Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Saturn square Uranus timing, by right ascension measure

Click image for larger version

Name:	WRCAB1.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	47051

The 2nd saturn uranus square has passed right??
    well no, not by RIGHT ASCENSION...by that measure it is still forming , will be exact 8th of august, and will continue on to be within 2 and half degree from square until december
    ...this to me makes sense, as the clash between authorities and the alternative group continues to build
    ..saturn will go direct 11th oct, and the 3rd square with uranus retro and saturn direct will be exact on 10th november, which is when i expect the empire to strike back(saturn direct)..'the last battle' as it were, in the saturnian push to implement the vaxxicide..saturn uranus is bringing inter-generational stress, as in the greek story of saturn the son castrating uranus the father
    ..incompatibility on many levels and the ensuing conflict, is the saturn uranus aspect calling card
    ..it is noted that saturn and uranus are involved with politics, and the divisive conflict plays a big part in the election process of old v new..same old world order v next world order shall we say
    ..the curtain may have to go down to rearrange the scenery, and costume change
    ...pluto going direct oct 7th would be a good time for a curtain call(hidden stuff)

...there is some hope(why not) for this final square 10th november, as saturn will be closely aligned by right ascension with DENEB, ALPHA CYGNUS bringing a more elevating influence, also uranus close parallel to 2 blue/white PEGASUS stars, again potentially elevating
    Last edited by ian33; 28th July 2021 at 16:32.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (28th July 2021), gord (28th July 2021), Journeyman (28th July 2021), pabranno (28th July 2021), selinam (28th July 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), tessie999 (6th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Saturn square Uranus timing, by right ascension measure

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Attachment 47051

The 2nd saturn uranus square has passed right??
    well no, not by RIGHT ASCENSION...by that measure it is still forming , will be exact 8th of august:
    Just in time for:

Assange hearing
    My Pillow Election symposium
    FEMA Emergency test
    Alleged new lockdown order
    USN on biggest global deployment in years

Interesting times...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ian33 (8th August 2021), tessie999 (6th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attachment 47318

..........looking more closely at saturn as it starts to slow its backwards slide preparing to stop in oct
    .... i now see that saturn is within 1 degree from alignment with white alpha cygnus star DENEB(also delphinus the dolphin) and will remain so until end of november..this is an uplifting influence bringing out the spiritual side of saturn..bearing this in mind i am inclined to change my view of saturn going forward in october..it is likely to be a better influence than i imagined..i would hope for more responsible elements to take control under this influence, as opposed to an increase in draconian measures which i believe may be the plan.
    ..saturn will be closely aligned with deneb for the final square with uranus so the empire striking back may be thwarted somehow..
    ...time to tune into deneb and invoke some white star magic
    Last edited by ian33; 24th August 2021 at 16:29.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (24th August 2021), Journeyman (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://cayelincastell.com/behenian-stars/
    .....the 5 cygnus stars in the shape of an ankh/cross i believe can be used as a star sigil for DENEB..early christians saw that as the christ cross and still pray to invoke its power, just as the stars were used in ancient mesopotamia for magical purposes.this elongated cross has been worshiped long before monotheism came about...deneb ( the swan) was seen as the bridge to the afterlife so it was common to be buried under it...
    .....nothing changes, just the labels and the style(packaging)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (24th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ian,

I will post this in another thread I guess because I don't want to divert this one but at some point I'd really like your opinion on this from Lavette Hawkins:

https://www.brighteon.com/6b2ad422-1...f-6550b8fbf508

She's got a very interesting (to me at least) analysis of a ritual that's being conducted over many years, it links 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and other events. It's all astrology however which I know very little about other than what I've managed to glean from yourself and Lunesoleil...

Ps. It may actually link, because of the cross. She talks of the Mutable Cross, the Fixed Cross, the Ankh, Chi Ro etc.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th August 2021 at 21:00.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Ian,

I will post this in another thread I guess because I don't want to divert this one but at some point I'd really like your opinion on this from Lavette Hawkins:

She's got a very interesting (to me at least) analysis of a ritual that's being conducted over many years, it links 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and other events. It's all astrology however which I know very little about other than what I've managed to glean from yourself and Lunesoleil...

Ps. It may actually link, because of the cross. She talks of the Mutable Cross, the Fixed Cross, the Ankh, Chi Ro etc.
    its different cross nothing to do with cygnus...seems to be fudging the tropical zodiac onto star zodiac, confusing..seemingly confused..will leave that to you if you can make sense and can spare the time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (24th August 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Ian,

its different cross nothing to do with cygnus...seems to be fudging the tropical zodiac onto star zodiac, confusing..seemingly confused..will leave that to you if you can make sense and can spare the time
    Thanks, that's led me to this: https://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/...ional-zodiacs/ the article was handy but the site itself looks really helpful.

I knew I'd read of Cygnus elsewhere this year and it was here: https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2021/...gnus-code.html

I do get a different feeling when I look up these days. I was really hoping for some clear nights this summer when I could do some stargazing of my own, but it hasn't worked out that way, at least when I was somewhere away from light pollution. When I have done thought it is a lot easier to identify them though with an app on the phone rather than a little circular disk to try and match up...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ian33 (25th August 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

journeyman, message me if you want my take on any event in last 100,000 years(limit of stellarium)
    or future event/date/ time period

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (6th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread