China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: My Story and the love from Lifechanyuan to all of you

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    xidaijena,

This is such a lovely story. I am so happy to see the elders in the community respected and that they find a way to be useful. You really do share such uplifting stories and pictures.

I hope that you are feeling well after your surgery.

Your friend,
    Pam
    Hi Pam, I sent a friend quest to you just now. Plz agree, thx.
    Well, I got out from the mental hospital for six times yesterday and may go to the district hospital to do the operation on my breast tomorrow. May the Greaest Creator bless me.
    Thank you for your kind words to my post, I will continue.
    I wanted to donate 30$ to this forum yesterday, but my China bank card couldn't allowed again.
    Let Tao arrange everything.
    I am now back to live with my husband, but we have different heart now.
    I was shut up on Lifechanyuan inner website for one month because of some of my rude words to some chanyuan memebers.
    Guide Xuefeng is strict to me but I still keep in touch with them on wechat.
    I am still learning to be a normal but qualified chanyuan memeber.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi dear all, I found some funny pics about games created by Xuefeng from Heaven, plz have a look. Hope you can know more about Lifechanyuan Culture.

we like playing games. because games make us become children.

hope I didn't surprise all of you.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Mike (22nd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now plz allow me to share the beauty of my favourite branch—the third branch of New Oasis for Life Communities

Daqi Celestial

Tianji Celestial

Yangle Celestial

Shengong Celestial

Huibao Celestial

Guide Xuefeng

Dog Xuebao

Dongfang Celestial

Yidi Celestial

Yulu Celestial

Xinrui Celestial

The Kitchen

The Yard

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

我为什么心甘情愿跟随雪峰导游

大气草

我为什么心甘情愿跟随雪峰导游,因为雪峰导游不仅说的好,文章好,做的也好。导游经常说:要求别人之前,自己先做到。生命禅院生命绿洲(原第二家园)新生产生活模式中拷贝天堂无有制~一无所有同时拥有一切,导游和 娥皇卖掉了在津巴布韦的自己房产,给绿洲家园奉献了一百万元。
    家园程序吃饭时到食堂~按先来后到顺序排队自助打饭,导游每天也和大家一样一起排队打饭。
    住房也和大家一样,一个房间,一床一桌一椅。从不搞特殊。
    禅院理念要求保持谦卑,在点滴中修行修炼。
    在一分院聚仙台,有次听导游讲课后,感觉导游讲得真好、太好了,下课后遇到导游~我说感谢导游讲这么好的课,导游立刻诚恳地对我说:感谢上帝。
    有一天傍晚,我从聚仙台板栗林南边的房间出来(忘了当时急着干啥了),看到导游带着竹菡从板栗林那边走来,我们之间有一段约十米长的红砖路,我预想好了~途中要和导游相遇时~我就到右边的韭菜行间站一会儿(给导游 让路)~于是我就在这头上路了,这时却看到导游带着竹菡在这段砖路的那头~站在路边稍宽的铺了红砖的地方~提前给我让路了,让我印象深刻,深感敬佩。导游带给我很多温馨详和的感受。和导游同住家园时,我总是能量十 足,干活有劲。
    导游也很有智慧。有次我回到世俗了尘缘,有世俗亲人问我,在那边(绿洲家园)给没给你发工资?我当即回答:那就当交学费了,吃住什么的~也都包了。回到家园后,有次导游讲课时就顺便说到:你们在家园干活,没发工资 ,就当交学费了。这时我领悟到~导游真是厉害,能知道~我在千里之外世俗老家说的话。
    几年前,有时候,个别人让我不爽时,忍不住会在心里骂上一句。然后,导游在讲课时就不点名说到这个情况。这时我明白了~心里有啥话,导游也是能知道的。
    跟随导游十多年的经历,这样的事例很多,让我越来越坚信导游,导游是人类中相对最完美的,导游是从上帝的圣灵所生,导游体现了上帝的大爱和神奇智慧,是上帝的使者,是人类最伟大的指导灵,上帝之道生命禅院之路也是 最棒的修行修炼升华之路。在生命绿洲家园,我获得了很多开心快乐自由幸福,个人涵养也明显提升,所以我更加坚信仁慈公正超能的上帝,坚信严格按照导游路线图行走,必然会到达人生和生命的两大巅峰!所以,我心甘情愿 跟随雪峰导游。

Why am I willing to follow the Xuefeng tour guide

Daqi Celestial

Why am I willing to follow Xuefeng tour guide, because Xuefeng tour guide not only speaks well, but also writes well and does well. Tour guides often say: Do it yourself before asking others. In the new production and life model of Life Zenyuan Life Oasis (formerly the second home), there is no control over copying paradise ~ nothing but everything at the same time. The tour guide and Ehuang sold their own real estate in Zimbabwe and donated one million yuan to Oasis Home.
    Go to the cafeteria when you have a meal in the home program ~ queue up for self-service meals in the order of first-come-first-served meals. The tour guide also queues up for meals with everyone every day.
    The housing is the same as everyone, a room, a bed, a table and a chair. Never engage in special.
    The philosophy of the temple requires humility and practice in practice.
    In a branch of Juxiantai, after listening to the tour guide's lecture, I felt that the tour guide was really good and wonderful. After the get out of class, I met the tour guide~ I said thank the tour guide for giving such a good class. The tour guide immediately said to me sincerely: Thank God .
    One evening, I came out of my room south of the chestnut forest in Juxiantai (forgot what I was eager to do at the time), and saw the tour guide walking from the chestnut forest with bamboo leaves. There was a section of about ten meters between us. The red brick road, I expected it~ When I meet the guide on the way~ I will stand for a while between the row of leeks on the right (to give way to the guide)~ So I hit the road here, but at this time I saw the guide carrying the bamboo Han is at the other end of the brick road~Standing on the side of the road with a slightly wider red-bricked place~Give way to me in advance, which impressed me deeply and admired it deeply. The tour guide gave me a lot of warm and detailed feelings. When I live with the tour guide, I am always full of energy and work vigorously.
    The tour guide is also very wise. Once I returned to the secular world and met with dust, a secular relative asked me, did you pay you over there (Oasis Homeland)? I immediately replied: then it is time to pay the tuition, and everything about board and lodging is also included. After returning home, the tour guide once said by the way during a lecture: You work in the homeland, and if you didn't pay your salary, you should pay the tuition. At this time, I realized that the tour guide is really amazing, and I can know what I said in my secular home thousands of miles away.
    A few years ago, sometimes, when an individual made me upset, I couldn't help but curse in my heart. Then, the tour guide did not mention this situation by name during the lecture. At this time, I understand~ the tour guide can also know if there is anything in my heart.
    Following the experience of a tour guide for more than ten years, there are many such cases, which make me more and more convinced that tour guides are relatively perfect among human beings. Tour guides are born of God’s Holy Spirit. Tour guides embody God’s great love and magical wisdom. It is the messenger of God and the greatest guiding spirit of mankind. The way of God's way of life is also the best way of cultivation and sublimation. In the Oasis of Life Home, I have gained a lot of happiness, freedom, and happiness, and my personal integrity has also been significantly improved. Therefore, I firmly believe in the benevolent, just and super-powerful God. I firmly believe that walking in strict accordance with the guide's route map will inevitably reach the two peaks of life and life! Therefore, I am willing to follow the Xuefeng tour guide.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,743 times in 319 posts

Hi Xidaijena. Thank you for your posts. Once I asked you if you have any questions for us. You responded you would ask us later.
    You have shared so much of your life, and we are grateful for your trust.
    You have never asked us about us.
    It seems like a one way conversation.
    Forgive me if I misunderstand.
    I would like to share more with you but you do not seem interested.
    Help me understand better.

Respectfully, Pamela

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021), xidaijena (22nd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Hi Xidaijena. Thank you for your posts. Once I asked you if you have any questions for us. You responded you would ask us later.

Respectfully, Pamela
    Oh, dear Pamela, I am so sorry that I just post my life and Lifechanyuan's story.

Well, to be honest, I am soo interested in USA. I want to know that it is possible to build a branch of Lifechanyuan communities in your country?

What is your idea?

Can you share detailed information with me?

Thank you so much and hugs.

Jena Xidai

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021), Pam (22nd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Respectfully, Pamela
    Hi Pamela, I hope you will be fine. I saw some videos about US on Chinese tiktok, it seems that your country is not in safety. I hope those videos are fake. Plz give my best wishes to all of you in US.

I will take the operation on my left breast again, may the Greatest Creator bless me that everything will be fine.

Have a nice day and keep safe.

Jena Xidai

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), pabranno (22nd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,743 times in 319 posts

Hi Xedaijena! Thank you so much for responding to my question. And I have learned so much from you, so thank you for all your sweet posts and beautiful pictures. You are a very good photographer.
    You are so right… United States has many problems right now.
    Can you tell me what you know about our situation? I am curious what Chinese news says. In US we cannot trust our news at all. They lie so much.
    I would love to hear your thoughts.

Blessings🤗
    Pamela

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), xidaijena (23rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Xedaijena! Thank you so much for responding to my question. And I have learned so much from you, so thank you for all your sweet posts and beautiful pictures. You are a very good photographer.
    Can you tell me what you know about our situation? I am curious what Chinese news says. In US we cannot trust our news at all. They lie so much.

Blessings🤗
    Pamela
    Hi Pamela, below are some news on baidu:

Biden emphasizes the necessity of U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, considering sanctions against the Taliban "The U.S. has suffered the worst crisis in decades!" T

The world's fears happened, and China did not do anything wrong. The situation is serious.

The U.S. announced sanctions against Russia to prevent the disintegration of U.S. dollar hegemony? CNN has finally taken action!

Trying to portray the United States as a "Savior of the West" The United States, which "won" the number of confirmed cases and deaths of the new crown pneumonia epidemic in the world, has newly rated itself "best performer". The US State Department recently released the so-called annual "Human Trafficking Report", which has taken a single pass on the United States' own human trafficking and slavery crimes, and directly listed itself as "the best-performing first category list." This is really a great irony. Regardless of historically or in recent years, if it seriously violates the ranking of human rights, the United States will not let the "best performance."

BTW...the pics i shared were not taken by me but taken by our founder or chanyuan members. i just selected some pics i like.

I love other countries but knew little. i can only know something from douyin (Chinese tiktok). I think all people around the world who are kind are the most beautiful persons in my eyes.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BTW...does anyone here use wechat? i like to share some nice videos on wechat.
    you know the world is in danger. but as light beings, we should remember who we are and shine our light brightly.
    my wechat account is peacewang0915

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Blessings🤗
    Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

here is today's world news shared by one of our members:

美国田纳西州降下17英寸破纪录大雨造成22人死亡数十人失踪

热带风暴亨利席卷美国东北部 向内陆移动

海地地震致2207人死亡344人失踪 | 南大西洋南桑威奇群岛发生7.1级地震 | 上海浦东新区发路面塌陷数米深 一辆土方车陷入坑中

飓风“格雷斯”登陆墨西哥东部造成8人死亡 100万民众受影响

巴西潘塔纳尔市大火两天未熄灭 政府宣布进入紧急状态

河南陕西四川等地遭遇强降雨 各地紧急应对 | 陕西勉县突降暴雨:城区积水最深达90厘米 一失联村庄已恢复通讯 | 四川暴雨积水淹到餐厅 食客继续坐在水中淡定吃饭 | 雨一直下 今年上海三伏用40天下了半年的雨

8月22日全球新增新冠确诊超45万例 | 德国疫情发病率指数5月以来首度突破警戒值 | 一天之内全球多国爆发抗议 民众走上街头反对疫情封锁

英媒:喀布尔机场持续失控 一周有20人死亡 | “伊斯兰国”也想在阿富汗分一杯羹 和塔利班合作

尼日利亚扎姆法拉州一小镇遭武装土匪袭击 超70人被绑架 | 南非社交媒体上出现鼓动大规模骚乱信息

联合国发文:近期缅甸已有15万民众流离失所

Record-breaking 17 inches of rain fell in Tennessee, U.S., causing 22 deaths and dozens of missing

Tropical Storm Henry swept the northeastern United States and moved inland

Haiti earthquake killed 2207 people and 344 people were missing

Hurricane Grace landed in eastern Mexico, killing 8 people and 1 million people affected

Brazil's Pantanal fire has not extinguished for two days, the government declares a state of emergency

Heavy rainfall in Henan, Shaanxi, Sichuan and other places emergency response | Sudden rainstorm in Mian County, Shaanxi: The deepest water in the urban area is as deep as 90 centimeters, and the village has resumed communication | It’s been raining for half a year for 40 days in Shanghai Sanfu this year

More than 450,000 new cases of new crown were diagnosed globally on August 22 | The German epidemic incidence index exceeded the warning value for the first time since May | Protests broke out in many countries around the world within a day, and people took to the streets to oppose the epidemic blockade

British media: Kabul Airport continues to run out of control, 20 people died a week

Over 70 people were kidnapped by armed bandits in a small town in Zamfara State, Nigeria

The United Nations issued a document: Recently, 150,000 people have been displaced in Myanmar

~~~~~~

All that i can say is to pray to the Greatest Creator, May HIM bless Mother Earth peaceful.

Jena Xidai

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi dear all, I will share two recent articles written by founder Xuefeng about the now situation of the world and China:

上帝出手了——答复一网友
    雪峰

你问“人类遭受这么多灾难痛苦,上帝为什么不出手?”
    答:上帝早已出手了。
    2009年4月初,我告知人类,2012年的大灾难不发生了,将代之以阶梯式、往复式、越来越严重式地发生天灾和人祸。
    2017年8月1日,我再次警示人类,“如果全人类不马上悬崖勒马改变传统的生产和生活模式,预计在15年到20年的时间内整个自然生态将会崩溃,届时人类就岌岌可危了。”
    为了拯救人类,我编辑了《新时代人类八百理念》,并由生命禅院的禅院草们为人类做出了新生活模式样板。
    这一切等于是说,上帝的生命之船开来了,呼喊大家快上船,上船才能保平安。但是,谁上船了?
    我明明白白地告诉大家我是上帝的使者,是来收割成熟庄稼的,是为人类开创生命禅院时代的,可十多年呼叫,有多少人呼应?
    请问这不是上帝出手吗?若这不算上帝出手,难道上帝亲自来背着大家去天堂?我们配上帝亲自背吗?
    诺亚在山顶上造方舟时人们讥笑耻笑,并把诺亚的呼唤看作是疯子的行为,结果如何?人们依旧花天酒地各行其是。十八年前,雪峰在网络上呼唤大家快快上船,我秉承上帝旨意已努力了十八年,结果如何?不仅没有几人响应, 反而将上帝的王国——生命禅院的第二家园捣毁并恶名化为“邪恶家园”,请问:上帝出手了,人们听从了吗?
    你们以为我是个大骗子,骗钱骗色骗世人,十八年了,我骗过谁的钱吗?我骗过谁的色吗?我的几千篇文章哪一篇讲的不是事实?
    你们不信,你们不听,那好吧!你们就以你们自己认为的“真理”而活吧!我们看看结果如何?
    瘟疫、火灾、洪灾、飓风、地震、饥饿、极热、极寒、社会动乱等等现象我早已警示过,仅仅《警示篇》就写下了两百多篇,你们不以为然,那就等着瞧吧!接下来发生的事你们连哭的机会都没有。
    不要埋怨上帝不出手不救你,要怨就怨你自己心中无上帝,太愚痴,太傲慢,太自负,太无知。也不要埋怨神佛仙圣不救你,我集上帝使者神佛仙圣化身为一体来救你,我救你,就是神佛仙圣在救你,你不听,何怨 之有?
    牛进牛棚,猪进猪圈,魔收魔孙,仙去仙界,各回各家吧!
    2021-08-18

God made it-Reply to a netizen
    Xuefeng

You ask, "Mankind suffers from so many disasters, why doesn't God take action?"
    Answer: God has already taken action.
    At the beginning of April 2009, I told mankind that the catastrophe of 2012 will not happen, and that natural and man-made disasters will occur stepwise, reciprocating, and increasingly serious.
    On August 1, 2017, I once again warned mankind, “If all mankind does not immediately rein in the cliff to change the traditional mode of production and life, it is expected that the entire natural ecology will collapse within 15 to 20 years, and humanity will be at risk by then. "
    In order to save mankind, I edited the "Eight Hundred Ideas of Mankind in the New Era", and the Zen garden grasses of the Life Zen Temple made a model of a new life model for human beings.
    All this is equivalent to saying that the ship of life of God is coming, calling everyone to get on the ship quickly so that the ship can be safe. But who is on the ship?
    I tell you plainly that I am the messenger of God, come to harvest mature crops, and create the age of life monastery for mankind. I can call for more than ten years. How many people respond?
    Isn't this a shot of God? If this is not a shot by God, is it possible that God himself came to heaven with everyone behind his back? Are we worthy of God's own recitation?
    When Noah built the Ark on the top of the mountain, people ridiculed and ridiculed Noah's call as an act of a lunatic. What was the result? People still spend time and drink in their own ways. Eighteen years ago, Xuefeng called on the Internet to hurry up and get on the boat. I have been working hard for 18 years following the will of God. What is the result? Not only did few people respond, but they destroyed the kingdom of God, the second home of the Life Temple, and notoriously turned it into an "evil home". May I ask: God has acted, have people listened to it?
    You think I'm a big liar, cheating money and deceiving people, for eighteen years, have I cheated anyone's money? Have I deceived anyone's sex? Which of my thousands of articles is not true?
    If you don't believe it, you don't listen, then all right! You live by the "truth" you think of yourself! Let's see the result?
    I have warned against plagues, fires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, hunger, extreme heat, extreme cold, social unrest, and so on. I have written more than two hundred articles in "Warning" alone. You don’t think so, just wait and see. Right! What happened next you didn't even have a chance to cry.
    Do not blame God for failing to save you. If you want to blame, blame yourself for not having God in your heart, being too stupid, too arrogant, too arrogant, and too ignorant. Don’t blame the gods, buddhas, and immortals for not saving you. I will save you by combining the incarnations of gods, gods, and immortals, the messengers of God, to save you.
    The cow enters the cowshed, the pig enters the pigsty, the devil collects the demon grandson, the fairy goes to the fairy world, and each one goes back to each house!
    2021-08-18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

中国人急需理解的十八个观念
    雪峰

我看着中国正在走向炼狱,故警示大家急需理解以下十八个观念,或许还有一线回转的余地,否则,只有哀嚎和遗憾。
    一、不是美帝国主义亡我之心不死,而是美利坚合众国助我之心没死。
    二、不是大陆解放台湾,而是要期盼台湾解放大陆。
    三、毛泽东思想不会给中国老百姓带来幸福,只会带来贫穷和灾难。
    四、政府靠不住,越靠越遭殃。
    五、中国各级政府官员不是为人民服务的,而是欺压盘剥人民的。
    六、程序比道德说教更靠谱。多一些程序建言,少一些道德说教。
    七、儒家文化是中国诞生不了诺贝尔奖获得者的根因。
    八、雪峰式共产主义是中华民族的唯一幸福之路。
    九、与美国对抗,是自寻死路。
    十、与集权国家联姻,等于卖B。
    十一、管控越盛,人会越狡诈。
    十二、老百姓犯罪大都是官员逼的,所以,老百姓无罪,官员有罪。
    十三、歌颂政府首脑和执政党的人,没一个好东西。
    十四、不让言论自由的政府应当抛弃,且必须抛弃,要它何用?
    十五、不要强大,只要面包和自由。
    十六、不要国家,只要安居乐业。哪里有自由,哪里能安居,那里就是生活的最佳所在。没自由,无法安居,要你国家何用?
    十七、心灵鸡汤和宗教说教少量是补品,多量就是毒品,会毒化人的心智。
    十八、受到打压欺压盘剥不反抗的人,等于自认自己就是一头猪,一条狗。故,忍无可忍,毋须再忍。
    2021-08-18

Eighteen Ideas Chinese People Need to Understand Urgently
    Xuefeng

I look at China as it is moving towards purgatory, so I warn everyone that there is an urgent need to understand the following eighteen concepts. There may be some room for reversal. Otherwise, there will be only wailing and regrets.
    1. It is not that U.S. imperialism does not die in my heart, but the United States of America does not die in helping me.
    Second, it is not the mainland's liberation of Taiwan, but the hope that Taiwan will liberate the mainland.
    3. Mao Zedong Thought will not bring happiness to the Chinese people, but will only bring poverty and disasters.
    Fourth, the government is unreliable, and the more it relies, the more it suffers.
    5. Chinese government officials at all levels do not serve the people, but oppress and exploit the people.
    Sixth, procedures are more reliable than moral preaching. More procedural advice and less moral preaching.
    7. Confucian culture is the root cause of the failure of Nobel Prize winners in China.
    8. Xuefeng-style communism is the only road to happiness for the Chinese nation.
    9. Confrontation with the United States is seeking a dead end.
    10. Marriage with a centralized country is equivalent to selling B.
    11. The stronger the control, the more cunning people will be.
    12. Most of the common people’s crimes are forced by officials. Therefore, the common people are not guilty but the officials are guilty.
    13. There is nothing good for those who praise the head of government and the ruling party.
    14. A government that does not allow freedom of speech should abandon and must abandon it. What use is it?
    15. Don't be strong, just bread and freedom.
    16. Don't want a country, just live and work in peace and contentment. Where there is freedom, where can live in peace, where is the best place for life. Without freedom, you can't live in peace, why do you want your country?
    17. A small amount of chicken soup for the soul and religious preaching are supplements, and a large amount are drugs, which can poison people's minds.
    18. People who are suppressed, oppressed, exploited and do not resist are tantamount to thinking that they are a pig or a dog. Therefore, there is no endurance, no more endurance.
    2021-08-18

24. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

雪峰带我走出了苦海

南山草

现在我生活在绿洲家园。想起曾经在世俗的烦恼心酸痛苦就泪流满面,两个女儿一个儿子承欢膝前其乐融融尽享天伦之乐。有人看到自家营地要发我家一脉,就在祖坟旁边一尺地处埋下了玉石勺棒,吸铁石,还有电池里面电棒芯 。朦胧百姓谁知道,过年初一去敬祖,柏树挺拔绿油油。清明时节去祭祖。松柏枯萎无生机。当时心里没当一回事,转眼大女儿离人间,豆蔻年华16岁,做父母当时真是悲痛欲绝。

二女儿和儿子相差一岁,在学校上学本季点好几个村庄是出名的拔尖生。万万没有想到又到15.16岁的年龄。二女儿突然神经错乱,喜怒无常。进入医院好长时间精神才恢复正常。但是一回到家又如此失常。紧接着儿子又出 现同样问题。由此才联想到三个子女同一年龄段出问题肯定不正常。就托人找高手。人来了后,一看我两个子女的样子,就说我到你家坟地看看。还让我背上鉄楸,听人家指挥在指定地点挖出了以上三样东西,并告知这三样东西 是害子女自生自灭的。我听到此话如五雷轰顶嚎啕大哭,起心动念就有了报复的心理,血债要用血来还。人家听到马上制止说:“妹妹,冤冤相报何时了”。我把此事摆平,不要再生报复心理。此事后,我再没报仇心思若真要去 那样做。其实我也狠不下心来。

虽然儿子和女儿没有了生命危险,但是学业都耽搁了,脑子也没有恢复到以前的正常。在当时感觉当人没有了一点意义和价值。若不是碰到生命禅院雪峰这个大救星,可能一家子早已全完了。

峰岭草是告知我生命禅院的贵人。我一听说生命禅院有家园(当时叫第二家园)。雪峰能让人脱离人间的烦恼痛苦不幸灾难。当时我55岁,立马申请成了禅院草。我回家后就跟家人讲这个事情。儿子(慧光草)听说以后,跟我 连个招呼都没打。在下班以后就让照禅带他到峰岭家也申请成了禅院草。然后女儿(香君草)相继成草。

我家老头子(源智草)每天看我们上网,在网上有说有笑的,也让慧光帮他申请成了禅院草。就这样一家子都走在了上帝之道禅院之路上。

2010年香君先来到家园,随后慧光入住家园。2个月后,网上看到家园要搞建设缺匠人。我随即就报了名。源智是匠人,我是小工。我们全家终于告别世俗,生活在了上帝的王国,生命禅院家园。

来到家园后,雪峰对我们很亲切,初入家园还十分不理解禅院理念。背离之处导游批评,鼓励,安慰就像父母一样。在家园相互服务,每人干一份工作非常轻松。劳作之余唱歌跳舞十分开心。晚间听导游讲理念如醍醐灌顶。走上 帝之道禅院之路明白了上帝知识,做人知识,懂得了做人的修养,涵养,教养以及文明素养并努力践行在日常生活中。

每一个月的歌舞晚会,游戏娱乐如同回到了童年时代。劳动中开心,游戏娱乐中快乐,无私奉献中幸福。随遇而安随缘而化随机而作。日出而作,日落而息。自然无为,空灵秀并开心快乐幸福无边。当我在网上看到女儿(香君草 )和儿子(慧光草)写的文章后,内心很激动并开心。心想,他(她)们终于恢复正常了。

感谢天,感谢地,感谢贵人,让我和雪峰相遇,禅院草福大命大造化大。
    我愿坚定不移地跟随雪峰导游,直至回到天国故乡——仙岛群岛洲!
    感恩上帝恩典!感恩导游引领!感恩神佛仙圣的教诲!感恩一切!阿门!

2020-4-21

Xuefeng took me out of the sea of ​​suffering

Nanshan grass

Now I live in an oasis homeland. I burst into tears when I thought of the troubles and pains I had in the world. The two daughters and one son embraced the joys of the family. Someone saw that their camp was about to send a line of my family, and they buried a jade spoon, magnet, and electric core in the battery one foot next to the ancestral tomb. Hazy people who know that when they visit their ancestors on the first day of the New Year, the cypress trees are tall and green. To worship the ancestors during the Qingming Festival. The pine and cypress wilt and have no life. At that time, I didn't take it seriously. In an instant, my eldest daughter left the world. Cardamom was 16 years old. My parents were really distraught at the time.

The second daughter and his son are one year old, and they are known as top students in several villages in the school this season. Never expected to reach 15.16 years old again. The second daughter was suddenly confused and moody. It took a long time to enter the hospital before returning to normal. But when I got home, I was so abnormal again. Then the son had the same problem again. It is from this that it is definitely not normal for three children to have problems in the same age group. Just ask someone to find a master. After the person came, he looked at the appearance of my two children and said that I would visit your graveyard. I also asked me to put the iron on my back, listened to the commander, dug up the above three things at the designated place, and told me that these three things are causing the children to fend for themselves. I heard these words like five thunders and crying, and when my heart was moved, I felt the mentality of revenge, and the blood debt had to be paid with blood. When they heard it, they immediately stopped saying: "Sister, when is the injustice reported?" I will settle the matter and don't get revenge again. After this incident, I had no revenge anymore, if I really wanted to do that. Actually, I can't help myself.

Although the son and daughter are no longer in danger, their studies have been delayed, and their brains have not returned to normal. At the time, I felt that being a human being had no meaning and value. If it hadn't been for the great savior of Xuefeng, the life monastery, the whole family might have been gone.

Fenglingcao is the noble person who told me about life in the Buddhist temple. As soon as I heard that there was a home in the Life Temple (it was called the Second Home at the time). Xuefeng can free people from the troubles and misfortunes of the world. At the time I was 55 years old, and I immediately applied to become a Zen garden grass. I told my family about this after I got home. When my son (Hui Guangcao) heard about it, he didn't even say hello to me. After get off work, he asked Zhao Chan to take him to Fengling's house and applied to become a Zen garden grass. Then the daughters (Xiangjungrass) became grass one after another.

My old man (Yuan Zhicao) watched us surf the Internet every day and talked and laughed on the Internet. He also asked Huiguang to help him apply to become a Zen garden grass. In this way, the whole family is walking on the road of the Taoist Temple of God.

Xiangjun first came to his home in 2010, and then Huiguang moved into his home. Two months later, I saw on the Internet that there was a shortage of craftsmen in the construction of the homeland. I immediately signed up. Yuanzhi is a craftsman, and I am a small worker. Our family finally bid farewell to the secular and lived in the Kingdom of God, the home of the life meditation house.

After coming to the homeland, Xuefeng was very kind to us, and still didn't understand the philosophy of the temple when I first entered the homeland. Deviations, the tour guide criticizes, encourages, and comforts just like parents. It is very easy for each person to do a job to serve each other at home. I am very happy to sing and dance outside of work. In the evening, listen to the tour guide to talk about the ideas and enlightenment. Following the way of God, I understand the knowledge of God, the knowledge of being a human, and understand the cultivation, cultivation, education and civilization qualities of being a person, and strive to practice them in daily life.

Every month of the song and dance party, game entertainment is like returning to childhood. Happy in work, happy in games and entertainment, and happy in selfless dedication. Whatever happens, what happens is what happens and what happens randomly. Work at sunrise and rest at sunset. Naturally inactive, ethereal and beautiful and happy and happy. When I saw the articles written by my daughter (Xiangjuncao) and son (Hui Guangcao) on the Internet, I was very excited and happy. I thought, he (she) finally returned to normal.

Thank God, thank you, thank you, for letting me and Xuefeng meet, we will make great fortune and great luck in the monastery.
    I would like to follow the Xuefeng tour guide unswervingly until I return to the hometown of Heaven-Xiandao Archipelago!
    Thank God for grace! Thanks to the guide! Thanks to the teachings of the gods, buddhas and immortals! Thanks for everything! Amen!

2020-4-21

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

家园生活十一年
    慧宝草

和导游相识是在太原,那是2009年4月18日前夕,先行到达的亲人们在小区道路两旁夹道欢迎,导游雪峰一一和大家张臂拥抱。第一次见导游给我的感受是导游没有想像中那么严肃,而是一位和蔼可亲平易近人的帅男子, 从此和导游结下了不解之缘,内心特别舒坦。

在一分院的时候,我负责采购家园的日常生活用品,每日该归来的时候,导游总是打电话询问现在到哪里了,路上不要着急,导游雪峰就像父母一样时刻牵挂着小草的安危,心里如沐春风,温馨祥和,特别甜蜜。

记得有一次导游亲自开车,有亲人和我一起去采购物品,下车时,我扶在车门处,一不小心车门挟住了我的手,顿时疼得我眼泪都快掉下来了,导游心急如焚,赶忙跑到药房买来红花油搓揉按摩,感动得我热泪盈眶,虽痛犹甜, 导游无微不至的关爱使我难以忘怀。

在世俗时,我从不会跳舞,为了参加每月一次的家园晚会,从此迷恋上了歌舞,对舞蹈情有独衷,十一年来从开始的肢体僵硬,动作不协调,到现在轻歌曼舞,肢体艺术得心应手,皆得宜于独特的家园文化底蕴。

每当参与家园游戏的时候 ,感觉身体顿时充满了活力,小孩子般的随性绽放,自由自在,无拘无束,喜不自胜,飘逸潇洒。

和导游一起表演小品《采购归来》的场景,至今记忆犹新,刻骨铭心。那时没有演过小品,也不知道如何演,导游热情鼓励,亲自手把手的教导,现在就让我们穿越时空,一起去感受当时的场景。

导游说:我和慧宝演的小品有点黄,亲人们不愿意看的就到外边等等,愿意看的就留下来。

导游出场,喊慧宝该我们上场了,导游说,我怎么问你就怎么答(提前没有排练过,临场发挥的),此时,我穿着高跟鞋挎着手提包,婀娜多姿,风度翩翩走上了舞台,以下是导游和我的对白。

导游:慧宝你回来了
    慧宝:是的导游我回来了
    导游:今天你都买了些什么东西呀?
    慧宝:今天我都买了捣蒜锤,插座,笔还有卫生纸
    导游:你买捣蒜锤干什么用呀?
    慧宝:导游你明知故问,捣蒜锤不是捣蒜用吗?就是一个棒槌在一个窝窝里使劲捣,捣的越细腻口感越好,入口越舒服。
    导游:你买插座管什么用呀?
    慧宝:插座嘛!是找插头用的呀!可以联通,移动又极乐。
    导游:哦!那买的笔都有哪些笔呀?
    慧宝:导游这可多啦!有钢笔、铅笔、红笔、蓝笔、毛笔、白笔、黑笔、粉笔,要什么笔有什么笔,应有尽有,保君满意!
    导游:那你买卫生纸做什么用呢?
    慧宝:卫生纸嘛!可以擦上擦下擦好多地方。

亲人们哄堂大笑,合不拢嘴,脸上愉悦兴奋的神情,就像太阳穿过云彩放射出来。

一行十八人去三分院时,导游亲自驱车前往,到达 后第一顿饭是导游亲自做的米饭炒包包菜,那菜炒的那个香呀,到现在还回味无穷,意犹未尽,导游亲力亲为让小草好是感动。

当四分院建设得美仑美奂时,正好是中秋节,我有幸从三分院前往,过中秋节晚会,在宽阔的大厅,漂亮大气的舞台上,随着舒缓的音乐,踏着青春的舞步,舞动着激情的旋律,飘飘渺渺,如醉如仙,至今还沉浸在当时乐不可支 妙境中。

在新疆摘棉花的时候,导游对禅院草们的爱更是体现得淋漓尽致,零下十几度的天气,亲人们总是早起晚归,导游很是心疼,亲自开车去接亲人们回家,特别是下了大雪,亲人们在雪地里继续劳作,直到把工作做完为止。导游总 是倚门而望,在大厅里早早生上火炉等候亲人们回来取暖,这一桩桩一幕幕如同昨日,感人肺腑。

十一年的冶炼,如今无私无我无相,日日潇洒,夜夜极乐,这要不是遇见导游成为禅院草,有幸在家园生活,在世俗想都不敢想,尊敬的雪峰导游我爱你,永恒的和你在一起。

感恩上帝爷爷恩赐家园!
    感恩导游一路引领呵护!
    感恩一切!

2020-4-21

Google Translation:

Homeland life for eleven years
    Huibao grass

I met the tour guide in Taiyuan. It was on the eve of April 18, 2009. The relatives who arrived first greeted each other on both sides of the road in the community. The tour guide Xuefeng embraced everyone one by one. The first time I saw the tour guide, I felt that the tour guide was not as serious as I thought, but a handsome man who was friendly and approachable.

When I was in the first branch, I was in charge of purchasing daily necessities for my home. When it was time to return every day, the tour guide always called to ask where I was now. Don’t worry on the way. The tour guide Xuefeng always cares about the grass like his parents. In danger, I feel like a spring breeze, warm and peaceful, especially sweet.

I remember one time when the tour guide drove by himself and a family member went shopping with me. When I got off the car, I held on to the door of the car. I accidentally caught my hand by the door. The pain suddenly caused my tears to fall. The tour guide was anxious. , I hurried to the pharmacy to buy safflower oil for a massage. I was moved to tears. Although the pain was sweet, the meticulous care of the tour guide made me unforgettable.

When I was in the world, I never danced. In order to participate in the homestead party once a month, I became obsessed with singing and dancing. I have a passion for dance. In the past 11 years, I have been stiff and uncoordinated, and now I have been singing and dancing. Art is handy and suitable for the unique cultural heritage of the homeland.

Whenever I participate in the homeland game, I feel that my body is immediately full of vitality, childlike blooming casually, free, unrestrained, overjoyed, elegant and unrestrained.

The scene of the sketch "The Return of Purchasing" was performed with the tour guide, which is still fresh in my memory and unforgettable. At that time, I didn't act in a sketch, and I didn't know how to act. The tour guide enthusiastically encouraged and taught me personally. Now let us travel through time and space and experience the scene together.

The tour guide said: The skit played by Huibao and I was a little bit yellow, and the relatives would wait outside if they didn't want to watch it, and stay if they wanted to.

The tour guide came out and called Huibao that it was time for us to go on stage. The tour guide said, I can answer whatever I ask you (I didn’t rehearse in advance, I played it on the spot). At this time, I was wearing high heels and carrying a handbag, gracefully and gracefully walking onto the stage. , The following is the dialogue between the tour guide and me.

Tour guide: Huibao, you are back
    Huibao: Yes, the tour guide I'm back
    Tour guide: What did you buy today?
    Huibao: Today I bought a garlic hammer, socket, pen and toilet paper
    Tour guide: What use do you buy a garlic hammer for?
    Huibao: The tour guide, you knowingly asked, isn't the garlic hammer used for garlic pounding? It means that a stick is pounded vigorously in a nest. The finer the pounding, the better the taste and the more comfortable the entrance.
    Guide: What do you buy sockets for?
    Hui Bao: The socket! It's for a plug! Can be connected, mobile and bliss.
    Tour guide: Oh! Which pens do you buy?
    Hui Bao: There are many guides! There are pens, pencils, red pens, blue pens, brushes, white pens, black pens, chalks, whatever pens you want, you have everything, you are satisfied!
    Tour guide: What do you use toilet paper for?
    Huibao: Toilet paper! You can wipe it up and down in many places.

The relatives roared with laughter, their mouths closed from ear to ear, and the joyful and excited expressions on their faces, like the sun radiating through the clouds.

When a group of 18 people went to the third branch, the tour guide personally drove there. After arriving, the first meal was the rice fried cabbage cooked by the tour guide himself. Xiaocao is so touched.

When the quadrant was built beautifully, it happened to be the Mid-Autumn Festival. I was fortunate to go from the third courtyard to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival party. In the spacious hall, on the beautiful stage, with soothing music, I took the dance of youth. , Dancing with passionate melody, misty and indistinct, as drunk as an immortal, still immersed in the wonderland of overwhelming joy at that time.

When picking cotton in Xinjiang, the tour guide's love for the grasses in the temple was even more vivid. In the weather of minus ten degrees, relatives always get up early and return late. The tour guide feels very distressed and drove to pick the relatives home, especially When it snows heavily, relatives continue to work in the snow until they finish their work. The tour guide always leaned on the door and looked at him. He was born on the stove early in the hall and waited for the relatives to come back to keep warm. The scenes were as touching as yesterday.

Eleven years of smelting, now selfless, selfless, blissful every day, night and night, if it weren’t for meeting a tour guide to become a Zen garden grass, I’m fortunate to live in the homeland, I can’t even think of it in the world, respected Xuefeng tour guide, I love You, stay with you forever.

Thank God !
    Thanks to the tour guide for leading and caring all the way!
    Thanks for everything!

2020-4-21

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

幸遇雪峰 离苦得乐

慈恩草

茫茫苦海无边际,万载如斯轮回转。

盘根错节关系网,婚姻家庭似藩篱。

娑婆世界种因果,世事如棋局局新。

哭天喊地无人问,爱恨情仇演绎场。

人生剧本巧安排,宇宙生命大舞台。

从小,经常会听到左邻右舍因鸡毛蒜皮点的小事而争吵不断,兄弟姊妹们之间因为自身利益而反目成仇,最悲哀的是有一家老人养育着三个儿子,四个姑娘,结果无一儿女负责赡养年迈的亲生父母,着实感到人生的凄凉溢满心头 ,活着的意义是为了什么?

随着年龄的不断长大自己也到了结婚成家的年龄,在父母的催促下自己也身不由己陷入了痛苦的渊薮,进入传统婚姻家庭中,自己为生存而奔波劳累,面朝黄土背朝天 的岁月没有尽头。婚姻家庭中给我带来的痛苦不计其数,苦不堪言,夫妻之间的不和谐,打骂、争吵属于家常便饭。一日凌晨争吵,独自一人跑到大街上向上苍哭喊我的家在哪里?婚姻家庭不是我的家,我的家到底在哪里?我一 定要找到属于自己的家!

兴许是我的真心呼喊感动了万能的上苍,08年有幸相遇生命禅院,迷迷糊糊中申请为禅院草“天音草”,自己依然是生活在婚姻家庭的牢笼中,被家庭中一系列繁琐事情而缠绕着,不懂得珍惜而把自己容易获得的草名弄丢了。 由于内心的不甘,心灵犹如空洞一般,09年再次申请禅院草成为“慈恩草”,这次没有再把自己弄丢,内心万分地喜悦,感恩万能的上帝!获得草名以后进入家园网,在网上不断学习交流,半年后开始申请入驻家园。刚到家园 ,看到和感受到的就是所有亲人们真、善、美、爱、信、诚、无私、勤劳的身影,生活在家园的老人们也有专人负责照顾,老人是所有人的老人,孩子也是家园所有人的孩子,入驻家园后,再没有为了生存而没日没夜的奔波和劳 累,没有争吵斗殴,偷盗抢劫现象。家园里任何地方,干净整洁,井然有序,一尘不染,能做到如此美丽都与娥皇的亲力亲为密切相连,自己的内心感觉是无比的幸福满足!激动的我每次都在梦里笑醒,感恩啊!能相遇这么多兄 弟姐妹一起生活在开心快乐,自由幸福,无忧无虑神奇的第二家园里,此生真乃福大命大造化大,这样的活法真美。这就是我梦寐以求的生活,这里就是我的家,感恩上苍恩赐,终于找到属于自己的家了!从此我的身,心,灵不 再红尘中孤独漂泊,从苦海中终于走了出来,激动的心泪情不自禁的打湿了稚嫩的脸庞,幸福的生活才真正开始了。

一、初次见雪峰:

在二零一零年一月三十一日入驻第二家园“仙韵图片公司”,在图片公司生活2周就到了春节,春节大家欢聚在聚仙台,到达聚仙台的第一晚蔚霞姐姐带着我去看望导游,自己都还有点羞涩感,人心的我内心想着自己初次与导游 相见什么礼品都没带,哈哈。当看到雪峰的第一眼给我的感觉就是踏实稳重和蔼和亲平易近人,雪峰没有一点架子可言,还记得雪峰跟我说的第一句话“感觉好累”,我问“怎么累,心里累还是身体累”,导游说“都不是”,当 时内心很是不解,但是也不敢再深层次的问,就这样几句简单的话语我马上就从导游房间出来了,但是导游所说的话一直在脑海中盘旋着,很久很久都无法抹去,也由于导游的那一句话激励着我,自己暗暗发誓,自己一定要变得 优秀完美,不要给家园和导游带来一点点的烦恼。记得一次自己生病了,雪峰看到后关切的询问着,“是否工作太劳累了,需要更换一下工作吗?需要过来聚仙台先休息一段时间吗”?被人类导游雪峰真诚关爱着,幸福瞬间溢满 身心。

二、雪峰严格要求追求一流:

春节期间每一位亲人都有自己的一份工作,而唯独迟来的我没有安排具体工作,内心对雪峰还有过一点点小埋怨,为何不给我安排工作呢?结果只是我自己心太急,学习期间导游问厨房还需要两个人负责洗碗,这下内心无比的喜 悦激动,马上举手报名,我跟山宝大哥俩人负责一起洗碗,逸仙姐姐负责检查碗筷是否洗的干净,抱着侥幸的心认为洗个碗还需要检查,结果是逸仙姐姐拿着洗过的玻璃杯在阳光的照射中看来看去,“不干净,重洗。”哈哈,第 一次自己就没有做到一流,最后所有的玻璃杯重新清洗,直至明亮干净,无一点儿水渍。还记得春节包饺子,雪峰挑剔八个不合格,饺子大小不一呀,饺子皮擀的大小不一样呀,薄厚不一呀等等等等,这雪峰还真的挑剔呀,严格 呀,追求一流呀。

三、雪峰惹得大家热泪盈眶:

二零一 一年六月三分院初建,三分院第一批过去建设的亲人需要20多人过去,自己幸运是第一批开拓者中的一员,雪峰跟大家讲,这一次分开后还不知哪年哪月才再次能够见面呢,于是决定六一儿童节晚会,晚会结束大家抱在一起哭 的是梨花带雨。根据自己在家园的不断熏陶,原来这都只是修行路上,一场游戏罢了,现在想想当时的自己多么的幼稚可笑。三分院生活三个月再次返回一分院,一分院生活了20多天又前往四分院,内心喜悦呀, 兴奋呀。

四、与雪峰四分院的点滴:

由于四分院建设工程量是最大的,自己跟雪峰在四分院一起生活的时间最长,刚到四分院每一个人都需要过劳动关,导游亲力亲为,与亲人们一起不惜余力干活往大车上装沙子。我干了半个月的体力劳动后,一天晚饭后导游在天 水寨清洗鱼池,我洗澡后过去洗衣服,导游突然跟我说“让我负责采购工作”,说实话,“当时还有点害怕,这么大的工程量,我负责采购工作,心想,开什么玩笑,这工作自己干不了,让别人干吧”,导游说“怎么不相信导游 ”,我说“不是不相信导游,是不相信自己”,导游说这样吧“你先试试,不行的话再换”,我说“试试可以”,就这样慈恩的采购生活开始了。每当出车回来的晚了,导游都会在第一时间打电话询问,“怎么样了,回来了吗? 到什么地方了?”这样的关心体贴爱护着,感觉自己真的是幸运儿,自己有多大的福分能够让导游来关爱爱护自己呢?会不由自主的回想,就是自己的父母都没有这么关爱过自己,每每想起都会有感动的泪水流下。 最让自己感动 的两件事情是:(1).大年初一导游亲自给兄弟姐妹亲人情人们洗礼,把累世沾染的心灵尘垢和孽缘通过洗礼而越来越纯净,在以后的道路上轻松前行。(2).13年第二家园来了8位外国友人过来体验生活,由于住房紧张 ,我把我的房间让给一对国外情侣住。当天去采购了几车羊粪,回来的也比较晚,自己还没有找到住的房间,刚好当天导游要讲课,自己坐在大厅中感觉身体特别劳累,就爬到椅子上睡着了,期间,导游经过我身边问我“累了” ,单单俩字就温暖了我的心,想着,这么点点的小事雪峰都能注意到,并关爱着。雪峰亲自带着我言传身教,教我为人处事之道,雪峰在与人打交道中,自己腰板从来没有挺起来,无论相遇的高官贵人,还是门卫保安,以至于地 痞流氓,雪峰的言谈举止,彬彬有礼,面带笑容,平易近人都让我折服。记得还有一次和导游一起出车采购,偶遇一只大狗龇牙咧嘴的朝我们扑来,导游奋不顾身,挺身而出就挡在我们前面了,一桩桩,一件件,一幕幕,在点点 滴滴中都显露了雪峰的平凡,普通,谦卑,体现了家园理念爱护仙女,仙女为尊的遵旨。震撼心灵呀!从细节中彰显了一个人的人品及修为品质,雪峰的人品及修为是我学习的榜样,我只有努力提升自己的修为,做一冠合格的禅 院草。与雪峰在四分院类似这样生活中的点滴不计其数。

由于自身的不完美,四分院建设初建成型时,遭到了政府的迫害,压迫,打压,堵路,断电,断水,每日里全天不间断的用高音喇叭骚扰着,家园里还有80多岁的老人和5-6岁的孩子,在这样压迫骚扰打压中,雪峰都不让禅院草抱怨和埋怨政府的工作人员和当地村民,每到吃饭时间时,导游都会安排几个兄弟姐妹给执勤的政府人员送饭送水。政府甚至迫使当地村民半夜三更往家园院子里扔石头, 直接把太阳能热水器砸了个稀巴烂。趾高气昂,言语粗鲁,打骂姐妹,吓唬孩子,换而言之,在现今的文明社会里,明知是违法行为,政府却拿不出任何理由和借口,用所谓的黑道行为恣意行凶。即使这样的行为,雪峰依然让禅 院草以文明行为对待。禅院草的宗旨:敬畏上帝!敬畏生命!敬畏大自然!真正切切做到了:人与大自然和谐相处!人与人和谐相处!人与社会和谐相处!

五、另谋生路:

由于政府的不理解+迫害,雪峰只好带着禅院草另谋生路,将近年关,一三年尾,让一部分年轻优秀的禅院草重新踏入社会打工,磨炼自己。我,娥皇,太极负责前往新疆开始寻找新的家园之路,刚下飞机,寒风刺骨,饥寒交迫 ,直接奔赴阿克苏,当时看到人人都在为置办年货而来回忙碌,感恩上帝,我们三人到大年三十终于找到了零时的落脚之处,并且在年后顺利找到两处驻地,家园从西南转战西北大漠戈壁的行程开始了。禅院草在蛮荒之地开始了 又一次的开拓,盐碱之地,白茫茫的一片,苦涩的咸水,漫天的尘沙敲打着脸颊,早晨醒来,漫天星辰璀璨夺目,仿佛在诉说着,小草,不要怕,守住初心,坚持下来,上帝爷爷在冥冥之中照看着你们呢!白天在零离破碎的土地 上整理着生活的废弃物品,禅院草把吃苦精神当成了人生的一大享受,因为在集体劳动中,即使再重再累的活儿,处处都能听到欢声笑语,从内心里透露出来的笑容是那么的纯美,心灵是如此的晶莹剔透,可爱极了。从此也流行 一首歌, “天空飘来五个字那都不是事”那时不论遇到多大的事情,想象这首歌也会哈哈一笑。

春季来了,百亩香梨园姐妹们在日夜灌溉,给梨花人工授粉,在她们的身上看到了勤劳,无私在禅院理念的熏陶下犹如天山上的雪莲,绽放的如此圣洁脱俗,纤尘不染。“忽如一夜春风来,千树万树梨花开”。为了自给自足,亲 人们在大雪风飞寒风刺骨的天气下奔赴农场采摘棉花,但是好景不常,不到一年时间里亲人们的住宿房间还没有完全建好,再一次遭到了政府的强烈拆除房屋,体验了政府的铁面无私,不留任何情面,刚建成型的房屋瞬间成为了 一片废墟,禅院草再一次一无所有,即使这样的情况下,雪峰依旧让禅院草以文明对待一切,禅院草再次踏上了漂流无家可归的路途,大年初一雪峰带着几位亲人们再次踏上寻找家园的征程。

六、零时住处长江沿岸:

雪峰为了让孩子们能够不要耽误学业, 一部分亲人们再次踏入社会打工,嘉善仙兄在家园危难时刻东奔西跑为20几位亲人在自家周边奔波着寻找合适的住房,找学校让家园孩子能够顺利进入学校读书,找工厂让亲人们能够打工。无论相处怎样的境况,遭遇怎样的危 难,真真体现了禅院家园一家亲,无论走到哪里只要有禅院草的地方就有自己的家。江边生活一年后雪峰再次建立起了隐逸山庄,水汪汪,芝麻坡,仅仅一年半左右时间,一处如诗如画的家园再次埋没。雪峰再次踏上了寻找上帝 王国的征程中——瓦努阿图。

七、鹏城之旅:

雪峰与一行五人在瓦努阿图奔波生活寻找了70多天,由于生活条件的艰苦,吃的,住的,喝的也非常艰难困苦,雪峰亲自烧火做饭,住茅草房,再加上蚊虫的叮咬,身上多处被蚊虫叮咬的起泡,流脓,肿大,走路都困难,无奈 只好返回故国,回国刚好又遇逢年佳节,当看到憔悴,疲惫,消瘦的导游和亲人们回来,自己悄无声息的抹眼泪,导游点点滴滴为家园勤俭节约,艰苦朴素,任劳任怨,奋不顾身,无缘无悔的爱燃烧着自己。这就是我们的导游, 人生和生命的引路人。在鹏城生活了四个多月,导游和娥皇又踏上寻找家园的征程,奔赴加国,六十多岁的人没有一个安身之处,依然为禅院草奔波在异国他乡。

八、加拿大:

神奇的加国绿洲坐落在拉客拉喀什湖畔,雪峰为了不给家园增加负担,每日里为客人准备早餐,打扫卫生,清洗被褥,招待客人无微不至,从不收取任何客人的定金。早餐准备的丰富多彩,应有尽有,足量足份,每一位客人看到 后都非常的震惊,客人们生平住过的地方都没有这么充足的早餐,而且价格低廉,实惠如意。客人们的房间打扫的干净整洁,一尘不染,客人们都为之感动和敬佩。客人来了导游远远的出来相迎,嘘寒问暖,客人走时欣喜相送。 白发鬓鬓的导游,还在为生存而忙碌,还要为禅院草奉献心灵食粮,一身用心血精心浇灌的一株株禅院小草能够健康茁壮的成长,早日攀登上人生和生命的巅峰。

这就是我与雪峰导游朝夕相处的十年半的时光,他的言谈举止,所作所为,我只是谈了冰山一角。世人用常规的思维和眼光根本无法看清也琢磨不透雪峰这个人的,因为他是神佛仙圣的化身,他是一面镜子,自己什么状态映射的 将是什么状态。

感恩上帝恩典!
    感恩神佛仙圣一路护佑!
    感恩导游辛勤引领教诲!
    感恩一往无前的兄弟姐妹们!

Fortunately meeting Xuefeng

Mercy grass

The boundless sea of ​​bitterness is boundless, revolving like this forever.

The intertwined network of relationships, marriage and family are like barriers.

The world of Sao Po has cause and effect, and the world is like a new chess game.

No one asks, crying and shouting, love-hate love-hate performance scene.

The life script is ingeniously arranged, the big stage of life in the universe.

Since I was a child, I have often heard the neighbors arguing over trivial matters. Brothers and sisters turned into enemies because of their own interests. The saddest thing is that there is an old man in a family raising three sons and four girls, but nothing happens. The children are responsible for supporting their aging biological parents, and they really feel the bleakness of life overflowing in their hearts. What is the meaning of living?

As the age continues to grow up, I have reached the age to marry and start a family. Under the urging of my parents, I can not help but fall into a painful abyss. After entering the traditional marriage and family, I am exhausted to survive and face the loess. The years have no end. My marriage and family brought me countless sufferings, and the misery was unspeakable. The disharmony between husband and wife, beating, scolding, and quarreling were commonplace. Arguing in the early hours of the day, I ran alone on the street and cried out to the heaven where is my home? Marriage and family are not my home, where is my home? I must find my own home!

Perhaps it was my sincere cry that moved the almighty God. In 2008, I was fortunate enough to meet the Life Zen Academy. I was confused and applied for the Zen grass "Tian Yincao". I was still living in the cage of marriage and family. Things are entangled, and I don't know how to cherish and lose the cursive name that I can easily get. Due to the unwillingness of the heart, the heart is as empty, so in 2009, I applied for the grass of the meditation garden to become the "grass of kindness" again. This time I didn't lose myself again. I was extremely happy in my heart and grateful to the Almighty God! After getting the cursive name, I entered the homeland network, continued to learn and communicate on the Internet, and began to apply for homeland after half a year. When I first arrived at home, I saw and felt the true, kind, beauty, love, faith, sincerity, selfless, and hardworking figures of all relatives. The elderly living in the homeland are also taken care of by special personnel. The elderly are the elderly of all people. The child is also the child of the owner of the homeland. After entering the homeland, he no longer has to run around and work day and night in order to survive, there is no quarrel, robbery, and robbery. Anywhere in the homeland, clean and tidy, orderly, spotless, being so beautiful is closely connected with Ehuang's personal efforts, and I feel extremely happy and content in my heart! I am so excited that I wake up in my dreams every time, thank you! To meet so many brothers and sisters to live together in a happy, free and happy, carefree and magical second home, this life is really good fortune and great luck, this kind of living is really beautiful. This is the life I dream of. This is my home. Thanks to God's gift, I finally found my own home! From then on, my body, mind, and spirit no longer wandered lonely in the dust, and finally came out of the sea of ​​bitterness. I couldn't help but wet my immature face with excitement and tears, and a happy life really began.

1. Seeing Xuefeng for the first time:

On January 31, 2010, he settled in his second home, "Xianyun Pictures Company". After living in the picture company for two weeks, the Spring Festival came. During the Spring Festival, everyone gathered in Juxiantai, and arrived at Juxiantai on the first night of sister Weixia. Taking me to see the tour guide, I still feel a little bit shy. In my heart, I thought that when I first met the tour guide, I didn't bring any gifts, haha. When I saw Xuefeng, the first thing I felt was to be steady, amiable and approachable. Xuefeng didn’t have a bit of air to speak of. I still remember the first sentence Xuefeng said to me, "I feel so tired." I asked, "How is it?" Tired, tired in the heart or tired in the body", the tour guide said "neither". At that time, I was very puzzled, but I didn't dare to ask in depth. With just a few simple words, I immediately came out of the tour guide's room, but The words of the tour guide have been circling in my mind for a long, long time. It is also because the words of the tour guide inspired me, I secretly swear that I must become excellent and perfect, and do not bring a little bit to the home and the tour guide. Troubles. I remember when I was sick once, Xuefeng asked with concern after seeing it, "Is it too tired at work, do I need to change my job? Do I need to come to Juxiantai to take a rest for a while?"? Being sincerely cared by the human tour guide Xuefeng, happiness instantly fills the body and mind.

2. Xuefeng strictly requires the pursuit of first-class:

During the Spring Festival, every family member has his own job, but I was the only one who was late and did not arrange a specific job. I still complained a little bit about Xuefeng in my heart. Why not arrange a job for me? It turned out that I was too anxious. During the study, the tour guide asked two people in the kitchen to be responsible for washing dishes. I was very excited and excited. I immediately raised my hands to sign up. Brother Shanbao and I were responsible for washing the dishes together, and sister Yixian was responsible for the inspection. Whether the dishes and chopsticks are clean, I thought that washing a dish still needs to be checked with a lucky heart. As a result, sister Yixian was holding the washed glass in the sunlight and looked at it, "Not clean, wash again." Haha, I didn't make it first-class for the first time. Finally, all the glasses were cleaned again until they were bright and clean without any water stains. Remember that when making dumplings during the Spring Festival, Xuefeng was picky about eight unqualified dumplings, the size of the dumplings was different, the size of the dumpling skins were different, the thickness was different, etc., this Xuefeng was really picky and strict. Pursue first-class.

3. Xuefeng drew tears to everyone's eyes:

In June 2011, the third branch of the hospital was first built. The first batch of relatives of the third branch in the past construction needed more than 20 people to pass. Fortunately, he was one of the first batch of pioneers. Xuefeng told everyone that after the separation this time I don’t know when and when I will meet again, so I decided to have a Children’s Day party. At the end of the party, everyone hugged and cried together. According to the continuous influence of my homeland, it turns out that this is just a game on the road of spiritual practice. Now I think about how naive I was at that time. After living in the third branch for three months, I returned to the first branch again. After living in the first branch for more than 20 days, I went to the fourth branch again. I felt joy and excitement in my heart.

Fourth, a little bit with the Xuefeng Fourth Branch:

Since the construction volume of the quadrant is the largest, I have lived with Xuefeng for the longest time in the quadrant. Everyone who has just arrived in the quadrant has to pass the labor barrier. The tour guide will do it by himself, and work with relatives to spare no effort. Load sand on the car. After half a month of physical labor, the tour guide cleaned the fish pond in Tianshui Village after dinner one evening. After I took a bath, I went to wash the clothes. The tour guide suddenly told me "let me be responsible for the procurement work". To be honest, "I was a little scared at the time. With such a large amount of work, I’m responsible for the procurement work, and I thought, what a joke, I can’t do this work by myself, let others do it.” The tour guide said, “Why don’t you trust the tour guide? "You", the tour guide said, "Try it first, and then change if it doesn't work." I said "Try it," and the merciful purchasing life began. Whenever you leave the bus late, the tour guide will call and ask at the first time, "How is it? Are you back? Where did you go?" Such care and thoughtfulness make me feel like I am really lucky. How much blessing is there for tour guides to care for themselves? I can't help but think back, that is, my parents have never cared for me so much, and tears shed when I think about it. The two things that touched me most are: (1). On the first day of the new year, the tour guide personally baptizes brothers and sisters, relatives and lovers, and makes the soul dust and destiny that have been contaminated by ages through the baptism to become more and more pure, on the road in the future Move forward easily. (2). In 2013, 8 foreign friends came to the second home to experience life. Due to the shortage of housing, I gave up my room to a foreign couple. I went to purchase a few carts of sheep dung that day, and I came back late. I haven’t found a room to live in. It happened that the tour guide was going to give a lecture on the same day. I was very tired while sitting in the lobby, so I climbed onto a chair and fell asleep. The tour guide passed by me and asked me "tired". The two words alone warmed my heart, thinking that Xuefeng would notice and care for such little things. Xuefeng personally taught me how to behave with my own words and deeds. In dealing with people, Xuefeng never stood up, no matter the high-ranking officials or the guards and security guards he met, even the gangsters, Xuefeng's speech and manners. , Polite, smiling, and approachable make me impressed. I remember that there was another time when I went out to purchase with the tour guide. I encountered a big dog grinning at us. The tour guide was desperate and stood in front of us. Dizhong reveals Xuefeng's ordinary, ordinary, and humble, and embodies the homeland concept of loving and respecting fairies. Shock the soul! From the details, it shows a person's character and cultivation quality. Xuefeng's character and cultivation are an example for me to learn from. I can only work hard to improve my cultivation and become a qualified Zen garden grass. There are countless bits and pieces in life similar to Xuefeng in the quadrant.

Due to its own imperfections, when the quadrant was initially built, it was persecuted, oppressed, suppressed, blocked by roads, power cuts, and water cuts. They were harassed with tweeters throughout the day. In the midst of such oppression, harassment and suppression, Xuefeng people in their 80s and children between the ages of 5 and 6 will not let the monastery grass complain or blame the government staff and local villagers. The tour guide will arrange a few brothers every time for dinner. The sisters deliver food and water to government personnel on duty. The government even forced local villagers to throw stones into their home yard in the middle of the night, directly smashing the solar water heaters. Arrogant, rude words, beating and scolding sisters, frightening children, in other words, in today's civilized society, the government knows that it is illegal, but the government can't provide any reason or excuse to use so-called underworld behavior to commit murder. Even with such behavior, Xuefeng still let the grass of the temple be treated with civilized behavior. The purpose of the meditation grass: to fear God! Awe of life! Awe of nature! Really did it all: human beings live in harmony with nature! People live in harmony! People live in harmony with society!

Five, another way of living:

Due to the government's incomprehension + persecution, Xuefeng had to take the Zen garden grass to make a living. Near the end of the year, at the end of one to three years, some young and outstanding Zen garden grass can re-enter the society to work and temper themselves. I, Ehuang, and Tai Chi are in charge of going to Xinjiang to start looking for a new homeland. I just got off the plane and rushed to Aksu directly because of the bitter wind and hunger. At that time, I saw that everyone was busy buying new year’s goods. Thank God, we The three of them finally found a place to stay at Zero Hour on the New Year's Eve, and successfully found two locations after the new year. The journey of their homes from the southwest to the Gobi Desert in the northwest began. The grass of the meditation house began to open up again in the wild land, the salt-alkali land, the vast expanse of whiteness, the bitter salty water, the sky dust and sand hit the cheeks, wake up in the morning, the sky full of stars is dazzling, as if telling, Xiaocao, don't be afraid, hold on to your original intention and persevere, God grandpa is looking after you in the dark! In the daytime, the waste products of life are sorted on the fragmented land. The grass of the Zen courtyard regards the spirit of enduring hardship as a great enjoyment of life, because in the collective work, no matter how heavy and tiring the work is, laughter can be heard everywhere. , The smile revealed from the heart is so pure and beautiful, and the heart is so crystal clear and so cute. Since then, a song has been popular, "Five words floating in the sky, it's not a problem" At that time, no matter how big things are encountered, imagine this song will laugh.

Spring is here. The sisters of Hundred Acre Fragrant Pear Orchard are irrigating day and night and pollinating pear flowers artificially. They can see in their hard work and selflessness under the influence of the philosophy of the temple, they are like snow lotus on the Tianshan Mountains, blooming so holy and refined. "Suddenly, like a night of spring breeze, thousands of trees and pear blossoms". In order to be self-sufficient, relatives rushed to the farm to pick cotton under the snowy wind and the bitter wind, but the good times were not very frequent. In less than a year, the relatives’ accommodation rooms had not been fully built. Once again, they were strongly encouraged by the government. After demolishing the house, I experienced the government’s selflessness and no affection. The newly completed house instantly became a ruin. Once again, there was nothing in the temple grass. Even under such circumstances, Xuefeng still let the temple grass treat everything with civilization. Cao once again embarked on the road of drifting homeless. On the first day of the new year, Xuefeng took a few relatives on the journey to find home again.

6. Live at zero hour along the Yangtze River:

In order for the children not to delay their studies, Xuefeng some relatives stepped into the society to work again. The Jiashan fairy brother ran around for more than 20 relatives to find suitable housing around their homes and find a school for their homes. Children can go to school smoothly and find factories so that relatives can work part-time. No matter what kind of situation you get along with, what kind of distress you encounter, it truly reflects the family of the meditation house, no matter where you go, as long as there is grass in the meditation house, you will have your own home. After living on the riverside for a year, Xuefeng once again built a secluded villa with watery and sesame slopes. In only about a year and a half, a picturesque home was buried again. Xuefeng once again embarked on the journey to find the Kingdom of God-Vanuatu.

7. Journey to Pengcheng:

Xuefeng and a group of five people spent more than 70 days searching for life in Vanuatu. Due to the difficult living conditions, eating, living, and drinking were also very difficult and difficult. Xuefeng personally burned and cooked, lived in thatched houses, and added mosquitoes. The bite, blistering, pus, swelling, and difficulty walking on many parts of the body from mosquito bites, I had no choice but to return to the home country. When I returned to China, it happened to meet the new year festival. When I saw the haggard, exhausted, and emaciated tour guides and relatives coming back, He wiped his tears silently, and the tour guide was thrifty and thrifty for his homeland. This is our tour guide, life and life guide. After living in Pengcheng for more than four months, the tour guide and Ehuang embarked on a journey to find their homeland and rushed to Canada. People in their sixties have no place to stay, and they are still rushing to a foreign country for the monastery.

8. Canada:

The magical Canadian oasis is located on the banks of Lake Lakash. In order not to burden the home, Xuefeng prepares breakfast for guests every day, cleans them, washes the bedding, entertains guests meticulously, and never collects any deposit from any guests. The breakfast is rich and varied, with everything you need, enough and enough. Every guest is shocked when they see it. There is no such sufficient breakfast in the place where the guests have lived, and the price is low and affordable. The guests' rooms were clean and tidy and spotless, and the guests were moved and admired by it. When the guests came, the tour guide came out to greet each other from a distance. The tour guides with white hair and temples are still busy for survival, and they also have to devote spiritual food to the temple grass. The grasses of the temple garden carefully watered with painstaking efforts can grow healthily and vigorously, and climb to the pinnacle of life and life as soon as possible.

This is the ten and a half years that I spent with the Xuefeng tour guide day and night. His speech, manners, and actions, I just talked about the tip of the iceberg. With conventional thinking and vision, people in the world can't see clearly nor understand Xuefeng, because he is the incarnation of gods, buddhas and immortals, and he is a mirror. What kind of state will be reflected by his own state.

Thank God for grace!
    Grateful to the gods and gods and immortals for blessing all the way!
    Thanks to the guide for your hard work
    Thanks to the brothers and sisters who have never moved forward!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now I will share some valuable artcles written by Xuefeng, I welcome all of you to share your thoughts on these articles. Hope I didn't bother you too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

民主是平庸者们的追求

Democracy is the Pursuit of Mediocrity

Xuefeng

(Translated by Transn and Edited by Kaer)

三个臭皮匠永远赛不过一个诸葛亮,即使三千个三万个臭皮匠加在一起也赛不过一个诸葛亮。在重大决策面前,一个高瞻远瞩身怀大略者的决策远远胜过千千万万个平庸者的集体决定。

Three cobblers could never exceed Zhuge Liang. Neither three-thousand nor even thirty-thousand cobblers could not outwit him. When critical decisions are to be made, an individual of lofty vision and great strategies can outperform the collective decisions of tens of thousands of the mediocre.

民主会走向平庸,走向穷途末路,以中国近代史上毛泽东的几次大起大落为例就能说明问题。1929年6月,在闽西红4军党的“七大”会议上,毛泽东被迫离开了红四军总前委书记的领导岗位;1931年11月在瑞金叶坪 的赣南会议上,他遭到党内错误批判,被挤出苏区中央局;1932年10月,在宁都会议上毛泽东再受排挤,连红一方面军总政委的职务也被罢免。1934年1月,“全苏二大”期间毛泽东被架空,拿掉了中央人民委员会主 席的职务,其结果如何呢?结果是红色根据地日益缩小,革命走向低潮,最终导致第五次反“围剿”斗争的失败,红军被迫战略转移,开始了人类战争史上的悲壮之举——二万五千里长征,毛泽东亲手创立的中央根据地毁于一旦 。

Democracy leads to mediocrity and to dead ends. We can illustrate this point by the several ups and downs of Chairman Mao Zedong during early twentieth century Chinese history.

June, 1929: In the 7’th CPC National Congress of the Fourth Red Army held in Western Fujian, Mao Zedong was forced to leave his position of the Frontline Committee Secretary of the Fourth Red Army.

November, 1931: In the Southern Jiangxi Meeting held in Yeping, Ruijin, Chairman Mao was mistakenly criticised by the party and was elbowed out of the Central Committee during the Soviet area.

October, 1932: At the Ningdu Meeting, the Chairman was pushedexcluded aside again and even lost his post of Political Commissar of the First Red Army.

January. 1934: During the “Second Congress of the Soviet Area”, he was made a mere figurehead and removed from his position as Chairman of the Central People's Committee. The result of these demotions was the gradual shrinking of red bases and the revolution-ushered low tide, resulting in the failure of the fifth “Counter-Campaign against Encirclement and Suppression”. The Red Army was forced to make a strategic shift to start the solemn and stirring move in the war history of mankind - The 25,000-li Long March. The central base personally created by Mao Zedong was destroyed overnight.

整个宇宙实行的是独裁制,由上帝一“人”做主,唯有宇宙全体生命不折不扣服从于上帝的旨意,宇宙才能有秩序地运行,所有生命才能有效地生存生活,否则,宇宙必然会瓦解。如果那个阿猫阿狗不服气,高喊“上帝啊!你也 太独裁霸道了,上帝的座位要轮流坐,要经过全宇宙民主选举决定谁当上帝。”若如此,整个宇宙必然会消失。这就如现在的生命禅院,如果实行民主选举谁来当导游,我被选掉当导游的资格,那么,生命禅院必然会垮,生命禅 院垮了,所有禅院草的心愿难以达成理想难以实现。

The whole universe is run in a unilateral manner under the “one” unique Greatest Creator. It is only when all LIFE in the universe follows the will of the Greatest Creator that the universe can run orderly and all LIFE can survive and live effectively. In any other way, the universe would collapse. If a cat or dog were not convinced, and cried out, "Oh, Greatest Creator! You have been too autocratic and domineering; the throne of the Greatest Creator should be shared in turns and the Greatest Creator should be chosen by democratic elections from the whole universe”, then all would disappear. As it is with Lifechanyuan, if the guide were to be decided through a democratic election and if I were not elected as such, then Lifechanyuan would inevitably dissolve, and if that were to happen, the hopes and dreams of all the Chanyuan Celestials would become impossible to achieve.

拿破仑有句名言,“三个司令当家不如一个司令做主。”只有“一个司令做主”才能有效率,有秩序。

Napoleon famously said, "Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.” It is only when the chief-commander makes the decisions that they can be effective and orderly.

“圣人抱一为天下式,”整个宇宙只有一个上帝做主,一个政府只能有一个首脑做主,一个公司只能有一个老板做主,一个乐团只能有一个指挥,这是“天下式”,贤明的人们应当遵从这“天下式。”

“The Sage embraces the One and becomes the model of the world.” The Greatest Creator is the One in the universe. The state leader is the One in the government. The boss is the One in a company. The conductor is the One in an orchestra. This is the "model of the world" and sages must comply with the it.

一个事业,谁开创,谁就是老板,其事业的大小事务之决策应当由老板说了算。

Whoever creates a business should be the boss with all big and small decisions being made by or delegated by that boss.

哪些人要民主?
       答:不负责任的人会要民主,智慧平庸者会要民主,争权夺利者会要民主,偷鸡摸狗偷奸耍滑者会要民主,自私自利者会要民主,想推卸责任者会要民主,没有主见的混混会要民主,不愿无私奉献不愿付出努力却想分一杯 羹者会要民主。

Question: What types of people want democracy?
    Answer: Eight of those types are described here:

1. Irresponsible People

2. People with Mediocre Minds

3. People who Scramble for Power

4. People who Do Things Stealthily

5. People who are Selfish

6. People who Shift Responsibilities

7. People Without Definite Views of their own

8. Profiteers from others’ labor Without Sacrificing.

凡事,不管其事大小重轻,必须由一人负责,其负责范围内的事由其一人说了算,不能讨论、争论、辩论,不能实行民主。如果一件事务有两个人或几个人负责,那将是低效率的资源消耗过程,其结果是相互推诿扯皮最后没人负 责。

All matters, big and small, must be managed by responsible individuals. They should be the ones to make decisions within the scope of their responsibilities. There should be no arguments, debates, discussions, or consensuses. Whenever two or more people jointly control anything, the result becomes a resource consuming process with low efficiency and mutual finger-pointing with no one ultimately being held responsible.
    凡事,不管其事大小重轻,必须由一人负责,其负责范围内的事由其一人说了算,不能讨论、争论、辩论,不能实行民主。如果一件事务有两个人或几个人负责,那将是低效率的资源消耗过程,其结果是相互推诿扯皮最后没人负 责。

No matter how democratic a flock of sheep is, it can never resist a wolf; no matter how democratic a group of people with mediocre wisdom is, it can never match the vision and insight of a saint.
    生命禅院时代不实行民主,而是实行“各司其职,各负其责,”“八仙过海各显神通,”各项事业由其具体负责人一人说了算,其他人全力配合并严格按照具体负责人的要求一丝不苟去做。

The Lifechanyuan Era does not practise democracy, but "each one has their duty and accountability". "Like the Eight Immortals crossing the sea, each one shows his or her special prowess." Each undertaking is in the hands of one responsible person. Others should cooperate fully and follow the exact requirements of the one in charge strictly and meticulously.
    如果一个负责人不能实行独裁却总要民主决定大小事务,那证明这个负责人是不负责任的人,证明他没有能力负这个责,他是在消耗浪费大家的时间、精力,消耗浪费自然资源和人力资源。

If a leader cannot control their rule, but decides every affair through compromises and consolidations, then they are not being responsible and are incapable of assuming their responsibility. They are consuming and wasting everyone's time and energy as well as their natural and human resources.
    民主永远是平庸者的追求,贤明者当戒之。
    如果某个负责人刚愎自用大权独揽实行暴政如何办?
    这个问题我不知道,你说怎么办?

Democracy always leads to mediocrity and the wise should guard against that, but what should we do when a leader is self-willed, domineers their power, and exercises tyranny?
    I do not know; what do you think?

June 23th, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

为别人而活的人最自私

The most selfish are those who live for others

Xuefeng

(Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

世人历来歌颂那些为别人而活的人,所以,世界充满了谎言和欺诈。
    那些声称为他人而活的人,都是自私自利的人,都是虚伪的人,都是“罪犯”。

The world always sings praises for those who live for others, therefore the world is full of lies and deceit. Those who claim to live for others are selfish and hypocritical; they are “criminals”.

每一个事物,每一个生命,必须保持自己的个性,这是上帝创造万事万物的初衷,如果桃树不结桃子,非要为葡萄树活着,本身就活错了,不仅丧失了作为桃树的价值,也是粗暴地干涉了葡萄树的天性和自由。一个人,首先要爱 惜自己,张扬自己的天性,如若不是这样,他就违背了上帝意愿。

Every thing and every life must maintain its individual character. This was the intention of the Greatest Creator when all was created.

It is wrong for the peach tree to live for the grapevine instead of producing peaches, as not only does it lose its value as a peach tree, but it also interferes rudely with the nature and freedom of the grapevine.

To be a human, one should first cherish themself and promote their own nature and personality. If not, they disobey the will of the Greatest Creator.

每一个分子,都会全力维护自己的结构,都必须自私,否则,宇宙就会变回到无极状态,每一个生命,都必须全力维护自己的存在,否则,生命会绝迹。每一个人,都必须首先要保证自己的存活,否则,“天诛地 灭。”

Every molecule must maintain its structure; it must be selfish or the universe will regress to its random state. Every life must struggle to maintain itself or they would go extinct. Every person must ensure their own survival first or the devil wins!

事实是,天下根本就没有几个彻底为他人而活的人,骨子里都是为了自己。如果谁声称自己是为别人活着,此人是在撒谎,是在掩饰自己自私的本性。

It is a fact that very few people live completely for others, but for themselves by nature. Anyone who claims to live for others is lying and is concealing their true, selfish nature.

天下有没有为人民而活着的皇帝?没有,一个也没有。
    天下有没有为子女而活着的父母?没有,一个也没有。

基督耶稣,佛陀释迦牟尼是为别人而活着吗?根本不是

作为生命禅院导游,我整天忙忙碌碌为开创生命禅院时代奔波,是为了别人吗?根本不是,我是为了成就自己。
    只要挖出每个人活着的根,我们会发现,人都是为自己而活着。

Is there an emperor who lives for the people within his jurisdiction? No, none!

Is there a parent who lives for their children? No, none!

Did Christ Jesus and the Buddha Sakyamuni live for others? No, not at all!

As the guide of Lifechanyuan, I keep myself busy with the creation of the Lifechanyuan era. Do I do it for others? Not at all, I do this for my own achievement. As long as the reason for living is spelled out for everyone, we find that people live for themselves.

哪些人喜欢声称自己是为别人而活着?
    虚伪狡诈的人、无能的人、没有独立意识的人、自私自利的人、大奸大猾的人、想把自己的意志强加于人的人、善于撒谎的人、想控制人的人、不尊重人的人、想把自己的过错和失误推卸给他人的人、想摧残和压榨他人的人、喜 欢干涉他人生活的人,这样的人们,都喜欢声称自己是为他人而活着。
    让每一个人都活他自己,让每一个人都按照自己的天性活出自己,如此,才能群星灿烂,百花齐放,精彩纷呈,气象万千。

What kind of people claim to live for others? Those who are false, crafty, incompetent, and without a sense of independence. Those who are selfish and deceitful want to impose their will on others and those who are good at lying intend to control and disrespect others. Those who put their own faults and blame on others want to use and abuse others and they prefer to interfere with others’ lives. Those are the kind of people who claim they live for others. Let everyone live for themselves and let everyone live upon themselves according to their own nature. In such a situation, the stars will shine brilliantly, the flowers will blossom lively, and the world will be prosperous, diverse, and splendid.

为什么说声称自己是为他人而活的人是“罪犯”?
       一、你无形中在给他人增加精神和心灵的负担,让人感恩戴德,一辈子为你效劳。
       二、你粗暴地干涉了他人的天性和自由,使人内疚,惭愧,使人的天性难以绽放。
       三、你扰乱了道的运行程序,使社会无序混乱,使谎言和欺骗风行于世。

Why do I say those are “criminals” who claimed that they live for others?

Firstly, they burden the spirits and souls of others because people would feel a great deal of gratitude and a need to serve them, perhaps all their lives. Secondly, they rudely interfere with the nature and freedom of others and make them feel guilt and shame, so it becomes impossible for their natures to bloom. Thirdly, they disturb the program running with Tao, create social disorder, and make lies and deception popular.

每个人只有为自己负责,先把自己活好,活出自己的天性,活出自己的风采,社会才会有序,才会祥和,才会温馨。
    只有为自己负责的人才会为别人负责,只有为自己活着的人才会尊重他人体谅他人理解他人,只有先活好自己的人才会给他人带来开心快乐自由幸福。

It is only when everyone is responsible for themselves that they live well by themselves within their own natures and by their own styles that society will be orderly, peaceful, and warm. Only those who can stand responsibility on their own can be responsible for others and only those who are living for themselves will respect others, be considerate of others, and understand others. Only those who live well by themselves will bring pleasure, joy, freedom, and happiness to others.

一个不知道自己是谁,一个自身不完美的人,忌妒、比较、怨恨、埋怨、抱怨、生气、愤恨、喜欢争斗的人,你能为他人带来什么?你怎么为他人生活?一个连自己的生存问题解决不了,连自己的苦恼痛苦化解不了的人,你能为 别人做什么?能为别人活出什么?

If you do not know who you are, if you are an imperfect person filled with jealousy, ego, resentment, complaints, anger, and aggression, then what can you possibly bring to others? How can you live for others? If you are unable to even deal with your own issues of life and are unable to smooth away your own trouble and pain, then what can you do for others and how can you live for others?

雪峰提倡人人为自己负责,为自己而活,事事先替自己着想打算,先活好自己,不要先考虑他人的感受,不要为他人而丧失自己,会不会导致社会无序混乱?
    事实胜于雄辩!

Xuefeng advocates for everyone to be responsible for themselves first, live for themselves first, consider themselves first, live well by themselves first, and not to consider the feelings of others or lose yourself for them. Would it lead to a social disorder? Facts speak louder than words!

生命禅院创办的第二家园生活模式中,近百人在一起生活,人人按照上述规范生活,“不操别人的心,不管别人的事,”“人不求我不助之,”先考虑自己,一年多的实践如何呢?——祥和温馨,井然有序,人人开心,个个自由 ,犹如生活在天堂。

人要造福,就先活好自己;人要造孽,就先为别人活吧!

In the second home life pattern founded by Lifechanyuan, nearly one hundred people live together and everyone lives according to the above standard, “Do not bother with others or regard other people’s business” and “I will not help unless help is asked for”. We just consider ourselves first. How has this practice gone on for more than nine years? Everything is in order, everyone is happy and free, and we are living in a peaceful and sociable paradise. People who want to confer benefit on society should live for themselves first and people who want to commit sin should live for others!

July 3rd 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

知识不是力量

Knowledge Is Not Power

Xuefeng

知识,是人们在社会和生产的实践活动中积累起来的经验和认知的综合。
        一个人具备了丰富的知识,表示此人具备了拥有力量的基础,但不管他拥有的知识多么丰富,并不代表此人有力量。比如图书馆拥有丰富的知识,但图书馆本身并不具备力量。仅仅从储存知识这一点而言,人的大脑与图书馆无异 。

Knowledge is a combination of the experience and cognition accumulated by our social and productive practical activities. One can possess a wealth of knowledge, which means that they possess the “foundation” to gain power, but no matter how much knowledge they have, it does not mean that they will ever have power. It is like a library which has abundant knowledge but no power. From the point of storing knowledge, a person’s brain is only like a library.
    “知识就是力量,”这是十七世纪英国哲学家弗兰西斯?培根在其著作《沉思录》中说的,一般在学校里,老师在激发学生的学习兴趣时津津乐道的就是这句话,由此,学生们盲目地认为,只要学好了学校设置的课程,只要掌握 了知识,毕业后就可以拥有力量来实现自己的追求和理想。

“Knowledge is power”, is from “Meditation”, written by the seventeenth century British philosopher, Francis Bacon,which teachers delight in using to arouse students’ learning interest at school. As a result, students blindly believe that as long as they learn their lessons well which are set by schools, and as long as they grasp that knowledge, they will have the power to achieve their own pursuits and ideals after they graduate.
    知识主要来自于感官,但是,弗兰西斯?培根针对古希腊哲学家普罗特格拉的“人是万物的尺度”之论说:“断定感官为衡量万物的尺度,是很大的错误”。这也就是说,用通过感观获得的知识来判断和衡量万事万物万象会犯错 误的。

Knowledge comes mainly from our sense organs. However, in the view of the Greek Philosopher Protagoras, “Human is the measure of everything”. This was refuted by Francis Bacon who wrote that “It is a great mistake to conclude that our limited sense organs measure all things”. In other words, it is wrong to judge and measure all things and all forms from the limited knowledge that our sense organs can provide.
    现在,我们面前站着一个初中毕业的性感妙龄美女和一位获得博士学位的丑妞,请问:这两位女子中哪一位更能引起一个男人丰富的联想和情绪的波动?更能激发一个男人旺盛的活力?如果是美女,那就证明知识不是力量,而美 才具有巨大的力量。

Consider a scenario in which a sexy young girl with a middle school diploma is standing next to a more mature, older lady with a Doctorate degree and both are in front of an interviewer. Which one is more likely to arouse the man’s rich imagination, alter his mood, and motivate his intense vitality? If it is the young girl, that is because knowledge is not true power since even beauty can have more power.

相信“知识就是力量”具有很大的盲动性和危险性,这是一种认知误区,也是思维误区,比如接受“男大当婚女大当嫁”这种人生知识必然会给一生带来烦恼和痛苦,这是千百年来人类共同犯错误的知识,这样的知识对人生没有 什么好处,还有什么“不孝有三无后为大,”“百善孝为先,万恶淫为首,”“不吃苦中苦,难为人上人”等等。再比如父母对儿女的教育引导方面,父母所用的全部是自己的知识,但父母的知识引导教育出了身心灵全方位健康 的有独立生活能力的孩子吗?大多是失败的。当客观事物已经发生了巨大变化,还继续顽固地坚持和应用原先的知识,肯定会碰壁,比如各宗教的知识和概念,不仅没有力量,反而成了阻碍社会发展和妨碍人性解放的反作用力。 其实,偏见和谬见也是一种知识,这样的知识有什么益处?

It is reckless and dangerous to believe that “Knowledge is power”. Not only is it a cognitive misconception, but also a thinking one. For example, to accept that “When a son is grown he takes a wife, and when a girl is mature she finds a husband” as a life knowledge is bound to bring anguish and suffering throughout their whole lives. This knowledge has lead people to make such common mistakes for thousands of years, but which accomplish no good.

Some more are:

•“There are three forms of unfilial conduct but the worst is to have no descendants.”

•“Filial piety is the most important of all virtues.”
    •“Lewdness is the worst of all sins.”
    •“He who does not endure hardship cannot stand up to others.”

Another example is how education and guidance are passed from parents to their children. Can a parent’s knowledge conduct and educate their children with both a full range of healthy spirits, minds, and bodies, as well as the ability to lead their own independent lives? Most fall very short.

When great changes take place in objective knowledge but we stubbornly insist on applying our traditional knowledge, we will certainly be rebuffed. Look at various religious dogmas and concepts. As they feel a loss of power, they become reactionary, resist social development, and impede natural human liberation.

In fact, prejudices and fallacy are knowledge.

What are the benefits of such knowledge? None!

仅就人而言,最强大的力量是灵活圆融的思维力量,比如爱因斯坦的力量。我坚信,爱因斯坦的力量不是来自于他的知识,而是来自于他的思维。没见过读书多、获得的文凭多、经验多却思维僵化的人有什么力量。

Our most powerful intellectual force is the power of flexible and tactful thinking. I believe firmly that Albert Einstein’s power came not from his knowledge, but from his thinking.
    Those who read more and get more diplomas and more experience but form rigid ways of thinking have rarely been found to wield much power.

持久的力量不是来自于知识,更不会来自于强大的经济力量和国防力量,而是来自于真善美爱诚信,真的东西有力量,善的言行有力量,美的事物有力量,爱具有强大的力量,诚实的品质具有力量,守信的人有力量 。

Lasting power comes from neither knowledge nor from powerful economic strength and national defense forces, but from sincerity, kindness, virtue, love, faith, and honesty. Sincere deeds have power, kind behavior has power, things of virtue have power, love is a powerful force, honest quality has power, people who keep their words and their faith have power.

结论是:一定要学习和积累知识,但知识具有局限性、危险性和反动性,不要盲目的认为有了知识就具备了力量,与其消耗大量的宝贵时光去追求知识,不如在真善美爱诚信上多下功夫,因为真善美爱诚信才具备持久的力量,同 时,在开发思维上下功夫,不要在背诵记忆过去的知识上耗费过多的时光和精力,不能顽固地用死的知识来硬套变化的活的现实。

Conclusion: knowledge must be learned and accumulated, but knowledge has limitation, danger, and can be reactionary. Never believe blindly that having knowledge is synonymous with having power. Rather than spending your precious time on chasing knowledge, you would be well advised to concentrate your efforts on sincerity, kindness, virtue, love, faith, and honesty, for those are the people who will enjoy lasting power. Meanwhile, take pains to develop your way of thinking by never spending time and effort reciting your former knowledge or stubbornly judging and adapting to a changing, living reality with dead, prejudicial knowledge.

October 11, 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

思维是一种法力

Thinking is a Magical Power

Xuefeng

August 16, 2005

孙悟空在五行山下被压了五百年,唐僧取走了山顶上"唵嘛呢叭咪吽"的帖子后,孙悟空就崩出来了,看来这个帖子的重量超过了五行山的重量,那么这个帖子到底是什么东西,居然有如此大的威力?有些人,艰难困苦压不垮, 但当他的希望破灭后,几下就能把他摧垮。有的人,身患绝症,如若他不清楚自己的病,每天活的还快活,但当他知道实情后,一下子就能瘫倒在地。我村上有一个青年,十一二岁时,每次大白天放学回家路过一座小桥时,就要 尖叫,吓的脸刷白,后来经过调查,其原因是他听村里大人们闲聊时说,所有小桥下面都有无头女鬼,大人们的随便一句话,就象禁锢咒一样套住了他的思维。

Sun Wukong was pressed for more than five hundred years at the foot of the Five-element Mountain, but after the Tang Priest took the post away from the top of the mountain with “OM MANI PADME HUM”, he was able to break out. It seemed that the weight of the post was more than that of the Five-element Mountain, so what was the post and how did it have such great power? Some people cannot be crushed by great hardships or difficulties, but when their hopes are dashed(fell through), they will collapse easily. Some people who are unaware that they have a horrible disease can live happy lives every day, but once they find out the truth, they become paralyzed from the knowledge.

There was a young boy in my village of about eleven or twelve years and every time he crossed a bridge on his way home from school, he would scream with a pale face, even in the daytime. We eventually discovered that the reason for this behavior was that he had overheard some adults in the village talking about ghosts without heads residing under all small bridges. People’s casual words controlled his thinking like a spell.

以上是极端例子,实际上,我们每一个人的思维都或多或少都被一些咒语禁锢着,佛教讲的生、老、病、死、怨憎会、爱别离、求不得、五取蕴八苦,都是人的正常思维导致的,若能反常思维,这些苦就都不存在。
      一切的规章制度及观念、伦理道德及行为规范、权威理论及说教、宗教法规及仪式、科学理论及方法、榜样等都是束缚人思维的法力,这些法力对维护人类社会的正常生活都有莫大的好处,但它同时又束缚了人的心智,对普 通人而言,永远都无法从这些法力中解脱出来。

The above are extreme examples. In fact, our thinking is more or less confined by some incantations. Consider the eight kinds of suffering described in Buddhism:

1. Birth

2. Aging

3. Illness

4. Death

5. Encountering enmity and hatred

6. Separation from a loved one

7. Inability to attain what is pursued

8. the Five Aggregates

These all result from our conventional thinking, but none would exist if we would embrace unconventional thinking.

All laws, regulations, concepts, ethics and behavioral rules, authoritative theories and sermons, religious regulations and rituals, scientific theories and methods, and exemplary models and habits are magical powers that constrain our thinking. These magical powers benefit the maintenance of social stability greatly, but they also bind our minds and ordinary people can never be freed from them any more than fish can be freed from water.

什么是法力?法力就是束缚人思维的另一种思维信息波,当这种思维信息波的能量大于我们自己的思维信息波的能量时,就会受它所制。思维就是一种法力,神佛伟人大科学家的思维就是一种法力,在这种法力面前一般人无能 为力,除非我们的思维能力和智慧超过他们。思维看似无形无势、无影无踪、虚无缥缈,实际上它能改变物体的发展方向和形态,能化无形于有形,有形于无形,能干扰一个人的正常思维。

What are magical powers? They are informational waves that restrain people's thinking. When their energy is greater than the energy of our own conscious informational waves, then we are controlled by them. Thinking is a magical power; thinkings of god, Buddha, great people, and great scientists are all magical powers which ordinary people can do nothing about unless their wisdom and thinking abilities exceed them. Thinking seems to be invisible, traceless, and illusory, but it can actually change the developmental directions and forms of objects, transform the intangible into the tangible and the tangible into the intangible, and interfere with a person's conventional thinking.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi dear all, below is the artcle from Guide Xuefeng's hope to have two volunteers to help him in Canada hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

雪峰渴望有人来相助

雪峰

我是生命禅院导游雪峰,现住在加拿大BC省拉克啦哈什97号公路3719号,这里也是生命禅院国际大家庭非营利机构所在地,目前我经营着一家B&B,也就是给客人提供早餐的小宾馆,B&B的名称是 Cariboo Log Guest House,在导航网上输入即可查找到地点。

这个Cariboo Log Guest House 属于生命禅院,不属于我个人,目前只有我和娥皇草两个人经营,由于春夏秋三季,特别是夏秋季房客较多,我们顾不过来,渴望来两位国际义工人士帮我们一把,因为一到冰雪消融的春季,草坪上的草长势茂盛,这个草坪面积 近50亩,我需要花费大量时间割草,顾不上招待宾客。

渴望来两位帮我一把,一位迎候客人并负责客房整理,一位负责给客人做早餐和做四个人的晚餐,吃住行及上网费用电话费用由Cariboo Log Guest House 全包,但没有工资和奖金及其他福利,最好一次性工作三个月,六个月更好,长期工作的更欢迎。希望有志于国际大家庭建设和生命禅院事业的爱心人士前来助一臂之力。

我们的B&B只有6间客房,坐落在拉克啦哈什湖旁,97号公路从边上通过,风景优美,视野开阔,前年宾客的评分是8.8分,去年的宾客评分是9.1分,属于中高档次的小型宾馆,房客来源主要来自欧洲,以德国人居多 。

联系电话:1 250 396 4747
    我的手机号:1 250 706 3283

Email: cariboolog@sina.com

网址:www.cariboologhouse.com

2020-02-03

我想把此文发到国际大家庭网站和我的facebook上,同时发到博讯上,也希望把此文发到兄弟姐妹们的facebook上,以期有爱心人士看到,能招来所需要的人士。请各位看看,这样写合适不,尤其是葱茏、爱恋 、同心审视一下,若一旦有人通过Email联系,还望三位与其接洽交流介绍,然后将结果告知于我。请宝贝翻译此文,并将B&B获得的四个奖状贴上去,若能再把B&B的照片放上一张,就更理想。
    也请逸仙和娇娥把此文包括英文作成微信群里可以发布的信息,同时辅之以加国绿洲图片。
    2020-02-03

Xuefeng is Eager for Help

My name is Xuefeng and I am the guide of Lifechanyuan. I reside currently at our non-profit organization, the Lifechanyuan International Big Family at 3719 Cariboo Highway 97, near Lac LaHache, British Columbia, Canada. We are running the "Cariboo Log Guest House", a bed and breakfast style guest house which can be found by entering its name into any map service online.

Cariboo Log Guest House belongs to Lifechanyuan but is being managed and maintained by my partner, Ehuang and myself. During spring, and especially during summer and autumn, too many guests want to relax at our facility for the two of us to accommodate properly. We would welcome eagerly two volunteers to help us because when the ice and snow melt in the spring, the thick grass on our eight-acre lawn must be mowed continuously and I need to spend much more time doing that so extra hands are needed to receive our guests.

We need two volunteers to offer their help to us. One would be in charge of receiving guests and serving their needs, the other would be in charge of cooking breakfasts for guests and dinners for approximately four people. We would provide all accommodations including internet and phone service, but without any pay or other benefits. It would be good if you could work for three months, better for six months, and great for a year-round commitment. I hope that people who are interested in building the International Big Family and are inspired to take part in the development of Lifechanyuan will come to help us.

Our Bed and Breakfast has six rooms which offer spectacular views of Lac La Hache, and Cariboo Highway 97 runs in front of our property. Our “Guests Review Awards” rating jumped from 8.8 in 2018 to 9.1 last year, making it a middle to high grade inn. The majority of our tenants are European, mostly German.

Xuefeng,
    Manager
    Cariboo Log Guesthouse
    Telephone: +1-250-396-4747
    Cellphone: +1-250-706-3283
    Email: cariboolog@sina.com
    http://www.cariboologhouse.com

February 3rd 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have time and want to know more about Lifechanyuan, plz feel free to contact with him.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In order to find new chance to build more branches of New Oasis for Life Communities around the world, Guide Xuefeng wrote an article and shared some Bright Spots of the Second Home in public. Now plz allow me to share the 22 Bright Spots of the Second Home with all of you so that you can know Lifechanyuan much better. Thank you so much.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    向世界各国寻求生存和发展之路
    雪峰
    我们是生命禅院第二家园的全体公民,向全球两百多个国家和地区发此函寻求生存和发展之路,由于生命禅院的理论体系庞大且超越了人们的认知水平,加上生命禅院创建的第二家园生产和生活模式超越了当下人们的认识和理解 能力,所以处境艰难,故在全世界范围内寻求可否有一个政府能接纳我们。
    生命禅院的宗旨是敬畏上帝、敬畏生命、敬畏大自然、走上帝之道,上帝之道的核心是自然之道,途径是通过建设生态社区第二家园,一方面完善完美化人的心灵花园,另一方面建立起人与人、人与社会、人与大自然和谐共处的 生态机制,从而使人类进入可持续发展的轨道,并引导人类进入一个高度文明的时代。
    生命禅院的理论体系在网络上传播已经有十一年时间,新的生产和生活模式第二家园创建并存在已接近五年,实践已经充分证明第二家园建设是非常成功的,从下列附件文内容中可以概括地了解第二家园经过五年建设所实现和达 到的文明程度。
    我们请求贵政府能理解和接纳我们,接纳目前家园的150个成员到贵国继续第二家园的建设事业,如果无法接纳150人,能接纳80人也行。我们的要求是,接纳我们成为贵国公民,并给予我们80公顷土地(山地也行), 将第二家园建设纳入贵国建设规划。作为回报,我们将为贵国做到下述几项保证。
    一、能使贵国的犯罪率下降百分之七十。
    二、能提高贵国贵民族的文化软实力。
    三、能将贵国建设成举世公认的生态花园,将生活环境打造成世外桃源。
    四、能大幅度提高全民的幸福感。
    五、能使贵国各民族和睦相处。
    六、能使贵国成为全世界新文化新生活方式的研究和发展中心。
    七、能促使贵国社会稳定祥和并激发人们对人生和生命的热爱及创造热情。
    八、能让人民更加热爱政府,使政府的管理更加高效化。
    以上八个保证不是空谈理想和高喊口号,而是基于生命禅院理论和第二家园实践所获得的真知,希望贵国派团前来详细且系统深入地了解,你们一定会从中发现这个巨大的宝藏。
    我们不是寻求政治避难,我们更不是不热爱自己的民族和祖国,我们只是寻求一个能让第二家园这种新生产和生活模式得以发展的生存土壤和环境,有远见的政治家能明白此举所包含的深远的价值和意义。
    特此请求,期盼接纳!
    生命禅院创始人 第二家园创建者 雪峰
    2014年2月6日星期四

Seek the way of survival and development from all countries in the world
    Xuefeng
    We are all citizens of the second home of the Life Zen Academy. We have sent this letter to more than 200 countries and regions around the world to seek the way of survival and development. Because the theoretical system of the Life Zen Academy is huge and surpasses people's cognitive level, plus the Life Zen Academy The production and living mode of the second homeland created has surpassed the current people's ability to know and understand, so we are in a difficult situation, so we are looking for whether a government can accept us all over the world.
    The purpose of the Life Temple is to fear God, fear life, fear nature, and follow the way of God. The core of God's way is the way of nature. The way is to build the second home of the ecological community. On the one hand, it perfects and perfects the spiritual garden of people. On the other hand, an ecological mechanism of harmonious coexistence between man and man, man and society, and man and nature is established, so that mankind enters the track of sustainable development and guides mankind into a highly civilized era.
    The theoretical system of the Life Chanyuan has been disseminated on the Internet for eleven years, and the second home of the new mode of production and life has been created and existed for nearly five years. Practice has fully proved that the construction of the second home is very successful. From the following appendix The content can give a general understanding of the level of civilization achieved and achieved by the second home after five years of construction.
    We ask your government to understand and accept us and accept the 150 members of the current homeland to continue the construction of the second homeland in your country. If 150 people cannot be accepted, 80 people can be accepted. Our request is to accept us as citizens of your country, and give us 80 hectares of land (mountain areas are also acceptable), and include the construction of our second home in your country's construction plan. In return, we will make the following guarantees for your country.
    1. It can reduce the crime rate in your country by 70%.
    2. It can improve the cultural soft power of your country and nation.
    3. Be able to build your country into a world-recognized ecological garden, and turn your living environment into a paradise.
    Fourth, it can greatly improve the happiness of the whole people.
    Fifth, it can enable all ethnic groups in your country to live in harmony.
    6. Make your country a research and development center for new cultures and new lifestyles in the world.
    7. It can promote the stability and harmony of your country's society and stimulate people's love and creative enthusiasm for life and life.
    8. Let the people love the government more and make the government's management more efficient.
    The above eight guarantees are not just talking about ideals and chanting slogans, but based on the real knowledge gained from the theory of Life Zen Academy and the practice of Second Homeland. I hope that your country will send a delegation to come to understand in detail and systematically. You will surely discover this huge Treasure.
    We are not seeking political asylum, nor do we not love our nation and our motherland. We are just seeking a living soil and environment where the second homeland, a new mode of production and life, can develop. A visionary politician can understand this. The far-reaching value and meaning contained.
    Hereby request and look forward to accepting!
    Founder of Life Zen Academy, Founder of Second Home, Xuefeng
    Thursday, February 6, 2014

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

环境优美且人文祥和的世外桃源——第二家园亮点系列一

逸仙草

“人民对美好生活的向往,就是我们的奋斗目标”,当看到习主席说这句话的时候,我心里暖暖的,感动于习主席的圣人情怀。是呀,人活着,不就是想过一个开心快乐自由幸福的生活吗?普通老百姓每天每月每年努力着,为什 么?不就是想过一个美好的生活吗?习主席真是说到人们的心坎里了。

美好生活,人们追求了几千年了,哪里看到了?神仙故事里偶尔一瞥,却是可望而不可及;陶渊明却告诉我们, “落英缤纷”处,有一处世外桃源,环境优美,自然纯朴,人们热情善良,人人开心幸福……

当生活的压力压得我们喘不过气时,我们多想有一个地方,不用担心吃穿住行生老病死,不用担心票子、房子、车子……,可以简单生活,幸福做事。不是为了金钱不得不去做事,而是以自己的兴趣和特长去做事,可以做自己喜 欢的事,也可以不做自己不喜欢的事。

当被各种人际关系弄得神经紧张,身心憔悴时,我们多想有一个地方,人与人之间关系简单,轻松自由,虽粗茶淡饭,却有知音相伴。

当呼吸着被污染的空气吃着没有安全保证的食物时,我们多想有一个地方,自己开辟一个菜园,日出而作,日落而息,种植最纯净的蔬菜粮食,呼吸着最新鲜的空气,吃着最有自然活力的食物。

当看着周围都被高楼大厦、钢筋水泥禁锢时,我们多想有一个地方,或山林、或原野、或海边……,有一处简单却雅致的的院落,可以亲密接触大自然,可放飞自己的心灵,享受自然宁静的生活。

……

有吗?有这样的地方吗?

有的,就在生命禅院创建的第二家园。

第二家园就是人们梦寐以求的世外桃源,这不是存在于神仙故事里,也不是陶渊明笔下的文字里,而是实实在在存在于我们的中华大地上,触手可摸。

几年来,雪峰引导着禅院草们,用他们的智慧和勤劳,用他们的时间和金钱,在云南创建了三处世外桃源,幽雅的安宁一分院,精致的楚雄三分院,大气的临沧四分院。

第二家园是人类新生活模式的样板,是人类最理想的生活方式,世外桃源只是她的特征之一。

建设美丽的世外桃源,需要美丽的心灵,因为只有美丽的心灵才能创造出美丽的生活环境和人文环境,所以,家园的另一亮点是《完美心灵花园是第一要务》。

2014-1-13

A Beautiful and Harmonious Xanadu

--Series of the Bright Spots of the Second Home (now New Oasis for Life)(1)

Yixian

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

January 13, 2014

Is it not one’s final goal to live on earth for a happy, joyful, free, and blessed life? People are making efforts every day, every month, and every year. Why? Are they not working for an ideal life?
    An ideal life, people have chased for thousands of years, so where is it? Sometimes we glanced at it from an immortal story, but it seemed too far to be touched; Poet Tao Yuanming (famous poet from China’s East Jin Dynasty) told us, “at a place full of fallen petals, there is a Xanadu with graceful environment, natural, simple, and kind people, everybody is happy, free, and grateful”.

When life is so stressful that we cannot breathe, we hope so much for a place where we need not worry about food, clothing, shelter, or transportation, where we have no concerns over birth, aging, sickness, or death, and where we have no anxiety for money, houses, cars, and the like, but we can live simply and work happily. We work not for money, but for our interests and special talents, and we can do that which we like, but not what we dislike.

When we feel nervous, tired, and exhausted from all kinds of personal relationships, how much we hope for a place where people get along with each other simply, and always feel relaxed and free. Even if we eat only simple foods, we do it in the company of good friends.

When we breath polluted air and eat food of inferior quality, how much we hope there is a place where we can cultivate our own vegetables, get up with the first sunshine, fall asleep along when the sun sets, and where we plant the purest fruits and vegetables, breathe the freshest air, and eat the most natural and healthy foods.

When we look at the city surrounded by high buildings made of reinforced concrete, how much we long for a nice place in a forest, on an open field, or at the seaside, where there is a simple but beautiful courtyard, and we can be so close to nature that we can enjoy a natural and serene life and our souls can fly.

Is there any place like this?

Yes, there is. It is the Second Home(now New Oasis for Life) of Lifechanyuan .

The Second Home is the Xanadu people have dreamed of for thousands of years. It does not exist in the immortal stories, nor in the literary creations of Poets such as Tao Yuanming either, but in real life on the land of China, so close and clear that it can be touched.

In the past several years, founder of the Second Home, Xuefeng has led Chanyuan celestials and created three Xanadus in Yunnan, China with their diligence, wisdom, time, and money. — The serene 1st branch in Anning, the graceful 3rd branch in Chuxiong and the generous 4th branch in Lincang.

The Second Home is the new life mode for human beings, the most ideal lifestyle for mankind, and the Xanadu-like environment is just one of her characteristics.

A beautiful environment needs beautiful souls to create it, because only beautiful souls can create a beautiful, natural, and human environment. Therefore, another bright spot of the Second Home is, “The most important task is to perfect one’s soul garden”.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

xidaijena,

Beautiful pictures of amazing places emitting light and joy.

My question to you is:

I'm a big fan of documentaries so I was wondering if you had thought about making one?

I can tell from the photos and the faces that if professionally done, it would be very popular.

The world in in great need to see love and happiness on their screens instead of the fear mongering.

Thanks for sharing your life with Avalon and for brightening my morning!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), xidaijena (24th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast