+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Operation Dominic

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Operation Dominic

your a deep and sincere thinker M. but rest needed. another day to muse over all.

but think on this, i heard it said, if you took all the money from everyone all over the world and redistributed it equally to everyone,

in short time it would be back in the hands of the same people.

i can see and believe this

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

All is one (8th August 2021), Mashika (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Default Re: Operation Dominic

Interesting thread!

I already saw a document once, which stated that unnatural radioactive particles were found in children’s bones in the USA (Can not directly find it back on the internet now though).
    It's also interesting to know that the level of toxicity found in the body of the mother is at the same level as that of the baby she gives birth to.
    So each generation carries a heavier toxic load (when parents don’t detox properly). And this toxic load may well influence health behavior etc.
    Although I think the major difference between generational thinking can be explained by the surroundings we live in.

For example:

When my grandparents were alive there was not so much toxicity in food and air and water/not much electronics WIFI etc. They did not have to think about any of these issues and could live much more in tune with the natural flow of things. Therefore their view of the world was quite fixed on: “everything is ok and one just has to follow the patterns get a nice job etc.” (Although they were young during the war, this didn’t change their attitude towards life a lot.)
    The generation of my parents still had a quite healthy and blooming childhood time etc, making them believe one should also just follow. Although they rebelled against the religious part of life and moved on to worshipping the mainstream scientific and technological evolution … They at an older age started to have more influence of toxins in the air etc.. And it seems that that generation’s health already started to show signs of that.
    People of my generation (and also the younger people) are under much more influence of all the toxins, giving us a weaker health. Combine this with everything in the world being much more polluted, much more stressed etc. I think we have no choice than to try to find a new and better path for the future.

I do think radiation (& nuclear power) is a very underestimated threat to humans in short and long term.

In a laboratory analyses (of some of my own hair and nails) they found that I still have radioactive particles in my body from the Chernobyl disaster. (As a result those radioactive particles go in the bones; brain etc. and give early osteoporosis, brain tumor, malfunctioning immune system etc.) The effects are definitively there, although a part of the people may have more earlier directer effects and other have less noticeable more long term effects.

A fast look at this article: https://ratical.org/radiation/Cherno...fC25yrsAC.html
    Says something about radiation effecting the human genome etc
    “The genomic instability is passed on in the genes and increases exponentially with each generation. Numerous research findings showing chromosome aberrations in the children of liquidators and mothers who were not exposed to radiation are available in the research centres of all three affected republics (Moscow, Minsk, Kiev). First signs of the cumulation effect could be cases of thyroid cancer among the children of irradiated parents. However, this is not yet certain. “

Also the effects of any nuclear testing/disaster reach much further than only the area that "they" consider affected. The fallout is majorly attracted by the magnetic poles, but there's still a part which like sugar coats the earth surface (of Europa etc). causing more subtle to trace effects amongst the population.

All that being said, I think we can still overcome a lot of the possible long term side effects etc. by doing the right things … (Eating right, detoxing, diminish our use of nuclear power till it is no longer needed, ...)

For bridging the gap between generational views the only thing I know is showing as much kindness and understanding as possible and hope to reach a point of similar awareness of the world .... People grow up in different times and seem to carry the vibration of those times even if things have already completely changed, so it is not possible to reach them at that level.

Well, hope this helps.

P.S. Nothing I say in this post is meant as a doom/scaring scenario. I believe that nature and humans etc. have a very great strength to adapt to whatever situation they're thrown in and I also believe that there exist positive forces in this & other dimensions who try to balance and harmonise all of existence.
    Last edited by All is one; 11th August 2021 at 20:23.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Hym (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th August 2021), Mashika (9th August 2021), Orph (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2