Thread: Fear

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,007 times in 1,732 posts

Default Fear

FEAR

This post is for everybody, members and lurkers.

I can´t minimize, Creator forbade, ignore, the latent smell of fear in this Forum from last few months, it make me sick…

Natural my brain understood why and its origin, but my spirit can´t take it anymore…

Well, what can I do? What all warriors do when see his comrades falling in fear, promote courage!

Remember, there is no courage whit out fear, other way you are crazy!

Why we fall ? To stand up! Why we feel fear? To master it! Not the other way around!!!

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER !!!

I would like to introduce to must of you, this blog/podcast whit many interesting visitors and his books, exploring all types of knowledge and they Relevanz for us today.

Last podcast explore similar theme whit my post today.

Admin and creator usually make self intros whit music and films references.

Found your time, relax, and just listen…

https://thegodabovegod.com/gurdjieff...f-the-warrior/

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Dorjezigzag (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), gini (27th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Matthew (27th April 2023), Mike (8th August 2021), Pam (10th August 2021), pueblo (8th August 2021), thepainterdoug (10th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Fear

What most call fear is actually best described as high anxiety. I have experienced several times in my life real absolute fear. I had a man who was watching me wash my car from the side walk across the street. I knew something was up so I went in the garage and closed the door. When I got into the house he was walking up my driveway. I ran for my phone and as I called 911 he was trying to open my gate and I realized my back door slider was open. I remained in control and did everything i needed to survive but the crazy level of fear was a natural product of my fight or flight system. Unfortunately I have several stories like that thus I know the difference between acute fear and chronic anxious worry.

I'm also in mental health so I understand our sympathetic nervous system is initially automatic and it goes into fight or flight to keep us alive. When there is no enemy at the door but we know we are possibly in low level danger we experience "stress" "anxiety" or a low level chronic activation of CNS. It is unhealthy and what mainstream refers to as chronic stress. It's what the control system works to keep us in. However it's not paranoia when they are really after you! Don't bury your head in the sand or fall apart. Prep, prepare feel you have things in control and are a capable person. Ones spiritual beliefs can hinder or protect. if your christian it may not help much. You think you only have one life, you project your safety onto a church or deity. If your are too new age you may over estimate your power in 3D and think you can just manifest rainbows and butterflies. IMO remain centered, this is 3D so you need to do real physical things along with spiritual perceptions. Be alert when necessary, find moments of calm contemplation to reset the parasympathetic system. Prep as best you can and accept it may make no difference and you may have to dodge, weave to survive but you will do that as best you can. My house is ready and I have spent a year hording, canning and learning to garden. Last week two houses across the street from me burned down! If they didn't get it under control all that prepping would have done me no good. I accept I cant control everything so I just deal with what comes my way.
    Last edited by Savannah; 8th August 2021 at 19:56.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), earthdreamer (2nd June 2023), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Matthew (27th April 2023), Mike (8th August 2021), oz93666 (9th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Peace in Oz (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Stop buying into the fear...

Take a chance and step 'outside of yourself' try to take a look at whats going on from a different point of view... If it does not present itself to you then ask for it.... (please show me what is really going on)

It's not rocket science...

It will be shown if that if that is what you DESIRE...

If fear is what you desire then so be it... Personally I can't stand this thought any more, I'm WAY past it.

I prefer just to get on with my life just as it was meant to be, making friends, new contacts and integrating with other folk who think (more or less) the same as me...

I'm looking forward to my 'new life' it's fun

I have so many new friends my diary is starting to really 'buzz' lol...

My new life is so far away from what our governments want us to live it's laughable x

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Mike (8th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Fear is the opposite of love. It is impossible to hold the feeling of love and fear at the same time. It can only be one or the other. If you fear you cannot love. If you love you cannot fear.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), gini (27th September 2023), Mike (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I LOVE at the moment Ernie for all my fellow humans, it is what I think makes me human x And my heart is growing bigger...

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Fear is the opposite of love. It is impossible to hold the feeling of love and fear at the same time. It can only be one or the other. If you fear you cannot love. If you love you cannot fear.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2021), Mike (8th August 2021), pabranno (8th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 times in 2,230 posts

FEAR

Forget Everything And Run?

or Face Everything And Rise?

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (8th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Matthew (9th August 2021), Mike (8th August 2021), pabranno (9th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    FEAR
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2021), gini (27th September 2023), Mike (8th August 2021), pabranno (9th August 2021), pueblo (9th August 2021), Strat (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Fear is pretty important actually. It serves a very useful function. I would never wish to do away with it completely. It alerts one to dangers which could cause harm.

I don't think it's wise to eliminate fear. I think it's wise to integrate it, so as to be able to utilize it properly when required and to lessen when not required.

But I understand what the thread is about so I won't ramble too far in that direction. We don't want to be paralyzed by fear. I get it. This is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time and represents the spirit of the thread perfectly imo:

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Dorjezigzag (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th August 2021), gini (9th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), oz93666 (9th August 2021), pabranno (9th August 2021), Pam (9th August 2021), Peace in Oz (9th August 2021), pueblo (9th August 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Vicus (8th August 2021), Wind (8th August 2021), wondering (8th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Good posts from Savannah and Mike ....

Fear is a valuable emotion , it's designed to get a message across ... "You are in danger ... corrective measures required " ....

Let's take an example ... there's a thread on this forum that goes something like ... " What will you do if they knock on your door to force vaccinate you? "

Many people seemed concerned , they have assessed that vaccines are toxic , and the government may force the issue ...

Savannah is right , what people are experiencing is not fear but concern , mild anxiety ... the strength of this emotion will depend on how convinced you are there is a danger... So first you have to examine the facts again and see if this a false concern , or a genuine one ... If the concern is still there then it could overcome your lethargy and you might actually be stirred into action .....

Many truthers have already moved to remote locations , gone under the radar , got food and supplies .. when you do this the anxiety is gone , you have taken sensible measures to ensure your survival , because these are not normal times ....

"Fear" should not be in your reality for long , if it is , you have failed to take action ....

There are other types of fear ...fear of death .. this can be fixed by investigation and correct preparations...

"Irrational fears " maybe due to unconscious past life trauma .. even this can be healed ...

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 times in 2,230 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Fear is pretty important actually. It serves a very useful function. I would never wish to do away with it completely. It alerts one to dangers which could cause harm.

I don't think it's wise to eliminate fear. I think it's wise to integrate it, so as to be able to utilize it properly when required and to lessen when not required.

But I understand what the thread is about so I won't ramble too far in that direction. We don't want to be paralyzed by fear. I get it. This is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time and represents the spirit of the thread perfectly imo:

Wow. I am absolutely blown away by the synchronicity here!

After I made my post above I switched on the TV to flick around a little before bed. A few channels in and I came across one of my favourite films of all time... Apocalypto!!!

So of course I decided to stay up and watch, I am in Spain atm and the subtitles were in Spanish but my Spanish is fair to good.

There is a scene near the end of the film when he is running in the forrest being chased by 'bad guys'. I had been thinking how it was funny that I had never realised before that the film was a pretty accurate metaphor for the oppression of humanity by the dark ones.

At one point as he is running he suddenly stops and says..."This is my forest"......"I have no fear" !!! He then stops running and turns to face the threat head on...

I immediately thought wow, amazing synchronicity with the post I had just made! Then I woke up this morning and saw your post Mike!

No doubt the Universe was talking loud and clear to me/us...

This is my forest, I have no fear!
    Last edited by pueblo; 9th August 2021 at 08:02.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), gini (27th September 2023), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), pabranno (9th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Savannah (10th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021), Vicus (9th August 2021), Wind (9th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    FEAR

This post is for everybody, members and lurkers.

I can´t minimize, Creator forbade, ignore, the latent smell of fear in this Forum from last few months, it make me sick…

Natural my brain understood why and its origin, but my spirit can´t take it anymore…

Well, what can I do? What all warriors do when see his comrades falling in fear, promote courage!

Remember, there is no courage whit out fear, other way you are crazy!

Why we fall ? To stand up! Why we feel fear? To master it! Not the other way around!!!

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER !!!

I would like to introduce to must of you, this blog/podcast whit many interesting visitors and his books, exploring all types of knowledge and they Relevanz for us today.

Last podcast explore similar theme whit my post today.

Admin and creator usually make self intros whit music and films references.

Found your time, relax, and just listen…

https://thegodabovegod.com/gurdjieff...f-the-warrior/
    I've been guilty of spending too much time looking at TPTB and trying to work out what their game is. There's a good argument that their game is precisely getting us to watch them and try and work it out:

The funny thing is that although I've spend far too much time embedded in various conspiracy sites, trying to work out wtf is going on and although I'm concerned about what's going to happen I don't feel much, if any, fear. Some of that I think happens as you take yourself away from MSM sources, because without that constant reinforcement of the messaging I think our natural selves get a chance to emerge and we are not beings of fear. I wonder if there's something else afoot as well though. It's one of the reasons when I see people talking about a change in energy levels or some takedown of malign forces on higher levels that I think there may be some truth in it.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), pabranno (9th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Victoria (9th August 2021), Vicus (9th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

I got internet connection at the beginning 2004, and I surf in 3 main language plus another 2 I can decipher...

First Red Alarm: i was reading some news and I thought : ok, lets check this news in other country, result was mind blowing: every country write almost every word
    the same! How could that be? Well, today I know.

First joy: in the beginning was only GOOGLE (its sound Creationist ),well, let see what they have to offer, I click under music, documental, movies...

under documental where 100 options , little pictures and comments about them. That was in the first page, everything that today are foundations alternative everything... Jordan, David Icke, etc.
    Today they are Banned or maybe you can find it on page 666...

First awakening :
    documental "Loose Changes"

I decided : no more tv, newspaper ,magazins NOTHING MSM !!! Basta, Finito, Ende.

A friend offer me his tv , he got a new one... NO Thanks!

you want to know what peace of mind look like ?
    Last edited by Vicus; 8th January 2022 at 15:18.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), pueblo (9th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

I got internet connection at the beginning 2004, and I surf in 3 main language plus another 2 I can decipher...

First Red Alarm: i was reading some news and I thought : ok, lets check this news in other country, result was mind blowing: every country write almost every word

First joy: in the beginning was only GOOGLE (its sound Creationist ),well, let see what they have to offer, I click under music, documental, movies...

under documental where 100 options , little pictures and comments about them. That was in the first page, everything that today are foundations alternative everything... Jordan, David Icke, etc.

First awakening :

I decided : no more tv, newspaper ,magazins NOTHING MSM !!! Basta, Finito, Ende.

you want to know what pace of mind look like ?
    Congratulations on no TV! I watch a lot less than I did but I still watch some every now and then.

It's been interesting to me to look at the TV schedules, particularly as you go down the list beyond the primary UK channels. I wonder if we can see in the programming a clue as to the mind state they wish to promote?

An awful lot of the programming helps to keep us in a state of fear. Innumerable TV detectives chasing serial killers. Some channels have a non stop series of disaster movies. Sci FI and Horror channels with conflicts with aliens and the supernatural. Shows about extreme climate, natural disasters, endless looks back at the Second World War etc etc.

It's also interesting to me that there's lots of new age type stuff there also. Ancient Aliens, Hitlers hidden bunkers etc. A lot of those shows are seemingly running 24/7. I can't speak to their quality as I am usually looking through Youtube for the work of researchers I like, but I suspect they're cheesy and unconvincing. There to send us down a blind alley or devalue the work of others?

I don't want to go off topic, I think fear is clearly something which helps to control people. This entire Coronavirus episode is very illustrative of that. I hope that we will look back on it as a learning experience and we come out of it the other side stronger into a new age where fear is no longer seen as a tool of those that would rule.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), pueblo (9th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

First awakening :

you want to know what pace of mind look like ?
    Congratulations on no TV! I watch a lot less than I did but I still watch some every now and then.

It's been interesting to me to look at the TV schedules, particularly as you go down the list beyond the primary UK channels. I wonder if we can see in the programming a clue as to the mind state they wish to promote?

An awful lot of the programming helps to keep us in a state of fear. Innumerable TV detectives chasing serial killers. Some channels have a non stop series of disaster movies. Sci FI and Horror channels with conflicts with aliens and the supernatural. Shows about extreme climate, natural disasters, endless looks back at the Second World War etc etc.

It's also interesting to me that there's lots of new age type stuff there also. Ancient Aliens, Hitlers hidden bunkers etc. A lot of those shows are seemingly running 24/7. I can't speak to their quality as I am usually looking through Youtube for the work of researchers I like, but I suspect they're cheesy and unconvincing. There to send us down a blind alley or devalue the work of others?

I don't want to go off topic, I think fear is clearly something which helps to control people. This entire Coronavirus episode is very illustrative of that. I hope that we will look back on it as a learning experience and we come out of it the other side stronger into a new age where fear is no longer seen as a tool of those that would rule.
    People need to grow Balls... enlightment is not for Pussys...

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (9th August 2021), EarthGirl (9th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), pueblo (9th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes Mike very valid point, but there comes a point when they are trying to get us to undergo the same type of fear over and over and over again. 18mths now !

There are those folk out there that literally can't cope... I am so very, very sorry for those that succumb to their vitriolic poison...

Dr. Hugh Willbourn is well worth an hour of your time.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYuW4QXH1KG6/

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2021), Mike (10th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (10th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I felt my wife's fear today, after being told by two specialists that she should take the shot. She is at risk and she will die if she gets the bug, they both asserted in the space of a few hours. Coupled with her dad threatening to never see her again unless she gets the shot, she is in a terrible state. I have kept her informed about the latest news, real news that is, and so she knows the risks of the shot and the low risk of death due to covid - especially with alternative therapeutics.

Still, I felt a tinge of fear and doubt when confronted with the recommendations of experts in the field. I had to go over everything I think I know to make sure I was still confident in my opinion about this pandemic and its actual agenda. I had to think of so many data points it got me rather anxious and a bit confused. But in the end good old fashioned anger and outrage saved the day. It really is a travesty how this entire pandemic has happened and has been handled. It is a crime! And there had better be consequences at some point.

But for now I just hope we can hold out another three months and resist the mounting anxiety to get the shot, maybe by then some of the truth will come out.

But what if I'm wrong?

See? This is how fear debilitates. It can escalate in a flash to panic and irrational acts.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Dorjezigzag (10th August 2021), Ewan (11th August 2021), Mike (10th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Satori (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021), thepainterdoug (10th August 2021), Vicus (10th August 2021), Wind (10th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,277 times in 3,171 posts

Dear Ernie. im sorry to hear this and the anxiety you and your wife are being put thru. I think we all here agree with the topic of fear raised by Vicus.

But words are used and applied in safety, often fall by the wayside in reality. Do not feel bad for having fear. You have something at stake thats very real for you and your wife.
    Why if I may ask do you feel she will die if she gets the flu? There is ivermectin and other treatments available and they do work!

regardless, do your best, follow your heart and gut and remain together in love and prayer.

pd

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2021), Mike (10th August 2021), pabranno (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (10th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I felt my wife's fear today, after being told by two specialists that she should take the shot. She is at risk and she will die if she gets the bug, they both asserted in the space of a few hours. Coupled with her dad threatening to never see her again unless she gets the shot, she is in a terrible state. I have kept her informed about the latest news, real news that is, and so she knows the risks of the shot and the low risk of death due to covid - especially with alternative therapeutics.

Still, I felt a tinge of fear and doubt when confronted with the recommendations of experts in the field. I had to go over everything I think I know to make sure I was still confident in my opinion about this pandemic and its actual agenda. I had to think of so many data points it got me rather anxious and a bit confused. But in the end good old fashioned anger and outrage saved the day. It really is a travesty how this entire pandemic has happened and has been handled. It is a crime! And there had better be consequences at some point.

But for now I just hope we can hold out another three months and resist the mounting anxiety to get the shot, maybe by then some of the truth will come out.

But what if I'm wrong?

See? This is how fear debilitates. It can escalate in a flash to panic and irrational acts.
    But, too, what if you are not wrong?

Trust in your best judgement at the time. Do not change your judgment unless presented with reasonable and persuasive, if not compelling, information and evidence that convinces you that you need to change, modify or abandon your judgement.

Fear is usually not persuasive, but it can be compelling.

My best to all.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (10th August 2021), Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2021), Journeyman (10th August 2021), Mike (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (10th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Ernie, I don’t even know what to say. Thank you for sharing. I feel compassion for you and your wife. I echo painter Doug

Pamela

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2021), Mike (10th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (10th August 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

YES, Perfect!, like the Perfect blossom from "the last samurai" film... that is what fatherhood looks like! ,teaching his son the ABC path of the warrior...(real/spiritual warrior).

First lesson: master your fear! that is 150% the meaning from my post I try to bring everybody!

This is our forest (Earth), I have no fear!

I don't ask how many you are! keep coming...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2021), Pam (27th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast