+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

Each country (like Australia) in the world has different aspects being tested more or without ... Different mix of A. X% + B. Y% + C. Z% to see what they have learned how the resistance operates under these conditions/circumstances ... then they can take out the weaknesses and monetize the more effective strategies for the Ultimate "Global Governance" aka Agenda2030 Technocracy.

But it may even be far more complex than using elements of (A.+B.+C.) ... they can also use aspect/elements of:

+ D. Babylon A.D. + E.Children of Men + F. A Clockwork Orange + G. The Divergent Series: Insurgent & Allegiant + H. Elysium+ I. 12 Monkeys + J. The Handmaid's Tale + K. The Hunger Games + L. I Am Legend + M. Logan's Run + N. The Purge + O. A Scanner Darkly + P. Sleep Dealer + Q. RoboCop+ R. The Road + S. Ready Player One+ T. The Omega Man+ U. Minority Report + V. I, Robot + W. Gattaca + X. Fortress + Y. Fahrenheit 451+ Z. eXistenZ

They all have big (partial) common themes/issues/dynamics:

• The (Real) Oppressor vs The (Real) Oppressed (and the sophistication of it).
    • A (or multiple) Crisis on a Massive Scale
    • Post Mass Crisis Era
    • Depopulation Agenda Propaganda
    • A.I. making "hard" decisions
    • Faster Increase in using Robotics
    • Mass Psychology Warfare
    • Perception of Virus Pandemic (real, fake or later both).
    • Resistance from Within (traitors/leakers/informants) on both sides! ... Saboteurs.
    • Mass Media going Extreme and being one of the most important factors in Mass Control.
    • Politicians being replaced by even more corrupt ones.
    • Rampant Authoritarianism leading up to Full Scale Totalitarianism using Collectivism Tactics!
    • Militarization of The Police To a Next Level
    • Dehumanization Agenda going faster than planned.
    • Doing things that is beyond Nazi & Communist Style (this insight might be very hard to swallow for many).
    • Mass Surveillance Operandus growing faster by the day (amongst others: 10,000s of low orbit Starlink 5G Satellites).
    • Government (with help from Soulless Quantum A.I.) Micromanaging everybody incrementally ... making more and more insane (un-constituional) laws, regulations, incentives, acts and decrees.
    • Genetic Experiments to another level: Chimeras, Hybrids, NanoTech, BioTech
    • Normalizing Insanity aka "The New Normal"
    • The Effect of 'Normals' (who believe the sold lies or are to afraid to act) helping the Tyranny to be far more effective!
    • True Rebellion - Uprising Resistance works best when they have Unexpected Surprises in their Arsenal so it is OBVIOUS that Real Current Agenda2030 Tyranny Buildup are well aware to eradicate all possible surprises before it happens ... Hence the study of the "Human Psyche" includes all the above!
    "Expressions of Higher Awareness/Consciousness"* may be increasingly more criminalized* the longer we are on this planet as it will be in competition with Soulless Super Smart General Quantum A.I. pushing & serving Dystopian Agenda2030.

** Bioethics, Uncensored Truth, Nuremberg Code, Human Rights, Holding Your Integrity/Dignity & Self-Respect, Alternative Cures, Suppressed Inventions, Real Solutions being criminalized etc. etc.
    Have you seen this "COVID19 Patent" from 2015? Study this .gov link: nih.gov/patent/US-2020279585-A1
    • Imagine This Going Global in 2025 another step towards 2030:

First they use Geoengineering / Weather Modification Programs to create extreme local weathers! ... Then they blame "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" to justify more Tyrannical "Solutions".

Then they repeat "doom predictions" of all kinds ... that can help FRAME the "Global Crisis Perception" to sell more Draconian Measures including "Climate Lockdowns" more surveillance more "social credit system" more Technocracy more 'The Great Reset' - Agenda2030 etc. etc.

Anything that "forecasts" climate doom is part of the problem in my book.

Research: Climate-Lockdowns-Agenda2030

100% related:

Above video was made in 2015 and it has over 18 Million views!

Quote We are now living in a hijacked Collectivistic System with a very narrow pushed false "common good narrative" using only carefully selected corrupt science czars having a tunnel vision by design serving a Specific Agenda, criminalizing & suppressing real practical solutions & (preventive) cures.
    Succeeding in (seemingly) the majority "asking" to be more:

01. enslaved
    02. monitored
    03. coerced
    04. threatened
    05. blackmailed
    06. surveilled
    07. pcr tested [many 'false positives' having dire consequences] see: this
    08. canceled
    09. censored / silenced / demonized
    10. poisoned / some even sterilized for life / more pregnant women having 'spontaneous' abortions
    11. countless self-determination rights taken away
    12. socially deprived [measures harming more than it suppose to help]
    13. experimented upon [with non-FDA approved* mRNA gene-therapy injections having already created more victims than the covid19 virus ever did, tested with provable faulty tests which has consequences for all people around you being put on the "suspect or potential danger list". *non-FDA approved, using 'emergency use authorization act' bypassing real safety testing on animals & humans blatantly violating all Nuremberg Code of Ethics of international law yes all of them and the mass media is deafening silent about what the true meaning is of "informed consent".]

All of these obvious abuses could NOT have happened if they did not get help from corporate mass brainwashing media & big tech controlling all big social media platforms.

To me the worst part is that most who work for MSM know damn well they are lying & deceiving the masses 24/7 but most of it - stays unchallenged - by others in supposedly "critical" mainstream outlets thus becoming 100% complicit in crime by staying silent when still working for deep to the core corrupt mainstream media, with a few courageous exceptions.

The Ultra Elite knows there is a need for a (positive) radical change and more and more people waking up to the mass injustice on so many levels ... so they hijack that momentum with "wokeness" (fake awake-ness) which is a total different style "moving forward" towards an Orwellian Style Technocratic Totalitarianism & Rampant Corporatism.

Replace all (complex) dualistic labels in to 4 simplifications, is it:
    • 01. "harmonious" vs "disharmonious"?
    • 02. "harmful" vs "not harmful / healing"?
    • 03. "empowering" vs "dis-empowering"?
    • 04. "respecting freedoms & basic human rights" vs "imposing more and more tyranny via technocracy"
    Could or would these 4 simplifications insight help? ... or are people stuck to (invest in) their own agendas too much and refuse to see the bigger picture in an honest & fair way.

• Tyranny will never sell itself as Tyrants ... but do as "Saviors" hoping most will fall for their lies & mass deceptions.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 3rd, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2021 at 14:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (7th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Ioneo (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd August 2021), Journeyman (4th August 2021), lizhekb (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), oz93666 (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Satori (3rd August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), Siphonemis (4th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2021), toppy (4th August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), Vicus (4th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

• Tweaking Chinese Style "Social Credit Punish/Reward System" Going Global ... Mass A.I. Surveillance via 4G & 5G Networks & IoT ... Conditional "Basic Income" Version ("New Social Contract") which works best after they wrecked the economy by design ... Technocracy Race to 2030 ... "Micromanaging (Policing) Everybody" ... Depopulation Agenda2030 ... much more artificial created "crisis" to come done by "Perception Managers" using Totally Corrupt Fact Checkers.
    1000s of examples in Human History that when Tyranny really happened most were in denial pure out of mental defense reflex mechanism (trauma based psychology) ... The self-induced-hypnosis mechanism to protect the psyche from going totally insane ... NOT able to cope and/or deal with reality is PART of the master plan!

It is a mix of "Stockholm Syndrome", "Normalcy Bias" and "Bystander Effect" ... lack of constructive action ... The incompetence how to act/be translates in going a paralyzing state comparable with coma state.

Only the brave and the fearless can break through the mass conditioning & programming. They are envied & scared about because they are a reminder what you suppose to do but forgot or do not want to be reminded of.

Not able to cope with it may never be a reason or excuse to self-censorship you and (y)our loved ones.

--o-O-o--

A well known quote:

"For evil to triumph is for good people doing nothing"
    • I would add:
    "For evil to triumph is for good people believing the lies of the propaganda talking-points and help attack/demonize any critical thinking" and calling it "hate speech or fake news" using corrupt "fact checkers" sites often funded directly or indirectly by Bill Gates and/or George Soros.

--o-O-o--
    • I noticed a common reoccurring pattern of (manufactured) crisis ... Blueprint for Global Technocratic Tyranny:
    01. First they frame (lie) the, in my view, false narrative of assumed/alleged "future doom scenario(s)" with provable rigged data done by carefully selected corrupt scientists. Then they use "perception managers" (spin-doctors) to whitewash all possible contradictions that are accidentally discussed in mass-media (damage control?).

They may even admit the inconsistencies but use advanced marketing tactics (psywars) with all kinds of generalizations that the people already hear day in day out 24/7 via brainwashing mass media. And I have to admit breaking this mass conditioning is not an easy task.

02. Then they deliberately narrow the options "how to deal" with their assumed future doom scenario(s).

03. They attack anyone who dares to go beyond their pushed narrow narrative and label them as "conspiracy theories" & "[insert crisis name] deniers" spreading "fake news or dangerous (harmful) misinformation" all done of-course with big help from Big Tech social media platforms censor algorithms. ... Tunnel Vision Politics supported by corrupt "fact checkers sites" often funded directly or indirectly by Bill Gates and/or George Soros.

04. Then they use many gifted (good) people (especially gullible celebrities) believing all of it and use genuine heartfelt emotions saying/claiming:

"Doing nothing" is "worse" than accepting tyrannical (unconstitutional) "solutions" pushing the "the new normal" serving Agenda2030 ... The "We Have No Choice" blah blah blah BS.

They falsely assume they choosing the "lesser evil"... which is a blatant lie because they support it by not questioning the sold/pushed narrow narrative. Thus making them complicit of a crime all done with assumed "good intentions".

It seems to me that real evil people need good people to do the work for them even if they do not realize what they are part of.

05. Corporate & government pushed "the end justifies the means" rhetoric, belief-systems & propaganda NEVER allows an open honest unedited live debate in Mainstream Media allowing real critical thinkers (not carefully selected pseudo-critics).
    • Why do most sheeple not realize that this is how Tyranny is normalized?
    06. To be continued ...

Funny to see how easy some people use the word "hate" when some one fully disagrees with some-one else ... I see that assumption (interpretation) as projection as it shows how many can not deal/cope with solid criticism and probably "hate" themselves for it ... Nobody likes to be pointed at (y)our incompetence, gee some may even hate that aspect of themselves.... and assume it "must" be flawed or "lies" somehow ... then you have those who depend on so many beLIEved lies they have been spoon-fed all their lives.

I really do not mind anyone "correcting" me, if it is legit, and I will not call it "hate" to shy away of my own shortcomings we all can have time to time.

Even the most perfect criticismcan have some flawed assumptions ... I look for the difference in "intent" ... Some willingly deceive themselves without realizing it ... some use "white-watched lies" .... meaning: they believe the lies/deceptions to be true and when they would use a lie-detector test, they "PASS the test" because they sincerely believe the lies they are told. This is a deep rooted problem in our fragile society can happen on ALL sides >> but I tend to see it being much worse with Democrats for so many reasons they do not want to hear, hence call for mass censorship done by insecure (snowflake) Democrats.
    • For the record, am not from USA am Dutch.

cheers,
    August 3rd, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2021 at 21:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (3rd August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Journeyman (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2021), toppy (4th August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (4th August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

What is your personal choice of Dystopian SF Movie that triggered something deep within ... like a wake up call ... not because you assume everything is based on reality ... but more like a template of insights that can be applied to many things that are happening right now, or in general how our future is shaped, what agendas are served ... what the fate of humanity is IF we do nothing about it.
    • Mine is 'Logan's Run' See: IMDB (when I watched it when I was about 15 years old ... 30 years ago!).

• LOGAN’S RUN Remake In The Works - Collider:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd August 2021 at 23:46.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (5th August 2021), Journeyman (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

There are so many dystopian Si-fi movies with widely different themes .. more likely they are put out by the 'bad guys' as a way of getting us to expect a nightmare future .. we are given a choice 'do you want this nightmare future or that one' ....

The idea that these could be positive .."wake-up calls" seems unlikely .. Just what can the average guy do to change things (he thinks) ??

1984 may have been the general plan that the controllers were working towards , but humans are not that easy to totally enslave worldwide ...

Word is the ET''s behind it all are now board with us and ready to bring things to an end , a final Grand Deception , as outlined by 'V the mini series' ..followed by a world wide battle (alien attack) ...

Last edited by oz93666; 3rd August 2021 at 22:38.

10. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Neither. Its programming, its telling us how to act when crisis strikes. It tells us to fight/ compete with each other to survive. rather than help each other.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

oz93666 (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Neither. Its programming, its telling us how to act when crisis strikes. It tells us to fight/ compete with each other to survive. rather than help each other.
    When any genuine gifted artistic (physic?) person sees possible future time-lines and want to explain where we (will or may) end up and why ... if we do nothing ... is indeed partially "programming" to be prepared ... forewarned = forearmed ... the main reason why we resonate with those predictive programming is maybe because is IS an artistic display of what is to come ... not exactly but the template of psychological mechanism are very close in how humans act & react ... we all possess unlimited creative potential.
    • So some want to be mentally, emotionally & spiritually prepared but many do not care ... It is up to us in how we shape our future and see HOW it is done and why.
    • Some movies can trigger remembering past lives (even on other planets).
    I truly wonder what would happen if we did not have those movies. And only the super elite does have access to those insights.

Watching Star Trek Next Generation (especially Patrick Stewart) who also played Shakespeare multiple times, knows many different human dilemmas by heart as an actor ... Were "all" great writers, poets, song-writers part of the programming too? ... I guess it does ... it is up to us HOW we use those insights and why.

Study the episode: "Chain of Command (Star Trek: The Next Generation)"

• Some of the Dystopian SF Movies shows that ANY artistic expression is forbidden enforced by severe punishment ... gee I wonder why that is

Did you know that slaves were (eventually) forbidden to wear any recognizable signs that they ARE slaves and have a owner during Ancient Rome ... not because they care for the slaves ... but because they knew it will become a symbol for all to know "we are many, they are few!" ... And feared an much faster uprising ... The power of psychological warfare is so much older than you think.

cheers.
    August 4th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2021 at 11:33.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (4th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• Orwell versus Huxley: whose Dystopia are we living in today?

• Aldous Huxley v George Orwell:

• George Orwell's vision vs. Aldous Huxley's vision of the Future:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2021 at 13:45.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (4th August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,510 times in 4,311 posts

There are few better, if any actually, than They Live from 1988.

That was about the time of my own awakening, and They Live played a big role in helping me understand that something was not right with our reality. A must watch film for any truther.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• 1984 vs Brave New World - Orwell and Huxley cosmic battle:

• Aldous Huxley and Brave New World: The Dark Side of Pleasure:

• Love Your Servitude - Aldous Huxley & George Orwell:

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (6th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021), Vicus (5th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

• ALDOUS HUXLEY VS GEORGE ORWELL. WHO IS RIGHT?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2021 at 12:53.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (5th August 2021), Victoria (5th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• Dark Clouds: Biden Pushes China-Style 'Social Credit' System:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Victoria (5th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Victoria (5th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

The dystopian SF movie that made a first major impression on me, was in 1974, "Soylent Green".
    As a young guy who loved SF (I had read lots by then), this movie felt like a "déjà vu".
    Something yet to come that I had "seen before" (not sure in what way though).

I sympathised with Sol Roth, the librarian. The scene where he decides to get "assisted euthanasia",
    while Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" are playing and Charlton Heston (the main hero-to-be(come)) learns the secret
    from Roth that "Soylent Green is People", is a scene to never forget.

Hard to believe that this movie was made 48 years ago. Feels like yesterday! Oh, and yes, "Logan's Run" is a "runner up" for me!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (6th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Ever since we could watch a SF film or TV series we were enchanted. Later in life we learned from multiple sources that scripts are evaluated by CIA ops or black ops whatever you call the controllers of media and are given a yay or nay. Often the scripts are given by them to the film industry to :make this film. It collaborates with the NWO agenda to feed the public exactly what it wants us know. This is not a joke or supposition. It has gone on for a very long time probably when we were all little cartoon watchers. My son is in the film industry and knows this. Scripts that are wholesome get a pass unless there is something perverse or horrifying added. A nice Hallmark film would wind up with an interracial couple or a same sex relationship somewhere in the family mix to promote an ideology. If there is a script of true Star Trek adventures that is tweeked. If a star traveler lands on a planet with issues: those issues would reflect what is also on an agenda being promoted. Science Fiction is controlled. Apocalyptic story lines must project abject terror. If the public stays fearful, the mind is easily controlled. No brainer.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,672 times in 8,595 posts

I had read Logan's Run in paperback 7-8 years before the movie was made, over 50 years ago. It was released in 1967, movie in 1976.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th August 2021 at 20:03.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Dystopian SF Movies ... Warning for the Future or an instruction manuel?

• Is 1984 Becoming a Reality? - George Orwell's Warning to the World:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th August 2021 at 21:39.

+ Reply to Thread