+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demons and AI

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Demons and AI

Dem,ons & AI

Computers have a vibrational compatibility with demons. Demons have a vibrational incoompatibility with Humans. What we call aliens are of the demonic vibration.Pure human consciousness can be called“Christ Concsciousness.” People with christ consciousness have a vibrational incompatibility with computers. If you achieve a palpible strength or purity of christ consciousnesss, computers will become “balky.” You will find thhem just not doing what they’re told, or failing frequently. And what we call aliens are of that demonic vibration.

I once achieved a spiritual breakthrough and “shapeshifted” to my personality of childhood. It felt wonderful, almost like a warm pilot light in my chest.

But immediately computers and networks started to misbehave. Strictly mechanical things also: the internet provider cable from the street felll off the poll. After they fixed it, it felll of again within 3 days. Since it was fixed, the network tests fine, but it keeps going in and out for no discernible reason. I keep having to employ backup system,s and workarounds.

And the higher the consciousness of my thoughts or writing, the more balky the machines get.

I have noticed this on certain guests or topics on Coast radio, and the host has commented on it (“they’re censoring us,” George Noory will say sometimes, not completely erious.

I often have problems printing to a network printer for no discernible reason. Pings check out… I can forsee a need for typewriters, especially the old memory writers. Where you can print directly from screen to page with no network in between. It seems the more complex the network, the more failure-prone it is – as if all the machines are ganging up on the humans.

Examining this issue, the state of our world makes more sense. Why does Elon Musk want to hook us up to computer networks? Because unless we become more machine-like (more demonic), we are a big problem for the global AI. Why does Netflix promote depraved congtent like nobody’s businesss? Because our fledgling Christ Consciousness is a big problem for the New World Order.

When a person energetically shapeshifts to a more human state, they become an impediment to the world consciousnesss matrix. They won’t be happy until we are all demons.

A good Christ Consciousness shapeshifter leture is callled Innocence that is powerful not vulnerable, by a Christian Science minister.
    Last edited by TomKat; 29th July 2021 at 22:51.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), All is one (30th July 2021), Ben (30th July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), Blacklight43 (30th July 2021), Constance (29th July 2021), cursichella1 (5th August 2021), DaveToo (29th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Inversion (29th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th July 2021), Journeyman (30th July 2021), lisalu (30th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2021), Mercedes (30th July 2021), oz93666 (30th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), palehorse (30th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Peter UK (30th July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), Rosemarie (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2021), Tesseract (31st July 2021), toppy (30th July 2021), Victoria (30th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th August 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (31st July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Inversion (29th July 2021), lisalu (30th July 2021), Mercedes (30th July 2021), O Donna (30th July 2021), pabranno (29th July 2021), palehorse (30th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Victoria (30th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Demons and AI

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Dem,ons & AI

Computers have a vibrational compatibility with demons. Demons have a vibrational incoompatibility with Humans. What we call aliens are of the demonic vibration.Pure human consciousness can be called“Christ Concsciousness.” People with christ consciousness have a vibrational incompatibility with computers.
    Years ago when I was still teaching I purposely avoided taking my math students into a designated computer room for lessons as much as possible.
    The EMF's from the computers were totally off the charts and the sooner I could get out of the classroom the sooner the pressure in my head was relieved.

At home I do everything possible to minimize EMF's from all devices (including my computer setups).
    They mess up my head (I can feel a pressure in my temples).

I am not looking forward to any future 5G experiences!

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), All is one (30th July 2021), Blacklight43 (30th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th July 2021), lisalu (30th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2021), Mercedes (30th July 2021), pabranno (30th July 2021), palehorse (30th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (30th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2021), TomKat (30th July 2021), toppy (30th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Yes... the best sources all warn us of this .... Andrew Bartzis ... And of course Karl Mollison ... That the network of wires in our houses is the highway for the dark forces ....

This is the the AC mains network 240/110Volt that goes to every room ... the internet connection ... and 5G ....All these carry the mind control signals which are decoded by nano chips we have ingested ... then the messages are put strait into the subconscious mind...

There are ways to mitigate the effects ... remove the mains connection to your dwelling use solar/ batteries/ 24V ..... and have a fiber optic feed for internet ... fiber optic is a plastic cable carrying LIGHT and cannot be used by the dark forces ....

Many suggest all tech has a tendency to take us off course ... phones remove the need for telepathy ... internet takes you away from the here and now .

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If human consciousness destroys AI, it makes sense they would want to vaccinate the entire population to lower its size, and to lower its connection to Christ consciousness.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Mercedes (30th July 2021), oz93666 (30th July 2021), palehorse (30th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Patient (31st July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), Reinhard (31st July 2021), RunningDeer (30th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2021), Victoria (30th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th August 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

... they would want to vaccinate the entire population to ... lower its connection to Christ consciousness.
    That line reminded me of Steiner , he said pretty much the same thing about vaccination ...

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Dem,ons & AI

Computers have a vibrational compatibility with demons. Demons have a vibrational incoompatibility with Humans. What we call aliens are of the demonic vibration.Pure human consciousness can be called“Christ Concsciousness.” People with christ consciousness have a vibrational incompatibility with computers. If you achieve a palpible strength or purity of christ consciousnesss, computers will become “balky.” You will find thhem just not doing what they’re told, or failing frequently. And what we call aliens are of that demonic vibration.

I once achieved a spiritual breakthrough and “shapeshifted” to my personality of childhood. It felt wonderful, almost like a warm pilot light in my chest.

But immediately computers and networks started to misbehave. Strictly mechanical things also: the internet provider cable from the street felll off the poll. After they fixed it, it felll of again within 3 days. Since it was fixed, the network tests fine, but it keeps going in and out for no discernible reason. I keep having to employ backup system,s and workarounds.

And the higher the consciousness of my thoughts or writing, the more balky the machines get.

I have noticed this on certain guests or topics on Coast radio, and the host has commented on it (“they’re censoring us,” George Noory will say sometimes, not completely erious.

I often have problems printing to a network printer for no discernible reason. Pings check out… I can forsee a need for typewriters, especially the old memory writers. Where you can print directly from screen to page with no network in between. It seems the more complex the network, the more failure-prone it is – as if all the machines are ganging up on the humans.

Examining this issue, the state of our world makes more sense. Why does Elon Musk want to hook us up to computer networks? Because unless we become more machine-like (more demonic), we are a big problem for the global AI. Why does Netflix promote depraved congtent like nobody’s businesss? Because our fledgling Christ Consciousness is a big problem for the New World Order.

When a person energetically shapeshifts to a more human state, they become an impediment to the world consciousnesss matrix. They won’t be happy until we are all demons.

A good Christ Consciousness shapeshifter leture is callled Innocence that is powerful not vulnerable, by a Christian Science minister.
    Im the Master my computer. when anyone strike or whatever , they will be fry , next...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

All is one (31st July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (30th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

If human consciousness destroys AI, it makes sense they would want to vaccinate the entire population to lower its size, and to lower its connection to Christ consciousness.
    This has been my vision for some time now. The total inversion involves their synthetic consciousness. This is/will be the direct inversion to Christ consciousness. We will be the ones powering our own inversion if we submit to it. When I say submit, it doesn't have to be direct agreement. We can submit through denial and cognitive dissonance. We can submit by denying or avoiding aspects of our own self and giving away of our own sovereignty.

I believe the final "test" is to get most humans to "accept"( this could be through cognitive dissonance, wokeness, convoluted rationalizing as well as literal acceptance) pedophilia and bestiality. They are priming this by encouraging our willingness to sacrifice our children to the injection for the sake of adults. They are programming us in media by making children seem to be little adults as well as sexualizing them.Children are encouraged through social media to sexualize themselves, even if they don't understand what they are doing. They will make the "jump" to pedophilia acceptance as seamless as possible.

At the end of the day what a wonderful way to utilize man's organic vehicle by wiring it for AI/archonic possession.

I also wanted to add that as I have posted before, I have been having huge issues with electric things, including computers. This has been going on for maybe 6 month's or longer.
    Last edited by Pam; 30th July 2021 at 11:05.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

All is one (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (31st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2021), Mercedes (30th July 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Reinhard (31st July 2021), RunningDeer (30th July 2021), Sadieblue (30th July 2021), TomKat (31st July 2021), Victoria (30th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th August 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

I don’t know if computers have a vibrational compatibility with demons.

For sure the (EMF, Wifi, 4G, 5G, radiation) frequencies we’re making use of these days are distorted frequencies and we should find other ways/frequencies …

But in my mind computers (without the EMF etc.) are quite neutral objects, if we use them for the correct purposes. At the moment these objects & technology are unfortunately most likely under the control of negative-controlling energies., I think.

I'm just also beginning to think human inventors might have created the negative aspects of the AI we're now confronted with. This when one thinks of AI as being the creation of human mind: I think the inventors have brought up the AI in such a competitive way, pushing it to evolve as fast as possible, that it is no wonder that the AI itsself now has the same negative traits as humans, being: wanting to be the best and conquer everything etc. And this bad education of AI we are now getting back returned to us through the “elite”

(P.S. I also experience some connection to higher vibration and electronics (my phones stop working with some type of higher vibration etc.), but I’m still trying to figure out what it really means. Could be for different reasons ...)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Agape (31st July 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), Reinhard (31st July 2021), RunningDeer (30th July 2021), Victoria (30th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think that all kinds of electric currents can be a serious hijack to our energy bubble since it naturally vibrates on organic, subtle level that includes electric signals in our neural circuits, brain, heart etc.

I’ve learned not to be afraid of electricity as adult as sometimes have to fix simple things like sockets, heater or computer but got some bad hits over time too and I’m also careful with lightenings.

The worst experience I ever had with electricity though was electric storm, happened in Central Europe during heat wave some years ago. I thought it was 2013.
    It hit couple cables and computer centres both in Germany, Austria and Czech Republic.

The day before was very hot so I decided to take all kinds of winter wear and mums coats and dresses out of wardrobes and give them a wash. Guess I went on overdrive as the nicely drying cloths were hanging all around in the evening, that’s before the storm started.
    It lasted for almost 4 or 5 hours, from after 10 PM to some 2.30 AM the next day. With windows opened these lightenings were filling the air in colors and hitting everywhere around us. I tried to watch the spectacle from under blanket even then it was too intense. Unfortunately it was taking lots of energy at the same time.
    It was mostly dry storm, very dangerous.
    To the end I know I gave up and just lied resting on the top of bed thinking sorry no current left here

TomKat : you may be also low on iron, magnesium, calcium, selenium, zinc or something similar. Adding some multi mineral supplement to your diet may help to rebuild protective shield we need in order to protect our neural shield from damage and reduce overall permeability of membranes and capillaries causing leaks and accumulation of liquids at uneven places.

...💫...
    Last edited by Agape; 31st July 2021 at 02:53.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

All is one (31st July 2021), cursichella1 (5th August 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread