Thread: Worst President in U.S. History

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Default Re: Worst President in U.S. History

I remember many years ago I read that THOSE WHOM THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.
    It appears we are living through those times now.
    Stay centered on your own stage and ignore all the other plays going on around. It is hard enough being the star of your own show without concerning yourself with what others are acting out.🌟

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Ben (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th August 2021), Brigantia (13th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), gord (14th August 2021), Hym (8th August 2021), Icare (12th September 2023), jimbobule (13th August 2021), justntime2learn (11th August 2021), mojo (6th August 2021), onawah (8th August 2021), palehorse (7th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Patient (15th August 2021), RunningDeer (6th August 2021), Satori (7th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2021), thepainterdoug (15th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

How to speak Bidenese
    242,524 views Jul 28, 2021
    Not the Bee
    4.89K subscribers
    "Not the Bee presents a quick lesson in speaking Bidenese. "

(This one had me snorting with laughter. Pyrangello asked me to post it for him. Here you go, Mark. )

But this one made me

More funny jabs at the far Left on his youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMp...WcKXOVw1Pwoj7A
    Last edited by onawah; 7th August 2021 at 20:59.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th September 2021), gord (14th August 2021), Hym (8th August 2021), Le Chat (8th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mojo (8th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pyrangello (8th August 2021), Satori (7th August 2021), Sir Eltor (12th October 2021), thepainterdoug (8th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    I remember many years ago I read that THOSE WHOM THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.
    Stay centered on your own stage and ignore all the other plays going on around. It is hard enough being the star of your own show without concerning yourself with what others are acting out.🌟

Ill dump your words Heart to heart, well said
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gord (14th August 2021), mojo (8th August 2021), onawah (9th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

I guess I just don’t understand what all the fuss is over our current president and how he chooses to express himself. You don’t know his mind. Although encased in cement the phrases that come from deep within are things of true beauty. If more people would take the time to help those of us who can’t hear and understand his 5D speech thought, they would be amazed at the beauty and simplicity of verbiage he constructs. It may be for the sake of those in the dark that he may need an interpreter to aid in getting his awesome messages across to the general public.
    In my opinion he is the burstprodesdent over and that's a lot of prodesdents.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

onawah (8th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Mark Levin on Sean Hannity
    8/11/21
    "Joe Biden is the most disastrous president in modern American history"
    Last edited by onawah; 14th August 2021 at 18:30.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (19th May 2022), mojo (13th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,443 times in 5,646 posts

There’s an Abandonment Of The Oath Of Office

This is f****n crazy!!! Biden just went on vacation as Afghanistan is in crisis, just like our southern border is. Biden has been working so many hours already he needs more rest...lmao.

https://rumble.com/vl3n1z-biden-admi...rations-t.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vihgwp

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Should include P.M.s too - the one we got is a doozey!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th August 2021), mojo (13th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There’s an Abandonment Of The Oath Of Office

This is f****n crazy!!! Biden just went on vacation as Afghanistan is in crisis, just like our southern border is. Biden has been working so many hours already he needs more rest...lmao.

https://rumble.com/vl3n1z-biden-admi...rations-t.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vihgwp
    Sheesh, Steve Bannon thinks it was a bad idea to leave Vietnam as well. Wow... And now they're touting Mr. Blackwater himself Erik Prince, as having had the master plan of withdraw? His master plan to "withdraw" was to leave 2,000 special operations forces and 6,000 contractors, then he could fancy himself the chief warlord there with help from an incoming at the time John (never saw a war I didn't like) Bolton.

That's not a withdrawal plan, that's just replacing regular U.S. troops with a mercenary force answerable to no one.

Quote The basics of Prince’s plan:

Swap out the people: There are 23,000 multinational forces in Afghanistan (including about 15,000 Americans and about 8,000 NATO-member country forces) and about 27,000 DoD-supporting contractors. Prince wants to replace them with a smaller footprint of 6,000 contractors and 2,000 active-duty U.S. special operations forces. The 6,000 contractors would be made up of 60 percent former U.S. special operations forces and 40 percent former NATO special operations forces. The NATO forces, Prince said, “would come as individuals not from a NATO unit, thus they would not be hampered by the myriad of national restrictions on each NATO country.”
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ghanistan-war/

Look, Afghanistan was going to become a cluster f##k whether we left in 2005, 2011, 2021, or 2050. There are many things I can roundly criticize Sleepy Joe for, but (supposedly) getting us out of another forever war ain't one of them. And let's not kid ourselves, the CIA kill squads aren't going to leave anyway.

Bannon's just being a political hack here, if it were Trump, he very likely would be saying something along the lines of this:

Quote "The president made a courageous decision. We've been there a long time, and lost way too many brave young men and women, sometimes you just have to rip the band aid off. Bin Laden's long dead, and it's high time to bring 'em home, Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empires for a reason.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Gracy May,

Quote Sheesh, Steve Bannon thinks it was a bad idea to leave Vietnam as well. Wow
    It's really not a wow moment you only have to think of the time frame. Bannon is talking about the way in which the USA left Saigon, South Vietnam. It was a total disgrace and there is a lot of great strategists that think this is what is happening right now in Afghanistan.

Quote Bannon's just being a political hack
    Thats shooting the messenger again...
    The video segment is with Sean Parnell another great Patriot. Bannon did not tout Eric Prince over his guest Sean Parnell and would not characterize Bannon as a political hack. He seems more concerned about where the Country is heading. He took an oath and served in the armed services and is a great Patriot leading the charge on a number of deep state issues. He put together a great news team and doing their best to get the truth out. He has a huge following of support. The major issue is the corrupt occupying power in the White House.

Quote Look, Afghanistan was going to become a cluster f##k whether we left in 2005, 2011, 2021, or 2050.
    Yes, possibly, that's only one path and think you will find many Patriots want success for Afghanistan with all the blood, sweat and tears and costs. There's a lot of brain power that could be studying the right path forward and not a quick exit like Saigon. When Bagram Air Base fell to the Taliban so also did Bagram Prison and all the ISIS terrorists are free. The MSM news is not saying anything about that.

Quote There are many things I can roundly criticize Sleepy Joe for, but (supposedly) getting us out of another forever war ain't one of them.
    Thats incorrect, you can totally criticize Biden for keeping the USA past the date & time and conditions the Taliban and Trump agreed to instead of setting a time past that date and no real exit plan.
    Last edited by mojo; 14th August 2021 at 19:21.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th August 2021), Blacklight43 (15th August 2021), Gracy (14th August 2021), onawah (14th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 times in 558 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He can sometimes not even form a sentence.
    He can form quite amazing sentences! This gem came from his town hall a couple of weeks ago. It's so eloquent, so insightful, I thought of getting a print out of his masterful words and framing it on my wall.

Or may be this one, a quote for the ages:

Attachment 47101

Biden's bizarre behaviour is met with deafening silence by the MSN. Yet when Trump had a double scoop of ice cream with his apple pie or whatever it was, they make it Headline News.
    I had the same problem with my old pickup truck recently. Two of the eight plug wires were bad, so when it starts it will run good for a second, and then sputter over and over, and then act like it's trying to kick its way out of the front, and then change gears and purr for a second before repeating the scenario. Smoke is seen from time to time as well.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

avid (14th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th August 2021), gord (14th August 2021), Hym (15th August 2021), mojo (14th August 2021), onawah (14th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    There are many things I can roundly criticize Sleepy Joe for, but (supposedly) getting us out of another forever war ain't one of them.
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thats incorrect, you can totally criticize Biden for keeping the USA past the date & time and conditions the Taliban and Trump agreed to instead of setting a time past that date and no real exit plan.
    Hey mojo, so down to brass tacks here. I would love to further explore the Afghanistan rabbit with you, but alas that's straying off the beaten path too much with this thread being about Biden.

Bottom line. Trump had 4 years to get us out of there, to make us look strong in doing so, to prove he could ensure our puppet government stays in power after doing so, and he didn't.

I never saw anything in that plan assuring the Taliban wouldn't have their way with the country after U.S. withdrawal. I took a look back again today and still couldn't find any such arrangement, the closest was hoping to get the Taliban to not shoot at us on the way out.

If I've missed something there, I welcome you to set both me, and the record, straight on this matter. As things stand right now, Biden is being roundly criticized for something Trump wouldn't have been able to do either.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Biden is a puppet, but Trump has to go down as the least-qualified president in history. He unexpectedly got elected and freaked out. He looked around the room, saw his son-in-law and asked for help. He looked at the TV, saw Larry Kudlow and appointed him to Treasury. He looked at the TV some more and saw Kelly Anne Conway, then Amy Coney Barret, and chose every good-looking woman he could find. His stump speeches became his presidential speeches. The only reason he didn't do more damage is that he wasn't a warmonger or globalist. He made Bush Jr look like a genius. I wish the bozo would get off the national stage. Operation Dumbo Drop didn't work the first time, it won't work any other time.
    Last edited by TomKat; 15th August 2021 at 17:08.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hym (15th August 2021), mojo (15th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hi TomKat,
    Im really happy that your feeling better. Yes Biden is a puppet but he is also being deliberate in every action that comes out of the corrupt regime. The buck stops at his desk... What is happening now is not about Trump although the current regime is trying to blame him for everything. That is what we all know to be projection.
    Last edited by mojo; 15th August 2021 at 17:21.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th August 2021), Hym (15th August 2021), TomKat (16th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Sky News Australia reports on the awakening of the American public... This is great news because we reached an inflection point. The deep state is in full panic mode. When you have the majority of Americans aware of the danger it's not about partisanship anymore but saving our Country. PS watch this until the end, you'll get some good laughs.

Last edited by mojo; 15th August 2021 at 18:57.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), TomKat (16th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Welcome to the Matrix Neo...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mercedes (17th August 2021), pabranno (16th August 2021), thepainterdoug (15th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)

Heart to heart, I am just so happy to have you as a part of our community. I am listening to your stories and adventures and they give me great joy. Thank you, thank you, thankyou. You have the gift of a very good story teller, it is a dying art form. we need to keep it alive. I know I'm off topic but....thank my dear lady.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2021), gord (16th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mojo (15th August 2021), pabranno (16th August 2021), Patient (15th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

President Trump just released this statement. It is the first time he talks like this. Before this statement, everything was ‘a disgrace’, ‘a disaster’, ‘unfortunate’, ‘sad’ etc. without naming any actions that, in his view, should be taken, let alone the resignation of the presidency. He also explicitely says here that Biden is not the legitimate president. This is really unprecedented! It will be interesting to see how things will play out from here on. It feels like a new chapter just started...

Statement from Donald J. Trump:

“ It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy. It shouldn’t be a big deal, because he wasn’t elected legitimately in the first place!”

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2021), Franny (16th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mojo (16th August 2021), mountain_jim (16th August 2021), onawah (16th August 2021), pabranno (16th August 2021), TomKat (16th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Statement from Donald J. Trump:

“ It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy. It shouldn’t be a big deal, because he wasn’t elected legitimately in the first place!”

More empty words from the blowhard who had little to do with his own presidency and now wishes for more attention.

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

https://gab.com/threesevens

Quote A quarter of Biden voters are quietly embarrassed at what they’ve done, another quarter are openly expressing regret, another quarter still believe the fake news media spin, and the last quarter died over a decade ago.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Goba (22nd September 2021), mojo (16th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I can't think of one positive thing Biden has done for our Country...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mercedes (17th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast