1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,525 times in 20,692 posts

Default Light from BEHIND a Black Hole Seen for the First Time

Light from Behind a Black Hole
    Nassim Haramein, Director of Research for Resonance Science Foundation and Torus Tech
    7/29/21
    https://www.facebook.com/Nassim.Haramein.official

"Here, in a very short amount of calculation, we almost eliminate any need for quantum theory. We solved the atomic structure in such a way that we are describing the atom as a mini black hole. A small tiny, highly spinning singularity in space, that makes up our world everywhere we look, everything you see, all of the atoms of your body, the billions of atoms that makes up your body… mini tiny black holes white holes, radiating and absorbing photons and exchanging information with the vacuum in a feedback between what’s outside and what’s inside themselves." - Nassim Haramein

What the NEW black hole discovery tells us!
    258,567 views Jul 30, 2021
    Physics Girl
    2.01M subscribers
    Astronomers have seen light from BEHIND a black hole for the first time. I explained the discovery and results to my editor, Levi. Congrats to D. Wilkins and the astronomy team!
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Eva2 (3rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2021), gini (3rd August 2021), Le Chat (3rd August 2021), Nasu (6th August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), oz93666 (3rd August 2021), Patient (3rd August 2021), rgray222 (3rd August 2021), selinam (3rd August 2021), Snoweagle (3rd August 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2021), toppy (3rd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Light from BEHIND a Black Hole Seen for the First Time

That video was refreshing - it has been a while since I was intrigued and energized by learning something new about astronomy.

Now I am going to want to get a telescope again! But then I will want to be in a better location from which to use it....Lol!

I think I will pass this torch onto my kids - one of them will pick it up and run with it. I hope.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

amor (3rd August 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), lizhekb (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2021), toppy (3rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I also watched several videos of black holes beyond the one posted above and am glad I did, because I actually saw a depiction of string theory expressed as the oscilations which we call atoms. This information I then extrapolated and interpolated into a continuing field of vibrations forming continuous and higher gravitational pools and structures, all vibrating as a unit taurus pudding. As to the discussion about the actual structure of a black hole, it helped me formulate WHY they could not see, from inside the hole itself, any light. It is because, not only are the streams of matter entering the hole turning like a windmill, but the HOLE itself is turning and twisting. The entire TAURUS is a turning twisting construct of vibrations which eventually turn inward upon itself in order to maintain the continuity of the geometric structure of vibrations in the shape of a Taurus. Therefore, I say that at least in this Universe, there is a border or limited outline acting as an independent unit that may however remotely connect to other Universes either directly or eminating from the Central Godhead Computer, Metaphysics. This Computer is MIND, the CENTRAL imaging creator and spirit of being.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Hym (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2021), toppy (3rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,372 times in 475 posts

I watched the video and I understood maybe 60% of what she was explaining.
    But to me, the whole black hole phenomena just bends my mind anyway...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), selinam (3rd August 2021), toppy (3rd August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    I watched the video and I understood maybe 60% of what she was explaining.
    But to me, the whole black hole phenomena just bends my mind anyway...
    Yes, it is hard to wrap your head around some of these topics. The more info you get to add to the subject matter brings a clearer picture. At least that works for me. This is one time I was actually anticipating more info and had questions of my own (which seemed logical ) and those questions were partially answered in the presentation.

Every little bit of info helps and it adds to other pieces. Looking into the sky we see points of light and then we are given a lot of mathematics to explain it. For me, I am always finding more questions than answers.

It's like a pointalism painting without enough dots. Now we are getting more colored dots that is helping to create an image. I am a very visual person and if I am relating a story to someone in person I will often draw a picture while talking. Lol!

For whatever reason, this info of light coming from behind helped me to see it in more of a 3 dimensional way that I was missing in the math.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Le Chat (3rd August 2021), O Donna (3rd August 2021), toppy (3rd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread