Reinhard (17th March 2024), Vangelo (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continuing:

“You are on your journey. You started. You had this SPACESHIP. You moved. You involved yourself in DENSITY.

THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT YOU ARE BUT YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF INVOLVED THROUGH THAT DENSITY WITH A PATTERN OF EVENTS THAT WE ARE SHOWING YOU AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

THE LOVE ENVIRONMENT, THE LIGHT ENVIRONMENT and all the situations and scenarios that are painted are the true pattern of events that you should and will follow, BUT you need to be put on a course to understand what you are stuck in at this moment in time to realise there is NEGATIVITY in the best possible sense, if there is such a thing, but there is also POSITIVITY in the best possible sense.

LOVE OVERCOMES EVERYTHING!

It is stronger than the highest mountain in this planet. It is stronger than every planet. And it is stronger than the word ‘GOD’ if there is such a thing!

You are involved in a situation that you will need to understand. There is no longer a book you can pick up and put down when you no longer feel that you wish to read the lines. That book is constantly in your face at this moment in time.

Yet there are many occasions where you wish to pick up and understand about the negativity, about the drugs, about the inoculations, about the negativity that is going on on this planet. You wish to know the ins and outs as to who is doing it.

That doesn’t really matter, it is happening.

The point is, you acknowledge it is happening and steer away from the situation— mass hysteria from illness!

YOU ARE NOT A SHEEP, YOU ARE NOT A SHEEP!”

At this point ARRIS our communicator stepped in.

“Good evening, thank you for listening. A serious tone but it is very necessary, very necessary, more than necessary.
    You have been given hypothetical scenarios this evening to put you in the picture as to where you have come from.
    Imagine yourself that you are actually that spaceship that has come from somewhere and you have come to here. You have stayed in a hotel. You have booked in, and the proprietors have not allowed you to leave your room.
    Within that room is every experience you have had since you have been here, floating around; all your thoughts, all your family - past, previous, present - they are all in this room.
    This is where you are at this moment in time, locked in there because you have to clear your mess up.
    The key has been thrown away and the only way you can get out of that room is by GETTING YOUR MIND RIGHT.

How many times at school did you hear, “You need to get your mind right!”

You need to get that string of consciousness thought where you can gather back everything in that room and accept it for what it was, what it is and what it is going to be.

This is why some of us are shouting louder than others at this moment in time. Some of us are experiencing more than others, because you are not LISTENING TO YOURSELF.
    If you cannot listen to yourself then it is your pattern of events that is basically giving you the problem, nobody else’s pattern of events.
    Listen to yourself, and the moment you do that the PROPRIETORS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOU BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS STRONGER THAN YOUR DENSITY.

THAT IS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SHOW YOU THIS EVENING.

YOUR MIND IS STRONGER THAN YOUR DENSITY, BUT YOUR DENSITY IS PULLING YOU BACK.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th March 2024), Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), lisalu (17th March 2024), Mari (Yesterday), Orph (17th March 2024), Vangelo (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continuing:

ATLANTIS WAS AN EXPERIENCE.

If you can imagine the advancement of technology that they had then was incredible.

The knowledge of ASTRAL PROJECTION was incredible, but again it was used in a negative fashion. It was concealed from everybody and the PEOPLE AT THE TOP UTILISED IT, AND USED IT TO CREATE SLAVE SCENARIOS, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST OPTION.

IF EVERYBODY HAD THIS ENERGY THEN THERE WOULD BE ANARCHY.

SO LET US LET A FEW PEOPLE HAVE THIS ENERGY AND WE CAN KEEP CONTROL OVER IT.

That appeared to be the best governing process, and it was all done with the best intentions, believe me. The people at the top were effectively Light Workers, and again mistakes were made because they were in density.

What followed the pattern of events that ended that existence is far more expressive than you have been allowed to read about, allowed to acknowledge.

Much has been said about how we are all going to be moved. Extraterrestrial craft are going to come and take us off and save us, while all the nastiness goes on, and then put back!

Does that seem right, and who are these extraterrestrial crafts?

We're here to experience the facet of our density as we chose to do that, and through that density we are going to work through that and come out of that PROPERLY, NOT BE TAKEN OFF WHEN THE PROBLEMS BECOME TOO DIFFICULT.

You chose to move into this sticky density, because after all that is what it is.
    You knew as you came here that the likelihood of this happening was very possible.
    You were almost given projections, like a cinefilm, where you were shown through keys what possibly could happen.
    You chose.
    You knew you had to come through this planetary system.
    You could not go out the other side until you went through this.
    The men and women on your spaceship, whatever the experience was, chose what they were going to go through, so nothing is going to basically stop you from a non-experiencing within this
    You have created it all, so come out of it properly, and move on correctly!

This is what this is all about.

We eventually are released from density and move back to our spaceship.
    You have experienced what you need to experience here, moved through, and come out properly.
    You climb back in whatever mode of craft is required and you move on.

To what? This is the question!

This is a difficult one, because once again you are on a journey and you are travelling. You have moved from one experience. Through that experience you have stopped and experienced something else. And then you continue on your journey of experience to experience another parameter”

To be continued with love ❤️to❤️

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th March 2024), Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Mari (Yesterday), Orph (20th March 2024), Vangelo (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I understand that Cliff High has been speaking at length about the Elohim so thought this snippet of Information received so long ago in 1998 might be of interest.

Robin: “Who are the Elohim? Who are they? I want to know who they are. I don’t know who they are. The name kept cropping up this evening and I didn’t know what it was.”

And this was the reply.

“We are the people that are prepared to help. We feel lost at this moment in time, because the energy that we produce for you does not necessarily get used. We are there! We are there as individuals to help with all the other elements.

Humanity refrained from our help. Ask for our help, we are there. We are there everywhere. Please use us with Love.

The animal kingdom uses the Elohim.

The nature kingdom uses.

The mineral kingdom uses.

The human kingdom ABUSES!”

Make of it what you will as we have had no further information since!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Mari (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), tessie999 (Yesterday), Vangelo (Today), Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14