+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice UFO capture over home

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default Nice UFO capture over home

Watch the complete video & when he zooms in you can see dimly lit portals...

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), Blacklight43 (1st August 2021), Bluegreen (31st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (1st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2021), Intranuclear (1st August 2021), Inversion (31st July 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st August 2021), Mercedes (31st July 2021), muxfolder (4th August 2021), onawah (1st August 2021), oz93666 (31st July 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), palehorse (1st August 2021), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Rosemarie (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Siphonemis (1st August 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2021), Suzi E (2nd August 2021), thepainterdoug (31st July 2021), toppy (1st August 2021), Vangelo (1st August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Nice UFO capture over home

good catch

Maybe there is a genuine increase of more clear UFO Sightings like these worldwide where they let us film them more And if 100s (or even 1000s) film them coming months what does that do to all of us?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st July 2021 at 21:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), Blacklight43 (1st August 2021), Inversion (31st July 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Mercedes (31st July 2021), mojo (1st August 2021), oz93666 (31st July 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), palehorse (1st August 2021), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2021), Suzi E (2nd August 2021), toppy (1st August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Default Re: Nice UFO capture over home

I live in Denver Colorado and there have been multiple craft over Denver every night for over a month now.

They appear to be at a very high altitude and just look like stars.

They are brighter than any of the stars and on overcast nights are the only "stars" you can see.

They fly around very erratically and rarely accelerate for more than a few seconds with out pausing.

Their movement reminds me of a fish in a fish tank, or some sort of animal.

They typically stay in one region of the sky and they move across the sky over the course of the night.

Their movement typically takes place over an area I will describe as 4 "moon lengths" if that makes any sense.

I have shown them to dozens of people so I know I'm not just hallucinating.

A few times I have seen one zigzag from the horizon to directly overhead over the course of 5 minutes or so but otherwise they typically loiter in what seems to be a random pattern an area about 4 moon lengths.

Very interesting and shocked that I have not seen anything on the news etc...

If you were to simply glance up at the sky for 2 seconds you might not notice, as they do often pause for a few seconds, but if you look up at the sky for a minute or two it would be hard not to notice.

I assume these are not local to Denver and have heard a few people from around the world mentioning what sounds like the same type of "craft"

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), Inversion (31st July 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Journeyman (31st July 2021), mojo (1st August 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Siphonemis (1st August 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2021), Suzi E (2nd August 2021), toppy (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I live in Denver Colorado and there have been multiple craft over Denver every night for over a month now.

They appear to be at a very high altitude and just look like stars.

They are brighter than any of the stars and on overcast nights are the only "stars" you can see.

They fly around very erratically and rarely accelerate for more than a few seconds with out pausing.

Their movement reminds me of a fish in a fish tank, or some sort of animal.

They typically stay in one region of the sky and they move across the sky over the course of the night.

Their movement typically takes place over an area I will describe as 4 "moon lengths" if that makes any sense.

I have shown them to dozens of people so I know I'm not just hallucinating.

A few times I have seen one zigzag from the horizon to directly overhead over the course of 5 minutes or so but otherwise they typically loiter in what seems to be a random pattern an area about 4 moon lengths.

Very interesting and shocked that I have not seen anything on the news etc...

If you were to simply glance up at the sky for 2 seconds you might not notice, as they do often pause for a few seconds, but if you look up at the sky for a minute or two it would be hard not to notice.

I assume these are not local to Denver and have heard a few people from around the world mentioning what sounds like the same type of "craft"
    I have seen similar activity. I noticed at first because of it's movement, then you see that it is not a plane or helicopter....and then it moves like a plane or helicopter couldn't. Then it stops and just sits there and looks like a star. Anyone who casually looks up when it is not moving would not notice it.

I sat with my family one night and saw one like this. It then stopped moving and appeared like all the other stars - but maybe a bit brighter. It stayed in that one position for so long I got bored and left. It was in that one spot long enough that you could see that it was not a star, because the rest of the stars had moved due to the Earth's rotation.

One of my first sightings was 3 that were a single light like a star. They were dancing around each other such that I thought that maybe they were some kind of insect and my vision of distance was messed up because I was looking out through my bedroom window. But no, and then one stopped - and it then appeared just as a star does and the other 2 took off.

Where I live now, and due to the fact that there always seems to be some amount of clouds in the sky, I rarely see a clear night for star gazing. I gotta get my kids to a far remote location where they can really see the sky at night!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), Blastolabs (1st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2021), janette (1st August 2021), mojo (1st August 2021), pabranno (1st August 2021), Sadieblue (31st July 2021), Siphonemis (1st August 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2021), Suzi E (2nd August 2021), toppy (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Maybe there is a genuine increase of more clear UFO Sightings like these worldwide where they let us film them more And if 100s (or even 1000s) film them coming months what does that do to all of us?
    cheers,
    John
    That's what it's all about John ! ... This video comes from a guy with a homestead channel , chickens and building greenhouses , he just happened to be filming outside and got this UFO ... now his quarter million viewers will become believes , cos they already know he's a good guy and wouldn't fake it ....

So this is very effective PR for the cabal , they would have sent this craft just for him , and put on a light display , and probably knocked over the stuff in his garden ... The idea is to give as many people as possible a personal experience .. then when the ET's do land they feel vindicated ..." I told you they were real!" .. They have a psychological investment and are on the side of the ET's ... in these days, to convince others they exist ..then (after day zero, first landing) , to convince people they are good.

10. Link to Post #6
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    cheers,
    John
    That's what it's all about John ! ... This video comes from a guy with a homestead channel , chickens and building greenhouses , he just happened to be filming outside and got this UFO ... now his quarter million viewers will become believes , cos they already know he's a good guy and wouldn't fake it ....

So this is very effective PR for the cabal , they would have sent this craft just for him , and put on a light display , and probably knocked over the stuff in his garden ... The idea is to give as many people as possible a personal experience .. then when the ET's do land they feel vindicated ..." I told you they were real!" .. They have a psychological investment and are on the side of the ET's ... in these days, to convince others they exist ..then (after day zero, first landing) , to convince people they are good.
    Making claims without a shred of evidence?

Maybe there was just a UFO in the sky?

Why speculate and spread fear without any evidence to support such information?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

janette (1st August 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• WHOA! HUGE Vector Shaped UFO Craft Formation Over The Moon! 2021:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (1st August 2021), Le Chat (2nd August 2021), oz93666 (1st August 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    )
    Making claims without a shred of evidence?
    Maybe there was just a UFO in the sky?
    Why speculate and spread fear without any evidence to support such information?
    What I'm suggesting could be called speculation ... I prefer 'joining up the dots' ....

What we are already fairly certain about is that ET's have always been intimately tied up with humanity , and not in a good way , they are at the top of the control pyramid directing human puppets that manage us ..

For all of our history the subject of UFO's and Aliens has been taboo , or rather a joke . People bringing it up were ridiculed , it was the big secret they wanted kept , since if we understood outside forces were enslaving us we might fight back ... But over the last decade or so all this has changed , the establishment is releasing footage , craft are not cloaking all the time so sightings are way up , the media is covering the issue with a strait face , and opinion polls now show most people believe .. So this has all been engineered by the controllers....

Also we have an increasing tidal wave of calamities that are hitting humanity many of which are blamed on 'climate change' . These are of course engineered by the same controllers ... So when someone comes forward with the proposition that this is all part of a plan , setting humanity up for a grand deception , Aliens landing offering to solve all our problems , then it deserves consideration ... only the arrival of free energy will halt carbon emissions , stop freak weather and put food on our tables again , this is what the ET's will tell us , but it has to be done quickly and this can happen if we let them manage things ...

I know the idea of aliens landing sounds wildly improbable to most ...

Be aware that the person who originated this theory of an imminent ET landing and set-up of humanity , is also very certain there is only one way humanity can win ...

By Praying for divine intervention ! That the Divine realm partners with humanity in sending healing and love to the evil forces oppressing us , so they are impulsed to move on.

+ Reply to Thread