+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richie Allen with Jordan Maxwell

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Richie Allen with Jordan Maxwell

Richie talks with Jordan Maxwell about our current situation, the existence of jesus, reptiles, early biblical texts and the altered versions we now have, rothschild and rockerfeller sponsering of bible publications, etc. Jordan has been very ill over the last year or so, heart attack, 2 strokes, and is still in recovery mode. Worth a listen.

https://richieallen.podomatic.com/en...0_01-07_00.mp3

Love peace and joy to all!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Alecs (5th August 2021), Anna70 (8th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (7th August 2021), bettye198 (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (5th August 2021), Bluegreen (6th August 2021), East Sun (27th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), mab777 (6th August 2021), Sadieblue (6th August 2021), Snoweagle (5th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2021), toppy (6th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,680 times in 20,822 posts

Default Re: Richie Allen with Jordan Maxwell

• Richie is joined by the great Jordan Maxwell.

It has been more than two years since Jordan last appeared on the show. The great man has been gravely ill but is fighting hard and recovering. Jordan discusses the covid-19 pandemic with Richie and explains why he believes that covid is the excuse to bring about a dystopian New World Order, a future world where the population will be greatly reduced and people will have next to nothing. Jordan also discusses Bible coding, the recent US government UFO revelations and much more. Plus: Richie rounds up the days top stories in his unique style.
    Visit Jordan's website:

source (interview starts at 29:38)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th August 2021 at 22:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (8th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (7th August 2021), Bill Ryan (5th August 2021), Bluegreen (6th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), mab777 (6th August 2021), oz93666 (6th August 2021), Sadieblue (6th August 2021), toppy (6th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

I have tremendous respect for Jordan Maxwell and all the others out there on the front line ... But this interview is soft ball ...
    I would ask what happened to the "October surprise " (2020 ) that JM came out and said "He knew was going to happen ... An event worse than 9/11 but effecting the whole World" ... He was stocking up on food ... Here's what JM said in August 2020 about what was definitely coming in October 2020 ..

I bring this up not to make JM look a fool , but to point out how all pervasive the mind manipulation is ... they can get to ANYONE ... And that is why the truth movement is such a maze of disinformation , nobody agrees with anyone else ... Alex Collier , Simon Parkes are deeply manipulated ... David Icke only partially with "no virus " and "the world is a hologram" .... THEY ALL MEAN WELL .. But just like politicians , prominent people in truth movement will be heavily targeted by ET mind influence ! Politicians will be influenced to believe covid is a deadly threat and they must protect(lockdown) people .... leaders in the truth movement influenced to create the latest fear-distraction and misinformation.
    Last edited by oz93666; 6th August 2021 at 00:50.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

• Richie Allen lambasts celebrities scared to speak out | Right Now | Ickonic:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    I have tremendous respect for Jordan Maxwell and all the others out there on the front line ... But this interview is soft ball ...
    I would ask what happened to the "October surprise " (2020 ) that JM came out and said "He knew was going to happen ... An event worse than 9/11 but effecting the whole World" ... He was stocking up on food ... Here's what JM said in August 2020 about what was definitely coming in October 2020 ..

I bring this up not to make JM look a fool , but to point out how all pervasive the mind manipulation is ... they can get to ANYONE ... And that is why the truth movement is such a maze of disinformation , nobody agrees with anyone else ... Alex Collier , Simon Parkes are deeply manipulated ... David Icke only partially with "no virus " and "the world is a hologram" .... THEY ALL MEAN WELL .. But just like politicians , prominent people in truth movement will be heavily targeted by ET mind influence ! Politicians will be influenced to believe covid is a deadly threat and they must protect(lockdown) people .... leaders in the truth movement influenced to create the latest fear-distraction and misinformation.
    The October surprise wasn't for 2020.. When I do my readings, the things I predict often happen way later. I suspect the surprise is this year, not that I made this clear when I shared my visions, which I apologise for. I thought that maybe, just maybe it would happen last year, but that was wishful thinking, not from a true, centered perspective (which is important for psychic readings and visions).

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), janette (7th August 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Richie Allen with Jordan Maxwell

• Commerce - Law of the Sea

... this video goes much deeper in many things that Jordan Maxwell talked about.
    Sharing this insightful video is not meant to downplay Jordan ... in contrary, it is more an addendum.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th November 2021 at 20:24.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (26th November 2021), Franny (27th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Commerce - Law of the Sea

... this video goes much deeper in many things that Jordan Maxwell talked about.
    Sharing this insightful video is not meant to downplay Jordan ... in contrary, it is more an addendum.

cheers,
    John
    Probably no one remembers this but I made this 10 years ago with my x girlfriend. It was stylistically meant as ironic and it is a little embarrassing now but the intention and message has nether rang more true. I'm sure no one will believe me but the next day after posting this video I was shot at on a bus with my son, then 7 years old, just outside of Winchester. If anyone wants to investigate my claim further I have evidence. Look beyond the irony and pop stylings and appreciate the Steganography within this video. Other people definitely did.

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 27th November 2021 at 00:54.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th November 2021), Franny (27th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2021), Vangelo (27th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread