+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Live Physical Portal

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Re: Live Physical Portal

my take is forget what others say and trust your gut, your own intuition which is what drove you towards this experience. Appart from that i would just recommend you pay attention to your frequency/vibration.... you can´t go where you would be not in tune, for example a higer dimenson where the frequency is much higher nor where the vibration is too low (which is good)..... ultimetly the one to ask is yourSelf. trust your Self and don´t forget to enjoy and come back to report about it. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Ben (30th July 2021), lizhekb (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    If you say no to this opportunity, will you regret it?

As you know very little about it, I doubt there is anyone could give you a definite answer.

An invitation to unknown destination by a trusted friend. It is more like a test of faith.

I would suggest to start with what do you want from this ‘portal’ or ‘experience’. Then you can balance it with what you already have.
    If I did say No to this, I would always be asking myself 'What if ?'.
    Also if there was a guarantee I would return, I'd go at the drop of a hat!!

Not knowing how long I would be gone, I'd take a backpack with an infra red camcorder, plenty of bottles of water. Not sure what else! lol

With Spiritual Portals you are in control and always come back.

If this physical portal is a one way destination, one must think when you get there but want to come back...ahhhh S h i t e !! lol

You say what do I want from this portal experience?
    Well If it was to transport me somewhere else on this planet, then no more flying by plane or sailing by boat.

If it was to another dimension or another planet, I'd take plenty of toilet rolls because I would be crapping myself!
    Can you elaborate on your experiences with spiritual portals?
    Wow! Now that is a very big subject.

Spiritual Portals, you always come back from.

There are unique spiritual portals you can go through. (I'll elaborate later)
    But a lot of them you can stay and just watch what is going on on through the portal.
    There are also a few that will try to pull you through (satanic/demons) if you don't know what you are doing. These are pure evil.

When doing spiritual portals don't go and watch horror films or things like that the same week you try this as that is another way demons can get to you and yes they are very real.

When you just watch through a portal, its like a silent movie on a small TV screen.

Clairvoyance is very different to this as you would normally see as if it was a large cinema screen with sound and in full colour.

Sometimes you see basic shapes of cartoon characters through the portals.

Most of the spiritual portal visions last about 10-15 mins.

I do regularly the spiritual portals and today started to do a graph of the experiences etc.

I have been through three spiritual portals and they were amazing. My avatar on Avalon looks similar with the exception of being much bigger than this and looked like a golden sphere with flakes of gold spinning off of it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), Eva2 (29th July 2021), Jad (29th July 2021), lizhekb (29th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

If it makes sense to you, then why not.

I am also interested in your spiritual portal experience.
    what I want or what I am.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), Jad (29th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have a 45,000 year old portal on my property, but the creators of this portal said it won't be open for the next 5,000 years.
    Did they tell you why it wouldn't be open for that long?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Ben (30th July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If it makes sense to you, then why not.

I am also interested in your spiritual portal experience.
    Well I went through three of them on the same day.

What happened was I went through the first golden portal. All around was pitch black. No stars present, then after a short time I went through the second one and then the third one, when all of a sudden I heard a loud barking and then one of my dogs jumped on top of me, thus ending the experiment.

Needless to say it is best to do this when you have no animals around.
    Or did my dog sense something bad might have happened?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (30th July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Le Chat (30th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Experiment.
    Operative word.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I tend to be too trusting for my own good, and so if I were considering such a risk, I think I would consult with a credible psychic at least, or at best, an experienced UFOlogist with some scientific background who is familiar with portals and could give you some good input from a knowledgeable space.
    I met the late uFOlogist Ted Phillips at a UFO Conference and I happen to know that there was a portal on land called "Marley Woods" which he was investigating.
    He's passed now, but some of his colleagues, such as members of the Special Investigations Unit he started might be worth contacting.
    See:https://anomalien.com/hard-ufo-evide...hillips-story/

Gigi Young is a credible psychic and does private readings, and we have a thread about her here on Avalon.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=gigi+young

I hope this is helpful. Take good care, and if you go and return, please let us know!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), gini (30th July 2021), Le Chat (30th July 2021), pabranno (30th July 2021), Rosco1 (29th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

As you know very little about it, I doubt there is anyone could give you a definite answer.

An invitation to unknown destination by a trusted friend. It is more like a test of faith.

I would suggest to start with what do you want from this ‘portal’ or ‘experience’. Then you can balance it with what you already have.

Not knowing how long I would be gone, I'd take a backpack with an infra red camcorder, plenty of bottles of water. Not sure what else! lol

If this physical portal is a one way destination, one must think when you get there but want to come back...ahhhh S h i t e !! lol

Well If it was to transport me somewhere else on this planet, then no more flying by plane or sailing by boat.

If it was to another dimension or another planet, I'd take plenty of toilet rolls because I would be crapping myself!

But a lot of them you can stay and just watch what is going on on through the portal.
    There are also a few that will try to pull you through (satanic/demons) if you don't know what you are doing. These are pure evil.

When doing spiritual portals don't go and watch horror films or things like that the same week you try this as that is another way demons can get to you and yes they are very real.

When you just watch through a portal, its like a silent movie on a small TV screen.

Clairvoyance is very different to this as you would normally see as if it was a large cinema screen with sound and in full colour.

I do regularly the spiritual portals and today started to do a graph of the experiences etc.

I have been through three spiritual portals and they were amazing. My avatar on Avalon looks similar with the exception of being much bigger than this and looked like a golden sphere with flakes of gold spinning off of it.
    I saw what I thought to be a portal once - it was like a screen hanging in the air but it was large. Difficult to judge size - maybe 10 -12 metres away from me. Maybe 10-15 metres wide rectangular shaped. But it only lasted long enough for me to get a good look at it - and exclaim a short sentence to myself out loud. And then it faded away. But it was definitely like looking into another world. I never thought of it as clairvoyance.

There are a couple other times that I thought that there could be some type of portal activity - this was on the same property acreage. The other times were at night (that big visual one was in the day/early evening). One time as I was walking away from the front of my house, there was a loud clap of air and I could feel it hit me from behind. It was a weird "fwap" of air sound. When I looked back, everything through that space looked distorted some how. Hard to explain - the light was just not right - weird. But I was not going to walk into it. Another similar visual thing occurred in the house once - but I was not there to hear or feel the air, so not sure if it was the same thing. There were sounds coming from somewhere in the space that should not have been there - and everything looked wrong somehow as it did outside that time. Again, I had no intention of moving into the room because it looked wrong.

So, I would not go through a portal myself.
    Last edited by Patient; 30th July 2021 at 00:12.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ben (30th July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Le Chat (30th July 2021), pabranno (30th July 2021), Rosco1 (30th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I saw what I thought to be a portal once - it was like a screen hanging in the air but it was large. Difficult to judge size - maybe 10 -12 metres away from me. Maybe 10-15 metres wide rectangular shaped. But it only lasted long enough for me to get a good look at it - and exclaim a short sentence to myself out loud. And then it faded away. But it was definitely like looking into another world. I never thought of it as clairvoyance.

There are a couple other times that I thought that there could be some type of portal activity - this was on the same property acreage. The other times were at night (that big visual one was in the day/early evening). One time as I was walking away from the front of my house, there was a loud clap of air and I could feel it hit me from behind. It was a weird "fwap" of air sound. When I looked back, everything through that space looked distorted some how. Hard to explain - the light was just not right - weird. But I was not going to walk into it. Another similar visual thing occurred in the house once - but I was not there to hear or feel the air, so not sure if it was the same thing. There were sounds coming from somewhere in the space that should not have been there - and everything looked wrong somehow as it did outside that time. Again, I had no intention of moving into the room because it looked wrong.

So, I would not go through a portal myself.
    Some portals can look almost like a heat haze.

If you are aware of your surroundings, like you were then you can take action and retrace your steps and not accidently going through, like they have done in cases like 'missing 411'.

It can also look like light coloured rain too! (colours of the rainbow).

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ben (30th July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Eva2 (30th July 2021), pabranno (30th July 2021), Patient (30th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Paradise has the greatest portal but is guarded with mighty guardians and none enters except by God permission and until a specified time.

And Paradise will be brought near to the righteous, not far. [Quran 50:31]

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), Rosco1 (30th July 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well an update is long overdue!

As you know I have been drawn into spiritual portals and none of them are positive experiences.

My intention initially was to go for the ‘Live Portal’ close by, near Salisbury, UK.

To appease my trepidation in going, I decided I would wait until I had found a positive spiritual portal. Once found then I would be more than willing to go.

Unfortunately I have been through many spiritual portals and they are either neutral or evil/satanic. There has been no positive ones yet!!

August 2021
    The evil ones range from a circle of people in a dimly lit room with a large slab of stone as a sacrificial altar.
    The scene that I got pulled into was a child about to be sacrificed.
    That was unbelievably evil.
    I immediately called for help to Jesus Christ and he swiftly dissolved the portal.

August 2021
    The next time I got pulled into a portal, I saw a huge being with a human body up to the neck. But the head was of a bull with large horns, like the picture below.

On his lap was a very young child being hit in its private area and then on its head, all in a see-saw motion.
    I called for help to Jesus Christ and he swiftly dissolved the portal.

13th September, 2am 2021
    On another occasion I was just about to drift off to sleep when I saw a portal open up and started to pull me into it.
    It looked like I was looking down from the ceiling and there was rows of floor to ceiling military equipment: computers, hardware with men in white lab coats attending to the computers etc and military personnel in the area.

Again I called Jesus Christ for help and once again he dissolved the portal.
    I then said a prayer for protection and had a peaceful nights sleep.

I have observed more portals since then, but can close the portals myself now.
    But still have not had a positive experience.

So I am now 98% not doing the live portal. Unless I get at least a couple of positive experiences under my belt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211207_214712 (2).jpg
Views:	35
Size:	758.8 KB
ID:	48171   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	48172  

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2021), Jad (29th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3