Thread: My Story and the love from Lifechanyuan to all of you

1. Link to Post #21
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: My Story and the love from Lifechanyuan to all of you

Quote xidaijena, I want to thank you for your honesty and humility in sharing your life. I am so very happy that you have found this community based on such sound spiritual principles.

Please let us know how you are doing after your hospital stay and tell us how you are doing.
    I feel so painful about the hospital and a little crazy. I sing highly in the hospital. every body sees me. the hospital treats me nice. but i hate hospital.
    many poor female people in it and who are without one or two breast.

i hate illness. but i can do nothing.

i like LIFECHANYUAN AND ITS VALUES, but my husband thought me as an animal and think me without any love. so i feel so sorry to bother him. i really thank him but can say nothing. i can't bear child.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

my university

my beloved Kungfu teacher Wang Yan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my job

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

now ME

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

my husband hates me, just this.

and this is my love love love mother:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

that's all. my story.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Peace in Oz (4th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi dear light beings, i will share a Chinese report to 海蒂奶奶,i have to use Chinese, hope you can understand. thx.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

世界那么大,小姑娘们要去耍耍

禅院那么“有”,我要去”玩“”玩

(袭黛草分享并整理)

凡俗人们都在痴人做梦:年老时的自己会在做着些什么呢?喝茶?打牌?跳广场舞?给亲戚找对象?催孩子生孙子?

“神经病”人们经常意识强奸:当你老了,能颐养天年,这才是人生赢家。

但是当我们看到78岁的海蒂小姑娘后,我们就会相信并且心像,我们滴万年界哟就是那么”神奇“”伟大“~

”即便是七八十岁的年纪

也照样能活出最洒脱的样子“

话说,一位七十多岁的德国退休妇女—海蒂,实在厌倦了日复一日的无趣生活。

她偶然想起上个世纪20年代,曾有一位年轻的姑娘开车环游了全世界。“一个小毛孩都行,我为什么不试试?”

于是,她大腿一拍,来了场说走就走的环球之旅。不为什么,就是特么想出去走一走。

去他滴满脸褶子,去我的满头白发
    去人家滴老人衫,去凡俗人滴颐养天年
    世界那么大,我偏要去看看~“

不跟团,不周边游,不坐飞机,不结伴同行。78岁的海蒂奶奶,选择了自驾环游世界,并且,她的车还是辆老爷车!

海蒂小姑娘计划从她的故乡德国柏林出发,途径土耳其,进入中东,然后跨越中国,坐邮轮开过澳大利亚和新西兰,再经美国、加拿大、南美……

整场冒险之旅一共10万公里!

当然,自驾环游世界这种风格酷酷的事情,自然也惊动了小姑娘们滴的微信朋友圈。出发前,凡俗人们纷纷来欢送小姑娘们。

海蒂小姑娘脚下的那辆车,是她从二手车市场买来的。小姑娘给这辆复古大皮车,取名叫为Hudo。并且给它上了蓝绿色的新漆,还画上了地图。

这辆叫Hudo的大皮车,生产于1930年,比海蒂小姑娘还要大,但Hudo也不服,居然还能在路上开到60迈(大约96km/h)呢!小姑娘笑称,她和Hudo——我们都还年轻了呢~

◆ ◆ ◆
    事实就是:

”年龄从来都不是

阻碍一个人前行的理由

生活态度(心态)才是“

海蒂小姑娘的旅行背包中,有一些特别的行李——不同国家的国旗。每到一个国家,她便会在车子上插上那个国家的和德国的国旗,寓意两国之间的友好。

海蒂小姑娘出生于1937年的德国,那是一个硝烟四起的年代。

海蒂小姑娘的童年里没有洋娃娃,也没有公主裙,陪伴她成长的是连天的战火和无尽的颠沛流离。

然而灰色的童年,并没有让海蒂失去对美好生活的向往。

相反,”生活的艰辛让海蒂更加珍惜生命中的每一分乐趣。“

5岁的时候,海蒂看着父母年轻时在埃及、地中海旅行探险的照片和日子,那时她就心像有一天能够环游世界。

可惜正如全球大多数凡俗人们一样,海蒂小姑娘成年后,忙于工作,忙于家庭,忙于社交——“我现在没钱,等有钱了再去”,“我现在没时间,等有时间了再去”……

于是这个梦想,一等就是70多年,人生能有无数个70年哟~最最重要滴是,”只要你心像,一切皆可能~“

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    80岁滴海蒂小姑娘

正在实现自己梦想的路上

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

从柏林出发后,海蒂奶奶首先经过了风景如画的中欧,跨过了山势险峻的巴尔干,然后越过博斯普鲁斯海峡,进入了彩色奥斯曼帝国——土耳其。

接着,奶奶,又经过格鲁吉亚、阿塞拜疆,驶过伊朗,横穿荒凉的中亚,一路来到中国。

原来外国人在中国申请驾照的年龄限制是69岁,而海蒂奶奶当时已经77岁了。顺便科普一下,中国驾照年龄最宽限的上限是70周岁……

不过好在,一个中国向导向奶奶伸出了援手(咦~开门查水表啦!)。海蒂奶奶改道吉尔吉斯斯坦,从一个海拔近4000米,气温零下21度的关口进入中国。不知道奶奶当时有没有高原反应。

经过这番折腾后,海蒂奶奶终于顺利进入了新疆(只能说,天朝真的不是你想来想来就能来啊)。然后,奶奶穿越了茫茫的大沙漠,经黄土高原进入川西,一路向南,纵穿了大半个中国,最后抵达云南。

曾经有一次:

”哈哈,小拇指调皮了,我滴心灵花园需要继续完善完美哟~"

”来日方长“

”无我无相“

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    每一次说走就走的出发
    都是小姑娘们对生命禅院时代滴“心像”
    每一个上帝王国的建设
    都是自己对天堂的感恩和生活的感动

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

当海蒂小姑娘们做出自驾环游世界这样的决定时,她们也许就已有了面对各种困难的心里准备。

虽然后悔了结婚生子之后,海蒂小姑娘在相当长的一段时间里,也过着朝九晚五、工作家庭两头跑的日子。但海蒂小姑娘骨子里,并不是个安于凡俗人间的普通灵魂。

海蒂小姑娘回忆说,“我滴父亲给我零花钱的时候,特别心疼我,说这个钱送给宝贝你,宝贝要记得哈,男孩子们不太容易,我们家里条件还算富裕,爸爸希望你最好不“奢求”男孩要为小心肝你买单了哦。”

宝贝你要记得哈,“一阴一阳,然后该干嘛就干嘛了~”

在父亲的影响下,从小在各种机械和机油里泡大的海蒂(父亲是做汽车生意的),对机械的改装和修理都是小菜一碟。

这次全世界开汽车旅行后,除了曼谷那次,车坏了,海蒂小姑娘都是自己上阵,一心一意在认真对待和呵护自己滴宝贝车车。

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

现在的情况:

这就是为什么,海蒂做到了大部分老年人,甚至很多年轻人都做不到的事。

如今的海蒂和她的爱车Hudo依然在路上,她们已经跨越了巴拿马运河,来到了南美洲秘鲁的首都利马。接下来,她们将沿着泛美公路,一路向南,一直抵达南美洲的最南端。

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

所以,
    袭黛语:

”女性们,在你们高喊所谓的”女性为尊“的时候,
    你们其实是可以用行动来告知我们同样身为女性却拥有独立的灵魂而发声的。“

如果你连瓶盖都拧不开,别说修车了,你连独自远行的勇气都没有,更别谈什么自信独立了。
    谁说老了就一定要待在家里享受一沉不变的安稳日子?谁说女孩儿就要端庄文静不吵不闹岁月静好? 怕什么七大姑八大姨的碎碎念!

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    生活是自己的,没人能替我们过
    心里心像,然后“平凡普通过好每一天”

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

78岁的海蒂奶奶都有勇气去环游世界了,年轻的你,你当然可以去心像事成了~

简单地说,如果你还在以没钱、没时间你作为不去旅行的借口,那么表示你没那么想去旅行,因为你连方法都没去找。

来源:http://www.motooy.com/index.php?id=2753&pid=43

口吻来源或者灵感来自:Arthur Hollands

全球最酷的牧师大爷, 全身刺青骑重机车为黑帮传播和平与爱

袭黛草语:

愿上帝王国早日实现256所分院,开,开,开,撒,撒,撒~

祝愿家园里滴所有小姑娘们,小伙子们,
    “天天笑口常开”“日日平安顺利吉祥如意”

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Hi dear light beings, i will share a Chinese report to 海蒂奶奶,i have to use Chinese, hope you can understand. thx.
    Thank you! This is a very wonderful story (as you can see from the photos).

Here's a Google translation:

https://translate.google.com/transla...%23post1444107

Heidi Hetzer's Wikipedia page is here — inspiring to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Hetzer

With apologies, I've just copied the translated post below. The English isn't perfect, but you can absolutely read it and understand the really valuable message that age doesn't necessarily have to be a barrier to anything at all.

~~~~~~
    The world is so big, the little girls want to go to the chanting

monastery so "there is", I want to go to "play" and "play "

(Xi Daicao shares and organizes)

Ordinary people are dreaming foolishly: what will they be doing when they are old? Drinking tea? play cards? Do square dance? Find someone for relatives? Urging children to have grandchildren?

"Neurotic" people often consciously rape: when you are old and can support your life, this is the winner in life.

But when we see the 78-year-old girl Heidi, we will believe and think that we are so "magical" and "great" in the world of ten thousand years~

"Even at the age of 70 or 80,

you can still live the most free and easy way."

In other words, a retired German woman in her seventies, Heidi, is really tired of the boring life day after day.

She accidentally remembered that in the 1920s, a young girl drove around the world. "A little furry kid will do, why don't I try it?"

So, she patted her thigh and came on a round-the-world tour. No, I just want to go for a walk.

" Go to his face full of folds, to my gray hair,
    to others to drop old men's shirts, to ordinary people
    to take care of the whole world, I want to go and see~"

Don't go with a group, travel around, take a plane, or travel with friends. The 78-year-old grandma Heidi chose to travel the world by self-driving, and her car is still a classic car!

Little Heidi plans to set off from her hometown of Berlin, Germany, via Turkey, into the Middle East, and then across China, sailing through Australia and New Zealand, and then via the United States, Canada, South America... the

entire adventure will be 100,000 kilometers!

Of course, the cool style of traveling around the world by car naturally shocked the WeChat circle of friends of the little girls. Before departure, ordinary people came to send off the little girls.

She bought the car at the feet of Little Heidi from the second-hand car market.The little girl named this big retro leather car Hudo. He also painted it with new blue-green paint and painted a map.

This big leather car called Hudo, produced in 1930, is bigger than Little Heidi, but Hudo is not convinced, and it can drive up to 60 miles (about 96km/h) on the road! The little girl said with a smile, she and Hudo—we are still young~

◆ ◆ ◆
    The fact is:

"Age is never

a reason to hinder one 's progress.

Life attitude (mentality) is "

In Little Heidi’s travel backpack, there are some special luggage-national flags of different countries. Whenever she went to a country, she would plant the national flags of that country and Germany in the car, implying the friendship between the two countries.

Little Heidi was born in Germany in 1937. It was an era when there was a lot of gunpowder.

Little Heidi had no dolls or princess dresses in her childhood. What accompanied her to grow up was the endless wars and endless drifts.

However, the gray childhood did not make Heidi lose her yearning for a better life.

On the contrary, "The hardships of life make Heidi cherish every bit of joy in her life."

When Heidi was 5 years old, when Heidi looked at the photos and days of her parents traveling in Egypt and the Mediterranean when they were young, she felt like one day. Able to travel around the world.

It’s a pity that, like most ordinary people in the world, little girl Heidi becomes an adult, busy with work, family, and social life—"I have no money now, and I will go again when I have money", "I don't have time now, wait until I have time. Go again"...

So this dream is more than 70 years in the first class, and there can be countless 70 years in life~ The most important thing is, "As long as your heart is like this, everything is possible~"

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    80-year-old Di Heidi girl

is on her way to realize her dream

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

After departing from Berlin, Grandma Heidi first passed through picturesque Central Europe, across the steep Balkans, and then across the Bosphorus, into the colorful Ottoman Empire-Turkey.

Then, grandma passed through Georgia, Azerbaijan, drove past Iran, traversed the desolate Central Asia, and came all the way to China.

It turns out that the age limit for foreigners to apply for a driver's license in China is 69 years old, and Grandma Heidi was 77 years old. By the way, for popular science, the maximum age limit for a Chinese driver’s license is 70 years old...

But fortunately, a Chinese guide extended a helping hand to my grandma (hey~ open the door and check the water meter!). Grandma Heidi diverted to Kyrgyzstan and entered China at an altitude of nearly 4,000 meters with a temperature of minus 21 degrees. I don't know if grandma had altitude sickness at the time.

After all this tossing, Grandma Heidi finally entered Xinjiang smoothly (it can only be said that the heaven is really not something you can come to after thinking about it). Then, grandma crossed the vast desert, entered western Sichuan via the Loess Plateau, and headed south, traversing most of China, and finally arrived in Yunnan.

Once:

"Haha, my little finger is naughty, I need to continue to perfect the Garden of Mind~"

"It will be long in the future"

"There is no self and no aspect"

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    " Every time you say go and go, it's the
    little girls who drop their "images" of the life of the Buddhist temple.
    Every construction of the Kingdom of God
    is their gratitude to heaven and the touch of life
    "

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

When the little Heidi girls make the decision to travel around the world by car, they may be prepared to face various difficulties.

Although she regretted getting married and having children, Little Heidi lived a long time between nine to five, working and family. But in the bones of Little Girl Heidi, she is not an ordinary soul at ease among the common people.

The little girl Heidi recalled, “When I dropped my father’s pocket money, I felt very sorry for me. He said that this money was given to you baby. Baby must remember it. It’s not easy for the boys. The conditions in our family are still wealthy, Dad. I hope you’d better not "extravagantly" the boy should pay for

you to be careful." Baby, you have to remember, "One yin and one yang, and then do what you should do~"

Under the influence of his father, he has been in various Heidi, who was soaked in machinery and oil (father was in the car business), made mechanical modifications and repairs a piece of cake.

After this car trip around the world, except for the one in Bangkok, when the car broke down, the little girl Heidi went to the battle by herself, wholeheartedly taking care and caring for her baby car.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Current situation:

This is why Heidi has done what most elderly people, and even many young people, can't do.

Today, Heidi and her car, Hudo, are still on the road. They have crossed the Panama Canal to Lima, the capital of Peru , South America. Next, they will follow the Pan-American Highway, all the way south, until they reach the southernmost point of South America.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Therefore, in
    Dai language:

"Women, when you shout the so-called "female respect",
    you can actually use your actions to tell us that we are also female but have an independent soul and speak up."

If you can't even unscrew the bottle cap, let alone repair the car, you don't even have the courage to travel alone, let alone self-confidence and independence.
    Who said that when you are old, you must stay at home and enjoy a peaceful and stable life? Who said that girls should be dignified and quiet, not noisy and quiet, good time? What are you afraid of?

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    Life is one's own, no one can live for us.
    I feel like, and then "the ordinary will pass every day"

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

78-year-old grandma Heidi has the courage to travel around the world, young You, of course, you can feel like it's done~

Simply put, if you still use no money or time as an excuse not to travel, then it means you don't want to travel that much, because you didn't even find a way..

Source: http://www. motooy.com/index.php?id=2753&pid=43

The source of the tone or inspiration: Arthur Hollands, the

world's coolest priest uncle, with full body tattoos and riding a heavy motorcycle to spread peace and love for the gang

Daily cursive language:

May the Kingdom of God realize 256 branches as soon as possible, open, open, open, sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle~

Wish all the little girls and boys in the homeland,
    "open every day with a smile" , "every day is safe and prosperous"
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th August 2021 at 07:42.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), xidaijena (4th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perfect translation, i like !

Thank you soo much, Bill.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The warm and kind voices of the elder people in NEW OASIS FOR LIFE OF LIFECHANYUAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN MEETING THE DANGER OF CHINA , THEY STILL BELIEVE IN GUIDE XUEFENG AND LIFECHANYUAN, JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN KINDNESS AND LOVE.

Chinese version

English version

Guide Xuefeng's voice:

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE FAKE AND EVIL GHOST IN CHINA

AND THIS IS THE CHINESE REPORT

http://www.chinafxj.cn/n165/c733168/content.html

OUR GUIDE'S REPLY TO THEIR BAD SOUL

邪恶家园大魔头致中国反邪教网(警世篇)
    雪峰

中国反邪教网斗士们!
    首先,如果你们觉得自己做得对,对你们的做法很自信,那就不要删除和屏蔽我的这篇文章,如果你们害怕了,就删除或屏蔽吧!
    你们可帮了大忙了,你们的视频《邪恶的家园》扩大了生命禅院的影响,这是我一直所求的,至于人们信不信你们视频上所展示的内容,在当下的中国,大家心照不宣,你们懂的。现在除了没脑子的人们,谁还相信像你们这一级 政府发的信息?
    看了你们的视频,知道你们下了功夫,可依旧太粗糙,智商有待提高呀!

你们说是“解救”被张自繁遥控指挥的信徒,这一点与事实有点不符呀!你们内部有人给我发来一些你们“解救”我的信徒的过程照片,其中一张是把一位禅院女草双手用绳子捆绑在背部,让其蹲在地上,后面一位警员用手枪顶 着,就像日本鬼子枪杀中国同胞时的样子,这是你们所说的“解救”吗?照片还在我手上。

你们在视频上发的几张我的照片,那是玩游戏时的照片,专门选择那样几张照片丑化我,会把我的潜在的小姨子们吓跑的,这样做有点缺德呀!
    你们辛辛苦苦制造的视频,最大的缺憾是没有任何禅院草的声音,很失败,其实对生命禅院和雪峰打击力度最大的应该是禅院草们揭发我的丑行,这样才有说服力嘛!你们没做到这一点,遗憾哪!

视频上出现的王刚,就是佛慈草的儿子,他在视频中的表现简直是一个孝顺儿子,可事实如何?你们应该让他母亲佛慈草说说嘛!一个八十多岁的老人,为什么不愿意跟她儿子在一起而要跟大魔头雪峰在一起?有正常思维能力的 人会想到点什么,对不?我们有大量的证据证明老人家为什么宁愿死在外面也不愿与她儿子在一起。雪峰的家园收留八十多岁的老人并让老人们过上安逸的日子,这就是邪恶呀?我原先以为邪恶就是不孝敬老人,现在知道孝敬老 人就是邪恶,谢谢你们让我明白了邪恶的真正的含义。王刚说什么雪峰让他母亲把工资卡拿过来跟家里做个了断,你们应当出示证据,没有证据,信口雌黄,人们信吗?说什么母亲带上积蓄离家出走从此音信全无,撒谎撒到如此 地步,真服王刚了,你们夫妻俩到家园来过的事就忘记了?

视频说我加入基督教会,有证据吗?瞎编乱造。
    你们知道我是上帝的使者,基督耶稣,佛陀释迦牟尼,先知穆罕默德,仙人老子的化身,认为这是我瞎编的,对吧?一个人敢如此自称二十年依旧思维清晰,不觉得奇怪吗?不反常吗?这不是什么人可以随便自称的,不信你们可 以试试看,谁若如此自称,用不了一年时间就会精神错乱的,就会死于非命的,不信可以试啊!现在,假设,若张自繁真的是呢?若是,你们可罪过不小哟!
    你们说我们在贵州的两处地方是打着合作经营植树造林综合开发项目为掩护秘密建立的基地,请问,除了合同约定的事项,我们还从事着合同规定外的非法活动吗?若有,请提供证据。

你们说雪峰的歪理邪说中最重要的一条是禅院草要上交一切财物,请提供证据,我在哪一篇文章中写过?我在什么场合说过?请提供人证物证。
    视频中出现的刘强,是仙音草的丈夫,你们说仙音草背着刘强变卖了所有家产,将几十万所得全部奉献给了生命禅院,事实真如刘强所言吗?实际情况是,刘强嗜赌成性,不仅把夫妻俩辛辛苦苦办起来的猪场赌掉了,还把房子也 输掉了,弄得倾家荡产,借高利贷还不起,整日东躲西藏,其妻无路可走,只好求情来到家园,其妻不要说背着他卖掉房产给生命禅院奉献几十万,不仅一分钱没奉献,离开家时连车票都是用女儿给的零花钱买的。你们提供了假 证伪证,不知这在法理上属不属于犯罪,要认真学习学习法律哟!
    刘强说他以前(与媳妇在一起时)体重是近150斤,媳妇不在,体重减到了90来斤,这个事实说明了什么?有媳妇养着,很胖,媳妇不管了,就瘦成了麻杆,这样的男子,天下女子谁能养得起?
    你们说生命禅院是非法组织,我们问过公安,为啥说生命禅院是非法组织?你们公安人员说,因为生命禅院没有注册登记。我想问,没有注册登记就是非法组织吗?请问,伟大、光荣、正确的中国共产党组织在当时的国民政府中 注册登记了没有?如果没有注册登记,那么,按照你们的判定,中国共产党一直就是非法组织了?再说,生命禅院是国际大家庭,我们在加拿大政府部门注册登记了,难道这不算注册登记?
    关于雪峰说家里人就是仇人,这是基督耶稣的警示,你们敢说基督耶稣错了吗?离开家,这是佛陀释迦牟尼的引导和做的榜样,你们觉得释迦牟尼错了吗?

你们口口声声说雪峰之说是歪理邪说,我有八百条理念,你们可否有智慧和本事逐条驳倒呢?哪怕驳倒几条也好,如果驳不倒,能叫歪理邪说吗?不过你们把孝敬老人称为邪恶,把真理之论说成歪理邪说也不足为怪 。
    视频中的李玉田,我不想评说什么,但他与其妻是2009年双方自愿离婚的,当时两个孩子已长大成人,其妻离开家是净身出户,没有从家里拿走一分钱,离婚时还没有家园呢,说出走去了家园,这不扯淡嘛!其妻父亲过世是 他们离婚其妻离开七年之后的事,怎能说是其妻离开后没几天就过世了呢?为了达到自己的目的,谎话就可以这样瞎编,你们政府也与说谎者同流合污,政府就是这种行为啊?还说什么是因为其妻出走导致其父得了肺癌,有科学 证据吗?按照李玉田所言,其妻出走导致其父得肺癌,没几天就过世,请问,天下得肺癌的人几天后就过世,有这样的例证吗?编谎言也编得是不是太离谱了?你们政府就是这样取证由此认定我的家园是邪恶的吗?其实这些与生 命禅院没有任何干系,天下人离婚的人多了去了,不结婚的也很多很多,难道都是生命禅院导致的?

我提倡只要两厢情愿可以长久地保持情感关系,这在道德伦理和法理上有什么错?难道两厢情愿就不能保持长久的情感关系?
    我们举办游戏节目的一些照片”不堪入目“,就凭你们视频中的那些照片就不堪入目了?请问,正规网络上大量的色情图片才堪入目?你们觉得我们的家园生活淫乱是吧?你们公安多次半夜两三点突然袭击来查房,强行进入房间 查看,床底下柜子里都查,查出一次有男女两人一起睡觉的吗?没有吧?就凭你们的境界,你们根本想不到禅院草喜欢说说笑笑,但在家园大都喜欢独居而宁静,因为大家追求的是反物质灵魂的喜悦,而不是肉体的喜悦,这个境 界凭你们的认知能力是绝难想象的,再过五百年你们也想象不到。

你们视频中播放的彭金来,他在家园只住留过五六天,期间想与某女草发生性关系,被拒绝,由此恨家园,马上离开了家园,并想让妻子女儿也离开家园,现在反过来倒打一耙,说女子勾引他,这人的舌头可以随意 翻转啊!
    彭金来的妻子,成为禅院草时双腿因为动过手术难以行走,2020年,由于实在无法行走,就接到家园休养,休养期间有专人照顾,请问,让她回家是不是给彭金来反而增添麻烦?彭金来不仅不感激家园,反而造谣诬陷家园, 这样做违背了起码的做人道德,你们说是不是?

你们说我的家园是“危害群众的精神毒瘤”,请你们仔细阅读一遍禅院文集和雪峰文集及八百理念,这个庞大的理论体系符合基督耶稣、佛陀释迦牟尼、先知穆罕默德、仙人老子及历代贤哲的教导和符合马克思的共产主义理论学 说,你们把神佛仙圣的教诲视为“精神毒瘤”,请问,什么是你们的“精神良药”?

你们说通过周密的调查,找到了家园各种违法的证据,请按照中国的宪法和法律,出示我们违法的证据,如果你们向社会出示不了我们违法的证据,那你们是不是犯了诬陷罪?

你们说成功解救出了所有信徒,没出现任何闪失,为什么就没有出现任何闪失呢?近百人,怎么就不出现任何一点闪失呢?不是说“园在我在,园亡我亡”,雪峰要求集体自杀吗?从你们的视频上,能看出一点禅院草想亡和自杀 的蛛丝马迹吗?有一个禅院草反抗吗?告诉你们,禅院草是一群受过良好教育的天下最文明的群体,不会做出极端事的,你们打压生命禅院已经整整八年了,“捣毁”我们的家园已经12次了,每次有任何一位禅院草对抗和做出 过极端事吗?你们“捣毁”过程中没有出现任何闪失,不是你们的方案有多么周密细致,而是禅院草的品质决定了不会做出任何不文明行为的。
    说什么禅院草在生命禅院内得不到及时救治而身患疾病,你们真能编造和构陷啊!家园视每一位禅院草为亲人,任何一位一旦感觉身体不舒服,马上安排去医院检查治疗,没耽误过任何人的及时治疗,禅院草住院期间,至少有四 个人24小时看护和照料,难道你们没看见或不知道?禅院草生病期间家园对其的爱护照料是普通家庭和社会团体根本做不到的,要不要比较比较?

家园对孩子们的关爱和培养教育是全方位的,要看一棵果树的品质如何,看看该树结的果子就知道,家园里培养了十几个孩子,你们让孩子们自己说说一切不就真相大白了?视频中提到的13岁的赵明明,根本不是像你们描述的 那样整天在院子里疯跑而耽误了学业,孩子进家园,是他已经身患绝症的母亲为了安排孩子的未来带进家园的,进家园后不久其母亲病逝,家园料理一切后事,病危时及时通告了孩子的姥姥和舅舅,他的姥姥和舅舅亲自来家园看 我们是如何料理后事的,对于孩子,其姥姥和舅舅都说家园好,让孩子继续留在家园,其后我们及时安排孩子到当地学校上学,这是事实吧?你们怎能罔顾事实而瞎编乱造呢?难道你们视频中显示的抓捕的孩子不正是还穿着容光 镇希望小学的校服吗?难道你们不是从学校直接把孩子带走的吗?怎能说我们耽误了孩子的学业呢?

视频中所谓的原籍山西的徐东给你们公安机关送锦旗的事,好可笑,你们公安人员提前把锦旗定制做好,然后胁迫徐东拿着锦旗拍照,如此给自己脸上贴金,你们好可怜。你们也不想想,就凭你们的脑容量和知识量及灵商能在短 时间内做好了我经过十几年进行的耐心细致的“洗脑”后的禅院草的转化工作?你们够格吗?你们的所谓转化无非就是威胁、恐吓、胁迫然后通过名誉上搞臭,生活来源上断绝,再把人家的手机、电脑、身份证、护照强行拿走, 进行强制转化,这跟地痞流氓强盗土匪把刀架在人家脖子上让其“叫我爷爷,否则我就杀了你”有什么本质的不同吗?从4月28日你们收走禅院草的身份证和手机电脑等,有些禅院草的这些用品到现在还不还回来,这就是你们 转化禅院草的方式?

你们说张自繁创建的邪恶家园被“一举捣毁”,你们的记性真差,这不是“一举捣毁”,从2013年就开始“一举捣毁”了,你们已经“十二举”了,你们捣确实是捣了,捣乱的捣,但是否毁了,下结论有点太早了。“离离原 上草,一岁一枯荣,野火烧不尽,春风吹又生”,你们若真有本事彻底捣毁,要做的不是把你们所说的“窝点”里的禅院草赶出来就算完事,你们首先要把雪峰的整套理论颠覆了,不把我的理论毁掉,家园是永远捣毁不了的,不 要说“一举捣毁”,你们就是“一千举”,“一万举”也捣毁不了。还有一个捣毁的办法是把国外的所有网络都控制了,把生命禅院在国外的八个网站屏蔽掉,尤其是像facebook, google, youtube 这样的社交软件平台也给它封了,否则,最终到底谁被捣毁还说不定呢!

看了以上所述,你们害怕了没有?若没有害怕,就不要删除我的这篇文章,让你们所谓的正义的人们看到家园的邪恶和张自繁的邪恶,不过你们若不删除的话,最后被你们蒙骗的善良的人们会不会反而认为你们才邪恶呢?说不定 哟!不过你们删除和屏蔽只能局限在你们的势力范围之内,你们势力范围之外的天地很广阔的,我可以在那广阔的天地里继续发表哟!

时下流行一句话,“出来混,迟早是要还的”。生命禅院的十二处家园被你们“一举捣毁”了,这笔账迟早是要算的,平均而言,每一处家园按照一千万元计算,十二处家园就是1.2亿元人民币,按照当下的比值哟!“杀人偿 命,欠债还钱”,这是天经地义的法理,你们欠下的债务必须偿还,你们跑不了的,不要认为死撑几年最后自己死了就算一了百了了,了不了的,“上穷碧落下黄泉”,即便你们死了,禅院草也会追查到底的,账还不清,绝对不 会让你们的灵魂安息的,不信咱们骑驴看唱本——走着瞧呗!

祝愿你们迷途知返,少造孽!
    2021-07-30

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

"The Great Demon of the Evil Homeland to China Anti-cult Net (Jingshi)
    Xuefeng

Fighters of China's anti-cult network!
    First of all, if you feel that you are doing it right and are confident in your actions, then don't delete or block this article of mine. If you are scared, delete or block it!
    You have been a great help. Your video "The Home of Evil" has expanded the influence of the life meditation house. This is what I have been asking for. As for whether people believe or not believe the content shown in your video, in today's China, everyone can’t take it. Xuan, you know. Nowadays, except for the mindless people, who still believes in messages sent by governments at your level?
    After watching your video, I know that you have worked hard, but it is still too rough, and IQ needs to be improved!

You said that you "rescue" the believers who were remotely directed by Zhang Zifan. This is a bit inconsistent with the facts! Someone inside of you sent me some photos of the process of your "rescuing" my believers. One of them was a female grass girl in the Zen courtyard tied with a rope on her back and squatted on the ground, with a police officer behind with a pistol. Now, just like the Japanese devils shot and killed Chinese compatriots, is this what you call "rescue"? The photo is still in my hands.

You posted a few photos of me on the video. Those are photos from playing the game. Selecting those photos to vilify me will scare away my potential sister-in-laws. This is a bit unscrupulous!
    The video you worked so hard to make, the biggest shortcoming is that there is no sound of the temple grass, which is a failure. In fact, the biggest blow to the life temple and Xuefeng should be the temple grasses who exposed my shame, so it is convincing! You didn't do this, sorry!

Wang Gang, who appears in the video, is the son of Buddha Cicao. His performance in the video is simply a filial son, but what's the truth? You should let his mother Buddha Zicao talk about it! An old man in his eighties, why would he not be with her son but with Xuefeng, the demon? People with normal thinking ability will think of something, right? We have a lot of evidence to prove why the old man would rather die outside than be with her son. Xuefeng’s homeland takes in 80-year-olds and allows them to live a comfortable life. Is this evil? I used to think that evil means not honoring the elderly. Now I know that honoring the elderly is evil. Thank you for letting me understand the true meaning of evil. Wang Gang said that Xuefeng asked his mother to bring the salary card over and make a decision with the family. You should show evidence. There is no evidence, and you are slanderous. Do people believe it? Why did you say that your mother took her savings and ran away from home? Since then, there has been no news, and she has lied to the point where she really convinced Wang Gang. You have forgotten about the fact that your husband and wife came to their homes?

The video says I joined the Christian church. Is there any evidence? Fooling around.
    You know that I am the messenger of God, Christ Jesus, Buddha Shakyamuni, the prophet Muhammad, the incarnation of the fairy Laozi, and you think this is made up by me, right? Isn’t it strange that one dares to claim that he still has a clear mind for twenty years? Isn't it abnormal? This is not something that anyone can claim casually. If you don't believe it, you can give it a try. If anyone claims to be so, it will take less than a year for them to be insane and die. If you don't believe it, you can try! Now, suppose, what if Zhang Zifan really is? If so, your sins are not small!
    You said that our two places in Guizhou are secretly established bases under the cover of cooperative afforestation and comprehensive development projects. Excuse me, in addition to the items stipulated in the contract, are we still engaged in illegal activities other than those stipulated in the contract? If yes, please provide evidence.

You said that the most important one of Xuefeng’s fallacies is that the grass of the meditation house must hand in all the property. Please provide evidence. In which article did I write it? On what occasion did I say it? Please provide physical evidence.
    Liu Qiang, who appears in the video, is the husband of Xianyincao. You said that Xianyincao sold all his family properties with Liu Qiang on his back, and dedicated all the hundreds of thousands of income to the Life Zen Academy. Is it true that Liu Qiang said? The actual situation is that Liu Qiang is addicted to gambling. Not only did he gamble on the pig farm that the couple had worked so hard to manage, but he also lost the house, making the family bankrupt and unable to pay off borrowing usury. He hid all day in Tibet. His wife had no way to go, so she had to plead with her to come to her home. Don’t say that she sold her property behind her back and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the life monastery. I bought it with money. You have provided false testimony. I wonder if this is a crime in jurisprudence. You must study the law seriously!
    Liu Qiang said that he used to weigh nearly 150 kilograms (when he was with his wife), but his weight was reduced to 90 kilograms when his wife was absent. What does this fact show? There is a daughter-in-law who is very fat, and the daughter-in-law doesn't care, she loses weight. Who can afford a man like this?
    You said that the Life Zen Academy is an illegal organization. We asked the police, why do you say that the Life Zen Academy is an illegal organization? You public security officer said that because the Life Buddhist Temple is not registered. I want to ask, is it an illegal organization without registration? Excuse me, was the great, glorious and correct Chinese Communist Party organization registered in the National Government at that time? If there is no registration, then, according to your judgment, the Chinese Communist Party has always been an illegal organization? Besides, the Life Temple is an international family. We are registered with the Canadian government department. Isn't it counted as registration?
    Regarding Xuefeng's saying that his family is the enemy, this is a warning from Christ Jesus. Do you dare to say that Christ Jesus is wrong? Leaving home, this is the guidance and example of Buddha Sakyamuni. Do you think Sakyamuni was wrong?

You keep saying that Xuefeng’s claims are fallacies and heresies. I have 800 ideas. Can you refute one by one with the wisdom and ability? It's okay to refute a few articles. If you can't refute it, can it be called a fallacy? However, it is not surprising that you call filial piety for the elderly as evil, and that the theory of truth is a fallacy.
    I don’t want to comment on Li Yutian in the video, but he and his wife were divorced voluntarily in 2009. At that time, the two children had grown up, and his wife left the house without taking a penny from the house. , There was no home at the time of the divorce, and it’s not nonsense that I went to my home. The death of his wife and father was seven years after their divorce and his wife left. How can it be said that his wife passed away within a few days after she left? In order to achieve your own goals, lies can be made up like this, and your government is also collaborating with liars. Is this the government's behavior? What else is it that his father got lung cancer because his wife ran away? Is there any scientific evidence? According to Li Yutian, his wife's departure caused his father to get lung cancer, and he passed away within a few days. May I ask, are there any examples of this? Is it too ridiculous to make up lies? Is your government collecting evidence in this way and thus believing that my homeland is evil? In fact, these have nothing to do with the life monastery. The number of divorced people in the world is increasing, and many people do not get married. Is it because of the life monastery?

I advocate that as long as the two sides are willing to maintain their emotional relationship for a long time, what is wrong with this in terms of morals, ethics and jurisprudence? Is it possible that consensual two-way sentiment can't maintain long-term emotional relationships?
    Some photos of our game show are "unsightly", just rely on those photos in your video to be unsightly? Excuse me, only a large number of pornographic pictures on the regular Internet are worthy of attention? Do you think our homeland life is fornicating, right? Your public security officers repeatedly attacked the room at two or three in the middle of the night, forcibly entered the room to check, and checked in the cabinet under the bed. Did you find that a man and a woman were sleeping together? no? Based on your realm, you never think that the grass in the Zen garden likes to talk, laugh, and laugh, but most of them like to live alone and peacefully in your homeland, because everyone pursues the joy of the anti-material soul, not the joy of the flesh. This realm is based on your cognitive abilities. It is extremely difficult to imagine, and you will not be able to imagine it in five hundred years.

Peng Jinlai, shown in your video, only stayed at home for five or six days. During this period, he wanted to have sex with a certain female grass, but was rejected. He hated his home and left his home immediately and wanted his wife and daughter to leave his home. Now, turn around, say that the woman seduce him, this person's tongue can be turned over at will!
    Peng Jinlai’s wife had difficulty walking on her legs when she became the grass of the monastery. In 2020, because she was really unable to walk, she received a home recuperation. During the recuperation period, there will be a special person to take care of her. May I ask if letting her go home will cause Peng Jinlai to be troublesome. ? Not only did Peng Jinlai not appreciate his homeland, he spread rumors and framed his homeland. Doing so violated the basic morals of life, don't you think?

You say that my homeland is a "mental tumor that endangers the masses". Please read carefully the collections of the Buddhist temple, the collections of Xuefeng and the 800 ideas. This huge theoretical system is in line with Christ Jesus, Buddha Shakyamuni, the prophet Muhammad, and the fairy Laozi. As well as the teachings of sages in the past and Marx’s communist theory, you regard the teachings of gods, buddhas and immortals as "mental cancer". May I ask, what is your "spiritual medicine"?

You said that through careful investigation, you have found evidence of various violations of the homeland. Please show us the evidence of our violation in accordance with China's constitution and laws. If you can't show the evidence of our violation to the society, have you committed the crime of framing?

You said that all believers were successfully rescued without any mistakes. Why didn't there be any mistakes? With nearly a hundred people, why didn't there be any mistakes? Didn't it say that "I am in the garden, and I die if the garden is dead." Did Xuefeng demand a collective suicide? From your video, can you tell some clues about the death and suicide of the Zen garden grass? Is there a monastery grass rebelling? Let me tell you that the Zen Yard is the most civilized group of well-educated people in the world, and will not do extreme things. You have suppressed the life of the Zen Yard for eight years. We have "destroyed" our home 12 times. Has a monastery grass confronted and done extreme things? There were no mistakes in the process of "smashing" you. It is not how thorough and detailed your plan is, but the quality of the grass in the Zen courtyard determines that you will not make any uncivilized behavior.
    It is said that the grass in the Zen Garden is not treated in time and suffers from diseases in the Zen Life Zen Garden. You can really fabricate and frame it! Jiayuan regards every Zen grass as a relative. Once anyone feels unwell, he immediately arranges to go to the hospital for check-up and treatment without delaying anyone’s timely treatment. During the Zen grass’s hospitalization, there are at least four people who take care and take care of them 24 hours a day. Don’t you see it or don’t know? It is impossible for ordinary families and social groups to compare the love passport of the homeland to the grass during the illness of the meditation house. Should you compare it?

The homeland’s care and education for children is all-round. It depends on the quality of a fruit tree and the fruit of the tree. There are more than a dozen children in the homeland. Let the children talk about everything by themselves. Doesn't the truth come to light? The 13-year-old Zhao Mingming mentioned in the video is not at all running wild in the yard all day as you describe and delaying his studies. The child enters his home. It was his terminally ill mother who brought the child into his home in order to arrange the future of the child. Soon after entering the homeland, his mother died of illness. The homeland takes care of all the funeral affairs. When the child is critically ill, he promptly notified the child's grandma and uncle. His grandma and uncle came to the homeland to see how we manage the funeral affairs. For the child, his grandma and uncle They all say that the homeland is good, let the children continue to stay in the homeland, and then we arrange the children to go to the local school in time. Is this true? How can you make up your mind regardless of the facts? Isn’t it true that the arrested child shown in your video is still wearing the uniform of the Hope Primary School in Rongguang Town? Didn’t you just take the children away from school? How can we say that we have delayed our children's studies?

In the video, it is ridiculous that Xu Dong from Shanxi, who was originally from Shanxi, gave you a pennant. pitful. You don’t want to think about it, just rely on your brain capacity, knowledge and spiritual quotient to complete the transformation of the grass in the Zen courtyard after more than ten years of patient and meticulous "brainwashing"? Are you qualified? Your so-called transformation is nothing more than threats, intimidation, and coercion, and then through foul reputation, cut off from the source of life, and then forcibly take away other people’s mobile phones, computers, ID cards, and passports for forced transformation. Is there any essential difference when the knife holder is placed on people's neck to "call me grandpa, or I will kill you"? Since April 28, you took away the ID cards and mobile computers of the Zen Yard grass, some of the supplies of the Zen Yard grass have not been returned yet. Is this how you transformed the Zen Yard grass?

You said that the evil homeland created by Zhang Zifan was "smashed in one fell swoop". Your memory is really bad. This is not "smashed in one fell swoop". It has been "smashed in one fell swoop" since 2013. You have already "twelve moves". It’s done, it’s done, but whether it’s ruined, it’s a bit too early to conclude. "Leaving the original grassland, one year old and one year old, one year old, one year old, one year old and one year old, wildfires can not be burned, spring breeze blows and regenerates", if you really have the ability to completely destroy, what you have to do is not to drive out the Zen courtyard grass from the "dens" you said, and it will be finished , You must first subvert Xuefeng’s entire theory. If you don’t destroy my theory, your home will never be destroyed. Don’t say “smash it in one fell swoop”. You have to destroy it with “a thousand moves”. No more. Another way to destroy it is to control all foreign networks and block the eight foreign websites of the Life Temple, especially social software platforms such as facebook, google, and youtube. Otherwise, eventually Who was destroyed? Maybe!

After reading the above, are you scared? If you are not afraid, don’t delete my article, so that the so-called righteous people can see the evil of your homeland and Zhang Zifan’s evil, but if you don’t delete it, will the good people who were deceived by you think it instead? Are you evil? Maybe! However, your deletion and blocking can only be limited to your sphere of influence. The world outside your sphere of influence is very vast, and I can continue to publish in that vast world!

Nowadays, there is a popular saying, "You will have to pay it back sooner or later if you get out of it." The twelve homes of the Life Temple were "smashed" by you. Sooner or later, this account will be calculated. On average, each home is calculated at 10 million yuan, and the twelve homes are 120 million yuan. The current ratio! "Murder pays your life, debts pay back", this is a legitimate legal principle. The debts you owe must be repaid. Biluo and Huangquan”, even if you die, the grass of the meditation house will be traced to the end, the account is unclear, and you will never let your soul rest in peace. If you don’t believe it, let’s ride a donkey and read the songbook-just take a look!

I wish you all know how to return when you are lost, and do not commit evil!
    2021-07-30"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have professional members to translate this great and important artile, plz kindly wait and have a read. thx!

The Great Demon of the Evil Homeland Replies to China's Anti-cult Network
    Xuefeng
    January 30, 2021
    (Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

Fighters of China's anti-cult network!

First of all, if you feel that you are doing right and are confident in your actions, then do not delete or block my article here. If you are scared, then delete it or block it!

You have been a great help because your video, "The Home of Evil”, has expanded Lifechanyuan’s influence, which is exactly what I have been looking for. As for whether or not people believe your video’s content, you know that in today’s China, it is everyone’s tacit understanding. Nowadays, only mindless people still believe the messages published by governments at your level?

After watching your video, I can see that you have put much work into it, but also that it is still rough and that your understanding needs refinement!

1. You said that you "rescued" believers who had been directed remotely by Zhang Zifan (Xuefeng), but this is inconsistent with the facts! One of your insiders sent me some photos of your process of "rescuing" my followers. In one of them, a female Chanyuan celestial’s hands were tied behind her back with a rope and she was squatting on the ground with a police officer holding a pistol against the back of her head in the same way that Japanese devils shot and killed Chinese compatriots during the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression. Is this what you called "rescue"? I still have the photo.

2. You posted a few photos of me in the video which we had taken while playing games. You deliberately selected those photos to vilify me and to scare my potential sisters-in-law away. That was unscrupulous of you!

3. The biggest shortcoming of the video upon which you worked so hard is that there were no voices of any Chanyuan celestials. It is a failure! In fact, the biggest blow to Lifechanyuan and Xuefeng should be Chanyuan celestials exposing my ugly deeds which would have been much more convincing. It is lacking that you did not do that!

4. Wang Gang, who appears in the video, is the son of Foci celestial. His performance in the video was simply that of a respectful son, but what is the truth? You should allow his mother Foci to talk about it! Why would an elderly woman in her eighties not be with her son, but with the demon, Xuefeng? People with normal thinking ability will come up with something, right? We have a lot of evidence to prove why the elderly woman would rather die outside than live with her son. Is it evil for Xuefeng’s homeland to take in 80-year-olds and allow them to live comfortable lives? I used to think that evil meant not showing filial piety to the elderly, but now it seems that showing filial piety to the elderly is evil. Thank you for showing me the true meaning of evil. Wang Gang said that Xuefeng asked his mother to bring her salary card over and end her relationship with the family. You should show evidence of this occurrence because without any, what you said is just slander; will people believe it? Saying that your mother took her savings, ran away from home, and that you then lost contact with her is simply one big lie. Does telling such a lie mean that you have forgotten about the time that your wife and you visited Lifechanyuan?

5. The video said that I joined traditional Christianity, but have you any evidence of this? Of course not because you made all this up!

6. You know that I am the messenger of the Greatest Creator, Jesus Christ, Buddha Shakyamuni, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and the incarnation of celestial Laozi, but you think that this has all been made up by me, right? Is it not strange that one dares to claim himself as such but can still have a clear mind for twenty years? Is it not abnormal? This is not something that anyone can claim for themself casually. If you do not believe me, you can try doing it yourself. If anyone claims to be such, it would take less than one year for them to go insane and die. If you do not believe me, try it yourself! Now suppose, what if Zhang Zifan’s claim is true? If so, then your sins are surely not small!

7. You said that our two places in Guizhou are secretly established bases under the cover of cooperative, comprehensive development projects. Excuse me, but are we also engaged in any illegal activities or any other than those stipulated in our contract? If so, please provide evidence.

8. You said that the most important of Xuefeng's fallacies is that Chanyuan celestials must hand in all their property. Please provide evidence of this; in which article did I write this? On what occasion did I say it? Please provide material evidence and testimonies of witnesses.

9. Liu Qiang is the husband of Xianyin celestial and appears in the video. You said that Xianyin celestial sold all of her family property behind Liu Qiang’s back and dedicated all his hundreds of thousands of RMB Yuan to Lifechanyuan, but are the facts really as Liu Qiang claims? Liu Qiang is addicted to gambling; not only did he gamble away their pig farm which they had worked so hard to build, but he also lost their house, driving the family into bankruptcy and unable to pay off some usurers from whom he had borrowed money. He hid outside all day and his wife had no choice but to beg to come to Lifechanyuan home. His wife had not sold their property behind his back and donated hundreds of thousands of RMB yuan to Lifechanyuan because she had nothing and even needed to purchase the train ticket with the pocket money her daughter gave her to travel from her former farm to Lifechanyuan. You have provided false testimony; I wonder if this is a crime in jurisprudence. I guess you need to study the law more seriously!

10. Liu Qiang said that he weighed nearly 75 kilograms when he was with his wife, but that his weight had dropped to 45 kilograms after she left. What does this fact show? With his wife supporting him, he was obese, but with his wife no longer taking care of him, he became underweight. Who can afford to support a man like this?

11. You said that Lifechanyuan is an illegal organization, so we asked your public security officer why you felt that way? The officer said that Lifechanyuan was never registered. I ask you, must an organization register in order to be legal? Was the great, glorious, and correct Communist Party of China organization registered with the Nationalist Government of that time when it ruled China? If not, then according to you, the CPC has always been an illegal organization? Besides, Lifechanyuan is an international family which has been registered with the Canadian government. Can it not be counted as registered?

12. Regarding Xuefeng's pronouncement that “family members are enemies”, this was a warning from Jesus Christ. Do you dare to say that Jesus Christ was wrong? Leaving home, this is the guidance and example of Buddha Sakyamuni. Do you dare to say Sakyamuni was wrong?

13. You keep saying that Xuefeng’s claims are fallacies and heresies. I have 800 values; do you have enough wisdom and ability to refute ANY of them? You only need to challenge a few of them. If you cannot refute any of them, then how can it be called a fallacy? In view of this, it is not surprising that you call filial piety evil, and the theory of truth fallacious.

14. I will not comment on Li Yutian in the video, but he and his wife divorced voluntarily in 2009. At that time, their two children had grown up and his wife had left him without taking a penny from their family. The video said that his wife left him to live in Lifechanyuan community, but the community had not yet existed at the time of their divorce, so it would be nonsense to say that she came to us at that time. His wife's father died seven years after they divorced, but you said that it happened only a few days after she left? In order to achieve your goals, lies can be made up like this only because the government is in league with liars. Is this what the government does? You also said that his wife’s father died from lung cancer because his wife left him, is there any scientific evidence that this can happen? According to Li Yutian, his wife's departure caused her father to get lung cancer, and he passed away within a few days. I ask, can lung cancer really kill anyone within only a few days of acquiring it? Is it not ridiculous to make lies like this up? Is this how the government collects evidence to prove that Lifechanyuan is evil? In fact, this has nothing to do with Lifechanyuan. The number of divorcees in the world is increasing and many people are not marrying; are all of these changes caused by Lifechanyuan? Of course not!

15. I advocate that as long as two parties are willing to, they can maintain emotional relations for a long time; what is wrong with this in terms of ethics and jurisprudence? Is it not allowed for them to keep long-term emotional relationships if they are consensual?

16. You said that some of our game photos which you showed in your video were described as being “intolerable to the eye”; do you really think so? Then how do you feel about the large number of pornographic pictures on the regular Internet? You think our homeland life is immoral, right? Your public security officers raided our home at two or three o'clock in the morning many times, forced their way into our rooms, checked in our cabinets and under our beds. Did they ever find a man and a woman sleeping together? Never! Based on your realm, you can never imagine that Chanyuan celestials like to talk and laugh, but in our home, we mostly like to live quietly and alone; we pursue the joy of nonmaterial souls, not that of flesh. Based on your cognitive abilities, this realm is extremely difficult for you to imagine and you will not be able to understand it even if you live for five hundred years.

17. Peng Jinlai, who is shown in your video, stayed in the Chanyuan home for only five or six days; during that period, he wanted to be intimate with a female Chanyuan celestial but she rejected him. For this, he hated the home and left immediately and he also wanted his wife and daughter to leave with him. In your video, it was reversed, he was falsely accusing the female Chanyuan celestial of seducing him. This man lied at every step!

18. When Peng Jinlai’s wife became a Chanyuan celestial, she had difficulty walking because of surgery on her legs. In 2020, she was brought to the New Oasis for Life of Lifechanyuan to recover because she was unable to walk, and a dedicated specialist had been assigned to take care of her during her recuperation. I ask you, if she had been sent home, would that not have added trouble to Peng Jinlai? Not only did Peng Jinlai not appreciate the Lifechanyuan home, but he spread rumors and framed us. Would you agree that what he did goes against basic human morality?

19. You said that my homeland is a "mental cancer that endangers the masses". Please read carefully the Chanyuan Corpus, Xuefeng Corpus, and the 800 Values for New Era Humans. This huge theoretical system is in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ, Buddha Shakyamuni, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), immortal Laozi, the sages of the past and Marx’s theoretical communism. You seem to regard the teachings of gods, Buddhas, and immortals as "mental cancers". So what your "spiritual medicine" might be?

20. You said that through careful investigations, you had found various evidence of violations in the homeland. What are they in accordance with China's constitution and laws? If you cannot show the evidence of our violations to society, have you committed the crime of perjury?

21. You said that all our believers were successfully rescued with no mistakes, but how could there have been no mistakes with nearly a hundred people? Did you say that Xuefeng asked the Chanyuan celestials to commit collective suicide, "if I live, the home will exist; if the home perishes, I will die"? From your video, can you tell any clues of Chanyuan celestials wanting to die by committing suicide? Is there one Chanyuan celestial resisting? Let me tell you that Chanyuan celestials are the most civilized group of well-educated people in the world and that none of them would do anything extreme. You have suppressed Lifechanyuan for eight years and "destroyed" our homes a dozen times, but has even one Chanyuan celestial confronted anyone or done anything extreme? There were no mistakes in your process of "smashing" us; this was not because of how thorough and detailed your plan was, but because the quality of Chanyuan celestials determined that they would not respond in any uncivilized manner.

22. You said that Chanyuan celestials cannot get prompt medical treatment and that they suffer from diseases in Lifechanyuan. You are really good at fabricating and framing! The home regards every Chanyuan celestial as a family relative; once anyone feels uncomfortable, we immediately arrange for them to go to a hospital to be examined and treated and we have never delayed anyone’s timely treatment. During any Chanyuan celestial’s hospitalization, we provide at least four people to take care of them twenty-four hours each day. Do you not see it or know it? The care that the home delivers to every Chanyuan celestial during their illness cannot be offered by ordinary families or social groups. Would you like to compare theirs against ours?

23. The home’s care and education for children are all-encompassing. To know the quality of a fruit tree, just look at its. We have raised more than a dozen children in our home; why do you not let the kids tell their stories? As for the thirteen-year-old Zhao Mingming mentioned in your video, he is not running around the yard all day as you described and delaying his studies. The child’s terminally ill mother arranged for her child to enter our home in order to secure a good future for him. Soon after his entering the homeland, his mother passed away. The homeland took care of all her funeral affairs. When the child’s mother was critically ill, we promptly notified the child's grandmother and uncle who came to inspect how we managed her funeral affairs. As for the child, his grandmother and uncle both agreed that the homeland is good and wanted the child to stay here. We then arranged for the child to go to the local school in time. Is this not true? How can you alter and despise the true facts? Is it not true that the detained child shown in your video was still wearing the uniform of the Hope Primary School in Rongguang Town? Didn't you take the child away from that school? How can you say that we had delayed the child’s studies?

24. The alleged pennant sending in the video is very ridiculous. It showed that Xu Dong, who was originally from Shanxi, sent a pennant to the public security organization. The fact is that your officers customized the pennant in advance, and then forced Xu Dong to take a photo with the pennant. This is how pathetically you make yourselves look good. Just think about it, relying on your brain capacity, knowledge and spiritual quotient, is it possible for you to complete the de-programming of Chanyuan celestials in such a short period of time after my more than ten years of patient and meticulous "brainwashing"? Are you qualified? Your so-called transformation is nothing more than threats, intimidation, and coercion, and then through blackening people’s names, cutting off people’s sources of life, and forcibly taking away their mobile phones, computers, ID cards, and passports for forced conversion. How is this fundamentally different from the ruffians, hooligans, gangsters, and bandits, who put knives to people's throats and say, "Call me grandpa or I'll kill you"? Since April 28, you took away the ID cards, mobile phones, and computers of many Chanyuan celestials, some of these objects have yet to be returned. Is this how you transform Chanyuan celestials?

25. You said that the evil homeland created by Zhang Zifan was "smashed in one stroke". Your memory is really bad; this is not "smashed in one stroke". You started the "smashing in one stroke" eight years ago in 2013. You have already “smashed in twelve strokes". You gave us real trouble, but it is too early to conclude whether we were destroyed. “Boundless grasses across the plain come and go with every season; wildfires never quite consume them; they are tall once more in the spring wind". If you really have the ability to completely destroy us, then what you have to do is not to drive the Chanyuan celestials from their "dens", but you must subvert Xuefeng’s entire theory. If you do not destroy my theory, then the home will never be destroyed. Not to say to “smash it in one stroke”, you cannot destroy it with “a thousand strokes” or even “ten thousand strokes”. Another way to destroy us is to control all foreign networks and block the eight public websites of Lifechanyuan, especially social media platforms such as Facebook, Google, and YouTube. Otherwise, who will be destroyed in the end has not yet been settled!

After reading the above, are you scared? If you are not scared, then do not delete my article so that the so-called righteous people can see the evil of the Chanyuan home and of Zhang Zifan. But if you do not delete it, will the good people who were deceived by you think you are evil instead? Who knows? Maybe! However, your deletion and blocking can only be limited to your sphere of influence. The world outside your sphere of influence is very vast, and I can continue to publish it in that vast world!

Nowadays, there is a popular saying, "You will have to pay it back sooner or later". The twelve homes of Lifechanyuan were each "smashed in one stroke" by you. Sooner or later, this account will be settled. On average, each home is calculated at ten-million RMB yuan and the twelve homes were worth one hundred-twenty-million RMB yuan, according to the current market value! "A murderer must pay with his life and a debtor must pay his debt"; it is an unalterable principle that the debts you owe must be repaid. You are not going to get away with this. “Up to the highest height and down to deepest depth", even if you die, Chanyuan celestials will trace you to the end. Before you pay off your debt, your soul will never rest in peace. If you do not believe me, just wait and see!

We hope that you will realize your errors, mend your ways, and commit fewer sins!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 26th August 2021 at 03:40.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

xidaijena, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you sharing, particularly those of the Chinese people and your culture. Your thread is very uplifting. I am hoping you are feeling better.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Wind (4th August 2021), xidaijena (4th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    xidaijena, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you sharing, particularly those of the Chinese people and your culture. Your thread is very uplifting. I am hoping you are feeling better.
    Oh, dear Pam, miss you. thank you for your kind and warm love to me and my community. I am very fine now. I love all my family members and Lifechanyuan. I am trying my best to peace my mind and enjoy the Nature which the Greatest Creaor( God) gives me.

BTW...I want to tell dear Bill and all kind souls, i will copy the Chinese articles written by our members to say the truth about Guide Xuefeng and some of their true experience. and i will use Google translate.

Thank you for all your love.

Thank God. I love you all.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Wind (4th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi dear all, i am back and yesterday, i was soooo angry that one of our members fight with me. I hate him but still treat him as my brother. however, i want to post his evil and ghost dream here to let us know who the Greatest Creator is and what LIFECHANYUAN IS TRUELY ARE. I AM TRYING.

"“前天早晨梦见导游要被公审,还有几位禅院草在等待审判的时刻,中间有一个穿着破烂又比较脏的流氓模样的人拿着一串葡萄走向了导游,后面的情景是导游的双手被绑在背后,被七八个警察挤来挤去的。

本来不想记录这个梦的,是想起了在津巴布韦时导游说过的一个预言,又觉得有必要写出来作为预警和见证,一次导游在书房写文章时,稍稍侧过头微笑着对我说:“将来雪峰还要被打倒,这是人类的福音,这真是人类的福音呢 。”
    ~沧海草

i USE THIS IMPORTANT ARTICLE TO FIGHT WITH HIS EVIL AND CRAZY , **** DREAN

"我是荒原上的一株野草
    雪峰
    我不想承担什么责任,也不想尽什么义务,其实,什么上帝使者,神佛仙圣化身我都不想有此名号,就连导游这个身份现在也不想要,我愿自己是荒原上的一株野草,随性生长,造物主赋予我什么品质,我尽情地绽放这个品质, 其余的,都是负担,都是我所不愿。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,我感觉不到自己卑微,更感觉不到自己尊贵,春来发芽,夏来生长,秋来凋萎,冬来深藏,随季节变化而变化,不管有没有人欣赏,野草我还是野草,不会因人赞颂而变成鲜花,也不会因人谩骂攻击侮辱 而变成屎壳郎。
    天性不可改变,上苍赋予我什么特性就是什么特性,自身改变不了,也没有必要改变,作为荒原上的一株野草,我感觉很好,清风徐徐吹拂我身,艳阳高照温暖我身,天降甘露滋润我身,虫子爬上来也是一种荣幸和福分,就这么 活着,就这么了却春夏秋冬,无憾无悔。
    上苍赋予的特性谁也改变不了,虫就是虫,人就是人,仙就是仙,佛就是佛,仙佛变不成人,人也变不成仙佛,什么修行修炼让人变成仙佛,都是人的欲望,都是人的自作多情一厢情愿,或者是骗人之谈,一切天生,我不相信除 了上帝还有谁能改变了生命的本质特性,即使转基因,大豆依然是大豆,多莉羊依然是羊,你即使把西红柿搞成西瓜大,它还是西红柿。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,鲜花如何说教,我变不成鲜花,果树如何引导我结果子,我也结不出果实,我就是我,我不愿聆听鲜花的教诲,更不愿听从果树的指导,我做好一株野草就够了,因为我天生不愿让自己复杂,更不愿承担 我野草不应当承担的责任。
    生命禅院诞生以来我一直是随性而动,第二家园的创建更是我的随性,我没有刻意做什么,我不愿将自己的意志强加于人,更不愿人将自己的意志强加于我,生死毁誉对野草无所谓,明天能不能继续活着我不操那个心,一切听凭 上帝意愿,一切遵从道的安排。
    我视人生为一场游戏一次旅行,不存在什么失败或成功,不存在什么得到和失去,只要尽情随性活过就好。所以,任何人不要给我附加期盼,让我承担什么拯救人类的重担,我不干!我不是什么紫薇圣人,更不是什么救苦救难的 菩萨或英雄,我只是荒原上的一株野草。
    作为一株野草,我的一切很透明,我在想什么做什么怎么做,我的文章中说得清清楚楚明明白白,我最怕的是任何一种组织形式,我不愿搞出任何形式的一种组织,我喜欢信马由缰无拘无束,喜欢随缘放旷任运逍遥,所以,第二 家园的创建完全是随性随意的,全球创建256所分院也是随意说的,至于能否创建出来,我不背那个包袱,天时地利人和条件具备,自然会创建出来,不顾天时地利人和,非要去创建,吃力不讨好,也违背野草本 性。
    人生短暂,怎么好玩就怎么玩,不好玩,绝不为难苛求自己硬要玩,不管神佛仙圣如何教诲,不管人们如何期盼,不管有多少清规戒律道德要求,我只活一个开心、快乐、自由、幸福,如果活不出我野草的本性,我才不理你的什 么神佛仙圣,什么道德说教,什么清规戒律,什么人们期盼呢!当然,更不理你妖魔鬼怪的引诱和督促呢!
    家园是随性创建的,都是大家自觉自愿来参与的,我没有强迫任何人来家园,来家园后我也没有违背国家的宪法法律法规而约束任何人天赋的权利和宪法赋予的自由,也从来没有规定任何一个人必须要缴纳多少费用,我只是说我 的话,愿不愿听是你自己的事,愿不愿做也全凭每个人自己选择做主,野草有野草的活法,你选择鲜花或果树的活法,只能说我们不在一个生活境界上,不存在谁对谁错的问题,但绝不能相互勉强相互强迫,更没必要相互忍让相 互迁就,比如谁要在家园两个人相互恩爱,没问题,这是好事,祝福你!但你必须得明白,这不符合野草的本性,你这是果树的心理和行为,你没错,错的是你选择了错误的土壤和环境,你非得在野草生长的地方抢夺野草生长的 空间和养分,野草当然要反抗!
    既然我是荒原上的一株野草,那么,来到我身边的都必须是野草,鲜花和果树非要跟我野草一起生长,那是欺负我野草,要么就是我野草欺负你鲜花和果树了,而这种相互的欺负不是谁对谁错的问题,而是违背了“物以类聚人以 群分”的自然法则。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,是生是死交给上苍生杀予夺,但我绝不违背野草的本性而依附鲜花和果树,更不依附天空中的飞鸟和大地上奔跑的野兽。
    2014/11/17"

This is me, i will fight with those ghost who dare to destory my dream and my hope to the Greatest Creator and my lovely Guide Xuefeng.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Hi dear all, i am back and yesterday, i was soooo angry that one of our members fight with me. I hate him but still treat him as my brother. however, i want to post his evil and ghost dream here to let us know who the Greatest Creator is and what LIFECHANYUAN IS TRUELY ARE. I AM TRYING.

"“前天早晨梦见导游要被公审,还有几位禅院草在等待审判的时刻,中间有一个穿着破烂又比较脏的流氓模样的人拿着一串葡萄走向了导游,后面的情景是导游的双手被绑在背后,被七八个警察挤来挤去的。

本来不想记录这个梦的,是想起了在津巴布韦时导游说过的一个预言,又觉得有必要写出来作为预警和见证,一次导游在书房写文章时,稍稍侧过头微笑着对我说:“将来雪峰还要被打倒,这是人类的福音,这真是人类的福音呢 。”
    ~沧海草

i USE THIS IMPORTANT ARTICLE TO FIGHT WITH HIS EVIL AND CRAZY , **** DREAN

"我是荒原上的一株野草
    雪峰
    我不想承担什么责任,也不想尽什么义务,其实,什么上帝使者,神佛仙圣化身我都不想有此名号,就连导游这个身份现在也不想要,我愿自己是荒原上的一株野草,随性生长,造物主赋予我什么品质,我尽情地绽放这个品质, 其余的,都是负担,都是我所不愿。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,我感觉不到自己卑微,更感觉不到自己尊贵,春来发芽,夏来生长,秋来凋萎,冬来深藏,随季节变化而变化,不管有没有人欣赏,野草我还是野草,不会因人赞颂而变成鲜花,也不会因人谩骂攻击侮辱 而变成屎壳郎。
    天性不可改变,上苍赋予我什么特性就是什么特性,自身改变不了,也没有必要改变,作为荒原上的一株野草,我感觉很好,清风徐徐吹拂我身,艳阳高照温暖我身,天降甘露滋润我身,虫子爬上来也是一种荣幸和福分,就这么 活着,就这么了却春夏秋冬,无憾无悔。
    上苍赋予的特性谁也改变不了,虫就是虫,人就是人,仙就是仙,佛就是佛,仙佛变不成人,人也变不成仙佛,什么修行修炼让人变成仙佛,都是人的欲望,都是人的自作多情一厢情愿,或者是骗人之谈,一切天生,我不相信除 了上帝还有谁能改变了生命的本质特性,即使转基因,大豆依然是大豆,多莉羊依然是羊,你即使把西红柿搞成西瓜大,它还是西红柿。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,鲜花如何说教,我变不成鲜花,果树如何引导我结果子,我也结不出果实,我就是我,我不愿聆听鲜花的教诲,更不愿听从果树的指导,我做好一株野草就够了,因为我天生不愿让自己复杂,更不愿承担 我野草不应当承担的责任。
    生命禅院诞生以来我一直是随性而动,第二家园的创建更是我的随性,我没有刻意做什么,我不愿将自己的意志强加于人,更不愿人将自己的意志强加于我,生死毁誉对野草无所谓,明天能不能继续活着我不操那个心,一切听凭 上帝意愿,一切遵从道的安排。
    我视人生为一场游戏一次旅行,不存在什么失败或成功,不存在什么得到和失去,只要尽情随性活过就好。所以,任何人不要给我附加期盼,让我承担什么拯救人类的重担,我不干!我不是什么紫薇圣人,更不是什么救苦救难的 菩萨或英雄,我只是荒原上的一株野草。
    作为一株野草,我的一切很透明,我在想什么做什么怎么做,我的文章中说得清清楚楚明明白白,我最怕的是任何一种组织形式,我不愿搞出任何形式的一种组织,我喜欢信马由缰无拘无束,喜欢随缘放旷任运逍遥,所以,第二 家园的创建完全是随性随意的,全球创建256所分院也是随意说的,至于能否创建出来,我不背那个包袱,天时地利人和条件具备,自然会创建出来,不顾天时地利人和,非要去创建,吃力不讨好,也违背野草本 性。
    人生短暂,怎么好玩就怎么玩,不好玩,绝不为难苛求自己硬要玩,不管神佛仙圣如何教诲,不管人们如何期盼,不管有多少清规戒律道德要求,我只活一个开心、快乐、自由、幸福,如果活不出我野草的本性,我才不理你的什 么神佛仙圣,什么道德说教,什么清规戒律,什么人们期盼呢!当然,更不理你妖魔鬼怪的引诱和督促呢!
    家园是随性创建的,都是大家自觉自愿来参与的,我没有强迫任何人来家园,来家园后我也没有违背国家的宪法法律法规而约束任何人天赋的权利和宪法赋予的自由,也从来没有规定任何一个人必须要缴纳多少费用,我只是说我 的话,愿不愿听是你自己的事,愿不愿做也全凭每个人自己选择做主,野草有野草的活法,你选择鲜花或果树的活法,只能说我们不在一个生活境界上,不存在谁对谁错的问题,但绝不能相互勉强相互强迫,更没必要相互忍让相 互迁就,比如谁要在家园两个人相互恩爱,没问题,这是好事,祝福你!但你必须得明白,这不符合野草的本性,你这是果树的心理和行为,你没错,错的是你选择了错误的土壤和环境,你非得在野草生长的地方抢夺野草生长的 空间和养分,野草当然要反抗!
    既然我是荒原上的一株野草,那么,来到我身边的都必须是野草,鲜花和果树非要跟我野草一起生长,那是欺负我野草,要么就是我野草欺负你鲜花和果树了,而这种相互的欺负不是谁对谁错的问题,而是违背了“物以类聚人以 群分”的自然法则。
    我是荒原上的一株野草,是生是死交给上苍生杀予夺,但我绝不违背野草的本性而依附鲜花和果树,更不依附天空中的飞鸟和大地上奔跑的野兽。
    2014/11/17"

This is me, i will fight with those ghost who dare to destory my dream and my hope to the Greatest Creator and my lovely Guide Xuefeng.
    you can use GOOGLE TRANSLATE to read it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

my answer to him:

学理念,讲规矩( FOLLOW GUIDE XUEFENG AND LEARN VALUES)

PLAY TIME (INCLUDING MY DANCING)

sister Youyuan Celestial's dance

Sexy dance of Jiaoxiao, Zhuhan, Tongxin

Beautiful and traditional dancer — Dongfang Celestial

Dongfang and Jiaoxian

36. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sing Part:

Canghai Grass( 沧海草)

Lexian (乐仙草)

my dear loved sister —Tongxin ( She is a teacher, so awesome!)(同心草)

One of my kind fathers — Wanqu Grass(婉曲草)

ME...LOL (袭黛草)

Tianshan, FROM HONGKONG (天山草)

MY SWEETEST MOTHER- Tianji Celestial ( 天际草)

Dongfang (东方草)

Baichuan and Zhengjue (百川草 and 正觉草)

My best MOTHER- Luoyan Celestial (落雁草)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Dear Jena! If you have any videos you'd like to post here, just send them to me at bill@projectavalon.net and I'll put them on the Avalon server so you can link to them.

I'd imagine that many Avalon members (and guests!) would love to see and hear the dances and the singing.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

xidaijena (5th August 2021), Yoda (6th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast