+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dr Mercola being forced to take down all of his health articles from his website

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,119 times in 906 posts

Default Re: Dr Mercola being forced to take down all of his health articles from his website

DaveToo, That's along the lines I'm thinking...tptb appear to be bullies who would stop at nothing. And the issue of using suffering for their own pleasure and strength... I think we see only bits of the iceberg and nothing that lurks out of sight. I'd be willing to bet that none of the frontline doctors are pushovers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

atman (7th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), DaveToo (6th August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), Victoria (7th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,419 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Dr Mercola being forced to take down all of his health articles from his website

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Dr. Mercola states that the Biden administration threatened him with seizure of his domain,
    If the Biden administration is threatening to take Dr. Mercola's website away from him, then if is only a matter of time before they do so for Project Avalon.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), gini (7th August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 2,419 posts

This may be deemed by some to be on point and not off topic: when you get down to brass tacks, ie, the phenomenological essence, every individual (even in groups, organizations, cultures...) is just that, an individual—at one with his or her God or creator.

The good Doctor Mercola, and many others, must ultimately make the choice about what is right for him and his loved ones, hopefully using his best judgment at the time and in light of the circumstances.

I don’t know much about him, but I feel a strong sense that he, and many others on the front lines, deserve our support.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (8th August 2021), atman (7th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th August 2021), ClearWater (7th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), gord (7th August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Kryztian (7th August 2021), Pam (21st August 2021), Reinhard (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), Victoria (7th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

We had a similar case going on here in India against Baba Ramdev, founder of Patanjali Ayurveda company and research centre blaming him for spreading “misinformation about Covid 19” and offering “Coronil Kit” and range of Ayurvedic ( herbal) medicines to help to combat the virus.

“Patanjali” company has grown huge for two decades now and is India’s beloved brand with products commonly found in grocery stores - from herbal soaps and shampoos, medicines to healthy noodles, produced with care, strictly without chemical additives and alterations, based on traditional recipes and tastes people used to enjoy, all for affordable prices.

Check for yourself: https://www.patanjaliayurved.net/

The case is probably still running and was all over media this spring-summer, with Guru Ramdev being forced to step back and apologize for “spreading misinformation” and the blaming and shaming by mainstream allopathic medical committees went on and on and on.

Delhi High Court issues notice to Swami Ramdev over his remarks on allopathy

Public joe looked at this with complete disgust. It was rather clear that the “alternative stream” won’t be able to stop the whole calamity, divert people from vaccinations or allopathic treatments or work against the whole scheme anyhow.

Baba Ramdev has “apologised” but never backed off from his principles and struggle to benefit people, he stood his grounds which was very important for millions of people including Ayurvedic doctors, practitioners and traditional pandits of India who “lived herbal” for most of their history, maintaining rules of purity and struggling not to give way and lives to chemicals and “pronounced curses” against yoga and Ayurveda carried by modern, west based medical “profs” who refuse everything else than they give as if it was some kind of “shamanism” based on faith.
    As a matter of fact doctors doing just that can be as cruel and ignorant as a “stupid shaman”, simply telling people that “those medicines will never work” , only my medicines will.

I’m happy to see that the case of “Coronil Kit” has calmed since and is being approved as @supportive medication” with Covid 19, instead just banning it, shaming it or taking all the site and product line down which in our case would have been nearly “national disaster”.

Patanjali Coronil approved as supportive medicine against Covid 19: MOS health

The argument and attacks on Guru Ramdev were open and serious.

On the other hand it’s rather obvious that so many people benefit from traditional knowledge here in India that there’s unspoken and vocal support of multitudes.

In my opinion it is important -or would be - for Dr Mercola and other naturopaths all around the world to STAND THEIR GROUNDS - that’s if they are honest to their work and statements and it’s equally important for the millions of people who include medical professionals to stand up for them,
    whether it includes the use of supportive vitamins, traditional herbal medicines or whatever else.

If you know it helps even “a little bit” , stand up for it and give it your support please 🙏

Almost every country, every culture had traditional herbal pharmacology - the reason WHY they’re clandestinely attacked and taken down by BIG PHARMA is two fold:
    immediate economical effect but less obvious long term plan to reproduce and patent most of these powerful nature sourced medicines as products of Big PHARMA itself.

And almost every country in the world faces the same problem nowadays, fight between modern systematic medicine and its approaches and methods and the traditional ones.
    There should not be any fight. Giving people “fight”, or a rift and schism with your @medicine@ of whatever kind is as good as setting them on fire.

Reminds me of the story of the “true and fake mother” arguing for custody of a child almost tearing it to halves until the “true mother” steps back from the circle.

So called “modern medicine” ignores number of human factors including mind and energy process that is complicated, often life style based and can’t be helped by a shot. The mistake of ignoring overall people’s health against treating one symptom or syndrome has been carried on for centuries now,
    yes “in the name of modern science”.

It’s about as good as plastic surgery for people with serious mental issues. No matter how many surgeries or medicines are given to such people they will suffer every day of their life till someone takes them seriously and helps them realize they are loved, they are lovely and unique as they are.

The same could be said about most of the hypocrisy of modern medical system that pays dearly for single shot and ten minute lab tests but never cares about the rest, people’s living conditions, overall health etc.

So I would say again: don’t be hypocrites , stand up for the cause, for the people who helped you. This is not a fight. Don’t get on fever.

Every truth needs to be supported by characters. If people loose their characters, they loose inner strength and just duck down in case of adversity.
    Then truth can not help if no one stands for it.

Best wishes even to those suffering from acute delusional syndromes. There is a medicine for everything in this world that can set you straight, clear and free.

🌟🌟🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 7th August 2021 at 02:51.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), gini (7th August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), O Donna (15th September 2021), Pam (21st August 2021), Reinhard (20th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), Victoria (7th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

is there a way to copy his site and make it a torrent so others can host it for posterity?
    Akin to the Avalon library but Mercola focused and very widely distributed?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), gini (7th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), Victoria (7th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

Dr. Mercola's Rebuttal to CNN's Hit Piece
    8/10/21
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1231371507

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    August 4, 2021, CNN aired another hit piece on me, based on the opinions of foreign agent Imran Ahmed, founding CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), who also works with the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism
    The CCDH has ties to British intelligence, which is using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools against the public in order to shut down free speech in violation of the U.S. Constitution
    An unmasked CNN reporter, Randi Kaye, tracked me down as I bicycled around my home town to ask me about why I say masks don’t work
    CNN anchor Anderson Cooper recently interviewed Microsoft mogul Bill Gates about the current state of the pandemic response and the threat posed by the Delta variant
    The tragedy Gates wishes everyone would focus on right now is the number of COVID-19 deaths occurring in unvaccinated people. No mention was made of the number of previously healthy people suddenly dying after receiving an experimental COVID shot

According to the powers that be — including the current administration,1 which is taking its talking points from an obscure group funded by dark money, operated by an unregistered foreign agent2 — I am the No. 1 superspreader of COVID-19 misinformation.

This, despite my reach being significantly smaller than mainstream news outlets like ABC World News Tonight and Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson, both of which were on the list of the Top 15 Facebook posts in the U.S. questioning the safety of COVID shots from mid-June to mid-July 2021.3

The fact is that most of the people targeted as the Top 12 disinformation spreaders by our sitting president have very limited reach. My guess is a majority of people have never heard of some of them.

Yet, just 12 people are accused of spreading two-thirds of all “vaccine misinformation” without penalty, and the president of the United States is now demanding we be denied our right to free speech and eliminated from the worldwide web.4

CNN Relies on Mockingbird Provocateur

August 4, 2021, CNN followed in The New York Times’ footsteps, airing another hit piece on me. Not surprisingly, CNN relied on the “expertise” of Imran Ahmed, founding CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), a member of the Steering Committee on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force under the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism.

Ahmed, an unregistered foreign agent, crafted “The Disinformation Dozen” report5 now used by media and government officials in the U.S. to target and harass citizens and strip them of their Constitutional rights.

As noted by Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley,6 before the CCDH started attacking individuals for speaking out about COVID jab dangers, Ahmed tried to get a number of conservative websites and news organizations banned and deplatformed.

“Who is funding this overseas dark money group — Big Tech? Billionaire activists? Foreign governments? We have no idea,” Hawley said in a July 20, 2021, tweet,7 adding “Americans deserve to know what foreign interests are attempting to influence American democracy.”

Indeed, the CCDH appears to have been created with dark money for the purpose of political hit jobs. Its chairman, Simon Clark, is a senior fellow with the Center for American Progress,8 which is funded by dark money from a liberal Swiss billionaire named Hansjörg Wyss.9,10 Wyss is also a board member of the Center for American Progress.

According to Capital Research, through his funding of a Washington D.C. consultant firm called Arabella Advisors, which allows his identity to be obscured, Wyss has been secretly influencing American policy.11,12 Reporter Hayden Lidwig has also described the inner workings of Arabella Advisors and the influence of the “dark money” flowing through it, noting that Arabella runs:13

“… vast array of ‘pop-up groups’ … called so because they consist almost solely of slick websites that may pop into existence one day and pop out the next, usually once the campaign is through. We’ve counted over 350 such front groups …”

Lidwig points out that “Arabella is as dark as ‘dark money’ gets,” and that “When a special interest donor goes to Arabella, they’re expecting a political payoff.” The description of Arabella’s pop-up groups makes me think of not only the CCDH but also AntivaxWatch.org,14 which co-sponsored the CCDH “Disinformation Dozen” report.

AntivaxWatch.org is even more opaque than the CCDH. It has no public face and no founding or funding information of any kind. It’s just an anonymously created organization that claims to be “an alliance of concerned individuals who are seeking to educate the American public about the dangers of the anti-vax industry” that links to articles and reports by the CCDH and other extremist vaccine pushers.

Comply, or Else
    The CCDH also has ties to British intelligence, which is using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools against the public in order to shut down free speech.15,16,17 Ahmed has gone so far as to label this website a “national security risk,” because “once someone has been exposed to one type of conspiracy it’s easy to lead them down a path where they embrace more radical world views that can lead to violent extremism.”18

Taken at face value, referring to discussions about vaccine safety as a national security threat appears oddly curious. Wouldn’t vaccine safety be part and parcel of a successful public health campaign? Isn’t public trust an imperative as well?

With that in mind, doesn’t the fact that government is actively seeking to shut down conversations about vaccines — using warfare tactics no less — suggest that the vaccination campaign has a purpose other than keeping the public healthy and safe?

How is it reasonable to insist people take an experimental drug without asking questions, or be targeted as an enemy of the state? Isn’t that like telling a cancer patient, “We demand the right to dictate how you live or die, so take this experimental chemo, or else we’ll stick you in solitary and starve you to death”?

CNN Reporter Harasses Me Outside My Home
    Rather than send me an inquiry, an unmasked CNN reporter, Randi Kaye, opted to track me down as I bicycled around my home town to ask me about why I say masks don’t work. Neither was she wearing a mask when she visited my business in Cape Coral and quizzed employees standing less than a couple feet away from her.

“Are you spreading misinformation?” she asked. I replied with a simple “no.” Because I’m not. Raising questions about the usefulness of masks and the potential adverse impacts of experimental COVID shots is not misinformation. It’s just information — information needed to make a fully informed decision.

Informed decisions cannot be made if all you have is one side of the argument, which is all you get from mainstream media. At the end of her segment, Kaye herself refers to my posts as “information,” before quickly correcting herself, saying she meant “misinformation.”

All Talk, No Evidence — That Is Propaganda
    “What Mercola hasn’t made clear to his followers is that according to the CDC, the vaccines are safe and effective,” Kaye says, providing no scientific evidence to substantiate the CDC’s arbitrary claim.

(That CNN trusts the CDC is clear, however, seeing how they recently fired three employees for coming to work unvaccinated.19 CNN chief Jeff Zucker has stated the company has a “zero tolerance” policy when it comes to COVID injections. All staff that come into contact with other employees or are out in the field must get the injection.)

Kaye, of course, thinks not responding to intentionally accusatory questions means I’m guilty of what she’s accusing me of. I disagree. “Why won’t you speak to us?” Kaye yells as I pedal away.

Why? Because it’s pointless speaking to someone who is so antagonistic she can’t even formulate a neutral question. CNN has abandoned journalistic ethics and Kaye’s questions made it clear she was working on a hit piece.

After that encounter, Kaye emailed me her questions, which I responded to. My answer to whether COVID shots have the ability to alter a person’s genetic coding was not included in the show.

The mRNA shots are injections of synthetic genetic code, so they would not be present if not for the jabs. Clearly, the genetic code in your body is altered when injecting synthetic genetic code. Kaye, however, asks viewers to, again, simply trust the CDC’s claim that the COVID shots will not alter your DNA.

What Happened to the First Amendment?
    At the end of her report, Kaye includes a portion of my August 4, 2021, announcement that I will be removing all archived articles from my website, and that new articles will only be viewable for 48 hours before being removed.

Even that is not sufficient, according to Kaye and Anderson Cooper. The main concern, she says, is whether any of my articles might make it onto social media platforms, if even temporarily. Kaye reached out to social media companies to find out how they intend to violate my First Amendment right.

Twitter responded they are removing tweets and applying misinformation labels to some of my posts. Facebook told her they have removed some of my pages and banned others. YouTube replied they’ve removed some videos but that I have not yet accumulated enough strikes to be fully deplatformed.

She also lamented that my latest book, “The Truth About COVID-19” — which she said she wasn’t going to name — is on Amazon’s Best Seller list, at No. 1, no less, giving people access to my information despite my removal of articles.

Cooper Turns to Non-Doctor for Medical Advice
    Over the past year and a half, you’ve been repeatedly told to “listen to the experts,” and when it comes to virology and vaccinology, the foremost “expert,” despite not having a medical degree of any kind, has been Microsoft mogul Bill Gates.

August 4, 2021, CNN’s Anderson Cooper interviewed Gates about the current state of the pandemic response and the threat posed by the Delta variant.20 Is there really no licensed physician in the United States willing to speak to Cooper on this issue? Or do they all have the wrong opinion?

The tragedy Gates wishes everyone would focus on right now is the number of COVID-19 deaths occurring in unvaccinated people. No mention was made of the number of previously healthy people suddenly dying after receiving an experimental COVID shot.

Cooper and Gates also did not explain why they think dying from a naturally acquired infection is more tragic than dying from medical experimentation, entered into without full acknowledgment of the risks.

According to Gates, the parameters that will determine how deadly this fall and winter will be, will be the adherence to mask wearing and vaccination rates. Cooper cites a Kaiser Family Foundation poll showing “more than half of unvaccinated Americans still believe the vaccine is more dangerous than the coronavirus.”

When asked what he believes might work to dispel this wrongthink, Gates responded saying it’s important to listen to the opinions of the unvaccinated to figure out whom they do trust. This way, those who have their trust can be targeted to lead the flock to the vaccination center.

Aside from that, Gates believes simply reading the numbers of how many unvaccinated die from COVID-19 is an effective way to convince people to get the jab.

Gates Predicts Booster Shots Will Be Inevitable
    Ultimately, Gates is hoping for an 80% to 90% vaccination rate in the U.S. He also warned “you can’t assume” a worse variant won’t emerge in time, as the virus continues to mutate, and that one or more boosters will be inevitable.

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is now seeking a moratorium on booster shots in the developed world until the end of September 2021, to ensure undeveloped countries can get at least 10% of their population injected.21 In an August 4, 2021, media briefing, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated:22

“I understand the concern of all governments to protect their people from the Delta variant. But we cannot — and we should not — accept countries that have already used most of the global supply of vaccines using even more of it, while the world’s most vulnerable people remain unprotected.”

From a continuity of narrative perspective, they’re in quite a pickle. On the one hand, we’re told that no one is safe until 100% of a given population is injected, but then again, if we can just get some countries to the 10% mark, that too would be sufficient for the time being. Just how a 10% vaccination rate in some countries would suffice while 60% to 70% in others is still considered too low remains unexplained. "
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (10th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th August 2021), earthdreamer (21st August 2021), Franny (20th August 2021), gs_powered (11th August 2021), Kryztian (10th August 2021), Mercedes (20th August 2021), O Donna (15th September 2021), Pam (21st August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), Victoria (11th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Thumbs up Re: Dr Mercola being forced to take down all of his health articles from his website

Dr Mercola posted this video on his site, it's made by Academy of Ideas and they have their own website academyofideas.com. it's 21 minute video titled MASS PSYCHOSIS-HOW AN ENTIRE POPULATION BECOMES ILL

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Alan (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), earthdreamer (21st August 2021), East Sun (20th August 2021), Franny (20th August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Kryztian (20th August 2021), O Donna (15th September 2021), onawah (20th August 2021), palehorse (21st August 2021), Pam (21st August 2021), Reinhard (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

A very astute explanation of what we are witnessing now worldwide.
    I especially like, at 18 minutes in, the idea expressed that ridicule and humor are excellent tools to use in exposing those who create mass psychosis for their own perceived benefit, as they are incapable of humor themselves.
    This certainly brings to mind the dour face of Klaus Schwab...
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Dr Mercola posted this video on his site, it's made by Academy of Ideas and they have their own website academyofideas.com. it's 21 minute video titled MASS PSYCHOSIS-HOW AN ENTIRE POPULATION BECOMES ILL

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Franny (20th August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Kryztian (20th August 2021), Mercedes (21st August 2021), O Donna (15th September 2021), palehorse (21st August 2021), Pam (21st August 2021), Reinhard (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021), wondering (20th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Elizabeth Warren Demands Amazon Censor Best-Selling Books
    Warren wrote a letter asserting that Amazon was complicit in spreading “COVID-19 misinformation” because it allows people to buy books authored by people like Dr. Joseph Mercola, who has been targeted by the mainstream media as a purveyor of “dangerous” fake news about COVID and vaccines.

“During the week of August 22, 2021, my staff conducted sample searches on Amazon.com of pandemic-related terms such as ‘COVID-19,’ ‘COVID,’ ‘vaccine,’ ‘COVID 19 vaccine,’ and ‘pandemic,’” Sen. Warren wrote in a letter addressed to Amazon’s CEO Andy Jassy.

“The top results consistently included highly-ranked and favorably-tagged books based on falsehoods about COVID-19 vaccines and cures.”

Of course, the claim that these are “falsehoods” is a completely arbitrary assertion made by Warren and her staff, with no objective standard of proof required.

Mercola was again singled out for condemnation. (snip)

read more at
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-selling-books

His books can be downloaded free at
    https://book4you.org/book/11254281/52cf8e
    https://book4you.org/s/?q=Dr.+Mercola

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

avid (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Jim_Duyer (15th September 2021), O Donna (15th September 2021), onawah (15th September 2021), Pam (15th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2