Thread: The Reptilian Shape Shifting Replacement Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default The Reptilian Shape Shifting Replacement Hypothesis

This is the most extraordinary of all "conspiracy theories" ! It may have been around before , but David Icke will be remembered for pushing this into public awareness ...

His most important book ever , 'The Biggest Secret' is about this issue ... He asked an MI5 whistleblower what was the biggest secret he knew of , and was told , it was that the royals were shape shifting reptilians ...
    Icke also had other evidence (see 'Revelations of a mother Goddess' ) even so , with virtually nothing hard to go on , he went with his intuition and came out with this idea very publicly , to much ridicule ...

This idea has entered popular culture in a BIG way .. Many Youtube videos purporting (erroneously) to show people shifting

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien.... https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...iven-bundy-jfk

Prominent people being asked in press conferences if they are Reps ..

The billionaire chief executive of Facebook hosted his first Q-and-A using the social network’s live video-streaming .... someone wanted to know...
    “Mark, are the allegations true that you’re secretly a lizard?” Zuckerberg read aloud. “I’m gonna have to go with ‘no’ on that.”
    He added: “I am not a lizard.” The Facebook founder paused to lick his lips

with very little evidence there is lack of clarity ...DI doesn't like to talk about this issue these days , but when pressed says the Reps are interdimensional , malevolent spirits ...

The Wikipedia page on Reps is I believe closer to the truth describing them as ET's .

According to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, who first published on this theme in his 1999 work The Biggest Secret, tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.[20] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptil...spiracy_theory

We do have testimony from government insiders working in DUMB's and from those in the SSP who report seeing physical ET Reptilians , but no reports of shape shifting ....

Then from 2016 onward there came a great deal of very detailed information from a channeled source , normally something to be vary weary of , but because of the quality of the material is worth considering .....

This source informs that the Reps are a physical ET group who are part of the coalition of 4 ET groups controlling this planet .. They have the unique ability to impersonate a human , down load all their memories , then the person is killed and the Rep steps into their role ... They do this to people in key positions for tighter control of society ... there are perhaps around 100 of these shapeshifters among us ... This information comes out in great detail from many of the channeled dead people , Bush Snr , Queen Victoria .. https://youtu.be/jPeHDihuzco

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: The Reptilian Shape Shifting Replacement Hypothesis

This concept, and public 'meme' of the Reptilian over lords is the sharp rocked reef that Icke met his nemesis on: even sympathetic folks who were willing to listen and acknowledge David Icke's ideas, assertions, analysis and philosophy, even to support and welcome his contributions were dismayed with this one; I am included among them.
    I can reach for a lizard heritage in our epigenetic make-up: "Phylogeny is recapitulated in ontogeny" - I can also imagine that there could be 'entities' of a reptilian form; it is a big stretch for me to accept that we are being ultimately governed by such entities, but who knows really?
    For the Normie population this all works very much like the Flat Earth campaign, it is of course 'Ridiculous', and Icke must be a raving nutter who has lost the plot.
    I think Icke could have done himself a huge favour, and not expressed this idea in the way he selected, he seems to lack a certain worldly wisdom, his naivety was palpable at the very start - he was after all experiencing a significant spiritual and psychological 'download' at the time, and he had yet to temper his expression style.
    A shame really, but then again the people who look for ways to ridicule others do not require much to set them off: it is like the high school bullies of society, all grown up but they have not developed much beyond their cruel, disparaging ways.
    Icke relates the story of meeting Ted Heath (a true monster if ever there was one) and witnessing him 'shifting' - I really don't know what to make of this, but I can understand people being Sceptical.
    In Dr Who (David Tennant) there is a season with reptilian creatures (ET's) who take over the British government disguised as human beings - this idea is very firmly entrenched.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 4th August 2021 at 05:54.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th August 2021), East Sun (4th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), happyuk (9th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), Kalamos (4th August 2021), Kryztian (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2021), muxfolder (4th August 2021), oz93666 (4th August 2021), pabranno (5th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), pyrangello (4th August 2021), Violet3 (5th August 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    This concept, and public 'meme' of the Reptilian over lords is the sharp rocked reef that Icke met his nemesis on....
    I do understand your position Mike , but I think the opposite is true ... The Reptilian thing is what made Icke a rock star ! .. "12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country" according to a Poll ..I'm not sure how the poll was worded , or if the respondents were joking , but this idea has brought Icke to public attention , but more to the point ...I do believe it's true! ...

If one of the main proponents of this theory is correct Arcturian ET's will soon land warning of an imminent attack from the Reps ... These supposedly benign Arcturians will probably will not talk about the shifting abilities of these Reps , this might give the game away that they have always been among us ...

So time will tell ... I expect , within this decade , that the Reptilians will be on the minds of everyone on the planet.

I offer this video as some sort of evidence ... The greatest production Icke ever made IMHO ...
    Watching the first minute still sends shivers down my spine ..
    The first 36 mins deals expertly with base level conspiracy theory .. the rest is an interview with a "Mother Goddess" who witnessed royals shifting , killing and eating sacrificial victims at satanic ceremonies .
    Last edited by oz93666; 4th August 2021 at 08:01.

5. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

To me David Icke is a Living Legend ... Am deeply honored to have met him face to face as when we invited him to speak at our conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1994 (27 years ago!) and again in 1996 ... both promoted on our local 'Exposure Radio' & 'Exposure TV' shows we produced in Amsterdam ... him giving a lecture for 1200+ people (sold out audience) back then ... Also had the privileged to do a video interview in 2011 for my ExomatrixTV channel +multiple back-up channels (all taken down by YouTube) with over 2000 videos and 135,000+ subscribers ... all gone.

David is always a humble man when you have to work with him up-close ... helped (among others) him selling his latest books sitting behind the table with him chatting about our Exposure Magazine where I wrote an article in Spring 1993 about my journey, Near Death Experience, conspiracy research etc. etc. ... I asked him to read it waiting for his response ... he realizes that much what he wrote in his book: "Robots Rebellion" first published November 1st 1994 is very similar what I wrote in 1993 and I told him that I was accused "copying/stealing" his ideas & concepts (which is not true) ... meanwhile he knew all our published Exposure Magazine articles.

So he admitted to me we are on the same page on so so many (deep & complex) controversial views/issues ... even before he spoke about it ... never ever saw him as someone to be "worshiped" but as a true Soul-brother fighting the same fight ... I still feel the best has yet to come between him and me doing another interview soon ... will (a.o.) discuss why Project Avalon Forum is important & dear to me and will address how members of Project Avalon see him awaiting his reaction

If you have any interesting profound questions for David Icke please let me know ... if possible share that question via: audio, video or text to me via pm and I will chose the best ones and use it for my upcoming new interview with him.

Will let you all know when that happens, soon enough, because we do not have much time left before it really gets ugly ... like mass (false flag) "cyber attacks" and (false flag) internet shut downs ...triggering push for "mandatory bio-metrics ID" needed to be allowed to access the internet connected to even more mass censorship ... a scenario I already discussed with Dan Dicks of PressForTruth at the Bilderberg Conference Protest coverage in Dresden Germany 2016.
    • David Icke condemned, ridiculed & laughed at by mostly Christians who believe in "Demons", "Talking Snake" in Paradise (Adam & Eve), "Fallen Angels" having the power to manifest as anything they like to.
    Hmmm ... never considering all of them do not (want to) see the bigger picture ... meanwhile assuming ANY alien "must" be demonic or "fallen ones" pure because they fear to be misled, lied too, deceived etc. etc. ... Having the assumption they can protect their loved ones through projecting those fears on them too in the name of all the above which is extreme hypocritical.

--o-O-o--
    • David Icke never ever claimed you "must" accept his views, his personal journey of bizarre experiences, research & discoveries!
    He just shares it (without fear) for you to make up your own mind why he came to his own conclusions & insights. His interpretation is based upon so many layers that most not even want to go as people rather be "spoon-fed" easy to swallow (shallow & predicable) talking points.

--o-O-o--
    • I can talk for 10 hours straight about:
    01. The "R-complex" in our brain and why this is important. Also connected to having "goosebumps".

02. Symbolism in all religions & ancient religions & rituals,

03. 1000s of psychics worldwide discussing reptilian types in the Astral World.

04. Countless (forbidden) archeology depicting "reptilian gods" all over the planet including Mexico, Asian "Dragons", Ancient Summer, Babylon, Aztecs, Africa (Chitauri), Aboriginals etc. etc.

05. Almost all "Royal Bloodlines" obsessed with reptilian iconography & statues all in plane sight.

06. Big churches with reptilian like iconography & statues all in plane sight.

07. Dinosauroid Theory 1982, Dale A. Russell, see this: picture <<< decade before David was talking about it.

08. Discussing face to face with eye-witness accounts which most never did, but David traveling around the world met them that ALSO shaped his view.

09. Personal encounters, I have had my own "shape-shifting eyes" turning pitch black encounter ... (no joke) ... before David Icke came with these stories, before SF series like The X Files showing blackened eyes.

10. Maybe ... just maybe: we all were "reptilians" once ... millions of years ago and that (suppressed history of Souls) is why some have access to those who refuse to evolve as they see themselves as "superior" and the original owners of the planet? ... As most Christians deny/refuse to consider the reincarnation option they never really understand the bigger picture that way. Which is a choice, not mine.
    • I can easily go up to 100 examples most "forget" to mention why David Icke made the decision to discuss this highly controversial topic ... It may well also saved his life, as the psychopathic control-freaks assumes nobody will take it "seriously" + most are not capable (totally incompetent) to see the bigger picture anyway. Trapped in their programmed believe-systems full of false narratives serving the status quo (the powers that be).
    Now you know why I am never "impressed" when some one claims he or she does "not like" David Icke because of his choice to discuss the (possible) Reptilian connection.
    • Does anyone know how many researchers discussing Reptilians without intersecting predictable (to me, boring) narrow Christian points of view?
    There are plenty Christian "researchers" out there, using "The Reptilians" topic as a side-issue and spew Christian propaganda to sell very narrow one-side narrative and they DO love being in their echo-chambers having a eternal confirmation-bias loop.

Which may hold SOME truths but overall missing the bigger picture.

Ps: ... everything you just red here, was written from top of my head to text ... as some Project Avalon members requested me to be more interactive than only sharing interesting links & YouTube video.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2023 at 08:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2021), amor (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (4th August 2021), Chip (4th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), East Sun (5th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), lizhekb (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021), Open Minded Dude (4th August 2021), pabranno (5th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Patient (4th August 2021), pyrangello (4th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th May 2023), sunflower (4th August 2021), Tyy1907 (4th August 2021), Violet3 (5th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,573 times in 32,794 posts

Listen to this 20 minute audio, a conversation between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell that I happened to grab as I was sitting at a dinner table with them and had a dictaphone in my pocket. I recorded it with their permission. That was back in May 2010. The stories are really pretty interesting.

https://projectavalon.net//David_Ick...n_May_2010.mp3

Here's a transcript:

https://projectavalon.net/David_Icke...ay_2010_US.pdf

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Chip (4th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Deux Corbeaux (4th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), Jambo (4th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th August 2021), Kryztian (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2021), melissanederland (4th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021), oz93666 (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), pyrangello (4th August 2021), Satori (4th August 2021), Sérénité (4th August 2021), Siphonemis (4th August 2021), Sirus (4th August 2021), sunflower (5th August 2021), Tyy1907 (4th August 2021), Violet3 (5th August 2021), Yoda (6th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,573 times in 32,794 posts

I posted this (copied below) back in 2011. I can now share that the source of the report was an Avalon member, a woman, who hasn't been active on the forum for quite some time. She emailed this to me asking that if I ever related the story, I should please keep her identity anonymous.

The context was a trip to Las Vegas quite a while back. The woman had befriended a man who seemed very bothered and stressed, and wanted to talk. She stayed up much of the night listening to the man, who turned out to be a CIA agent.

She was a good listener, and that's all that happened. She thought it was all silly, crazy stuff at the time. She had never heard of reptilian shape-shifting until much later when she came across David Icke's work.

~~~
    I was recently told (second hand) an account from a CIA agent who used to work directly in the White House with George Bush senior.

This man described how he had twice personally seen Bush Snr change into reptilian form, and that he needed human blood transfusions to keep his human form when on television. (When meeting him in person, this was not so necessary as there was a kind of mind control/hypnosis involved which convinced those meeting him that this was a human body.)

This sounds incredible, outlandish, and easily dismissed. But the agent in question was very freaked out and talked to my friend for many hours about this experience, and others.

My friend, in turn, had never heard of the whole reptilian issue... until later.

No proof: but more circumstantial evidence, that (God help us) just might be true.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Alan (4th August 2021), Brodie75 (4th August 2021), Chip (4th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Deux Corbeaux (4th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), haroldsails (5th August 2021), I am B (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), Kryztian (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021), oz93666 (4th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), pyrangello (4th August 2021), Sérénité (4th August 2021), Sirus (4th August 2021), Tyy1907 (4th August 2021), Violet3 (5th August 2021), Yoda (6th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Listen to this 20 minute audio, a conversation between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell that I happened to grab as I was sitting at a dinner table with them and had a dictaphone in my pocket. I recorded it with their permission. That was back in May 2010. The stories are really pretty interesting.
    Here's a transcript:
    Wow ... Very interesting material there Bill ... about half a dozen different stories relating to Reps , they can teleport around effortlessly .. My understanding is this is done by technology , just like in star trek "beam me up scotty"... it's often wrongly taken as evidence the Reps are interdimensional , but I don't believe so , no more than Captain Kirk is interdimensional , he's just using a teleporter .... Many reports of (Greys mostly) and Reps coming out of closets in peoples rooms when they come to abduct them .. I heard from somewhere, that they do this because to materialize out of thin air in front of someone would be very shocking .. so they materialize in a closed closet and then walk out. ..

My understanding is shape shifting does not require technology , only the Reps can do this .

12. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

It really makes me wonder, as I connect dots of my own experiences.

Life turned on me and I found myself living in Las Vegas. (it is a long story, so I am only relating some of the the dots)

I ended up in a battle against an organized crime group. Afterwards, I learned that I was the nail in their coffin of a huge level of organization.

When I was in hiding, trying to find my way out of Las Vegas (I had been stripped of everything and could not even get U.S. or Canada customs help) I had a strange encounter with a large, what I estimate to be around 8ft or more tall being, that walked by me - and that moment in itself was very strange - now I wonder if it was like just making an appearance for some unknown reason. Looking back now, it was shortly after that moment that I was able to make things happen to get my family back to Canada. (A few days later things fell into place.)

Makes you wonder.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021), Sirus (5th August 2021)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I posted this (copied below) back in 2011. I can now share that the source of the report was an Avalon member, a woman, who hasn't been active on the forum for quite some time. She emailed this to me asking that if I ever related the story, I should please keep her identity anonymous.

The context was a trip to Las Vegas quite a while back. The woman had befriended a man who seemed very bothered and stressed, and wanted to talk. She stayed up much of the night listening to the man, who turned out to be a CIA agent.

She was a good listener, and that's all that happened. She thought it was all silly, crazy stuff at the time. She had never heard of reptilian shape-shifting until much later when she came across David Icke's work.

~~~
    I was recently told (second hand) an account from a CIA agent who used to work directly in the White House with George Bush senior.

This man described how he had twice personally seen Bush Snr change into reptilian form, and that he needed human blood transfusions to keep his human form when on television. (When meeting him in person, this was not so necessary as there was a kind of mind control/hypnosis involved which convinced those meeting him that this was a human body.)

This sounds incredible, outlandish, and easily dismissed. But the agent in question was very freaked out and talked to my friend for many hours about this experience, and others.

My friend, in turn, had never heard of the whole reptilian issue... until later.

No proof: but more circumstantial evidence, that (God help us) just might be true.
    They are definitely out there. Some may have read my account with my girlfriend/partner of near 13 years in the members only area. I confronted a reptilian on social media in a PM that is working with the Cabal and as a consequence, they went after her, then tried me when I stopped the telepathic attack. Never have I seen my GF so freaked out. White Sage works on them, remember that folks (at least it did for me). It may also be something that works in conjunction with my abilities, as they couldn't get in my head. They can't get in my dreams either, interestingly. Nothing seems to be able to, except this one Demon, who I fought in my sleep and won. I'll leave it at that regarding that subject.

I have personally found that the work that Jim/James Newell does, in which I specifically mean clearing blocks and regression, seems to be an invaluable tool against these beings, aka evil/dark beings. I'm sharing this publicly because things are getting bad out there.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2021), gs_powered (4th August 2021), Harmony (5th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021), Patient (4th August 2021), Tyy1907 (4th August 2021)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Fascinating! I do occasionally meet people or see them on TV. I don’t know what they are, but you look into their eyes and you just know they aren’t human.

Tony Blair and Prince Philip Duke Of Ed to name but two famous ones. There not/wasn’t an ounce of
    humanity behind those eyes.

I wonder, can they impregnate human woman and if so, is this the lineage of megalomaniacs, satanists and psychopaths we have leading and controlling us?
    Not a rabbit hole I’ve ever gone down so far, any links appreciated 😊

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

7alon (5th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), haroldsails (5th August 2021), jaybee (5th August 2021), Mercedes (4th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It must be worth examining this information in more detail ...it's gold dust , the raw material from which we can build a clearer picture ..

Two stories stand out . The first is the story of the campers ...Five families go out camping in a remote area of Colorado , hike to the top of a large hill . Looking down into the valley they appear to see a group of people doing a ritual , in a circle, chanting ... A large humanoid figure appears to materialize in the circle and strait away points in the direction of the campers , the chanting stops and they all look towards the campers .... Next this tall figure is standing among the campers , a reptilian , all the campers are paralyzed and terrified ...The rep finally lets them go and they run screaming and terrified .....!
    This shows the power these creatures have , they can teleport using technology , and have the mental strength and power to disable groups of humans , get into their minds , access all their thoughts and memories .. Corey Goode described his encounter with one as like being mentally raped ..
    So humans have no chance up against them in a one on one encounter ... the thing is we massively out number them ...Earth is just one of the many worlds they enslave , not many reps will be here , perhaps thousands , certainly not millions , so the challenge and game for them is to enslave us despite being outnumbered perhaps by a million to one! To do this they have to get humans to help them .. these are the illuminati , and then others will be blackmail , bribed , tricked or mind controlled ....

The second story is from the daughter of high level military officer tasked with investigating UFO activity ... He would be called away at a moments notice , and when this happened a military guard were always put one on each of the 4 corners of the house outside to protect his family ... Due to a chance event one time the guard was not posted and a rep materialized in the house in a closet , walked out and terrorized the daughter ... This was retaliation from the Reps for the military monitoring their abductions and other activity ...
    The point was raised , how could the military be so stupid thinking posting armed guards outside is going to stop a Rep materializing in a closet ...DI agrees .. " It’s the way they think. I’m going to have some guns. That will sort him..."
    The military are not stupid , they have been interacting with Reps and other ET for decades ... They know the normal soldier would be easily overpowered by a Rep just like the campers were ... The guards had to be "super soldiers" ... an elite group trained specially to deal with ET's ...mentally trained to have a strong enough minds not to be overpowered ..they will be psychic and telepathic ..These guards would be able to sense if a portal was opening and a Rep materializing ... if quick enough they could get inside the house and shoot the Rep . ...Reps can be killed! ... The Reps would know this and not take the chance ... Of course the proof the guard was working is that the only time it was absent , a Rep got in!
    Also from this story we see these Reps are physical and move around in UFO's ...They resented the government watching their activity ..
    The secret government are working with the Reps , they receive tech help in return for allowing abductions , but it is an uneasy partnership , the government will want to monitor and know how many humans are taken , and the Reps resent this.
    Last edited by oz93666; 5th August 2021 at 03:34.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Could the lizard like figurines from the Ancient Iraq area hold a clue to the Reptilian thing...?

Maybe this is an area of the Ancient World where ETs and Inter~dimensionals first came to before something happened globally that changed the environmental conditions and made their physical existence impossible - so they died out in their pure form (but some hybrids or hybrids of hybrids survived... perhaps us for example ? )

Take for example the reptilians proposed height - the Thick Atmosphere Theory is interesting and can explain why huge creatures could exist in Dinosaur times but there is a limit on how big creatures on earth can get with the atmosphere we have now.... and the occasional very tall human has problems and weakness...

https://www.dinosaurtheory.com/thick_atmosphere.html

Maybe some of the original ETs/Interdimensionals.... do an 'Avatar' thing and use smaller human bodies to live on earth but sometimes pop out into their original form for brief periods...

anyway here's a short video about the The Mystery of the Ubaid Lizardmen Figures

On a wiki page about the Ubaid Period it say this which made me go hmmmmmm..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubaid_period

Quote The Ubaid period as a whole, based upon the analysis of grave goods, was one of increasingly polarised social stratification and decreasing egalitarianism. Bogucki describes this as a phase of "Trans-egalitarian" competitive households, in which some fall behind as a result of downward social mobility. Morton Fried and Elman Service have hypothesised that Ubaid culture saw the rise of an elite class of hereditary chieftains, perhaps heads of kin groups linked in some way to the administration of the temple shrines and their granaries, responsible for mediating intra-group conflict and maintaining social order. It would seem that various collective methods, perhaps instances of what Thorkild Jacobsen called primitive democracy, in which disputes were previously resolved through a council of one's peers, were no longer sufficient for the needs of the local community.
    .....an elite class of hereditary chieftains......

sounds familiar

maybe old habits die hard and some of the original reptilians that colonized earth a few thousand years ago wanted to carry on but the atmosphere got too thin and dry so they do the avatar thing now and wield their dominance like that... causing no end of problems for the General Populations who might have a bit of original reptilian/amphibian in them but not enough to take them over ....

???
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th August 2021 at 08:32.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th August 2021), Le Chat (5th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

At time 3:25 of the video: I wonder why the eyes of the two sculptures would be so big, just like goggles, on otherwise human-looking faces?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

jaybee (5th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    At time 3:25 of the video: I wonder why the eyes of the two sculptures would be so big, just like goggles, on otherwise human-looking faces?

I don't know but those big eyed statues are from a later time and called Sumerian Votive figures - it's the earlier Lizard Figurines that may show what an early reptilian/amphibian being or hybrid being looked like before they died out for some reason... perhaps the Sumerians were a hybrid or off shoot race of Reptilian/amphibian Race that originated 'somewhere else' ie a different planet..... and the eyes were emphasized because it was a major biological change that was introduced ... (just speculating of course)

I think the 'Lizard Figurines' are very interesting... especially the one with the breast feeding baby - but they don't have the big eyes..

From memory - in the stories about the Annunaki (or some other ancient beings) - weren't they supposed to have got fed up and rebellious about digging canals so a hybrid was created to do the work - in the Wiki article on the Ubaid Period (when the Lizard Figurines came from).... about the 2nd of the 4 principal phases says...

Quote Ubaid 2[6] (4800–4500 BC). At that time, Hadji Muhammed style ceramics was produced. This period also saw the development of extensive canal networks near major settlements. Irrigation agriculture, which seems to have developed first at Choga Mami (4700–4600 BC) and rapidly spread elsewhere, form the first required collective effort and centralised coordination of labour in Mesopotamia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubaid_period

mind you the lizard figurine beings don't look very big and strong to do tough manual work.. so maybe they were the originals not the hybrid... dunno...

but I diverge from the point you were bringing up about the big eyes.....

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

Connecting the dots from the Sumerians to modern times it is pretty obvious we are dealing with the same race of beings, whether extraterrestrial, inter-dimensional, or as I believe, extraterrestrials in the 4th density. They have always ruled Earth for good or bad. Currently their grey alien allies are producing a replacement for the human race, hybrids. And now, right on time, epidemics and poisonous vaccines will wipe out all us defective humans to make way for the "new race", as predicted by the Theosophists. Don't think humans have much time left if I read their intent right, and we likely don't have an Enki around to save some of us from extinction this time
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

jaybee (5th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect that some of the Reptilians have evolved beyond the role of parasitic, manipulative control freaks. I've seen Reptilians a few times in my dreams.

I've asked to see a multi-dimensional self during dream time. I was shown a Reptilian. Most people want to be a Pleiadian, no one wants to be a Reptilian (laugh).

No mater who may contact you, take your time before you develop any level of trust. Test and test again. And do not give in to fear. A friendly entity would never scare you.

We all are extensions of Source energy on Prime Creator's eternal journey of creation and self discovery. Wish I could remember the plan for this lifetime.

If you laugh on your way out some people may think you are crazy.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th August 2021 at 22:07.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Harmony (6th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I suspect that some of the Reptilians have evolved beyond the role of parasitic, manipulative control freaks. I've seen Reptilians a few times in my dreams.

I've asked to see a multi-dimensional self during dream time. I was shown a Reptilian. Most people want to be a Pleiadian, no one wants to be a Reptilian (laugh).

No mater who may contact you, take your time before you develop any level of trust. Test and test again. And do not give in to fear. A friendly entity would never scare you.

We all are extensions of Source energy on Prime Creator's eternal journey of creation and self discovery. Wish I could remember the plan for this lifetime.

If you laugh on your way out some people may think you are crazy.
    Well sure, I will laugh through it all - it is strange how we are sometimes blind to things. I noticed my wallet yesterday as it was sitting to my left while I was here at my desk. It was a gift and I really like it, but I noticed how although the design on it is from the Transformers, it is very reptilian looking. Kinda creeped me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wallet.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	960.7 KB
ID:	47103  

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (6th August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Question Re: The Reptilian Shape Shifting Replacement Hypothesis

In a much lower frequency humanoid reptilians dominate in one of many Parallel Universes depending on your own state of mind you (not them) shifting (phasing out and in) picking up those vibes that is part of a multi-verse ... "possessions" or being "possessed" MAY be (temporary) overlapping of dimensions of the Multiverse.
    • And maybe just maybe we all CHOSE to be in a certain vibration to learn? or to help? or to assist? or to "dominate"? etc. etc.
    In other words when most of us may see ourselves as "victims" but on a (multi-dimensional) Soul level we chose to be here for some good reason ... maybe any "perfect" alternative timeline it is eventually pretty boring ("just" a a necessary sanctuary to heal, to recover and meet lost loved ones) but it has no challenges ... Why do most of us need challenges to feel better? ... Maybe because on a deeper level we know who we were and want to go beyond that? ... So are we all spiritually tested here?

If we lose our need to have challenges, what would that look like? ... How would we define ourselves without that?

All people who use the "victim card" may have all the good reasons to do so, but victim mentality breeds more victim reality ... and that is a very confrontational insight some rather want to dismiss. I have had several severe traumas, been to therapy groups and other ways to cope, dealt with my traumatic past in many constructive ways. Now looking back having overcome most of it ... it only makes me stronger.

If you are defined by circumstances creating your "state of mind" ... or ... you are defined by "state of mind" transforming circumstances using your unbound mind having unlimited creativity & potential ... At the end it is not how others "see us", judge us, (as so many are hypocrites and/or uninformed and/or misinformed) ... but much more how you see yourself in all of the above.
    • If our DNA is a "Quantum Fractal Antenna" that can send & receive so much more than you ever realize ... and parts of that Antenna could be deactivated or activated ... all depends on how true & honest are you to yourself, how much authority/autonomy do you give away?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    (Near Death Experiencer)
    August 6th, 2021

• 100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th August 2021 at 17:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (6th August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (6th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread