+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recent computer failures anyone?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Recent computer failures anyone?

For the last week or so, things that always work, don't. Can't to a screen capture on iPhone (2 button),, nothing happens. Can't send an email from Thunderbird mail client. An even weirder thing happened, my Amazaon package was delivered per the photo, but shortly after, it's not there -- my neighborhood isn't THAT bad :-)
    Does the cyber world fail first before the real world?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), Le Chat (27th July 2021), Mashika (27th July 2021), Victoria (27th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Recent computer failures anyone?

Some of those glitches do happen, just some days ago i got an email about a chrome extension i helped a friend build and publish, it says "your extension was published" or something like that, but when i went to check the email, it wasn't there, i asked my friend and he also did not had any email about it. We checked the page and yes, it was published!

Sometimes for iPhone it applies the "turn it off and on again" approach

The Amazon package, i've known of some delivery guys, placing the package, taking the picture, then leaving with the package on their hands. It happened to me once, i complained that it wasn't there, but they said, it says here it was delivered. So i asked more and said i was going to ask for the security camera recordings. And next day, the package was there :/

But there's always the chance that yes, something "else" is changing and you are seeing the side effects in real time
    Tired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), Le Chat (27th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021), TomKat (27th July 2021), Victoria (27th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Tom Bearden predicted this a while ago.

He theorized that when two electromagnetic waves (radio waves, WIFI, 4G, 5G etc...) hit each other there is a very small chance that a "dirac hole" could form which is actually negative energy? (I don't really know what a dirac hole is but I think of it as an extremely tiny black hole that exists for a split second)

Since the number of these waves has been increasing significantly he assumed we would start to begin to see electronics and other things begin to malfunction.

Here is what Bearden says about it on his website:
    Quote Seems that the leading Air Lines indeed have had unexplained "manufacturing defects" turning up in more of their airliners, resulting sometimes in a structural failure occurring and causing a tragic crash. Or at least that has been the formal reasoning and "explanation" of some of these crashes where evidence of deterioration of materials and materials strength were evidenced without any known cause.

However, a much more likely possibility is due to a presently unrecognized but very real and increasing environmental threat. E.g., just consider the incredible jillions of environmental "little EM and sonic pulses" (which are a priori Dirac Sea vacuum tickling and thus uncontrolled precursor engineering of local physical realities) that are in our environment today. And with the advent of digital TV etc., that "tickling" is escalating at an increasing rate and pace.

So we should be slowly having more little accidental fatigue and material failures and changes -- including a few catastrophic failures -- of things like airliners that encounter unknown and unexpected "defect zones" created by random Dirac Sea vacuum tickling of the world environment.

Rapidly and frequently moving things like an airliner, that transits long distances very frequently, enters lots more "little vacuum regions" than a pedestrian in his car or walking down the street. The airliner is much more likely to encounter one of these little "harmful tickled vacuum regions" simply because it enters and leaves so many local regions so rapidly.

On TV there was recently shown a map of the number of the aircraft over North America at a given time -- many thousands! All cruising along through many serial "little Dirac tickled pocket regions" -- many cruising rapidly compared to ground traffic and walking.

So because (unwittingly and unknowingly) civilization is randomly and concentratedly tickling our local vacua environmental regions over much of the earth and its atmosphere (and of the ocean and its depths), and thus changing these localized little regions into randomly occurring pockets of changing negative vacuum energy and negative probability (i.e., into little random "unhappening") zones, we can expect such harmful and "inexplicable" accidents to increase. The encounter itself is a matter of statistical probability; the actual damage mechanism that can occasionally be encountered in one of these tickled areas is a long-proven thing already.
    http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/080209.htm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Yeah I have had my PC randomly bug out on me. Lots of weird stuff. I Keep unplugging things from the motherboard, power cycling and reconnecting everything. Doesn't happen too much, but more than it should be. I don't even know how to explain what is occuring, its like everything just 'bugs out' and stops working in some way or another.. not always the same scenario.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Not really. But I did managed to "broke" my Macbook Pro last week. I was supposed to update the OS but the updater was corrupt. So I decided to format hard disk and install High Sierra from USB-stick, because I thought it'd be as easy as installing Windows. Well, let me tell you, don't ever do that! It simply won't boot from USB-stick made with a PC at all. I tried two different sticks now. I'd say I've tried everything by now except making an USB-install media on another Mac. Unfortunately I don't have any other Mac's here so have to wait for a while. But that's all really. Fortunately I had enough money to buy another laptop, a used PC this time. At least I can sell it after I have repaired that Mac.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Not really. But I did managed to "broke" my Macbook Pro last week. I was supposed to update the OS but the updater was corrupt. So I decided to format hard disk and install High Sierra from USB-stick, because I thought it'd be as easy as installing Windows. Well, let me tell you, don't ever do that! It simply won't boot from USB-stick made with a PC at all. I tried two different sticks now. I'd say I've tried everything by now except making an USB-install media on another Mac. Unfortunately I don't have any other Mac's here so have to wait for a while. But that's all really. Fortunately I had enough money to buy another laptop, a used PC this time. At least I can sell it after I have repaired that Mac.

Or... You could have restored from the network restore option on the boot options, then update with to the latest version and avoid spending cash on a new laptop..

But what do i know, sometimes the cheapest option is the more expensive one, i guess ?
    Tired

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), muxfolder (27th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)

Or... You could have restored from the network restore option on the boot options, then update with to the latest version and avoid spending cash on a new laptop..

But what do i know, sometimes the cheapest option is the more expensive one, i guess ?
    I did try that but it doesn't work either and let me tell you, at least 20 times and it says "this function is not available right now, try again later or something like that. I suppose Apple has stopped distributing Lion OS X to my very recent (2011 early) Macbook Pro. And don't know if that option is even possible if I erased ALL files from the hard disk. But I do happen to know something about computers so I will get it work. Oh yeah, I will.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Mashika (27th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I am convinced that these 'smart' devices 'know' who you are. If you are a nice rhetoric accepting, 'liberal'-minded, 'woke' activist or left-leaning advocate of BLM or Antifa or 'CRT' your phone will work just fine.

On the other hand, if you question the 'official' stance on any of a number of various topics, join 'conspiracy' web sites, post conflicting data, or speak around your phone in a detrimental manner to the 'official' story, your phone will act up in every way possible.

My phone does the impossible: it changes contact names or deletes them entirely. It continually puts my phone in vibrate mode when I am waiting for an important call only. When talking on the phone, the phone will go several pages deep into unrelated areas so that the phone call becomes inaccessible - or it simply turns blank and no amount of coercion will bring the phone call back into view. Sometimes another program version will suddenly appear overlaid on top of the actual program, making the screen incomprehensible. Pages won't load and pages freeze.

And most strangely of all, it does not matter what phone I have, this sort of thing, and many others, happens irregardless.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

muxfolder (27th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Question Re: Recent computer failures anyone?

• I wonder if it is an Apple thing/issue ... how is it with all Linux variants?

• Linux Mint 20.2 "Uma" || New Apps and Updates!:

• Why Linux Mint Is Better Than Ubuntu For New Linux Users:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th July 2021 at 14:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

muxfolder (27th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Yeah I have had my PC randomly bug out on me. Lots of weird stuff. I Keep unplugging things from the motherboard, power cycling and reconnecting everything. Doesn't happen too much, but more than it should be. I don't even know how to explain what is occuring, its like everything just 'bugs out' and stops working in some way or another.. not always the same scenario.
    I used to fix laptops. We replaced the new part with the old part in the box and sent it back. I never left the conference room, but somehow the old part was never to be seen again, it disappeared from the room, so I had to send back an empty box. I think as long as you have a universe built on consciousness you have a reality built on quicksand.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread