+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,227 times in 21,087 posts

Exclamation Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World

• Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World:

• VernonColeman.org latest book about The Benzodiazepines is called 'The Benzos Story' which is available on Amazon as a paperback.
    An account of Dr Vernon Coleman's battle to draw attention to the additive nature of benzodiazepine tranquillisers. Dr Coleman was the first doctor to draw attention to the problems associated with the benzodiazepine tranquillisers. His 15 year campaign eventually forced the British Government to take action.

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, has written over 100 books which have sold over two million copies in the UK alone. His UK publishers include: PAN, Penguin, Corgi, Arrow, Star, Mandarin, Macmillan, Century, Thames and Hudson, and Sidgwick and Jackson. His books have been translated into 25 languages and sell in over 50 countries.

Vernon Coleman's books have been serialised in newspapers and magazines all over the world, and many have been turned into television and radio series. (His novel, Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War, was turned into a movie starring Pauline Collins, Peter Capaldi and John Alderton). He was the doctor on British television and the first agony uncle on the BBC. Dr Vernon Coleman is a former GP.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th July 2021 at 19:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (31st July 2021), Franny (30th July 2021), haroldsails (30th July 2021), holcaul (31st July 2021), Inversion (30th July 2021), Ioneo (30th July 2021), leavesoftrees (31st July 2021), O Donna (31st July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Siphonemis (30th July 2021), Sunny (31st July 2021), Tigger (30th July 2021), toppy (30th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 times in 375 posts

Default Re: Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World

This is important. My ageing father, who is suffering from dementia stage 6/7 (on the Reisberg scale), used to consistently remember to ask for his ‘night time’ meds (Temazepam). This was highly unusual, because my father doesn’t remember most other things. But he sure did remember to ask insistently for his ‘sleeping pill’ every night. He never asked with the same enthusiasm as his other meds.

Apparently his doctor blanket-prescribed him these drugs nightly, with no understandable reason, short of helping him get a good night’s sleep. Nightly. Go figure.

My partner and I recognised the telltale signs of addiction and moved swiftly to wean him off the drug immediately when the addiction was recognised. We were lucky to catch it before it became a real problem.

These days, my dad get’s a good night’s sleep without drugs because my partner and I make sure he gets proper nutrition.

I have a degree in clinical biochemistry and Biotechnology. The reason I mention that is because in my master’s year, we ran an experiment to look at the uptake of Benzodiazepines in rat brain receptors. The uptake was significant, very significant. Bottom line is, this family of drugs can become highly addictive and must be used with extreme caution. I will try and look for my lab notes, if I still have them. I suspect they’re long-gone though (it was 1996).

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Alan (30th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2021), Franny (30th July 2021), haroldsails (30th July 2021), Kryztian (31st July 2021), O Donna (31st July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Strat (31st July 2021), Sunny (31st July 2021), toppy (30th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (30th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

One of our family members in her early forties took Valium 5 mg three times a day. What monster physician prescribed this? It went on for 17 yrs! Once we got her into a short term rehab they detoxed her off the drug however she is left with severe disabling of her limbs and shocking spasms all over her body nonstop. She barely can walk after many months. This is the reality of addiction that went way too far into the brain cells and spinal chord.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st July 2021), haroldsails (1st August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

Now just imagine the combination of Benzodiazepines with TeeVee a la Requiem for a Dream!
    I know it is serious issue, and I feel sorry for those that can't see what these drugs do to their brain.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (31st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

3 Related Videos?
    • 15 States Reach Settlement With Purdue Pharma Over Opioid Addiction Crisis:

• Attorneys: Settlement reached in opioids lawsuit:

• Why America’s opioid epidemic is going global:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st July 2021 at 15:35.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

palehorse (31st July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium, Ativan, Halcion, Xanax, etc.): The Most Addictive Drugs in the World

• The opioid epidemic: Taking Big Pharma to court:

• Opioid America: Unmasking The Big Pharma Sackler Family Legacy:

• What does a $260 million settlement suggest for future opioid drug cases?:

After watching these videos, you still have idiots trusting Big Pharma "advising/influencing/lobbying" puppet politicians using corporate mass brainwashing media and even defend proven liars, pushers for profit no matter what real (long term) health damages are.

Mainstream Media still refuses to ask the hard questions dealing with the COVID Hysteria & Experimental Vaccine Side-Effects, let alone inform what is really going on ... that makes them complicit in crime.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 31, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st July 2021 at 15:47.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

palehorse (31st July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

It is a very long term problem, it won't go away easily.

"The lucrative drug trade is one of the worst examples of
    making money out of human misery; the other being the legal
    drug trade run by the pharmaceutical drug houses under
    Rockefeller ownership, in the U.S. for the most part, but with
    substantial companies operating in Switzerland, France and Britain
    and fully backed by the American Medical Association (AMA). The
    dirty dope transactions and the money it generates flows through
    the City of London, together with Hong Kong, Dubai and latterly,
    Lebanon, thanks to the invasion of that country by Israel. "

"The first opium shipments reached England from Bengal in
    1683, carried in British East India Company "Tea Clippers." Opium
    was brought to England as a test, an experiment, to see whether
    the common folk of England, the yeomen and the lower classes,
    could be induced into taking the drug. It was what we could call
    today "test marketing" of a new product. But the sturdy yeomen
    and the much derided "lower classes" were made of stern stuff,
    and the test marketing experiment was a total flop. The "lower
    classes" of British society firmly rejected opium smoking. "

Dr. Coleman - Committee of 300 (page 105)
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread