Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Live Physical Portal

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Live Physical Portal

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    I have been given the chance of entering a live physical portal. (Most likely to happen towards the end of this year).

Destination: Unknown

I cannot reveal location except to say its in South of England, UK.

I really am not sure whether to go or to just forget about it all.

Cannot reveal who is involved.

My question to all of you is: Would you go through the portal ?

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

How do you even know it's a portal?

If the people who own/operate it can't answer the basic questions, then how do they know it is a portal and how do they know how to operate it?

Has anyone used it before, if not, how do you/they know its a portal?

Has anyone gone in and come back, if not, then how do you/they know its a portal?

Presuming it is a portal, what happens when half your body has stepped over the threshold? Does half your body disappear?

I could go on with another hundred questions.

I guess my answer to your question is obvious. I would not go until all of my questions were answered.

Having said this, I am reminded of my son. He was a kid who had no fear. He would test every limit that crossed his path. Through him I realized that humanity has always had a handful of people willing to eat the newly found plant or sail their boat over the horizon. Without those members of the human tribe, we would have never progressed. Thank God, but I am too risk averse (sounds much better than chicken)
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Kalamos (27th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    I have been given the chance of entering a live physical portal. (Most likely to happen towards the end of this year).

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

Does anyone involved have any idea of where the portal leads?

Has anyone physically made the "trip" previously??

This portal wouldn't happen to be in the county of Wiltshire would it???

................ Personally, I'd jump at the chance. I won't explain my reasoning, but if there is a spare place, you know how to get in touch.
    I cannot give location, but its close by.

If I get the chance to bring a friend, I'll let you know.
    I would put myself on a relax trance like state and when I return the first thing that enters my mind is my decision. Or probably just toss a coin. The important thing is to always bear in mind that you're going to have a great adventure no matter what.

I will be glad to be in that adventure

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?
    So "they" are giving you the opportunity?

Why?

What's the point, from their perspective?

They are telling you nothing of an expected outcome?

I suspect you are fishing for ideas to create a story yourself. It is a fun exercise.

Have you given the thought to missing 411....people possibly getting pulled into portals never to be seen again?

Have you considered the stories of what others claim to possibly come out of portals? Demons for example?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

How do you even know it's a portal?

If the people who own/operate it can't answer the basic questions, then how do they know it is a portal and how do they know how to operate it?

Has anyone used it before, if not, how do you/they know its a portal?

Has anyone gone in and come back, if not, then how do you/they know its a portal?

Presuming it is a portal, what happens when half your body has stepped over the threshold? Does half your body disappear?

I could go on with another hundred questions.

I guess my answer to your question is obvious. I would not go until all of my questions were answered.

Having said this, I am reminded of my son. He was a kid who had no fear. He would test every limit that crossed his path. Through him I realized that humanity has always had a handful of people willing to eat the newly found plant or sail their boat over the horizon. Without those members of the human tribe, we would have never progressed. Thank God, but I am too risk averse (sounds much better than chicken)
    I laughed at your last paragraph about your son. When I was much younger, I was fearless doing Seances, Ouija boards, most types of spiritual magic. But as you get more older and wiser you tend to err on the side of caution.
    I'm not afraid of dying so that's not a problem.

As I said before, this is a physical portal with destination unknown.
    If its destination is unknown, I can only presume nobody has been through it, OR somebody has gone through it and not come back!!

I have been given sparse information about it.

Also I am reminded about the five Americans who disappeared at Stonehenge during a thunderstorm: https://great-spacing.com/publication/732/
    Hence me being a bit hesitant about going through the portal.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), Vangelo (28th July 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

Why?

I suspect you are fishing for ideas to create a story yourself. It is a fun exercise.

Have you given the thought to missing 411....people possibly getting pulled into portals never to be seen again?

Have you considered the stories of what others claim to possibly come out of portals? Demons for example?
    Well thanks for the insult!! I only deal in truthful experiences. What's the point in lying about things.
    Also I am very aware of the missing 411 people who can get pulled through portals unaware (and a few people have come back with stories of what had happened when doing so).

Also I an very well aware of the demons involvement in all spiritual and non spiritual matters.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), Jad (28th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

Why?

Well thanks for the insult!! I only deal in truthful experiences. What's the point in lying about things.
    Also I am very aware of the missing 411 people who can get pulled through portals unaware (and a few people have come back with stories of what had happened when doing so).

Also I an very well aware of the demons involvement in all spiritual and non spiritual matters.
    I didn't mean it as an insult, honestly, people fish for ideas all the time. They take polls, ask for general opinions.

I can see that perhaps it could be interpreted as an insult and I apologize.

....but can you engage me in my questions? What do you think they have to gain from you going through? Have they gone through? Is there someone that has gone through before you and has come back? Will they be there to open it from the other side?

I have had some strange experiences myself. And with a couple things that I interpreted as a portal. They were very quick and I feel that if I had accidentally gone through, there would be no coming back.

In my honest opinion, if you are saying that it is something spiritual that is communicating this to you, it is for their gain and your loss. I would suspect a demonic or at least a malevolent entity trying to trick you into something that you would regret.

I have had video evidence of things that occurred to my son. Strange thing is that all of the photos vanished from unconnected devices. My phone, a home laptop, a secure work computer and an email exchange. No physical evidence remains.

Whether people believe it or not, these entities exist and can manipulate things beyond our beliefs.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let me add this for you to consider....

If you believe that this is a real engagement that you can participate in and you are asking for everyone's advice....I suspect that in your gut you know what you should do, so you don't need to ask anyone else's opinion. Just don't do it.

In my opinion, if there was a benevolent entity that would/could help you with something, you would receive the help without a conversation. They would just help you.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), I am B (27th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If Yes, then why?

If No, then why?

Why?

I didn't mean it as an insult, honestly, people fish for ideas all the time. They take polls, ask for general opinions.

I can see that perhaps it could be interpreted as an insult and I apologize.

....but can you engage me in my questions? What do you think they have to gain from you going through? Have they gone through? Is there someone that has gone through before you and has come back? Will they be there to open it from the other side?

I have had some strange experiences myself. And with a couple things that I interpreted as a portal. They were very quick and I feel that if I had accidentally gone through, there would be no coming back.

In my honest opinion, if you are saying that it is something spiritual that is communicating this to you, it is for their gain and your loss. I would suspect a demonic or at least a malevolent entity trying to trick you into something that you would regret.

I have had video evidence of things that occurred to my son. Strange thing is that all of the photos vanished from unconnected devices. My phone, a home laptop, a secure work computer and an email exchange. No physical evidence remains.

Whether people believe it or not, these entities exist and can manipulate things beyond our beliefs.
    Apology accepted.

This is a physical portal and not a spiritual one.

The people involved are spiritual themselves. I guess if I come back I'll have fantastic footage and what it was like.

I've taken pictures of UFOs and posted on this forum and others and have not been wiped by unknown forces.
    I am very aware of demonology and how to counteract it as I have done many times in the past.

Also currently I don't get a bad feeling about this.
    Sometimes when I want to call down ufos , I sometimes do get a bad feeling about it. So I obviously don't go out on those nights.
    Its worked well so far!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), Jad (28th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I guess if I come back I'll have fantastic footage
    How do you know if you even will be allowed to bring any equipment.
    Don't eat or drink anything they will give before entering in the portal, could be a good night Cinderella.
    Gut feeling is not enough.
    I would ask more questions for sure before going to any portal.
    Love with no fear

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pacificator For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2021), Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), Jad (28th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,635 times in 20,811 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have a 45,000 year old portal on my property, but the creators of this portal said it won't be open for the next 5,000 years. I sit on the land above the portal frequently, and just notice the power of the energies with the gate closed. So, I wonder if the portal you plan to enter has custodians, or guides, and who has contact with them. This is not something to fool around with.

can we some pictures and/or videos of it?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by pacificator (here)
    I guess if I come back I'll have fantastic footage
    How do you know if you even will be allowed to bring any equipment.
    Don't eat or drink anything they will give before entering in the portal, could be a good night Cinderella.
    Gut feeling is not enough.
    I would ask more questions for sure before going to any portal.

He can always try ... chance is high if it is a real portal ... it will ruin/interfere his equipment ... just as some UFOs do to Cars, Anything with Electricity, Radio etc.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th July 2021 at 19:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2021), Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), Jad (28th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (27th July 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

If you say no to this opportunity, will you regret it?

As you know very little about it, I doubt there is anyone could give you a definite answer.

An invitation to unknown destination by a trusted friend. It is more like a test of faith.

I would suggest to start with what do you want from this ‘portal’ or ‘experience’. Then you can balance it with what you already have.
    what I want or what I am.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (28th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

The end of the year will wear on some of our patience to find out what you decided. Perhaps you could have a friend let us know if you didn't come back to tell us yourself.

The information you provided thus far is pretty vague. I'm not sure I'd jump without looking.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (28th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)

As you know very little about it, I doubt there is anyone could give you a definite answer.

An invitation to unknown destination by a trusted friend. It is more like a test of faith.

I would suggest to start with what do you want from this ‘portal’ or ‘experience’. Then you can balance it with what you already have.
    If I did say No to this, I would always be asking myself 'What if ?'.
    Also if there was a guarantee I would return, I'd go at the drop of a hat!!

Not knowing how long I would be gone, I'd take a backpack with an infra red camcorder, plenty of bottles of water. Not sure what else! lol

With Spiritual Portals you are in control and always come back.

If this physical portal is a one way destination, one must think when you get there but want to come back...ahhhh S h i t e !! lol

You say what do I want from this portal experience?
    Well If it was to transport me somewhere else on this planet, then no more flying by plane or sailing by boat.

If it was to another dimension or another planet, I'd take plenty of toilet rolls because I would be crapping myself!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Jad (29th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

If I was offered this chance, I would definitely do it. The important thing is how you feel about it, and you said that you feel comfortable with the people who offered you this opportunity. They told you that it’s a physical portal, that means there should be a physical portal on the other end as well, which means that theoretically you should be able to come back. The question now becomes, is it a time portal which would take you to the past or the future or just a geographic portal so to speak or maybe a portal into a parallel universe.. you have a unique chance to pierce through the veil of rigid daily life and I know it may sound that I am pushing you to do it, but I am simply projecting what I would do if I had that chance.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), Inversion (29th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Hi John,

Certain people want to remain anonymous, and its on private land.
    If I understand this correctly, certain people that you know of have an active portal that will allow you to physically enter the portal which is on private land? Someone must have entered the portal before and I'm guessing no one returns since the destination is "unknown".

How do you know this isn't just a bunch of BS someone is handing you? Have you seen anyone enter the portal and physically disappear? Why would you have to wait until later this year? If they wish for this to remain very secret it seems kind of dumb to offer this possibility to someone in the distant future knowing that most people would be likely to share this information as you are doing now? I know you are not sharing details here, but I suspect it would be easy to find out who you are if someone was interested enough. If I owned the land with something that amazing on it, I would be very unhappy that you would be sharing even sparce details online of course it would be dumb of me to be sharing information about something I wanted to keep private.

You stated that this is a physical portal and not a spiritual one. Are the 2 exclusively unique? How would you know that if when you enter it you don't know where it would take you or what your experience would be, as you said the destination is unknown? Just a couple of questions off the top of my head.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), janette (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)

If I did say No to this, I would always be asking myself 'What if ?'.
    Also if there was a guarantee I would return, I'd go at the drop of a hat!!

Not knowing how long I would be gone, I'd take a backpack with an infra red camcorder, plenty of bottles of water. Not sure what else! lol

With Spiritual Portals you are in control and always come back.

If this physical portal is a one way destination, one must think when you get there but want to come back...ahhhh S h i t e !! lol

You say what do I want from this portal experience?
    Well If it was to transport me somewhere else on this planet, then no more flying by plane or sailing by boat.

If it was to another dimension or another planet, I'd take plenty of toilet rolls because I would be crapping myself!
    Can you elaborate on your experiences with spiritual portals?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ben (29th July 2021), betoobig (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    If I was offered this chance, I would definitely do it. The important thing is how you feel about it, and you said that you feel comfortable with the people who offered you this opportunity. They told you that it’s a physical portal, that means there should be a physical portal on the other end as well, which means that theoretically you should be able to come back. The question now becomes, is it a time portal which would take you to the past or the future or just a geographic portal so to speak or maybe a portal into a parallel universe.. you have a unique chance to pierce through the veil of rigid daily life and I know it may sound that I am pushing you to do it, but I am simply projecting what I would do if I had that chance.
    Blimey, I hadn't thought it could be a time portal!

Now that makes it even more interesting

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), Jad (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

When I read your first post, my immediate reaction was 'yeah, go for it!', as it's the type of adventure that appeals to my nature of wanting to explore the unknown. I'd say count me in too with the caveat that I might walk away at the last minute, if my senses detected something sinister when face to face with said portal.

I think all the questions folk have posited are well worth considering.

I've a tendency to be impatient when it comes to wanting to experience new things straight away, and am learning over time that there's no need, as we are eternal beings.

I've come to the feeling recently that those who haven't been making silly decisions this last while, will have ample time to experience untold magical adventures, as the true nature of our beings manifests more and more, exponentially so.

The phrase 'the kingdom of heaven within' keeps coming to my mind.

So yeah, go for it if you're ready and feel you must, but remember there'll be more opportunities.
    Last edited by Ben; 29th July 2021 at 18:41.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Hi John,

Certain people want to remain anonymous, and its on private land.
    If I understand this correctly, certain people that you know of have an active portal that will allow you to physically enter the portal which is on private land? Someone must have entered the portal before and I'm guessing no one returns since the destination is "unknown".

How do you know this isn't just a bunch of BS someone is handing you? Have you seen anyone enter the portal and physically disappear? Why would you have to wait until later this year? If they wish for this to remain very secret it seems kind of dumb to offer this possibility to someone in the distant future knowing that most people would be likely to share this information as you are doing now? I know you are not sharing details here, but I suspect it would be easy to find out who you are if someone was interested enough. If I owned the land with something that amazing on it, I would be very unhappy that you would be sharing even sparce details online of course it would be dumb of me to be sharing information about something I wanted to keep private.

You stated that this is a physical portal and not a spiritual one. Are the 2 exclusively unique? How would you know that if when you enter it you don't know where it would take you or what your experience would be, as you said the destination is unknown? Just a couple of questions off the top of my head.
    Well it could always be BS, but my gut feeling has not let me down yet and I do trust my friend.

I don't think that it is dumb at all.
    As long as I don't reveal names and location, then no problem.

Later on in the year is when it will happen: That's out of my hands. I cannot bring that date forward.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

I recommend looking real hard at your life now and asking smart questions of yourself. Are you comfortable here? Healthy? Do you have loved ones you'd miss? Pets? Creature comforts? Air conditioning, modern medicine, anti-biotics! The truth is you could risk it all just to find out what is beyond the ring! Is it worth it to risk health? Comfort? Loved ones? Pets? Suppose you pop out in ancient Rome or ancient Briton during the bronze age? Or what if the portal comes out way up high on a cliff of loose and weak red rock making even getting down a risk to life and limb? Would I go? No! At this point in my life I like air conditioning too much to risk losing it and I'm tool old to survive hard times or to hunt for my own food the way I used to. I'm also not interested in having to fight to survive because I speak a strange tongue, or wear funny looking clothes or have a skin color no one has ever seen and so on! I'd have to be so uncomfortable here that I'd be at rock bottom or very near it to even consider going through the thing personally.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Rosco1 (29th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast