Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14 LastLast

Thread: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,756 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

Thank you Carolyn, looking forward to hear your nephew, Robin Wells, "Words InTransformation" messages he received and written down by you.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

amor (21st October 2022), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Franny (20th September 2021), Heart to heart (20th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Peter UK (26th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (20th September 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), Tintin (20th September 2021), toppy (21st September 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Im allways very interested how certain people know certain things so clearly. For instance Carolyn says with much certainty that the people who took the vaccin are being prepared to be genetically modified (so far so good as this resonates with what alot of other credible sources say) but then she says that this will not happen. But alot of other credible sources say that this will happen and that alot of people either get very ill because of this, or die because of this, or become some sort of robots. I would rather believe it happens as Carolyn of course.
    Thank you for your interest but firstly let me say that the above information was channelled in June 2012 long before any of the experiential events the world is going through at this present time. It is always of fascinating to me that information given so long ago eventually comes about,
    I am trying to get another book together, BEYOND THE CLOUDS,which details our work from the beginning in 1995 which has all the prophetic statements that were channelled at that time. In those far off days I had no computer and no access to the internet and certainly not the time to check it all out. Besides transcribing every tape and writing it all out by hand I had a very large extended family to care for! Eventually in 2018 I began searching the internet for verification and found, as I expected, these statements had indeed occurred. So I have no doubt that many more will be forthcoming as I trawl through the transcripts. But of course we all have free choice to take these things on board or not.
    I will always try to answer any queries

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

amor (21st October 2022), Anna70 (16th October 2021), Anu Raman (9th November 2022), Ben (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), boja (20th September 2021), East Sun (14th November 2022), Franny (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), I should cocoa (21st September 2021), Justplain (20th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), Mypos (20th September 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), onawah (20th September 2021), Orph (20th September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Ravenlocke (20th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Sirus (20th September 2021), Stephanie (20th September 2021), toppy (21st September 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Vangelo (27th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), wegge (3rd October 2021), wondering (20th September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Im allways very interested how certain people know certain things so clearly. For instance Carolyn says with much certainty that the people who took the vaccin are being prepared to be genetically modified (so far so good as this resonates with what alot of other credible sources say) but then she says that this will not happen. But alot of other credible sources say that this will happen and that alot of people either get very ill because of this, or die because of this, or become some sort of robots. I would rather believe it happens as Carolyn of course.
    Thank you for your interest but firstly let me say that the above information was channelled in June 2012 long before any of the experiential events the world is going through at this present time. It is always of fascinating to me that information given so long ago eventually comes about,
    I am trying to get another book together, BEYOND THE CLOUDS,which details our work from the beginning in 1995 which has all the prophetic statements that were channelled at that time. In those far off days I had no computer and no access to the internet and certainly not the time to check it all out. Besides transcribing every tape and writing it all out by hand I had a very large extended family to care for! Eventually in 2018 I began searching the internet for verification and found, as I expected, these statements had indeed occurred. So I have no doubt that many more will be forthcoming as I trawl through the transcripts. But of course we all have free choice to take these things on board or not.
    I will always try to answer any queries
    Thx for the reply. Do you by any chance know of Christina von Dreien or Oraclegirl? Two very wise women who talk alot about whats going on and how to handle it all. They both say people who take the jab, make a choice for the "evil" energy thats leaving the planet and its very hard to counter the effects of the jab because it works on dna level.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Ben (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Eva2 (13th November 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Heart to heart (4th October 2021), Justplain (20th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Ravenlocke (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Sirus (20th September 2021), Stephanie (21st September 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (21st September 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Very interesting!
    I have just put in a request to my library for Cannon's book.
    I don't imagine most libraries would have that one, but I happen to live very near where Dolores lived, so she is well known in these parts.
    Can you tell us if you have encountered from your sources any information regarding a 12,000 year cycle of Earth's magnetic pole reversal, which some scientists are saying now may be due again around 2040?
    It would cause tremendous catastrophe all over the planet, though some areas would be spared.
    From that info however, it would appear that pretty much only those who are prepared for it would survive.
    There is info about that in this youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw

Regarding the plan to alter human DNA, some maintain that MAX, the most mysterious of all the crystal skulls, contains the blueprint for the human genome, and that it was put there for a specific purpose.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

If you have read Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe Book 2, he is the young man referred to as Robert in Chapter 13, The First of Seven.
    [/INDENT]~~~

I'm sure this is to be continued, and I VERY much look forward to that. My thanks again to Carolyn and for everything she's felt moved to share with the Avalon community.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), amor (22nd September 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Ben (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th October 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), iota (15th October 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Peter UK (26th September 2021), Ravenlocke (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Stephanie (21st September 2021), Sunny (21st September 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (21st September 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Very interesting!
    I have just put in a request to my library for Cannon's book.
    I don't imagine most libraries would have that one, but I happen to live very near where Dolores lived, so she is well known in these parts.
    Onawah,
    If you'd like, you can download for free Dolores Cannon's books from: https://dk1lib.org/s/dolores%20cannon
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st October 2021 at 16:37. Reason: fixed quote formatting

10. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Ben (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), boja (27th September 2021), Frankie Pancakes (27th September 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), Happyjak (20th October 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), ian33 (4th May 2022), iota (15th October 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), onawah (23rd September 2021), Orph (22nd September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Peter UK (26th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (22nd September 2021), Stephanie (22nd September 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), Trisher (4th October 2021), wondering (21st September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,575 times in 32,794 posts

Friends, Carolyn has sent me this to post:
    Dear Bill
    This is the beginning of information received from Robin. I thought you might care to read this and maybe it would be of interest to the forum members. This really is how it all began some 26 years ago.
    With love and gratitude
    Carolyn to
    ~~~~~~~~~

The Magic Continues Beyond the Clouds.

Introduction

Originally five people were involved with the reception of this teaching. Robin Wells, my nephew and channel for these words of wisdom, now living in West Cork. Edith Saubier, a healer and Reiki Master from Germany, who opened the gate for the information to flow out of his mouth. Ken Baker, a spiritual healer from Edenbridge very much involved with the Kent Healers Association and BAHA, mentor for Robin during his late teens and early twenties. Mary Maddison, a gifted psychic in her own right, a talented artist, musician and storyteller, who lived in Ventnor at the time but is now living on the Beara Peninsula in West Cork. And myself, Carolyn Morgan, the scribe for the channelled material.

We knew the Isle of Wight, also known as the Dragon Isle, to be a land where ancient wisdom could be accessed because it is a place of the magical, miraculous and mysterious for those whose minds are open to other realms of being. I had many occasions to realise this due to my long association with Margo Williams, the well-known Island super-psychic,as we enjoyed fifteen years working together with those unseen realms. In the early days of her healing ministry we witnessed strange things happening. When laying her hands upon clients there would often be a manifestation of sparkling silver, gold, green, or blue on her hands and the body of the patient, yet on attempting to rub this off it would immediately reappear and remain visible for some minutes.

But healing was not to be her gift for long as she was eventually given the choice whether to continue or concentrate on her alternative work of rescuing earthbound spirits, more commonly called ghosts, and this became her prime mission in life. We were made aware of many different realms while involved in this beside that of the earthbound as in their communications they began mentioning fairies, angels, and those we know as extra-terrestrials. To the delight of us both Margo began seeing and hearing from these elemental beings and the men from the stars, and our education was expanded with the knowledge we were given.

Unfortunately in 1994 she chose to walk a different path and was not with us to see the flowering of my nephew Robin Wells that began on a July evening in 1995 at my home The Grove in Ventnor on the island, but nevertheless her name was pointedly mentioned by the communicators.

The Grove, where the teaching began.

This was our beautiful house for seventeen years. It didn’t always look so grand for we bought the place in a dilapidated condition from the previous owner. He had purchased The Grove from the well-known Courage family of brewers, whose holiday home it had once been, and his boast was that he had lived there for forty-four years without ever spending a penny on maintenance. Over time we somehow managed to gradually restore this sadly neglected house into a warm and loving home that became a great place of sanctuary and retreat for family, friends and strangers.

It was here during the memorable summer of 1995 when my nephew Robin brought his wife Helen to stay for an unforgettable weekend that was to bring total change into our lives. There was also another interesting guest present, Edith Saubier, a Reiki Master from Germany. Robin and Edith did not really meet or converse until the Sunday evening as I had been showing Edith the island, particularly the ancient monolith known as the Longstone at Mottistone.

We were all at dinner that evening when Edith suddenly enquired of Robin, ‘What do you know about channelling, I keep getting the word channelling with you?’ To which he replied, ‘Channelling, I know nothing about channelling.

Due to pressure building in his head after a sleepless night Robin had been feeling unwell all day. Edith picked up on his discomfort, offering to balance and renew his energy. How those few words were to change our lives. The spell had been cast!

After dinner Edith, Robin and I prepared for his healing. Robin sat comfortably in an armchair and Edith immediately placed her hands directly over his crown chakra, commenting as she did so that she was never impressed to do this with her clients, it was something she just didn’t do. She became aware of an extremely strong energy coursing through her hands as it entered his crown and instinctively knew it to be cosmic energy.

In all her years of Reiki Edith had never experienced anything like this and was totally unprepared for what happened next. Robin began making strange hand movements and facial contortions, his eyes rolled as his head fell back in the chair, and to our utter amazement hoarsely whispered words issued from his mouth: “We are not of this planet. We are the Elders of the planet Zor …

Once again I was being subjected to information from the realm of extra-terrestrials, that realm so familiar two years previously when working with Margo. The dialogue continued in the same format, showing similar concern for the dire situation on our planet. I was back on track with a new wisdom source. But with no recording device we had to rely on memory for the information that came through that evening.

The gist of it being the Elders were concerned for the boy’s suffering in preparation for becoming the channel for Arris. Robin had indeed suffered a great deal of discomfort due to the strange cosmic energies entering his body that raised his temperature to 105 degrees and shook his body uncontrollably, this led to his being hospitalised on more than one occasion.

Unlike his ancestors Arris was unable to be physically present due to the toxicity of our planet and the poisons that were now affecting the Solar System. It was very unfortunate Margo Williams was not present as they had expected her to be there to receive the information and be of assistance to Robin in this new role, but now that contact had finally been achieved regular sessions would be required.

This was beginning of twenty-two years of cosmic channelling that followed on a monthly basis. On many occasions Robin was not a willing participant but would suffer if he did not voice the words downloaded into his reluctant mind.

CHAPTER ONE
    August 12 1995

Edith returned from Germany for the second meeting with Robin. We still had no recording device so again relied on our memory. The channelling opened with ‘Good evening, we are the major principals of our planet,’ after which it became rather confused but eventually the words flowed smoothly without the effort of the previous experience. Robin sat with his eyes closed, using his hands expressively throughout, occasionally indicating questions from us. We understood the communicator was to be Arris, ‘a good guy and a brave man’ but to be aware that whatever he tells us is his opinion.

Arris: ‘You have weakened the protective shield of the Earth with your thoughts and pollution which is now affecting the universe and other planets that have to protect themselves. Your space programme has a very disturbing influence on our planet. We are convinced that hostility is only coming from the Earth, but in defending ourselves there will be great changes upon Earth and a lot of people will suffer.’

He went on to say that although those on Zor are in contact with other planets they are unable to control the plans of others but hope they work in parallel with them. The major Principals have a strong wish to help and protect the Light-workers to the best of their ability but can only offer their service on a reciprocal basis of give and take, but cannot guarantee this as they are unable to influence the plans of other planets.

The electric polarity of Earth will be changed and many things that appear to be normal will also be changed, but only a few will understand why this has to happen. They will try to help and have a strong wish to do so, yet can’t inflict help because the decision must be ours, they can only offer their service. At present many people are being taught how to cope with the changes during their sleep state yet are unaware and will remain so until the time of change. The catastrophe will be very soon.*
    *One must recall here that their time and ours never coincide so ‘very soon’ to them may well be years away for us, but the world today in 2021 does seem to be in a highly critical situation.
    Edith: ‘We can only offer our goodwill to rescue the Earth and the universe.’ After considering these words they replied ‘We will take that, it is the best you can give.

They cannot understand why we do not give our wisdom from generation to generation and have not done so for about three centuries, which has resulted in the destruction of the generation chain. ‘How can you have the illusion to build up bigger units when your family unit is broken? Because of the breakdown of wisdom from generation to generation this has brought about areas without education, without wisdom, and regions of poverty, illness, and destroyed families. Now in every family on Earth there are one or two missing therefore we have incomplete units.’ * On their own planet they live in complete units with families choosing to incarnate together and share their wisdom from one generation to the next.

*We are seeing this today in 2021 due to the wars the West has inflicted on the Middle East, Libya, Egypt and Syria, with the massive emigration of destroyed families into Europe. Education is certainly being dumbed down in our schools today.

There will be other planets that offer to help humanity but it is important for us to be aware of the ‘Vehicle without a driver as this will be to do with the Greys’ and to be mindful this car would lead us nowhere pleasant. This warning was issued twice during the channelling! As Light-workers we should not take this vehicle yet many people will. They did seem to feel maybe it would be a good idea if the world’s governments took this car and considering the state of our governments in 2021 I personally think that might be a worthwhile proposal!

On enquiring about the power source for transport on their planet we were given to understand the power is purely through thought, adding that humanity will be able to master this eventually but not for another couple of centuries. Words of wisdom were offered and the suggestion it would be wise to remember this counsel. ‘Learn to love your neighbour as yourself, for he is your salvation as you are his.’ I seem to remember another wise soul giving this same counsel 2000 years ago who went by the name of Yeshua/Jesus, but his wisdom has been altered and changed beyond recognition by the churches who profess his name.

On their planet there is no judgement of one by another. They compared the power of one person to a pea in a pod that cannot change the whole meal as most of humanity’s power is given away to the governments that do not share their aims.

I asked a question about crop circles and was given the answer that these were not being made by those from their planet. They do know where they are coming from but it is not for them to say or to interpret the signs for us.

Their final words of wisdom:

Prayer alone is not purely enough, it has to be followed by action.'

12. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), anasazi (4th November 2021), angelfire (9th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), avid (27th September 2021), Baby Steps (13th November 2021), Ben (5th October 2021), boja (27th September 2021), Creedence (27th September 2021), Delight (27th September 2021), Dubsy (27th September 2021), East Sun (14th November 2022), Eva2 (13th November 2021), happyuk (28th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I should cocoa (27th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th August 2022), lisalu (22nd November 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Mercedes (5th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Mypos (14th October 2021), O Donna (27th September 2021), onawah (27th September 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (27th September 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (27th September 2021), Peter UK (27th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Rosemarie (27th September 2021), RunningDeer (27th September 2021), Sadieblue (28th September 2021), Sirus (27th September 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), Tintin (27th September 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Vangelo (28th September 2021), Violet3 (27th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021), Yoda (27th September 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you so much Mike for your words from your heart. For so long now I have been encouraged by my friends who have listened to my storytelling to speak to a wider audience. I chose Avalon because I have for years read the forum and realised the members all expressed their truths with honesty. Having watched Bill speak and resonated with his words I understood this would be where I would could share my extraordinary magical and mystical life with an open heart, and so I joined you all in your adventures.
    As an aside, I grew up with King Arthur and the Isle of Avalon from the age of 7 when I read those tales of chivalry and I knew my life would be a search for the Holy Grail! Have I found it? Yes, I think I have❤️ And by the way I have an amazing daughter in Perth🌟

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), boja (28th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st October 2021), Franny (28th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), jaybee (28th September 2021), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2022), onawah (28th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th September 2021), pyrangello (28th September 2021), Reinhard (28th September 2021), Richard S. (29th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Stephanie (29th September 2021), Vangelo (29th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

And a Majestic Bow to you young lady .

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), Heart to heart (28th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th September 2021), Reinhard (28th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Stephanie (29th September 2021), Vangelo (29th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In your last presentation Carolyn, you were talking about how the "leaders" of our world (those we often term as the Cabal, the Elite or the Illuminati) uncaringly destroy and pollute the earth, and your hopes that mankind will remedy this in the future.
    The terrible irony is that the Illuminati DO have plans to clean up and preserve the Earth, making much of it into nature preserves, but one of the first steps is to eliminate billions of the rest of us, maintaining only a transhumanist slave populace to serve their needs.
    It's become obvious that the COVID plandemic is part of that agenda.
    It's quite an insane agenda, of course, even though it incorporates ecological plans, but many of us on Avalon, as you may know, think that positive change will come only if enough people wake up to the insanity and manifest some better plans!

But Nature is taking a hand as well in cleaning up the mess, and it's difficult to imagine what life on earth will be like once that is accomplished.
    It would seem that the Illuminati's reason for eliminating so many people is because they foresee much manmade chaos (as well as natural) once the earth changes are really in full swing.
    The kind of chaos that could affect them as well, which is probably one reason why they have built their underground cities and other boltholes, such as on Mars.
    The other reason being that they apparently were aware of coming Earth Changes well before most of the rest of us.
    Edgar Cayce predicted sweeping earth changes in the near future. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161
    Though he didn't give an exact date, it's clear that they are starting now with all the strange weather, volcanoes erupting, increasing earthquake, etc.

I look forward to hearing any further insights you may share from ETs or spirit sources about the future, how and when everything will be accomplished, who will survive and how they will live, etc.
    It may seem like jumping the gun to be so concerned about future events, when there is so much to occupy our attention here and now.
    But I had a kind of epiphany recently, after studying the scientific data...
    (See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442147 )
    ...that is corroborating prophecies like Cayce's, becoming convinced they are accurate, and accepting that Earth Changes are going to be massive in the next 20 years or so, and that Nature has a way of righting the wrongs that have been done here.
    That acceptance stopped me from worrying so much about what the Illuminati are doing, and I wanted to share that.
    You are right about the importance of acceptance, but I think in my case, I just needed to know more before that could happen, though I had had my suspicions for a long time.

Also, I wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences with the ghosts of Contactees who needed to share their UFO experiences before they could move on.
    It's good corroboration for us in knowing how important it can be to share our experiences here on the forum.
    And thanks again for sharing your spirit's light here with us.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th September 2021 at 22:01.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st October 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), Peace in Oz (29th September 2021), Reinhard (28th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Stephanie (29th September 2021), Sunny (29th September 2021), Vangelo (29th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

The Wight Witch - Episode 06 - Earthbound Souls, Reincarnation & Star People

This week Carolyn tells the stories of a number of Earth-bound souls that she helped to free, before reading a chapter from the book ‘Butterflies in a Snowstorm’ by Peter Davies, which is about one man’s journey to uncover his past life as a World War 1 machine gunner, and concludes by relaying a cosmic message channelled by her relative Robin.

Carolyn mentions an event that happened in 1977, where a television news broadcast was interrupted by a voice that purported to be 'Vrillion', a benevolent extra terrestrial who was trying to warn mankind about the dangers of ignorance, greed and war, and encourage him to walk a spiritual path that would lead to his evolution. A video of that message can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE&t=0s...

Thank you dear Carolyn
    Last edited by Peace in Oz; 1st October 2021 at 07:35.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), boja (1st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st October 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Pam (22nd November 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021), Rosemarie (17th October 2021), RunningDeer (1st October 2021), Stephanie (22nd November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021), Vangelo (2nd October 2021), Victoria (10th April 2022), Yoda (1st October 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm getting a "video unavailable" for that youtube url
    Quote Posted by Peace in Oz (here)

Carolyn mentions an event that happened in 1977, where a television news broadcast was interrupted by a voice that purported to be 'Vrillion', a benevolent extra terrestrial who was trying to warn mankind about the dangers of ignorance, greed and war, and encourage him to walk a spiritual path that would lead to his evolution. A video of that message can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE

From Bill:

The video link was curtailed (incomplete) in the original post, but it's fixed now. (Also fixed in the quote above.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st October 2021 at 08:13.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), boja (16th October 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2022), lisalu (3rd November 2021), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Pam (22nd November 2021), Peace in Oz (1st October 2021), RunningDeer (1st October 2021), Stephanie (22nd November 2021), Tintin (1st October 2021), Victoria (10th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In your last presentation Carolyn, you were talking about how the "leaders" of our world (those we often term as the Cabal, the Elite or the Illuminati) uncaringly destroy and pollute the earth, and your hopes that mankind will remedy this in the future.
    The terrible irony is that the Illuminati DO have plans to clean up and preserve the Earth, making much of it into nature preserves, but one of the first steps is to eliminate billions of the rest of us, maintaining only a transhumanist slave populace to serve their needs.
    It's become obvious that the COVID plandemic is part of that agenda.
    It's quite an insane agenda, of course, even though it incorporates ecological plans, but many of us on Avalon, as you may know, think that positive change will come only if enough people wake up to the insanity and manifest some better plans!

But Nature is taking a hand as well in cleaning up the mess, and it's difficult to imagine what life on earth will be like once that is accomplished.
    It would seem that the Illuminati's reason for eliminating so many people is because they foresee much manmade chaos (as well as natural) once the earth changes are really in full swing.
    The kind of chaos that could affect them as well, which is probably one reason why they have built their underground cities and other boltholes, such as on Mars.
    The other reason being that they apparently were aware of coming Earth Changes well before most of the rest of us.
    Edgar Cayce predicted sweeping earth changes in the near future. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161
    Though he didn't give an exact date, it's clear that they are starting now with all the strange weather, volcanoes erupting, increasing earthquake, etc.

I look forward to hearing any further insights you may share from ETs or spirit sources about the future, how and when everything will be accomplished, who will survive and how they will live, etc.
    It may seem like jumping the gun to be so concerned about future events, when there is so much to occupy our attention here and now.
    But I had a kind of epiphany recently, after studying the scientific data...
    (See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442147 )
    ...that is corroborating prophecies like Cayce's, becoming convinced they are accurate, and accepting that Earth Changes are going to be massive in the next 20 years or so, and that Nature has a way of righting the wrongs that have been done here.
    That acceptance stopped me from worrying so much about what the Illuminati are doing, and I wanted to share that.
    You are right about the importance of acceptance, but I think in my case, I just needed to know more before that could happen, though I had had my suspicions for a long time.

Also, I wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences with the ghosts of Contactees who needed to share their UFO experiences before they could move on.
    It's good corroboration for us in knowing how important it can be to share our experiences here on the forum.
    And thanks again for sharing your spirit's light here with us.
    Onawah,
    Hello and thank you. I can only say what I have been told that resonates with my heart and these are the words given to us a year ago that are relevant today.

We are all in the past tense as of now. To date what our major objective was was to be delusional while creating an alternative reality other than the one we knew was there.

The process of creating new things has huge ramifications! We must install into our new thinking the ultimate change required personally. Let all things go and let all new things begin, the time is upon us all to become the very best heart we can be in full gratitude that we have come a full circle. A turning point will begin and provide new coordinates. Let Love flow and rule in the heart of all matters from this day forth.

You, we, are an instrument of LOVE and this instrument must demand to be recognised as A UNIVERSAL SOUL WITH THE APPROVED MEMORY OF SUCH. SO BE IT, SO MUST IT BE DONE.

We are talking to you about matters that have HUGE CONSEQUENCES should this time be FALSELY ADMINISTERED.

BE BIG, BE STRONG and STAND IN THE LIGHT as a being that shines out to the universe with the confidence saying - I REMEMBER WHO I AM, I AM A UNIVERSAL BEING AND WILL ACCEPT NO LESS THAN THIS FACT. Implore this with pure Love and Divinity.

A place not to find yourself right now is the place of fear. This is an activity that deceives and corroborates incorrectness to the nth degree. Love the word and feeling but DO NOT LET IT CROSS THE THRESHOLD.

IF SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT GIVEN ATTENTION IT HAS NO OPPORTUNITY TO GROW.

It may appear that all things seem upside down for those that require stability, but do have patience whilst the world regains its balance after a blip of a few thousand years comes to rights.

Those words were given to us last October. Birthing is always painful and we are attempting to birth a New Future so we have to go through the process and this is what is happening now. Do not get involved with other people’s plays, after all, the world is a stage and all the people on it merely players acting out their little parts. So write your own play and remember to be the star of your own show and shine, shine, shine🌟🌟🌟

24. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), Billy (16th October 2021), Blacklight43 (9th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st October 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Delight (2nd October 2021), George (22nd November 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), I should cocoa (19th October 2021), Isserley (16th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd November 2021), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2022), lisalu (3rd November 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), onawah (1st October 2021), Orph (17th October 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Patient (23rd January 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), RunningDeer (1st October 2021), Stephanie (22nd November 2021), Suzi E (16th October 2021), Tintin (1st October 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd October 2021), Vangelo (2nd October 2021), Victoria (10th April 2022), Yoda (1st October 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Carolyn has sent us two more chapters from her book. Here's Chapter Two, in this post. Chapter Three is in the next.

~~~

CHAPTER TWO
    September 29, 1995

Ken Baker, a long standing friend and spiritual mentor for Robin, joined us in Sussex where Robin was living at the time. He provided the much needed recording device and subsequently every channelled word has been recorded, filed and transcribed by myself.
    As yet a lot of the populace who are studying the extra-terrestrials are listening, dictating, but not learning and advancing. This information needs to be lived by. We are all equally to blame.”
    Arris: ‘We are having problems today with the channel, it is not good weather for channelling, and we have tried very much harder. I am the best link with the boy so I will be with you today for this moment in time. Unfortunately the channelling you require, it was waiting but it won’t be there for you today. Very important channelling mediums from our planet were there but will not be there today for you, I wish it was.

We cannot use the lady (Edith) for our channel for the time being, kindly bear this in mind. You are correct, (Ken) welcome to the circle.

We have evidence your planet is in deep deep trauma. Your governments also have evidence and are seeing various cracks within the world plates. Scientists are aware of this and are trying deeply to cover this up but it is occurring. Expect vast earth movements, not necessarily within your domain but within world domain. Our people are now assessing fault lines as to whether we need to move certain entities from your planet.*
    * In 2021 there is evidence of these cracks appearing all over the world:
    • Gigantic earth fissure opened up in Qila Abdullah spans several hundred miles in Balochistan, Pakistan.
    • Massive fissure discovered in Arizona desert
    • Massive earth crack opens up in Northern Cape, South Africa
    • Huge crack spreading across Antarctica ice shelf
    • Giant earth cracks and holes swallow 150 hectares in land in San Isidro, Ecuador.
    • Gigantic 6 kilometre earth crack opens up along route 111 in Paraguay
    • Incredible drone footage reveals giant cracks left by 2017 NZ earthquake.
    • And that is just a few!

We are mostly concerned with the areas of atomic testing. I might add these fault lines are deliberately being opened by your governments. They are aware of what is going to occur, also of what we intend to do, but they know that they have safe havens to go to. They wish your planet to be exterminated in a way so they can assess how they can progress themselves. Evil beyond truth, believe me, we have no challenges to these people. We have no challenges but violence which we are not prepared to offer them, violence is something we cannot work with.

These fault lines are opening up all over the Earth’s centre and will progress further up towards the Earth’s outer crust. This will see the start of vast vast disasters.*
    * On Boxing Day 2004 there was an earthquake of magnitude 9.1-9.3 that resulted in a tsunami of 50 to 100 ft. sweeping across the Indian Ocean affecting Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Maldives and Somalia.
    More than 230,000 lives were lost that day.
    A second tsunami struck Japan on March 11th 2011 caused by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake with the loss of around 18,000 and instigating a nuclear disaster at Fukushima.
    In 2017 New Zealand suffered multiple earthquakes of 6-7 on the Richter scale with considerable damage.
    We are sorry to have to bring you news of such dilemma for you personally as you are very much in the dark as to what to do, who to tell, who to work with. There is nobody to work with but yourselves and your minds, it is purely your thoughts that are going to be the process of healing towards a very few people who come into your small domain of teaching. We thought we had more time, we thought perhaps a widespread variety of people could come to you and learn from what is being channelled but time is short and therefore these teachings cannot be given. Talk freely about how you feel and what you feel. This is very important for a centre of consciousness to be sent out, therefore the consciousness can only come from Lighthouses such as yourselves. Say what you feel to people, do not hold back, if people do not wish to listen, then they should not be there. Talk to everybody who wants to hear, if they do not wish to hear their ears will not open.

We wish to thank Carolyn for her work in the past that has gone unhindered and unheard of. We know you have been working on the extra-terrestrial parallels,* working with many planets and with many people I believe you don’t realise you have worked with.
    * See my work with Margo Williams and the small book The Answer about our work with ETs and crop circles.
    Mr Baker, we thank you for all your work with humanity, you are well gifted and will continue to be if your fight will stop, you must must stop your fight with yourself. You know the answer, you know what to do, do it! We must reiterate, do it!

* Ken was a spiritual healer and member of British Alliance of Healing Associations for many years. He passed recently in 2019.

Fault lines, let us continue along these parallels. The fault lines will be evident around Egypt and Syria, they will open up vast quantities of holes within the deserts. This will be a warning to let people know that this can happen in your townships, this can happen in vast areas of population. Nuclear testing must stop! This was followed by very distressing sounds lasting two to three minutes, which was explained as being the pain of the universe. *
    * Huge sink holes have been appearing everywhere since this information was given. Are these the holes being referred to here? These are happening all over the world and in populated areas with houses and vehicles being swallowed up. It is now 2021, more than twenty years after this information was given and still the nuclear testing goes on.
    Once again we are with the channel my friends. We are very sorry for this small outburst, our people can only express their feelings of the immense pain that is going on within our systems of thinking, because we are affected by your systems of thinking that are constantly sent out by your radio and TV waves through your satellites, through your space programmes. They are not only affecting the energy waves of your own humanity but they are sending the same waves to our planets, knowing of the affliction upon our people. We know they have power over us but we cannot have power over you because it is not in our thinking process.

The wilful wilful destruction of humanity’s thinking is being processed from a central point, a central point we cannot find because it changes all the time, they move. These people are untraceable with our technology as it is, they have a way of manipulating round our technology, they know how our technology works but they can’t harness it. The scientists know the polarity, the way it works, but harnessing it is different, this works purely on a love basis. On an innocent human instruction from one’s mind harnessing the power could be there, but you are not taught these things. You are taught to harness the power through horse and cart, through car and petrol. This simple process will occur within two centuries on your planet.

But these people have to be stopped. Your governments are not totally informed, they are not totally aware of what is going on, their instructions are from the moneyed people. The moneyed people are those that harness power from everywhere. (The large corporations, the pharmaceuticals and the military-industrial complex.)

Watch out again for the vehicle without the drivers because they will occur also very soon. All three of you will see them, the boy has seen them in the sky and has not been sure of what they are. The first one was us, the second two were the vehicles, fast white lights in the sky! Do not believe these are your men, the ones for you, because they are not. The fast lights are the ones moving from one spot to another to be able to assess the damage they have created. We are all aware of what these are. The Greys are working with your governments and these energies that are there, but unfortunately the Greys work on aggression and we do not. We cannot think along these parallels.

The boy will have great difficulty in answering questions asked by yourselves

Energy vaults will also open up, along with the anger vaults of the Earth. These energy vaults can be tapped into by you people, you will be told as and where these will be. They are previously undiscovered and will not be in the places you expect, but each vault necessary to the three people sitting here will be close by your domains, you will not need to go far to tap into these energies. You will be told by this channel as and when these energy vaults will open, but I feel you will be aware of them before that.

People will come and listen, you will not need to invite them. Strange people will come through your doors with questions you cannot believe. There will be one or two for each of you from further afield and they will spread these teachings in their areas. Don’t be amazed by this because they will be sent by us to you for learning. This will happen.
    (This has been the case for the last couple of years. Strangers come to see me and I share this received wisdom, they are always hungry for more.)
    The boy is being shown a lot of colours at the moment. He will have to understand what colours mean, as they will mean an awful lot more to people shortly as colours will be changing on your planet and your sky will change.*

* The colours in the sky are certainly strange in parts of the planet today in 2021. The sky is often covered with chemical trails, commonly known as chemtrails, due to aerial spraying, producing false cloud effects and leaving poisonous particulates of aluminium, boron, strontium and god knows what else to be deposited on our earth and in our water, none of which is good for the human body. Strange colours fill the sky in parts of the world.

The colours will show the areas of destruction, they will show the good and the bad areas because of the colour that shines above them, and these colours will be the guidelines of where the worst will occur. You will be aware at the time, and you are aware now of which colours are good or bad, avoid the places where the colours are bad. You will know and feel but I will tell you anyway. In the sky when you see black clouds you know rain will occur, and if the sky is blue there will be sun, and you know where to go, outside in the sun inside in the black. This is a simple way of looking at it, the lighter the colour the better the opportunities in this position, the darker the colours, keep well away. These colours will be dotted all over your globe and will be guidelines for other planets to know which are the places and which thought processes will be sent to those places. Carolyn, you are in one of these places where it is safe, Robin and Ken are not necessarily so but will be at the time. (By this I presumed it meant the Isle of Wight and not just the house where I happened to be living at the time.)

Live for the information, be the information, love the information and the information will be you.

We will progress further with regard to colour, because colours are going to be of great importance to you all. For many centuries the Sun has been sending out the white light to your planet, making your flowers, your plants, your earth changing nutrients, making everything. Mother Earth has taken from the Sun, but Mother Earth has given back. Unfortunately Mother Earth is being slaughtered and therefore cannot give too much back to the Sun.

The Sun Gods therefore can only work on a give and take basis, which we have based our conversations on before, but if your Mother Earth cannot give back to Mother Sun, Mother Sun will not give to you. Therefore you are instrumental in causing your own planetary disharmony. Perhaps your planetary disharmony is occurring because of evil, and because of the progression of evil you are therefore causing a cataclysmic event on your own accord, not being sent by a godhead. It is being sent and progressed by your own behaviour, all of you.*
    * Certainly in 2021 diabolical evil is rampant all over the Earth today. There is war on Terra being waged by those who wish to keep the status quo. We are witnessing wars being started on false evidence, as in Iraq, the instigation and funding of ISIS to create murder and mayhem, and the huge exodus of people from the Middle Eastern countries in turmoil. Paedophilia, slavery, satanic ritual, constant lies and deceit from governments. This is indeed evil incarnate.
    The sun shines there is life. The sun stops there is death. The sun will stop! The sun will stop for a period of 130 days. The cleansing of your planet will occur in those days and many many many people will die. Many people will be taken to places where they wish they had never gone. Many people that think they know but don’t, will also go to places they don’t wish to be.*
    * Revelations Chapter 6 v12
    He opened the sixth seal and behold there was a great earthquake and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
    This is why you must have your Faith, faith in yourself knowing. Listen in there – thumping his heart – listen for what is there not what someone else said to you yesterday because that means nothing. In your head is the information we have taught you. We have taught you the information that is there. Believe me, the three of you here have the information, do not be influenced by anybody else. I must must reiterate.
    The three of you have very difficult decisions to make from people that are around you. You must tell them and you must say ‘This is wrong, this is right,’ there is no faffing. This has got to occur. This is where people have gone so wrong because we mustn’t offend, so therefore let them carry on with it. This is no good. This is a small cycle of events that started originally from day dot and has gone through your whole being of humanity, not being allowed to do and say what you feel.* Simple simple psychology you have all overlooked. Being unpopular is one of the results of this. ‘Keep away from him, he says what he feels’ but people still come because they know it is true, and if they don’t want to listen they don’t come back.
    * Today free speech is being controlled through what is politically correct and there are repercussions should one step out of line.
    Colour again. The sun will change colour. The sun will be sending out light, the same comparable light that you have sent back to the sun. You will have to be very very strong not to be affected by this, but you will be strong. Your strength will increase through your knowledge and through your sleep patterns. As Arris said, ‘your sleep patterns are very important, you mustn’t diverge, you mustn’t lose sleep you must go to sleep when you normally go to sleep – late nights early mornings – fine, but have your sleep. Don’t try and listen, believe that you know from what you receive and have been told in your sleep state because you will not remember. Your sleep state parallels will not be opened up for some time and then your knowledge will be great. Your knowledge will treat you to being able to cope with unforeseen circumstances which you will be facing. Your families unfortunately will not be able to cope, many will perish. Death is imminent for humanity, death is imminent within you …

Robin was given a vision:

I am seeing the sun. There are waves of black grit around the sun. Waves of black are being projected towards me, me being the Earth I suppose. The Earth’s atmosphere is like low clouds everywhere – all over the trees, land and sea – low clouds.

We are to expect this, but it doesn’t last long. Mists you cannot see through. People coming out of the mist that perhaps you don’t want to see, if you feel you don’t wish to see them don’t see them. These are things to know. And listen, the mists will clear. They don’t stay for days or weeks on end, they will be there for a short period of time and then they are gone, they will come back, they will go and they will come back.
    This is the absorbing of your mono-cocktail of pollution you have sent to us, it is coming back to you. Mother Earth will absorb this into its centre core. Not only will the vaults expel and send, they will take in into Earth’s core. Because after all you have made this, this has all come from the Earth and it must go back in. There is no chemical formula, not one thing within a chemical formula, that has not come from the assets of Mother Earth and it has got to go back into Mother Earth. Your waste from space all has to come back. It will all be there, you will be littered with it, you can see what you have committed. Your planet needs to be a whole again, it needs to have everything put back in there so we can mend it.*

* TED talk 2016 by Natalie Panek (rocket scientist). ‘Let’s clean up the space junk orbiting Earth’
    You wish to know who you are speaking to, these are the Elders of the planet that we thought couldn’t come through but the channel cleared. We thank you for letting us through.

The Earth’s atmosphere will change. Your breathing will become irregular and you will feel that you are not getting enough breath, but breath will not be as important as it was before. Those that are allowed to stay will be breathing in life and love and that will be all you are allowed to breathe, because once you have been given back everything you are capable of being given, and Mother Earth has taken back everything, each breath taken will be of Light and Love.

Stability will occur. People will begin to smile once again. This will be within your lifetimes, you will see it. The transition will be on for a two or three year period and there will be suffering on all your hearts, but you will not suffer perhaps as much as many will who do survive.

We thank you very much for listening and wish a further three weeks to elapse before any further channelling. This can occur at any time after this three week period. We feel that not all of you need be here – two, the boy and someone else, never on his own, never alone, he knows that. We thank you for also being our channels, we thank you for being who you are.

26. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), angelfire (9th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Baby Steps (13th November 2021), boja (3rd October 2021), Creedence (15th October 2021), East Sun (14th November 2022), Harmony (4th October 2021), I should cocoa (4th October 2021), Kryztian (6th February 2023), lisalu (23rd November 2021), Mercedes (5th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Mypos (14th October 2021), onawah (3rd October 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (3rd October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Rosemarie (4th October 2021), RunningDeer (5th October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021), Sunny (4th October 2021), Suzi E (5th October 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (15th October 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Vangelo (3rd October 2021), wegge (3rd October 2021), Yoda (3rd October 2021), Yvanka (20th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

CHAPTER THREE
    October 12, 1995

Ken and Robin present.

We gather here today, small as it is, for an intermediate channelling with the boy. It won’t be as long as last time, we are saving the importance of our lecture for the 3rd and 4th of November, you will have two channellings on these days, you will have a Friday and a Saturday.

Firstly the channelling on Friday will be on a pretty similar nature as before but Saturday will be different. The channelling will be different, you will be different in your thinking and concepts that you are expecting from your channel. Your doubt with the boy will be eliminated, he needs the elimination as your discussion proves.

Once again we feel that the nature of your planet and its atomic testing is of great significance in your world as it stands. Our worries with your governments, our concerns with your governments are wasted, you will be wasting your time, they are well aware. Our concern basically now is with the people that will be important and will be there after the aftermath. Our concern is who we choose to stay. After all, there is the older generation who perhaps with their limitations of age as it will not be a pleasant place to live, your food sources will be very low, and you will be cold. Would it be fair for us to leave the older generation with vast knowledge but not with the capabilities of sustaining life in those parallels, would it be fair for us to make them stay?

The choice will be yours, you will be asked whether you wish to stay. This is a question you have been asking yourself and you have been asking us, we know this is one of your questions. Your age may be of 80 Mr Baker, perhaps not a good age to be waddling around with cold feet, not very much hair to keep your head warm, and you might be warmer in a box!
    Much laughter followed this comment and Ken was actually 96 when he made his transition in 2019. .
    Robin: This is wicked Ken.
    Ken: Lovely people. A sense of humour!
    Our channelling to you will be of this nature now and on the Friday. On the Saturday the importance will not be given to you until that date. We feel the choice as mentioned earlier will be yours as to whether you wish to stay, but of course free will, free choice is yours.

A decision will also have to be made by all of you because the parting of your loved ones will be a very difficult thing, because you will be willed and pushed to be in a particular place at a particular time. The place and time will not be destined to you as yet, you will not know where this will be. It will be loved ones and people around you that will knock you for your unstable attitude towards life. ‘After all you are here to live a material life’ they will be thinking, ‘why is his head stuck in the clouds understanding and not listening to their thoughts, only his?’ After all, your thoughts are coming from the clouds and from the people above them. Surely they will not understand this because they are not working on your parallels.

Stay strong, understand within your hearts that you are making the right decision. Pain will be incurred in this decision because you will have to leave certain people that would not follow. This is where your choice lies. You all as individuals, you as channels, and people that are listening, your choice will be there. You will not be regarded as a weaker person for making the wrong choice, you will just be regarded as only human and humanity can only take so much pain and battling with itself. The choice will be yours. I think anyone that will hear and listen to this will understand what we are trying to put across, trying to say to you all.

We wish you all well, because you are standing on a sole stool trying to produce an effect for the people that are around you, trying to send out thoughts to the world and people you love. These people don’t really listen very well. You have to be strong within yourself, listen to yourself, and if somebody listens to a few small sentences to what you have to say you are getting through somehow some way.

Now to the point of learning in yourselves and the understanding that you now have to have, but already have I might add, and have to have in your human parallels to understand with us somehow some way. We will stop briefly to gather our thoughts.

Thank you, we are now back with you. We are changing your source of information now, Arris has left and it is now the Elders.

Elders: “We are so concerned with your channel and his doubt at the moment. Of course doubt can cause barriers with us. If he needs proof of our decisions and our innocence he may ask us. We apologise for causing doubt and we also apologise for perhaps not sustaining some of the wishes of the people you are channelling to. After all, you are a new channel to us as we are a channel to you. You must learn to be patient, as patient as we have been to mankind. Our patience is limited obviously to the amount of time we have to teach and show you all that the benefit you stand to gain from our channelling will be of great value to the few that will stay behind. These few will be named from other channels other than our own who are working on similar parallels to us.

We are aware of other channels doing much the same work but coming from different parallels and different planets and solar systems, their concern for their own being is on a similar parallel to us. We cannot tap into these energy sources but their wisdom is as phenomenal as ours. We can only express wisdom at the levels of evolvement of man, our evolvement is far beyond your evolvement at this moment in time.

We wish now to rest for the time being and continue with Arris and your channel. Thank you.’

Arris: As has been said, I cannot produce doubt in the boy’s mind, doubt can only be produced within in his sole human mind. We wish for him to understand that it is important to eliminate doubt. This doubt cannot be produced in packages for him to believe because belief has to be produced on a faith level. Understand that Robin, because faith is the parallel that everybody works on. We wish faith to be your basis.
    We wish Carolyn to know also that we hear her thoughts and doubts about her own work and the people she has worked with in the past. We hear her prayers for humanity, we hear her prayers for her son, Robin. We wish you to know that we are hearing your prayers and your answers will be given on Saturday 4th – Saturday 5th! you are misaligned with your dating systems!

Robin: That is what they are telling us!

Arris: Saturday the 5th will be the day when we can answer your questions and your prayers. You all have doubts within yourselves, as can be expected from your limitations within your own selves …

Pause while Robin and Ken talked together.

Arris: It is interesting to listen in on your conversation, it is not often I get the chance to listen to …

Robin: This is a brute! … very boring conversations
    Robin: They are not boring.
    Arris: No, I mean … very … boring conversations that you people seem to talk about.
    This was followed by much laughter from Robin and Ken.

Arris: Anyway let us get back. We wish once again to talk about the Earth changes and where these occurrences will happen. We mentioned Egypt and Syria. These areas are areas where great atrocities will be committed* in the future. The Earth will open up and swallow the anger.
    * The terrorists known as ISIS continued to commit atrocities. In January 2016 men and soldiers were beheaded and executed en masse in Wilayat Sinai peninsula Egypt. In August 2015 the brutal murder by beheading of 82 year old Khaled el-Asaad by a Jihadi group because he refused to lead ISIS to hidden Palmyra Antiquities. This has continued in Syria. There has been a great exodus of people from the Middle East with thousands of homeless and stateless refugees. The anger there is horrendous.
    Arris: People are not aware at this moment in time that the anger levels are multiplying with your anti-Christ as he is developing, developing in a way that man will trust him as one of their own. We do not trust him and we know where he is, we know who he is, but exposing him is another thing. We wish his name to be known but he wishes not. Unfortunately our fight with the black arts is a difficult one because we don’t wish to get into these levels, therefore in talking about them we find it difficult.

The difficulty talking on the anti-Christ levels is the fact that we can draw these parallels to you through discussions. We find that the limitations of one person sitting with the boy is not strong enough for this discussion so therefore we ask you do not to talk of that now. Forward your thinking. Thank you.

We are on the Earth plane now. Somebody on the Earth plane now is with us wishing to discuss having difficulties with channelling.

Etheric being from Earth: “Look all around you my friends, you will notice the change of scenery. If you look closely within nature the changes are there. If you look closely within your own selves you will see difficulties and differences within your own appearances because of the small changes that are going on each and every day. Individual people do not notice their changes because they are so slight every day.
    Beware again of false doctrines, false dogmas, and false prescriptions of drugs, false accusations within your tabloids and within your political and monetary systems, they are all infiltrated by the very sad people that are running your country as it is today.
    (That is becoming more and more evident as I write in September 2021 with our parliamentary system in complete disarray)
    We feel once again that a total step back would be of great importance for the individuals that are chosen to be channels for the information, not only from the planet Zor but from the Earth plane. We are your connection with planet Zor. Believe it or not we are parallels working on the Earth plane within the Earth’s core, and we wish to make ourselves known to you because we are there with you protecting you from the levels that are within the Earth plane.

We are within the Mother Earth itself, we are there dealing with the polarities that come from the centre core of the Earth. We are chosen to demonstrate our energies to your Mother Earth, our Mother Earth, we are in charge of the rather monstrous feelings and faculties that will come through to you. Unfortunately what you pump through to us has to be pumped back through to you.

How dare you, how dare you send your poisons, your explosions, to the Earth’s core thinking nobody suffers from this! We can protect ourselves from your very feeble forces but you can’t, you can’t protect yourself from these. How can you begin to contain an explosion from atomic energy within a small hole and surround it in concrete and expect it not to come out? This will come out. This will come out in years to come, years to come, not ten years to come, but years to come! The reaction, the chain reaction will come out very shortly only to be returned again by your inability to understand, understand, understand.

We work with you in your gardens. You only have to dig a small layer of earth away and you will find us there with you. Working with your fingers and hands with your gardens will close you in with Mother Earth. Surround yourself with things of the Earth not those of a materialistic nature. Your difficulties to get out of your cars and use your feet are a sadness that causes us problems. Your connection with Mother Earth is broken through the clothing you wear on your feet and on your bodies. Natural clothing should be worn at all times, as pureness of thought can only be generated through pureness of clothing and garments that are round you.

How can you expect to channel energy if we are channelling through unnatural sources? Can you take this my friends, can you take what I am trying to say?

Relinquish yourself of garments made of your polyester that are made from your oil based subjects. If you wish to generate the energy you want to then cotton and fleeces of wool can be used, fleeces of the wool of an alive animal, the animal shall not be killed for your benefit.

We therefore wish that the three channels that are being used at this moment in time use these parallels of thought in their lives. The cleansing of your body is as important as the cleansing of your minds so therefore you are expected to do this, we wish this for you. Mother Earth is expecting a lot from a very few people.

To be demonstrative is a difficult thing, as laughter and heckling will follow your demonstrations, but please understand that we will be there to help you. Your vocabulary will be enlightened with the necessary energies you require.

Please will you listen to Mother Earth and the planet as it is today, she is very sad as we are sad. We must bid you farewell, your channel with Arris and the planet Zor is terminated now. We wish to return to our holes in the ground.

So our Mother Earth has the ability to cause humanity great terror and destruction if we do not change our ways. But politicians will not listen, they are already in the pockets of the multinational corporations and have to do their bidding or lose their power and livelihood. So it is up to individuals who are receiving this wisdom to become exemplars to those around them. It seems that even our clothing affects our ability to receive the correct teaching. These powerful words have the ability to change our thinking, if we are prepared to listen.

As for Egypt and Syria, the terror, destruction and atrocities have already started there at the hands of terror organisations such as ISIS. There is indeed war on Terra. That was what was meant when Bush declared his ultimatum, not war on terror, it is the same sound but quite a different comprehension. But it doesn’t have to be that way if we listen to our Mother Earth.

Recently I happened across a very old copy of The Voice from Space gives a Warning that has been in my possession since the 1970’s and I have not seen it for many years, yet it appeared for me as I was writing this particular channelling. The synchronicity of the universe is perfect.

For anyone who is not aware of this a voice purportedly coming from space broke into the news on English Southern ITV at 5.12 pm on November 26th 1977 and was heard by listeners as far apart as Winchester, Andover, Newbury, Reading, London, Southampton, Oxford and elsewhere.

The newscaster Ivor Mills continued to read the news, his face continued to be seen on screen but his voice was blanked out, only the space voice was heard. Mills appeared to be completely unaware that his voice was not coming over or had been superseded by another. The voice spoke slowly and deliberately with a strange inward authority, calm, serene, never hectoring or scolding. It said:

~~~
    This is the voice of Gramaha, (?) the representative of the Asta Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years now you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet earth.

We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your worlds so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your worlds and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening as the planet passes into the new age of Aquarius. The new age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgements.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. For many years your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings; they have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth, and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment. The wastes from atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousands of your years to come.

We, who have followed the path of evolution far longer than you, have long since realised this – that atomic energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful application. Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed.

The time of conflict is now past. The race, of which you are a part, may proceed to the highest planes of evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to live together in peace and goodwill.

Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the Light of the dawning new age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass on to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Gramaha, the representative of the Asta galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you, the energy you call money, and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return.

Your inner Divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth and what is confusion, chaos, and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution.

This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit.

We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We, of the Asta Galactic Command, thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.
    ~~~

That was in 1977 and today over 40 years later we are still receiving the same message, but there seems to be a certain elite of humanity that wish to sustain the status quo and are prepared to put Earth in jeopardy to achieve their particular agenda.

28. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), amor (20th January 2023), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Baby Steps (13th November 2021), boja (3rd October 2021), Creedence (15th October 2021), East Sun (14th November 2022), Harmony (4th October 2021), I should cocoa (4th October 2021), lisalu (23rd November 2021), Mercedes (5th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), onawah (3rd October 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (3rd October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Rosemarie (4th October 2021), RunningDeer (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (5th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2021), Sunny (4th October 2021), Suzi E (5th October 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (15th October 2021), Trisher (4th October 2021), Vangelo (3rd October 2021), Yoda (3rd October 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

CHAPTER FOUR
    November 3, 1995

Robin, Ken and I were joined by Mary Maddison.

Mary had worked with Margo Williams and myself during the years 1990/91when we were crystal scrying and investigating our lives together in Lemuria and ancient Egypt, during the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti and written of in my book ‘Timeless Encounters: Crystal Magic on the Isle of Wight’ So here we were again in a different guise casting a different spell.

Arris: The energies in here are terrific, they have been queueing up here this evening. The boy has suffered much. New person. (Referring to Mary) Thank you. Our emphasis this evening is your individual tasks which must be quite … What is this? Move it away. Indicating the recorder.

You must decide individually what your thoughts are and process them logically. There is a lot of information coming through from various quarters telling you, instructing you, on what you should and shouldn’t be doing. After all everyone has very logical ideas on what they think you should and shouldn’t be doing, but do you have logical ideas on what you should and shouldn’t be doing? This is the question. Each individual parallel introduced to you can be deciphered by you in a different manner to your neighbour, you must decide that the task you are doing is right for yourselves in that you do not take on or ape anybody else.

Your wish is our command.

Robin: I don’t understand that – your wish is our command?

Arris: Questions can be answered this evening if they are of a high etheric nature. We are trying to work on a different parallel this following evening, we have been teaching the boy how to work on this level, he doesn’t totally understand as yet. Tomorrow evening it will become clear for him. Your instructions are coming to you each individually.

Mary, your instructions are coming in a demonstrative manner. You must learn to decipher them not ignore them, not ignore writing them down. You must take them and understand what is being given to you, because after all it is being given to you for a reason. I am being told it is not a joke, it is quite serious, please take this, understand and use it. Pass it to other people if you cannot understand it because people do understand.

Carolyn, you have great understanding. You can help Mary with her problems, because after all they do present her with problems, and ignorance will not work problems out for you. Our school of learning is very small therefore we can be very strict with our pupils. Strict also means learning some severe lessons within yourselves. Learning severe lessons is perhaps a difficult way of understanding.

Robin: I am having difficulty tonight.

Arris: Our thoughts with you are all so distant at this moment in time, because I cannot be with you as I wish due to the levels of toxicity on your planet. There are particular things going on on your planet that could not be asked of you to understand. We understand it, we have no control over them. Your individual levels of energy at this moment in time could be depleted through the negative thought-form that is being used to converge on the energy sources of this planet.

We are also having problems with this communication tonight, we apologise for this and we will work at repairing this source of energy that you unfortunately require.

We mentioned last time of our wish for the Saturday night to be of a different nature, of this it will be. Of what nature we cannot dictate to you at this moment in time, but you must all be aware that strength will be required at all times, and no one of a weak nature to be in this room at this time. We wish you all to be aware of that. You are entrusted by us with the knowledge to be given to people that will utilise it in a good fashion.

There is a question as to the nature of your work. These very same people are people that are creating the negativity impulses on your planet. This question is required as to the mixing of willing people that do not gel with you. Many people who would appear to be of consequence, of high stature, who appear to be in correct positions for listening, are well behind in their thinking, well behind in their beliefs, they sit on their soapbox using existing means for financial ends.

We wish to instruct you that many people are trying to block your teachings and other teachings, because of the nature of its contents, and you will have to work harder each time the gathering is put together to clear the way for the channelling to come through. The channelling is opened up and made possible through frequencies that are not presently used by humanity, but they are aware of the negative force that can manipulate and divert these energies. Of course, in learning to divert these energies they have learnt to use them through a negative means and they can divert energies that are sent to your planet from the solar system and change those negative too. They also know how to harness your Earth energy and change that negative.

We are aware that you are presently sitting at this moment in time on a positive centre parallel which is not being blocked in any way, and if we can work on using this energy that this room is sitting on we can work in a better fashion this evening.

The channelled energy that comes through from this boy can be opened up through Mary’s Crystal Light work. Thought processes from this can be used to open the channel up. This room has been waiting to be opened up and used in a fashion that is required, the meeting will be held here many times once we have harnessed this. We offer you this as the cavern of energy which we mentioned in our previous discussions. This is yours Carolyn, you boys are not yet aware of yours, this room can be used as yours for the time being.

We apologise for the lack of vocabularisation and lack of character in one’s speaking this evening.
    (The voice was very monotonous.)

Arris: Welcome my friends, we are your entertainment for the evening. We are again connected with the planet Zor, as your man has channelled. Much energy is being used to bring me to you this evening. Strange place, I have not been in this for a while, it is a job to get used to this body!
    (Did he mean he was in Robin’s body by this statement?)

Our favourite discussion seems to be the state of your planet. We shall not bore you this evening with this as you are well aware of the state of your planet and the dilemma you are left with. After all, individual people such as ourselves cannot really do anything to help this, we can only pray and think what a constructive thing we can give. I think that a constructive thing is learning to build the bricks of our own houses, not in a physical sense but build the bricks of our own houses for the future. This can only occur within our minds.

Where of course do we build these houses, our houses of power and energy, where do we build these? After all there are no safe havens anywhere these days. You cannot find a little bit of solace sitting under your favourite tree in the garden because you are being sent the negative thoughts that are around you all the time, it is in the air, the air you breathe is full of it.

Where of course can we go now?

Our retreat when we visit your planet is with our etheric friends beneath the Earth’s crust which you have had communications with, we are on parallels with them at this moment in time. Voids of a different nature will open up within your Earth’s crust.
    The boy is confusing this with the vehicles without a driver.

Voids cannot of course be opened up by these people because they cannot penetrate the Earth’s crust, because the energy levels beneath the Earth’s crust are way beyond any form of polarities they may control. Your solace will be with them, the moment your fingers go beneath the ground you are there. A sheltered spot for your thinking and your building blocks of life will have to be beneath the earth. Caverns, of course, will be made vacant for the necessary people.

Your channellings in the past, not only from us, have mentioned that the men from the caves will be ready too. After all, food will not be of great importance because you will feed on light and love. Very strange for you to be able to accept that on your plate will be light and love, but of course your thinking processes will be eliminated in that domain and you will be thinking on a more etheric level.

Your bodily changes are occurring each time you sit. You may individually notice your powers of speech and feeling are administered to you by us, and you are beginning to dictate your actions and understand that bodily changes are within. We cannot take the blood from your system, as yet, and replace it with air and water, but this occurrence will happen instantaneously as to when the necessary time is. You will be on a difficult physical level for a time being and assessing your wits will be ….
    Our wording is having difficulty!

There is a man who is waiting to come through, a man surrounded by light, this man is your guardian angel for your speeches and talks. Beware of any person who does not accept your vocations and doesn’t accept the necessary teachings you have to offer. We cannot reiterate enough that we are now all open and susceptible to the negative polarities that are here today. You must individually covet one another and think of one another in your prayers at night, because being together in a physical sense is not as important as not being together in a mental sense, and I mean that. It is not to be forgotten when you go home at night and drink your tea you must remember the individuals that are in this room are of the utmost importance to planetary work, you are of the few who are prepared to help Mother Earth.

Your suffering will be suffering from others, it will be of the nature of the feeling that you are letting other individuals down that rely on you. You must unfortunately accept that individuals will be upset by your actions. Once again your decision has been made for you and you have all mentally taken this decision and your work lies within this domain. I must reiterate that you do not, any of you, have the choice, you have gone too far down the road, and you are all individually marked. We must close now.

30. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), angelfire (9th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), boja (5th October 2021), Creedence (15th October 2021), East Sun (14th November 2022), Harmony (4th October 2021), I should cocoa (15th October 2021), lisalu (23rd November 2021), Mercedes (5th October 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (5th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (5th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021), Sunny (5th October 2021), Suzi E (5th October 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (15th October 2021), Yoda (5th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

CHAPTER 5
    November 4, 1995

Robin, Ken and Carolyn

The first few words were missed on the recorder.

Arris: …thought-forms that are being sent so permanently to you three this evening. We wish to thank you also for your persistence in pursuit of knowledge you wish to receive for your advancement with yourselves and others. Our wish once again is for your planet to align itself with the true God-force. This alignment can only take place if the current dilemmas and atrocities your planet is producing at the moment can be eliminated. Elimination can only occur through total extermination of the negativity rays that are being formed from the Earth’s surface and the Earth’s outer layers. (Astral?) We would like to tell you where these places are so you can pray on your maps and send out the light to block the rays. We have a constant dilemma of anger levels.
    There are two people here now.

Arris: The human body is a very strange subject to be sitting in when you are not used to such restriction. Restriction in the movement of humanity is disastrous really, you cannot move without the movement of this … indicating his legs.

Whoever was speaking it was obvious from the above sentence that they had taken up residence in Robin’s body!

Arris: Right, I think we have to start on a level of ease this evening. We might find it hard work but the reasons for hard work will demonstrate themselves in later channellings. This evening is particularly important because it is the start of the instrumental reasons for you sitting. We have been merely playing with words and teaching you some of the preliminary things that one requires to be able to work on the levels that you require to work with. After all you see, knowledge is only of use if it can be used and anger can be used by yourselves if your knowledge cannot be used to put an advantage to your positions.

I am sorry if I cannot use the correct words but you understand what I say.

Firstly we wish to consider the fact that we do have energy centres that are not working in the correct faculties that they should be. There are the wrong people guiding these centres. After all, energy from a crystal can be used in a positive or negative polarity. You see they are only working on similar levels with crystalline structures that can then be used to polarise energy levels, and that is what they are using to send energy out to you that can block information.

Now if enough people can be sent to the areas of the crystalline structure rays, if enough people can be sent there through prayer, through human awareness, and public awareness of what is going on at these places, we can perhaps decompose and formulate a new structure. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to send humanity out its correct genetic formulas to be able to live a life as such that I could possibly come and visit you, and you could visit me, and we could discuss on a plane that is satisfactory to cosmic law. Cosmic law after all is being broken tenfold on your countryside today.

Now finding these places is very difficult, because we do know that they move. One place where unfortunately we cannot send you, because we know that the thought levels are coming from here, are through your satellites. Satellites can be used for sending television and radio signals and pictures back to your Earth but, unbeknown to the rest of you, they are also sending a genetic ray which affects your thinking processes.

Now at a particular point on a particular day this is sending certain areas of your countryside incorrect energy levels, so therefore a certain area of your country will suffer more than others, because of the energy that is being sent there. It does not have the wide range to cover the whole of Great Britain, but being able to avoid this is a very difficult subject, being able to set yourself a ring of light around you every time you know this is going to occur, after all you don’t know where it is going to occur.

London withholds some of the main crystalline structures around your Battersea area and beneath your River Thames from which energy levels can be sent out which can dismiss information. You will know whether the information is correct because it will feel right. You must accept that all information that may come on your pictures, on your pamphlets, is not all conducive with your correct procedures.

Now we work with the satellites. Sometimes we can change the polarities of the genetic structures that are sent through the rays. We can change this, but we cannot do it every time because, after all, we are not a threatening nation and your nations are. They have threatened to explode further bombs in space which causes a turmoil. So therefore we can only do this at irregular times so suspicion can only be blamed on mechanical failure of the satellite.

Your governments are not totally in control of what they are doing. They realise that other beings are also manipulating their control centres, but they are getting the required effect for what is being required from these places, so therefore they do not propose any further alterations to their work.

Now Battersea! Yes, Battersea Power has perhaps a slightly different meaning to what you would all like to think. The crystalline structure that lies beneath that (the power station) used to be one of the major power areas of London, which was what originally attracted so many people to commune round London and use it as your centre for learning. This was the centre for learning, for this was where people felt safe. This is why people in London do not like to leave because they have a magnetic tie there.

Now of course, over the centuries the people in your power situations have learnt of this crystalline structure and have manipulated the polarities of the crystalline structure and are now sending out genetic negative energies. These form a mushroom shape coming from the Earth’s centre and they go up a mile, maybe two miles into the air, and then they disperse maybe 2-3 hundred miles around, so perhaps they touch a slight bit of France and a slight bit of the Netherlands maybe. Yes, this is correct.

Now Battersea on your prayer books would be of a good nature with your prayers! Battersea! You cannot forget the name because after all it is battering and you see what it is doing.

Crystalline Instructions

A very difficult thing to comprehend because they don’t appear to have any genetic network structure and therefore they cannot be taken apart and analysed in a scientific manner. They have an effect that cannot be monitored but which can be felt, we therefore have to gauge the effects that crystalline has on this, after all your planet is a lost power point stemming from Atlantean days and thereafter.

Your world leaders have been passed down the vast knowledge from the gurus of your past and unfortunately some of the information has fallen into the wrong hands. Much of the information, I might add, has fallen into the right hands. The right hands unfortunately do not know the way through the darkness. We are the right hands, we do not know the way through the darkness basically because there are so few to show it and so many are deaf. Demonstration purely can’t be enough. Fear within humanity is a creation of ignorance and guilt, so therefore action cannot take place.

We want you to understand that you cannot purely as individuals maintain a constant effect upon the negative crystalline structures. But with your work and our work together we may surely have some effect which can alter the impending disasters your planet has coming to it very shortly. You will be led to the correct places for sanctuary, we do not wish you to be taken at this moment in time, because of the knowledge you have accrued over the very long and short lifetimes, and we wish you to formulate and propose your pyramid of teaching for the people that will come to you at a later date.

We cannot interfere with humanity’s natural processes therefore we cannot heal yourself, we cannot heal the boy, we cannot heal the lady, but we can suggest things that will inevitably lead to your healing.

You have questions you have sent us through prayer. You wish to know of our position in the planetary system and if we have any relative administration from the Polaris people?

Very much so indeed. We do have a Central Galactic Control that you can tap into in some of your readings. Central Galactic Control is in charge of many of the planets, your planet is one of our alien planets and we do not have control over this. Our concern for your planet is of deep dilemma. The readings you have read, and the readings the man (Ken) has read, are perhaps … pause … Yes, we can confirm that the levels of communication that you will read and feel that are necessary to read will be coming from the galactic format.

I think therefore to be able to pinpoint us on the planetary system will do you no good because a mere spot in the sky is not relevant to the energy of the planet. We are of one and one of all, we are trying to gather your planet and its system into our loving hands. We wish for this to occur and we wish therefore for the light-workers to continue its communication with its important notaries. We thank you for your questions.
    Pause for 5 minutes.

We have been listening quite curtly to what you wish to occur. What is to be done? Networking is perhaps not the best place for this information because the network is monitored constantly by the bureaucratic people who therefore would find out what you are and who you are, and would soon put a stop to this, so therefore be very careful about networking information. The network is used for some of the foulest disgusting demonstrations of human nature, do not involve yourself or involve the divine teachings in such filth. Thank you.

I think involving this information to small community teaching levels in your teaching centres, such as Shere and your Maidstone and your White Eagle Lodges. I think just sending the information to the areas would be of interest to such people. Always involve the fact that it is coming from a Kent healer and coming from a source that is of a valid area, therefore the position that this gentleman has quite rightly put himself in is a good area for him to produce such levels of information.

Beware also of many crystals that are sold within your shops. This is also a way now humanity is aware that crystal power is of a nature that can be harnessed. They are breaking away crystals that have been used for the negative areas and these are now being sold in shops. They are very very clever because they know that taking crystals into your home will not involve so much work on their levels, and you are taking your own little miniature power houses home with you. So you must always learn to cleanse your crystals as and when you get them. Cleansing does not mean washing them under a tap and washing your hands, cleansing means prayer and prayer alone over your crystal. If you feel that the crystal is incorrect for you, bury in the garden as far away as possible from your living domain for at least a month or two. Therefore we wish that you scrutinise any form of crystalline structure that enters your household.

Your sea levels around your countryside will raise between 2/3 inches and you will have to be aware that areas of low altitude will be affected by the raising of one’s tide. Your very feeble sea structures will not prevent the progression of Mother Sea on to your Mother Earth, we therefore wish that perhaps you start acknowledging the fact that where you consider yourself being fairly safe you may not be.

The energy levels which need to be used by you three beings are opening up for you very soon. We have told you about one energy level which you can use, I am seeing the energy levels in this room raise as your levels raise in knowledge. The further your knowledge levels raise, the further energy you can accept.

Churches are not necessarily correct areas for you people to enter as churches are also the inter-connected ley-line areas of negative structure. We therefore feel that your Christian churches as such are not necessarily Christian, they are crystalline deformations of the structure that should surely be replaced correctly by the year 2000. Your crystalline structure that is placed under your Battersea in your city of London is interconnected by the ley-lines which are connected to your churches, we therefore feel that the churches are not necessarily the places for one to enter because they are also powerhouses of the same force and magnitude.
    (This was followed by the strange clicking speech.)

We require for the knowledge to enter this room this evening. Your anti-Christ that is about on your planet at this moment in time is well aware of the workings of the Light-workers and will invest much energy in persecuting your beings. We will spend very little time discussing this but you must be aware that you must have your wits about you at all times. Beware of the people that expect of you, these people are expecting too much of you. If you are expected to progress and help these people on a continual level and they are not prepared to help themselves then please retract. I may add here please, please, retract from these people as they are gleaning your energy and wearing your centres down and you must not allow yourself to be bowing to such weakness, which believe me he knows. He cannot touch us, us being us, you being you I am afraid my friends you are therefore susceptible.

The man that is behind the cloak is of a very weak nature and he can only progress if you allow him to progress. So I feel he has not a threatening nature to you unless you allow him in, so therefore spend no further energy on such filth.

Information of a great nature will be due to come to you within the next two to three sittings. We feel the three of you are true people behind this and we will use you as such. The information is there waiting for you whenever you desire a meeting.
    We thank you once again for sitting with us. We also thank you for sharing your love and light with us. Thank you very much. God bless you.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (9th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), boja (5th October 2021), Creedence (15th October 2021), Harmony (5th October 2021), I should cocoa (15th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (5th October 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (5th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (5th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Sunny (5th October 2021), Suzi E (5th October 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (15th October 2021), Yoda (5th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

CHAPTER 6

On November 28th 1995, Robin received a vision of a spacecraft surrounded by black helicopters. “Don’t shoot, don’t shoot, don’t shoot,” he shouted, concerned they were going to shoot it down. Then he heard a voice saying: “We are very sorry for the lack of communication of late, we have had to leave you temporarily for a period of up to two weeks due to the negativity on your planet at this moment in time. We have gone to meet the Galactic Committee. The journey takes so many light years and communication could not be kept up at this time. You must be very vigilant of unwanted thought forms. This is effectively a recorded message left in their absence for the channel to pick up.”

On December 1st another vision was given to Robin. “In open space … he could see what he described as connected ‘beads’ passing through space and parts were on fire. He saw triangles and circles of light passing through space at tremendous speed … they passed through the wavy ‘bead’ line. There were huge Crystal Angels who said that the crystalline structures are there to be used by man but they are only being used in a negative way and the positive polarity needs to be used.”

Arris: There are tremendous forces here tonight my friends, we need them to go through the barriers, the barriers being presented from the hierarchy which we have spoken about before.

Worries on all your behalf with regard to these problems will be present and will present themselves in many guises and forms in the next few months. Please do not be defeatist, defeatism is unfortunately something that is going to corrupt your mind. You have to fight through this, therefore you have to be strong within yourselves.

Please may I ask you that before we commence this evening a prayer is used to protect yourselves. Unfortunately we can only forewarn you of the presence of such entities, we cannot use any form of blocking tactics to avoid this. You have to work purely on Faith and Faith alone. God bless you, my children. Prayers please.

Concern is building up between our planetary systems with regards to the unbalancement of various areas within your planet. You have foreseen that various things have occurred within the domain that was mentioned once before. We feel that your governments are well aware that this was used as a procedure from our forces to them that we are quite … We wish to recommence our channelling.

The production of the seismic movement within the desert around Egypt was forthcoming, we feel that total ignorance has followed this, and you as humanity are not even aware that the commencement appeared. We feel that you will realise very quickly that we will have to make these movements further towards humanity’s beings. Unfortunately we feel that Cairo will sustain various seismic activities. If you are aware of people living in Cairo, and you have got their being as your concern, forewarn them of fairly catastrophic movements within your building structures. We feel that this will hopefully stop nuclear testing.*
    * 1995 Gulf of Aqaba earthquake occurred on November 22nd at 06.15 local time and registered 7.3 on the moment magnitude scale. The epicentre was located in the central segment of the Gulf of Aqaba, the narrow body of water that separates Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula from the western border of Saudi Arabia. At least 8 people were killed and 30 injured. It was the strongest tectonic event in the area for many decades and caused injuries, damage and deaths throughout the Levant.
    We had produced a small booklet of information and sent to various spiritual centres in England to which the following refers.

Challenges to your book will be made very clear to you all, they will come from angles you do not expect them to come from. You will find that your book will be read by more people than you think and will unfortunately get in the wrong hands. Your book is already being made aware from the people who don’t care much for it, they know of your progression in this field and they also know of the strength of your circle. You have to be strong, the three of you, you have to learn to protect yourself with the White Light of protection.

We know that you are all individually aware of how you have been threatened and how you have been buffeted from various angles, and the boy has been threatened by loss. (Robin had all his tools stolen from his van.) We can only apologise for these actions but you must be aware that further actions can take place if you are not vigilant in your actions.

Please be aware of people that are prepared to help by offering instruments, you must only use the instruments that you are used to using, do not use things that are offered as a helping device because you may find that this device is not correct for you to use. We are not totally talking about a person or individual, we are talking about apparatus that may be offered to you at a future time.

Arris: We are having great difficulty tonight making the connection with you. We feel very concerned for you all because of the nature of the work you know you have to do and you feel perhaps on many occasions that this is not correct for you at this moment in time. The reasons for your doubts, and the reasons for your extreme anxieties you may have, are basically purely humanoid. Unfortunately our activities within our bodies do not coincide with yours therefore we cannot be emotionally involved with your feelings. We apologise for this but we wish to try and understand you further, we can only do this by you speaking to us through prayer and through your own feelings in prayer.

Please can I ask you to further this information to us so we can understand you a little bit more? You are our pupils but we are yours also.

Well what can we say on this very very difficult subject and also on the eve of many further catastrophes for Earth? Earth changes will not only be of the demonstrative way of explosions, changes in structures, and changes in your sea levels and such like, also the thought-forms will change within various people’s minds, which will cause various strange occurrences within their bodies.

If we were for instance to suddenly tell you tomorrow that you couldn’t drive your car anymore and you had to walk on foot you would begin to start hoarding things within your house with the vehicle you have that works at this moment in time. So if we were to also tell you of an explosion you would also try to move yourselves away from these explosive areas. We cannot forewarn you of such activities, we can only give you ideas as to where these things might occur, and you have to use your brains to further this information.

Now you have been told that the areas in which you live Ken and Robin this is perhaps not the correct areas for you. These correct areas will be mapped out for you within two months. Unfortunately various occurrences will occur but you have to live normal lives.
    We have no energyespecially as we don’t really understand your total language we are talking amongst ourselves. This was followed by strange sounds and the clicking speech we have heard before.

Your barren wastes of wasteland that are isolated from humanity are being used as the grounds for our initial strikes for the cleansing of planet Earth. I am sorry to use this word strikes. You will therefore be susceptible to very little earth movements within your domains of living.

Unfortunately when you do have seismic strikes to Mother Earth you will affect the polarity of her being and therefore the Earth polarity can be changed, therefore your tides and your seasons can be altered quite dramatically. You will find that flooding will be forthcoming in many areas on the low lands, you must make yourself available for a quick move if required.

I do believe you will be allowed to present yourselves at the correct places but I cannot promise unless you follow your heart. Your heart is the only thing that tells you and arguing with your heart is arguing with the stratosphere, you cannot ignore the planet’s promptings.

We must concentrate fully now on the planetary awareness and the people that will be affected by the Earth’s changes because we must make areas of safe havens.

We are being interfered with my friends, we are being interfered with quite seriously.
    Followed by interference!

Robin: Get your hands on me boys! We did. He was totally blocked!

Water

Water is going to be a rarity. As you will be aware of, water is progressively getting to be a problem within your water boards and societies that collect water, they know that the water thresholds within Mother Earth are reducing. They cannot let you know this but they are letting you know that water is of utmost importance, you must therefore be aware that as and when your water supplies do go off you must be very careful.

Mother Earth will require its daughter (water) to be relinquished, which means that she will be using her liquid levels to feed the fires of the anger of Earth.* You must therefore understand that water, being the life-source, is also the life-source of your planet. You must be aware that you are all made up of water and air. The planet is made up of water and air, therefore depletion in the planet can only be rectified by treating the solution of water to the planet.
    * Water is vanishing from the surface of the planet at an alarming rate with whole lakes and rivers disappearing overnight. The Ring of Fire is also very active.
    We feel that this is a difficult subject to progress in further because it is deeper than human understanding but must be understood. Human fires, human fires, human fires, you will be aware of human fires. People will burn, the polluted bodies will burn. We can only depollute the spirit through burning.

We generate our energies for the use of humanity through the gathering of like minds within our planet. We feel that generations of energies for your planet can be done also through gatherings of like minds. How do you assess the fact that you have the correct minds within your unit? These procedures can be done through the system of analysis of people’s lifestyles. You must analyse the fact of this person you have sitting in front of you., what is their lifestyle, how do they wish to progress? Now if they default in various ways we will find them not suitable.

Negative energies can be deflected by placing powerful crystals in the four corners of your garden, all facing inwards towards the house. This can be done and this can re-project the energies that are being sent to you at this moment in time. You must learn to polarise with your crystals, this can be done through your teachings. You must learn from the people that are presented to you, you must learn to use this energy to block negative energies.

Arris: What difficulties we are having tonight my friends, I think discussions are required. We appear to be being blocked by some very childish behaviour from some of your human race, they seem to think their childish behaviour can stop the progressions of this circle. We will deal with these people in the best possible manner, they must learn to live with their very foolish mistakes. Perhaps we will take them to Cairo for a very small holiday, perhaps they could stay at one of the hotels that perhaps would be familiar with what will occur!* No, I don’t believe we can do that, but it would be nice!
    (This brought much laughter from us all)
    * Although this information was given in December 1995 a hotel did indeed collapse in Cairo on 29.10.1996! As we have learnt, their time and our time never coincide so they were only ten months out!
    I think we will have to commence our teachings and talks at an alternative date. What I will suggest is, unlike this evening, do not discuss your times of sitting with anyone, including your loved ones, because their thoughts can be tapped into far easier than yourselves. If you have any discussions on the phone do not discuss time as that can be monitored, because of course you are working on electrical apparatus that can be tapped into very easily.

I feel that the writing of one’s thoughts is the most untappable thing that can be used, so your thoughts can be written down and be passed through to another through this way. You will be sitting quicker than you think, believe me. Goodnight my friends.

The following morning I fell down stairs and sprained my ankle immediately after discussing further channelling at Mary’s Country Residence and was unable to walk, let alone go anywhere! I was brought to an immediate halt! Was I too being challenged by the negative energies? I had certainly been warned.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2021 at 21:01.

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), boja (5th October 2021), Creedence (15th October 2021), George (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th October 2021), Heart to heart (11th October 2021), I should cocoa (15th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), onevoice (5th October 2021), Orph (5th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (5th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Sunny (5th October 2021), Suzi E (5th October 2021), The KMan (20th October 2022), toppy (15th October 2021), Vangelo (5th October 2021), Yoda (5th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

CHAPTER 7

The Elders spoke saying, ‘Within six months the polarity of the earth must be changed with the help of crystals within the earth. We need Mary Maddison to locate these earth holdings in order to be there before the others. We need to be in control and she should find them. We love the child and will be in contact sooner than you think.’

Meanwhile at home Mary saw Arris and apparently he has a lovely smile. She also saw two aliens she did not feel comfortable with. Later she saw two Arrians while meditating on changing the polarities of crystalline structures.

December 15, 1995

You will find your sea defences will not be sufficient to hold back water infringing on Devon and Cornwall,* freak weather conditions will be forthcoming. The Isle of Wight generates a lot of energy and should be the base for the changes in your lives. You will be mocked in your actions but follow your heart.
    * Severe flood warnings in Cornwall and Devon. 30 homes flooded in the Devon village of Stoke Canon. Homes flooded in Cornish towns of Lostwithiel and Helston. 22 Dec 1995
    A crossroads is being presented for us at the moment, we are trying to break through. Thought parallels within the group are increasing. Live your thoughts, be aware and screen all your thoughts. You now have the correct gatekeeper. Surround your circle with crystals.

School. Your requirements are not detailed to us, you need to act on an individual basis as we all act and interpret in a different manner when information is given to you. You are but a small voice in a large hall. The booklet will fall into the right hands but if it falls into the wrong hands it will be burnt. Expect God’s light on the teachings. Understand that questions can be asked at any time to the Arrians. We feel you have not used your channel sufficiently, we can supply you with the base teachings for the group. You have each individually fulfilled many monstrous tasks on a soul basis and you are now ready for teachings on the sixth dimension.

Crystals. Your teacher is within your group. A days’ lesson would do no harm in the use of the simple crystalline structure and its effects on the everyday being. You will not be able to create the normal energy levels unless crystals are in use, this is due to the depleted energy levels present at this moment in time. Questions are required by you all.

We can offer you no solace on your earth except knowledge. Use this knowledge to enhance and further your living conditions to come. Use the information given to overcome the problems with your telephone systems, you can overcome this with your crystals, this can be taught. Thoughts are but a Divine Spark. You must learn to use the base things in life with the problems that will be coming to you.

You are now aware of some of the crystalline structures, but some are not very accessible to you. Choose the areas in your domain and work as pairs in an attempt to realign their polarities and gain their knowledge.

Arris offers you goodwill and a happy Christmas from those on Zor.

December 30, 1995.
    Time 22:30

The boy’s suffering is from the negative thought-forms. Learning to break through these requires learning from us. These negative thought-forms are tenfold on your planet today and jeopardise your group. We can learn through breaking through the thought-forms when the suffering occurs, this will enable us to learn the parallels when they work and learn to deal with some of the larger thought-form levels. You are all now individually aware of the changes that will occur, you are not in the correct areas for safety.*

We welcome you back to our planet as you are one of us, the writer will understand. Upon understanding the thought-forms your suffering will become less, we may wish to work with you through the night. We cannot stop the negative rays coming through to you, we cannot stop the physical but we can work with the other dimensions. We must go forward my children. From January changes to your domain are imminent, think along the lines that you are in the incorrect areas. Your families will not follow, even if you explain they will not understand. You must leave these areas if you are to continue working on the love and light levels.

Time 23:00.
    He is given a vision of a great big hole in the earth’s centre going down, down, down. ‘In front I can see tunnels spreading up. This is where it is safe, where it is safe, where it is safe. You must follow the light, there are flashing lights under your feet. As you arrive there is light to the centre, there seems to be no problem.’

When fear is involved within your group the terms are not right for you. Your domains are not safe my children, you may move in a northerly or southerly direction to obvious positions that we have labelled but at present you will continue to lead normal lives, it will become more obvious to you when actions by Mother Earth will occur.

Children should not be on thought levels, we will not allow you to place your work in jeopardy by children. (Well that one was not adhered to!)You must understand that Carolyn and Ken are understanding you completely, you are not understanding them and tolerance is required by you boy.

We will make your lives as knowledgeable as we can in the forthcoming months (and years!) but your actions must come from within you. We can force nothing upon you to the extent that other thought levels are capable of. You must be aware of your house purchase, but reading your mind you do require a solid base for your thoughts. We will accept your vicinity for the time being but do not spend your diminishing funds on this, understood. Your material wealth was stripped for a reason, you must learn to live in a frugal manner and learn to live with Mother Earth as one. Learn about your natural remedies and learn to eat as naturally as Mother Earth and your comprehension allows you.
    *Robin did buy a house on the island but it was not to be their home for long as he eventually moved to Gabriel’s Return in south west Ireland in April 2005, prior to which their material wealth was indeed stripped.
    December 31, 1995.

Science is not your domain so therefore we will not fill your brains with scientific theories. If we have you will need to search elsewhere to find the theories and preserve them. Is there any point in this? We feel you can resolve many problems in your own minds and in your books you have. Changes are obviously imminent as we have mentioned, therefore we can only ask you to change your thought processes and try not to eliminate the things you do not wish to hear.

We have set this group up for a specific reason, and you have all been charged with the specific series of events that you have got to control. You can ignore them to your peril or you can continue, your choices lay in your own personal hands. We wish you to read the information that has been given you so far and live and abide by it as we have asked you to do so.

Bear in mind that once upon a time your feet did bless the planet we are speaking from, so therefore you are responsible for your actions as you well know within yourselves, you are all responsible for this now. If you wish to be irresponsible, as are the rest of your surrounding people, that is up to you and you will be allowed back into the elements of humanity. The choice is purely yours and decisions are required within all your group. Discuss and talk, you are all aware of your beings and what you have to do and your requirements.

We can offer you proof very shortly as to the requirements needed, your proof will then be tenfold for you to progress in your human state of mind and consciousness. You obviously require proof, we will provide that for you in a physical manifestation. We can offer you love and light and thinking processes, but we cannot offer you any form of physical help whatsoever, those elements are down to you personally. You can continue with your work as you are at present and things will be changing very shortly for you. Once again your decisions are your choice. We love you all my children.

Follow the information, be the information, and the information will be you. You must be that my children.

Arris: (coming in with his usual laughter) Ah my friends, a light-hearted conversation is required I feel. Very difficult for me personally because I am not totally involved in the group and I am not totally involved in the manifestations towards your group, I am only an average person living on the planet. We can therefore only convey to you our thought processes and ours are as limited as yours may be but our wisdom levels are further forward than yours.

We do feel that the emphasis on listening is important to you all, perhaps to not be as heavy handed as the Elders are but we will teach you in our way. Perhaps the lesson to be learnt for you all is perhaps you have not been listening as well as you should. They do tend to be heavy handed with what they require you to do. Do not be offended by this, we will perhaps tell you something in a more humane manner, but obviously listening will be important to you. We wish you all now to proceed with your life sustaining implements because these will be necessary for you all to sustain life in the different parallel, as your electricity and suchlike will not be the correct formula to work.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2021 at 13:21.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Creedence (15th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), I should cocoa (15th October 2021), lisalu (26th November 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Orph (2nd May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Suzi E (14th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

CHAPTER 8

January 13, 1996.

Arris: Discussions have obviously taken place within your unit. Have you worked out what your requirements are and what is necessary for the group?

Where were we? I have been away and it is very difficult to get back into the swing of things. I have been seen by one of your members, which is important, (Mary saw Arris) a face can now be put to a name, it was one of us. Questions can be asked this evening that I hope you have prepared in your minds. We can answer in a manner that may not be suitable to you but we will answer nevertheless, expect total bluntness and expect to have a straight answer to a question.

We asked some personal questions, a couple on Australia as Ken and I were both visiting.

Arris for Ken. ‘You must use it and analyse the lifestyles of many of the Australians (Aborigines) to realise there is an awful lot to be learnt from their lifestyles in the form of relaxation and also in their light thinking. They consider a lot of the things that we consider to be important to be rather menial. They may appear to be rather native to our way of thinking but there is a lot to be learnt from them and their very basic thoughts.

We cannot, repeat cannot, answer your material questions for you you have your own right so just form it for yourself. Australia will be a trip for you, a holiday, use the time to think how you can develop your mind. Use the time to understand yourself and how you can further your thoughts.’

My question was to do with the changes on the safety of Perth

Arris: Mapping of the exact locations of the structures of land and water cannot be totally precise as the infringement maybe one or two miles out on a particular mapping system that can be given, therefore we cannot gauge totally as and where things will occur. An orange light appears over the area of your daughter. Orange is an intermediate colour of relative safety, the lighter the colour the less the danger. Now the danger areas within Australia appear to be around the top elevations which is the northern elevations right round the top which are the black areas. I feel that your daughter will be in relative safety.

Now are you in relative safety my children? This must be one of your concerns as it is our concern. I think your talks today have been important and you must start thinking of your requirements. Your transport will not necessarily be of use, I do not feel that when these occurrences happen that you will be able to travel too far away from your individual places so therefore you are required to be in your respective domains by then. In setting yourself up in the lifestyle needed you will require large amounts of food stocks, an energy for lighting, warmth and cooking, and you must forward these for yourself, they will not be coming for you on tap, you must ask.

Robin: What is happening to my voice? (It was getting lower)

Arris: You must then start considering the use of alternative energy.

Robin: My voice has changed!

Arris: We have an awful lot of energy here and we don’t quite know how to use it.
    Rather unusual for us not to have too many problems.
    Bear in mind that when we first came to your planet we used to live in your rock formations, and we were left here for centuries at a time to live and abide by your Mother Earth and her rulings and her changes in seasons and tides. We lived by these rules in relative happiness until, unfortunately, we were eventually found by the Pleiadian forces and we were removed by our space star-ships. Unfortunately even today we are being chased and monitored by the Pleiades.
    We must bring forth to you now the fact that the Pleiades are not necessarily the work force to be working for in your realms.

Carolyn: Could I have your comments on the book ‘Bringers of the Dawn’ channelled by the Pleiadians to Barbara Marciniak?

Arris: Ah my child, perhaps you have been mistaken by my comments. Many of the Pleiades people are of spiritual light and love, in fact nearly all, but we have elements of the Pleiades that are not working on these levels. Unfortunately many of the Pleiadian people are repressed from their feelings and they have to go underground such as yourselves.

Carolyn: Are they reptilian in appearance?

Arris: The format of the Pleiadians can be in different manners and respects. You will find that a form will appear to you as you wish to see it. Unfortunately with your three dimensional seeing you will only see a certain aspect of these people so I feel you would see a comparable figure to yourselves. We see you different to how you see yourselves, we see you from the inside therefore you vibrate very similarly to the way we vibrate.

Now I must reiterate that the Pleiadian governmental systems are not necessarily the forces to be working with.

The Group of Star Systems out in your Sky.

Upon many of these star systems are star-seeds from various planets. There have been many breakaway systems, planets and societies set up throughout your universe, your systems and throughout your galaxy. Within these systems are many people who believe and think to be correct, many of which are unfortunately led by the nose by a very few that are not correct. Your planet is not correct.

There are a few star-seeds within you who are correct and we are using you to try and utilise your knowledge and our energy levels to try and recreate the correct polarities for your planet as it was placed originally. Your planet was one of the freshest cleanest most shining blue planets in the whole of the galaxy and we chose this planet as a place for our humble dwellings. But unfortunately it is no longer supplying the correct energy levels or the correct formats for life, therefore it needs to be repolarised.

This is happening with many planets within your system, you are not the only one to suffer cataclysmic events. You are one of many that will be required to start a new galactic format of love and light. This cannot just be coming from one singular planet, it has to flow from many planets to provide a total God-force for the whole system.

We must therefore tell you that in giving you information with regards the Pleiades that you may try and covet and not want to understand. This information is not just coming from us, this is coming from a solar (soular) system. This is coming from a whole system of love and light and wisdom that has come through the many millions of years of growth of the format of the God-force.

The Pleiades people are repressed as much as the people on the planet on which you dwell are repressed. As you can imagine, the Pleiades are sending out star-ships with people that are indoctrinated with forced thoughts to try and infringe their thoughts upon you, as much as unbeknown to yourselves these same infringements and thoughts are coming from your planet.

You do have the ability to use star-ships. We have given you star-ships. Your governments have them and we have taught you how to use them.

Carolyn: Where are they?

Arris: My friends, your star-ships are deep within your deserts in the country of America. These star-ships are responsible for many of your fast lights in the sky. They are also responsible for the recent shooting down of some aeroplanes which they use for target practice. Do you find that difficult to believe?

Ken: Do the Americans know?

Arris: The Americans do know but the few, these are the people that know.

We have given you these small seeds of thought within yourselves to try and realise that they are not listening. Because once again these are simple formats of each of the planets that we are trying to work with that there is a 1% of illness within each planet that requires to be corrected. Now in rectifying a 1% problem, unfortunately more than 1% of the people have to learn from these lessons. Therefore this means the cleansing of each planet has to be monitored individually by us, who have to do one at a time, and in the last thousand years you are the eighth planet to be dealt with.

Can you understand the level of thought consciousness sent to each planet and the work that is required with the light-workers?

We realised many centuries ago that your planet was heading for this therefore we are preparing you as souls to develop individually ready for the day that is coming for you all. You all know the answers. You must cut out the arguments among yourselves, fix a format that is suitable, and live and abide by this format.

Pleiades are generally good people and much of the information that has come through the Pleiades has been on the God level therefore the book (Bringers of the Dawn) has been channelled on a spiritual basis from one of the people within the Pleiadian planet.

You have various beings and entities on your Earth that are also channelling to us. We receive channels that are as interesting to us as your channel is to you. People have to express their lifestyle within the planet for us to totally understand because we cannot live on your planet as it is today. This is why we have prepared so many seed souls that need to live on the planet for many centuries to be able to sustain some form of life.

This means that these seed people have had to give up their soul advancement for the love of the lands that you live on. They have given up their soul advancement so they can live on your planet and try and understand and live by your rules, to reincarnate until they are ready for the requirements.

Maybe my children you could be one of these. Ask yourself maybe this is why you don’t find it so difficult to understand what is being told.

Now Sixth Dimension Teachings.

What is this? What is sixth dimension, my children?

At your cinemas you see 3D. You can see things coming towards you, you can see things to the side that wouldn’t normally be there. If you can imagine a sixth dimension where you are seeing something but you are seeing it all the way through, all the way in, all the way out, you are seeing how it is feeling, how it reacts, how it is, that is the Sixth Dimension. You are seeing, feeling, touching, hearing, believing, this is a totally different concept. Your eyes will not believe what they are seeing. Your brain will have to retrace its steps to be able to understand the concepts of the sixth dimension.

But of course you are stuck in a very 3D world. Many of the things that you are seeing today are seen through Third Dimensional eyes therefore this is why you are not seeing us as we are. We are in your skies, you cannot see this because it is in a different dimension. If you could open your eyes to the Sixth Dimension you would be seeing many thousands of space ships in your skies each and every day. They travel around like your aeroplanes travel, transporting, moving, taking, giving, they are happening all the time but you cannot see them.

Occasionally you will be allowed to see one because we have to repolarise and rethink when we need to use your planetary energies. And when your planetary energies are used we have to work on the Third Dimension because that is where your energies are coming from, so you may be able to see us for a brief moment in time. Re-energising our space ships can be done from planet Earth.

Crystals

You have been given the gist of your work within the crystalline structures. We feel the importance of this is of great help to us if you can start repolarising some of the Earth’s centres, start sending the light back.

Once upon a time there used to be people working purely on these parallels. An apprenticeship was based on ten years of deep meditation, ten years of learning how to repolarise the centre of your Earth. These people were taught from their fathers and their forefathers before them. Each member of a family was chosen to take on these tasks, they learnt for ten years and spent twenty years meditating, spent twenty years repolarising the centres, realigning the crystalline structures.

They could create weather conditions as and when required. They could create structures through mind, through thought. These could be done purely on those levels through deep meditation, on a meditation level using crystals, using energies that are latent within the human being.

These people have left your planet. They left because they felt it was an unsafe place to live. As you can imagine, if you were presented with the scenario of unsafe life for yourselves and your generations to come if you had the opportunity to move away out of that environment completely and you could drive away in your car, I am sure each one of you in this room would get in your car and leave ten seconds after this channel ending, but unfortunately my children it cannot be done.

The knowledge that was accrued over the years in those days was far far greater than the knowledge you have now. They transported themselves from your planet and restarted their lifestyle elsewhere, again a star-seed on another planet. You are a planet that has been left by the good people because they felt your planet was unsafe. The good people are now channelling back to you to try and save your Earth.

Can you now understand? We are of you, you are of us, and we totally understand the problems within you.

We wish you all to understand there is no fear involved in your transition from life to love, because the transition is there.

If you feel that death would be imminent and you cannot alter it do not be frightened, you will be presented with one of the most beautiful lifestyles that you can possibly have as a thanks for your work. We are not suggesting for one moment that this is what will occur for you before your times but do not be frightened by this. Bear in mind that as you have been prepared for this life you have prepared yourself quite adequately for the next. Your lifespans for two of you in this room are not necessarily as long as the boys, so therefore you cannot expect to live as long as the boy. So we are giving you the information that will be relevant for you for the next twenty to twenty-five years, which believe me will come upon you quicker than you know it.

Time is speeding up, the moon is travelling around your Mother Earth at twice the rate it was twenty years ago. Can you understand that your cycles will speed up, your gravity and your gravitational pull are changing your time allowances.

Now who are we to be telling you what you should and shouldn’t be doing? Who are we to give you ideas on how you should and shouldn’t be running your life? Who are we to be telling you your governments are wrong in their thinking processes? This may be a question that may have presented itself to you on many occasions.

It is a difficult one to prove these forms of teaching for you unless you have your total faith within yourselves. Faith of course is an unknown entity for most people, because faith is something that you cannot see and touch so therefore it is not there. Faith is there. Faith was the basis for all mankind to follow at one point, so therefore it was what you couldn’t touch that was the most important thing in life. Unfortunately the format has been changed by your very weak influential governments you have that cheat and belittle most knowledgeable people.

You must understand that our fleeing from your planet was basically the knowledge knowing that we could be able to save you, but we cannot save a burning light from inside the light, we have to go outside the light and dowse it the best possible way we can. We therefore do not want to be branded cowards because we are not my children, we left your planet for your sake and for the sake of the next generation and, most importantly, for the saving of your planet.

We wish you to discuss what has been taught and we will come back to you.

Your Grid and Ley-lines.

Many of them are blocked basically through lack of use. If you can imagine a pipe with water flowing through it it will eventually block and eventually stop the flow of the relevant source through this pipe, either through the use of unclean matter which clogs together or the fact that it is not being used correctly and it blocks. This is what has been happening with a lot of your ley-line structures. These can be unblocked by the teachings you have been given this afternoon through positive prayer, thought, and the use of your crystals.

Now you must start thinking of the areas and grids in which you will live. It may sound very selfish but you have to provide the relevant thinking and thought processes for the domain in which you will be and which are places that are relevant to yourselves. You do not have the required time or energy to be clearing the Earth’s centres completely so we can give you the information that an area of perhaps two to three hundred miles from your individual domains are sufficient for you all.

I can see one of your largest largest structures being altered as we speak.

You do not realise what fun we are having watching all these feeble efforts on blocking us this evening. Yes, they are not doing very well! (Robin had a vision of a yellow blob being splatted against the crystal ring of light.)

We thank you for finally using the correct procedures. It is quite important for you to learn the hard way as it seems to be the only way that humans seem to learn the lessons required. I have never actually been a human, I have been told of what is required of one and I don’t think I like the sound of it very much, it is such an effort to consider the elements you have to live by. I think the thought processes you are allowed to think are really quite sad in the fact that you have the latent ability within you all to be able to generate the correct energy to transport your mind, thought and many other processes, to a different dimension in which we could sit and speak quite clearly together and discuss planetary problems. These abilities were there originally, hence quite a lot of your structures around the world that present you with problems in the understanding of why they are there, were there purely as meeting places for the planets.

The concepts are still there within your minds but you have such vast blockages in your chakra levels that you cannot project yourselves in your thought to these levels of communication. Unfortunately a short lifespan can’t reinstate these procedures so therefore we can only offer some of the more evolved souls a small inkling of their original being, of which my children you have been offered this inkling.

Carolyn, you must find it very difficult with the fact that you are totally blocked my child. You are totally blocked in the respect that you do not feel, sense or perhaps see things, but my child your strength within the group is quite a lot of preparation, so therefore I am afraid you will have to accept that your thoughts are heard. And we do feel your asking us for further energy in this respect, but your body’s makeup, unfortunately for the short space of time we had to prepare you for your life, your body was not necessarily the correct one for your mind. My child can you take this? We apologise for this, but at the time you were most insistent to come here. It is quite a difficult thing to try and perceive that you all individually actually did prepare yourselves for your lives, and in the short space of time you had to do this you had to quite frankly jump in the first car that was available, and this perhaps didn’t offer you the necessary vessel to take you to the place as quickly perhaps as you might.

Now can you understand some of the unrequired suffering you have all had within the space of time, but you are all here now for a very valid reason you must understand. Underline valid my children.

Now who else will be involved with our box of tricks my children? We feel that people will come and go with your teachings but I don’t feel that too many will stay and want to contribute in a financial manner. Now you must get yourselves some solid bases for your requirements, we have discussed this earlier. Logs and wood are going to be of great importance, if you gather your wood from trees that have stopped growing and put in a safe place as they will become a relevant source of energy for you. If you could start preparing for this it would be good for you in the future.

I feel a purchase of some form is required within your group to stimulate further living conditions for you. We will not tell you what is required but it might be sitting right under your noses.

(In fact Ken did look over St Alphage, the old lodge to The Grove, but nothing came of it. He decided at a later date that he no longer wished to be part of the group and stayed in Edenbridge and continued his life as a spiritual healer)

I am a visitor to your group.

I am one of the Ancestral Beings of your planet who were here many many millions of years past. We were all blessed with the ability to live and sustain life in very unpresentable conditions, being one of the very first inhabitants of your planet of which we had no choice. We were basically Star Seeds waiting for a correct planet to live by, and unfortunately our generation of source within our space-ship was running out of energy and our meditators were beyond use and therefore we had to sustain life on your planet for at least two to three thousand years.

We used some of the crystalline structures of your planet to reinstate the energy levels of our ship. This is why this is of interest to me, in particular the fact that upon firing deep into the Earth’s energy layers we found many forms of crystal which could be used for many different formats. We learned to repair our ship and its computer system through the relevant crystal levels that were within your Earth’s crust. We must thank you for the fact that your planet saved our lives, we therefore feel that with the energy levels we have now accrued from planet Earth we are here to perhaps help similar people who are now fighting for their lives and also fighting for correcting perhaps not their ships but lives to come. We are therefore offering our services from the Planet Zor.

Yes, we are another group of people from the planet Zor. Not everybody on the planet would necessarily be aware of the goings on within the Elders, we are not totally in contact with the Elders but think in similar ways. Zor has the makeup of many formats of which we do have some of your Essenes and some of the Pleiades people who have managed to escape. We are a mixed race of people with not necessarily mixed concepts because we all have one Godsource which provides us with the relevant information to sustain life.

We can have no breakaway societies or breakaway thoughts, there is purely one unit of thinking of which deviation from this source of thinking leaves you without any form of sustenance for life. Yes, sustenance for life is taken away so therefore the giving of one’s soul to one thought-form is perfectly satisfactory for the people that live on this planet. So therefore we don’t necessarily have to be in communication with one central point to be able to dictate our voting for one particular party of people. We all have one centralised thought process that we can all think along, provided they are correct, you cannot deviate from these things my children, if you do you are caught up with very quickly and dealt with in the relevant manner.

Incarnation upon our planet is an incarnation purely of Star Seeds of a highly evolved level, which we hope we can invite you to very shortly, but you have your work to do and this is very relevant to the safe passage of many of the people on your planet.

Arris: Do you have any questions my children, do you have questions to ask with regard to the channel?

Ken: The booklet was produced and sent out, what do you feel about another?

Arris: If you have the time and inclination to produce further evidence of the existence of the thought levels it could be of aid to a few people. Unfortunately my children from monitoring the response to the booklet, and many booklets that have been giving similar information, most people are not really taking in the information. If I was to say 1 in 10,000 people might be able to sustain a percentage of the information given, and then 1 in 10,000 that have understood, again that is 1 in 100,000 would do anything about it. Would that give you some sort of inclination of what we are dealing with?

I feel that the information now being given is perhaps for yourselves and the few people that might come into your thinking parallels. Again, may I ask you how many have actually come along and shown great knowledge and interest? I should imagine very few. How many people have you tried to glean knowledge from if they have any and have you had any response? I think the decision with regard to booklets is purely yours.

I think it is very nice for us all to be able to sit and talk as people, this is how it should be, to sit and discuss as if we are all one, which we are I might add, to be able to discuss our individual thoughts and processes amongst one another and to be able to go back to our relevant places of abode and be happy that we have discussed many of the relevant problems that quite frankly are available to us at this moment in time.

Carolyn: Are you channelling to other groups and are we likely to know who they are?

Yes we are and no you are not, because you are the only group on this planet that we are discussing these levels with. In answering your question are we channelling to other groups, yes we are, not of your planet my child.

Of course I have mentioned earlier that there are 6 planets preceding yours who have been dealt with in a similar manner to yourselves and we are still channelling through to these people. We are now beginning to set up our next chain of channelling with the next planet we are dealing with. Our Star Seeds have been there for many thousands of years ready for their change in events, and believe me they have similar circumstances to yourself, once again indoctrinated by many unnecessary thought-forms which we now have to clear. You are fairly close to the completion and you are fairly close now to the changing of polarities of Mother Earth and her planet’s thinking.

We will continue to communicate with you after the aftermath. We will continue to give you the relevant information on how to build and construct the correct consciousness and thinking among your peoples. These levels will be forthcoming to you, but of course once these levels are set up you will be able to communicate with us on a very simplistic level which we used to so many of your years past.

Our teachings can only be teachings that we feel are correct as we can only work on levels that are correct. Of course we have to deal with higher Sources than ourselves but these higher Sources are not in any way jeopardising the work that we are working with on a human basis, so therefore we know that the energy levels we are projecting to you are of a God-force.

A God-force being a God-force, my children.

Now I detect a level of scepticism within the group this evening, be it the channel, be it one of the other two sitting. This is the first time we have been able to sit without any impinging outsiders blocking the communication levels so we have been able to give you an awful lot more energy and information. This information you must use from now onwards to create the living conditions that are required for using your home to form the fortress of love and light that is required for the forthcoming events.

The people that you are talking to and are listening to you must be given the information that is being channelled and must be given the benefit of a discussion with you individually if required for questions to be answered, after all you do have most of the answers. You must not divulge this information if it is not asked of you but give them the seed of thought that you do have answers if they ask.

Thank you for providing a clear channel of communication this evening, you must now learn that it is important to cleanse the channel of communication after it has been closed. We thank the relevant people for being here as I now thank you for joining us my children.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2021 at 21:11.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Ankle Biter (15th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Donald Ryan (15th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), Suzi E (14th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), wondering (14th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I'm curious to read more of her work. Does she have channelings in more recent times?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14 LastLast