+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why no campaign to find people resistant to covid?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

Default Re: Why no campaign to find people resistant to covid?

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    boiling my water for steaming now

edit to add.... when I had 'it' sometimes I could hardly breath and my lungs felt all clogged up... during and after the steam inhalation (with drops of camphor oil in) I coughed and coughed for ages - kind of forcing the cough and gradually loosening the phlegm and spitting and spitting it out onto tissue... it was exhausting to keep coughing and spitting for ages but at the end of it my lungs felt much better and clearer and I could breath properly again - basically repeat the process if and when you feel your lungs getting clogged up again.... keep it up until you feel you're properly on the mend -

good luck !
    Last edited by jaybee; 7th August 2021 at 18:38.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), Harmony (9th August 2021), mountain_jim (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Cliff high in his latest video asked, 'why aren't the homeless people dying?' It's a good question, because with very poor nutrition, no shelter and likely other factors which would compromise immune response, an actual pandemic would hit them very hard.

In a more general sense though, your question is a good one to engage the Socratic method and can be applied to so many of the other aspects.

Something about this bothers me:

What happened to influenza?

If the pcr test is being replaced by other better more reliable tests in December, how much confidence can we have in the data it's currently supplying?

Why is there no govt campaign to supply cheap, essential multivitamins to the populace to improve their immune response?

Where are the adverts encouraging people to take exercise, get sunlight and eat better to improve their chances of fighting of this?

Why do so many of the different journalists use the exact same phrases when discussing x, y or z, as if reading from a script?

Why is the decision to allow children 16 and over to have the vaccines without parental approval going without debate?

Etc etc
    That's an excellent list, and I'd like to add one more:

What was the severe flu, taking 6 weeks to clear fully, in the autumn of 2019 that many people had in many countries, and why is this no longer discussed?
    This seems to have been associated with vaping, and given a name, "E-cigarette or Vaping Associated Lung Injury", or EVALI. I remember this well, since I'm a vaper, and I was getting a regular checkup with my doctor on September 30, 2019, and knowing of these reports, and that I vape, he was somewhat concerned.

I pointed out that it really isn't supposed to be inhaled, since the propylene glycol in it sucks the moisture right out of your lungs, and the salt form of nicotine in eliquid, absorbs through your tongue equally well. You do still get "vaper's tongue" for the same reason, from the propylene glycol, if you do it too much without sipping a liquid. My explanation satisfied him that I'd done my homework, and knew what I was doing.

I have to disagree with you here about the odd 'flu' that was around at the end of 2019... I had it and I don't vape and many people in the town where I live had something that was suspiciously like how covid 19 symtoms are described.... I believe it swept through my town at the end of 2019 and probably this area of the Midlands in general...

there may be some people who had complications due to vaping but I don't think vaping was a core reason for it... the Official Narrative doesn't include a spread of something suspiciosly like Covid 19... in 2019... they like to keep it neatly timelined beginning at the start of 2020...
    My unclearly stated point was that early reports as far back as the summer of 2019 (only in the US that far back? I don't know) of something very similar to covid have been attributed to vaping by the medical community. Perhaps those vapers using it incorrectly by inhaling very deeply in order to produce enormous plumes of "smoke", and others using black market THC vape cartridges, had compromised lungs as a result, and were thus affected earlier than others, by something which has since been attributed exclusively, and maybe incorrectly, to their vaping.

We all know that several Avalon members were hit very hard as far back as November 2019, and I don't disagree with anything you said.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), graciousb (9th August 2021), Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), Harmony (9th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    That's an excellent list, and I'd like to add one more:

What was the severe flu, taking 6 weeks to clear fully, in the autumn of 2019 that many people had in many countries, and why is this no longer discussed?
    Quote Posted by gord (here)
    This seems to have been associated with vaping, and given a name, "E-cigarette or Vaping Associated Lung Injury", or EVALI. I remember this well, since I'm a vaper, and I was getting a regular checkup with my doctor on September 30, 2019, and knowing of these reports, and that I vape, he was somewhat concerned.

I pointed out that it really isn't supposed to be inhaled, since the propylene glycol in it sucks the moisture right out of your lungs, and the salt form of nicotine in eliquid, absorbs through your tongue equally well. You do still get "vaper's tongue" for the same reason, from the propylene glycol, if you do it too much without sipping a liquid. My explanation satisfied him that I'd done my homework, and knew what I was doing.

I have to disagree with you here about the odd 'flu' that was around at the end of 2019... I had it and I don't vape and many people in the town where I live had something that was suspiciously like how covid 19 symtoms are described.... I believe it swept through my town at the end of 2019 and probably this area of the Midlands in general...

there may be some people who had complications due to vaping but I don't think vaping was a core reason for it... the Official Narrative doesn't include a spread of something suspiciosly like Covid 19... in 2019... they like to keep it neatly timelined beginning at the start of 2020...
    You beat me to it, Jaybee! It had nothing to do with vaping, neither I nor my other half vape, nor my best friend, nor many of our friends and colleagues - and we all went down with it.

It was a truly evil bug, I felt terrible at first and had a few days off work but it took 6 weeks to feel fully recovered.

I remember a Reuters article about CV-19 being found in a water sample taken in Barcelona in the spring of 2019. I bet that's been scrubbed from their website, though it was probably noticed and mentioned on this forum. Also, early last year, the French were saying (and I think that got into the MSM) that they believed that it had reached their shores in the autumn of 2019.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), Harmony (9th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

The term ‘fully vaccinated’ needs to be redefined. It’s time for the United States and the CDC to see natural immunity as a partial path to protection.

Full article:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...of-the-vaccine

Obviously, no jabba for me, still, the drums have started beating on the wall fly, natural immunity, I guess this article says more about greed, oooh wait, that's a first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2