+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fear

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Fear

A little deeper reflection reveals another interesting tidbit.

In exactly the same manner described above, that the fear is combated by logic and rational thought, this society and its obvious corruption causes anxiety on a sub-conscious level. Because there is no definitive proof, and because there is no obvious leader or group claiming a hand in the evil of this world the conviction of the 'conspiracist' is always suspect - both to themselves and others they are trying to convince. This creates frustration and the feeling of futility that is translated by the sub-conscious as anxiety. Given enough stimulation this unsourced anxiety can easily escalate to full-fledged panic - the famous 'panic attack syndrome' of the modern world.

This angst, this enemy without a name, this unseen evil, this headless menace, which we know is there, we know manipulates, we know needs to be opposed, grows like a malignant tumour within our hearts - unspoken and unaddressed.

This is how we live, with this burden on our psyches. For those of us who are awake (the opposite of 'woke') it is like an open festering wound on our souls that never heals.

We were never meant to live with fear in this manner. It must be brought to an end.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

arwen (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Harmony (27th April 2023), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (11th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    YES, Perfect!, like the Perfect blossom from "the last samurai" film... that is what fatherhood looks like! ,teaching his son the ABC path of the warrior...(real/spiritual warrior).

First lesson: master your fear! that is 150% the meaning from my post I try to bring everybody!

This is our forest (Earth), I have no fear!

I don't ask how many you are! keep coming...
    I've been thinking of this thread recently as there's so much fear based stuff circulating. For example, the 'Doomsday Clock' was moved 90 seconds from midnight. There's a rabbit hole to go down around the group that publish this and the story of its founding, as well as certain esoteric referencing in the images used, but what I think my be more relevant is that there's a consistent push now of nuclear fear. It's interesting to me that a big budget movie 'Oppenheimer' will soon tell the story, or a story of the Trinity test site and the first atomic bomb. There's an escalation in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, with potential flashpoints in Ukraine, Taiwan, Korea, Iran, Sudan and doubtless others. Couple this with economic disruption, the rise of AI, climate fear etc etc. It feels like a concerted effort to move people into a permanent state of anxiety and fear, which we know is not conducive to good decision making or personal fulfillment. So maybe the message in this thread is ever more important as the levers of fear are ratcheted up.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

arwen (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), earthdreamer (2nd June 2023), Harmony (27th April 2023), Isserley (27th April 2023), Matthew (27th April 2023), Pam (27th April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,463 times in 3,209 posts

Tom Campbell | Fear - Steps on How to Get Rid of Your Fears | April 23, 2023

Source: my-big-TOE.com

Fearful? Getting rid of your fears is one of the best things we can do in our journey of personal growth. But how do you go about getting rid of your fear? This clip from an MBT Immersive is one of Tom's best and most succinct answers to that question.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

arwen (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Harmony (27th April 2023), Isserley (27th April 2023), Journeyman (27th April 2023), Pam (27th April 2023), rgray222 (30th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

Greg Reese with his usual brilliant 4 minute nutshell summary of this topic:

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Journeyman (27th April 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    YES, Perfect!, like the Perfect blossom from "the last samurai" film... that is what fatherhood looks like! ,teaching his son the ABC path of the warrior...(real/spiritual warrior).

First lesson: master your fear! that is 150% the meaning from my post I try to bring everybody!
    There's lot's of stories which deliver the same lesson. Mastering fear is the lesson of the Gom Jabbar in Dune:

Luke Skywalker also has to master fear which proves to come from within:

and it was fear of losing his lover that led to the corruption and fall of his father Anakin.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023), Wind (30th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With so much apocalyptic murmerings circulating I found myself wanting to revisit this thread. I don' want to succumb to fear.

maybe others will find this video from Sara aka the Alchemist of use. It talks of the false light, seeking to keep us in a state of fear:

I think she's a very able communicator, well worth a look...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gini (27th September 2023), Vicus (26th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,119 times in 906 posts

Thank you, Journeyman, I get so distressed sometimes at the fear exhibited on our beloved Avalon forum. I am here much less and at times consider leaving entirely. Threads about the inevitability of collapse, starvation, war and nuclear events...does anyone not know by now the power of our thoughts and words??? As well, is there anyone who does not understand the seriousness of the battle we are in of Good vs. Evil? We don't need these fears spelled out over and over again with the likelihood of no possible avoidance. To me this is great carelessness and misuse of power, and astonishing in it's carelessness and ignorance. Even our "leaders", if there are some on this site, repeatedly post predictions that agree with each other, especially of a "religious" nature and therefore must be inevitable in their predictions of destruction and horror. I am at a the loss to express myself well on this, but I had to give is a try. It is such a contradiction of who we say we are.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

gini (27th September 2023), jaybee (26th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th September 2023), Journeyman (15th November 2023), Miller (26th September 2023), Open Minded Dude (26th September 2023), RunningDeer (7th October 2023), Vicus (26th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,177 times in 8,187 posts

Don't get the appetite to be fully informed about what we have to deal with mixed up with a notion of a forum full of fear.

I can't find a post here full of fear, other than these kinds of semi tranquillised posts.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Vicus (26th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,119 times in 906 posts

Norman, Could you clarify what a semi tranquilized post is?

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,177 times in 8,187 posts

An expression from a place of fear, but that has been semi tranquillised down to a statement of "I'm only coping by not facing all the ****".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Miller (26th September 2023), Vicus (27th September 2023), wondering (26th September 2023)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,328 times in 1,659 posts

Fear is a tool in our survival kit, no less , not more...

Likewise any tool you can use it right or wrong, it depends your natural or learned skills.

Whatever low or height your skills are, is YOU who use it, not the other way around...
    A tool don't have life, cognition, etc.

How can somebody imagine that a tool could have power over YOU?
    This tool serve you to learn for example: caution, walking through darker streets, avoid stranger big dogs, sinister people with
    bad habits (drugs, alcoholic, gangster type, you name it ,what for you is undesired)

Only bad news in TV ? or in many Threads in Avalon? who cares!...remember: input/output, garbage in ?= garbage out !
    Again, YOU decided... fear ? YOUR choice! don't like the tone some programs/articles ? Fück it! you don't have to watched/reed them!
    Fear teach you to select too! who need extra fear? are you masochist? otherwise is just information loaded with whatever
    emotions real or fabricated, there are not yours!

From the day we were born there is a war/catastrophe/famine, you name it somewhere, but we are still here!
    Fear is an industry too, yellow press, Hollywood war/catastrophe/Alien invasions/Monsters/series killers "films" or programing
    if you whish... good news don't sell, movies without drama don't exist!

We all die some day, but I prefer die kicking some Alien ass and not from fear from a non existent virus... your choise now!
    Last edited by Vicus; 26th September 2023 at 22:30.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Journeyman (15th November 2023), wondering (26th September 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Fear is a tool in our survival kit, no less , not more...

Likewise any tool you can use it right or wrong, it depends your natural or learned skills.

Whatever low or height your skills are, is YOU who use it, not the other way around...
    A tool don't have life, cognition, etc.

How can somebody imagine that a tool could have power over YOU?
    This tool serve you to learn for example: caution, walking through darker streets, avoid stranger big dogs, sinister people with
    bad habits (drugs, alcoholic, gangster type, you name it ,what for you is undesired)

Only bad news in TV ? or in many Threads in Avalon? who cares!...remember: input/output, garbage in ?= garbage out !
    Again, YOU decided... fear ? YOUR choice! don't like the tone some programs/articles ? Fück them! you don't have to watch/ reed them!
    Fear teach you to select too! who need extra fear? are you masochist? otherwise is just information loaded with whatever
    emotions real or fabricated, there are not yours!

From the day we were born there is a war/catastrophe/famine, you name it somewhere, but we are still here!
    Fear is an industry too, yellow press, Hollywood war/catastrophe/Alien invasions/Monsters/series killers "films" or programing
    if you whish... good news don't sell, movies without drama don't exist!

We all die some day, but I prefer die kicking some Alien ass and not from fear from a non existent virus... your choise now!
    Last edited by Vicus; 27th September 2023 at 11:41.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ewan (27th September 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought about posting the following in the Where attention goes focus goes but maybe this one is covering similar ground. Either way, this is again from Sarah aka The Alchemist and in her November energy update she warns specifically about buying into the idea of inevitability. I know I'm guilty of this myself, spending too much time perusing the web trying to work out what's happening rather than just getting on with life. Anyway another good watch from Sarah and recommended if you can spare the time:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Vicus (15th November 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Journeyman, If I may give you some advice, may I ?

Don´t go too mental... in your mind, on TV news, on Avalon...a good medicine is do some physical work/sport sort of...
    My favorite is swimming , it relax you ...no matter how old/heavy you are,water support you, in the end you feel your body again and he say "thank you" and you sleep better...
    Or get a bike and make some trip somewhere, try to make your routine 2/3 day a week, same with swimming, enjoy it!

I make sport all my life, not because I'm a sport freak, because my character, I need it to relax and then my mind is calm, in silence...

Give it a try and then come here again and spell the beans...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Docim369 (15th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2