+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let's list conspiracy theories that came to pass

1. Link to Post #1
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Let's list conspiracy theories that came to pass

So, this is really now reality and it's just a freaking circus. All of those "theories" we've been reading, listening, watching for a long time now, because all of us were interested in these things are unfolding now and the pace is very fast. Frankly I'm amazed. I don't even think I should be considered as a conspiracy theorist anymore. But still all close of me still think I am. It's just crazy!

In my mind, one of the most stupid theories I ever read was that we're all going to be forced to get a vaccine. Why should one ever even believe something like that? And where are we know? It just makes me sick.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 27th July 2021 at 20:54.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2021), Alecs (28th July 2021), amor (2nd August 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Blacklight43 (27th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th July 2021), Craig (27th July 2021), CurEus (30th July 2021), Dreamer148 (28th July 2021), Eva2 (28th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), lizhekb (1st August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), Metaphor (27th July 2021), Myristyl (29th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), Sadieblue (29th July 2021), Satori (29th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021), thepainterdoug (27th July 2021), toppy (28th July 2021), Vicus (13th August 2021), Wind (3rd August 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default Re: Let's list conspiracy theories that came to pass

thank you muxfolder

im at a loss for words right now or Id say more

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (2nd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th July 2021), Eva2 (28th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (27th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), Sadieblue (29th July 2021), Satori (29th July 2021), toppy (28th July 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,115 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: Let's list conspiracy theories that came to pass

For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... BOTH believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).

I avoid the use of the word "believe" for a very good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... believe systems often begs to be corrected ... the moment some one asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know or to experience.

Am not seeking agreement nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" can be very liberating and still respecting others points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either ... There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right) ... This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity pushing a tunnel vision to serve a specific agenda.

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. To label some one "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that some one "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!

Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any (LAW) Dictionary ... then ask yourself is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so "far fetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

--o-O-o--

My Take on Conspiracies Updated Version 2.0:

--o-O-o--
    • [pseudo skeptic quote]: John you are a "Conspiracy Nut" [unquote]
    ~my response:

Yeah it “must” be total nuts that we have laws to put people in prison (jail) for conspiring … totally nuts is that … what were they thinking? … When two or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is totally “science fiction” … the lawmakers must also be “conspiracy nuts” then.

Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have “Theories” about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. … To label some one “Conspiracy Theorists” is to FALSELY ASSUME that some one ‘only’ cooks up “theories”.

This desperate need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation! Look up the word “Conspiracy” in any (LAW) Dictionary … then ask yourself is that “science fiction”? … When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so “far fetched” … what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst.

The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

Ask any police officer if they are allowed to have a theory when they investigating a possible crime … just ask them please … Then you will realize how stupid the framing really is.

TV Series like: “Inspector Columbo” (Peter Falk) would be pretty BORING if he was not allowed to have several theories when he is investigating a possible crime(s) and/or criminal suspect(s). You see they DEMONIZE any critical thinking exposing Government Puppet Politicians, Corrupted Mainstream Media, Hijacked “Protecting Agencies”, Big Pharma Mafia, Banksters with their Giant Fiat Money Pyramid Ponzi Scheme etc.

There is nothing wrong having theories ... but it will get wrong (really bad) when MSM get never get a "fact check" when they spew theories & (rigged) "computer models" / 'predicting the future' scare monger tactics 24/7 ... When we occasionally do it, they falsely assume it is meant as "absolute" or "only one way of thinking" like as if it is a fact.

So they first FRAME us (using straw-man argument tactics) then claim we are "spreading misleading/deceptive" information that can have consequences for their #Agenda2030 "Global Governance" plans ... But when they (msm) have theories, it will be treated as such by "fact checkers sites" leaving them alone as the theories HELPS to push their agenda when they are NOT openly challenged!

Meanwhile they are the ones using obvious misleading/deceptive framing techniques to silence any form of real opposition/resistance.

cheers.
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th July 2021 at 15:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (2nd August 2021), Blacklight43 (27th July 2021), East Sun (1st August 2021), haroldsails (1st August 2021), holcaul (28th July 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th July 2021), lizhekb (1st August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (27th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021), Vicus (28th July 2021), Wind (3rd August 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

I remember long time ago when wikipedia was not as bad as it is now ... there was an official wiki page called: "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" and was mainly focused on Declassified Government Documents & Mainstream Sources! ... It had all the necessarily citations & often official government ".gov" & academic ".edu" sources.

Now the fun part of that special list ... it grew bigger and bigger by the day .... until to the point they decided to take it down all together.

I still have a copy of it on one of my 10+ external hard-drives ... and maybe it is even "backed up" by some sites or even "archive.org" (am not sure) ... I also remembered that Redit in 2015 was discussing that wiki page for years until it was take down from wikipedia.

Maybe we can find that list again and re-post it here to show what they do not like you (all of humanity) to find out.

The Current 2021 "Conspiracy Theories" wiki-page is mainly focused on Psychology, Assumed "Fake News" Accusations & Allegations, Assumed (Russian) "Propaganda", Assumed "Dis-info", Assumed "Mis-info", "How to Debunk Conspiracy Theories" using their selection of "trusted" Debunk-Sites & "Fact-Checkers" ... in other words they solely focus to: marginalize, downplay, misrepresent, demonize, accuse, frame, etc. etc. anyone who "spread conspiracy theories" as "dangerous" ... criticize through their myopic tunnel-vision "government approved" perspectives,

cheers,
    July 27th, 2021

• Wikipedia:Articles for Deletion/List of proven conspiracies (2nd nomination)
    • Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of proven conspiracies (2nd nomination): Revision history

How Wiki Controls & Frame The Narrative Now in 2021:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th July 2021 at 07:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (2nd August 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (27th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), Sirus (9th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021), Vangelo (1st August 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Let's list conspiracy theories that came to pass

--o-O-o--

Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True:
    • The 'Crazy Conspiracy Theories' that actually turned out to be True:

• 10 Internet Conspiracy Theories That Proved To Be True:

• Top 10 Reddit Conspiracy Theories That Might Actually Be True:

• 25 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True:

Disclaimer: Some of above videos & links still have flaws & mainstream based assumptions using self-censorship or believing the corporate pushed narratives.

Above examples is just 0.01% of 1000s of sites & videos discussing proven conspiracy theories that Google can NOT filter out anymore ... there are too many of them!

Just do a google search: "Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True" you get over 4000+ hits!

cheers,
    July 27th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2022 at 21:34.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Eva2 (29th July 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), TelosianEmbrace (29th July 2021), toppy (28th July 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    In my mind, one of the most stupid theories I ever read was that we're all going to be forced to get a vaccine. Why should one ever even believe something like that? And where are we know? It just makes me sick.
    Ah, I'm passing through Project Avalon tonight (GMT time) for the first time in a long time (having received a notification about my account) and perhaps like you, the idea last year of the possibility of mandatory vaccines would have been something only a country like China would willingly enforce upon its Populace, and yet here "we" are now where it is becoming far more of a reality in one's every-day life eh ? BUT nevertheless, I must say I wanted the Vaccine as soon as I could have it mostly because of how severely COVID affected some people "close" to me and I certainly did NOT want to "suffer" that if it could be avoided !

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Maybe we can find that list again and re-post it here to show what they do not like you to find out
    Oh, perhaps this is it eh ? web.archive.org/web/20051210090706/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proven_conspiracies

Last edited by Clear Light; 27th July 2021 at 22:14. Reason: Added "NOT"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

amor (2nd August 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Maybe we can find that list again and re-post it here to show what they do not like you to find out
    Oh, perhaps this is it eh ? web.archive.org/web/20051210090706/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proven_conspiracies

Yup that was in 2005 but the list was much longer after 2005 ... until it was so big they took it down!

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th July 2021 at 07:02.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Clear Light (27th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,816 times in 1,715 posts

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), O Donna (28th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,338 times in 4,610 posts

Think of the times when Copernicus theories of solar and planetary revolution were thought of as conspiracy theory 💫

And while we have derived most of our practical technical skills, scientific experiments and medical knowledge from studying nature,
    herbal pharmacology including Ayurveda are considered “conspiracy theory”.

The endless benefits of vitamins and natural phytochemicals on our physical and mental energy and well being ...”conspiracy theory”.

The need for clean air and oxygen saturation ..”conspiracy theory” unless in medical emergency.

“Free will” - a conspiracy theory and religious delusion syndrome .

Righteous life without governmental controls driving people crazy - pure utopia.

Peace ...a “constant threat to the warlords”.

Poverty ..a “threat to the rich”.

“Conspiracy theory”, ultimately non existent always comes to pass it seems, in the most absurd manners we have feared
    but it will die one day, on its own .

RIP conspiracy theory

🙏

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), O Donna (29th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), toppy (28th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][SIZE=3]I remember long time ago when wikipedia was not as bad as it is now ... there was an official wiki page called: "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" and was mainly focused on Declassified Government Documents & Mainstream Sources! ... It had all the necessarily citations & often official government ".gov" & academic ".edu" sources...
    This may seem like a petty distinction but it is not.
    Us kooks are marginalized by the MSM and friends/family for being crazy 'conspiracy theorists'.

The list that you mention above was not one of conspiracy theories (if the page referred to below by Clear Light is the one you were thinking of).
    It is a "List of proven conspiracies".

So in other words, proven conspiracies have a certain form of legitimacy.
    On the other hand, conspiracy theories/theorists are the 'bad boys'. Anyone engaging in conspiracy theories must almost by definition, be a kook.
    For you see all of the proven conspiracies in the Wiki list were obviously special situations.

What we need to hit the MSM and any friend/family member over the head with is the following:

Each and every day thousands of conspiracies are discussed/planned around the world.
    Each and every day thousands of conspiracies are carried out around the world.

Do detectives, police, intelligence agencies etc. ever engage in conspiracy theories while trying to solve a crime or take preemptive measures?

If so, how many 'professional' conspiracy theorists to you reckon exist around the world?

Why should one group of people be glorified for their conspiracy theories and another group of people be ridiculed for theirs?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][SIZE=3]I remember long time ago when wikipedia was not as bad as it is now ... there was an official wiki page called: "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" and was mainly focused on Declassified Government Documents & Mainstream Sources! ... It had all the necessarily citations & often official government ".gov" & academic ".edu" sources...
    This may seem like a petty distinction but it is not.
    Us kooks are marginalized by the MSM and friends/family for being crazy 'conspiracy theorists'.

The list that you mention above was not one of conspiracy theories (if the page referred to below by Clear Light is the one you were thinking of).
    It is a "List of proven conspiracies".

So in other words, proven conspiracies have a certain form of legitimacy.
    On the other hand, conspiracy theories/theorists are the 'bad boys'. Anyone engaging in conspiracy theories must almost by definition, be a kook.
    For you see all of the proven conspiracies in the Wiki list were obviously special situations.

What we need to hit the MSM and any friend/family member over the head with is the following:

Each and every day thousands of conspiracies are discussed/planned around the world.
    Each and every day thousands of conspiracies are carried out around the world.

Do detectives, police, intelligence agencies etc. ever engage in conspiracy theories while trying to solve a crime or take preemptive measures?

If so, how many 'professional' conspiracy theorists to you reckon exist around the world?

Why should one group of people be glorified for their conspiracy theories and another group of people be ridiculed for theirs?

Percentage of the populous are smart enough to know, even skeptics, that ANY theory ... controversial or not ... may turn out to be correct if more data, new insights, more confirmation from other credible sources etc. etc. can collaborate, paint a much better picture what really happened ... So it takes time for ANY theory to be proven in the (near) future.

That is why the "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" on Wikipedia was and is so important to make exactly that case (to prove a point) ... Now when the word "theory" is wrongfully demonized ... it is NOT done to find out the truth but rather PREVENT others to help add more (new) evidence as their minds are already made up.

To willfully claim "you can not have such theory" even if it can be proven couple years later ... they must be held accountable ... In other words when you are vindicated later on THEY are the ones who were helping to cover up (possible) criminal operations ... thus to a degree being complicit in obstruction of justice ... even if they truly thought it "must" be a "baseless" conspiracy theory.
    • To have a theory is NOT a ('thought')-crime ... it is what among others police-officers do to investigating (more effectively) possible crimes with more than one participants in a criminal operation .... How can people "not understand" what I just wrote here? ... Are people pretending they aredumb about this issue ... or ARE certain people plane dumb ... what is worse here?
    cheers,
    July 28, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2021 at 09:34.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

... That is why the "List of Proven Conspiracy Theories" on Wikipedia was and is so important to make exactly that case (to prove a point) ... Now when the word "theory" is wrongfully demonized ... it is NOT done to find out the truth but rather PREVENT others to help add more (new) evidence as their minds are already made up.

To willfully claim "you can not have such theory" even if it can be proven couple years later ... they must be held accountable ... In other words when you are vindicated later on THEY are the ones who were helping to cover up (possible) criminal operations ... thus to a degree being complicit in obstruction of justice ... even if they truly thought it "must" be a "baseless" conspiracy theory.
    • To have a theory is NOT a ('thought')-crime ... it is what among others police-officers do to investigating (more effectively) possible crimes with more than one participants in a criminal operation .... How can people "not understand" what I just wrote here? ... Are people pretending they aredumb about this issue ... or ARE certain people plane dumb ... what is worse here?
    cheers,
    July 28, 2021

John I am certainly in agreement with your position here.
    I was just pointing out a subtlety in the Wiki title for the topic.

'List of Proven Conspiracies' is not the same thing as 'List of Proven Conspiracy Theories'.

Unless Wiki has changed the title, it is "'List of Proven Conspiracies".

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th July 2021 at 11:30.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), Vicus (2nd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,283 times in 4,081 posts

Nuances between Truther and Conspiracy Theorist, and Journalist are glossed over because Conspiracy theorist has become a slur. Or that's what they wanted. They overplayed it though. Gets to the point you arn't anyone unless you're a conspiracy theorist now days. Soon the problem becomes all those non-conspiracy theorists. I'm a Truther imo, because look at Operation Thunderdome and Q. The conspiracy theory is a conspiracy,.,, Aaahhhh1!¬

But they don't care about nuances, nuances don't work anymore. Like it or not, I'm a conspiracy theorist apparently, but I will be the best little ambassador for whatever label they used to auto-discount me.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DaveToo (29th July 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (29th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

My favourite:
    "Are you saying the government uses you phone to spy on me and can remotely activate my mic and camera? Haha, what are you some conspiracy theorist or something?""

Another good one:
    "Covid passports? Haha, that's just a conspiracy theory created by the kooks who don't want to wear masks! Its just a mask!"

A good Canadian-centric one:
    Justin Trudeau: "The Great Reset is just a conspiracy!"
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (29th July 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (29th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Weather manipulation has long been a conspiracy therory.
    That's no longer the case
    https://www.newsweek.com/dubai-creat...GJDp0XFy9Jtqa4

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

DaveToo (29th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Nuances between Truther and Conspiracy Theorist, and Journalist are glossed over because Conspiracy theorist has become a slur. Or that's what they wanted. They overplayed it though. Gets to the point you arn't anyone unless you're a conspiracy theorist now days. Soon the problem becomes all those non-conspiracy theorists. I'm a Truther imo, because look at Operation Thunderdome and Q. The conspiracy theory is a conspiracy,.,, Aaahhhh1!¬

But they don't care about nuances, nuances don't work anymore. Like it or not, I'm a conspiracy theorist apparently, but I will be the best little ambassador for whatever label they used to auto-discount me.
    For 20 years (since September 11, 2001) I told everybody multiple times: "a Truther is not somebody who claims to have/possess the "absolute" truth ... but rather demand the truth coming from our so called "authorities" pushing a (false) narrative serving a specific agenda.

That agenda mostly get denied first and you being called "crazy" spreading "disinformation" thus most likely get shadow-banned, de-boosted, buried, feeds rigged, censored even banned losing your social media account ... Then years or months later, when it is confirmed, they say it is "self-evident" >>> nowadays they call it: "the new normal" ... normalizing insanity we predicted correctly years or months ahead of time.

cheers,
    July 29th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2021 at 21:22.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (29th July 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), Matthew (29th July 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021), Vicus (2nd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Wikipedia still has this page up, but I wonder for how long.
    It is a good reply to those who say that our agencies would never do something like this to the people, and put you down as a conspiracy theorist, those who also tend to believe wikipedia in its entirety.
    (Might pay to make a copy of it as it stands.)
    Unethical Human Experimentation in the United States
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (1st August 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), muxfolder (30th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

how about election fraud? just released by the gateway pundit, a rather telling email.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-night/

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

avid (1st August 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), muxfolder (12th August 2021), Vicus (2nd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,816 times in 1,715 posts

Meanwhile in Berlin...: "I cant take it anymore!!!!

Im not a book writer, i prefer bullets points, they get to the meat of things for everybody.
    If a picture is worth 1000 words... how much worth are many videos ?

https://www.rt.com/news/530843-berli...uffles-police/

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

EarthGirl (8th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2022), muxfolder (12th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast