Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New Age Deception

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default The New Age Deception

I'm in no way against everything in the New Age and spent a number of years within its organisations, as I'm sure many on the forum have. However it's become increasingly clear that all is not well within the movement and it's also evident that it has become increasingly sophisticated in both its duplicity and deception.

There's a huge backlash against the New Age at the moment, greater than I've ever seen or known it, with many considering it quite literally and purposefully demonic. This seems to be exposed more as people question it.

This thread might help help throw some light on the dynamics of the movement and the way it subtly operates. The intention is to have a look at different aspects of it from the viewpoint of contributors with a series of videos from people that have experience within it.

One of the problems is that the new age is so amorphous that it has its tentacles absolutely everywhere. There is definitely some value to be found and not everything is bad, but it's become a murky backwater of diluted authenticity at best and at worst something else entirely.

I may not necessarily agree with everything said in the videos I post in this thread but in principle they carry a very important message. It should help assist any members of the general public that may just be questioning something that they're involved with.

There are several key areas that can be explored:
    1. Deception
    2. Cults
    3. Possible Satanic influence

(there are others).

As always it requires discernment and discrimination.

Here' s a down to earth commentator who has many videos and a few publications which are a tirade against the fakery and BS that makes itself inherent within the new age.

Here are further links:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUl...ajt2nfA74JufmQ
    https://transcendingtimes.org/

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2021), Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), Blacklight43 (8th August 2021), bluestflame (9th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Gracy (8th August 2021), Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), Inversion (8th August 2021), Ioneo (8th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2021), Mashika (8th August 2021), Matthew (9th August 2021), Open Minded Dude (8th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Tintin (8th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: The New Age Deception

The one thing I agree on is his criticism of the all love and light, head in the sand, don't think of bad possibilities, the aliens will save us type of faux spirituality.

For the most part he is blatantly ignorant of what he talks about. His discounting of yoga, mantra and meditation is not based on any deep practice and study.

Looking at his web site he offers things like chakra overlay removals, alien technology and etity removals at $200 a pop.

https://transcendingtimes.org/charkr...ling-services/

To me he is the very thing he criticises. Someone with a shallow ignorant knowledge of spiritual practice and traditions who believes himself in a position to criticise that which he does not understand. The ignorant masses lap this up, this is easy spiritualism, no deep focused dedicated practice needed just a quick £200 session on skype with this charlatan.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th August 2021 at 15:07.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Frankie Pancakes (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), hm337 (14th November 2021), Inversion (8th August 2021), Le Chat (8th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2021), mokosh (8th August 2021), Open Minded Dude (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Savannah (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Tintin (10th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    The one thing I agree on is his criticism of the all love and light, head in the sand, don't think of bad possibilities, the aliens will save us type of faux spirituality.

For the most part he is blatantly ignorant of what he talks about. His discounting of yoga, mantra and meditation is not based on any deep practice and study.
    That may be fair criticism but I think his point about meditation, mantras and yoga is aimed at the superficial adoption of these practices that permeate the new age in the diluted form that they do. He wouldn't consider himself to have in depth knowledge of Vajrayana practice or anything similar, that has that kind of lineage. As he said, he's not out of the woods yet, and so may serve as an example of how convoluted the picture can be. The views here will be wide ranging including what some would consider the somewhat ironical position of having found 'Jesus' as the only salvation from the whole mess.This is another phenomenon that is happening on a large scale as a result of new age practice. Paradox abounds.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Icare (14th August 2021), Inversion (9th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Tintin (10th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I hope this video belongs here. A little context, Matt aka Quantum of conscience is one of my favourite Youtube content creators. He's one of the few people I've found who don't just talk about the what but also the why, talks a lot about the nature of reality, the nature of what it is to question the mainstream and try to find truth. The endless quest for the truth from the Kennedy assasination, UFO's, Deep State, take your pick.

Here he takes aim at the new age community:

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2021), bluestflame (9th August 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

This is a really interesting subject and I reaaly hope this thread takes off with some good discussions. It truly is a subject for our time IMHO.

I spent my younger years involving myself in new age thinking and to cut along story short, my experiences over the last 10 years, have led me to believe, most of it is false.

The heart can be filled with love and grace without the need for so much external noise.

I have found the old ways to be true. Make of that what you will.

For discussion, I have included a video from one of the biggest "stars" of the new age movement which describes her conversion back from new age to christianity as she became convinced the new age was deceptive to the soul.

I find it interesting, whether you agree with Doreens views or not, her conversion to traditional christianity is a huge about turn and I feel she won't be the only one to turn away from this movement.

Doreen Virtue - From New Age to REAL Life

Dr. Michael S. Heiser talks with Doreen Virtue about her life and influence in New Age. Doreen discusses how she became involved in New Age and what eventually brought her out of it completely. Learn more about topics related to the New Age on the Fringe Pop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), mokosh (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

I tend not to take much notice of new age personalities as I can see through the schtik from a mile away - with the exception of Gigi Young at the moment who is outstanding. Most of these new age enterprises operate as a businesses, and like any other business the core ethos is to haul you in as a consumer and make you part with your hard earned cash.

We must not discount the probability that the entire movement is indeed compromised too, just as religion of all kinds are compromised. Not only by the oily fraudsters, which are a dime a dozen, but by something pretty dark. Demonic, possibly. Also the alphabet agency types, who for decades have worked against the new age by polluting the waters of spiritual truth. Anything that is self-empowering is antithetical to the meta-narrative, so of course their grubby paws are in there somewhere.

Personally, all the best mediums, psychics, healers and spiritual teachers I've ever encountered are the ones you've never heard of. Operating quietly, no adverts, found by word of mouth only. Think about that for a minute.

Also, importantly, not one of them charged for their services. Not a penny. One or two 'invited' donations however, only on the condition that the amount offered was fair for services received, and did not exceed what you could afford.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Angels1981 (11th October 2021), Brigantia (8th August 2021), Frankie Pancakes (8th August 2021), gini (10th August 2021), gord (9th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), onevoice (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peace in Oz (9th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), sielunpeili (9th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What will be a controversial video for many but happening a lot to new agers. An intelligent, articulate guy, explains his immersion in new age beliefs and practice and his Christian conversion testimony. I'm uncritical of this phenomenon because something does appear to be happening in the accounts I've come across. I would be interested in hearing any views on this matter.

Last edited by Peter UK; 8th August 2021 at 19:48.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), pabranno (8th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    This is a really interesting subject and I reaaly hope this thread takes off with some good discussions. It truly is a subject for our time IMHO.

I spent my younger years involving myself in new age thinking and to cut along story short, my experiences over the last 10 years, have led me to believe, most of it is false.

The heart can be filled with love and grace without the need for so much external noise.

For discussion, I have included a video from one of the biggest "stars" of the new age movement which describes her conversion back from new age to christianity as she became convinced the new age was deceptive to the soul.

I find it interesting, whether you agree with Doreens views or not, her conversion to traditional christianity is a huge about turn and I feel she won't be the only one to turn away from this movement.

Dr. Michael S. Heiser talks with Doreen Virtue about her life and influence in New Age. Doreen discusses how she became involved in New Age and what eventually brought her out of it completely. Learn more about topics related to the New Age on the Fringe Pop
    Very interesting and consistent with what I've heard by others. It would seem that these moments of significant change which are revolutionary in the life , occur when the person is ready and have their own natural timing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), pabranno (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)

Looking at his web site he offers things like chakra overlay removals, alien technology and etity removals at $200 a pop.

https://transcendingtimes.org/charkr...ling-services/

To me he is the very thing he criticises. Someone with a shallow ignorant knowledge of spiritual practice and traditions who believes himself in a position to criticise that which he does not understand. The ignorant masses lap this up, this is easy spiritualism, no deep focused dedicated practice needed just a quick £200 session on skype with this charlatan.
    IMO spiritual connection to the "absolute"(in whatever names) is an inside journey that originally sourced a renaissance of searching . The new age is NOT new haha.

I have ZERO faith that ANY ONE of those selling healing services is to be trusted. The demonic force that is OF COURSE using all that is true and twisting that truth will hook all who seek to gain by "god". That applies to get rich by law of attraction, spiritually bypass your woes with a quick spell, clear your karma with a puja......

OF COURSE there is much to criticize in every FORM of usuary. USING others energy ends up all the same way. I feel compassion for those who buy and sell what they call God and Good. It is IMO the fastest way to material devolution and the being is stuck on the wheel of fortune spinning. Around and around the wheel does spin until the soul leaps free again.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Journeyman (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

From what I can see Doreen Virtue was never of what I would call genuine new age culture . she was always a grifter and now uses Christianity as a more effective grift.

from wikipedia
    Quote For a price, Virtue will show you how angels can help you the way they help her, which seems even more questionable now that she has renounced her work.[6] She is something of a prolific woo-factory turning out several books a year on angel related cruft. Earlier in her career she focused mainly on folk-psychology writing mainly on relationship therapy. She has written as many books on the topic as men she has married and divorced. Angels seem to be brilliant with numbers but lousy marriage counsellors.
    You know what I don't care what label you choose to put on yourself be it new age, Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist. I will judge you on your energy and actions. Its been said so many times before but there are good, bad and indifferent in all groups.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Delight (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Journeyman (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I did not even know that it is or consider it a "Movement". For me New Age is a potpourri or a menu of different kinds of 'spiritual' and metaphysical philosphies, practices and offerings, some based on supposed ancient knowledge, some not. Some you might find out to be rather good, some mediocre, some bad and even entirely fake. You have to apply your discernment to find out what is 'of use' to you and what is not, just like in 'real life'.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Delight (8th August 2021), Dorjezigzag (8th August 2021), gini (10th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Journeyman (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peace in Oz (9th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I did not even know that it is or consider it a "Movement". For me New Age is a potpourri or a menu of different kinds of 'spiritual' and metaphysical philosphies, practices and offerings, some based on supposed ancient knowledge, some not. Some you might find out to be rather good, some mediocre, some bad and even entirely fake. You have to apply your discernment to find out what is 'of use' to you and what is not, just like in 'real life'.
    True, it's more a phenomenon than a movement.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), pabranno (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Am I deluded? Some messages seem TRUE.

and like many I feel we ARE approaching a "new age". IMO there IS a divine intervention even though lots of people are mixed up.

Is there something amiss with this message? It seems to be what I perceive is presented by the new age and it seems GOOD. Am I deceived?

Last edited by Delight; 8th August 2021 at 20:16.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Am I deluded? Some messages seem TRUE.

and like many I feel we ARE approaching a "new age". IMO there IS a divine intervention even though lots of people are mixed up.
    No, I don't think you're deluded and the idea of divine intervention would at least explain the large amount of conversion witness testimonies referred to above. If there is divine intervention then the occulted layers are being exposed, which makes seeing easier in terms of revelation than hitherto. Well that would be one explanation.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Delight (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), pabranno (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Although the New age Movement is vilified today, most may have forgotten the era at the time. There was no available messaging on this topic at all in 1980. It was the generation after the 'Make Love Not War' crowd of the sixties. Most of that group had sold out to the very establishment they had been so against when they were young. The next generation was left with a gaping hole in their ideological training because of the traitors that left them seeming to be hypocrites.

The new age movement stemmed from this vacuum. Self help books began to appear and they were a magnificent success from the start. At first there were only a few authors like Deepak Chopra and later Dan Millman et al. Soon the book stores were devoting more shelf space for self help than any other general topic, including for a time even sci-fi and fiction.

As the books proliferated so too did the charlatans.

There has been a great deal to learn and a great deal more to unlearn (the hardest part). Most of the books have been useful and necessary. Even the ones later to be proven misleading or even false. Those taught the avid students street smarts in esoterica, an indispensable talent and skill.

The avid student may only constitute 20% of new agers but it is they that now lead the way. They learned the lesson, took away what worked and dropped what did not. That is always the way it is, the majority get swept up in the hype, the avid students become increasingly wary at the hype until they finally distance themselves from it.

Personally, I have learnt volumes by having read hundreds of books in the genre. The videos of today only highlight the pertinent parts of what I have already read somewhere earlier. What I have learned has been invaluable...even though I have discarded most of it along the way.

I would still highly recommend many dozen books on new age topics, especially the early works of Deepak Chopra - those books are a priceless wisdom and a foundation of another way of thinking that no one else deals with as accurately.

I caution to not throw the baby out with the bath water. The New Age is coming. How it will look depends on how we relate to the new perspective gained in the age of not just information but of the uncovered truth of who we are and where we're going...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2021), Delight (8th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Peace in Oz (9th August 2021), Peter UK (8th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I caution to not throw the baby out with the bath water. The New Age is coming. How it will look depends on how we relate to the new perspective gained in the age of not just information but of the uncovered truth of who we are and where we're going...
    I like the way that when we each KNOW that the New Age is Coming, it opens our POV. IMO this is truly a transition time where we MAY experience a whole new paradigm that WE choose. MUCH has been made of the ldea that Love is truth and fear is illusion. In the 5 sensory world of ego, people are trapped in illusion. IMO the New Age is where we see the illusion IS OUR creation. We open up to a new way of being. Disillusion through pain and suffering is no longer necessary when one breaks the confines of the 5 sense box.

NO savior can erradicate the bounds of an illusion we CREATED.
    However WE can break all illusions by intention to be true to our souls/ our Selves. Our sincere intention will take us where we need to go IMO. I trust in my journey AND everyones' journies. They get to choose.

My relationship to the Universe means that the internet brings me wonderful contact with truth embedded in all KINDS of experience/information. I am a multi-dimensional being and I bring the New Age IN for me. My intention is to be on the phase of the journey of love and Joy. That means dealing with fear and suffering IN ME. If a source says anything external is needed OUTSIDE MY relationship with SOURCE, I doubt its truth.

This means to me that I will just KNOW the truth when I see it. When I live by honoring what is FOR LOVE, LOVE is FOR me. I hope all will be able to trust that just because manipulation is possible, the TRUTH is available even in the lies. Even when confronted with 100% inversion, we can suss the truth.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Peter UK (9th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

I think the world was once filled with talented psychics and seers and mediums. I think things like astrology and numerology were once highly refined and respected arts/sciences. I think channelers and remote viewers were once commonplace.

I think the 'New Age' is really just a highly diluted and repackaged version of the old age. A photo negative. A cartoon. The New Age has merely co-opted the old age and replaced all the gifted and talented practicioners of old with the useless imposters we see today.

It was a way to discredit all those practices and people, for starters. And it was a way to collate the disaffected and the gullible and indoctrinate them into a sort of new religion. Thought control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The C.I.A. has been meddling in the New Age since its inception..for all sorts of reasons. It's the perfect paradigm for manipulation, basically. It serves many nefarious purposes.

That said, I still like going to psychic fairs! It's a hoot. I know it's kind of silly but i give myself permission to enjoy them, if that makes any sense. Haven't been to one in a while but I would still go. And although I wouldnt pay for them, I'd still welcome an astrology reading or a palm reading..or a numerology reading etc. I enjoy them as harmless novelties, basically. They get dangerous when you begin viewing them as anything more than a novelty, i think.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Peter UK (9th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    That said, I still like going to psychic fairs! It's a hoot. I know it's kind of silly but i give myself permission to enjoy them, if that makes any sense. Haven't been to one in a while but I would still go. And although I wouldnt pay for them, I'd still welcome an astrology reading or a palm reading..or a numerology reading etc. I enjoy them as harmless novelties, basically. They get dangerous when you begin viewing them as anything more than a novelty, i think.
    Thanks Mike,

That's an interesting perspective borne out of awareness, it makes a difference.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This Clif High interview talks about being in the Age of Aquarius. Start at around 23:00 because it discusses the necessary "crash" of the System... of which religion IMO is BIG part. New age "religion" is still a part of the Pisces system crumbling ..... The struggle is IMO like the birth into physical.... potentially dangerous... needing support.... a spiritually sacred moment.

DETONATION OF THE WOO - INTERVIEW WITH JAY CAMPBELL - 8/8/2021

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mPzukRBd9z5L

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Peter UK (9th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

The thing 'new age' material exposed me to that sent my head spinning was that I had as much access to the Source as any religious authority. It was a concept that opened up a new possibility, a possibility of infinite potential. I could grok the intent of the news but not exactly how to tap into its true potential. That is the reason I continued with the topic, reading book after book, author after author. I wanted the key to the whole thing. I knew it was simple, yet extremely difficult at the same time. But again I did not understand what that meant.

For me it culminated with A Course In Miracles. That explained it all, and I absorbed it all. I read that book, non-stop from cover to cover, over and over, for at least five years. Trouble is, the teaching is experiential. It teaches by example, real life examples. It teaches how to open a channel to universal intelligence. The course takes a year. I took it three times. It works.

But for it to work one must be engrossed by the work. And the work and this world do not mesh. So for it to work one must remove oneself from the world. Yet the work is needed in the world not in an isolated cave somewhere in the Himalayas. So, for it to work in the world one must be forever vigilant against the ravages of the world that intrude on the work. That is the crux.

Forgiveness is the key, of course. Easier said than done. To forgive the world requires forgiving oneself - the hardest thing in the world to do.

All this is available to learn from the new age material for the avid student, and much more. It is invaluable. But like all narratives it has been hijacked by vested interests.

What they could not do is not reveal the truth while they threw their shade. So even if those vested interests had evil intent, they still served humanity and some learned the lessons accidentally revealed.

All of that said, there were some very low periods as the shocking revelation of impending failure hit home. The final moves required are not for the faint of heart and most fall short of the mark. That hurts and is hard to recover from. Like Neo was told: there's no going back.

The fact is the new age teaches this final lesson: it's all or nothing, there is no half effort. Or like Calz and his blue buddy would say: There is no try, only do.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Brigantia (10th August 2021), Delight (9th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), Peter UK (9th August 2021), Victoria (10th August 2021), Wind (10th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast