+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why no campaign to find people resistant to covid?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Why no campaign to find people resistant to covid?

So, all these measures they have implemented over time, the "New Normal" and so on. Mass manipulation, creation of anxiety amongst People, creating an urgent media message to deceive and all that. Yet I am convinced that this Virus is real, so, but.

So, what is bothering me?

Why has there not been a campaign to look for People whom are resistant to this Virus?

Why is that?

More importantly, if this Virus is such a Killer, why haven't Yemen, Libya and Syria been overrun by the bodies of deceased People whom died from this Virus, why aren't there numerous People lying sick everywhere? Why are these refugee Camps not littered with the dead and sick? Why doesn't it spread from these countries to new countries, why doesn't Syria for instance produce a new strain, I mean really, worked well in other countries right?

People that think Warzones are capable of meeting the rules and regulations concerning safety measures? Nah, forget that, not gonna happen. So, why isn't there a pile up of the dead by Covid up there, why doesn't it spread from these countries and why is there no variant coming from these areas deprived from hygienic crap?

If none of you can come up with an answer to explain this logically, explain this logically to the People hesitant about this whole thing.

Had to get this off my mind.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 6th August 2021 at 06:01. Reason: Somthig Abou tthis Bothers Me

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), bluestflame (6th August 2021), Brigantia (6th August 2021), ClearWater (6th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Dick (7th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gini (6th August 2021), gord (8th August 2021), Gwin Ru (6th August 2021), I am B (6th August 2021), Ivanhoe (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Journeyman (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), Kryztian (6th August 2021), Mashika (6th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Nasu (6th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), Pam (6th August 2021), Richard S. (6th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2021), thepainterdoug (7th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Why no campaign to find people resistant to covid?

Cliff high in his latest video asked, 'why aren't the homeless people dying?' It's a good question, because with very poor nutrition, no shelter and likely other factors which would compromise immune response, an actual pandemic would hit them very hard.

In a more general sense though, your question is a good one to engage the Socratic method and can be applied to so many of the other aspects.

Something about this bothers me:

What happened to influenza?

If the pcr test is being replaced by other better more reliable tests in December, how much confidence can we have in the data it's currently supplying?

Why is there no govt campaign to supply cheap, essential multivitamins to the populace to improve their immune response?

Where are the adverts encouraging people to take exercise, get sunlight and eat better to improve their chances of fighting of this?

Why do so many of the different journalists use the exact same phrases when discussing x, y or z, as if reading from a script?

Why is the decision to allow children 16 and over to have the vaccines without parental approval going without debate?

Etc etc

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2021), Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), bluestflame (6th August 2021), Brigantia (6th August 2021), ClearWater (6th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gini (6th August 2021), gord (6th August 2021), Gwin Ru (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), leavesoftrees (6th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Nasu (6th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), Pam (6th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

What if 5G is a real factor in how sick people get from the ordinary flu? Wherever this so-called Covid thingy exists, it seems that 5G was there first. In early 2020 when passengers on the cruise ships started getting sick, those cruise ships already had 5G installed, and the passengers were forced to stay on board in isolation. Wuhan China had, or has, the most 5G towers of anywhere in China starting in 2019. Korea has had 5G everywhere from several years ago. So does northern Italy. Also, most urban U.S. hospitals have 5G now too.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

9ideon (6th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th August 2021), Brigantia (6th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gini (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Journeyman (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Cliff high in his latest video asked, 'why aren't the homeless people dying?' It's a good question, because with very poor nutrition, no shelter and likely other factors which would compromise immune response, an actual pandemic would hit them very hard.

In a more general sense though, your question is a good one to engage the Socratic method and can be applied to so many of the other aspects.

If the pcr test is being replaced by other better more reliable tests in December, how much confidence can we have in the data it's currently supplying?

Why is there no govt campaign to supply cheap, essential multivitamins to the populace to improve their immune response?

Where are the adverts encouraging people to take exercise, get sunlight and eat better to improve their chances of fighting of this?

Why do so many of the different journalists use the exact same phrases when discussing x, y or z, as if reading from a script?

Why is the decision to allow children 16 and over to have the vaccines without parental approval going without debate?

Etc etc
    That's an excellent list, and I'd like to add one more:

What was the severe flu, taking 6 weeks to clear fully, in the autumn of 2019 that many people had in many countries, and why is this no longer discussed?

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gord (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Journeyman (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

Etc etc

What was the severe flu, taking 6 weeks to clear fully, in the autumn of 2019 that many people had in many countries, and why is this no longer discussed?
    This seems to have been associated with vaping, and given a name, "E-cigarette or Vaping Associated Lung Injury", or EVALI. I remember this well, since I'm a vaper, and I was getting a regular checkup with my doctor on September 30, 2019, and knowing of these reports, and that I vape, he was somewhat concerned.

I pointed out that it really isn't supposed to be inhaled, since the propylene glycol in it sucks the moisture right out of your lungs, and the salt form of nicotine in eliquid, absorbs through your tongue equally well. You do still get "vaper's tongue" for the same reason, from the propylene glycol, if you do it too much without sipping a liquid. My explanation satisfied him that I'd done my homework, and knew what I was doing.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Etc etc

Yes, it is a good list and we can also go on and on forever adding more valid points and questions.

Another point I'd lie to add, is that before anyone was vaccinated in the world and all these particularly nasty variants were circulating with high case numbers etc, the fit and healthy very rarely ended up seriously ill and in ICUs - let alone dying. Now we're being told that this Delta variant is sending the fit and healthy into the ICUs. I wonder what the change is? How healthy people are apparently succumbing when they weren't previously? mmmm

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gini (6th August 2021), I am B (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I have said it many times before and will continue saying it, if there was a real pandemic worthy of the appellation there would be no doubt in anyone's mind. Period.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Blacklight43 (7th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Catseye (7th August 2021), ClearWater (6th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gini (6th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), I am B (6th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Satori (6th August 2021), selinam (6th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    So, all these measures they have implemented over time, the "New Normal" and so on. Mass manipulation, creation of anxiety amongst People, creating an urgent media message to deceive and all that. Yet I am convinced that this Virus is real, so, but.

So, what is bothering me?

Why has there not been a campaign to look for People whom are resistant to this Virus?

Why is that?

More importantly, if this Virus is such a Killer, why haven't Yemen, Libya and Syria been overrun by the bodies of deceased People whom died from this Virus, why aren't there numerous People lying sick everywhere? Why are these refugee Camps not littered with the dead and sick? Why doesn't it spread from these countries to new countries, why doesn't Syria for instance produce a new strain, I mean really, worked well in other countries right?

People that think Warzones are capable of meeting the rules and regulations concerning safety measures? Nah, forget that, not gonna happen. So, why isn't there a pile up of the dead by Covid up there, why doesn't it spread from these countries and why is there no variant coming from these areas deprived from hygienic crap?

If none of you can come up with an answer to explain this logically, explain this logically to the People hesitant about this whole thing.

Had to get this off my mind.
    Wait, you are thinking! That's breaking the rules, you are supposed to play by the game rules, so thinking is not allowed, you just must pretend to be able to think, but not really do it, it's just for show and to earn social credit.

Some western countries are a "no real thinking allowed" zone
    Tired

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Alan (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), bojancan (7th August 2021), ClearWater (6th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2021), Ewan (6th August 2021), gord (8th August 2021), I am B (6th August 2021), Ivanhoe (7th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Satori (6th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I have to say that I have somewhat changed my mind about CoVid. It was easy for me to say that the flu disappeared when CoVid came, and I knew very few who had tested positive... Aside from my husbands uncle and his family, and they all did very well with it. Recovering very quickly. Until last week.

My husband is now in the hospital with CoVid, and pneumonia. And he is quite sick!

In my area, they took the homeless off of the streets and put them up in hotels to help keep the virus from spreading. Our county had very few cases, until recently.

I find it odd however that the flu did seem to disappear throughout the entire time the "Pandemic" was in full force... Or at least their accounting of it.

You asked a valid question. About those seemingly resistant. I have MS, and have had it controlled for years, to the point where I no longer take any medications for it at all. I did however take over 13 medications, some up to three pills, four times a day at the worst of it. I also did B12 injections, and Copaxone injections. I was a pincushion in an extreme way.

And then I joined in a clinical drug study to test the effectiveness of another drug. I do not know what it was, what was in it, or anything else, it was "Double Blind". BUT I felt if it helped, then it was worth the risk given my condition at the time.

It has been about 10 years since that study? I am guessing, as I forget when I did the study, but since then I have barely gotten sick at all. Sure allergies and a slight cold here and there. But not "Sick"...

So my husband is now in the hospital being treated for fluid loss, pneumonia, fever, loss of appetite, and all of the things that accompany CoVid, while I sit at home self isolating with really zero of the symptoms;. We live together, work together, and I haven't really presented with any of his symptoms, aside from some exhaustion for the extra work of trying to do his household yard tasks in the heat, and double my home work load, while trying to also care for him. I tire quickly in heat as I still have MS, even though I haven't had a severe exacerbation in years...

So why don't they look for those that have a seemingly zero response to the virus? Because I feel that by this point I should be sick as a dog, being with him 24/7. Yet I am not. He has literally been sick with symptoms for 11 days now. Yet nothing... I am sure there is an incubation period, but having said that? Even then I should be feeling something by now if I am going to get sick. Heck, most people present with the symptoms, and they're back in public in 2 weeks.

There are only a few things that I can possible attribute this to.

1- There may have been something in the study drug I took that helped keep my body from attacking itself that has long term ramifications

2- I did get the virus, but I was in better shape physically so I handled it better

3- The virus is genetics specific

They test for RNA. Or at least they tested for RNA when my husband got his CoVid test. RNA is very similar to DNA with few subtle differences, it is single stranded, not double like DNA. and some RNA have been found to be involved in regulating gene expression ..

DNA is your body code... Everything your body does is written into the code of the DNA, or found within the cells if I understand this properly. Each cell is coded to do specific things.. so if they're testing for RNA, could they be testing for specific RNA that has a hand in how genes express themselves? And if so, is it dependent on DNA? Or specifically, Whose genetics it attaches to?

I have heard many things about this virus. That it hits men harder than women, and different ethnic people as groups, some harder than others. I live in America, California specifically, so we are a melting pot. All races combined here, and I haven't seen any trend towards any specific segments of our population being hit harder than others. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Or hasn't been.

Technically my MS makes extra white blood cells, those white blood cells are what attack a normal body that has MS, they look for inflammation and assume there is something causing that, and they go to attack it, and they tend to damage the nervous system instead, as inflammation occurs naturally in almost everyone. It essentially attacks healthy tissue causing scarring or what people refer to as lesions. It is when information then tries to travel these neurological pathways where the signals get cut, crossed, or simply can't send the information through the damaged area, that is the disease itself, and it manifests in a myriad of ways. None pleasant.

I did NOT get the vaccine. And I plan not to, as my body is always hypervigilant against any inflammation already. Getting a shot to start the process, for me, could be catastrophic. I know my body. And some Dr.s agree, some do not.

So, are we looking at a genetic weapon designed to look for certain markers in a body of genetic code? It would seem to me that we would be. But what is it in the code that causes it to attack one person and not another?

Because the virus is real. No doubt about that. And I am beginning to believe it absolutely was a bio weapon. (Personal opinion)

And it isn't going to go away until we figure it out. Getting vaccines for a virus that keeps morphing isn't going to help, nor do they seem to want to truly try to stop it. In my area alone, in the past few weeks a few people who got the vaccine also tested positive for CoVid, so why bother getting the shots?

Some things have never been right since the first word about this Virus... And everything that has rolled out since then. What concerns me now is his parents are working at the shop, convinced their shots will protect them. I do not think this is going to be the case this time around sadly. But they know everything, and you can't tell them that it won't stop this new strain. Until perhaps one of their friends get it after their vaccine. Only then will they tell us,l to "Teach us something". But they have been praising the vaccine since they got them. I doubt they will swallow their pride long enough to agree we are all still in the dark about this one.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th August 2021 at 00:01.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Alan (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), fifi (8th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), Gracy (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), Ivanhoe (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Journeyman (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), wondering (7th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I have to say that I have somewhat changed my mind about CoVid. It was easy for me to say that the flu disappeared when CoVid came, and I knew very few who had tested positive... Aside from my husbands uncle and his family, and they all did very well with it. Recovering very quickly. Until last week.

My husband is now in the hospital with CoVid, and pneumonia. And he is quite sick!

In my area, they took the homeless off of the streets and put them up in hotels to help keep the virus from spreading. Our county had very few cases, until recently.

I find it odd however that the flu did seem to disappear throughout the entire time the "Pandemic" was in full force... Or at least their accounting of it.

You asked a valid question. About those seemingly resistant. I have MS, and have had it controlled for years, to the point where I no longer take any medications for it at all. I did however take over 13 medications, some up to three pills, four times a day at the worst of it. I also did B12 injections, and Copaxone injections. I was a pincushion in an extreme way.

And then I joined in a clinical drug study to test the effectiveness of another drug. I do not know what it was, what was in it, or anything else, it was "Double Blind". BUT I felt if it helped, then it was worth the risk given my condition at the time.

It has been about 10 years since that study? I am guessing, as I forget when I did the study, but since then I have barely gotten sick at all. Sure allergies and a slight cold here and there. But not "Sick"...

So my husband is now in the hospital being treated for fluid loss, pneumonia, fever, loss of appetite, and all of the things that accompany CoVid, while I sit at home self isolating with really zero of the symptoms;. We live together, work together, and I haven't really presented with any of his symptoms, aside from some exhaustion for the extra work of trying to do his household yard tasks in the heat, and double my home work load, while trying to also care for him. I tire quickly in heat as I still have MS, even though I haven't had a severe exacerbation in years...

So why don't they look for those that have a seemingly zero response to the virus? Because I feel that by this point I should be sick as a dog, being with him 24/7. Yet I am not. He has literally been sick with symptoms for 11 days now. Yet nothing... I am sure there is an incubation period, but having said that? Even then I should be feeling something by now if I am going to get sick. Heck, most people present with the symptoms, and they're back in public in 2 weeks.

There are only a few things that I can possible attribute this to.

1- There may have been something in the study drug I took that helped keep my body from attacking itself that has long term ramifications

2- I did get the virus, but I was in better shape physically so I handled it better

3- The virus is genetics specific

They test for RNA. Or at least they tested for RNA when my husband got his CoVid test. RNA is very similar to DNA with few subtle differences, it is single stranded, not double like DNA. and some RNA have been found to be involved in regulating gene expression ..

DNA is your body code... Everything your body does is written into the code of the DNA, or found within the cells if I understand this properly. Each cell is coded to do specific things.. so if they're testing for RNA, could they be testing for specific RNA that has a hand in how genes express themselves? And if so, is it dependent on DNA? Or specifically, Whose genetics it attaches to?

I have heard many things about this virus. That it hits men harder than women, and different ethnic people as groups, some harder than others. I live in America, California specifically, so we are a melting pot. All races combined here, and I haven't seen any trend towards any specific segments of our population being hit harder than others. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Or hasn't been.

Technically my MS makes extra white blood cells, those white blood cells are what attack a normal body that has MS, they look for inflammation and assume there is something causing that, and they go to attack it, and they tend to damage the nervous system instead, as inflammation occurs naturally in almost everyone. It essentially attacks healthy tissue causing scarring or what people refer to as lesions. It is when information then tries to travel these neurological pathways where the signals get cut, crossed, or simply can't send the information through the damaged area, that is the disease itself, and it manifests in a myriad of ways. None pleasant.

I did NOT get the vaccine. And I plan not to, as my body is always hypervigilant against any inflammation already. Getting a shot to start the process, for me, could be catastrophic. I know my body. And some Dr.s agree, some do not.

So, are we looking at a genetic weapon designed to look for certain markers in a body of genetic code? It would seem to me that we would be. But what is it in the code that causes it to attack one person and not another?

Because the virus is real. No doubt about that. And I am beginning to believe it absolutely was a bio weapon. (Personal opinion)

And it isn't going to go away until we figure it out. Getting vaccines for a virus that keeps morphing isn't going to help, nor do they seem to want to truly try to stop it. In my area alone, in the past few weeks a few people who got the vaccine also tested positive for CoVid, so why bother getting the shots?

Some things have never been right since the first word about this Virus... And everything that has rolled out since then. What concerns me now is his parents are working at the shop, convinced their shots will protect them. I do not think this is going to be the case this time around sadly. But they know everything, and you can't tell them that it won't stop this new strain. Until perhaps one of their friends get it after their vaccine. Only then will they tell us,l to "Teach us something". But they have been praising the vaccine since they got them. I doubt they will swallow their pride long enough to agree we are all still in the dark about this one.

Just my two cents.
    However, you belong to "other" category, as you know well, you are not just a normal "human" by most standards, so it may actually play a role in your current status. You are just not a match for the virus, so it doesn't work with you as it does with other people
    Tired

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), pyrangello (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

The virus is genetics specific
    That's really something living with MS, cannot be easy. Stay healthy.

You mention this virus being gene specific, that is a quite interesting remark. When I first got introduced to the whole concept op DNA first thought was (after I grasped the concept) ooh, they'll create a bomb someday to target specific " groups" I shared that mind boggle with People I knew or talked about DNA with, no one believed it ever to be happening or possible (gullible People are not new I guess, hahahaha). After a while I stopped talking about it because the whole DNA thing wasn't that hot anymore and my mind went to other places and I would temp think about it.

Then there was the whole DNA thing NGC did, the genome project, I entered (which I do not regret btw), then someone told me that he figured it to be a mapping of other sorts, namely to create something to wipe certain People out. I took his comments on-board and realized that might actually not be that far fetched, since they would not ask permission to use ones info to create mass destruction weapons.

You comment about this virus being genetic specific takes me back to these older memories I mentioned above, it could very well be the case. At the beginning of Covid-19 someone did some name thingy on the name of the virus and came up with the Covid-19 meaning Sheep Killer, I found that some very interesting coincidence.

The way it's going now (People wise and Religious) I am flabbergasted by the fact all these Christians take the shot like sheep, they have read their book over and over again in their life time, but they do not seem to see the similarities between this and that thing with the mark of the Beast (the non jabbed are slowly placed outside society and are being prohibited from doing certain things already). Perhaps they think the Beast is their Devil, Beast is us. That system, everybody has been in it for millennia, system of the Beast is basically to gather food, shelter and pro-create, animals have little time to concern themselves with other things. We're been degraded to the same circle, one little adjustment, money has been put on top of that behavior for the simple fact that one needs money first to obtain the other things.

If that is true, than what does the mark entail? If there is a 2nd agenda to the whole story, what does this changing of RNA accomplish, will it blow back on People by design or by flaw of design?

Will the meek inherit the Earth because the others died of faulty science?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 7th August 2021 at 05:56.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,813 times in 2,588 posts

Denise - So sorry to hear that your husband is battling this thing. Loving thoughts sent for his full and fast recovery, and for you staying strong and symptom-free.

If I may ask, did he try any of the many early interventions we have talked about here on PA? Was he also un-vaxxed?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

9ideon (7th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Mashika (7th August 2021), meat suit (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), pabranno (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 times in 320 posts

My heart goes out to you and your husband Denise. Thank you for sharing with us. We are here for you, Friend.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

After this long being healthy during the 'pandemic', it must come as quite a shock when someone close to us gets sick with 'covid'.

It immediately makes us question our beliefs in regards to the 'virus'. Thoughts about what makes us different from our sick loved ones, who for so long seemed as resistant as ourselves. It must make us consider whether we should get the shot after all. Whether there is a real 'pandemic' or not. This is normal and natural.

We have all been in the situation where, in the past before 'covid', a co-worker is coughing and sneezing and wheezing and complaining of not feeling well. They had the 'flu' and they did not even bother to stay home so as not to spread the disease. But lo and behold we ourselves did not get ill, others times we did. What was different? Why did we one time resist the flu and another time succumb?

It is not genetics, or it may be to some degree, but it is not the determining factor. It is not some secondary effect due to another factor or vector of disease. It is more about personal choices and attitude. Rest is extremely important. Diet as well. Emotional well being plays a part. And the most important is attitude - belief.

How confident are you at this moment of your immunity to the virus? This is how we combat contracting the flu from a co-worker too. We see they are sick and either ineffectually but luckily deal with it sub-consciously, or we might consciously decide, for whatever reason, that we will not get sick. Sometimes it works, other times it does not. Why doesn't it work all the time? Can we affect our health by mind and will alone? Is the placebo affect real, which would provide a possible mechanism for its efficacy?

Just throwing ideas out there. they are my working hypothesis and have served me well, off and on, with maybe only 30% effectiveness, pretty much like the placebo effect...

I hope your husband gets well soon, Denise.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 7th August 2021 at 16:20.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,297 times in 8,660 posts

Thoughts and prayers for you and husband, Denise.

I can also now say with very recent personal experience that the virus is real - and it feels like a bioweapon during the illness. I assume this is the delta variant, but I wonder if vaccinated family members further weaponized the stew we acquired from them.

Disagree that personal choices and attitude had anything to do with succumbing - thought our knowledge and preps were ideal then our world changed.

We were lucky to survive the long-drive home in our suddenly weakened state, as I had difficulty with the driving and concentration required.

I ran fevers between 100-102 degrees for 10+ days, and still can't taste or smell much and my lungs are still trying to get themselves cleared.

I have still not left self-quarantine with my spouse, who has suffered equally with me.

We live remotely, and were too weak to want to drive to down and Doctors, but were at times near to considering the 911 emergency option if things got worse.

I don't trust hospitals or local Pharma-mind-controlled doctors to do the right things, but have not discussed with my doctor whether ivermectin or other suppressed therapies were proscribe-able by him.

We caught it at family gathering at beach, brother-in-law arrived with a bad cough, and father-in-law and sister-in-law did test positive upon return, for what that's worth. Father-in-law rode in our car for over an hour to/from dinner, coughing without covering for the whole time, discovered his fever by next day.

We were and are firmly in the un-vvaxed camp, but the 2 above were jabbed, and did suffer a less severe reaction. I now assume our ongoing immunity capabilities will be superior to the various jabs.

We were taking heavy vitamins C, D, zinc and quercetin daily and still both got it.
    Cracked open the Oil of Oregano after getting sick...

I wonder if my immune system had been weakened beforehand with a sinus or prostate infection, which have been common in my past but was not known to be active.

We acquired horse ivermectin and had it shipped to us (Tractor Supply), took it and maybe it helped, but results were not immediate or clear.

I am still not strong enough to mow the lawn, will see what next week holds - hopefully pneumonia not in cards.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th August 2021 at 17:58.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), gord (8th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), Gracy (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Denise - So sorry to hear that your husband is battling this thing. Loving thoughts sent for his full and fast recovery, and for you staying strong and symptom-free.

If I may ask, did he try any of the many early interventions we have talked about here on PA? Was he also un-vaxxed?
    Thank You for your well wishes, I will certainly pass them along...

I made the personal choice to NOT get the vaccine for my own health reasons. He chose NOT to get one for his own reasons, mostly because they're really untested in mass, and everyone we knew that had gotten the virus to that point, said they really just felt like they had the typical flu.

His symptoms started as a mirror of a sinus infection. At first he felt his allergies were acting up as we both have a lot of allergies in our area. And with the recent fires, well, the air quality has been very poor.

He had had a headache. A bad one, and it lasted the entire time. He used to suffer from migraines so he didn't put too much thought into it. He began to think that he had a sinus infection. and that was perhaps causing him a fever. He used Ocean to clear his nasal cavity, and drank hot tea. He also began taking Robitussin thinking perhaps his "sinus infection" had traveled into his upper lungs. At this point, he had a on and off fever and got tested. He was coughing up phlegm, so I was pretty upset that once they tested him, they pretty much stopped examining him, to see how far advanced it truly was...

They diagnoised him with CoVid 3 days later, when the test results were returned. And three days after that he was in the ER. (Emergency Room)..

Sadly when they tested him, they didn't take any measures to check for further progression No chest exray, they didn't even look at this throat. . He didn't have a temperature when he got tested, although he had one prior and after, as it came and went, he was already very sick... By then he was taking both Ibuprophen and Tylenol for the fever and the uncontrollable shaking and shivering. 1000 MG Tylenol, and 800 MG. ibuprophen. He was also drinking things that rehydrate. Gatorade, smart water, etc. He was taking the vitamins I am going to list below, but he was already too sick for them to be of much help... and finally he stopped eating or drinking anything, and he was sweating profusely for days on end. Finally he agreed it was time for the hospital.

He was taking Vitamin D3 from the time he got ill, as well as Vitamin C. Taking Gypsy Cold Care tea, and I was adding local honey and ginger to the tea. He really wasn't eating anything at that point. I was lucky to get him to eat a few tablespoons of soup. He was taking Robitussin, and I went and got more tumeric, and garlic, as he couldn't eat the cloves of garlic. It was too much for his tummy. Wednesday he began vomiting up anything he drank.

As far as my own "treatments" or precautionary measures? I started my own treatment regime as soon as I learned he was sick, and increased it when I learned he had tested positive. I knew I had been exposed, as we were always together and I was caring for him. And YES I DID use many of the suggestions that people here on Avalon have shared...

This is what has worked for me, or has thus far... Of course we all have our own health needs, but mine are unique. So I did very unusual things, with unusual reasoning, as I was listening to what my own body was telling me. I used over the counter products with natural remedies as needed, based upon what I knew to expect and what I was experiencing..

I have been using Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Oil of Oregeno (for it's anti viral properties), using garlic and ginger liberally, adding tumeric when I can as well. And because I often times suffer from allergies, I take benadryl and ibuprophen on a somewhat regular basis. (Not enough to consider it on a schedule however, just as needed, and with the fires recently the skies are full of smoke)

The benadryl really helps stop the creation of any extra fluids that may build up during allergy season, and any immune reactions for a myraid of things in my case, as I have a lot of allergies.. I believe this one thing, may have stopped me from creating an "over buildup" of phlegm and or fluids from developing. So in many ways I feel that one item alone perhaps kept me from getting really sick, long enough for me to use the other items, to build up my own defenses.

Oil of Oregano, for it's anti viral properties (About 7 drops a day) very hard to drink but well worth it.
    Benadryl
    Vitamin D3
    Vitamin C
    Tumeric
    Local honey
    Garlic
    Ginger
    Lots of fluids.

Ibuprophen to help with any aches and such, just to make sure I stay active. I have not taken any Tylenol or Robitussin, had no need to.

As I said, I haven't gotten sick. I have been cleaning more than normal, and also doing his chores while he has been gone, so I have worn out more quickly, as I do suffer fatigue from my MS. But the ibuprofen in low doses has kept me moving along just fine!

Thank You all for your well wishes. He is in good hands, and said this morning that while he is still breathing shallow, he isn't getting any worse as far as he can tell. And he has 3 more doses of Remdesivir to take. Crossing my fingers it helps!

There is one thing I forgot to mention. Salt. I use either sea salt of the pink himayalan salt. I NEVER use table salt, or iodized salt, as the minerals within it have been destroyed.. Our bodies need trace minerals and the sea, in my opinion, is the best thing for that. I believe it helps that I try to include in my diet many things on a regular basis. "Superfoods" like bluegreen algae. you can buy the powder, or a premixed drink. Of course they're not as powerful, but they work in a pinch. I also try to eat some sushi. I look for the sushi wrapped in seaweed. The kelp is very good for you.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th August 2021 at 17:57.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), gord (8th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

I ran fevers between 100-102 degrees for 10+ days, and still can't taste or smell much and my lungs are still trying to get themselves cleared.
    just want to repeat what I said to someone else who was struggling with very poor lung function due to the? virus, a few days ago -

a good old fashioned steam inhalation - towel over head job - (with or without drops of something anti viral like camphor oil or tea tree oil in)...... really helps to clear the lungs... loosens the phlegm that can then be more easily coughed out - I had to do this myself and it really helped... it's good to get the crap out of your lungs as quickly as possible because I think if you let infected mucus lie there too long then it could lead to pneumonia... of course the governments and health advisors around the world can't even give out simple advice like that to help keep down hospitalizations... they are so hopeless -

and re your comment about it feeling like a bio weapon - when I had something very nasty in December 2019 - I said that I felt like I'd been hit by a bio weapon - there was an odd quality to it that made me think that - a severity of the symptoms that didn't feel very natural....

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), gord (8th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

D, I ran into a buddy of mine who I hadn't seen for quite some time, he is 70, said he was very very sick a month ago. His doctor perscribed Ivermectin and he got better within days of taking this. His doctor also told him to take 2 tablets every 2 weeks and he will have nothing to worry about this flu season. Just an fyi.
    Look on the treatment thread for covid here in avalon , there is 2 pages I had uploaded of directions from frontline docs. There are farmers here locally taking the ivermectin and its catching on with many including me. Continued thoughts and prayers, fyi, My friend is a covid nurse of 40 years , she started taking Ivermectin this spring instead of the shot similar to the info I posted as a preventative. Shes been fine this entire year.

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL****
    lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg per dose* — one dose daily, minimum of
    2 days, continue daily until recovered (max 5 days)**
    Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day
    Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250 mg twice a day
    Zinc 100 mg/day
    Melatonin 10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)
    Aspirin 325 mg/day (unless contraindicated)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)

Etc etc

This seems to have been associated with vaping, and given a name, "E-cigarette or Vaping Associated Lung Injury", or EVALI. I remember this well, since I'm a vaper, and I was getting a regular checkup with my doctor on September 30, 2019, and knowing of these reports, and that I vape, he was somewhat concerned.

I pointed out that it really isn't supposed to be inhaled, since the propylene glycol in it sucks the moisture right out of your lungs, and the salt form of nicotine in eliquid, absorbs through your tongue equally well. You do still get "vaper's tongue" for the same reason, from the propylene glycol, if you do it too much without sipping a liquid. My explanation satisfied him that I'd done my homework, and knew what I was doing.

I have to disagree with you here about the odd 'flu' that was around at the end of 2019... I had it and I don't vape and many people in the town where I live had something that was suspiciously like how covid 19 symtoms are described.... I believe it swept through my town at the end of 2019 and probably this area of the Midlands in general...

there may be some people who had complications due to vaping but I don't think vaping was a core reason for it... the Official Narrative doesn't include a spread of something suspiciosly like Covid 19... in 2019... they like to keep it neatly timelined beginning at the start of 2020...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gord (8th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,297 times in 8,660 posts

boiling my water for steaming now
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), jaybee (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast