+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Practical actions if the vaccine team comes to your door (Discussion)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Practical actions if the vaccine team comes to your door

It is shocking to hear about the Nazi Australian Government edicts against the people. I believe the Alien Powers that Be are using it as an Experiment. The results will prompt them to try it on us next. Disarmed, christian and ethical people have no chance against Armed Nazi Boots breaking down your door intent on murdering you, which is what this roll out of poisons will do. They intend to murder the entire human race from young infants, pregnant women, elderly well and infirm and everyone in between. They have been mind-controlled to believe that their turn will not be NEXT. Time to grab these by the balls and twist.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), East Sun (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Don’t answer the door. They will eventually go away.

If you must answer the door, be polite.

Have them stay at the door or porch and keep your screen or glass door closed. If you don’t have such a door, either stand at the door with it ajar or step out of the house onto the porch or your apartment into the hallway. Put your foot at the base of the door if it is ajar so that it cannot be pushed opened.

Do not let them into your home. Period. DO NOT LET THEM IN. That opens a whole new can of worms you don’t want to deal with.

If you say anything, it should be something to the effect that you are in compliance with all lawful directives and other laws. Say “no thank you” as needed.

Your goal is to get them to leave, but, ideally, also check you off the list and not come back—Either them, or someone like them, and certainly not the next level of goons who may believe they can use more intimidation or even force.

Also, whoever comes to your door is very likely to be underpaid, frightened, and ignorant of what their mission is and how to go about doing what they’ve been told to set out to do. They will lack experience and will be groping for what to say and do.

Again, be polite. They can be disarmed by being pleasant to them. They will be more inclined to yield and leave.

If need be lie to them like we are being lied to. Tell the person(s) that regardless of what their records show, there is a mistake. The records are outdated. You have received the vaccine.

Or, better yet perhaps, say you are exempt due to medical conditions that make the vaccine contraindicated for you and possibly lethal. That is true for everyone, by the way. If their records don’t show that, there is a mistake.

Say you have been advised by your doctor that you cannot take the shot. Assure them that you believe that they would not want to be responsible for you becoming seriously ill or worse.

By being polite and saying there is a mistake and/or you are exempt they will question their mission and just how far they can or should go to try to get you to take the jab.

Again, your goal is to get them to check you off the list such that no one comes back.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

angelfire (4th August 2021), Ankle Biter (5th August 2021), Arcturian108 (3rd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Ben (5th August 2021), DaveToo (3rd August 2021), fifi (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Journeyman (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), onevoice (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), pyrangello (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021), the_real_dave-id (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

For the first time ever, I am getting pressure from both my Dr. AND the extended family to get the vaccine. Why? Because the hubby got Covid. I am sitting home now, my day off, knowing I will not be returning to work for another week, as that was around the time that he was exposed. We have had three weeks of town events in which people gathered in mass, in celebration of their freedom from lockdowns.

I refuse to get tested. Would rather go through getting the virus. At least then I wouldn't be taking a "Non Vaccine vaccination jab"... I have been playing nurse for the past week, in between working myself... and quite frankly, I am tired of the rouse.

The "Annual Flu" has all but disappeared.. (Just been given a new name with hints of financial gain for anyone who labels it "CoVid".. The PCR test given my husband wasn't for CoVid19, but rather SARS Cov 2. With (Covid 19) listed after that true title.

If that isn't a sham I do not know what is. Testing for Co V 2 or SARS, which has already run amuck, and telling people they're being testing for COVID, is a deriliction of duty in my opinion, a play on words.... semantics.

I haven't found the answers yet, but I do know if my Dr. tries to force a fake vaccine on me, I will find a new Dr. And if someone tries to force me into it, they will come up on me fighting it all the way..

This has gone on long enough.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th August 2021), Antagenet (3rd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Bubu (3rd August 2021), Constance (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), onevoice (4th August 2021), Phoenix1304 (3rd August 2021), pyrangello (3rd August 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Satori (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

People on this forum really should not have a front door for the authorities to knock on ! ..This has not happened overnight , truthers have known this was coming for decades , so if you are living in a populated area , where there are streets and front doors you have chosen to put yourselves on the front line ...

It's still not too late ! whichever country you live in there are remote areas .... THERE IS STILL FOOD IN THE SUPERMARKETS !!! So these are the good times , when you have a full stomach !! and you have electricity ...! So you don't want to look back on these times and say " if only I'd got out when I could , if only I'd bought food and solar panels!"

I do not see the vaccine as the main threat , nor is catching covid a danger , the collapse of society is.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Oz93 yeah remember what Kissinger said,control the money and control a country, control the food and control the people.your spot on .

Yeah dizi I, if your taking care of your husband and you end up not catching this virus chances are you have had it already and have the antibodies. Myself and my wife had this crap 3 to 4 years ago, I kept saying what is this shxt for a week. My wife couldn't breathe for 3 days and I wasn't much better. We both rode it out for a week. .........not worried at all now, even that Scott gobblied said he believes over 30% of Americans have the antibodies without the jab, but then again who believes any of the numbers coming out.

As for answering the door, get some pepper and take a snort, start sneezing before you answer the door, rub your eyes with some hot peppers , just a dab , put a wet towel above your head and answer the door sneezing, tell them you have the covid , you can't get a shot for 6 months once you have Been infected. And I highly doubt anybody at the door will want to get close to you either. You may want to do a test run prior. And that will be that.

If you really want to bold walk onto the front porch with more pepper in your hand so you can take another snort and start really sneezing right on them. Or just hang a sign on your front door currently sick with covid, stay away.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 3rd August 2021 at 01:19.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), fifi (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), oz93666 (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

the vaccine and its potential health threat is one thing, the forcing this on a person who doesnt want it, whatever the reason, is the crime in my mind

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Blacklight43 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), Ivanhoe (6th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), onevoice (4th August 2021), Phoenix1304 (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    For the first time ever, I am getting pressure from both my Dr. AND the extended family to get the vaccine. Why? Because the hubby got Covid. I am sitting home now, my day off, knowing I will not be returning to work for another week, as that was around the time that he was exposed. We have had three weeks of town events in which people gathered in mass, in celebration of their freedom from lockdowns.

I refuse to get tested. Would rather go through getting the virus. At least then I wouldn't be taking a "Non Vaccine vaccination jab"... I have been playing nurse for the past week, in between working myself... and quite frankly, I am tired of the rouse.

The "Annual Flu" has all but disappeared.. (Just been given a new name with hints of financial gain for anyone who labels it "CoVid".. The PCR test given my husband wasn't for CoVid19, but rather SARS Cov 2. With (Covid 19) listed after that true title.

If that isn't a sham I do not know what is. Testing for Co V 2 or SARS, which has already run amuck, and telling people they're being testing for COVID, is a deriliction of duty in my opinion, a play on words.... semantics.

I haven't found the answers yet, but I do know if my Dr. tries to force a fake vaccine on me, I will find a new Dr. And if someone tries to force me into it, they will come up on me fighting it all the way..

Long enough indeed!

One thing that many people seem to have forgotten is how fast a flu/cold bug spreads when the season hits.

I remember - year after year - you would hear about a bad flu going through the other side of the world and 5-10 days later it is in your neighbourhood! People are flying around the world constantly and spreading cold and flu bugs. Then maybe you get sic and go through it for a week and done.

Makes me wonder how covid-19 could continue going and going....of course not!
    Imagine if we had true data - how many different cold and flu variants have we dealt with already? A good number I would bet.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    And if someone tries to force me into it, they will come up on me fighting it all the way..

I plan to answer the door with a machete in hand.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Bubu (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

It's at our door in other ways as well already, this forum is being messed with as we speak. I just tried posting a thread with excerpts from the Lost Jesus scroll, took me 15 minutes to tap type, then it "took forum too long to respond" and it was all gone. We're in the quick sand already it's just done so cleverly not many even stop to notice or think. Keep inviting and asking for help from the higher realms!

Mod note from Bill:
    No, the forum isn't being messed with. Don't worry! Please see this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1440024
    Tommy (our senior admin) is aware of the problem, and it may need a 12 hour shut-down for him to fix it totally. After fixing an issue with the security certificate, he reported:
    "When I updated the SSL tools and management software it also forced some other system updates to a good chunk of components. From what it appears so far it’s related to how our PHP interpreter bridge (old php to new php) is handling its workload. I am investigating the version changes and looking for the culprit. I also have an idea brewing for an automated yet temporary fix. I’ll keep you posted"
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd August 2021 at 12:05.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), gord (5th August 2021), Harmony (6th August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    In my reality, the ones who push the vaccene are simply retarded. they truly are ignorant of the fact that the vaccine has no effect what so obviously is a ruse from idiots that havent the slightest idea of what they speak of.

the ones who mandate the shot for employment are the most retarded of the people alive. they are arrogant . witch is a form of total retardation .

sorry for being so blunt. but not so in reality.
    Quite so, I agree with you. The people they conscript for this kind of door-to-door work are the 'useful idiots' we hear so much about, they are willing missionaries who believe absolutely in the merit of what they are doing, to them you represent either an apathetic urban dweller, or a benighted malicious actor who is unaware of science, and medical matters: this is how they are scripted also, the level of language the bureaucrats employ to 'inform' the public is incredibly patronising and insulting.
    I advocate just being appropriately assertive: "Thank you for your interest, I have made my own arrangements for this, I do not require official intervention, I wish you a good day'.
    Something like this, we don't need to be rude or aggressive, nor do we have to reveal our philosophy, they are servants of another master, send them on their way.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), Siphonemis (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

yea, I guess they do have the burden of the offensive. Need to change us, socially engineer us, get us to comply and get enough people to push their agenda for them.

Demonstrations are us on the offense, and their defense is to ignore us. So, i guess in many ways that is what we do as well. I think its the movie Tron, where the best solution is to do nothing. Boycott is more powerful, its more like this ignore them and go avoid buying their stuff and doing what they want. Ultimately, we win if evryone, including the police, military, masses looks at them like lunatics and doesnt acknowledge their authority as a Banana Republic.

Of course as Bucky Fuller said something like "Don't fight against the system, create a new one, making the old obsolete." So, as we ignore their offense, by doing nothing.....Our offense is to be creative and build new things/systems that are more to our advantage than theirs.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Bubu (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

the zombies and dogs dont recognize reason. They think they are doing something righteous and legal. So counter it with legality. Say something like "my lawyer said its unlawful to force people.." because it really is in almost all democratic country. Especial / emergency powers cannot supersede constitution. If they persist maybe call a friend lawyer and let him talk to them. Of course you have to tell the friend in advance

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Even our elected officials where I live try and shame the unvaccinated, saying they're the problem. Completely sidestepping their rights of choice. The manipulation is so blatant now.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), bluestflame (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), Ivanhoe (6th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (3rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd August 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gosh 'wrarrr' this topic is so itchy!

When first learning about the idea of this happening, ohhh I was furious, as in, loaded gun in the face of one who would even dare!!
    After thinking it through a little. Now I am with the more low key and contained folks. While it's still furious within, that does not need to be registered with what will certainly be a recorded event by the parties invading. I'm with the person who spoke about front doors in the city, it bugs me to the core and I do think on the matter frequently, get the hell out of the city and make a door that is only known to those who need to know. I mean I have had dreams on how to creatively change this with the front door.
    @Dizi I am sad for your husband, and you. Pressure from others is utterly unforgivable when in the middle of a crisis. I would change up the Dr. personally, no matter. As it's clear where the judgement lies and at what point will that end?

It's an awful flu. I am sure my family had it in the winter of 2019. I am far more concerned about the long term psychology on everyone around all the horrible fallout from the division of thought. (which emerged with Bernie Sanders in the previous 2012 election, what a destructive time that was) I have all my family which took the shot. I don't think anyone of them are a bad or stupid person. I am more fearful of the long term consequences. I have family that I've told I have not had nor ever will have a shot. There are young children which I am so concerned about the long term ramifcations of all this on their lives. Mostly, it's deeply concerning as I watch my adult child, who lives with me, swirl in a pit and pendulum mindset, on things from dating to getting a job. That's my ultimate concern, the entire thing is about division and what does that mean for us all?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Even our elected officials where I live try and shame the unvaccinated, saying they're the problem. Completely sidestepping their rights of choice. The manipulation is so blatant now.
    Attempting to shame people into getting vaccinated is wrong on so many levels. First off it doesn't work, anyone who has children knows this. Secondly, no one should be coerced into taking an experimental drug. Third, this is a dividing mechanism, not a unifying strategy. Fourth, this is a control issue which is a pretty serious character flaw. Fifth, this behaviour makes the shammer look childish and petulant.

The way I have been dealing with it is to ask the people (on social media or in person) if they have been shaming people for not taking the flu shot. The anwer is alway NO. So my response has been............so you have found a level of suffering and death that is acceptable to you. This seems to anger people but it also seems to stop them from shaming in regards to the vaccine.
    Last edited by rgray222; 3rd August 2021 at 15:32.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Merkaba360 (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,765 times in 4,343 posts

Ah, the coming of the "Jeh-covid Witnesses."

(opens door)

"Hello. Oh, I see. Hmm. No I'm not interested. Thank-you. Goodbye."

(closes door)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (3rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Merkaba360 (3rd August 2021), Open Minded Dude (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

In America we have laws that are supposed to keep patient confidentiality first and foremost, however this is being sidestepped on a grand scale. When my husband was tested, they gave him a "Test Number". Before he even got the results back, he began to get unsolicited text alerts on his phone from many different places.

Those getting the vaccines are being given documents, as they give to children when their parents have them vaccinated prior to entering schools. First they should never be asked to provide these, as the patients have rights under the HIPPA laws, that should protect their medical information from being accessed. I have been working in the public the entire time this was going on, and I actually have customers asking if they can come into the shop without a mask, claiming, "I GOT MY VACCINES"

People willingly sharing their own information that was rightfully protected under personal privacy laws prior. It boggles my mind. These people believe that they are somehow now unable to get CoVid, when the truth is they were still required to wear masks after getting the shots, as it didn't prevent it at all, but supposedly dampened the symptoms should they get the virus.

I am not "Anti-Vax" in any way. I believe proper vaccines do have a place in society, I have met people that had Polio, and they're severely crippled. I have had the Chicken Pox, and I am aware that Shingles may appear later in life as a result of having gotten the Chicken Pox as a child, but everyone had them when I was young.

We now have ads on television suggesting parents should immunize their young daughters against HPV, and many other things. To prevent this and that, and I firmly believe the pharmaceutical industry has gotten out of hand.

The Dr.s never once told my husband how to better treat his symptoms, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, or anything else, just told him to go to the hospital should he feel worse. What a sham. When I felt icky last year, I went through my medicine cabinet and hit all the regular minerals and vitamins I miss most of the time, and made sure they were topped off. And I ended up just fine. I think what we're seeing is massive malnutrition on a large scale, as people eat fast foods, do not get the vitamins and minerals their bodies need, and as a result a common illness turns into an epidemic.

Add to that the financial rewards for labeling anything co-v and the numbers are far from accurate, especially when they're testing for a different rna strand and calling it CoVid 19! People need to wake up..

As far as someone coming to the door to force shots onto people? I doubt it will happen, as most are willingly complying, and the majority is what they wanted to hit. They must have known not everyone would take the jab or get sick. I prefer herd immunity. The old way, not some RNA modifying agent with lord knows what inside of it. This is a start, of something to come. Get all the newborns at birth, and add to that the older people that they missed along the way as technology advances.

I am waiting to see what new class action lawsuits will appear after the dust settles. And while most are willingly taking the job, few realize that they have immunity from any kind of responsibility for what they were introducing into our populations. It should get interesting real soon.

In America? Many still believe in their right to bear arms.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

gord (5th August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), Ivanhoe (6th August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 times in 278 posts

"And if someone tries to force me into it, they will come up on me fighting it all the way..."

I'm with you, Denise.

"People on this forum really should not have a front door for the authorities to knock on ! ..This has not happened overnight , truthers have known this was coming for decades , so if you are living in a populated area , where there are streets and front doors you have chosen to put yourselves on the front line ..." Exactly, Oz.

I have Jehovah's Witness friends who never fail to remind us that we are not doing the "right thing" by keeping our property gates locked at all times. Apparently, the "right thing" according to them, is to invite people openly and always be welcoming to whatever comes. My retort is that while I love them to pieces, we literally have dangerous dogs and it is our responsibility to protect the public from being harmed via locked gates and ample signage warning of such. Their response to this has been that we do a disservice by keeping dangerous dogs and blocking the flow of God's message to and from us.

Oh well.

Constitutional infringement makes my thoughts and entire energetic being mirror portions of this song... https://youtu.be/No6WjgxpDxw

If it gets so far that authorities find their way to our house (and since there is only one road up providing ample warning and time before anyone arrives), then a group of dogs, neighbors and heavily armed friends (who have networked for just this kind of eventuality) would await, all of us willing to die defending every man's right to say "NO" to unconstitutional authority and enforcement.

I don't know how far all of this will go, but I know how far it could go...and I would say right now is the time to make connections with people who share your concerns, secure your perimeter walls or fencing, reinforce your doors and windows, test your cameras and recording devices, or strategically install some if you don't have any. Cameras can be the best alibi in any situation. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, be patient and polite along the way and plan to stand your ground if it comes down to that.
    Last edited by Victoria; 5th August 2021 at 02:53.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Hym (4th August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Mike (3rd August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd August 2021), tendril (5th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Another approach, the Ghandi method. Nonviolent resistance and stating ones wishes to choose freely whether they want the shot or not.

That being said, the Covid campaign did not have the desired outcome that was hoped for by tptb. So the passport nonsense could fizzle out. We can thank our greater selves up in the divine realm for this outcome as it was the prayers of the many that mitigated this. Ask and you shall receive.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ben (5th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), oz93666 (4th August 2021), tendril (5th August 2021), thepainterdoug (4th August 2021), Victoria (6th August 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

Lightbulb Re: Practical actions if the vaccine team comes to your door

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Another approach, the Gandhi method. Nonviolent resistance and stating ones wishes to choose freely whether they want the shot or not.

That being said, the Covid campaign did not have the desired outcome that was hoped for by tptb. So the passport nonsense could fizzle out. We can thank our greater selves up in the divine realm for this outcome as it was the prayers of the many that mitigated this. Ask and you shall receive.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2021 at 18:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

tendril (5th August 2021), thepainterdoug (4th August 2021), Tyy1907 (5th August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast