+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: THE MOST SHOCKING INTERNATIONAL NEWS REPORT! - by Brian Gerard Schaefer

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: THE MOST SHOCKING INTERNATIONAL NEWS REPORT! - by Brian Gerard Schaefer

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:07.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Axman (29th July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), Kryztian (29th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: THE MOST SHOCKING INTERNATIONAL NEWS REPORT! - by Brian Gerard Schaefer

Is it possible we don't change this 3D earth, we just leave it by resonating to 4th where we live in that utopian scenario? Maybe I should not impose my desires on others or interfere with their learning or chosen path. When it all goes Boom, like it regularly does due to the sun going Nova, I will resonate to where I belong just like everyone else. If I have a positive polarity maybe I wont be here with Woke transhumanist types. Maybe they need a few more cycles to catch up. Making the world a positive place is what we needed prior to getting to this point. Much of that IMO, is done. Its time for the great divide, Christians may call it judgment day. Delores Cannon called it the waves of volunteers who came to the Earth to help it tilt positive. What we need now is not to fear the future or start building a new one but to remain positive and a basic understanding of survival. If this cycle has ten years that's being optimistic. It's harvest time Constance, not planting season.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Axman (29th July 2021), bettye198 (6th August 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), Chris Gilbert (6th August 2021), Constance (29th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2021), onawah (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:06.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Axman (29th July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), East Sun (1st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), Mike (29th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Savannah (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:07.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Axman (29th July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), kfm27917 (5th August 2021), Kryztian (29th July 2021), meeradas (30th July 2021), Mike (29th July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Is it possible we don't change this 3D earth, we just leave it by resonating to 4th where we live in that utopian scenario? Maybe I should not impose my desires on others or interfere with their learning or chosen path. When it all goes Boom, like it regularly does due to the sun going Nova, I will resonate to where I belong just like everyone else. If I have a positive polarity maybe I wont be here with Woke transhumanist types. Maybe they need a few more cycles to catch up. Making the world a positive place is what we needed prior to getting to this point. Much of that IMO, is done. Its time for the great divide, Christians may call it judgment day. Delores Cannon called it the waves of volunteers who came to the Earth to help it tilt positive. What we need now is not to fear the future or start building a new one but to remain positive and a basic understanding of survival. If this cycle has ten years that's being optimistic. It's harvest time Constance, not planting season.
    Please see my response(s) to Star Mariner above.

I don't just want to survive, I want to thrive. And I want that for every last, man, woman and child on this planet. And not just every last man, woman and child on this planet, for every being in all worlds, in all universes at all times.

Updated to add: The ruling elite are imposing their desires and interfering with our paths whether we like it or not. We can either rise up or be dragged down their timeline.

How dare I try to inspire others to take action so that they can all live in peace? lol

The ruling elite are imposing their desires? We can either rise up or be dragged down their timeline? It sure sounds like 2 separate groups of people *choosing* their respective futures to me. It sounds like...wait for it...free choice!

Oh I couldn't help it! It's your fault! You set me up!

You made it too easy. I couldn't walk away from that one without a wise ass comment.

(Everyone ignore. A silly inside joke between Constance and I)

Last edited by Mike; 29th July 2021 at 21:19.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Axman (29th July 2021), Constance (29th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Savannah (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:08.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Mike (29th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

You can lead the horse to water but you cant make it drink, like Mike is saying its free choice. That is what is going on now. IMO some are not ready and I don't think I have the power, nor is it my role to make them see it my way. The controllers clearly think they have that right and influence every aspect of our lives to see it their way. I am not trying to be rude, just trying to make a point ,posts like this don't inspire me, my connection to love and source does that. I reached for that source over life times. I don't think we will change people with feel good infomercials. I intend to survive their world while I thrive in my spiritual path and my life. No one on a forum gave me that motivation I developed it in myself. So I don't think I will just inspire another to be at that level. I cant inspire a kindergartener to to just be a HS senior. Some will not awaken this time or they were unable to resist the controllers materialism. It does not appear that anyone on this forum or those who read it would fall into that category anyway. They don't need inspiration, they need knowledge and sharing. Again I'm really just trying to express my honest feelings here and you have right to keep positing this stiff but maybe it its helpful to hear other opinions about it. In simple terms your preaching to the choir and it wasn't any preacher who woke them up in the first place.
    Last edited by Savannah; 30th July 2021 at 02:38.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Constance (30th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 06:16.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Savannah (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

I won't comment here after this, as I am just not much into debate these days, but I would just like to show some appreciation for Savannah and Star Mariner's expressing what are pretty much my own views, and doing it with more clarity than I could have summoned up.
    My generation ( I was born in '48) tried so hard to bring about lasting change, but we had no idea what we were really up against.
    Once we did, we saw how very inadequate our approach had been.
    The Illuminati have been two steps ahead of the rest of us for a very long time in far too many ways.
    We have an advantage now that we didn't have then, in that there is so much more information available about what's really going on behind the scenes, to anyone who cares to look for it.
    But what we don't have is time on our side to convert everyone to a cause, or much more importantly, the ability to prevent the forces of Nature from doing what they have been designed to do.
    It is not just planet Earth that has huge, imminent, cyclical changes in store, it is the entire solar system and this sector of space.
    Nature is going to wipe the slate clean for us in a very thorough way, and there's nothing much we can do about that.
    The survivors will have problems we can only begin to imagine.
    To discuss changing things on the scale that the OP suggests, we must first have the whole picture, not just the part that makes us feel good, but also the part that makes us realize how wise, how informed, how committed we must be to make truly responsible decisions.
    You can debate that point all you want, but you won't really know what the point is until you look at the information we are bringing to your attention.
    Herve started the Magnetic Pole Reversal thread back in 2019, but so much new data has come out recently that it's almost like a whole new subject now.
    Savannah started a similar thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1372260
    The problem is that there is so much disturbing information to take in that people just don't want to deal with it, and if you do take it in, it changes your whole perspective.
    Not everyone is ready for that.
    But I think if you want to understand this different perspective, you will have to make an effort to go there and check it out.
    Which is your choice, of course.
    But until you do, I don't think you will really and truly understand the objections that are being raised here.
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

There's a quagmire swallowing up this one and the clock is ticking. If it doesn't end in complete societal collapse, this Earth is heading towards cataclysmic changes in the near future (see Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages and other related threads). And there's little point in fighting that, because that is nature.

This ride will soon be coming to an end, and it's okay - it's happened many times before (several incarnations of Atlantis, and Mu before it). The earth will rest, heal itself and make ready a new ride for a new cycle of experience. And it ain't the only ride to enjoy and learn from. This amusement park called the Universe has an infinity of rides.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th July 2021 at 18:33.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), avid (30th July 2021), Brigantia (31st July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), Constance (30th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), George (1st August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), jaybee (30th July 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), Kryztian (30th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th July 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Savannah (30th July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

The entire world is celebrating today after an awakening that led to a massive uprising in almost every country on the planet. Millions of people around the world united to form a movement that conducted mass citizen arrests, which saw nearly all politicians, corporate delegates, media magnates, military officers, medical industry directors, and religious leaders incarcerated. Those arrested have been charged with a wide range of crimes, including treason and crimes against humanity.

The sudden awakening resulted in people all around the world coordinating the mass arrests on the same day. The arrests have forced all governments and corporate dealings around the world to be suspended until all those arrested have faced court in a new Nuremberg Trials.

This sudden shift in global power has left the unsuspecting public and professionals in all fields reeling in shock. The majority of those who trusted and believed in the governments and scientists are now trying to grasp the depth and extent of the facts that have come to light. Until now, the truth had been hidden due to the level of secrecy amongst the world’s elite and their control of the media and education systems.

Those arrested include the heads of all banks and many of the world biggest organisations and companies. The members of the movement said their main focus was to bring people like Dr Anthony Fauci, Klaus Schwab, Jeff Bezos, Bill and Melinda Gates to justice. All previous leaders of most countries were also arrested as the investigations into their affairs continue.

A spokesperson for the international movement, Brian Gerard Schaefer made the following statement, “I am very pleased to announce the success of our movement. It has taken the courage and devotion of all the freedom-loving people around the world to pull off the greatest victories in the history of humankind.

As a result of the mass arrests, we can now officially declare an end to all the injustices that have plagued humanity, and the end of the tyranny that sought to enslave our race. The greatest news of all I can share with you all today is that we can now declare the end of the following:
    • all taxes
    • all 5G and harmful EMF technology
    • all military actions and spending
    • all weather modification, including chemtrails and HAARP
    • all forms of privacy invasion
    • all government and private surveillance technology
    • all existing banking and finance systems including the World Bank, IMF and all Federal Reserve Banks
    • all private prisons and false imprisonment
    • all monarchs
    • all personal and national debt
    • all human trafficking
    • all child labour
    • all man-made chemicals until they are proven to be safe for the environment and humanity
    • all nuclear power
    • all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons
    • all medicines including vaccines that are not proven to be 100% safe
    Furthermore, we are delighted to announce that we are now able to:
    • Lift all bans on natural medicines and alternative treatments
    • release all hidden and suppressed medicines and treatments
    • ensure our individual right to choose our medical treatments
    • restructure the entire education system and make it free for all
    • honour all inalienable rights
    • uphold personal and national sovereignty
    • rewrite national constitutions
    • protect and restore as many natural habitats and reserves as possible
    • protect and preserve indigenous cultures
    • release all recycling technology
    • decriminalise all drugs
    • lift all bans on hemp growth and materials
    • replace the entire monetary system
    • Release all free energy technology
    and much, much more!”

The most surprising fact in this report is that all those arrested have pled guilty to all charges. This is due to the overwhelming evidence from all the insiders and whistle-blowers that came forward. However, early reports have revealed that most people working in the governments and big businesses around the world were mostly ignorant of the crimes being committed by those at the top.

The biggest shock of all was all the scientists and governments officials overseeing the pandemic have admitted the entire crisis was a fraud. They have confessed to faking the outbreak to force everyone into receiving deadly vaccines, which was part of their eugenics program to depopulate the world. This was part of their agenda to implement their New World Order, which included one world government, a cashless society, total surveillance and monitoring, and a social credit system.

The heads of the new Nuremberg Trials have said their guilty pleas mean that justice can now be served very swiftly. They ask that everyone to be patient as the evidence is revealed and the appropriate charges are laid. They also suggest that many people may need ongoing support as once the full extent of the crimes are revealed, many will likely be deeply disturbed.

One stunned member of the public sobbed as she told us, “Nearly everything I deemed a conspiracy theory has now been shown to not only be real, but the basis of ALL the world’s problems. I have been absolutely shocked to my core learning the degree to which the elite has misled humanity. But I am very grateful that everyone in the movement was prepared to do whatever it took to free all of us!”

The members of the movement have declared, “We are now all independent and sovereign Beings, bound by the Natural Laws as written in The Universal Declaration of Independence and Sovereignty.

We are eternally free and able to live in Peace, knowing that humanity can never descend to the depths of hell that have plagued humanity throughout history. We can now all join in sharing the magnificent future that awaits us.”

When asked about the inspiration behind the movement, which caused the wave of action to sweep around the world, Mr Schaefer stated, “It was simply the deep Love for our fellowman. We acted as One in service of every man, woman and child on Earth, regardless of race, culture or religion. Our Love for each other was the dominant force, and everyone knows that there is no power greater than Love. Therefore, our success was always inevitable. It only took everyone to share The Universal Declaration of Independence and Sovereignty with everybody they knew. That shift in focus is what tipped everything in our favour.”

Mr Schaefer concluded by saying, “On behalf of humanity, I want to thank everyone involved in the movement. Your level of dedication has surpassed anything the world has ever known. Your level of honour and compassion is what gave you the strength to succeed. You have secured the inalienable rights of every Being on Earth, and liberated humanity for all eternity. For this, I again thank you, and congratulate you all for your exemplary action.

I am so proud to be a member of the human race today. From this day forward, the 31st of August 2021 will go down in history as the day humanity freed itself, forever. And now, we can all celebrate this monumental victory together as One Race.”

This was met with deafening cheers that must have been heard in the next galaxy. The celebrations are expected to last until the 21st of September, where the full moon falls on the equinox making it an auspicious day.

All journalists across all platforms have now agreed to cooperate in the uncovering and reporting of the crimes of those arrested. Mr Schaefer said, “The level of integrity being shown by the media is welcomed turnaround, away from all the propaganda, fear-mongering and fake news. We are all very pleased that the news is no longer going to be breaking people!”

We will be bringing you more updates and the latest developments regarding the new Nuremberg Trials as they unfold. Until then, enjoy your new Life and let’s party like its 1999.

This is our future.
    It is time for you to contribute in every way you can to make it happen.
    Our ultimate timeline starts now.

Love and Light
    Brian Gerard Schaefer

News report link can be found here
    YESSSS! and so it is!
    we can bring light to anything... can you feel it, i do.
    congrats and so much love.... let us cellebrate in happy anticipation... lol... i love it , i live it.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Constance (30th July 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Kryztian (30th July 2021), meeradas (30th July 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 06:16.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), ClearWater (1st August 2021), Kryztian (30th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2021), Mike (31st July 2021), Savannah (31st July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

The wish list is an idea and an idea is the way consciousness evolves and creates realities. Once an idea is presented, a collective mind can have the possibility of embracing it as well. This is how everything works and we cannot use just a 3 D perception to consider this. It goes far into the ethers. Kudos to those in wishing the list to reality!
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bubu (31st July 2021), Constance (22nd August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Kryztian (31st July 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Mike (31st July 2021), Savannah (31st July 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

What an interesting thread! I concur with bettye198 post and can add that beliefs are one of the problems for creating a consciousness that creates the reality.

It is of importance to soften all beliefs that we may hold or carry. By this I mean, inviting & allowing for the possibility for each belief to be perhaps true & also perhaps untrue. It may too be, that the belief is simultaneously both true & untrue, whilst also being neither.

We do this as there always unfolds a higher truth, where our perspective shifts due to arising circumstances. Remember, we do not negate the old or lower truth, just because we receive a higher truth. We simply allow for that to be integrated into the greater fabric all about us, as each piece has within it relevance to the entirety of the grand design.

Welcoming the flexibility of paradox into every moment of your life. Paradox simply means that what was true just a moment ago may not be true right now. And what was false a moment ago may no longer be false. Instead of applying rigid, pre-existing definitions to any experience, we choose our preferred version and vibration in every moment.

We are living within a pivotal shift of revelation, enlightenment, transformation, as some call it, meaning that we are beginning to see what has been masked. This unmasking or unraveling is the quickening, where linear time & linear thinking are dissolved & we find ourselves in present time, all of the time, for there is no other time outside of linear time. So you see this truthing or un-truthing is ongoing in every direction. We simply begin to “see" what is within our entirety.

Working for & invite spiritual freedom for all human beings.

May we regain consciousness, remember & know who we are.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), Bubu (1st August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Kryztian (31st July 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Mike (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Found this on RMN... thought it was apt

www.rumormill.news/178692

Last night I had a dream of being at a largish gathering – it was not actually a party, but had that type of energetic feel to it – a muted but major celebration of some sort.

When I awoke, my electronic clock was flashing – a sign that there had been an electricity cut while I was sleeping. It normally flashes a random time, unrelated to the time when the electricity was cut. This time, however, it was flashing 12 : 12.

In 1987 (16 / 17 August) a global mass meditation was organized that triggered a cosmic energy process, called the harmonic convergence. The timing was said to be based on a reconstruction of Aztec prophesies. Later, the 11th November (11 : 11) of that year was nominated as ‘the gateway to freedom’, part of this harmonic convergence between the old 3D reality, and the emerging / evolving 5D one. I see 12 : 12 as symbolizing the completion of this process. Once the two realities are (temporarily) full aligned, movement from the old reality to the new is facilitated, and accelerates.

My sense is that this is finally under way now.

Later in the morning, I received the following message:

“There is a brief interregnum at this moment, perhaps only a few hours, a day or two at most. The impetus is shifting from the dark side’s global control campaign to the light side’s recovery and clear out of dark interests. The madness being seen in the outer world is cathartic, and presages the true shift between realities.

“If you are alert to it, you will begin to feel greater optimism, as the negative programming of the dark side begins to break down. They have held much of the global population in thrall by their various media manipulations and other pervasive methods of programming people’s attitudes and mental states. The awakening process is revealing many dark side activities, and that exposure is undermining much that is negative. This process of revelation is clearly accelerating.

“If you learn to ride this growing wave of positivity (still in the background, but not for long), your personal ascension journey will speed up as you move towards the emerging New Reality. At this moment it is still difficult to see through the confusion of current geopolitics, but soon this positive shift should become clear to rapidly growing numbers of people. There is a ‘100th monkey’ effect in play, and it is starting to transform the mass consciousness.

“This interregnum is like a missile shot high into the air: it appears to hang in the sky for a few brief moments before falling back to earth. The shift from negative to positive is in a similar transition, hanging between states for a few brief hours. Once this brief interregnum is over all things positive will accelerate their impact on humanity. For many there will still be a bumpy ride over the next few months – but, however challenging (and it may well be so), it will be taking them in the right, very positive direction”.

I see these two events, taken together, TO BE A POWERFUL PORTENT.

An opportunity that, hopefully, humanity will embrace.
    Xavier Hermes

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th August 2021), Blacklight43 (5th August 2021), Bubu (6th August 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021), wondering (5th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This is 8/4/21 and my second reading of above. Like Doug, I am saying Whaat! Daily I search the internet for some REAL NEWS and everything seems opposite to what Constance has posted. Are we being treated to a PIPE DREAM in the hope that it will manifest? Someone please send me to information sites that confirm this pipe dream.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Hym (12th August 2021), wondering (5th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow! this sounds like an epic event that soon will happen. Feels like "War of the Worlds". We should spread it wisely because it might not be taken serious to some ignorant people but oh well we can educate them in our little ways!
    Telemental health is one of the most important segments of telemedicine.

https://curogram.com/blog/telehealth-mental-health

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianatorn For This Post:

Bubu (12th August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021), wondering (5th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Dear Viking, As I love to say "May it be so!". All my intention and conviction are focused on the creation of Love, Light and Truth which then manifest every kind of abundance, justice and harmony. Thank you for your post! Diane

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bubu (12th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Found this on RMN... thought it was apt

www.rumormill.news/178692

Last night I had a dream of being at a largish gathering – it was not actually a party, but had that type of energetic feel to it – a muted but major celebration of some sort.

When I awoke, my electronic clock was flashing – a sign that there had been an electricity cut while I was sleeping. It normally flashes a random time, unrelated to the time when the electricity was cut. This time, however, it was flashing 12 : 12.

In 1987 (16 / 17 August) a global mass meditation was organized that triggered a cosmic energy process, called the harmonic convergence. The timing was said to be based on a reconstruction of Aztec prophesies. Later, the 11th November (11 : 11) of that year was nominated as ‘the gateway to freedom’, part of this harmonic convergence between the old 3D reality, and the emerging / evolving 5D one. I see 12 : 12 as symbolizing the completion of this process. Once the two realities are (temporarily) full aligned, movement from the old reality to the new is facilitated, and accelerates.

My sense is that this is finally under way now.

Later in the morning, I received the following message:

“There is a brief interregnum at this moment, perhaps only a few hours, a day or two at most. The impetus is shifting from the dark side’s global control campaign to the light side’s recovery and clear out of dark interests. The madness being seen in the outer world is cathartic, and presages the true shift between realities.

“If you are alert to it, you will begin to feel greater optimism, as the negative programming of the dark side begins to break down. They have held much of the global population in thrall by their various media manipulations and other pervasive methods of programming people’s attitudes and mental states. The awakening process is revealing many dark side activities, and that exposure is undermining much that is negative. This process of revelation is clearly accelerating.

“If you learn to ride this growing wave of positivity (still in the background, but not for long), your personal ascension journey will speed up as you move towards the emerging New Reality. At this moment it is still difficult to see through the confusion of current geopolitics, but soon this positive shift should become clear to rapidly growing numbers of people. There is a ‘100th monkey’ effect in play, and it is starting to transform the mass consciousness.

“This interregnum is like a missile shot high into the air: it appears to hang in the sky for a few brief moments before falling back to earth. The shift from negative to positive is in a similar transition, hanging between states for a few brief hours. Once this brief interregnum is over all things positive will accelerate their impact on humanity. For many there will still be a bumpy ride over the next few months – but, however challenging (and it may well be so), it will be taking them in the right, very positive direction”.

I see these two events, taken together, TO BE A POWERFUL PORTENT.

An opportunity that, hopefully, humanity will embrace.
    Xavier Hermes

Viking
    Yes awakening of human family is accelerating. Though many will die they will bring down those who are responsible with them. What would be left are those who have the capacity to think for themselves.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Hym (12th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Dear Savannah,
    I want to say from a point of wisdom living metaphysically many decades that New Age ideology has been contrived. A smart controller knows to project both sides of a coin and monitor wisely. That has been done. I was there, I was duped many times. But as I age, I learn selectively. What has been known and it has taken me and my husband time to get there, is that 4 D and 5 D is no better than here. We have to launch much higher. Using intent and placing that idea in our consciousness is critical. 4 D is the reincarnational wheel that fuels the controllers. Close that door. 5 D as example: other planets express in that density yet the off world beings admit it is a zoo. There is control there already. I just learned something else. Venus that NASA claims is an uninhabitable planet due to weather. That was the cover. It is already totally controlled by the elite and cabal. That is their playground they enter via underground portals. They never really leave earth, they just go on vacation and bring their ilk with them still doing the same ol'. Well that is disgusting news. Mercury is considered too close to the sun and so far no colonies of people there maybe some slithering reptiles but we already know Mars and Moon and Saturn and Jupiter have alien presence.

We have to launch farther. This solar system has already been labeled fallen. We will not get a nirvana vacation on the other side here in this system. If we are awakened to more we can evolve our consciousness in greater design.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bubu (12th August 2021), Constance (12th August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 06:17.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2021), aoibhghaire (12th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), Blacklight43 (11th August 2021), Bluegreen (12th August 2021), Bubu (12th August 2021), Hym (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Mike (12th August 2021), Peace in Oz (12th August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), Stephanie (12th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast